时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey,what are you doing home in the middle of the afternoon? | 嘿 大下午的你在家干吗呢? |
[00:09] | Look outside. | 无所事事 |
[00:15] | I guess the day got away from me. | 我以为那段日子一去不复返呢 |
[00:19] | So you still depressed? | 还在抑郁中? |
[00:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[00:23] | By the looks of things… | 看起来呢? |
[00:24] | I’d say you’re one sad song away from deep-throating a shotgun. | 再配上一首悲情歌曲 你就能吞枪自杀了 |
[00:29] | Be a pal and put down a tarp first. | 麻烦你 吞枪的时候 记得先铺上块防水布 |
[00:33] | How did my life get to this point,Charlie? | 我的生活怎么能堕落至此 查理? |
[00:35] | How does how does a man sink this low? | 一个人怎么能低落到这个地步? |
[00:38] | Well,in all fairness,you had a running start. | 一切都是公平的 因为你有个良好的开端 |
[00:44] | Sorry,sorry.Go on. | 抱歉 抱歉.继续 |
[00:46] | Things were going so well. | 一切都那么顺利 |
[00:48] | I had a young,hot girlfriend who fulfilled all my sexual desires. | 我曾有个年轻性感的女朋友 能满足我性方面的全部欲望 |
[00:52] | How many desires are we talking about? | 你指的欲望到底有多少个? |
[00:54] | Just the one.You know… | 就这是一个 你知道的 |
[00:58] | for sex. | 为了嘿咻的 |
[01:01] | But now she’s gone. | 但是现在她走了 |
[01:04] | Buddy,she’s not really gone. | 哥们 她又不是真的不见了 |
[01:07] | You know where she is. | 你知道她在哪的 |
[01:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:11] | And where is that,Alan? | 她在哪 艾伦? |
[01:14] | Why are you doing this? | 你什么意思? |
[01:17] | Say it,Alan. | 大声的说出来 艾伦 |
[01:18] | The healing begins when you can say it out loud. | 当你能大声的讲出来时 才会开始恢复元气 |
[01:22] | My girlfriend is living with my ex-wife. | 我女朋友正和我前妻生活在一起 |
[01:27] | You know,I was wrong. | 知道吗 我错了 |
[01:30] | It’s not the healing that begins when you say it out loud it’s the laughter. | 你大声说出来的时候 开始的不是恢复 而是笑声 |
[01:36] | Nice talking to you. | 很高兴和你聊天 |
[01:38] | Wait,wait,wait.Hold on. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[01:41] | Don’t you wanna hear how I can help you with all this? | 你难道不想知道 我要怎么帮你吗? |
[01:43] | I’m not going back to Tijuana for another | 我不会再去提华纳看”新娘与驴” |
[01:45] | X-rated performance of The Bride and the Burro. | 的限制级影片 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | First of all,that’s not what I was gonna suggest. | 首先 这并不是我要提议的 |
[01:56] | But if you recall, | 但如果你回忆一下 |
[01:58] | that trip got you through a particularly dark depressing part of your divorce. | 那次旅行可是 帮你渡过了离婚后相当黑暗的时期 |
[02:02] | The first time you smiled in months was when you caught the bouquet. | 当你接过花束时 可是你几个月来 第一次笑出来 |
[02:06] | All right,against my better judgment I’m gonna go and ask. | 好吧 就算我犯傻 我打算直接去跟她谈谈 |
[02:09] | How do you propose to help me? | 你到底打算怎么帮我? |
[02:11] | Well,first let’s make sure that we agree on the problem. | 首先 让我们明确一个问题 |
[02:15] | -Your ex-wife befriended your girlfriend. -Yes. | -你的前妻成了你女朋友的朋友 -对 |
[02:18] | -And your girlfriend has moved in with your ex-wife. -Yes. | -然后你女朋友搬去跟你前妻一起住 -对 |
[02:22] | And now your ex-wife is turning your girlfriend against you. | 然后你的前妻正在试图让你的女朋友讨厌你 |
[02:25] | Do we have to go through this? | 这番话咱们还要再说几次? |
[02:27] | Just until it stops being funny. | 知道我不再想笑了 |
[02:32] | Anyway,it would seem to me the simple solution | 不管怎么说 最简单的 |
[02:36] | is to find someone to speak to Kandi on your behalf. | 方法就是 找个人代著你跟康迪谈谈 |
[02:37] | Someone she trusts. | 一个她信任的人 |
[02:39] | Yes,that would be great. | 对啊 那就太好了 |
[02:40] | Now,what’s your point? | 好吧 你到底想说什么? |
[02:42] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[02:45] | If you’re not coming back to bed | 如果你还不到床上来 |
[02:46] | at least tell me where you keep the fresh batteries. | 至少告诉我 你把新电池放哪儿了 |
[02:50] | I’ll be right up. | 我马上就过去 |
[02:52] | And it’s rechargeable. | 而且我是可充电的 |
[02:57] | My point is,I’m banging Kandi’s mom. | 我的意思是我正在搞康迪的妈妈 |
[03:02] | What? | 什么? |
[03:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:42] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[03:44] | You know damn well who it is. | 你他妈知道我是谁 |
[03:46] | I’m entertaining. | 我正爽呢 |
[03:48] | Not as much as you seem to think. | 不像你想的那么爽 |
[03:52] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[03:54] | No,not you.You let go. | 不 没说你 你继续 |
[03:57] | Come on in,Alan. | 进来 艾伦 |
[03:59] | -Are you decent? -He’s above average. | -你那样子得体吗? -他比平均水平高 |
[04:04] | Just come in. | 进来吧 |
[04:10] | Come on. | 过来 |
[04:12] | Oh,he’s cute. | 哦 真帅 |
[04:14] | I can see why Kandi likes him. | 我现在明白康迪为什么喜欢他了 |
[04:16] | Used to like him. | 曾经喜欢 |
[04:17] | Oh yeah,I’m so sorry about that. | 噢 对 我很抱歉 |
[04:20] | Come,sit. | 过来 坐 |
[04:21] | Let’s talk about it. | 咱们谈谈 |
[04:23] | Are you sure I’m not interrupting? | 你确定我没打扰到你们么? |
[04:25] | Don’t worry about it. | 別担心 |
[04:26] | Kind of hit the seventh-inning stretch anyway. | 第7轮休息中 |
[04:29] | You can go two more innings? | 你还能再来两次? |
[04:31] | Even if I have to start throwing knuckle balls. | 就算我频率放慢点也成 |
[04:35] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:40] | So you’re Kandi’s mom,huh? | 你是康迪的妈妈? |
[04:44] | -Mandi. -Alan. | -曼迪 – 艾伦 |
[04:45] | Some grip,huh? | 握的够紧的 |
[04:50] | Well,Mandi,I can see Where your daughter | 呃 曼迪 我能看出来你女儿 |
[04:54] | gets her good looks from. | 是继承了的你的美貌 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:57] | You know,a lot of people think we’re sisters. | 你要知道 很多人都以为我们是姐儿俩 |
[04:59] | Oh,there’s a mental picture that’ll get me through the last two innings. | 哦 想到这 我也能坚持完最后两轮 |
[05:02] | Don’t be naughty. | 別闹了 |
[05:04] | Why,are you gonna spank me? | 怎么了 你还要打我屁股? |
[05:05] | -I just might. -I just might let you. | -很有可能 -我会让你打 |
[05:09] | I just might go hang myself. | 我应该出去蹓跶蹓跶 |
[05:12] | Oh,relax. | 哦 放松 |
[05:14] | Oh,Kandi said he was a little shy. | 噢 康迪说他挺害羞的 |
[05:16] | First time they had sex,he didn’t take his shirt off. | 你知道他们第一次嘿咻 他都没脱上衣 |
[05:18] | Excuse me,that wasn’t shyness. | 拜托 那不是害羞 |
[05:20] | The first time I had sex with your daughter,I barely got my pants off. | 第一次跟你女儿嘿咻 我差点儿连裤子都没脱 |
[05:24] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,boundaries. | 哇噢 哇噢 哇噢 过分了啊 |
[05:27] | This is Kandi’s mom. | 这可是康迪她妈妈 |
[05:29] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[05:31] | I didn’t mean to create an awkward moment. | 我并不想弄得很尴尬的 |
[05:36] | But enough about me. | 说我说的够多的了 |
[05:39] | How is it that you two are…. | 你们俩 |
[05:42] | I mean,you know how did you exactly…? | 我的意思是 你们俩 |
[05:47] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[05:50] | Good question,and a great story. | 问的好 故事也好 |
[05:53] | Mandi showed up here looking for Kandi. | 曼迪到这儿来找康迪 |
[05:57] | That’s not a great story. | 这算什么好故事 |
[05:59] | Sure it is. | 当然是好故事 |
[06:00] | It’s already had like half a dozen happy endings. | 这已经具备了好结局的一半因素 |
[06:04] | You are definitely going over my knee. | 你将彻底的为我倾倒 |
[06:06] | Alan,we gotta wrap it up here. | 艾伦 我们得到此为止了 |
[06:09] | But you said you’d help me with Kandi. | 但是你说过你要在康迪的事儿上帮我的 |
[06:11] | I didn’t say now. | 我也没说现在啊 |
[06:13] | -Do you want me to talk to her? -I would really appreciate it. | -你想让我跟她谈谈么? -真感谢您能帮忙 |
[06:15] | Excuse me,but the pitcher’s all warmed up and ready to take the mound. | 抱歉 但是投手已经热完身 准备达阵得分呢 |
[06:20] | Of course,I’m kind of busy at the moment. | 当然 可我现在很忙 |
[06:23] | Got it. | 明白 |
[06:30] | Oh,charge! | 噢 充电 |
[06:40] | Hey,Dad.Mom,Dad’s here. | 嘿 爸爸 妈妈 爸爸来了 |
[06:43] | No,don’t,don’t bother your mom. | 別 別烦你妈妈 |
[06:44] | Is Kandi around? | 康迪在么? |
[06:46] | Yeah,she lives here now. | 对 她现在住这儿 |
[06:47] | I know. | 知道 |
[06:49] | Does this mean she and Mom are gay? | 她跟妈妈是不是同性恋? |
[06:53] | -No,it does not. -Too bad. | -不 不是 -太糟了 |
[06:57] | -Why? -Be a lot easier to explain. | -为什么? -因为这样就没那么复杂了 |
[07:02] | Could you just tell Kandi I’m here? | 能不能告诉康迪我在这儿? |
[07:03] | Okay.Kandi,my dad’s here. | 好吧 康迪 我爸爸来了 |
[07:08] | -What do you want,Alan? -I wanna talk to Kandi. | -你要怎么样 艾伦? -我想跟康迪谈谈 |
[07:11] | -I don’t think that’s a good idea. -Why not? | -我觉得不太好 -为什么不好? |
[07:13] | She’s a sweet,innocent girl. | 因为她是一个可爱纯洁的女孩 |
[07:14] | I don’t want you to ruin her life too. | 我不想你把她的生活也毁了 |
[07:16] | Too?How did I ruin your life? | “也”字怎么讲?我怎么毁了你的生活? |
[07:18] | -You stole my youth. -You took my house. | -你偷了我的青春 -你拿了我的房子 |
[07:23] | That seems like a fair trade. | 看起来挺公平的 |
[07:26] | Face it.Alan.This escapade with Kandi is | 面对现实吧 艾伦你对康迪出轨的整件事 |
[07:28] | just a pathetic attempt to find a younger version of me. | 不过是你 可悲的试图想找个年轻版的我 |
[07:32] | Are you kidding?Judith, | 你没开玩笑吧?朱蒂斯. |
[07:34] | I had a younger version of you | 我拥有过年轻版的你 |
[07:35] | and let me tell you,it was no great shakes. | 我告诉你 没什么大不了的 |
[07:39] | It’s okay,Judith.I’ll talk to him. | 没关系的 朱蒂斯.我来跟他谈 |
[07:41] | Oh,sweet,he doesn’t want to talk to you. | 噢 亲爱的 他不是真的想跟你谈 |
[07:43] | There’s only one thing a man is interested in. | 这种人只对一件事感兴趣 |
[07:46] | What? | 什么? |
[07:48] | Forget it.I’m here if you need me. | 算了 需要的时候叫我 |
[07:53] | Hello,Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[07:55] | Listen,Kandi,I’m really sorry about our fight. | 听着 康迪 我真很抱歉跟你吵架 |
[07:59] | I know I can be a little bit of a control freak and… | 我知道有时候我的控制欲太强 |
[08:02] | But I honestly care for you… | 但是我是真的关心你 |
[08:04] | and I hope you’ll give me another chance. | 我希望你能再给我一个机会 |
[08:07] | I see. | 明白了 |
[08:09] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[08:16] | I can’t let you steal my youth. | 我不能让你偷走我的青春 |
[08:20] | You’re not fooling anybody,Judith. | 你愚弄不了別人的 朱蒂斯 |
[08:23] | Come on,Kandi,tell me what you think. | 拜托 康迪 告诉我你是怎么想的 |
[08:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:27] | I think we’ve reached an implants in our relationship. | 我觉得咱们的关系有了隔阂 |
[08:31] | Impasse. | 僵局 |
[08:33] | I think we’ve reached an impasse in our relationship. | 我觉得咱们的关系出现了僵局 |
[08:37] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[08:44] | Excuse me,is this Judith Harper’s house? | 不好意思 这是朱蒂斯·哈珀的房子么? |
[08:47] | Yeah.She traded it for her youth. | 对 用她的青春换的 |
[08:55] | -Hi,Daddy. -Hi,sweetheart. | -嗨 爸爸 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:59] | Come on in.Judith can’t wait to meet you. | 进来 朱蒂斯等不及要见你了 |
[09:02] | I can’t wait to meet her. | 我也等不及要见她了 |
[09:03] | I know you two are gonna love each other. | 我就知道你们肯定会喜欢对方的 |
[09:09] | I watch one donkey sex show and you make me pay for it the rest of my life. | 我只不过看了一次驴子嘿咻 而你就要让我用余生来偿还 |
[09:20] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[09:23] | Don’t screw with me,Charlie.We need to talk. | 別跟我闹了 查理 我们得谈谈 |
[09:25] | Give me a sec. | 等一下 |
[09:27] | Charlie,you’re just making it tighter. | 查理 你绑的太紧了 |
[09:30] | Oh,the hell with it. | 噢 见鬼 |
[09:31] | Come on in,Alan. | 进来吧 艾伦 |
[09:37] | -Hey there. -Hiya. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:41] | -You know,I can come back. -It’s okay,Alan. | -我一会再来 -没关系的 艾伦 |
[09:44] | Come,sit. | 过来 坐 |
[09:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:51] | So how did it go with Kandi? | 康迪那边儿进行的怎么样? |
[09:54] | If it had gone well do you think I’d be sitting here | 如果顺利的话你觉得我会回来 |
[09:57] | talking to two half-naked people? | 跟两个半裸的人谈吗? |
[09:59] | -Alan? -What? | -艾伦? -什么? |
[10:01] | I’m completely naked. | 我是全裸的 |
[10:05] | What happened,Alan? | 怎么了 艾伦? |
[10:07] | Well,as I suspected,Judith has turned your daughter against me. | 我发现 朱蒂斯已经让你的女儿彻底讨厌我了 |
[10:11] | Well,I’m not surprised.Kandi’s always been very suggestible. | 不奇怪 康迪耳根子很软的 |
[10:15] | You know,until she was 8 she thought this was her nose. | 八岁的时候 她还以为这是她的鼻子 |
[10:19] | That’s kind of cute. | 真可爱 |
[10:20] | When Alan was 8,I convinced him he only had two weeks to live. | 艾伦8岁的时候 我让他确信 他只能活两个星期了 |
[10:24] | But I suppose that tells you more about me than him. | 但是我还是想跟你多说点我的 |
[10:28] | Yeah,good times. | 是啊 想当年 |
[10:33] | But back to recent events… | 好吧 先说眼前的事 |
[10:36] | Remember when I told you the cat-litter box was filled with Almond Roca? | 你还记得我跟你说那个猫粮桶里是 杏仁糖吗 |
[10:40] | He ate four of them. | 他吃了四块儿呢 |
[10:43] | Are we done visiting Charlie Harper’s Museum of Sibling Cruelty? | 查理·哈珀家族的手足相残的历史回顾结束了吗? |
[10:48] | Because I have something to talk about. | 因为我想说点儿事儿 |
[10:50] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 噢 我很抱歉 |
[10:51] | I didn’t realize I was interrupting you. | 没意识到 我打断你了 |
[10:55] | Go ahead,Alan. | 继续 艾伦 |
[10:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | So as I was leaving my ex-wife’s house I ran into your ex-husband. | 在我离开我前妻的房子时 我撞见了你的前夫 |
[11:02] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[11:03] | -I guess. -Wait a second. | -我想是吧 -等一下 |
[11:05] | It’s Mandi,Andy and Kandi? | 这么说是曼迪 安迪 还有康迪? |
[11:08] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[11:10] | No point. | 没什么 |
[11:13] | Mandi,Andy,Kandi. | 曼迪 安迪 康迪 |
[11:15] | Dandy. | 丹迪 |
[11:19] | Anyway,it appears as | 看起来 康迪给 |
[11:21] | if Kandi has set my ex-wife up on a blind date with him. | 我的前妻和你的前夫安排了一次相亲 |
[11:24] | How nice. | 多好啊 |
[11:26] | Nice?How is that nice? | 好?怎么个好法? |
[11:28] | Well,he’s been kind of depressed since we broke up. | 我们分手之后他一直很低落 |
[11:30] | It’s good to see he’s getting back on the horse. | 看来他又要重新跨上马背了[重整旗鼓] |
[11:33] | But that horse is my ex-wife. | 可惜那匹马是我前妻 |
[11:36] | Speaking of which,did you ever see The Bride and the Burro in Tijuana? | 对了 你在提华纳看没看过”新娘与驴”? |
[11:40] | See it? | 看见? |
[11:41] | I caught the bouquet. | 我可是接住了花束 |
[11:43] | So did Alan. | 艾伦也是 |
[11:47] | Always a bridesmaid,never a burro. | 从来都是伴娘不是驴 |
[11:51] | Charlie,I’m starting to lose feeling in my arm. | 查理 我的胳膊已经麻了 |
[11:54] | Oh,l’ m sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[11:56] | Hey,you went pretty far in the scouts.Can you undo this knot? | 嘿 你的监视工作做的不错 你能解开这个么? |
[11:59] | Gee,actually,I specialized in lndian lore. | 实际上 我比较擅长印度文化 |
[12:02] | Beaded belts,arrowheads.But,good luck though. | 串珠链 箭头啊一类的 祝你好运 |
[12:06] | Maybe you should go get a pair of scissors. | 你应该拿把剪子来 |
[12:08] | Hang on,let me untie my feet. | 等一下 我先把脚解开 |
[12:14] | We really didn’t think this through,did we? | 我们完全没想到会这样的 对吧? |
[12:21] | So has your mom been seeing a lot of Kandi’s dad? | 你妈妈跟康迪的爸爸见了很多次面? |
[12:25] | That’s right. | 对 |
[12:27] | If she married him,Kandi would be your stepsister. | 如果他们俩结婚了 康迪 就是你的姐姐了 |
[12:31] | Hey,hey,hey,do you happen to know if they’re going out tonight? | 嘿 嘿 你知道他们今晚出不出去吗? |
[12:36] | Yep,if I married Kandi,she would be your stepmother. | 对 如果我跟 康迪结婚 她就是你的继母 |
[12:39] | But… | 但是… |
[12:40] | But tonight…is your mom going out tonight? | 今晚…你妈妈出去么? |
[12:45] | Yeah,yeah,I get it. | 好的 好的 我明白了 |
[12:46] | If Kandi took a poop,it would be your step-stool. | 如果康迪去大便 拉出来的就是你的便便亲戚 |
[12:59] | All right,well… | 好吧 |
[13:02] | it’s always good to talk to you. | 很高兴和你交谈 |
[13:05] | Love you,buddy. | 我爱你 哥们儿 |
[13:08] | Did you get all that,Berta? | 都听见了么 波塔? |
[13:10] | I think so,but let’s do a quick recap. | 是的 但咱们来重新理一遍 |
[13:13] | Your girlfriend’s living with your ex-wife. | 你的女朋友和你的前妻住在一起 |
[13:16] | Your ex-wife’s dating your girlfriend’s father. | 你的前妻在跟你女友的爸爸在约会 |
[13:18] | To top it off,you’re trying to get useful intelligence | 最后 你要从一个孩子有限的 |
[13:21] | from a kid who’s got precious little to spare. | 理解力上获取信息 |
[13:25] | Okay,just checking. | 只是试试 |
[13:27] | Hey,Berta. | 嘿 波塔 |
[13:29] | I want you to meet Mandi.Mandi,Berta. | 这是曼迪 曼迪 这是波塔 |
[13:31] | -Hi. -Bonjor te | -你好.-[法语]很高兴见到你 |
[13:34] | Listen… | 听着 |
[13:36] | we got a pair of scissors handy? | 有没有剪子? |
[13:37] | Oh,Charlie,that’s a silk tie. | 噢 查理 这可是条绸子领带 |
[13:40] | Why didn’t you use one of the poly blends? | 你为什么不用涤纶的? |
[13:43] | Hey,hey,wait a minute,that’s my tie.You ruined my tie. | 嘿 等等 这是我的领带 你弄坏我的领带 |
[13:47] | Oh,yeah. | 噢 对了 |
[13:48] | You’re not gonna be happy about your electric toothbrush either. | 估计你知道了你的电动牙刷 你就更不会开心了 |
[13:54] | Kandi’s told me so many nice things about you. | 康迪夸了你很多事 |
[13:57] | How do you know Kandi? | 你怎么认识康迪? |
[13:58] | -She’s my daughter. -Your daughter? | -她是我女儿 -你女儿? |
[14:01] | Sweet whistling Geronimo. | 哎哟我的妈呀 |
[14:02] | You people are like a box of hamsters,just crawling all over each other. | 你们这些人就像一盒子仓鼠 裹在一起纠缠不清 |
[14:08] | Yes,yes. | 对 对 |
[14:10] | We all get how this looks,Berta. | 我们知道 波塔 |
[14:12] | Hey,I’m not knocking it. | 嘿 我可不是挑刺 |
[14:13] | I’m just wondering when some of that gravy’s gonna spill over on my taters. | 我只想知道啥时候会纠缠上我 |
[14:27] | Hey,what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[14:30] | What’s up?What are you doing here? | 怎么了?你在这儿干吗? |
[14:33] | Well,Mandi came over to put in a good word for you… | 曼迪 过来为你说好话 |
[14:35] | and I figured I’d tag along for grins. | 我觉得我也应该过来陪笑脸 |
[14:39] | Here comes one now. | 噢 现在就笑一个 |
[14:43] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[14:46] | I’m in a nightmare and I can’t wake up. | 我简直就像在做一个不会醒的噩梦 |
[14:50] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[14:52] | Make yourself at home. | 当成自己家 |
[14:56] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[14:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:59] | -Where’s Jake? -He’s at a sleepover. | -杰克呢? -睡的正香呢 |
[15:03] | Hi,Alan. | 嗨 艾伦 |
[15:05] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[15:06] | About two heartbeats from a brain aneurysm. | 就像脑瘤引发的两次心脏病 |
[15:11] | Where’s Kandi? | 康迪呢? |
[15:12] | She’s in her room. | 在房间里 |
[15:13] | But I thought we should talk first. | 但是我觉得咱们应该先谈谈 |
[15:17] | We just have a few questions. | 我们有几个问题 |
[15:20] | About what? | 关于什么的? |
[15:22] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[15:23] | Well,Kandi’s mom and I are a little concerned about your intentions. | 康迪的妈妈和我 对你的意图比较关心 |
[15:31] | You should be… | 应该的 |
[15:33] | because I intend to kill you. | 因为我打算杀了你 |
[15:39] | That’s the kind of attitude that isn’t gonna | 这种态度可不会为你 |
[15:41] | win you a lot of friends around here,mister. | 在这儿争取到朋友的 先生 |
[15:45] | Alan,you’re a very sweet man. | 艾伦 你是个很贴心的人 |
[15:47] | But let’s face facts. | 但是面对现实吧 |
[15:49] | Kandi has her whole life ahead of her,while you… | 康迪的人生还很长 而你…. |
[15:52] | not so much. | 却没多少 |
[15:55] | -Kandi? -Alan? | -康迪? -艾伦? |
[15:58] | -I am so sorry. -No,I’m sorry. | -我很抱歉 -不 我很抱歉 |
[16:02] | Oh,isn’t that sweet? | 噢 真好 |
[16:05] | -I missed you so much. -I missed you too,huggy bear. | -我很想你 -我也想你 抱抱熊 |
[16:09] | Mom,I’m gonna go have sex with Alan,okay? | 妈 我要跟艾伦嘿咻 可以么? |
[16:12] | You kids have fun. | 你们去玩吧 |
[16:16] | -Hold on there,young man. -What? | -等一下 小伙子 -什么? |
[16:19] | Don’t be a selfish lover. | 別太自私了 |
[16:20] | Consider her needs. | 考虑一下她的需要 |
[16:24] | This isn’t over. | 你给我等着 |
[16:30] | You’re right.He is easy to screw with. | 你说的对.他太容易上当了 |
[16:34] | Hey,four pieces of Almond Roca.Even the cat was laughing at him. | 四块 杏仁糖.猫都会嘲笑他的 |
[16:40] | So should we head back to my place? | 那么回我家去吧? |
[16:43] | I suppose. | 我觉得 |
[16:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[16:46] | Nothing.It’s just… | 没什么 只是 |
[16:48] | we’ve already had sex there. | 我们已经在那儿嘿咻过了 |
[16:50] | Oh,baby.I really,really like you. | 噢 宝贝儿 我真爱你 |
[16:55] | Well,thank you,Judith.I had a wonderful evening. | 谢谢 朱蒂斯 今天晚上很开心 |
[16:57] | I hope we can do it again some… | 我希望我们再来点儿什么 |
[17:06] | Maybe catch a movie. | 也许看场电影 |
[17:10] | Or go for a hike. | 或者出去走走 |
[17:14] | I’m guessing that’s your ex-husband. | 我猜那就是你的前夫 |
[17:17] | -Good-looking man. -Oh,he’s gorgeous. | -长的不错 -噢 他很帅的 |
[17:20] | Dumb as wood. | 呆得像木头 |
[17:21] | Oh,my Lord. | 噢 上帝 |
[17:23] | But it’s good wood. | 不错的木头 |
[17:27] | -I better find Alan so we can get out. -You wanna leave? | -最好找到艾伦 然后一块儿走 -你要走? |
[17:30] | This is so hot. | 太急了吧 |
[17:32] | Oh,Mandi,you just keep getting better and better. | 噢 曼迪 你变得越来越好了 |
[17:36] | -Hang on while I give Alan a heads up. -Hurry back and give me one. | -等一下回来我去给艾伦通个气 -快点儿回来 我也要 |
[17:58] | You’re the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最帅的人 |
[18:01] | Not Alan. | 不是 艾伦 |
[18:04] | Couldn’t find him. | 找不到他 |
[18:11] | You know what else I like? | 你知道我还喜欢什么? |
[18:13] | Swap meets. | “旧物[swap]交换会” |
[18:14] | -Swell. -Yeah. | -高涨[swell] -对 |
[18:16] | Your ex-husband must be a real little guy,huh? | 你前夫肯定是个小个子吧? |
[18:19] | Forget about him.Let’s get some wine in you. | 別说他了 给你拿点儿酒 |
[18:30] | Glasses are in there. | 杯子在那儿 |
[18:35] | No,no.top shelf. | 不 不 顶上 |
[18:41] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我的意思 |
[18:48] | Hey,you ever go rock climbing?It’s a great workout. | 嘿 你喜欢攀岩么?很棒的锻炼 |
[19:08] | -Anybody? -Over here. | -有人么? -在这 |
[19:14] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[19:19] | -What are you doing? -I was thirsty. | -你干吗呢? -我渴了 |
[19:23] | Have you seen Alan? | 看见艾伦了么? |
[19:25] | I’ve been in the closet. | 我一直在柜子里 |
[19:27] | So where the hell is he? | 他到哪儿去了? |
[19:30] | Oh,my,I’m sorry I’m so nervous. | 哦 对不起 我太紧张了 |
[19:31] | I haven’t been with another woman in a long time. | 我很长时间都没跟別的女人在一起了 |
[19:34] | Yeah,yeah,take off your robe. | 把你的衣服脱了 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:39] | Hot damn. | 太热辣了 |
[19:42] | Yeah,it is hot. | 确实挺热的 |
[19:53] | Hi,Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[19:54] | Hey,Judith. | 嘿 朱蒂斯 |
[19:58] | Daddy,I want you to meet my boyfriend,Alan. | 爸爸 给你介绍我男朋友艾伦 |
[20:01] | -Nice to see you again. -Small world. | -很高兴再次见到你 -世界真小 |
[20:11] | -I said I was sorry. -Just get out. | -我说了抱歉 -出去 |
[20:15] | I’ll give you a call,Judith.Maybe we’ll hit some garage sales. | 我会给你打电话的 朱蒂斯.也许我们会碰上”现场旧货出售” |
[20:18] | Yeah,terrific. | 对 真可怕 |
[20:25] | I like your daughter. | 我喜欢你女儿 |
[20:27] | I like your ex-wife. | 我喜欢你前妻 |
[20:31] | Wanna get a drink? | 喝一杯? |
[20:34] | I’m not doing anything. | 反正我也没事干 |
[20:38] | Do you like garage sales? | 你喜欢现场旧货出售吗? |
[20:41] | Where am I supposed to go? | 我应该去哪儿? |
[20:44] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[20:45] | Just leave. | 走人 |
[20:46] | But I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友呢 |
[20:48] | Friends don’t have sex with their friends’ | 朋友就不该和朋友的前夫 |
[20:50] | ex-husbands in the first friend’s hot tub. | 在朋友的热浴池里幽会 |
[20:57] | Divorced three years and he’s still ruining my life. | 离婚都三年了 他还是阴魂不散的 |
[21:00] | Should have drowned his stupid ass. | 真应该把这蠢蛋淹死 |
[21:06] | Did you hear something? | 你听见什么了么? |
[21:08] | Nope. | 没有 |
[21:09] | -How’s the head? -Let’s find out. | -口X如何? -试试看 |