时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | -Morning -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[00:04] | Yeah,what’s up? | 哦 好啊 |
[00:09] | Oh,stop it. | 别戴了 |
[00:11] | Hey.Give me back my skully | 把骷髅帽还给我 |
[00:13] | This is not a skully. | 这个不是骷髅帽 |
[00:15] | It’s a ski cap your grandmother gave you for Christmas. | 这滑雪帽是你奶奶送你的圣诞礼物 |
[00:17] | Charlie,he’s just trying to find his look | 查理 得了 他只是想穿出个性 |
[00:19] | Word. | 快道歉 |
[00:21] | Word? | 道歉? |
[00:23] | There’s a reindeer on it. | 帽子上绣著一只驯鹿呢 |
[00:27] | Don’t listen to him,Jake. | 别听他的 杰克 |
[00:28] | I think it looks very dope on you. | 你戴着这个帽子看上去很蠢 |
[00:31] | Oh,man. | 拜托 |
[00:35] | Oh,hey,did you see that your former girlfriend’s dance troupe is in town? | 你知道你前女友的舞蹈团来这了吗? |
[00:39] | Mia’s here? | 米亚来了? |
[00:40] | Let me see that.Come on,come on,come on. | 让我看看 快点 快点 |
[00:43] | Whoa,is somebody still carrying a torch? | 哇 有人还在单相思呢? |
[00:45] | Torch? Don’t be ridiculous. | 单相思?笑话 |
[00:47] | I mean,I’m glad to see she’s following her dream but I’ve moved on. | 我很高兴她追求著自己的梦想但我已经忘了她 |
[00:51] | I think she called the other day | 她前几天好像打过电话来 |
[00:53] | What? When? | 你说啥?什么时候? |
[00:54] | What did she want? What did she say? | 她想咋样?她说啥啦? |
[00:57] | Come on,kid,spill it. | 快 快说 |
[00:59] | Nope,no unresolved feelings there. | 你对她还真是了无牵掛了呀 |
[01:02] | She wanted to talk to you but you weren’t home. | 她想找你聊聊 可你不在家 |
[01:04] | I know that,you chowderhead. | 这个我知道 笨死了 |
[01:07] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么? |
[01:09] | She said,”What’s new? “I said,”Nothing much.” | 她问 有什么新发展?我说 没有什么 |
[01:12] | And then she said,”How’s school?”I said,”lt sucks.” | 然后 她又问 上学怎么样?我说 糟透了 |
[01:15] | Then she said,”That’s too bad.” I said,”Yeah.” | 她说 太不幸了 我说 是的 |
[01:19] | I’m gonna kill him,Alan.I swear to God I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 艾伦 我发誓我要杀了他 |
[01:22] | Oh,yeah,she wants us to come see her dance next weekend. | 对了 她想让我们下个周末去看她跳舞 |
[01:26] | It says she’s performing this weekend. | 报纸上说 她是这个周末演出 |
[01:28] | Oh,I guess she called last weekend. | 哦 我想她是上周末打的电话 |
[01:31] | You’re telling me this now? | 你现在才告诉我? |
[01:33] | Charlie.Calm down. | 查理 查理 冷静一下 |
[01:34] | How many things does the kid have to handle? | 小屁孩有多少事要忙? |
[01:36] | Eat,poop,tell me who called. | 吃喝拉撒 外加告诉我谁打过电话 |
[01:39] | She said some guy named Will has tickets. | 她说一个叫Will的老兄那有票 |
[01:45] | Who’s Will? | 谁是Will? |
[01:47] | I don’t know.She said he’d call. | 不认识 她说Will会打电话来联系你 |
[01:49] | Will’s gonna call? | Will要打电话来? |
[01:51] | You mean the tickets are at will call? | 你的意思是 我们得打电话预定? |
[01:53] | I don’t know.Maybe. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[01:55] | Dear God,he’s a doorstop that eats. | 天呀 他真是一个吃白饭 |
[02:00] | Do me a favor.From now on,when somebody calls,write it down. | 拜托 从现在起 有人打电话来就拿笔记下 |
[02:04] | -I did -Where? | -我有呀 -在哪儿? |
[02:05] | On my homework | 在我的作业本上 |
[02:06] | Okay,where’s your homework? | 你的作业本在哪儿? |
[02:09] | Oh yeah,my teacher called.She wants to meet with you. | 对了 老师也打电话来 说要见你 |
[02:13] | When? | 什么时候? |
[02:14] | Oh,I guess it was last week. | 上个星期吧 |
[02:19] | Peace out. | 闪了 |
[02:30] | Great.Great.Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[02:32] | Mia left us four seats for Friday night. | 米亚给我们留了4个星期五的座位 |
[02:35] | House seats,center orchestra. | 剧场中间的头等席 |
[02:37] | What do you think? You,me,Jake,Kandi,go out to dinner,make an evening of it? | 怎么样?你 我 杰克 康迪出去吃完饭 然后痛快的玩一晚上? |
[02:41] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来不错 |
[02:42] | Maybe afterwards you could tie me to an anthill, | 然后把我绑到人堆里 |
[02:44] | and smear honey on my genitals. | 再往我小弟弟上涂点蜜 |
[02:48] | So you don’t wanna go? | 你不想去了? |
[02:49] | Jeez,now I see where the kid gets his brains. | 天呀 我总算知道那孩子的 呆脑瓜是遗传谁的了 |
[02:53] | No,I don’t wanna go.Why would I wanna go? | 是啊 我不想去 我干嘛想去? |
[02:55] | Because you were in love with the woman… | 因为你深爱这那个女孩儿 |
[02:58] | and still have feelings for her and wanna see her again. | 很显然 你还对她有感觉 还想见她 |
[03:00] | Oh,that’s crazy.God,you are so naive. | 哦 疯掉了 天呀 你太天真了 |
[03:03] | How am I naive? | 我怎么天真了? |
[03:04] | Oh,oh,I know this one. | 这个我知道 |
[03:10] | Alan,when an ex-girlfriend calls,no good can come from it. | 艾伦 前女友打电话来 准没好事儿 |
[03:14] | Unless,you know,it’s 2 a.m.,she’s blind drunk… | 除非她凌晨两点喝得烂醉 |
[03:17] | and wants to get even with her new cheating boyfriend. | 然后想报复一下她有外遇的新男友 |
[03:20] | She just wanted to invite us to the ballet. | 她只是想请我们去看芭蕾 |
[03:22] | Yeah,right. | 是啊 没错 |
[03:24] | And girls are completely unaware that | 那些女孩儿完全不知道 |
[03:26] | you can see their nipples through their shirts. | 你可以透过衣服看到她们的乳头 |
[03:29] | What does that have to? | 为什么非得要(说得那么直白) |
[03:31] | Really,they know? | 啊 她们知道的? |
[03:35] | There’s only a few reasons why an ex calls. | 前女友打电话来不外乎几个原因 |
[03:38] | One,they’re great,and wanna rub your nose in it. | 其一 她们飞黄腾达 想让你难堪 |
[03:40] | Or two,they’re doing lousy and need to borrow money. | 其二 她们走投无路 想问你借钱 |
[03:43] | Three,they got money from knocking over a Laundromat… | 其三 她们打劫了洗衣店 |
[03:46] | and wanna hide it under your trailer until the heat’s off. | 想躲在你的车下面 等风头过去 |
[03:51] | It happens. | 时有发生 |
[03:55] | Okay,okay,how about four? | 好吧 好吧 如果是第四个原因呢? |
[03:57] | She misses you,and wants to try again? | 她很想你 想再尝试? |
[03:59] | What is it she’s gonna try? | 她还想尝试什么? |
[04:02] | To change me into something I’m not? | 想让我改变原则? |
[04:04] | To get me to stop drinking,smoking,gambling? | 不让我喝酒 抽烟 赌博? |
[04:07] | To rescue me from the barren,loveless abyss my life has become? | 把我从单调无情的生活深渊拯救出来? |
[04:16] | What? | 咋啦? |
[04:20] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗? |
[04:21] | You were never happier than when you were with Mia. | 在我看来 和米亚在一起时 是你最快乐的时候 |
[04:24] | You still have feelings for her. | 你依然喜欢她 |
[04:25] | You’re afraid to admit it. | 你只是不敢承认罢了 |
[04:27] | You are so wrong.You couldn’t be more wrong. | 那你就大错特错了 完全没谱儿 |
[04:31] | You believe that guy? | 你相信他的话吗? |
[04:32] | You want the truth? | 想听实话不? |
[04:35] | No,probably not | 算了 还是不要说了 |
[04:36] | Good call. | 明智的选择 |
[04:38] | Oh,by the way,here’s the 20 bucks I owe you. | 哦 对了 这是我欠你的20块 |
[04:51] | I am telling you,it is not appropriate to wear to the ballet. | 告诉你 穿成这样去看芭蕾不合适 |
[04:57] | Why you tripping on me? | 你为什么要打击我? |
[05:00] | Hey,Alan. | 嘿 艾伦 |
[05:01] | Matey. | 梅提(Ahoy Matey著名海盗首领) |
[05:04] | I’m not a pirate | 我不是海盗 |
[05:05] | You’re not a gangsta either. | 你也不是蛊惑仔 |
[05:07] | You’re a dorky,white kid with a Cub Scout bandana on his head. | 你是一个蠢蛋 一个头上戴着童子军头巾的小屁孩儿 |
[05:12] | Yo,hate the game,don’t hate the player. | 拉不出屎 怪地硬 |
[05:17] | You know kids better than me. | 你比我瞭解孩子 |
[05:19] | How long does this pimp stage last? | 我还要当多久坏人? |
[05:22] | Just ignore him. | 别理他 |
[05:23] | So you sure you won’t come with us? | 你确定不和我们一起去? |
[05:25] | Positive. | 绝对 |
[05:26] | Should I at least say hi to Mia for you? | 至少让我帮你向米亚问声好吧? |
[05:28] | Say what you want. | 你想说就说 |
[05:29] | -I’m meeting somebody at Pavlov’s -Who? | -我要去巴浦洛夫唱片公司见个人 -见谁? |
[05:32] | How would I know? I haven’t met her yet. | 我怎么会知道?我都还没有见到她 |
[05:38] | Hi.Do I look okay? | 嗨 我看起来还不错吧? |
[05:43] | Perfect | 美极了 |
[05:45] | Hey,no fair. | 太不公平了 |
[05:49] | You grow a rack like that, | 如果你也有那样的大咪咪 |
[05:51] | you can wear anything you want on your head. | 你想戴什么在头上都行 |
[05:56] | You have a house on the beach? | 你在海边有别墅吗? |
[05:59] | I’d love to see it. | 我很想去看看 |
[06:01] | -I could take you there -Great. | -我带你去看 -太好了 |
[06:05] | Then I could bring you out on my deck. | 我可以带你去阳台 |
[06:07] | We could watch the surf in the moonlight. | 我们可以在月光下看海浪 |
[06:10] | Then I could take you in my arms,kiss you. | 然后我把你拥在怀里 吻你 |
[06:12] | Not a big kiss.Just a little something | 轻轻的吻 |
[06:14] | that gives you a taste of what’s to come. | 当为调情热身 |
[06:16] | Well,let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[06:20] | I’d take your hand and lead you up to my bedroom where I’d slowly undress you. | 我牵着你的手 带你去我的臥室 慢慢的脱光你的衣服 |
[06:24] | Then lay you down on the crisp,cool sheets… | 把你放在松软 清凉的褥子上 |
[06:27] | and make wild,passionate love to you until we’re both totally spent. | 和你一起热情狂野的嘿咻 直到精疲力尽 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 很好 |
[06:34] | Then in the morning,I’ll bring you a cup of coffee and your car keys. | 等到早上 我会给你端上一杯咖啡 还有你的车钥匙 |
[06:40] | Wait,my car keys? | 等等 我的车钥匙? |
[06:43] | I’ll promise to call you but I never will. | 我会保证给你打电话 但从来办不到 |
[06:46] | And when you call me, | 等到你想给我打电话的时候 |
[06:48] | you’ll find that the phone number I gave you belongs to a dry cleaner in Koreatown. | 你会发现我给你的电话号码 其实是韩国城里一个干洗工的 |
[06:54] | What? | 啥? |
[06:57] | When all is said and done,you know what we’ll both have?Nothing. | 激情过去之后 我们会得到什么?什么也没有 |
[07:01] | Not even a good memory. | 连美好的记忆都没有 |
[07:03] | What do you say we do us both a favor and not go through with this charade? | 为了彼此两个著想 我们不要再走这条可悲的老路 怎么样? |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:12] | Jeez,I was just trying to get laid. | 天呀 我只是想要嘿咻而已 |
[07:23] | See,Jake,the swan is dying. | 快看 杰克 天鹅要死了 |
[07:29] | Can you believe? | 你能相信… |
[07:33] | Excuse me.Pardon me. | 不好意思 借过 |
[07:35] | Pardon me.Excuse me.Hey. | 借过 不好意思 |
[07:39] | What did I miss? | 演到哪了? |
[07:40] | I thought you weren’t coming. | 我还以为你不会来了 |
[07:42] | I’m not here for Mia. | 我不是为了米亚来的 |
[07:44] | I’m here to support the arts. | 我是来支持艺术事业 |
[07:48] | Yikes,look at the package on that pretty dude. | 快看那美人身上的背包 |
[07:58] | Hey,good job. | 嘿 真精彩 |
[08:00] | Eat something. | 瘦成这样 |
[08:04] | Charlie | 查理 |
[08:06] | Hey.You were terrific. | 你的表演太棒了 |
[08:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | I’m so glad you came | 很高兴你能来 |
[08:12] | Are you kidding me?I’ve been looking forward to this all week. | 开玩笑 我整个星期都在 盼望着这场演出 |
[08:14] | Dressed like that? | 穿的这么休閒? |
[08:16] | Well,how else would you recognize me? | 怕你认不出来我嘛 |
[08:20] | These are for you | 给你的花 |
[08:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | They’re beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[08:25] | No big deal,they had them at the liquor store. | 小意思 酒吧里面就只有这个了 |
[08:27] | It was either this or a stack of lotto scratchers. | 要不送花 要不就送一大叠彩票 |
[08:31] | I think you made the wise choice | 真是明智的选择 |
[08:34] | We’ll never know,will we? | 想不到吧? |
[08:36] | Alan would’ve come,but he had to take the kids home. | 对了 艾伦也想来后台见你的 但是他得送孩子回家 |
[08:39] | Kids? | 孩子? |
[08:40] | He’s kind of adopted a young girl. | 他领养了一个小女孩 |
[08:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:43] | Well,not so much adopted as banging. | 是啊 真没想到 |
[08:46] | So you’re looking good. | 你看上去很美 |
[08:48] | You too.How have you been? | 你也是 过得怎么样? |
[08:49] | Great.Just great. | 很好 很好 |
[08:51] | Really great. | 真的…非常好 |
[08:53] | -Good -No,no.No,great. | -很好 -是非常好 |
[08:56] | And you,how have you been? | 你呢 怎么样? |
[08:58] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[09:00] | All right then,I’m great and you’re wonderful. | 那么 我非常好 你好极了 |
[09:03] | So what the hell are we doing here? | 那还凑到一起干嘛? |
[09:06] | Actually,there was something I wanted to talk to you about. | 其实 我是想和你谈谈 |
[09:08] | Hey,Mia.Who’s your cute friend? | 米亚 这位是? |
[09:11] | This is Charlie.Charlie,Theresa. | 这是查理 查理 这是特瑞莎 |
[09:14] | Hey.So,what did you want to talk to me about? | 那你想谈什么? |
[09:18] | This really isn’t the right place. | 这里不太合适 |
[09:20] | Why don’t I get changed and stop by your house? | 可以去你家聊一会么? |
[09:23] | Sure.I’ll be up. | 好啊 我赞成 |
[09:24] | Because,you know,I’m a night person | 刚好 我是个夜猫子 |
[09:26] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[09:27] | Of course,if you come too late,I could be drunk. | 但如果你来得太晚 我可能就喝醉了 |
[09:29] | I remember | 我记得 |
[09:30] | -There could be other women there. -I remember. | -可能还会有别的女人在 -我记得 |
[09:34] | See you later | 一会见 |
[09:35] | Whatever. | 哦 |
[09:39] | Hey,can you unhook me? | 能帮忙解一下么? |
[10:02] | What’s going on? | 干嘛呢? |
[10:04] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 |
[10:06] | Mia’s coming over,so I thought l’d | 米亚一会过来 所以… |
[10:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:10] | -I see -What do you mean you see? | -哦 -你”哦”啥? |
[10:13] | You’re right.It’s too much. | 对 这样太过头了 |
[10:24] | -How’s that? -Well,l | -现在怎么样? -我… |
[10:26] | Right.She’ll smell there were candles burning, | 对 她会闻到蜡烛燃烧过的味道 |
[10:28] | so I have to light at least one. | 所以还是要点一根 |
[10:32] | -What about the music? -What about it? | -这音乐怎么样? -怎么样? |
[10:34] | You’re right.Sounds like I’m trying too hard. | 对 听起来有点做作 |
[10:44] | Better? | 好点没? |
[10:45] | -Well,l -You’re right. | -我… -对 |
[10:48] | No music. | 还是不要音乐 |
[10:50] | -Charlie? -Yeah? | -查理? -恩? |
[10:52] | I’m just glad you’re over her. | 你不是和她分手了么 |
[10:57] | Get the door.Get the door.Get the door. | 开门 开门 开门 |
[11:04] | Hi,Alan | 嘿 艾伦 |
[11:05] | -Hey,Mia,you were great tonight. -Thanks. | -米亚 今晚的演出太棒了 -谢谢 |
[11:08] | Did Jake like it? | 杰克喜欢么? |
[11:09] | He was absolutely knocked out. | 他被折服了 |
[11:12] | Charlie,Mia’s here. | 查理 米亚来了 |
[11:15] | Oh,really? | 是么? |
[11:17] | Well,ask her in | 让她进来吧 |
[11:19] | All right. | 好 |
[11:22] | -Won’t you come in? -Okay. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[11:25] | Hi,Mia,I almost forgot you were coming. | 米亚 我都忘了你要来 |
[11:28] | Get out. | 出去 |
[11:31] | -Nice to see you again -Nice to see you too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[11:33] | Sit down,make yourself at home. | 坐吧 请随意 |
[11:37] | Place looks the same. | 这里还是老样子啊 |
[11:38] | Well,you know me,if it ain’t broke,don’t fix it. | 是啊 能住一天是一天 |
[11:41] | If it is broke,who gives a rat’s ass? | 管它呢? |
[11:45] | Can I get you a drink? | 喝点什么? |
[11:46] | No,I’m good. | 不用了 |
[11:48] | So am l.In fact,I’m great | 其实 我也挺好的 |
[11:50] | Yeah,you mentioned that.Repeatedly. | 是啊 你说好几遍了 |
[11:55] | So,what did you wanna talk about? | 那么 你要和我谈什么? |
[12:00] | Oh,boy. | 其实 |
[12:02] | This is a hard thing to ask. | 很难开口 |
[12:05] | You need some money. | 你需要钱吧 |
[12:08] | What? No. | 啊?不是 |
[12:11] | So,what? You wanna get back together again? | 那是什么 你不会想和我复合吧? |
[12:13] | Oh,God no. | 当然不是 |
[12:23] | All right,then, | 那好吧 |
[12:25] | how about a quickie for old times’ sake? | 难道是回忆往事? |
[12:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:30] | Charlie | 查理 |
[12:32] | I think you’re a terrific guy. | 我觉得你是个不错的男人 |
[12:34] | You’re smart,you’re handsome,you’re talented. | 聪明 帅气 有才华 |
[12:37] | All good arguments for the quickie. | 回忆这个可不错 |
[12:40] | Will you let me finish? | 让我说完好么? |
[12:42] | Didn’t I always? | 我打断你了? |
[12:46] | Sorry.Sorry,go on. | 好吧 好吧 继续 |
[12:48] | I’ve been thinking a lot lately about what I want out of life. | 最近 我想了很长时间 我还需要什么 |
[12:53] | I love dancing,but let’s face it,I’m not getting any younger. | 我热爱舞蹈 但我毕竟不年轻了 |
[12:57] | So the time has come for me to make some tough choices. | 我必须做个艰难的选择 |
[13:00] | I understand completely | 我完全明白 |
[13:02] | You do? | 是么? |
[13:02] | No,I’m just trying to be supportive. | 不 我只是想支持你的观点 |
[13:06] | Charlie,I came here because | 查理我来这是因为… |
[13:15] | Well,I want your sperm. | 我需要你的精子 |
[13:25] | All right,where do you want it? | 好吧 让我射在哪? |
[13:34] | Alan,Alan,wake up.Wake up | 艾伦 艾伦 醒醒 |
[13:37] | What? | 干嘛? |
[13:38] | Mia wants sperm. | 米亚需要精子 |
[13:41] | Well,don’t look at me. | 那你看我干嘛? |
[13:44] | No,no,she wants my sperm. | 不 不 她是要我的精子 |
[13:46] | She wants me to make a deposit so she can have a baby. | 她要我加入精子库 她想要个孩子 |
[13:49] | You’re kidding | 开玩笑吧 |
[13:50] | Apparently,that’s another of its uses. | 显然 精子有这功能 |
[13:56] | What the hell is that? | 她这是怎么了? |
[13:58] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[13:59] | Near as I can tell,she’s chasing a rabbit. | 我觉得她在追赶小兔子 |
[14:03] | So why did Mia come to you? | 那她为什么来找你? |
[14:05] | Well,it turns out her biological clock is ticking. | 因为岁月不饶人 |
[14:08] | Most of the guys she meets are ballet dancers,so,slim pickings there. | 她认识的大多数男人都是芭蕾舞演员 骨瘦如柴 精气不足 |
[14:14] | She doesn’t wanna wait for Mr.Right to come along. | 而且 她又不想等待真命天子的出现 |
[14:16] | -Which pretty much leaves you -Yep. | -所以 就只剩下你了 -对 |
[14:20] | I’m good genetic material,you know,easy on the eyes. | 我的基因不错 很明显吧 |
[14:23] | And she wants to raise the kid alone which fits nicely into my lifestyle. | 而且她自己抚养孩子 这太符合我的生活方式了 |
[14:28] | Charlie,drinking,gambling and casual sex is not a lifestyle. | 查理喝酒 赌博 一夜情 这可不是什么生活方式 |
[14:31] | Okay,okay,I didn’t come in here to argue with you. | 我可不想和你争论这个问题 |
[14:35] | Look in the hedges,look in the hedges. | 篱笆 看那篱笆 |
[14:38] | What? | 什么? |
[14:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:43] | So,what are you gonna do? You gonna go to a sperm bank? | 所以呢?你要加入精子库? |
[14:46] | Well,I tried to talk her into a direct deposit. | 我想劝她直接受孕 |
[14:50] | You know,straight from the tap. | 就是…从我的小弟弟直接… |
[14:53] | But she really dug in her heels. | 不过她坚决不同意 |
[14:55] | And not in the good way. | 有好方法她不用 |
[14:58] | And you’re okay with it? | 你不在乎? |
[14:59] | Well,why not? | 在乎什么? |
[15:00] | I’ve sent billions of soldiers out there. | 我都和她做过那么多次了 |
[15:02] | It’s time for one of them to finally take the hill. | 是时候 让我的小蝌蚪找到妈妈了 |
[15:08] | Now what? | 这次又怎么了? |
[15:09] | I think she caught the rabbit. | 我觉得她抓到兔子了 |
[15:14] | Anyway,I’m thinking this could be my one chance | 总而言之 这是我 |
[15:17] | to guarantee that the Charlie gene lives on. | 延续后代的机会 |
[15:19] | You know,make sure the double helix that is | 让我独特的基因 |
[15:21] | uniquely me keeps on trucking into the future. | 这样延续下去 |
[15:25] | Okay,let’s assume that’s a good thing. | 好吧 就算是个好主意 |
[15:29] | -One more question -Yeah? | -还有一个问题 -什么? |
[15:31] | If you have no doubts,why’d you wake me up to tell me? | 如果你真的不介意 那你叫醒我干吗? |
[15:34] | Well,you’re my brother and I thought | 你是我兄弟 |
[15:37] | you should know you’re gonna be an uncle. | 而且即将成为孩子的叔叔 |
[15:39] | You mean,I’m gonna be an uncle to a child I’ll never see. | 是一个不可能见面的孩子的叔叔吧 |
[15:43] | Tell you what,when he turns 12, | 告诉你吧 他12岁的时候 |
[15:45] | I’ll track him down bring him to live with you and | 我就把他接回来 和你住在一起 |
[15:47] | we’ll see if you get your phone messages. | 到时候让他帮你记电话信息 |
[15:57] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[15:58] | Looks like pretty standard boilerplate. | 挺正规的 |
[16:01] | It says that once your swim team’s off the bus,you’re no longer the coach. | 不过你的小蝌蚪一旦放出去 可就不再受你的管制了 |
[16:06] | All right. | 是啊 |
[16:08] | Let’s see,where do I sign?The old John Hancock | 让我看看 该…簽在哪呢? |
[16:14] | if you will.You sure you want to? | 你确定不后悔? |
[16:16] | You’re giving up the rights not only to your sperm… | 这不仅仅是捐赠精子 |
[16:18] | but to any children that might result from them. | 那群小东西可能会变成宝宝 哦 是其中某个 |
[16:22] | -I understand -Do you? | -我知道 -是么? |
[16:24] | Once you sign,Mia can do whatever she wants with it.Them. | 你要是簽了 米亚想拿它干嘛都行 不 是它们 |
[16:29] | She can use it,resell it,freeze it,put it on eBay. | 她可以直接用啊 出售啊 冷冻啊 甚至发到eBay网上 |
[16:33] | Hey,I don’t care if she uses it to caulk her bathtub. | 无所谓 总不至於用它补浴缸吧 |
[16:38] | Once the boys reach escape velocity,they’re on their own. | 小蝌蚪一旦解放 他们就自由了 |
[16:42] | I see | 我知道 |
[16:43] | It’s out of my hands,so to speak. | 说实话 我也控制不了 |
[16:46] | I got it. | 明白了 |
[16:49] | Okay.I’ll be back in two shakes. | 好了 我去抖两下就来 |
[16:53] | Three,if it’s cold in there. | 最多抖三下 |
[17:50] | Charlie? You okay? | 查理?没事吧? |
[18:02] | -Charlie? -What? | -查理? -干嘛? |
[18:05] | You’ve been in there a long time.How’s it going? | 怎么这么久?咋样了? |
[18:08] | How do you think it’s going? | 你说呢? |
[18:10] | Well,I don’t know if this’ll help, | 不知道能不能帮上忙 |
[18:13] | but sometimes when I was married… | 我刚结婚那阵 总是假装 |
[18:15] | I used to pretend I was having sex with a completely different woman. | 和很多女人发生过关系 |
[18:19] | Oh,thanks. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[18:20] | The image of you bumping uglies with your ex-wife | 想到你和你前妻上床的场面 |
[18:23] | should really move things along. | 我一点兴趣都没了 |
[18:25] | Excuse me,I was just trying to help. | 我不过想帮帮你 |
[18:27] | Yeah,well,I was just trying to have sex with a cup. | 可我正在上一个杯子 |
[18:30] | Don’t think of it as a cup. | 别把它当成杯子 |
[18:32] | Think of it as a polyurethane lapdancer. | 就当是个艷舞女郎 |
[18:36] | -Get out -I’m going. | -滚开 -好吧 |
[18:44] | Hello? | 你好? |
[18:45] | Charlie,I was just getting packed. | 查理 我正在收拾东西 |
[18:48] | Oh,right,you’re heading to San Francisco. | 哦 对了 你要去旧金山 |
[18:51] | That’s gotta be a big ballet town. | 那不会变成芭蕾舞之都吧 |
[18:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:56] | So did you go to the sperm bank? | 你去精子库了? |
[18:59] | And? | 然后呢? |
[19:00] | Not a lot of laughs in that place. | 真是个无趣的地方 |
[19:03] | I asked the receptionist if she takes work home with her. | 我问接待员 她是否会把工作带回家做 |
[19:05] | Nothing.Not even a smile. | 她一点幽默感都没有 |
[19:08] | Thanks for doing this. | 非常感谢 |
[19:09] | You have no idea what it means to me. | 你不知道这对我多重要 |
[19:12] | Yeah,well,funny thing,turns out it means something to me too. | 不过 这对我也很重要 |
[19:16] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思? |
[19:17] | I tried,Mia,I really did. | 我尽力了米亚 真的 |
[19:20] | I tried the magazines,the movies. | 杂志 毛片 我都试过 |
[19:22] | You can’t imagine how bad porn acting is until | 一个4分钟的片段我反覆看了3遍以上 |
[19:25] | you actually watch more than three,four minutes at a time. | 才发现这毛片有多烂 |
[19:28] | So you’re saying you couldn’t? You? | 你的意思是你不行?你会不行? |
[19:32] | Yeah,I know.What are the odds? | 是啊 真见鬼 |
[19:35] | Well,I guess these things happen. | 没关系 |
[19:36] | You’ll try again.I’m sure you’ll do fine. | 下次你一定行 |
[19:40] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[19:42] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[19:44] | I have thoughts about | 我想了一下 |
[19:45] | the reason things didn’t go down as planned,or actually,up. | 为什么实际情况和计划的不同 |
[19:50] | Okay,I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[19:53] | As I was sitting in that little sperm cubicle watching Assmasters 7: | 当我躺在精子中心的小房间 看”御臀者7″ |
[19:59] | The Final Chapter… | 最后一章 |
[20:01] | all I could think about was some kid of mine growing up somewhere… | 脑海里总是浮现著 那些在别处长大的我的孩子 |
[20:05] | and me not having a chance to,you know,be a part of his life. | 而我却不在他们身边 |
[20:10] | I thought you were okay with that | 我以为你不在乎呢 |
[20:12] | I thought I was too. | 我也认为我不会在乎 |
[20:13] | But as it turns out,I’m not. | 可是 我在乎 |
[20:16] | So if this is something you really wanna do | 所以如果你坚持这么做 |
[20:19] | then you’re gonna have to find someone else. | 那你还是找别人吧 |
[20:23] | I see. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | And by the way,Assmasters 7 is not the final chapter. | 对了”御臀者7″ 还不是最后一章 |
[20:31] | They left a lot of loose ends. | 是个开放性的结尾 |
[20:35] | All right,well,I gotta go. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[20:38] | I appreciate the effort | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[20:40] | Oh,thanks. | 不客气 |
[20:41] | I think I have a rotator cuff injury. | 我把肩膀给扭了 |
[20:45] | Good seeing you again,Charlie. | 很高兴能再见你 查理 |
[20:49] | Good seeing you too. | 我也是 |
[20:56] | Hey,let me float another idea by you | 还有个主意 |
[20:58] | What? | 什么? |
[20:59] | It’s a little crazy,a little unorthodox. | 可能有点疯狂 有点背离传统 |
[21:01] | If you really want a kid,this could be the solution. | 但如果你真想要个孩子 还有一个办法 |
[21:04] | Charlie,I am not having sex with you | 查理我不会和你上床的 |
[21:06] | Who said anything about having sex? | 谁说要上床了? |
[21:09] | I’m asking you to marry me. | 我想让你嫁给我 |
[21:21] | There’s no Charlie here. | 这里根本没有查理 |
[21:22] | Why you stupid girls keep calling? | 你们这些花痴女怎么总打电话来? |
[21:25] | No,listen, | 听着 |
[21:26] | I don’t take message.I do dry cleaning. | 我不负责传口信 我是做干洗工作的 |
[21:30] | One more time,there’s no Charlie here. | 再说一遍 没有查理这个人 |