时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m asking you to marry me. | 我在向你求婚 |
[00:06] | Might as well just go to Vegas and hello. | 我们不如干脆私奔去拉斯维加斯 |
[00:09] | If we’re gonna have a family | 如果我们要建立家庭 |
[00:10] | we’ll need to turn the bedroom into a nursery. | 就得把次卧改成婴儿房 |
[00:12] | But, but.. That’s where Jake stays. | 但那是杰克住的房间 |
[00:14] | Yeah, but once Alan moves out, | 没错 但只要艾伦搬出去了 |
[00:15] | then Jake won’t be staying here anymore, right ? | 杰克就不会在那儿住了 对吗 |
[00:17] | – Alan is moving out ? | 艾伦要搬出去? |
[00:19] | – Of course he is… | 当然要 |
[00:21] | Isn’t he ? | 他不搬吗 |
[00:22] | I said the wedding’s off. | 我说了婚礼取消 |
[00:24] | Can I borrow your wedding ring ? What for ? | – 我能借你的结婚戒指吗 – 干什么? |
[00:26] | I thought as long we are in Vegas… | 我想 只要一到拉斯维加斯 |
[00:29] | I’d marry Kandy. | 就和康迪结婚 |
[00:31] | And I now pronounce you man and wife, | 现在我宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[00:32] | you may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[00:34] | I don’t freaking believe it ! | 我简直不能相信 |
[00:36] | Cheer up Charlie, | 高兴点儿 查理 |
[00:38] | you’re finally getting what you always wanted, | 你终于得偿所愿了 |
[00:40] | I’m moving out of your house ! | 我要搬出你家 |
[00:41] | I don’t freaking believe it ! | 我简直不能相信 |
[00:46] | Do we have time to play roulette before we go ? | 走之前能玩一下轮盘赌吗 |
[00:48] | Oh honey, that is a sucker’s game, | 宝贝 那是蠢蛋的游戏 |
[00:50] | the odds are totally stacked against you | 赢的几率太小… |
[00:51] | Ooooh…Super Slots’o’Fun Jackpot ! | 噢 超级奖金欢乐老虎机 |
[00:56] | Sure… Make the smart bet. | 当然 潇洒赌一回 |
[01:00] | Here honey, | 拿着 宝贝儿 |
[01:01] | kiss it before i put it in. | 亲一下 我再投 |
[01:02] | and the honeymoon begins… | 蜜月开始咯 |
[01:05] | Slots’o’Fun, get it ? | 欢乐老虎机 你懂不懂? |
[01:07] | it’s lots of fun ! | 欢乐多多 |
[01:10] | i’m ready for a refill. | 我准备好再来一杯了 |
[01:17] | Is that good ? | 赢了? |
[01:22] | i won… | 我赢了 |
[01:25] | I won a half a million dollars ! | 我赢了50万 |
[01:29] | i don’t freaking believe it… | 我简直不能相信 |
[01:33] | Alan, you’re rich ! | 艾伦 你发了 |
[01:35] | No we’re rich ! | 我们发了 |
[01:36] | We’re married now, what’s mine is yours ! | 我们是夫妻了 我的就是你的 |
[01:38] | Really ? | 真的? |
[01:41] | and the honeymoon ends.. | 蜜月结束咯 |
[02:12] | Excuse me ? | 打扰一下 |
[02:14] | You know where Charlie is ? | 知不知道查理在哪儿? |
[02:15] | Who’s Charlie ? | 查理是谁? |
[02:24] | you’re in here ? | 在里面吗 |
[02:25] | He..he, Alan ! | 嗨 艾伦 |
[02:28] | long time no see ! | 好久不见 |
[02:30] | Say hello to my brother Alan. | 跟我哥哥艾伦问好 |
[02:31] | Hi Alan. | 嗨 艾伦 |
[02:33] | Hi Alan. | 嗨 艾伦 |
[02:34] | Hi Alan. | 嗨 艾伦 |
[02:37] | Humm… I’m interrupting. | 我妨碍你们了 |
[02:38] | gee… You think ? | 天 你觉得呢? |
[02:42] | Listen, i really need to talk to you, | 听着 我真的得跟你谈谈 |
[02:44] | can you come downstairs ? | 你能下楼来吗 |
[02:46] | Sure ! | 当然 |
[02:47] | Give me… | 给我… |
[02:49] | an hour and a half. | …一个半小时 |
[02:51] | An hour and a half ? | 一个半小时? |
[02:52] | I know it’s a little rushed, | 我知道有点赶 |
[02:53] | but we’re on a tight schedule here. | 但我们时间很紧啊 |
[02:55] | Tina’s got homework, | 蒂娜要做家庭作业 |
[02:56] | Cindy’s got to meet her fianc? and Mary… | 辛迪要去见未婚夫 |
[02:58] | Well Mary’s on the clock. | 还有玛丽 玛丽还在排着呢 |
[03:01] | Boy, you had two momen in bed | 你床上已经有两个女人了 |
[03:02] | and you felt the need to call a professional ? | 还需要叫个小姐? |
[03:04] | Better safe than sorry. | 有备无患嘛 |
[03:06] | I see, | 明白了 |
[03:08] | well i guess i’ll just wait downstairs. | 那 我还是到楼下等吧 |
[03:09] | Good call, | 好主意 |
[03:11] | ’cause you know, “five’s a crowd”. | 因为 你知道 5个人就有点挤了 |
[03:16] | OK, does everybody remember their assignment ? | 好了 你们还记得各自的任务吧? |
[03:20] | think so… | 记得 |
[03:21] | Then let’s do this thing. | 那我们开始吧 |
[03:35] | Hour and a half on the dot ! | 正好一个半小时 |
[03:38] | Can i plan or what ? | 我怎么算那么准? |
[03:42] | Hey, come on, | 嘿 得了 |
[03:43] | show a little class… | 别这么没格调 |
[03:50] | So, how is the newly wed ? | 新婚怎么样? |
[03:51] | ‘been living the dream ? | 还活在梦里面? |
[03:53] | – Well… – I gotta tell you buddy, | -这个 -我得告诉你 老兄 |
[03:55] | things haven’t been the same down here since you left. | 你走了以后 这的一切都变了 |
[03:57] | – That’s nice but… | 这么说真好 但… |
[03:58] | – Yeah they’ve been way better. | 是啊 比以前好得多 |
[04:01] | I mean look around, | 我是说 你看看 |
[04:02] | i don’t even know these people. | 这些人我都不认识 |
[04:05] | And i can have sex in very room of the house now. | 是啊 而且我可以在每个房间做爱了 |
[04:08] | I had forgot how much fun | 我都快忘了坐在洗衣机上 |
[04:10] | you can have on top of a washing machine. | 多么有意思了 |
[04:11] | You know, obada, obada… | 你知道… |
[04:14] | – That, that does sound like fun but… | 听起来并不好玩 但… |
[04:16] | – And the best part of all is, | 最棒的一点就是 杰克不在这儿了 |
[04:18] | without Jake here, mom’s has no reason to visit ! | 妈妈也没理由来了 |
[04:20] | Heck, i may not have to see her again until we meet in hell ! | 或许要等到了地狱 我才会再见到她了 |
[04:22] | – I’m really happy for you but… | 我为你高兴… |
[04:24] | – And to think of it, without Jake here, | 我想起来了 杰克不在这儿 |
[04:26] | there is no reason for you to visit either. | 你也没理由来了 |
[04:28] | I’m your brother ! | 我是你兄弟 |
[04:29] | Yeah so, | 那又怎么样? |
[04:30] | i’m your brother, i don’t visit you ! | 我是你兄弟 我也没去看你啊 |
[04:32] | Charlie, listen to me, | 查理 听我说 |
[04:33] | my wife threw me out ! | 我老婆把我赶出来了 |
[04:35] | – Oh dude… | 哦 伙计 |
[04:37] | It’s awful. | 真糟糕 |
[04:38] | -Yeah… | 是啊 |
[04:41] | Well, thanks for stopping by… | 那…多谢你来看我 |
[04:44] | Aren’t you listening to me ? | 你到底在没在听我说? |
[04:45] | Kandy doesn’t love me anymore, | 康迪不爱我了 |
[04:47] | My marriage is over, | 我的婚姻完蛋了 |
[04:48] | my life is in ruins. | 我的生活又毁了 |
[04:50] | Oh… | 喔 |
[04:52] | What ? | 怎么? |
[04:53] | Dejavu. | 似曾相识 |
[04:56] | It’s as if i lived through this before, | 我好象经历过这些 |
[04:59] | and didn’t really enjoy it ! | 而且不怎么喜欢 |
[05:00] | – Charlie, I, I… | 查理 我… |
[05:02] | – But wait ! There’s a difference, | 但等等 这次有不同 |
[05:04] | This time, you can get your own place | 这次 你可以自己找地方 |
[05:05] | instead of sponging of me | 而不是赖在我这儿 |
[05:07] | ’cause you got money now, right ? | 因为你现在有钱了 对不对? |
[05:08] | – Huh, well… | 呃 这个… |
[05:10] | – Ooooh you suck ! | 哦 你真蠢 |
[05:12] | It wasn’t my fault ! There were taxes, | 不是我的错 |
[05:13] | and the condo, and and… | 要交税 要租公寓 |
[05:16] | Kandy’s new car, and Kandy’s new clothes, | 还有康迪的新车 康迪的新衣服 |
[05:19] | and the shoes, | 还有鞋子 |
[05:20] | oh god so many shoes… | 哦 天哪 超多的鞋子 |
[05:21] | How much do you have left ? | 那你现在还剩多少? |
[05:28] | Eleven dollars. | 11块 |
[05:30] | Ok, ok, let’s start from the beginning… | 好 好 我们从头开始 |
[05:32] | Well, things were fine until about a month ago… | 一切都很好 只到回到一个月前 |
[05:34] | nono no no, | 不 不 不 |
[05:35] | i’ll go back upstairs, you’ll come knowk on my door again, | 我回楼上去 你再来敲门 |
[05:38] | and say you want to talk to me, | 说你要跟我谈谈 |
[05:39] | only this time, i’ll kill you ! | 只不过这一回 我要杀了你 |
[05:42] | Come on ! | 哦 拜托 |
[05:43] | You’re all i have left in this world, | 这世界上我只有你了 |
[05:45] | i need you Charlie ! | 我需要你 查理 |
[05:51] | Anybody here know a Charlie ? | 这儿有谁认识一个叫查理的吗 |
[06:00] | Oh Jeez… | 天啊 |
[06:02] | I’m working for Caligula. | 我在为卡里古拉工作 (罗马帝国的一位荒淫残暴的皇帝) |
[06:10] | Hi Berta. | 嗨 贝塔 |
[06:11] | Hey Sippy ! | 嘿 Sippy |
[06:13] | What are you doing here ? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:15] | My marriage is over, | 我的婚姻完蛋了 |
[06:17] | Kandy kicked me out. | 康迪把我赶出来了 |
[06:18] | Damn, that’s horrible… | 该死 那太可怕了 |
[06:20] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[06:21] | Damn, damn, damn ! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[06:25] | Tell me about it. | 你那怎么了? |
[06:26] | I had October in the poll. | 我赌是在十月份的 |
[06:31] | Poll ? What poll ? | 赌?赌什么? |
[06:33] | Me, your brother, your mom, a couple of neighbors | 我和你兄弟 你母亲还有几个邻居 |
[06:35] | had a poll on how long before she dumped your ass. | 赌你还要多久被才她甩掉 |
[06:39] | I was so close ! | 我就差那么一点了 |
[06:41] | You were betting that my marriage was gonna fail ? | 你们在打赌我的婚姻会失败? |
[06:43] | Noo, | 不是 |
[06:44] | we were betting on when. | 我们只是赌在什么时候罢了 |
[06:46] | So Charlie took you back, huh ? | 查理把你领回来了? |
[06:50] | Well… Not with open arms, or, an open heart, or… | 他并没有展开双臂 也没有敞开心扉 |
[06:53] | Even an open door, | 他甚至连门都没开 |
[06:55] | after he pushed me out, i had to climb in through the window. | 他把我赶出去以后 我得从窗户爬进来 |
[06:58] | But yeah, i’m back. | 但是 我回来了 |
[07:01] | Well, i’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[07:02] | You’re kidding ? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[07:04] | No ! | 真的 |
[07:05] | With you and the kid around, | 你和那个孩子在这儿的话 |
[07:07] | i won’t have to hose down the washing machine so often. | 我就不用经常清理洗衣机了 |
[07:11] | I’ll get that. | 我去开门 |
[07:17] | I guess there’s no trusting this butter now… | 我想这些黄油不能吃了 |
[07:22] | or the loose bananas… | 这些香蕉也是 |
[07:29] | Hello Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[07:32] | Hey dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[07:33] | Hey buddy. | 嗨 伙计 |
[07:39] | So is somebody gonna explain to me what the heck is going on ? | 谁能跟我解释一下究竟发生了什么事吗 |
[07:44] | I thought he should hear it from you | 我想应该由你来跟他说 |
[07:46] | Ok | 好吧 |
[07:48] | Jake listen… | 杰克 听着 |
[07:50] | I know you liked Kandy very much, | 我知道你很喜欢康迪 |
[07:53] | but she and i have decided that, we really can’t stay married. | 但我们已经决定了我们的 婚姻不能维持下去 |
[07:56] | Oooh man ! | 天啊 |
[07:58] | It doesn’t mean that you can’t be friends with her… | 那并不代表你不能和她做朋友 |
[08:00] | No, I had December ! | 我不是说这件事 我赌是在十二月份的 |
[08:06] | Alan, i just want to say i’m very sorry | 艾伦 我只是想说我很抱歉 |
[08:09] | things didn’t work out for you and Kandy | 你和康迪在一起并不合适 |
[08:11] | Thanks… | 谢谢 |
[08:14] | You won the pool, didn’t you ? | 你打赌赢了 对不对 |
[08:15] | Yeah… | 对 |
[08:18] | And just FYI, i spoke to my lawyer, | 有件事需要跟你说一下 我跟我的律师谈过 |
[08:20] | and he said that even if Kandy takes you for everything you’ve got, | 他说即使康迪真的喜欢你 |
[08:22] | you’ll still have to pay me alemony, | 愿意嫁给你 你仍然要付给我赡养费 |
[08:24] | here’s his bill. | 这是他咨询费的账单 |
[08:30] | huh… 600 dollars !? | 600美元 |
[08:32] | He explained it very slowly. | 他解释得慢条斯理 |
[08:44] | You didn’t call | 你没有给我打电话 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么? |
[08:46] | When dad moved out, you said you | 爸爸搬出去的时候 你说我们俩还可以 |
[08:48] | and me could still get together and do stuff. | 一起出来玩的 |
[08:49] | But you never called. | 但是你从来没有给我打电话 |
[08:51] | Oh jeez Jake, i’m sorry. | 啊 上帝 杰克 我很抱歉 |
[08:54] | I waited. | 我一直在等着 |
[08:56] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[08:57] | When ? | 什么时候? |
[08:58] | Later. | 以后再说吧 |
[09:04] | I’m still here. | 我还在这儿呢 |
[09:07] | What do you want me to do, Jake ? | 你想让我做什么?杰克 |
[09:08] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[09:09] | you really let me down, and it hurt my feelings. | 你真的令我很失望 我的感情受到了伤害 |
[09:12] | I know, i feel awful. | 我明白 我也不好受 |
[09:14] | Fifty bucks, and it goes away. | 给我50美元 你就会好受些 |
[09:16] | – Ten – Done | -10美元 -成交 |
[09:20] | Love you uncle Charlie. | 我爱你 查理叔叔 |
[09:22] | Back at you. | 得了吧你 |
[09:34] | How long is he gonna sit out there ? | 他还要在外面坐多久 |
[09:36] | I don’t know Jake, | 我也不知道 杰克 |
[09:38] | he’s pretty depressed. | 他的情绪很低落 |
[09:39] | Yeah, well that’s the prize you pay | 没错 这就是 |
[09:41] | when they take you their penis. | 只用下半身思考的代价 |
[09:43] | You hear that from your mother ? | 你是从你老妈那儿学来的吗 |
[09:45] | No, your mother. | 不 是从你老妈那儿 |
[09:47] | And how are you feeling about all this ? | 你对这件事有什么想法吗 |
[09:50] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[09:51] | You’re sure ? | 你确定? |
[09:52] | Uncle Charlie, | 查理叔叔 |
[09:53] | this is not my first divorce. | 我老爸又不是第一次离婚了 |
[09:55] | Got it. | 明白 |
[09:57] | Tell you one thing though, i’m never getting married. | 告诉你一件事–我永远都不会结婚 |
[09:59] | That’s a sweet dream to have, Jake. | 那是一个美好的梦想 杰克 |
[10:02] | Sooner or later, you’re gonna | 但是 早晚你会 |
[10:04] | meet a girl who’s smart, beautiful | 遇到一位聪明 漂亮 |
[10:06] | and has a real grudge against her parents. | 而又对你父母恨之入骨的女孩 |
[10:08] | What are you gonna do then ? | 到时候你打算怎么办呢 |
[10:10] | Don’t worry, i have a plan. | 不用担心 我有一个计划 |
[10:11] | – Really ? | 真的 |
[10:12] | – Yeah, if a girl falls in love with me, | 没错 如果有哪个女孩爱上我了 |
[10:14] | i’ll tell her i can’t marry her until i have enough money, | 我就会告诉她要等到 我有了足够的钱 我才能娶她 |
[10:17] | even though i’ll be secretly rich. | 即使这样我还是会悄悄地有钱起来 |
[10:19] | How do you plan to get secretly rich ? | 你打算怎样悄悄地有钱起来呢 |
[10:21] | I’m gonna marry a movie star. | 我会娶一位电影明星 |
[10:25] | You’re gonna marry a movie star, | 你要娶一位电影明星 |
[10:27] | to avoid getting married ? | 来避免和另一个女孩结婚 |
[10:29] | I didn’t say i worked out all the bugs. | 我想计划里还有一些问题需要解决 |
[10:32] | well, keep me posted. | 好吧 一有消息就通知我 |
[10:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:44] | Jake sure changed in the last few months. | 杰克在过去几个月里确实改变了不少 |
[10:47] | Starting to see a real little man here | 变成一个小男子汉了 |
[10:51] | Not a little bright little man… | 不太聪明的小男子汉 |
[10:55] | So what ‘you doing ? | 你在做什么 |
[10:56] | making plans… | 我在制定计划 |
[10:58] | Do they involve marrying a movie star ? | 那些计划跟娶一位电影明星 有什么关系吗 |
[11:00] | What ? | 什么? |
[11:01] | Nothing, nothing… What’s your plan ? | 没事 你有什么计划? |
[11:03] | well, i figured i’d have a nice big lunch, | 我在考虑中午饱餐一顿 |
[11:06] | get real drunk,throw down to the beach | 大醉一场 逛到海滩上 |
[11:09] | and try to swim to Japan… | 然后设法游泳到日本 |
[11:13] | Why the lunch ? | 为什么是吃午饭 |
[11:15] | I want to cramp up and drown | 我希望在鲨鱼把我撕成碎片之前 |
[11:16] | before the sharks rip me to shreds. | 我就抽筋淹死了 |
[11:18] | Well, keep me posted. | 好吧 一有消息就通知我 |
[11:21] | I’m a failure, Charlie. | 我真是一事无成 查理 |
[11:24] | Everything i’ve tried to do in my life | 我这辈子想做的每一件事 |
[11:27] | has ended in complete, abject, failure. | 都是以可怜的彻底失败告终 |
[11:31] | Buddy, you’re looking at this the wrong way… | 噢 伙计 你看待这件事情 的态度是错的 |
[11:33] | See, | 看见了吗 |
[11:34] | i’ve failed again… | 我又一次失败了 |
[11:37] | Will you shut up and listen to me ? | 你可不可以闭嘴 然后听我说 |
[11:39] | Failure is nothing to be ashamed of, | 失败并不可耻 |
[11:41] | it’s a part of life, it’s how we learn. | 它是人生的一部分 是一个学习的过程 |
[11:44] | You know what ? | 我告诉你吧 |
[11:45] | I’ve failed for almost forty years, | 我失败了快40年了 |
[11:48] | and what have i learned ? | 我学到了什么 |
[11:53] | Oh, that wasn’t a rhetorical question ? | 那算是在反问我吗 |
[11:56] | Come on Alan, | 别这样 艾伦 |
[11:58] | you’ve got to have a sense of humor about this… | 你要对这件事有点幽默感 |
[12:00] | A broke ass, middle-aged guy | 一个糟糕透顶的中年男人 |
[12:02] | marries a 22 year-old knuckle-head just | 在赢了50万美元之前 |
[12:04] | before he wins a half a million dollars. | 娶了一个22岁的蠢女人 |
[12:07] | And then she takes him for everything he’s got ? | 然后她拿走了他所有的东西 |
[12:11] | That’s hilarious | 那太好玩了 |
[12:15] | ok, maybe you’re too close to it now, | 好吧 也许那太接近你的情况了 |
[12:16] | but trust me, it’s funny ! | 但相信我吧 这很有趣 |
[12:27] | Where are you going ? | 你去哪儿 |
[12:29] | The ocean is that way ! | 大海在那边 |
[12:40] | Hey, the kid and i are going to the movies, | 我和孩子准备去看电影 |
[12:42] | you want to come ? No thanks… | -你和我们一起去吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[12:44] | Can i get something to eat ? no… | -要不要我帮你带点儿吃的 -不用 |
[12:46] | Something to drink ? | 喝的呢 |
[12:47] | no… | 不用 |
[12:48] | About a bottle of scotch and a hooker ? | 来瓶苏格兰威士忌 再召个妓女怎么样 |
[12:51] | i just want to be alone… | 我只想一个人待着 |
[12:53] | Well, you don’t need my help for that, | 那就不用我帮忙了 |
[12:55] | that’s your home-run swing. | 你就待在你的摇篮房里面吧 |
[12:57] | Just close the door on the way out. | 出去时把门关上 |
[13:00] | Fine, i’ll close it, | 好 我会把门关上 |
[13:01] | then i’ll nail it shut,plaster and over, | 然后用钉子钉死 糊上水泥 |
[13:03] | and hang a picture of something a little more cheerful, | 再挂一幅稍微喜庆一点的图画 |
[13:06] | like a plane crash. | 比如飞机坠毁 |
[13:10] | Ok, | 好了 |
[13:12] | i am through feeling sorry for myself. | 我熬过去了 我不再为自己难过了 |
[13:18] | Maybe not. | 也许还没有 |
[13:25] | Oooh terrific. | 噢 太棒了 |
[13:28] | Charlie told me about you and Kandy, | 查理跟我说了你跟凯蒂的事 |
[13:30] | i’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[13:32] | Yeah well, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[13:33] | Did he also tell you i want to be alone ? | 他有没有跟你说我想一个人待着 |
[13:36] | Yes he did. So… | 他说了 那么… |
[13:38] | want some company ? | 要我陪你吗 |
[13:41] | No. | 不用 |
[13:43] | about a hug ? | 拥抱一下怎么样 |
[13:44] | Is it a goodbye hug ? | 是抱完就离开吗 |
[13:48] | Alan, i know what it’s like to lose at love. | 艾伦 我知道爱情失败的滋味 |
[13:54] | Yes baby. | 宝贝 什么事 |
[13:56] | You’re a stalker. | 你只是来跟着看好戏的 |
[13:59] | I prefer to be called “boundary challenged”. | 我更喜欢被人称为”挑战极限” |
[14:04] | Just go away… | 你走吧 |
[14:06] | Go away… | 要我走? |
[14:08] | Alan i’m a stalker. | 艾伦 我可是来看好戏的 |
[14:11] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[14:13] | this pain will pass. | 痛苦总会过去 |
[14:14] | The aching emptiness that’s swallowing up your heart | 那吞噬你心灵的 |
[14:16] | will be transformed into | 痛苦的空虚感终会转化成为 |
[14:18] | something beautiful. | 美好的东西 |
[14:19] | What’s that ? | 什么东西? |
[14:24] | Resentment. | 怨恨 |
[14:27] | A burning white, hot resentment | 一种燃烧的 白热化的 |
[14:31] | that empowers you to commit unspeakable actions. | 能够驱使你做出难以形容 的报复行为的怨恨 |
[14:36] | You’re gonna want a scrapbook. | 你需要一本剪贴簿 |
[14:45] | – Dad ? | 老爸 |
[14:46] | – Yeah ? | 什么事 |
[14:48] | Uncle Charlie is gonna take me back to mom’s now… | 查理叔叔要送我回妈妈那儿了 |
[14:50] | Oh, come in here and say goodbye. | 进来跟我说再见吧 |
[14:54] | bye. | 再见 |
[14:57] | That’s it ? Come here and give your old dad a hug. | 这样就完了?过来给老爸抱一个 |
[15:07] | That’s better… | 那还差不多 |
[15:10] | You’re still depressed ? | 你还在难过吗 |
[15:11] | Oh no no, i’m fine. | 噢 没有 我很好 |
[15:13] | Just taking a little nap. | 只是小憩一下而已 |
[15:15] | You’ve been napping for two days.. | 你已经”小憩”两天了 |
[15:18] | i’m getting old, Jake. | 我老了 杰克 |
[15:19] | Old people nap a lot. | 老人是经常打盹的 |
[15:22] | It’s kind of a drive-run for death. | 就像在为死亡做演练 |
[15:25] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[15:27] | Well, see you. | 再见 |
[15:28] | See ya’ | 再见 |
[15:30] | – Hey dad ? | 老爸 |
[15:31] | – Yeah ? | 什么事 |
[15:32] | Even though mom stopped loving you | 就算妈妈不再爱你了 |
[15:34] | and Kandy stopped loving you, | 康迪也不再爱你了 |
[15:35] | you don’t have to worry about me. | 对于我你还是可以放心的 |
[15:37] | Thanks pal. | 谢了 伙计 |
[15:39] | You’re my dad, i pretty much got to love you. | 你是我老爸 我好像必须得爱你 |
[15:45] | So ? | 怎么样? |
[15:47] | Is he still crawled up like a cocktail schrimp ? | 他还是像醉虾那样缩成一团 |
[15:51] | Yep. | 没错 |
[15:52] | This was a real fun week-end. | 这可真是个有趣的周末 |
[15:55] | Wait in the car Jake, and i’ll be right there. | 在车里等着 杰克 我马上过去 |
[15:59] | Ok, i am running out of patience with this guy, | 好了 我对这个家伙失去耐心了 |
[16:01] | i’ve had relationships end | 我以前也试过跟别人分手 |
[16:03] | and i don’t go crawling into bed over it. | 但我从未试过赖在床上解决问题的 |
[16:07] | Yeah yeah yeah, you know what i mean. | 对 对 你明白我的意思 |
[16:09] | It may not be just the relationship… | 也许这不光是感情上的问题 |
[16:11] | What are you talking about ? | 你在说什么? |
[16:12] | Charlie, i’ve studied psychology for eight years | 查理 我学了8年心理学 |
[16:14] | and been a patient for twenty. | 当了20年的心理病人 |
[16:18] | Your brother is exhibiting all the classic | 你兄弟身上出现了临床忧郁症 |
[16:20] | signs of clinical depression. | 的所有典型病征 |
[16:22] | What are you saying, you think he might try to hurt himself ? | 你说什么?你认为他会自残? |
[16:25] | The important question is: do we stop him ? | 当务之急是我们如何阻止他 |
[16:29] | Oh, like i’m the only one here thinking that ? | 哦 就像我是这里唯一一个这样想的 |
[16:34] | All right, i didn’t want to have to do this, | 好吧 我并不想那么做 |
[16:37] | but desperate times call for desperate measures. | 但绝望时期需要绝望的疗法 |
[16:39] | What are you gonna do ? Something i hoped i’d never have to. | – 你要做什么? – 做一些我希望永远不会做的事 |
[16:42] | You don’t mean… | 你不是要…? |
[16:43] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[16:45] | Hello, | 你好? |
[16:46] | mom ? | 妈妈? |
[16:52] | Oh God… What plague have set up on me now ? | 噢 上帝.你给予了我什么样的灾难? |
[16:56] | Alan… It’s mommy. | 艾伦 我是妈妈 |
[17:01] | Good one. | 很不错 |
[17:04] | Ooooh, my poor darling. | 哦 我亲爱的小可怜 |
[17:08] | How are you holding up ? | 你怎么能这样呢? |
[17:11] | How do you think ? | 你怎么想? |
[17:13] | I blew another marriage, | 我又搞砸了一次婚姻 |
[17:14] | wasted all my money, | 浪费了我所有的钱 |
[17:16] | i’m a complete and utter failure. | 我是一个完全彻底的失败者 |
[17:19] | Ooh sweetie, you just can’t see | 哦 亲爱的 你只是没有看出 |
[17:20] | the big picture, can you ? | 大方向 是不是? |
[17:22] | What big picture ? | 什么大方向? |
[17:24] | Every foolish choice you’ve made, | 你犯过的每次错误选择 |
[17:25] | every wasted opportunity, | 每次浪费的机会 |
[17:28] | every helpless mistep in your sad miss begotten life… | 每一次倒霉的失足 未婚有子的生活… |
[17:32] | I know, i know… | 我知道 我知道… |
[17:34] | It’s an opportunity to learn and grow… | 这是一次学习和成长的机会 |
[17:37] | Well, perhaps, but more importantly, | 或许 更重要的是 |
[17:40] | it’s a reflection on me. | 你身上都有我的影子 |
[17:42] | Always good to see you mom… | 看见你总是那么的好 妈妈 |
[17:45] | – I’m not finished. – of course not. | – 我还没说完呢 – 当然没说完 |
[17:48] | There is a silver lining in this dark cloud… | 在这乌云密布之中还是一线生机的 |
[17:52] | I can’t wait to hear about it | 我真是等不及听你继续说 |
[17:56] | You’re all alone, you’re pennyless, | 你一直孤单一个人 贫穷围绕着你 |
[17:59] | and you have no prospects… | 前途一片渺茫 |
[18:01] | Are we at the silver lining part yet ? | 我们是在说一线生机的那部分吗? |
[18:05] | Yes, short of contracting a flesh-eating disease, | 是的 我长话短说 |
[18:08] | things couldn’t possibly get any worse. | 事情不可能更糟糕了 |
[18:13] | You’ve hit rock bottom ! | 你已经跌到了谷底 |
[18:15] | You have nowhere to go but up ! | 除了站起来你别无选择 |
[18:19] | You know what ? | 你知道吗? |
[18:21] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[18:22] | You’re self obsessed, insensitive and soul-sucking, | 你自我感觉良好 感觉迟钝 心智未熟 |
[18:25] | but you’re right. | 但你说的对 |
[18:29] | I am staring at the abyss, | 我一直凝视着深渊 |
[18:31] | and i’m still here. | 但我是好好的 |
[18:34] | I’ve had my heart shattered, | 我-我的心都裂成了碎片 |
[18:36] | and then shattered again, | 然后…然后又再次裂成碎片 |
[18:39] | and i’m still here. | 但我还是好好的 |
[18:41] | I’ve taken every piece of crap that life could throw at me, | 我接受了生活扔给我的所有垃圾 |
[18:44] | and i’m still here. | 但我还是好好的 |
[18:46] | Well, we don’t have to turn this into | 我们不需要把这个变成是 |
[18:48] | “an evening with Liza Minelli”. | Liza Minnelli(百老汇歌剧演员)之夜 |
[18:52] | Now… Get washed, get dressed, | 现在 去洗个澡 刮刮胡子 |
[18:55] | get on with your life. | 继续你的生活 |
[18:57] | OK… | 好的 |
[18:58] | And remember… No matter what, | 还有记住 不管怎么样 |
[19:01] | i will always love you. | 我总是爱你的 |
[19:03] | thanks… | 我知道 谢谢 |
[19:04] | Don’t thank me, sweetheart, | 哦 不要谢我 亲爱的 |
[19:06] | i’m your mother, | 我是你的妈妈 |
[19:08] | i have to love you. | 我不得不爱你 |
[19:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:26] | Thanks for taking Jake back to Judith’s. | 谢谢你把杰克送回到朱迪丝那里去 |
[19:28] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[19:29] | Sorry i had to send mom in there. | 很抱歉我把妈妈送到这里来 |
[19:31] | no no, you did the right thing, | 不 不 你 呃…你做的对 |
[19:33] | i needed a good slap in the face… | 我需要有人狠狠把我一嘴巴扇醒 |
[19:34] | Although with mom, | 尽管 是妈妈扇的 |
[19:36] | it’s more like a nailgun to the testicules… | 这更像是用指甲在抓我的小弟弟 |
[19:41] | That was my thinking. | 我也是那么想的 |
[19:42] | well… hum… i’m really grateful. | 呃…我真的很感激 |
[19:45] | Don’t mention it. | 不用再感谢了 |
[19:48] | So… Look at us huh ? | 瞧瞧我们 嗯? |
[19:51] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[19:54] | Yep. | 是的 |
[19:57] | The Harper brothers, together again ! | 哈珀兄弟 又在一起了 |
[20:02] | The chicks will come and go, | 女人们会来来去去 |
[20:04] | but you and I will always be there for each other. | 但你和我总是为了彼此等在这里 |
[20:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:09] | Forever. | 永远 |
[20:13] | Not litterally | 你知道 不是… |
[20:15] | until the end of time, but you know, | 不是字面上说的到时间的尽头 |
[20:17] | until one of us dies. | 但 你知道 直到我们中的一个死去 |
[20:20] | It will probably be you | 可能会是你 |
[20:22] | ’cause you don’t take very good care of yourself. | 因为你对自己照顾的不好 |
[20:24] | Gotcha’ | 我明白你意思 |
[20:29] | Fist me. | 抓牢我 |
[20:36] | You want me to fist you ? | 你要我抓牢你? |
[20:38] | You know, like the bros in the hood. | 你知道 就像是 地盘中的兄弟 |
[20:42] | we’re the bros, and this is our hood. | 我们是兄弟 这里是我们的地盘 |
[20:50] | Pow ! Right on. | 啪哦 好极了 |
[20:54] | Tell you what, | 告诉你 |
[20:56] | i will grab us a couple of bruskies, | 我去给我们弄点酒 |
[20:58] | so that Team Harper can kick back and chill… | 让哈珀小队一扫寒冷 |
[21:01] | Terrific. | 太恐怖了 |
[21:02] | Well, | 呃 |
[21:04] | actually i’m more in a mood for Chardonnay, | 实际上 我-我的心情更趋向于 喝一杯夏敦埃酒 |
[21:06] | but i’ll get you a beer. | 但我会给你拿瓶啤酒 |
[21:08] | ok… | 好的 |
[21:09] | Hum, maybe i’ll make a nice little plate of | 哦 呃 或许我再弄一小盘美妙的 |
[21:12] | cheese and crackers, | 乳酪和饼干 |
[21:13] | nothing fancy. | 嗯 不要想的太好 |
[21:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:16] | uh, i don’t suppose you have any brie ? | 呃 我觉得你这里是没有法国布里白乳酪 |
[21:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:24] | Not important, | 没关系 |
[21:25] | you relax. | 你休息一下 |
[21:27] | I got you covered, pal ! | 我来搞定.啪哦 |