时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[00:27] | What are you making? | 你做什么东西 |
[00:29] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[00:31] | Have you considered orange juice and a piece of toast? | 考虑过橙汁和烤面包没 |
[00:33] | It’s in there. | 都在里面了 |
[00:37] | We got any marshmallows? | 家里有软糖吗 |
[00:40] | And he wonders why he gets diarrhea. | 你就等着拉稀吧 |
[00:46] | Oh,man. | 噢 衰啊 |
[00:51] | You forget to put the lid on again? | 又忘加盖子啦 |
[00:54] | Maybe. | 好像是 |
[00:57] | -Well,clean it up. -Okay. | -自己清理干净 -好吧 |
[01:03] | Is Jake up yet? | 杰克起床了没 |
[01:04] | He’s in the kitchen. | 他在厨房里 |
[01:06] | Has he been looking for me? | 他找过我没有 |
[01:07] | Are you a marshmallow? | 你是软糖吗 |
[01:11] | What? | 什么 |
[01:12] | -He hasn’t been looking for you. -Oh,good. | -他没找过你 -那就好 |
[01:15] | Sorry,I’m late, | 抱歉 回来晚了 |
[01:16] | but Kandi and I had morning sex. | 早上和康迪嘿咻了 |
[01:18] | -Good for you. -Twice. | -不错啊 -两次 |
[01:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[01:22] | She didn’t even wake me up for the first one. | 第一次我还没醒 她就偷偷摸了上来 |
[01:26] | I almost missed it. | 我差点错过战斗 |
[01:27] | Well,I’ve always said a 22-year-old girl is like a good carpenter: | 都说22岁的女孩好比鲁班 |
[01:31] | no wood gets wasted. | 总能”木”尽其用 [死睡的木头人] |
[01:36] | Well, | 那个 |
[01:38] | I wouldn’t put it so crudely,but,yeah. | 我不想显得幼稚 但…确实是 |
[01:48] | -Morning,buddy. -Morning. | -早安 伙计 -早安 |
[01:55] | Why do you let him use the blender? | 为什么让他用搅拌器 |
[01:58] | I’m hoping he’ll eventually stumble into a margarita. | 想让他误打误撞 搅出一杯玛格丽塔酒 |
[02:03] | Hey,here’s a fun fact. | 嗨 一个有趣的事实 |
[02:05] | You’re sleeping with a girl who was born when you were in junior high. | 你睡了一个 出生在你初中时代的妞儿 |
[02:08] | And yet there’s a good chance she lost her virginity before you did. | 有可能她失身的时候 你还是处男 |
[02:16] | And here’s another fun fact. | 另一个有趣的事实 |
[02:19] | I’ll bet she’s had sex with more girls than you,too. | 我敢说她睡过的女人 比你睡过的还多 |
[02:27] | That is a fun fact. | 果然是有趣的事实 |
[02:30] | And you know what else? | 还有 你知道吗 |
[02:32] | Here youth is like an aphrodisiac.I feel younger.I feel more… | 她的青春活力就像春药 我觉得年轻了好多 觉得更加 |
[02:37] | oh,I don’t know how to describe it. | 喔 真不知怎么形容 |
[02:39] | Manly. | 有男人气概 |
[02:41] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[02:43] | And I am performing at what can only be described as a very enhanced level. | 我真是超水平发挥 |
[02:47] | Right. | 明白 |
[02:48] | You know,between-the-sheets-wise. | 你知道的 在床战中 |
[02:50] | -You don’t have to tell me. -Yes,I do. | -你没必要告诉我 -有必要 |
[02:55] | I have to tell everybody. | 我还要告诉所有人 |
[02:57] | Hey,I’m just impressed that you can keep up with her. | 嗨 我只是惊讶 你能吃得消她 |
[02:59] | I thought by now, | 现在我还觉得 |
[03:00] | she’d have worn you down into few vertebrae & a pool of spinal fluid. | 她应该弄得你不成人形才对 |
[03:04] | You know,I exercise,I eat right… | 你知道的 我坚持锻炼 饮食有道 |
[03:07] | And of course,I’ve always had | 并且 我一直都有 |
[03:09] | a vast untapped reservoir of sexual energy bubbling under the surface. | 未被发掘的性爱潜能 暗流汹涌 蓄势待发 |
[03:14] | Truth be told, | 结果就是 |
[03:15] | you could drill anywhere and hit a gusher. | 随便哪儿钻个洞 小宇宙都会爆发 |
[03:19] | Morning,brother.We’re here to tell you about the good news. | 早安 兄弟 我们来告诉你一个好消息 |
[03:22] | Yeah,okay,but,my news first. | 好的 但先听我的消息 |
[03:24] | See,I’m dating this 22-year-old woman… | 听着我正和一个22岁的女人约会 |
[03:28] | incredible. | 爽歪歪 |
[03:59] | Hey,Charlie. | 嗨 查理 |
[04:00] | Hey,Rose,what’s up? | 嗨 萝丝 什么事 |
[04:02] | I was just takin’ a walk on the beach with my boyfriend, | 我正好和男友在海边散步 |
[04:04] | and we thought we’d stop by. | 顺便来拜访一下 |
[04:06] | Come on up,lamb chop. | 快上来 “烤羊排” |
[04:10] | This is ridiculous. | 太没道理了 |
[04:12] | I still don’t understand why we can’t use the stairs over there. | 我搞不懂 为什么不走那边的楼梯 |
[04:15] | Don’t try to change me,Gordon. | 別试着改变我 弋顿 |
[04:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:19] | So,how’s it goin’ with you two? | 那么 你们俩进展如何 |
[04:21] | It’s just great. | 非常好 |
[04:23] | Gordon’s my soul mate. | 弋顿是我的真心知己 |
[04:24] | He completes me.We’re inseparable. | 我们很互补 难舍难分 |
[04:28] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[04:29] | I want to talk to Charlie alone. | 我要和查理单独聊会儿 |
[04:32] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[04:34] | Coming. | 来了 |
[04:37] | “Lamb chop”? | “烤羊排” [双关 忠厚的排骨男] |
[04:38] | I’m hot and juicy. | 我热辣多汁呀[双关:风趣饱满] |
[04:47] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[04:48] | Don’t play innocent with me. | 別装着若无其事的样子了 |
[04:50] | I can see the hurt in your eyes. | 我能看到 你的眼睛里写著”受伤” |
[04:52] | What? | 啥 |
[04:54] | You have to let me go,Charlie. | 你必须让我离开 查理 |
[04:57] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[04:59] | I’m with Gordon now.I’ve moved on. | 我和弋顿在一起了 我已重新上路 |
[05:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:04] | And I know it may be hard for you to hear this,but | 我知道你可能听了会不舒服 但 |
[05:07] | he satisfies all my needs. | 他就是我想要的 |
[05:14] | Well,he is hot and juicy. | 是啊 “风趣饱满” |
[05:17] | Oh,Charlie | 噢 查理 |
[05:19] | I can’t bear to see you like this. | 我实在不忍心见你这个样子 |
[05:21] | Like what? | 什么样子 |
[05:24] | I know I shouldn’t,but… | 我知道这不应该 但 |
[05:26] | I’m going to give you one last chance. | 我将给你最后的一次机会 |
[05:28] | One last chance for what? | 最后的什么机会啊 |
[05:31] | You’re going to make me say it,aren’t you? | 你一定要我说出来吗 |
[05:35] | Say what? | 说出来什么啊 |
[05:38] | Listen closely. | 听仔细了喔 |
[05:40] | Once I go,I’m gone. | 一旦我离开 就永远消失了 |
[05:42] | Really? I’ve never seen that side of you. | 是吗 我从没见你真消失过 |
[05:46] | I’ve never had a man like Gordon. | 那是之前没遇到弋顿 |
[05:54] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[05:56] | So? | 所以 |
[05:58] | So,what? | 所以什么啊 |
[06:01] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[06:03] | That’s Gordon,my boyfriend. | 那是弋顿 我男友 |
[06:06] | How come he’s not allowed in? | 为什么不许他进来 |
[06:08] | I’m trying to avoid an awkward situation. | 我不想气氛变得尴尬 |
[06:10] | Too late. | 晚了 |
[06:11] | You bringing him to my birthday party? | 你会带他来我的生日聚会吗 |
[06:15] | Oh,what do you think,Charlie? | 你觉得呢 查理 |
[06:17] | Is the wound too fresh? | 会给你伤口撒盐吗 |
[06:19] | I think I can handle it. | 我觉得我没问题 |
[06:22] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:25] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[06:26] | I’m going to go now. | 现在我要走了 |
[06:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:29] | But before I do, | 但走之前 |
[06:30] | I think we need to | 我想我们需要 最后明确一下 |
[06:31] | decide just where we stand. | 各自的立场”站位” |
[06:41] | You’re kidding.Rose has a boyfriend? | 开玩笑吧 萝丝有男友了 |
[06:43] | Yep. | 是滴 |
[06:44] | A real one or like “Toby the astronaut”? | 是个真人 还是”太空人托比”这种的 |
[06:47] | No,this one’s real. | 是个真人 |
[06:49] | What’s he like? | 看起来如何 |
[06:51] | Nice guy. | 老实人 |
[06:52] | Has no idea how close he is to the wood chipper. | 不知道自己正与”魔”同行 |
[06:53] | Has no idea how close he is to the wood chipper. | 不知道自己正与”魔”同行 |
[06:57] | Hello? Alan,you home? | 喂 艾伦你在家吗 |
[06:58] | Kandi?What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:01] | I thought I’d surprise you with a booty call. | 给你一个”靴子的呼唤”的惊喜呀 |
[07:04] | Shh! Lower your voice. | 嘘 小声点 |
[07:06] | Booty call. | “靴子的呼唤” |
[07:10] | What’s a booty call? | 什么是”靴子的呼唤” |
[07:12] | Well,it’s… | 嗯 这是 |
[07:16] | You know, | 某一件 |
[07:17] | this is more the kind of thing a-a son should learn from his father. | 儿子应该向父亲请教的事情 |
[07:21] | Oh,okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[07:23] | Maybe you should ask him now. | 要不你现在去问问他 |
[07:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:28] | I’m going to hell. | 我太邪恶了 |
[07:33] | Look,it’s a really sweet gesture,but this is not a great time. | 听着 你这么做很温馨 但实在不是时候 |
[07:35] | Hey,Dad,what’s a booty call? | 嗨 老爸 什么是靴子的呼唤 |
[07:39] | -Jake.You,uh,you remember Kandi. -Sure | -杰克 还记得康迪吗 -当然 |
[07:41] | -Hi,Kandi. -Hi. | -你好 康迪 -你好 |
[07:43] | So,what’s a booty call? | 什么是”靴子的呼唤” |
[07:48] | I figured you didn’t want me telling him. | 我估计 你肯定不想我来告诉他 |
[07:51] | Was I wrong? | 估计错了吗 |
[08:00] | Jake,it-it means,uh,that… | 杰克 它的意思是 |
[08:03] | uh,that Kandi came by to do her laundry. | 康迪过来洗她的衣服 |
[08:10] | I don’t see any laundry. | 没看见要洗的衣服啊 |
[08:16] | Good point,Charlie. | 说的对 查理 |
[08:19] | Always the eye for detail. | 你总是观察仔细 |
[08:24] | Uh… | 呃 |
[08:26] | well,uh,you see,Jake,um… | 你看 杰克 |
[08:31] | in the Old West… | 在过去的荒蛮西部 |
[08:33] | cowboys could be out on the dusty range for months at a time, | 牛仔们外出可能好几个月 风餐露宿 |
[08:39] | and they’d get mighty dirty. | 衣服变得五颜六色 |
[08:43] | so they’d mosey into town with nothing but the clothes on their backs, | 於是 他们一身脏兮兮的在镇子里晃荡 |
[08:49] | and they’d need to-to wash ’em. | 找地方洗澡 |
[08:51] | So what they’d do is, | 他们要做的就是 |
[08:54] | they would go down to the crick, | 来到一条小河边 |
[09:00] | and strip down until they were wearing nothing but their boots. | 脱下所有的衣服 除了靴子[雨靴] |
[09:07] | Why’d they keep their boots on? | 为什么不脱靴子 |
[09:15] | Rattlesnakes. | 有响尾蛇 |
[09:19] | anyway, | 总之 |
[09:21] | in order to warn people who were swimming | 为了告知 正在河里游泳的人 |
[09:24] | that you know the naked cowboy was on his way, | 避免撞见裸体的牛仔 |
[09:28] | he would yell or,uh,or,if you will,call,um… | 牛仔就会大喊 或者像你说的”呼唤” |
[09:32] | “Booty.” | 靴子 [注意~有人全身赤裸 只穿着”靴子”] |
[09:36] | “Booty.” | 靴子 |
[09:41] | Ergo,the booty call. | 於是就有了”靴子的呼唤” |
[09:43] | Wow,Alan,you really make history fun. | 哇 艾伦 你让历史变这么有趣 |
[09:48] | Well,thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[09:49] | So when did it start meaning casual sex? | 那它何时变成”随心嘿咻”的意思了呢 |
[09:57] | why don’t you go play a video game or something? | 为什么你不去打电玩 或做点其他事 |
[10:00] | -Okay. -Great. | -好的 -太棒了 |
[10:03] | Hey,Kandi,you wanna come to my birthday party tomorrow? | 嘿 康迪 想参加明天我的生日聚会吗 |
[10:05] | -Sure.How old are you going to be? -Twelve. | -好呀 你多大了 -12 |
[10:08] | Happy bar mitzvah. | 成人礼快乐 |
[10:12] | Well,this works out well. | 嗯 解释得不错 |
[10:14] | When you’re not boinkin’ her,she’s got someone to play with. | 现在你不玩她的时候 她有新玩伴了 |
[10:19] | Weren’t you listening? | 你没听见吗 |
[10:21] | Jake just invited Kandi to his birthday party. | 杰克刚刚邀请她参加生日聚会 |
[10:24] | Oh,don’t worry.You’ve still got the inside track. | 放宽心 你还是优势的 |
[10:29] | -No!I can’t let her come to the party. -Why not? | -我不能让她来聚会 -为什么不 |
[10:32] | “Why not?”! | 为什么不 |
[10:33] | My ex-wife is going to be there, | 我前妻将会在场 |
[10:35] | all her miserable,middle-aged soccer mom friends are gonna be there. | 她所有绝望主妇团的女友也会在场 |
[10:38] | They’re going to take one look at Kandi’s tight young | 一看见青春逼人的康迪 |
[10:42] | little body and they’re going to hate me.They’re going to | 她们就会恨死我 |
[10:43] | hate me with a white-hot hatred of burning… | 她们会燃起熊熊怨火 火焰冲天的那种 |
[10:49] | hate. | 怨恨 |
[10:52] | Yeah,sure,it’ll be a little tense at first, | 是啊 开始的时候 气氛是有点紧张 |
[10:54] | but you can lighten the mood with your booty story. | 但你可以用”靴子”的故事调节气氛 |
[10:59] | That’s powerful funny,pardner. | 那实在太搞笑了 兄弟 |
[11:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:07] | Alan.There comes a time in every man’s life when he has to make a choice: | 男人一生中 难免会面临这样的选择 |
[11:11] | does he want to be loved or does he want to get laid? | 就是 他要的是”性”还是”爱” |
[11:14] | 14 years ago,you made the wrong choice. | 14年前 你做了错误的选择 |
[11:18] | You got married. | 你居然结婚了 |
[11:19] | And you wound up with neither. | 而且”性”和”爱”你一个也没得到 |
[11:22] | But now,now fate has given you another chance. | 但现在 命运给了你另一次机会 |
[11:26] | Welcome it. | 欢迎她 |
[11:27] | Embrace it. | 搂住她 |
[11:29] | Grab its pert little ass. | 伸出你的咸猪手 |
[11:32] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[11:33] | Walk into my son’s birthday and say,”Hey,everybody, | 走进儿子的生日聚会 说大家快来看 |
[11:36] | look at this gorgeous 22 year-old woman I’m having sex with”? | 和我上床的22岁美女 |
[11:39] | Oh,don’t be silly. | 噢 別傻了 |
[11:40] | You don’t want to rub their faces in it, | 没必要老拿美女嘿咻的事”蹭”別人的脸 |
[11:42] | you just want them to know where yours has been. | 你只需让別人知道 你的脸她身上”蹭”过 |
[11:49] | Oh,yeah,one more thing. | 哦对 还有件事 |
[11:51] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[11:52] | Booty! Booty! | 靴子 靴子 |
[12:04] | Uncle Charlie? | 查理叔叔 |
[12:09] | Uncle Charlie,you awake? | 查理叔叔 你醒著吗 |
[12:12] | Go away. | 走开 |
[12:14] | Don’t you want to be the first one to wish me a happy birthday? | 想做第一个 祝我生日快乐的人吗 |
[12:17] | -Jake,I swear to God… -Wait,not yet. | -杰克 我向上帝发誓… -等等 时间还没到 |
[12:24] | Okay,now. | 好 现在说吧 |
[12:25] | Get out. | 滚 |
[12:28] | You can give me your present now if you want to. | 如果你愿意 现在就可以给我生日礼物 |
[12:32] | If you leave immediately,I’ll give you the gift of life. | 如果你立刻出去 我的礼物是 让你下半辈子还可以活命 |
[12:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | Hey,how come Dad’s not in his room? | 嘿 怎么老爸没在房间里 |
[12:40] | He’s out with Kandi. | 他和康迪出去了 |
[12:42] | When’s he coming home? | 什么时候回来 |
[12:44] | Not for a while. | 得有一会儿 |
[12:46] | Why doesn’t he just have sex with her here? | 他们为什么不在家里嘿咻 |
[12:50] | What makes you think he’s having sex with her? | 为什么你认为 他们去嘿咻了 |
[12:52] | I don’t know,common sense? | 不知道 常理? |
[12:57] | Alright, | 好吧 |
[12:58] | the thing is,he’s embarrassed about | 事实上 他觉得尴尬的 |
[13:00] | having that kind of a relationship with somebody so much younger than him. | 是和小他太多岁数的女人 发生那种关系 |
[13:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:05] | I don’t know,maybe he thinks he’s setting a bad example for you. | 不知道 也许他担心 那样会教坏你 |
[13:09] | What am I going to do? Start dating a six year-old? | 那我会怎么做 开始约会6岁的女生? |
[13:13] | Go back to sleep. | 回去睡觉 |
[13:14] | I can’t,I’m too excited. | 睡不着 我兴奋过度 |
[13:16] | Well,do you mind if I go back to sleep? | 那么 能让我继续睡吗 |
[13:18] | Okay.I’ll find something to do. | 好吧 我去找点事做 |
[13:20] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:22] | Maybe I’ll try to make a pizza. | 要不我去试做个匹萨 |
[13:24] | Good for you. | 非常好 |
[13:27] | Oh,crap. | 糟了[又要用搅拌机了] |
[13:46] | Pierre?Have you seen Pierre? | 皮尔?你看见过皮尔吗? |
[13:50] | Is Pierre a cat? | 皮尔是只猫吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:53] | -Bathroom. -Thanks. | -去浴室了 -谢谢 |
[13:55] | Excuse me. | 借光 |
[14:00] | Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[14:01] | Oh,God! | 我靠 |
[14:09] | Still worth it. | 还是值得的 |
[14:31] | Hey,I’m watching that! | 嗨 我正在看呢 |
[14:34] | Yeah,right.Happy birthday,you big dope. | 是吗 生日快乐 你个猪头 |
[14:38] | Why am I a big dope? | 为什么我是猪头 |
[14:40] | When did you finally fall asleep? | 你什么时候睡着的 |
[14:42] | How could I possibly know that? | 我睡着了怎么知道 |
[14:46] | And now you got a party starting in a couple hours and you feel like hell,right? | 生日聚会一会儿就开始 但你没精神了 是吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:51] | Happy birthday,you big dope. | 生日”快乐” 你个猪头 |
[14:54] | Hey,am I old enough to have coffee now? | 我这年龄 能喝咖啡了吗 |
[14:57] | You still think armpit farts are funny? | 那你觉得”胳屁”还很好玩吗 |
[15:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:02] | Then,no. | 那么 年龄还不够 |
[15:04] | Come on,I could really use a pick-me-up. | 別啊 我是真用来提神的 |
[15:06] | Okay,how do you want it? | 好吧 要什么样的 |
[15:08] | I don’t know,in a cup? | 不知道 用杯子盛的? |
[15:15] | Good choice. | 选得好 |
[15:26] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah,I think it’s working. | 是的 起作用了 |
[15:34] | You know,Kandi, | 知道吗 康迪 |
[15:34] | you don’t have to feel obligated to go to this party.It’s just going to be | 你没义务一定要去聚会的 那儿只有 |
[15:38] | a lot of kids playing silly games. | 一堆玩垃圾游戏的小P孩 |
[15:40] | Are there going to be balloon animals? ‘Cause I love those! | 那儿有动物气球吗 我最喜欢了 |
[15:45] | no,uh…Jake’s a little old for that. | 没有 玩那些东西 杰克的年龄大了点 |
[15:48] | Balloon animals are a very underappreciated art form,Alan. | 动物气球是一种 被严重忽视的艺术形态 艾伦 |
[15:54] | Just give me a minute to get ready. | 稍等 我去準备一下 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:59] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[16:00] | it’s probably going to be a very,very dull party. | 极有可能 那是个超级无趣的聚会 |
[16:03] | I wouldn’t be going myself if I weren’t related to the kid. | 如果那不是我儿子 恐怕我都不会去 |
[16:07] | And without balloon animals,you got to ask yourself, | 而且 没有动物气球 你也该想想 |
[16:11] | is it really worth the trip? | 值得跑这么一趟吗 |
[16:13] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎样 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry,I think I swallowed my tongue. | 不好意思 我好像把舌头吞下去了 |
[16:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:24] | It’s amazing,my ex-wife would take hours getting ready, | 不可思议 我前妻準备起来要好几个钟头 |
[16:27] | and the end result wouldn’t be nearly so… | 并且最后的样子也不会… |
[16:31] | this. | 这样 |
[16:33] | Maybe I can give her a few tips at the party. | 也许聚会上 我可以教她几招心得 |
[16:39] | Oh,gee. | 噢天 |
[16:41] | She doesn’t respond well to tips. | 她对心得不感冒 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:44] | Anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[16:48] | even before I say it,I know it sounds insane,but | 我知道这可能是庸人自扰 但是 |
[16:51] | do you think you could put on a few more clothes? | 你不觉得 可以再多穿点衣服吗 |
[16:55] | -Don’t I look okay? -Oh,yeah,yeah,you look terrific. | -我这样还行吗 -噢 你这样好极了 |
[16:59] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[17:00] | I wouldn’t want people to get the wrong idea. | 我不想其他人有误解 |
[17:03] | About? | 关于? |
[17:04] | About… | 关于… |
[17:08] | Maybe if you could put on a jacket and a hat. | 或者你可以加件外套 戴顶帽子 |
[17:12] | Do you have a poncho? | 你有雨披吗 |
[17:14] | Are you ashamed of me? | 我让你难堪了吗 |
[17:15] | No.No,I’m proud of you.In fact,I’m so proud that yesterday | 不 你让我得意 事实上昨天我得意过度 |
[17:19] | I almost signed up to be a Christian missionary in the Sudan. | 差点被忽悠去了苏丹传教 |
[17:22] | But you don’t want your family and friends to see me. | 但你不想让你的家人和朋友见到我 |
[17:24] | Oh,good,you understand. | 很好 你理解了 |
[17:27] | You know,Alan,my friends are judgmental,too. | 知道吗?艾伦 我的朋友们也会评头论足 |
[17:29] | -About what? -About you. | -关于什么 -关于你 |
[17:31] | None of them get why I’m with you. | 没人想得通 为什么我跟了你 |
[17:34] | Well,uh… | 这个 呃 |
[17:37] | at the risk of shining a light on something better left unexamined… | 冒著一语惊醒梦中人的风险 |
[17:43] | why are you with me? | 为什么你会跟了我 |
[17:45] | Because you’re cute and smart and really,really grateful. | 因为你聪明可爱 而且慷慨大方 |
[17:51] | All true. | 确实如此 |
[17:52] | And if my friends can’t understand that,well then,tough tomatoes. | 所以 如果他们还不理解我 那就太不够意思了 |
[17:59] | Kandi,you’re a remarkable girl. | 康迪 你是个好女孩 |
[18:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[18:03] | so am I. | 我也是[个女人] [被骂成是女人 懦弱无用] |
[18:06] | Oh,come on,it’ll be fun. | 別这样啊 肯定很有意思的 |
[18:09] | Want to have a quickie in the car? | 想在车里打个快炮吗 |
[18:12] | Well,all right. | 嗯 好的 |
[18:14] | But this time let’s pull over first. | 但这次 我们先靠边停车 |
[18:17] | Boring! | 太没挑战了 |
[18:21] | So where’s Alan? He’s supposed to be pitching in at this party. | 艾伦在哪儿 他本该在这儿招呼客人 |
[18:25] | I don’t know,but I’m guessing that wherever he is… | 不知道 但我估计他这会儿 |
[18:27] | he’s pitching. | 是在招呼某人 |
[18:30] | So I suppose Charlie hasn’t told you I have a new man in my life. | 可能查理还没告诉你 我有了新的情郎 |
[18:33] | Oh,good for you,dear.Does the man know yet? | 恭喜 亲爱的 那人”发现”你了吗? |
[18:38] | Get your own,Red! | 自己去取 赤匪 |
[18:45] | Nice outfit. | 行头不错 |
[18:47] | Thanks.Rose picked it out for me. | 谢谢 萝丝帮我挑的 |
[18:49] | How about that. | 原来如此 |
[18:58] | You know,uh… | 知道吗 |
[18:59] | sometimes when we’re having sex,she calls out your name. | 我们嘿咻时 她经常大喊你的名字 |
[19:02] | No kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[19:04] | What about the other times? | 那她不喊的时候呢 |
[19:05] | She makes me call it out. | 她让我大喊你的名字 |
[19:11] | Boy… | 伙计 |
[19:11] | that really wasn’t a quickie,was it? | 还不算是一次快炮吧 |
[19:14] | The first one was. | 第一炮是的 |
[19:17] | Anyway,so just to reiterate, | 总之 我再重申一下 |
[19:19] | today is Jake’s day,it’s not about us. | 今天是杰克的生日 和我们无关 |
[19:21] | I know. | 明白 |
[19:22] | So you could just relax,and don’t feel obligated to,you know, | 放轻松就行 不用觉得有义务去… |
[19:25] | socialize or… | 社交 或者… |
[19:27] | talk to anybody. | 和任何人说话 |
[19:28] | Don’t worry,Alan,I’m not going to embarrass you. | 放心吧 艾伦 我不会让你难堪的 |
[19:30] | Right,right,I know you won’t. | 太好了 我就知道你不会的 |
[19:32] | So,to summarize what I reiterated, | 最后 总结我刚才反覆说的 |
[19:35] | we’re just going to play it cool,low key, | 我们要尽量低调行事 |
[19:37] | nothing to be gained by drawing attention to ourselves. | 不要让任何人注意到咱俩 |
[19:39] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[19:42] | Just don’t ring the doorbell! | 別按门铃啊 |
[19:55] | Sorry we’re late, | 抱歉 我们来晚了 |
[19:56] | but… | 但 那是因为… |
[19:58] | I was having sex with this gorgeous 22-year-old woman! | 刚才我在和这位22岁的美女嘿咻 |
[20:03] | Wait,wait,wait. | 慢著 慢著 |
[20:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:07] | Come in and say that again. | 重新进来 再说一次 |
[20:14] | Jake?You in here?It’s time to do the birthday cake. | 杰克?在里面吗?该切蛋糕了 |
[20:16] | Go away. | 別进来 |
[20:18] | -Did you find him? -Yeah,he’s in the bathroom. | -找到他了吗 -他在浴室里 |
[20:20] | -Is he okay? -I don’t know. | -他没事吧 -不知道 |
[20:22] | Jake,are you okay? | 杰克 你没事吧 |
[20:24] | I’m fine,go away! | 我没事 別进来 |
[20:26] | He’s probably humiliated because his father’s dating a Campfire Girl. | 可能他没脸见人 因为他老爸搞了个幼齿 |
[20:30] | Give it a rest,Judith. | 別再说了 朱蒂斯 |
[20:31] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[20:32] | -Jake won’t come out of the bathroom. -Jake,come on out,honey. | -杰克在浴室里不肯出来 -杰克 出来吧宝贝 |
[20:35] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[20:36] | -Why not? -I just can’t. | -为什么 -就是不行 |
[20:38] | I was wondering where everyone snuck off to. | 我正奇怪 一帮子人都溜哪儿去了 |
[20:40] | Whatever you’re saying about me,you can say right to my face. | 无论背后嘀咕我什么 你们都可以当我面直说 |
[20:44] | This isn’t about you,Mom. | 这和你无关 妈妈 |
[20:46] | I wish I could believe that. | 鬼才相信 |
[20:48] | What’s the holdup? | 什么事耽误了 |
[20:49] | He won’t come out of the bathroom. | 他在浴室里不肯出来 |
[20:50] | -Is he sick? -Who won’t come out of the bathroom? | -他生病了吗 -谁在浴室里不肯出来 |
[20:52] | Your grandson. | 你的小孙子 |
[20:53] | Why? Is he mad at me? | 为什么 生我的气吗? |
[20:56] | Jake,honey,what have you had to eat today? | 杰克宝贝 今天你都吃了什么 |
[20:58] | Just a little coffee and some vitamins. | 一点咖啡 一些维生素片 |
[21:00] | Coffee? You let him have coffee? | 咖啡 你让他喝咖啡了? |
[21:02] | No! You let him have coffee? | 我没有 你让他喝的 |
[21:03] | He had a sip. | 他就抿了一口 |
[21:05] | Well,wait a second.Why did he take vitamins? | 等等 为什么吃维生素片 |
[21:07] | I was tired. | 我累了 |
[21:09] | Okay,but where did you find vitamins to take? | 好吧 但你哪儿搞来的维生素片 |
[21:11] | In your medicine cabinet. | 从你的药橱里 |
[21:13] | I don’t have any vitamins in my medicine cabinet. | 我药橱里没有维生素片啊 |
[21:16] | Yeah,you do.The little blue ones with a “V” on them. | 有的 上面写了”V”的那些蓝色小药片 [伟哥] |
[21:20] | Ooh… | 呜… |
[21:23] | What’s going on? I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 我不明白 |
[21:25] | The kid’s going to need another party hat. | 这孩子需要多戴一顶小帽了 |