时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Yo, dude! What up? | 嘿 公子哥 有什么新鲜事吗 |
[00:06] | Just follow my lead. | 待会儿顺着我的话往下说 |
[00:09] | Oh… This is awesome. | 哇哦 这儿真不错 |
[00:11] | Just a little surf shack, | 嗯 这不过是个海边小屋 |
[00:14] | where I keep my board, beer and brother. | 一个放冲浪板 啤酒 还有兄弟的地方 |
[00:17] | How are they breaking today, broheim? | Heim老兄 今天那个情况怎么样 |
[00:21] | How are what breaking? | 什么情况怎么样 |
[00:23] | Dude smokes way too much weed. | 他烟抽得有点太凶了 |
[00:27] | The waves, Poindexter! | 我指的是海浪 科学家先生 |
[00:30] | Oh, the waves, | 哦 哦 海浪… |
[00:32] | the uh… the waves are… | 海浪在… |
[00:35] | early? | 咆哮? |
[00:37] | Alright! Let’s hit it! | 那太好了 我们赶紧去吧 |
[00:39] | Oh, I intend to. | 哦 我正打算要 |
[00:43] | Why don’t you head out, I’ll throw on my suit and meet you there. | 你干嘛不先过去呢 我得换上冲浪服 |
[00:46] | Awesome! | 再去那儿找你 好吧 |
[00:50] | Hmm, bodacious and tubular. | 既有个性又有身材 |
[00:56] | Uh, excuse me, moon doggie, | 打搅一下 甜心先生 |
[00:59] | quick question. | 问一个小问题 |
[01:00] | Yeah? | 好吧 |
[01:01] | You don’t surf, do you? | 你好像不会冲浪吧 |
[01:02] | Not a bit. | 一点不会 |
[01:04] | Well how did Gidget get the idea you are the big Kahuna? | 那那个美女怎么把你当成冲浪高手的? |
[01:08] | I told her I hang ten, | 我告诉她我的纪录是十 |
[01:09] | and I guess she misunderstood. | 估计她理解错了我的意思 |
[01:12] | You’re going to hell, you know? | 你会遭报应的 |
[01:14] | I don’t think so, | 我可不这么看 |
[01:15] | I believe in a loving God who forgives little fibs | 我相信仁慈的上帝会原谅 我那些无伤大雅的小谎的 |
[01:17] | as long as they lead to recreational sex. | 只要我能得到充满乐趣的性爱 |
[01:20] | You really want to drag God into this? | 你真的想把上帝卷进去? |
[01:22] | He gave me the penis, Alan. | 是谁创造了我的男性本能的 艾伦? |
[01:26] | Since when do you have a wetsuit? | 你什么时候买了这一身的 |
[01:28] | Since I moved to the beach, | 我刚搬来海边的时候 |
[01:30] | and noticed it was full of hot surfer chicks. | 在我发现这里到处是 火辣的冲浪美女后 |
[01:36] | If I lived next to Jellystone Park, | 如果我住在Jellystone公园隔壁 (Yogi熊动画中主角Yogi的住处) |
[01:38] | I’d have a bear suit and a pic-a-nic basket. | 我也会穿上一件熊外衣 手里拎个野餐篮子的 |
[01:43] | Would you get the door? | 能帮我开一下门吗 |
[01:49] | Oopsie… | 哎哟 |
[01:50] | Smooth. | 小心点 |
[01:51] | So… just out of curiosity, | 我只是好奇 |
[01:55] | how exactly do you plan to pull this off? | 你打算怎么应付呢 |
[01:57] | Simple… | 这很容易 |
[01:58] | Paddle out, | 划到水深一点的地方 |
[01:59] | yell “shark”, and paddle in. | 大喊 “鲨鱼” 然后划回来 |
[02:02] | So you thought this through? | 这么说你都想好了? |
[02:03] | I’m not an idiot. | 我可不是傻瓜 |
[02:08] | Oopsie. | 哎哟哟 |
[02:12] | Over here. | 这边来 |
[02:15] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:17] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道 |
[02:18] | This tiny wave came at us, | 一个小浪朝我们打过来 |
[02:19] | I let it go, | 我放开了冲浪板 |
[02:21] | he screamed like a girl and fell off his board. | 他却像个姑娘似的尖叫 然后掉进了水里 |
[02:24] | I had to give him mouth to mouth, | 我给他做了人工呼吸 |
[02:25] | he swallowed a lot of water. | 他喝下去不少水 |
[02:27] | He’s gonna be okay? | 他没事了吗 |
[02:29] | I think so, | 我想是这样 |
[02:30] | he tried slipping me the tongue. | 他老想咬我的舌头 |
[02:33] | Charlie, can you hear me? | 查理 能听见我说话吗 |
[02:38] | Sha… | 啥… |
[02:39] | What? | 什么 |
[02:40] | Shaa… | 啥… |
[02:42] | I think he’s trying to say “shark”. | 我看他想说的是”鲨鱼” |
[02:45] | Episode 4×03 “The Sea is a Harsh Mistress” | 后期+字母合并:wqswqswswqs |
[02:57] | Want something to drink? | 来点喝的? |
[02:59] | Oh, yeah… | 啊 好 |
[03:07] | What is this? | 这是什么啊 |
[03:09] | Water. | 水 |
[03:10] | You’re crazy? I almost drowned in that stuff! | 你没毛病吧 我差点儿淹死在那东西里头 |
[03:17] | Where is my little hard body? | 那个救我的肌肉小子呢 |
[03:19] | He took off with that girl you brought home. | 他跟你带回来的那个姑娘一块走了 |
[03:25] | Other than that, your plan worked like a charm. | 除了这事 你那办法倒真是灵验 |
[03:27] | Fine, go ahead and mock me, | 很好 接着笑话我吧 |
[03:30] | but I could have died out there. | 我都差点死在那儿了 |
[03:32] | Well, the Sea is a harsh mistress, | 海洋是一个无情的女王 |
[03:35] | and… you’re a moron. | 而你…不过是个笨蛋 |
[03:39] | What? You said to mock you. | 干吗 你让我笑话你的 |
[03:42] | It’s no joke, Alan. | 这不是开玩笑 艾伦 |
[03:43] | Oh, come on! | 少来了 |
[03:44] | You try to scam your way into a surfbunny shorts, | 你想耍诡计跟一个冲浪甜妞上床 |
[03:45] | and ended up french-kissing a handsome young life-guard. | 结果却跟一个救生员帅哥玩起了舌吻 |
[03:50] | How is that not a joke? | 这还不是个玩笑? |
[03:53] | It’s not a joke, because… | 这不是开玩笑 因为… |
[03:57] | Something… happened out there while I was drowning. | 我在水里挣扎的时候发生了一件事 |
[04:01] | What? | 什么事 |
[04:01] | Did your entire, sordid, degenerate life flash before your eyes? | 在你眼前浮现出 你这一生充满堕落与败坏的生活? |
[04:05] | I wish… | 但愿是那样 |
[04:09] | No! No, no, it was… | 还是算了吧 |
[04:10] | ah, | 那只不过是… |
[04:12] | you’re not gonna believe me. | 你不会相信的 |
[04:13] | Try me. | 你先说说看 |
[04:17] | I saw Dad. | 我看见了爸爸 |
[04:19] | Oh baloney. | 噢 真是胡说 |
[04:22] | You know what? | 就知道是这样 |
[04:22] | Just forget it. | 就当我没说 |
[04:23] | Oh, come on! | 哦 别那样 |
[04:25] | It was probably just a | 那可能只是个 |
[04:27] | hallucination caused by, you know, brain cells dying. | 因为脑细胞死亡而产生的幻觉 |
[04:31] | No, I’m used to that. | 不 那个我已经习惯了 |
[04:35] | This, was no hallucination. | 这可不是什么幻觉 |
[04:38] | Dad was right there in the water with me. | 爸爸就在那儿 跟我一起待在水里 |
[04:40] | Alright, for the sake of argument, | 好吧 好吧 为了更好地说明这一点 |
[04:42] | let’s assume that you saw | 我们假定你看到了 |
[04:44] | the spirit of our dead father, | 我们死去父亲的灵魂 |
[04:46] | what did he do, reach a hand out | 他在干什么 伸出手向你召唤 |
[04:47] | to guide you to the great beyond? | 指引你走向未知的世界? |
[04:49] | Don’t be ridiculous… | 别开玩笑了 |
[04:52] | He didn’t have hands. | 他根本没有手 |
[04:56] | It was just his head, kinda… floating there, | 只有他的脑袋 在那里漂着 |
[05:00] | like… the great powerful Oz. | 就像绿野仙踪里那个魔法师 |
[05:05] | Or one of the Pep Boys. | 或者活力男孩组合中的一个 |
[05:11] | Manny, Moe or Jack? | 是Manny Moe还是Jack |
[05:13] | Jack. | 是Jack |
[05:18] | And he spoke to me… | 他还跟我讲话了 |
[05:19] | Oh! You were able to hear him, under water? | 噢 你在水底下也能 听到他讲话? |
[05:22] | How weird. | 太不可思议了 |
[05:23] | Oh that’s the part that bumps you? | 就这点让你感到很难理解? |
[05:26] | I’m just saying that you were able to hear him | 我的意思不过是你能听见他说话 |
[05:28] | because you were imagining him, | 是因为那是你的幻觉 |
[05:30] | it was in your head. | 它就在你的脑袋里 |
[05:31] | No, oh no… | 不 哦 不 |
[05:33] | In a million years, | 再过一百万年 |
[05:34] | my mind could not have made up what he said to me. | 我的脑袋也编不出他对我说的那番话 |
[05:36] | What did he say? | 他说什么啦 |
[05:39] | Something that made my blood run cold. | 我听了全身都发凉 |
[05:42] | What? | 是什么 |
[05:45] | Never mind, | 没什么 |
[05:46] | I probably heard him wrong. | 我可能是听错了 |
[05:47] | -Charlie! -Please don’t make me say it! | 查理… 别逼我 |
[05:49] | Come on Charlie, I am your brother. Whatever it was, | 好了 查理 我是你的兄弟 |
[05:51] | we’ll deal with it together. | 不管发生什么事我们都要一起承担 |
[05:56] | He said: | 他说… |
[05:59] | “Take care of your mother.” | “照顾好你的妈妈” |
[06:07] | Well good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[06:18] | Dad said you almost drowned today. | 我爸说你今天差点没淹死 |
[06:21] | Yep… | 是那样 |
[06:22] | Are you okay now? | 你现在好了吗 |
[06:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事了 |
[06:26] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[06:27] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:28] | It’s about what happens when you die. | 是关于你死后的事 |
[06:31] | OK. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | Who gets your car? | 你的车给谁 |
[06:37] | Go away. | 走开 |
[06:39] | You’re right, it’s not a good time to ask. | 你说对了 现在问这个不是时候 |
[06:44] | So… what ‘you doing? | 那么 你现在在干什么 |
[06:48] | Thinking about Dad. | 想有关爸爸的事 |
[06:50] | About that, | 关于这件事 |
[06:53] | I was wondering, | 我想知道你在看见他的时候 |
[06:56] | when you saw him, assuming you saw him… | 假设你看见他了 |
[06:58] | Did he… ask about me? | 他有没有…问到过我? |
[07:02] | No. | 没有 |
[07:02] | He just said: “Take care of your mother”. | 他只是说 “照顾好你的妈妈” |
[07:07] | Didn’t… didn’t mention me at all? | 他一点都没提到我吗 |
[07:08] | No… | 没有 |
[07:10] | Typical. | 这很像他 |
[07:13] | Oh here we go. | 又来了 |
[07:14] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[07:15] | the guy doesn’t get in touch for 30 years, | 遇到三十年没见面的人 |
[07:16] | it wouldn’t kill him to throw in a quick “Hello Alan!” | 随便打个招呼说声”你好艾伦” 又不会要他的命 |
[07:19] | Dead or alive, that’s just rude. | 不管是人还是幽灵 这样都不礼貌 |
[07:22] | I’ll tell you what… | 跟你说 |
[07:23] | Why don’t you go fill up the tub, | 干吗不去放盆洗澡水呢 |
[07:24] | I’ll hold your head | 我会把你的头按在水里 |
[07:26] | under the water until the bubbles stop, | 一直等到气泡消失 |
[07:27] | and then you can tell him how offended you are. | 这样你就可以告诉他 你所受到的伤害 |
[07:30] | Oh no, I have nothing to say to him now. | 哦不 我现在没什么跟他说的 |
[07:37] | How does he expect me to take care of her? | 他怎么会想到要我照顾她呢 |
[07:40] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[07:41] | why don’t you try treating her like a human being? | 为什么不试着把她当正常人看待 |
[07:44] | Nah, that can’t be it. | 不 那不可能 |
[07:46] | What if I put her in an assisted living facility? | 我把她送到生活援助之家怎么样? |
[07:49] | That’s ridiculous, she’s a healthy woman. | 这太荒唐了 她很健康 |
[07:52] | I’m not saying she wouldn’t put up a fight… | 我可没说她没力气吵架了 |
[07:54] | But hey, crumble up a few Xanax in her mermosa, | 只不过是想在她的香槟里撒点镇定剂 |
[07:57] | and we could probably coax her into a cave full of bats. | 这样或许我们能把她骗进 一个到处是蝙蝠的山洞 |
[08:01] | I don’t think that’s what Dad meant. | 我想那不是爸爸的意思 |
[08:03] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道不是 |
[08:05] | Did he talk to you? | 他跟你说了吗 |
[08:06] | No! He talked to me. | 没有 他跟我说了 |
[08:08] | Sure, rub my nose in it. | 是啊 是想引起我的注意 |
[08:10] | How about this… | 这么办怎么样 |
[08:12] | When was the last time you called her, | 你再给她打一次电话 |
[08:14] | just to see how she was doing? | 看看她的情况怎么样 |
[08:15] | Uh… What’s today, Sunday? | 呃… 今天星期几 星期天? |
[08:19] | Then… never. | 然后 再无后患了 |
[08:21] | Why don’t you start with that? | 干吗不现在就行动呢 |
[08:25] | OK, fine. | 好吧 就这么办 |
[08:27] | Remember her number? | 记得她的电话吗? |
[08:29] | I’ve got it on speed dial… | 我设了速拨号码 |
[08:31] | 6-6-6 666. | |
[08:33] | Cute, uh? | 够聪明吧 |
[08:38] | Hey Mom, it’s Charlie. | 你好 妈妈 我是查理 |
[08:40] | Nothing’s the matter, | 没什么事 |
[08:41] | I just called to see how you’re doing. | 我就是想打个电话问问你的情况 |
[08:44] | No, I’m not drunk, | 没有 我没喝醉 |
[08:46] | I was just thinking about you | 我只是有点想你了 |
[08:47] | and thought I’d call. | 想给你打… |
[08:50] | I swear to God, I’m not drunk! | 我向上帝发誓我没喝醉 |
[08:52] | Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers! | Peter Piper 捡了一配克腌辣椒 |
[08:54] | Are you happy? | 高兴了吧 |
[08:57] | So, what’s going on? | 那么 最近情况怎么样 |
[08:59] | I haven’t talked to you in a while… | 我有段时间没跟你讲… |
[09:01] | Well, I’m talking to you now! | 不 我现在是在和你讲话 |
[09:05] | OK, OK, OK. | 好 好 好 好 |
[09:09] | OK, excuse me? | 是吗 |
[09:11] | OK, OK, OK… | 那好 那好 那好吧 |
[09:15] | So… Everything OK? | 那么… 什么都好? |
[09:20] | I’m taking her to lunch tomorrow. | 我明天中午请她吃饭 |
[09:22] | Voluntarily? | 自愿的? |
[09:24] | Wow, you must have really had a spiritual experience out there… | 哇哦 你那时肯定有段 很难得的精神体验 |
[09:28] | Let’s face it Alan. When Dad was alive, | 咱们得面对现实 艾伦 |
[09:29] | I was a rotten son. | 老爸活着的时候我都给宠坏了 |
[09:32] | Oh, you sure were, | 你确实是那样 |
[09:33] | you were horrible. | 你那时太放肆了 |
[09:35] | Boy, I remember the time… | 天哪 我还记得有次… |
[09:36] | The point is… | 重要的是… |
[09:38] | Maybe I’ve got a chance to make up for it now. | 我现在可能有个机会弥补他 |
[09:41] | He wants me to take care of mom, | 他想要我照顾好妈妈 |
[09:43] | then… that’s what we’re gonna do. | 那我们就得照他说的做 |
[09:46] | Well, that’s… | 那 那是… |
[09:46] | Wait a minute, did you say “we”? | 等会儿 你刚才说”我们”? |
[09:49] | I’m not going. | 我可不想去 |
[09:50] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[09:51] | Next time I see our father’s floating head, | 下次我再看见爸爸漂浮的脑袋时 |
[09:53] | I’m gonna tell him you refused to help. | 就告诉他你不想帮忙 |
[09:55] | I’m gonna tell him, I’m gonna tell him… | 我要告诉爸爸 我要告诉爸爸 |
[09:58] | God, you’re such a child… | 天哪 你真是个孩子 |
[09:59] | -So you’re coming? -Yeah… | -那你去吗 -去 |
[10:04] | I can’t tell you what a treat it is | 我简直无法形容我有多高兴 |
[10:06] | to have lunch with my two favorite sons! | 竟然能和我最喜欢的 两个儿子一块吃午饭 |
[10:09] | You have others? | 你还有其他儿子? |
[10:11] | It’s an expression, Charlie… | 这只是一种说法 查理 |
[10:13] | Although I do sponsor a little boy in Africa. | 不过我确实在资助一个非洲小男孩 |
[10:16] | No kidding? | 真的? |
[10:17] | Oh yes, little Mabutu! | 噢 是真的 小Mobutu |
[10:20] | He’s in a middle of a civil war, | 他正在经历一场内战 |
[10:22] | and I still hear from him more than you. | 不过我听到有关他的消息 还是比你们的多 |
[10:26] | Hey Alan, tell mom what that little rascal Jake’s been up to. | 嘿 艾伦 告诉妈妈 小淘气包杰克都干了些什么 |
[10:30] | He hasn’t been up to anything. | 他什么都没干 |
[10:36] | OK… So… | 那好 |
[10:37] | I think | 我想… |
[10:41] | I’ll go to the bathroom. | 我想我得去趟洗手间 |
[10:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:44] | What do you mean “why”? I have to go. | 什么为什么 我得去洗手间 |
[10:47] | When was the last time you had a prostate exam? | 上次你做前列腺检查是什么时候 |
[10:49] | It feels like I’m having one now. | 我感觉现在就在做检查 |
[10:51] | I’m just expressing concern for your health, | 我只是对你的健康表示关心 |
[10:53] | you don’t have to get snippy. | 你不用那么尖刻 |
[10:55] | I’m not being snippy. | 我没有尖刻 |
[10:56] | Is it just me or is he snippy? | 是我还是他尖刻? |
[11:00] | Try living with him. | 你就让着他点 |
[11:01] | Charming. | 去去就来 |
[11:03] | Alright, what’s going on? | 好吧 发生什么事了 |
[11:05] | What makes you think something’s going on? | 你干吗认为一定有事呢 |
[11:07] | When one of my sons calls me for no reason | 每回我的儿子无缘无故打电话给我 |
[11:10] | and agrees to take me to lunch, | 还答应跟我一块吃午餐 |
[11:11] | something heinous is going on. | 肯定有什么糟糕的事发生 |
[11:13] | Hey, I took you to lunch two weeks ago | 嘿 我两周前还跟你一块吃午餐了 |
[11:15] | for no reason other than I love you. | 没什么别的原因 只是因为我爱你 |
[11:17] | Oh yes, the tacky little chain restaurant in the valley, | 噢 是的 在Valley那儿一个 俗气的小连锁饭店里 |
[11:20] | That fish shot out of me like there was a fire drill. | 吃的鱼全吐出来了 就像抢着消防演习似的 |
[11:25] | The point is, I love you. | 重点是我爱你 |
[11:28] | The point is, I lost 4 pounds in 2 days. | 重点是我两天之内瘦了四磅 |
[11:33] | Well, you do look thinner. | 啊 你确实看起来瘦多了 |
[11:34] | It’s too late for flattery darling, | 现在说奉承话太迟了 亲爱的 |
[11:36] | now what is going on with your brother? | 你哥哥到底怎么啦 |
[11:39] | I don’t think he’d be very happy with me if I told you. | 我告诉你他会不高兴的 |
[11:41] | Sweetheart, you’re not his favorite person now… | 小甜心 你现在也不是他最喜欢的人 |
[11:45] | OK. Here’s the thing… | 好吧 事情是这样 |
[11:49] | Charlie almost drowned yesterday. | 查理昨天差点淹死了 |
[11:51] | Oh, dear Lord, | 噢 我的上帝 |
[11:53] | I told him over and over again. | 我都告诉他多少遍了 |
[11:54] | 2 drinks max in the hot tub. | 至多两瓶酒就顶一盆热水 |
[11:57] | No, he was surfing. | 不 他是在冲浪 |
[11:58] | In the hot tub? | 在浴缸里? |
[11:59] | In the ocean. | 在海里 |
[12:01] | Start again. | 再说一遍 |
[12:02] | He was trying to impress some girl… | 他想讨好一个姑娘 |
[12:05] | Oh, OK. | 噢 噢 明白了 |
[12:06] | Like the time | 就像那次他玩绳球 |
[12:07] | he broke his nose playing taboo. | 打破了鼻子一样 |
[12:08] | Exactly. | 就是那样 |
[12:10] | Anyway… He was convinced he was near death, and… | 不管怎么说 他坚信自己濒临死亡的边缘 |
[12:14] | that he saw dad. | 而且还看到了爸爸 |
[12:16] | He saw your father? | 他看到了你爸爸? |
[12:20] | Wow… | 哇哦 |
[12:23] | How did he look? | 他看起来什么样 |
[12:24] | He was just kind of a floating head. | 嗯 他只是一个漂浮的脑袋 |
[12:26] | Yeah, that’s pretty much how I remember him. | 啊 那跟我印象中的差不多 |
[12:29] | Fairly useless from the neck down. | 脖子以下的部分基本上没用 |
[12:31] | Anyway… Dad told Charlie to take care of you. | 不管怎样 爸爸告诉他要好好照顾你 |
[12:38] | Really? | 是真的? |
[12:41] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[12:42] | No that’s it, | 没了 就是这些 |
[12:44] | just for him to take care of you. | 就是让他好好照顾你 |
[12:45] | It’s like I might as well not even exist. | 就像我最好不存在一样 |
[12:47] | Oh Alan, you can’t take that personally. | 噢 你不要太主观了 |
[12:50] | First of all, Charlie was a planned baby. | 首先 查理是计划内的孩子 |
[12:53] | What was I? | 那我是什么 |
[12:55] | Well dear, you were a pitcher of margaritas | 亲爱的 你是margaritas酒后中的标 |
[12:57] | and a gas station condom. | 和一个加油站买的安全套 |
[13:02] | I had a nice solid stream of urine, | 我撒了一大泡尿 |
[13:05] | thank you very much. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[13:06] | What? | 什么 |
[13:08] | My prostate is fine. | 我的前列腺没问题 |
[13:10] | What kind of table talk is that? | 这都说了些什么 |
[13:11] | You’re the one that brought it up! | 是你先挑起头的 |
[13:13] | It doesn’t matter who brought it up, | 问题不在于谁先起头的 |
[13:14] | I don’t want to hear about it while I’m eating! | 我不想在吃饭的时候听到这些 |
[13:17] | You know what, | 知道吗 |
[13:18] | this lunch was a bad idea… | 吃午餐这主意简直遭透了 |
[13:20] | No, don’t say that darling, | 不 别那么说 亲爱的 |
[13:22] | it was a wonderful idea. | 这是个很好的主意 |
[13:23] | If I’m being ungracious, I apologize. | 如果我表现得不文雅我道歉 |
[13:26] | Alright, let’s call it “ungracious”. | 那好 就算是”不文雅”吧 |
[13:29] | Now we all know what we’re thinking. | 不过我们都知道我们 心里是怎么想的 |
[13:32] | I guess… I’m just a little edgy because… well… | 我知道自己是有点紧张 那是因为 嗯… |
[13:38] | Never mind. | 别那样 没关系的 |
[13:40] | What? | 什么 |
[13:41] | Forget it, my problems are my problems. | 算了 我的问题是我的问题 |
[13:43] | I don’t expect you to… take care of me. | 我可不指望你来”照顾”我 |
[13:49] | Mom, just for the sake of argument, | 妈 为了更好的说明 |
[13:53] | let’s say that I wanted to take care of you, | 咱们还是把它叫做我”想要”照顾你 |
[13:56] | what’s going on? | 到底什么事 |
[13:57] | Nothing. | 没什么事 |
[13:59] | I’m just having a little minor surgery tomorrow. | 只不过我明天有个小小的手术 |
[14:02] | What kind of surgery? | 那是哪种手术 |
[14:03] | It’s a woman thing… | 那是女人的事 |
[14:04] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[14:07] | Just keep me in your prayers. | 祷告的时候别忘了我 |
[14:09] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[14:11] | I will drive you there, | 我开车送你过去吧 |
[14:13] | and then take you back to my place so you can recuperate. | 然后带你到我的住处住几天好让你恢复 |
[14:15] | Oh sweetheart, that’s very generous, | 哦 甜心 你能这样真是太好了 |
[14:17] | but I don’t want to be a burden. | 不过我不想成为一个负担 |
[14:19] | Mom please… That ship has sailed. | 妈 答应吧 负担你的那艘船已经开走了 |
[14:24] | Well then, I accept. | 那好吧 我接受 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:31] | Who buys condoms at a gas station! | 谁在加油站买避孕套?! |
[14:43] | Watch your step here… | 小心脚下 |
[14:54] | Thank you darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[15:04] | What happened to your mouth? | 你的嘴巴怎么啦 |
[15:05] | I just had a little procedure. | 我刚刚做了点小小的改动 |
[15:08] | What kind of procedure? | 那是什么改动 |
[15:09] | They sucked some fat out of her ass, and shot it into her lips. | 他们从她屁股上抽出点 脂肪塞进了她的嘴唇里 |
[15:16] | What did they do, use the whole ass? | 他们都干些什么啦 用上了整个屁股? |
[15:21] | They’re just a little swollen, | 现在只是有点肿 |
[15:23] | in 2 days they’ll be plump, luscious and ready for action. | 过两天就会变得丰满性感并且开始起作用了 |
[15:27] | What boy doesn’t like hearing that from his mother? | 哪个男孩不想从他妈嘴里听到这些话? |
[15:30] | Charlie, I need to sit down. | 查理 我得坐下 |
[15:33] | I got you covered. | 好 把这个垫上 |
[15:34] | I thought you said it was a woman thing? | 我记得你说过那是女人的事 |
[15:37] | You know any guys dumb enough to do this? | 你见过什么人有这么不明智的吗 |
[15:42] | Good Lord! | 我的上帝 |
[15:43] | What did you do, fellate a bee hive? | 你怎么啦 跟马蜂窝亲嘴了吗 |
[15:48] | Fellate? | 亲嘴? |
[15:49] | I read, I can conjugate. | 我识字 我懂动词的变化 |
[15:52] | Man the last time I saw a mouth like that, | 夫人 上次我看见那样的嘴巴的时候 |
[15:55] | it was “tourn?Jacques Cousteau.” | 它正想吃 Jacques Cousteau呢 |
[16:05] | There you go, Mom. Nice bite size pieces. | 妈妈 给你 好咬的小片 |
[16:08] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[16:09] | Dad says you got your butt in your lips. | 老爸说你把屁股塞进了嘴巴里 |
[16:18] | Just eat your dinner. | 吃你的饭 |
[16:19] | Hang on… | 等一下 |
[16:20] | So, if you burp now, it’d really be a fart, right? | 要是你现在打嗝那就 真成了放屁了 不是吗 |
[16:29] | Eat. | 吃饭 |
[16:33] | Charlie, my donut’s too soft. | 查理 我的小圈圈气不足了 |
[16:38] | So Jake, has your mother succeeded in | 这么说 杰克 你妈妈已经 |
[16:41] | turning you against me yet? | 教会你怎么和我作对了? |
[16:42] | Mom… | 妈 |
[16:43] | What… You don’t think she talks? | 什么 你不觉得她教过了吗 |
[16:46] | You don’t think he listens? | 你不觉得他听进去了吗 |
[16:47] | Trust me Alan, even the mind of a dull child | 相信我 艾伦 就是最迟钝的孩子 |
[16:50] | can be forced in by a malicious parent. | 也会被一个恶毒的家长带坏的 |
[16:53] | Can we just please change the subject? | 咱们能换个话题吗 |
[16:55] | Although I must say, I prefer your mother to | 尽管 我得说跟那个代替你妈位置的 |
[16:58] | that post-pubescent knucklehead your father | 还处在青春期的蠢蛋比起来 |
[17:00] | replaced her with. | 我更喜欢你妈妈 |
[17:01] | OK, OK, that’s it. | 好了 好了 够了 |
[17:03] | What, I changed the subject! | 什么 我换了个话题了 |
[17:05] | Come on Jake, we’re going to the movies. | 来吧 杰克 咱们去看电影 |
[17:06] | On a school night? | 在上学日的晚上? |
[17:07] | Why not, you’re flunking anyway. | 干嘛不 反正你也及不了格 |
[17:09] | Wait, wait, you’re just leaving me? | 等等 等等 你们就把我一个人留在这儿 |
[17:11] | You’re taking care of Mom, remember? | 你要照顾好妈妈 还记得吗 |
[17:13] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[17:15] | You got a complaint? Take it to the floating head. | 你又有不满了? 去告诉那个漂浮的脑袋吧 |
[17:23] | So how is work? | 你工作怎么样 |
[17:25] | Fine. | 还好 |
[17:27] | Are you seeing anybody special? | 没有跟什么人约会吗 |
[17:28] | Nope. | 没有 |
[17:31] | Charlie, did you ever stop to think | 查理 你有没有感觉到 |
[17:33] | that our relationship is strained | 我们之间的关系这么紧张 |
[17:36] | because you won’t let me, | 是因为你什么都不让我知道? |
[17:37] | you won’t share. | 你不愿分享 |
[17:39] | You know why I won’t share with you, Mom? | 知道为什么我不想告诉你吗 |
[17:41] | Because anything I say will be used against me. | 因为我说的任何话都会被用来攻击我 |
[17:43] | Oh please… | 哦 别那样 |
[17:44] | I have to go to the bathroom, maybe I have a prostate problem. | 我去洗手间可能是因为 我的前列腺出问题了 |
[17:47] | I buy a new Mercedes, | 我新买了辆Mercedes |
[17:48] | you call it a Nazi phallic symbol. | 你说那是纳粹分子崇拜男性生殖器的象征 |
[17:52] | I’m seeing someone new, | 我跟某个女孩约会 |
[17:53] | you ask if I’m paying her by the hour, or per schtup! | 你问我是按小时还是按秒给她付费的 |
[17:57] | Charlie, when I say those things, | 查理 我说那些话 |
[17:59] | it’s because I want to help you. | 是因为我想帮你 |
[18:00] | You’re my son, | 你是我的儿子 |
[18:01] | I want you to be the best you can be. | 我想让你表现出你最出色的一面 |
[18:03] | I appreciate that, but you can stop worrying, | 我很感激这点 不过你可以不用担心了 |
[18:06] | I’m doing fine. | 我做得很好 |
[18:08] | I am the best I can be. | 我已经表现出最出色的一面了 |
[18:10] | Oh darling, that just breaks my heart. | 噢 亲爱的 这真让我难过 |
[18:22] | Why would he do this to me? | 为什么他要这样对我? |
[18:25] | Take care of your mother… | “照顾好你的妈妈” |
[18:27] | Not like she ever took care of him. | 她好像从来没照顾过他 |
[18:30] | She nagged him, humiliated him, emasculated him. | 她成天折磨他 羞辱他 让他感觉自己不像个男人 |
[18:34] | Maybe the reason he died so young is because he wanted to. | 他那么年轻就过世主要是因为他想那样 |
[18:39] | Charlie! My donut’s soft again! | 查理! 我的小圈圈又需要打气了 |
[18:42] | Be right there! | 我就来 |
[18:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:47] | Why do you want me to take care of her? | 为什么你想要我照顾好她 |
[18:49] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[18:52] | I’m coming! | 来了 |
[18:53] | Come on, talk to me! | 快点 告诉我吧 |
[18:55] | Give me a sign! | 给我点启示 |
[18:57] | * Marry that cute girl down the beach. * | 那个甜妞正沿着海滩过来了 |
[19:03] | Rose… | 罗丝 |
[19:03] | * Yes, that’s her name. * | 对 那是她的名字 |
[19:07] | You know what, | 知道吗 |
[19:09] | you can tell me in person, | 你可以亲自告诉我 因为我就要 |
[19:11] | because I am this close to sticking my tongue in a light socket. | 用嘴巴对着一个发光的小孔吹气了 |
[19:19] | * I mean, Rose’s mouth. * | 我指的是 罗丝的嘴巴 |
[19:31] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[19:32] | Some old gangster movie. | 一个很老的黑帮片 |
[19:37] | Any good? | 好看吗 |
[19:38] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[19:40] | It just gives me a warm feeling | 只不过让我很欣慰地想到 |
[19:42] | to know that all those young, beautiful actors are now dead. | 那些漂亮的演员现在都已不在人世了 |
[19:48] | “Dana knows too much.” | 这女的知道的太多了 |
[19:50] | “You want I should take care of her, boss?” | 想要我照顾她吗 老板 |
[19:58] | “Yeah, take care of her.” | 好吧 你来料理她吧 |
[20:00] | “But make it look like an accident.” | 不过要让这看起来像一场事故 |
[20:05] | “Don’t worry about a thing.” | 别为这事费心 |
[20:07] | “I’ll take care of her.” | 我会好好照顾她的 |
[20:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:11] | I misunderstood. | 我理解错了 |
[20:15] | What’s that, dear? | 什么事 亲爱的 |
[20:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:38] | I don’t know if you remember me, | 还记得我吗 |
[20:39] | but I’m the one who pulled you out of the ocean the other day. | 就是那天把你从海里拉起来那个 |
[20:41] | Oh, right! Right, right… | 噢 好的 好的 谢谢你 |
[20:44] | Thanks! It’s OK, it’s my job. | 没什么 这是我的工作 |
[20:45] | Well, I’m-I’m… glad you did it! | 我很…我很高兴你把我救起来了 |
[20:48] | Anyway, I was just checking in on you, see how you’re doing. | 不管怎样 我只是过来看看你的情况 |
[20:51] | I’m doing fine. | 我很好 |
[20:52] | Good… | 那太好了 |
[20:54] | So… you want to walk down to the pier? | 那么你想出去走走吗 |
[20:58] | Maybe grab a cup of coffee… | 可能喝杯咖啡什么的? |
[21:08] | Gee, I don’t know… | 啊 嗯 我不知道 |
[21:17] | Eh, what the hell, let’s go. | 噢 该死的 我们走吧 |