时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[00:10] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[00:11] | Are you in for a Suzanne? | 你要接Suzanne的电话吗? |
[00:14] | Kind of have to be. | 我好像不得不接 |
[00:17] | You didn’t put your hand over the phone. | 你没有把手盖在话筒上 |
[00:20] | Oh, right. | 哦 对哦 |
[00:22] | Sorry, he’s not here. | 抱歉 他不在 |
[00:26] | Give me. Give me. | 给我 给我 |
[00:27] | Sorry about that. My brother’s kid. | 抱歉 我弟的小孩 |
[00:30] | Yeah, dumb as a stump. | 是的 像猪一样蠢 |
[00:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[00:43] | Yeah. I’m not sure I have the right address. | 我不确定我的地址对不对 |
[00:46] | No, you got the right address. | 不 你的地址是对的 |
[00:51] | Charlie, it’s for you. | 查理 找你的! |
[00:54] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[00:56] | Karma. | 因果报应 |
[01:01] | What? | 什么? |
[01:02] | Your chickens have come home to roost. | 你的小鸡回来找公鸡了 |
[01:05] | Chickens? Karma? | 小鸡? 因果报应? |
[01:08] | Alan, what the hell are you talking? | 艾伦 你到底在胡说些… |
[01:14] | Charlie, it’s for you. | 查理 找你的! |
[01:44] | Hey. Great to see you | 很高兴又一次… |
[01:46] | again. | 见到你 |
[01:48] | Yeah. I don’t think we’ve met. | 我不认为我们以前见过 |
[01:51] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[01:52] | Really. | 真的 |
[01:53] | Are you trying to give me a stroke? | 你是想害我中风吗? |
[01:55] | Is that what you’re trying to do? | 你是不是想这么做? |
[01:57] | Well, it’s about time. | 也该到了 |
[01:58] | Oh, hey, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[02:00] | I got the cleaning stuff you wanted. | 我把你要的清洁用具带来了 |
[02:03] | Well, don’t just stand there. | 那就别光站在那里 |
[02:04] | Get in the kitchen and start using it. | 快去厨房清理吧 |
[02:06] | Fine. | 好啦 |
[02:07] | Berta, aren’t you gonna introduce us? | 贝塔 你不介绍一下吗? |
[02:09] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 喔 很抱歉 |
[02:10] | Where are my manners? | 我怎么那么没礼貌? |
[02:12] | Charlie, Alan, | 查理 艾伦 |
[02:13] | I’d like you to meet my youngest daughter, Naomi. | 我要为你们介绍我的小女儿 娜奥米 |
[02:16] | The light of my life. | 我生命中的曙光 |
[02:18] | A little angel who swooped down from heaven | 从天堂落入凡间的天使 |
[02:21] | and landed on a married mars penis. | 最后落到一个已婚男人的老二上 |
[02:24] | Mom. | 妈! |
[02:25] | And when she got knocked up | 而且当她肚子被搞大 |
[02:27] | and lost her job, | 工作也丢了之后 |
[02:28] | she had to come live with me. | 她就不得不来和我一起住 |
[02:29] | They fired you for being pregnant? | 他们因为你怀孕而解雇你? |
[02:31] | Yep. Being pregnant. | 是的 因为怀孕 |
[02:32] | And stealing a few office supplies. | 加上偷了一些办公设备 |
[02:36] | Eight computers and a Xerox machine. | 8台电脑 1台复印机 |
[02:40] | Not all at once. | 又不是一次全偷 |
[02:42] | So which one of you guys is the rich one who likes to party? | 那么 你们之中 谁是那位喜欢开派对的有钱人? |
[02:49] | Get to work. | 快去工作 |
[02:51] | All right. | 好啦 |
[02:53] | When you’re done in the kitchen, | 厨房的工作做完后 |
[02:54] | you can scrub the toilets. | 就去洗厕所 |
[02:56] | All right. | 好啦! |
[02:58] | If she spent more time on her knees than on her back, | 如果她好好工作而不是躺着办事的话 |
[03:00] | she wouldn’t be in this situation. | 她肚子就不会被搞大了 |
[03:04] | Not necessarily. | 那可不一定 |
[03:07] | Should she really be scrubbing toilets in her condition? | 她那样真的能洗厕所吗? |
[03:10] | Hey, when I was pregnant with her | 嘿 我怀她的时候 |
[03:11] | I worked right up until my water broke. | 我工作到我的羊水破掉 |
[03:13] | Then I used the water to mop the floor. | 然后我还用羊水拖地 |
[03:18] | I exaggerate for effect. | 我是添油加醋而已 |
[03:23] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:24] | Yeah, and we think our family’s screwed up. | 没错 我想我们家完蛋了 |
[03:27] | No, no, I meant, “Wow, Naomi is hot. “ | 不 不 我是说 “哇 娜奥米好辣” |
[03:34] | What? | 什么? |
[03:35] | Come on. She’s so ripe and luscious. | 拜托 她既成熟又肉感 |
[03:37] | I just wanna caress that taut, voluptuous belly | 我真想去抚摸她那又紧又性感的肚子 |
[03:41] | and You know. | 还有 你知道… |
[03:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[03:51] | Come on, you can’t tell me you don’t appreciate the beauty | 哦 拜托 你不要告诉我你不懂得欣赏 |
[03:53] | of a woman in that condition. | 怀孕女人的美 |
[03:56] | Okay, look, freako. | 好 听着 变态 |
[04:00] | I get the aesthetic appeal of a woman | 我了解这种美感 |
[04:01] | with the glow of motherhood | 一个散发母性光辉的女人 |
[04:03] | a new life growing inside of her, blah, blah, blah. | 体内孕育着小生命 等等等等… |
[04:07] | But long story short, | 但是我长话短说 |
[04:08] | once there’s a bun in the oven | 一旦有一个面包在烤箱里了 |
[04:09] | I don’t feel the need to butter it. | 我觉得不必再给它涂奶油了 |
[04:13] | Well, then you have missed out | 那么 你就错过了 |
[04:14] | on one of the great sexual experiences a man can have. | 男人所能拥有最棒的性经验之一 |
[04:17] | There had to be one. | 总是会错过那么一次 |
[04:20] | When Judith was pregnant with Jake | 朱迪丝怀杰克时 |
[04:22] | I don’t know if it was hormones | 我不知道是荷尔蒙 |
[04:24] | or pheromones | 还是费洛蒙的关系 |
[04:24] | but she just could not get enough of me. | 她就是无法获得满足 (费洛蒙是分泌到体外影响其它生物的激素) |
[04:27] | And ever since then, every time I see a pregnant woman, | 然后从那时开始 每次我见到怀孕的女人 |
[04:29] | I just: | 我就会… |
[04:34] | Okay, seriously, you gotta stop that. | 好 讲真的 快停止 |
[04:36] | I’m telling you, nine months of the hottest sex we’ve ever had. | 我告诉你 那是我们性生活最棒的九个月 |
[04:40] | Even with the morning sickness and hemorrhoids. | 就算是有晨吐或痔疮也照做 |
[04:43] | Maybe that explains Jake’s grades. | 也许杰克成绩烂就是因为如此 |
[04:46] | Morning sickness and hemorrhoids? | 晨吐与痔疮? |
[04:48] | No, the repeated blows to his unformed head. | 不 是因为 他未成形的头遭到持续的撞击 |
[04:55] | You are such an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[04:56] | Experts agree that sex during pregnancy is not harmful to the baby. | 所有的专家都同意 怀孕期间的性生活是无害的 |
[05:00] | Experts shmecksperts. | 专家都自以为自己是专家 |
[05:02] | Tonight when you’re sleeping I’m gonna come in | 今晚你睡觉时 我进你房间 |
[05:05] | and start poking you in the ear with a hot dog. | 拿一根热狗捅你耳朵 |
[05:09] | See how you like it. | 看你喜不喜欢 |
[05:11] | Okay, okay, clearly we have different opinions. | 好 好 很明显 我们观念不同 |
[05:13] | All I know is, I find pregnant women very erotic. | 我知道的是 我发现怀孕的女人 非常好色 |
[05:19] | Oh, hey, buddy. | 哦嘿 老兄 |
[05:22] | Hi. | -嗨 |
[05:23] | How long have you been standing there? | -你站在那里多久了? |
[05:25] | Long enough to be very confused. | 久到我被搞糊涂了 |
[05:30] | But we have hot dogs, right? | 不过我们有热狗是吧 |
[05:45] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[05:46] | Oh, it’s just a little indigestion. | 哦 只是有点消化不良 |
[05:50] | So she’s got you doing a little ironing, huh? | 那么 她要你熨衣服 是吧? |
[05:53] | Yeah. Boy, I can’t wait to get this day over with | 是啊 我等不及今天快点结束 |
[05:55] | and take a nice, hot bath. | 然后洗个又热又舒服的澡 |
[06:05] | You know, | 你知道 呃… |
[06:06] | we happen to have a Jacuzzi tub. | 我们刚好有按摩浴缸 |
[06:09] | It has those jets | 而且有那种喷口 然后… |
[06:13] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:15] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:16] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[06:17] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 是的 没事 |
[06:18] | You want me to run some water for you? | 你 需要我先帮你放点水吗? |
[06:20] | No, I couldn’t. | 不 不 我不能 |
[06:22] | I gotta keep working | 我得继续工作 |
[06:23] | or my mom will be all over me like hair on soap. | 我妈就像头发黏在肥皂上一样一直盯着我 |
[06:28] | Hm. You do paint a picture. | 你… 你形容得真恰当 |
[06:31] | But still, you shouldn’t be working in your condition. | 不过你… 你怀孕还是不应该工作 |
[06:33] | Come on, just sit here. | 过来 坐在这里 |
[06:36] | I’ll finish it for you. | 我… 我来帮你完成 |
[06:37] | Really? Yes, really. | 真的吗? |
[06:38] | Why, thank you. | 是的 是真的 |
[06:40] | You’re not doing a very good job anyway. | 谢谢 |
[06:45] | Ooh. | 反正你熨得也没多好 |
[06:52] | Hot. | 好烫…(好辣) |
[06:55] | So you know what the baby is? | 那么 你知道你的小孩是什么吗? |
[06:57] | Well, I’m hoping for human. | 哦 我希望是人类 |
[07:02] | No, no, I meant boy or girl. | 不 不 我是问男的还女的? |
[07:03] | Oh, it’s a girl. | 哦 是女的 |
[07:05] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那太好了 |
[07:06] | I always wanted a girl. | 我一直想要一个女生 |
[07:07] | I mean, I love my son, but let’s face it. | 你知道 我爱我儿子 但面对现实吧 |
[07:09] | Girls are so much smarter and more spiritual than boys. | 女生比男生还要聪明贴心得多 |
[07:12] | Plus, we got all the boobies. | 加上我们都有胸部 |
[07:16] | All the good ones anyway. | 一切都很好 |
[07:19] | Of course, right now mine feel like two big bags of wet sand. | 不过现在 我的胸部感觉像两袋沙包 |
[07:24] | Nice. | 正点 |
[07:26] | My back is killing me, my feet are swollen | 我的背痛死了 脚也肿起来 |
[07:28] | and I’m passing gas like a NASCAR pit crew. | 而且我放起屁来跟赛车在排废气一样 |
[07:34] | Well, I think you look beautiful. | 我认为你看起来很漂亮 |
[07:38] | Arert you sweet. | 你嘴巴真甜 |
[07:40] | God, it feels like | 哦 天啊 感觉… |
[07:42] | she’s playing Hacky Sack in there. | 好像她在里面踢罐子 |
[07:44] | Wanna feel? | – 要感觉看看吗? |
[07:46] | Yes. | – 要 |
[07:50] | Okay. Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:56] | What’s going on here? | 发生了什么事? |
[07:59] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 贝塔 |
[07:59] | The baby was kicking | 小宝宝在踢腿 |
[08:00] | and Naomi asked if I wanted to feel and I said sure, | 然后娜奥米问我 |
[08:01] | which is when you walked in. | 要不要去感觉一下 我就说”当然” |
[08:02] | That’s it. | 接着你就走进来了 事情就是这样 |
[08:04] | Okay. | – 那没事 |
[08:05] | Yes, it is. | – 是的 没事 |
[08:06] | It is okay. | 没事… |
[08:07] | Hey, you’re having a new granddaughter. | 嘿 你要有一个新外孙女了 |
[08:10] | What a blessing, huh? | 真是件喜事 对吧? |
[08:11] | Yeah. Sort of takes the sting out of this one being a gullible tramp. | 是啊 让这个荡妇也能喘口气 |
[08:17] | Now get off your rump roast and finish the ironing. | 快起来烫衣服去 |
[08:20] | Wait. Relax, Berta, I’ll do the ironing. | 等一下 别紧张 贝塔 我来帮她做 |
[08:22] | Why don’t you just let Naomi take it easy? | 你为何不让娜奥米放松一下? |
[08:24] | Easy is the reason she’s in this condition. | 放松是她肚子被搞大的原因 |
[08:28] | Now get to it. | – 快去吧 |
[08:29] | All right. | – 好啦 |
[08:32] | You know, if your back is really bothering you, | 如果你的背痛真的很困扰你的话 |
[08:34] | I’m a chiropractor. Zippy. | 我是一个脊椎按摩师… 笨蛋! |
[08:36] | Yes? Conference. | 嗯? 过来 |
[08:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:41] | Zippy is kind of an affectionate nickname. | “笨蛋”是一种很亲切的绰号… (Zippy有敏捷之意) |
[08:45] | Because I’m quick. | 因为我很敏捷 |
[08:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[08:51] | I’m trying to teach that girl responsibility. | 我要教她什么是责任 |
[08:53] | She’s gonna be a single mother with no job skills. | 她即将成为一个 没有谋生技能的单亲妈妈 |
[08:56] | I want her to be able to support herself with some dignity. | 我希望她能够有点尊严来养活自己 |
[08:58] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:59] | What kind of dignity can a woman have ironing clothes | 一个帮别人熨衣服 帮陌生人洗厕所的女人 |
[09:03] | and cleaning strangers’ toilets? | 能有什么尊严? |
[09:06] | I’ll tell you what kind. | 我来告诉你什么是尊严 |
[09:08] | The dignity of an honest buck for an honest day’s labor. | 正当工作获取正当收入的尊严 |
[09:11] | Hats off to the working gal. Excuse me. | 向职业妇女致敬! 失陪一下 |
[09:27] | Berta? | – 贝塔? |
[09:28] | Go away. | – 滚开 |
[09:31] | I actually need to use the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[09:33] | Well, I’m using this one. | 我正在用 |
[09:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:37] | Yeah, Charlie, I am just aces. | 是的 查理 我好得很 |
[09:39] | All right. | 好吧 嗯… |
[09:42] | Would you like a magazine? | 你要看杂志吗? |
[09:44] | Go away. | 滚…开 |
[09:50] | Berta, I’m coming in. | 贝塔 我要进去了 |
[09:52] | Is it okay if I come in? | 我可以进去吗? |
[09:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:01] | I didn’t want you to see me like this. | 我不想让你看见我这样 |
[10:03] | Yeah, well, it’s better than the image I had in my mind. | 这已经比我刚刚想象的画面好多了 |
[10:09] | What’s wrong, Berta? | 怎么了 贝塔? |
[10:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[10:14] | Your daughter? | 你女儿? |
[10:15] | I had such hopes for her. | 我对她期待很高 |
[10:17] | Of all of my girls, she was the smart one. | 在我所有的女儿中 她是最聪明的 |
[10:20] | She was the smart one? | 她是最聪明的? |
[10:24] | Go on. | 继续 |
[10:26] | I really thought | 我真的认为 |
[10:27] | Naomi would make something of herself. You know, | 娜奥米会有属于她自己的成就 你知道吗? |
[10:29] | a career, a family | 有事业 有家庭 |
[10:31] | a house that wasrt just a horse trailer with a futon in it. | 有房子 不是里面有日式床垫的那种活动拖车 |
[10:36] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别责怪你自己了 |
[10:37] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[10:38] | Who said anything about it being my fault, you nimrod? | 我几时说过是我的错了? 你这个白痴 |
[10:42] | No, no, no, | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[10:43] | I’m I’m I’m just saying that you did the best you could. | 我 我只是说你已经尽力了 |
[10:46] | How the hell do you know? | 你他妈的怎么知道? |
[10:49] | Actually, I don’t. | 事实上 我…我不知道 |
[10:52] | But I am something of an expert on where girls go wrong. | 不过关于女生误入岐途这方面 我算是个专家 |
[10:57] | And when they start sleeping around, | 当她们开始变得放荡 |
[10:58] | it’s usually a daddy thing. | 那…那通常都是父亲的责任 |
[11:01] | At least in my experience. | 至少我的经验是这样 |
[11:04] | Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Charlie. | 谢谢你安慰我 查理 |
[11:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:07] | But you can stop now, | 不过你可以适可而止了 |
[11:07] | because it ain’t your forte. | 因为这真的不是你的专长 |
[11:11] | I’ll tell you whose fault it is. | 我告诉你这是谁的错 |
[11:13] | Ronald Wiedermeier. | 罗纳德 Wiedermeier |
[11:15] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:16] | The sleaze ball who pollinated my little flower | 那个毁了我宝贝女儿的贱人 |
[11:19] | then disappeared like cupcakes at a pot party. | 之后就消失得无影无踪 |
[11:22] | Damn that Ronald Niedermeier. | 该死的罗纳德 Niedermeier |
[11:24] | Wiedermeier Wiedermeier. | |
[11:25] | Him too. | 他也该死 |
[11:27] | I’ll tell you, I’m not gonna let him get away with it. | 我告诉你 我不会就这样让他得逞的 |
[11:29] | Good for you. | 有你的 |
[11:31] | Guys like that need to know that | 像他那种男人应该要知道 |
[11:32] | there’s consequences to their actions. | 他们的行为会遭报应的 |
[11:33] | They need to learn that women are people with feelings. | 他们必须知道女人也是有感情的 |
[11:36] | They’re not just vaginas that talk. | 她们并不只是会讲话的阴道 |
[11:39] | Vaginas that talk? | “会讲话的阴道”? |
[11:41] | Damn that Ronald Wiedermeier. | 该死的罗纳德 Wiedermeier |
[11:45] | You may be a pig, | 你知道吗?查理 你也许是个猪头 |
[11:46] | but in this case you’re right. | 但这一次 你说得没错 |
[11:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:49] | What did I say? | 我说了什么? |
[11:50] | We need to teach Mr. Wiedermeier a lesson. | 我们必须给Wiedermeier先生一个教训 |
[11:53] | I don’t think I said that. | 我不记得我说过这个 |
[11:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:55] | No, really. I’m almost positive | 不 真的 我很确定 |
[11:57] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有说过这个 |
[12:03] | You know, I still have to pee. | 你知道 我还是很想尿尿 |
[12:12] | Where the hell are we? | 我们到底在哪里? |
[12:15] | It’s called Rancho Pacoima. | 这里叫Pacoima牧场 |
[12:18] | It’s very brown. | 非常…荒凉 |
[12:27] | Just out of curiosity | 只是有点好奇 |
[12:29] | what are we hoping to accomplish here | 我们来这里找罗纳德 |
[12:30] | with this Ronald guy? | 你是希望能达到什么目的? |
[12:32] | Well, in a perfect world he’d dump his wife | 最完美的情况 就是他甩了他老婆 |
[12:34] | and marry my little hosebag. | 然后娶我那放荡的小女儿 |
[12:37] | But I’ll settle for him stepping up | 不过我可以接受 |
[12:38] | and paying for his mistake. | 他花钱消灾 |
[12:40] | And if he declines? | 如果他拒绝呢? |
[12:41] | That’s why I brought you. | 这时候你就派上用场了 |
[12:43] | Me? | 我? |
[12:43] | All I could do at this point is pee on his rug. | 这时候我能做的 就是尿在他的地毯上 |
[12:48] | You still have to go? | 你还是很想尿? |
[12:49] | Well, yeah, it doesn’t evaporate. | 当然 尿又不会蒸发 |
[12:53] | Can’t we pull over for a minute? | 可以开到路边停一下吗? |
[12:55] | In this neighborhood in a Mercedes? | 在这个地区停奔驰? |
[12:57] | Sure, if you’re partial to car theft and sodomy. | 当然可以 如果你喜欢偷车贼和鸡奸犯的话 |
[13:02] | Take a left, right up here. | 在这里左转 |
[13:04] | That’s not a road. | 那里没路 |
[13:05] | Well, not during rainy season. | 在雨季的时候就能看到路 |
[13:13] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊! |
[13:15] | I think I hit a dog. | 我想我撞到狗了! |
[13:17] | Don’t worry, it was just a rat. | 别担心 那只是只老鼠 |
[13:19] | It’s okay, he’s getting up. | 没事的 它爬起来了 |
[13:30] | What’s this stuff called again? | 你刚才说这东西叫什么? |
[13:32] | Vitamin E oil. | – 维生素E油 – 哦 |
[13:34] | It feels really good. | 感觉很舒服 |
[13:48] | Hi, Mom. I’m ready to go. | 嗨 妈 我准备好了 |
[13:49] | Where’s your father? | 你爸呢? |
[13:50] | He’s in the den rubbing oil on Naomi. | 他在小房间帮娜奥米擦油 |
[13:54] | Who’s Naomi? | 谁是娜奥米? |
[13:55] | Berta’s daughter. | 贝塔的女儿 |
[13:56] | Your father’s rubbing oil on a woman in front of you? | 你爸当着你的面帮一个女人擦油? |
[13:59] | No, I couldn’t watch. | 没 我不敢看 |
[14:01] | It was too creepy. | 太恐怖了 |
[14:03] | Well, we’ll just see about that. | 那我们只好过去看看了 |
[14:05] | Oh, and by the way, I found out why I get bad grades. | 哦 对了 我知道为何我成绩会不好了 |
[14:07] | It’s all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[14:09] | Why is it my fault? | 为什么是我的错? |
[14:11] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[14:14] | Oh, yeah, Alan. | 哦 好耶 艾伦 |
[14:18] | Wait in the car. | 去车上等 |
[14:21] | Alan, what do you think you’re doing? | 艾伦 你这是在干什么? |
[14:24] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 朱迪丝 |
[14:24] | Naomi was worried about stretch marks. | 娜奥米担心会有妊娠纹 |
[14:26] | I was showing her how vitamin E can prevent them. | 所以我告诉她用维生素E可以预防 |
[14:28] | Then you walked in and that’s pretty much it. | 然后你就进来了 事情就是这样 |
[14:31] | Oh, really? Yeah. | 哦 真的吗? |
[14:32] | Why don’t you pull up your top | 是的 嘿 你何不把你的上衣拉起来 |
[14:33] | and let her check out your belly? | 让她看看你的肚子? |
[14:36] | I will not. | 我才不要! |
[14:38] | So he rubbed this on you too? | 所以他也有帮你擦咯? |
[14:39] | Oh, he rubbed, all right. | 他是擦过没错 |
[14:41] | But it was only to satisfy his own twisted needs. | 但他只是想满足那变态的需求 |
[14:44] | Excuse me, you were the one who was constantly horny. | 抱歉哦 不过你自己那时候也是非常的饥渴 |
[14:46] | And you sure took advantage of it. | 而你也充份利用了这点 不是吗? |
[14:48] | Hey, when the bar is only open nine months a decade, | 嘿 如果一间酒吧十年内只有九个月营业 |
[14:50] | you drink till you puke. | 你就会去喝到吐 |
[14:54] | And then you keep drinking. | 吐完再继续喝 |
[14:57] | Haha. That’s funny. | 那很好笑 |
[15:01] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[15:03] | You’re turning into quite the little ninja, aren’t you? | 你快要变成一位小忍者了 是吧? |
[15:07] | There’s just one thing I don’t understand. | 只有一件事我不了解 |
[15:09] | What’s that, honey? | 什么事 亲爱的? |
[15:11] | If you have sex with a pregnant lady, | 如果和怀孕女人做爱 |
[15:12] | wouldn’t she have twins? | 她会不会生下双胞胎? |
[15:14] | No. | 不会 |
[15:15] | Otherwise, I’d be having a whole damn litter. | 要不然我会生出一窝来 |
[15:30] | A lot of cold medicine. | 好多感冒药 (感冒药可以提取毒品成份) |
[15:32] | Guy must have allergies or something. | 他一定有过敏或什么的 |
[15:33] | You don’t watch 60 Minutes, do you? | 你都不看”60分钟”的对吧? (美国CBS台节目) |
[15:46] | What? | 什么事? |
[15:48] | You Ronald? | 你是罗纳德? |
[15:50] | No. | 不是 |
[15:52] | Ronald, who is it? | 罗纳德 那是谁啊? |
[15:54] | Damn it, Darlene. We’re incognito, remember? | 该死 达琳 我们是隐姓埋名的 记得吗? |
[15:59] | You cops? | 你们是警察? |
[16:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:01] | I’m Scully, this is Mulder. | 我是Scully 他是Mulder (X档案里的两位FBI探员) |
[16:05] | Listen, can I use your bathroom? | 听我说 可以借个厕所吗? |
[16:07] | No, no. It’s not functioning correctly. | 不 不 呃… 厕所无法正常…使用 |
[16:12] | We use the Chevron up the block. | 我们都到街角那边解决 |
[16:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:14] | No byebye. | 还不能说再见 |
[16:17] | Ronald, this is the deal. | 那么 罗纳德 我就直说了吧 |
[16:18] | You knocked up my little girl. | 你搞大我小女儿的肚子 |
[16:20] | I wanna know what you’re gonna do about it. | 然后我想知道你要怎么做 |
[16:21] | Well, that depends. | 呃 要看情况 |
[16:23] | On what? | 什么情况? |
[16:25] | Who’s your little girl? | 你的小女儿是谁? |
[16:26] | Naomi. | 娜奥米 |
[16:28] | Naomi. | 娜奥米? |
[16:29] | Oh, I haven’t seen Naomi in a real long time. | 哦 我很久很久没有看到娜奥米了 |
[16:33] | About eight, nine months? | 大约八 九个月? |
[16:35] | Yeah, that sounds right. | 是啊 好像没错 |
[16:39] | Ronald? What’s going on? | 罗纳德 发生什么事了? |
[16:41] | Nothing, sweet cheeks. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[16:44] | Okay, look. | 好 听我说 |
[16:45] | I’d like to keep this away from the missus. | 我不想让我老婆知道这件事 |
[16:47] | She’s a little volatile. | 她有一点火爆 |
[16:49] | Hasrt slept really well. | 因为常常睡不好 |
[16:52] | You got a coffee can or a milk jug, | 你们有没有咖啡杯或奶瓶? |
[16:54] | I could go around back? | 我可以去附近解决再回来? |
[16:55] | No, no, it’s a real mess back there. | 不 不 那里真的是一团乱 |
[17:01] | Damn it, Darlene. I told you not to smoke in there. | 可恶 达琳 我说过不要在里面抽烟 (制毒作坊易爆) |
[17:08] | Well, I don’t have to pee anymore. | 我已经不需要上厕所了 |
[17:18] | Uh. That feels so good. | 感觉好舒服 |
[17:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:27] | No, no, no, don’t be silly. | 不 不用抱歉 |
[17:28] | It’s a natural bodily function. | 这是…这是人体很自然的反应 |
[17:30] | The baby is pressing down on the intestines and | 小宝宝在压迫着你的肠胃 然后… |
[17:33] | oh, dear Lord. | 哦 天啊! |
[17:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:39] | Oh, no, no. No, it’s all right. Okay. | 不 不 没关系的 没事 |
[17:41] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[17:42] | When my wife was pregnant | 我老婆怀孕的时候… |
[17:43] | oh, that’s got some hang time. | 哦 持续得真久 |
[17:48] | You are so sweet, Alan. | 你真是体贴 艾伦 |
[17:52] | How come I’ve never met a man like you? | 为何我从没遇过像你这样的男人? |
[17:54] | Well, speaking on behalf of men like me, | 我代表像我这样的男人告诉你 |
[17:57] | we don’t get out a lot. | 我们不常出门 |
[18:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:10] | I’m not. | 没关系 |
[18:18] | You know, these sweatpants are really comfortable. | 运动裤还蛮舒服的 |
[18:21] | That’s because they’re dry. | 那是因为是干的 |
[18:24] | Boy, what a deal. | 天啊 真的很划算 |
[18:25] | What did you call that place again? | 你说那地方叫什么来的? |
[18:26] | A swap meet. | 跳蚤市场 |
[18:27] | Swap meet. | 跳蚤市场 |
[18:32] | Well, aside from the exploding meth lab and peeing myself, | 嗯 制毒作坊爆炸和尿裤子不算的话 |
[18:36] | this was a fun little trip. | 这次出门还蛮好玩的 |
[18:38] | I got the sweatpants, a bag of tube socks | 我买了运动裤 一袋直筒袜 |
[18:40] | four DvDs and a corn dog all for 8 bucks. | 四张DVD和一根炸热狗 全部才8块钱 |
[18:45] | Just a hint. | 先提醒你 |
[18:45] | The corn dog will last longer than the socks. | 炸热狗比袜子可放得更久 |
[18:48] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊! 哦! |
[18:50] | Oh, it’s too big. | 哦 太大了! |
[18:51] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[18:53] | Alan, you sick freak. | 艾伦 你这大变态 |
[18:58] | Naomi. | 娜奥米! |
[18:59] | Oh, hi. She’s having a baby. | 嗨! 她要生了 |
[19:01] | Damn. | 哦 该死! |
[19:02] | It’s all right, honey. Mommy’s here. | 不会有事的 亲爱的 妈咪在这里 |
[19:06] | What? You never saw an angry one before? | 怎样? 你没看过愤怒的阴部吗? |
[19:09] | Out of the way, Zippy. | 快滚开 笨蛋 |
[19:10] | It’s okay, I’m a chiropractor. | 没问题的 我是脊椎按摩师 |
[19:16] | You got it. | 交给你吧 |
[19:17] | It’s okay, honey, that’s it, now. | 没事的 亲爱的 就是这样 |
[19:19] | Take a big deep breath and push. | 现在 深呼吸然后用力! |
[19:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on. | 哇! 哇! 等一下! 等一下! |
[19:23] | Let me put down some tube socks. | 让我放些袜子垫着 |
[19:26] | Ignore him. Come on. Breathe. | 别理他 呼吸 |
[19:29] | Breathe. Now, push. | 呼吸 然后用力! |
[19:35] | Push. | 用力! |
[19:42] | Now, you listen up, Brittany Pam. | 你给我听好了 Brittany Pam |
[19:45] | You’re my last chance. | 你是我最后的机会 |
[19:47] | You’re gonna go to college, | 你要上大学 |
[19:49] | you’re gonna make something of yourself. | 变成有用的人 |
[19:51] | No getting knocked up by some greasy tweaker from Rancho Pacoima. | 别被那些Pacoima牧场的烂人 给搞大肚子了 |
[19:56] | Oh, gee, Mom, about that. | 哦 妈 关于那个 |
[19:57] | I’ve kind of been counting back the weeks | 我…我稍微往前推算了一下 |
[20:00] | and Ronald can’t be the daddy. | 罗纳德不可能是小孩的爸 |
[20:02] | What? | 什么? |
[20:04] | Yeah, see, he was in a burn unit at the time. | 是啊 他那时候都待在烫伤病房 |
[20:07] | He wanted to, but his skin just kept sliding off. | 他想做 但他的皮肤一直掉下来 |
[20:11] | Oh, God, | 哦 天啊 |
[20:12] | here comes the corn dog. | 炸热狗来了 |
[20:15] | So who is the father? | 那…那 谁是小孩的爸? |
[20:17] | Well, I got it narrowed down. | 我把范围缩小了 |
[20:18] | Oh, dear Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[20:20] | I’ll know for sure if she starts speaking Spanish. | 如果她开口讲西班牙文 我就能确定了 |
[20:26] | But we just shook down Ronald for $5000. | 可是我们刚刚勒索了罗纳德5000块 |
[20:29] | We? | “我们”? |
[20:30] | You were hiding behind the car pulling off your wet undies. | 你躲在车后脱你尿湿的内裤 |
[20:35] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你上床休息一下 |
[20:37] | The doctor will be right in. | 医生马上就来了 |
[20:43] | Come on, freako. | 走吧 变态 |
[20:45] | You are absolutely radiant. | 你真是容光焕发 |
[20:49] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:51] | Thanks. Sorry about your couch. | 谢了 很抱歉弄脏了你的沙发 |
[20:54] | Good news, honey. I got you $4000. | 好消息 亲爱的 我帮你弄了4000块 |