时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Ah. Oh! Oh, | 哎 哦 哦 |
[00:15] | oh. Oh, | 哦 哦 |
[00:16] | hot, hot, hot. Oh, God. | 烫 烫 烫死我了 |
[00:18] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[00:19] | Oh, God. | 哦 哦 天哪 |
[00:21] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[00:29] | Oh, God, oh. | 哦 天哪 哦 |
[00:31] | Oh, God, oh, God. | 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[00:35] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[00:37] | I was picturing something entirely different. | 与我刚刚想像的完全不同 |
[00:41] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:42] | So you decided to make your nipples hard? | 那你就想让你的乳头挺起来 |
[00:46] | Oh, the peas. No, | 哦 这颗小豆豆 不 |
[00:48] | I was heating up some milk and | 我在热牛奶然后 |
[00:50] | You know, my nipple is hard. | 看 我的乳头硬了 |
[00:53] | If you can’t sleep, why don’t you just take a pill? | 你睡不着 为什么不吃药 |
[00:55] | I don’t believe in pills. | 吃药没用的 |
[00:57] | What about booze? | 喝酒怎么样 |
[00:58] | Believe in booze? | 喝酒行吗 |
[01:00] | That’s not sleeping, that’s passing out. | 那不是睡着 是昏迷 |
[01:02] | Potato, potato. | 差不多将就吧 |
[01:04] | I have a lot on my mind. | 我只是,我还有很多事情要考虑 |
[01:05] | I don’t need to drug myself. | 我不想麻醉自己 |
[01:08] | Okay, well, in that case, I do know a great all-natural sleep aid. | 恩 我有一个更好的方法 自然协助睡眠 |
[01:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[01:12] | Sex, you should get yourself some sex. | 性 你应该有性生活 |
[01:14] | It’ll put you right out. Charlie. | 我支持你 查理 |
[01:16] | Look at me. I can hardly keep my eyes open. | 看看我 我眼睛都睁不开了 |
[01:19] | No, sex is not really an option at the moment. | 哦 此时此地做爱可不是个最好选择 |
[01:21] | You telling me you can’t make a fist? | 你自己不会爽爽吗 |
[01:24] | Just leave me alone. | 让我静静 |
[01:26] | How about exercise? | 怎么弄的 |
[01:28] | It’s kind of like sex but without the condom. | 不用避孕套怎么弄的像作爱 |
[01:31] | You know, that’s not a bad idea. | 你知道 那不是好的办法 |
[01:32] | Well, you should always wear a condom. | 恩 你应该经常要戴避孕套 |
[01:36] | No, I mean the exercise. | 不 我 我只是问问 |
[01:37] | I could go for a run on the beach. | 我 我可以到海滩上跑步 |
[01:39] | Sure, I’ve seen people do that. | 真的 我看到那边很多人 |
[01:40] | Usually they have a dog, but I think that’s optional. | 通常他们都带着狗 但我想这因人而异 |
[01:44] | Actually, that’s a great idea. | 真是好主意 |
[01:45] | I don’t know where you’re gonna get a dog. | 哦 现在你要到哪弄一条狗呢 |
[01:48] | You really enjoy screwing with me? | 你愿意委屈一下自己是吧 |
[01:50] | Well, you don’t pay rent. | 哦 可惜你不付钱 |
[01:53] | You know what? | 你明白吗 |
[01:54] | I’m gonna do it. | 我去搞定 |
[01:55] | Pay rent? | 付钱 |
[01:58] | No. | 不 |
[01:59] | I’m gonna jog to the pier and back. | 我到桥头散步 等会回来 |
[02:01] | Maybe I can burn off my excess energy. | 这样可以消耗我过旺的精力 |
[02:05] | Attaboy. | 象个小孩子 |
[02:17] | No, I prefer the Tater Tots. | 哦 我更喜欢油炸土豆泥 |
[02:25] | This will do it. | 啊 我这是做什么 |
[02:28] | Burn off that energy. | 消耗精力 |
[02:37] | That’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[03:05] | Nice night for a run. | 夜晚妙步呀 |
[03:07] | How rude. | 真粗鲁 |
[03:10] | This is the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department. | 我们是洛杉矶警察局 |
[03:12] | Stop running and drop to the ground with your arms spread. | 别动 爬在地上 |
[03:15] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不 |
[03:16] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[03:18] | The guy you want ran that way. | 你们要抓的家伙往那边跑了 |
[03:20] | This is your last warning. | 这是最后的警告 |
[03:21] | Drop to the ground with your arms spread. | 趴在地上 伸出手 |
[03:23] | No, you don’t understand. | 你不明白吗 |
[03:25] | Follow me, I’ll show you. | 跟我来 我指给你们看 |
[03:35] | Put your hands behind your head and drop to your knees. | 把手举起来 原地跪下 |
[03:39] | No, no, you don’t understand. | 不 不 你们误会了 |
[03:41] | I just couldn’t sleep. | 我只是睡不着 |
[03:43] | Release the dogs. | 放狗 |
[03:46] | Dogs? No. | 狗 狗呢 |
[03:47] | No, no dogs. | 不 不 别放狗 |
[04:16] | All right, all right, I’m coming. | 好了 别按了 来了 |
[04:21] | This better be good. | 希望是好事 |
[04:28] | Hey, it is good. | 嗨 是好事 |
[04:31] | Charlie, tell them who I am. | 查理 告诉他们我是谁 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 对不起 你是谁 |
[04:35] | Charlie, if you don’t tell them, | 查理 如果你不告诉他们我是谁 |
[04:36] | they’re gonna take me to jail. | 他们会把我抓进去的 |
[04:38] | Why do you keep calling me Charlie? | 你怎么知道我叫查理 |
[04:41] | Sir, is this man living here or not? | 先生 他是不是居住在这里 |
[04:44] | Define living. | 什么叫居住 |
[04:46] | Charlie, I swear on my sors life | 查理 我以我儿子的生命发誓 |
[04:48] | Yeah, he lives here. | 是的 他就住在这里 |
[04:50] | Told you. | 我早告诉你们了 |
[04:50] | I have got your badge numbers. | 我记住你的警号了 我会写 |
[04:52] | -I am gonna write a scathing letter to the -Shut up. | -投诉信的 -闭嘴 |
[04:55] | Thank you, officers. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[04:56] | You are a credit to the Malibu community. | 你们是马里布市的荣誉警官 |
[04:57] | You have a nice evening. | 晚安 |
[04:59] | At least this clown didn’t ask if I was Jewish. | 一对愚蠢的家伙 |
[05:08] | So | 那么 |
[05:10] | how was your run? | 你是怎么跑步的 |
[05:37] | Enough drumming. | 够了啊 恩 |
[05:40] | Fine. | 是的 |
[05:42] | Bass solo. | 贝司独奏 |
[05:46] | Oh, come on. | 算了吧 |
[05:47] | I’d like to have a nice quiet dinner. | 我希望能安静地吃饭 |
[05:49] | And I’d like you to be a keno waitress | 我希望坐你位置的是漂亮的女服务生 |
[05:51] | who can fit her entire hand in her mouth | 在那里哈哈大笑 |
[05:53] | but here you sit. | 但是你坐在这里 |
[05:56] | I’m sorry, I’m a little cranky. | 我 我 对不起 我有点烦躁 |
[05:57] | I haven’t slept in two days. | 这两天我睡不着 |
[05:59] | Why don’t you take a pill? | 为什么不吃药 |
[06:02] | He doesn’t believe in pills. | 他不想吃药 |
[06:03] | How can you not believe in them? | 为什么不想吃呢 |
[06:05] | They’re on Tv all the time. | 电视里都这样说的 |
[06:08] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 杰克 |
[06:09] | Big companies want you | 很多医药公司都想让你们 |
[06:11] | to think you can take a pill for everything. | 认为吃药能解决所有问题 |
[06:12] | Can’t sleep? Take a pill. | 睡不着 吃药 |
[06:14] | Can’t wake up? Take a pill. | 困了 吃药 |
[06:15] | Feeling sad? Take a pill. | 难过了 吃药 |
[06:16] | Can’t get it up? Take a pill. | 早上起不来 吃药 |
[06:19] | Can’t get what up? | 怎么起不来 |
[06:25] | Can we just eat our dinner? | 我们能不能就安安稳稳地吃饭? |
[06:30] | Can I go back to Mom’s tomorrow? | 明天我可以回到妈妈那吗 |
[06:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:33] | I wanna hang out with my friends. | 我想和朋友们聚会 |
[06:34] | All of a sudden your father’s not good enough? | 为什么 对爸爸来说太突然了 这不好吗 |
[06:37] | It’s not all of a sudden. | 不怎么突然的 |
[06:42] | Come on, Alan, the kid’s growing up. | 算了吧 艾伦 小家伙长大了 |
[06:43] | He’s got his own life now. | 他想过自己的生活 |
[06:44] | All right,fine. | 好的 可以 |
[06:45] | How about you have your friends come over here? | 让你的朋友来这里可以吗 |
[06:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔 喔 |
[06:49] | No kids in my house. | 我这里不允许有小孩 |
[06:51] | I’m a kid. | 我就是一个小孩 |
[06:53] | Well, I don’t I don’t think of you as a kid. | 哦 你不是小孩 |
[06:55] | I think of you as more of a gassy dwarf. | 我把看成是个侏儒 |
[07:01] | Charlie, | 查理 |
[07:02] | you said it yourself. | 你说 |
[07:03] | He’s growing up. | 他长大了 |
[07:04] | Getting a life of his own. | 该过自己的生活 |
[07:06] | He’ll be going off to college soon. | 他很快就要离家上大学了 |
[07:08] | I’ll only see him on holidays. | 我只能周末去看他 |
[07:10] | Only hear from him when he needs money. | 他只有在需要钱的时候才打电话给我 |
[07:12] | Not that I’ll have any. | 那就是我的生活 |
[07:14] | I’ll still be paying alimony to two ex-wives. | 我还要支付赡养费给两个前妻 |
[07:17] | And college tuition? | 还有大学学费 |
[07:18] | That just means selling an organ or turning tricks. | 看样子只有卖器官或是抢劫了 |
[07:23] | And for what? | 这都是为了什么呢 |
[07:25] | So that he can get a won’thless piece of paper | 就是为了他能拿到一张无用的文凭 |
[07:27] | that he can then fold into a hat to | 那可以塞进帽子里 |
[07:29] | wear to the fast-food job | 找一个快餐店里的工作 |
[07:30] | that he will probably be fired from | 有可能他会被解雇 |
[07:32] | for stealing fries from the customers’ bags. | 就是因为偷顾客的薯条 |
[07:40] | I do like fries. | 我真的很喜欢薯条 |
[07:55] | Sure, you can sleep. | 好 还在睡 |
[07:58] | You have no conscience. | 你这个没良心的 |
[08:01] | Wake up! | 起床 |
[08:07] | What? | 几点了 |
[08:08] | It’s noon. | 中午了 |
[08:09] | What day? | 今天是星期几 |
[08:11] | Saturday. | 星期六 |
[08:12] | Thanks, see you Sunday. | 谢谢 星期日见 |
[08:15] | Charlie, I have to go out. | 查理 我出去了 |
[08:17] | I need you to watch Jake and his friend. | 我要去看杰克和他的朋友 |
[08:20] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[08:21] | I thought I said no kids. | 我说过这里不能有小孩 |
[08:22] | You say lots of stuff. | 你说过很多话 |
[08:24] | Twice a week you say you’ll never drink again. | 一周你说会两次戒酒 |
[08:27] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不会再相信你说的任何话 |
[08:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:31] | I have to run some errands. | 我出去办些事 |
[08:33] | So take the kids with you. | 把小孩带上 |
[08:34] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[08:34] | Run errands later. | 然后再办你自己的事情 |
[08:35] | Would you please | 哦 你就不能 |
[08:36] | get your drunken ass out of bed | 从床上爬起来 |
[08:38] | and stop being a waste of skin for once in your life! | 不要浪费你的时光了 |
[08:45] | Well, since you said “please. “ | 哦 刚刚你说的…. |
[08:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:53] | I’m I’m sorry I barked at you. | 很抱歉 我对你咆哮 |
[08:55] | Still can’t sleep, huh? | 你还睡不找 恩 |
[08:56] | No. | 是的 |
[08:58] | Well, don’t worry, I’m here for you. | 恩 别担心 我在这里 |
[08:59] | I’ll keep an eye on the kids. | 盯着这帮孩子 |
[09:01] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[09:02] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:11] | It’s like he’s never met me. | 就当是做了个梦 |
[09:18] | Nothing seems to work. | 好像不太对劲 |
[09:20] | I’ve tried warm milk, exercise, | 我试过热牛奶 锻炼 |
[09:23] | meditation, self-hypnosis | 药物 自我催眠 |
[09:25] | Why don’t you just take a pill? | 你为什么不吃药呢 |
[09:28] | Because I don’t need a pill. | 因为我不需要吃药 |
[09:29] | The root of my insomnia is psychological. | 我失眠的原因是心理因素 |
[09:32] | That is why I’m sitting here with you, a psychologist. | 我为什么坐在你对面 你心理医生 |
[09:34] | I’m a psychiatrist, a medical doctor, | 我是精神医生 还是药剂师 |
[09:37] | which is why I can prescribe pills. | 我可以给你开处方 |
[09:40] | Is that a shot at me | 那是不是就应该注射 |
[09:40] | because I’m just a chiropractor? | 就因为我是个按摩师 |
[09:42] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[09:44] | But I am a real doctor. | 但是我确实是个医生 |
[09:47] | Look, can you help me or not? | 嘿 你到底能不能帮我 |
[09:48] | You know, delve into my subconscious, | 应该研究一下我的下意识 |
[09:51] | unravel the source of my problem? | 解决我的问题 |
[09:52] | Sure, I’ll give it a shot. | 可以 我来看看 |
[09:55] | So when was the last time you had sex? | 那我问你怎么一次性爱是什么时候 |
[09:57] | This has nothing to do with sex. | 这和性爱没有关系 |
[10:00] | This has to do with alimony and ex-wives and child support | 这肯定与我前妻和孩子的赡养费以及 |
[10:03] | and writing checks I can’t cover | 我的透支支票有关系 |
[10:05] | and having to live on my brother’s hide-a-bed. | 还有必须睡在我兄弟那个烂床上有关系 |
[10:07] | Why don’t we start with your brother? | 好吧 为什么不说说你兄弟 |
[10:09] | What does he have to do with this? | 我兄弟和这个有什么关系 |
[10:10] | Who’s the doctor here? | 这里谁是医生 |
[10:12] | Okay, that was a shot. | 好的 你是 |
[10:14] | You got me. | 你明白了 |
[10:17] | Now tell me about your brother. | 说说你兄弟吧 |
[10:19] | What is there to say? | 说什么呢 恩… |
[10:21] | He’s two years older than me, but much more immature. | 他比我大两岁 看起来比我年轻 |
[10:25] | He’s charming and easy-going, | 他很迷人 并且逍遥自在 |
[10:27] | of course, why shouldn’t he be? | 当然了 他应该这样 |
[10:28] | He’s never had to work for anything in his entire life. | 他不必要为生活中其他的东西卖命 |
[10:31] | Money and women just seem to | 钱和女人似乎 |
[10:32] | fall into his big, fat, lucky lap. | 都会自动垂青他 |
[10:36] | So you resent him. | 那就怨恨他了 |
[10:38] | No, I love him. He took me in | 哦 不 我爱他 他接纳了我 |
[10:39] | when I needed a place to live. | 当我没地方住的时候 |
[10:41] | Okay, you say you love your brother, | 好吧 你说你爱你哥哥 |
[10:43] | you’re grateful for his help | 你非常感激他的帮助 |
[10:44] | and yet it must be difficult to watch him sail through life | 那肯定很不舒服的看着他一帆风顺 |
[10:48] | while you remain a complete and utter failure. | 而你却一塌糊涂 |
[10:54] | I didn’t say I was a complete failure. | 我没有说我一塌糊涂 |
[10:56] | Huh. | 哦 |
[10:57] | Why is it in my notes? | 那怎么写在我的本子上呢 |
[11:00] | Oh, well, continue. | 别管了 继续 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:05] | Well, the worst part is that | 恩 最糟糕的事情 |
[11:07] | as selfish and promiscuous as Charlie is | 他自私而且生活混乱 |
[11:10] | he hasn’t suffered any consequences. | 他并没有因果报应 |
[11:12] | No palimony suits, no bullet wounds from angry husbands. | 没有赡养费要支付 没有婚姻创伤 |
[11:17] | Not so much as a lousy urinary tract infection. | 没有诸如JJ毛病 |
[11:21] | And yet you love him. | 那你还是爱他 |
[11:23] | Well, he’s family. | 是的 我们是一家人 |
[11:26] | Oh, oh, I get it. | 哦… 哦 我明白了 |
[11:29] | You think it’s this internal contradiction | 你认为就是内部矛盾 |
[11:32] | that’s the source of my insomnia. | 是我失眠的根本原因 |
[11:33] | What do you think? | 那你认为呢 |
[11:35] | I think you may be right. | 我也认为是这样 |
[11:37] | But how do I resolve it? | 那怎么解决这个问题呢 |
[11:39] | Well, that’s a good question. | 恩 问的不错 |
[11:40] | But unfortunately, we’re out of time. | …恩 非常不幸 时间到了 |
[11:42] | Already? | 到了 |
[11:43] | You dozed off for 40 minutes, Alan. | 打瞌睡了40分钟 艾伦 |
[11:46] | You’re gonna charge me for that? | 我要为此付款吗 |
[11:48] | I was awake. | 我可是很清醒 |
[11:52] | Fine, fine. Can I write you a check? | 好吧 没问题 我开支票给你 |
[11:54] | Oh, boy. | 嘿 等等 |
[11:55] | Alan, when a patient tells me they’re writing checks | 艾伦 你明白的 如果病人告诉我他会写支票给我 |
[11:57] | they can’t cover | 可能透支的支票 |
[11:59] | I kind of have a little cash-only policy. | 我通常选择要求付现金 |
[12:03] | All right. Where’s the closest ATM? | 好吧 这附近哪有ATM机 |
[12:05] | Downstairs in the lobby. | 楼下大厅就有 |
[12:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:08] | I’ll walk with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[12:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:35] | What you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[12:35] | Chatting. | 聊天 |
[12:37] | With who? | 和谁 |
[12:38] | Each other. | 我们俩 |
[12:39] | But you’re in the same room. | 你们就在一个房间里呀 |
[12:45] | What are you typing? Is that about me? | 你在输什么 你们是在聊我吗 |
[12:48] | No. | 没有 |
[12:51] | Down the hall, on the right. | 楼下大厅右边 |
[12:53] | BRB BRB. | |
[12:58] | “BRB” “BRB”? | |
[13:00] | Be right back. | “马上回来” |
[13:01] | Ah. | 哦 |
[13:03] | Well, YAD. | 恩…YAD |
[13:06] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[13:07] | You’re a dog. | 你是一只狗 |
[13:11] | She’s cute. | 她很可爱 |
[13:13] | She’s just a friend. | 我们仅仅是朋友 |
[13:15] | What are you doing? | 说实话 |
[13:18] | Oh, come on. | 你想说什么 |
[13:19] | It’s me you’re talking to. | 哦 算了吧 就告诉我 |
[13:21] | The big dog. | 大狗 |
[13:25] | Okay, okay, you’re starting to freak me out. | 好吧 好吧 你逼迫我说的 |
[13:29] | That’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[13:31] | I’ll get it. | 我来开 |
[13:32] | Okay, okay, I lied. I like her. | 好 好 我说谎 我喜欢她 |
[13:34] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗 |
[13:36] | Yeah. Woof. | 是的 |
[13:39] | There you go. | 有你的 |
[13:41] | Wait, don’t open the door. | 等等 不能开门 |
[13:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:44] | Coming. | 来了 |
[13:45] | Go to your room. | 到你自己的房间 |
[13:47] | What are you, nuts? | 你胡说什么 |
[13:49] | Please don’t hit on her. | 你不能勾引她 |
[13:50] | Hit on who? | 勾引谁 |
[13:51] | Taylor’s mom. | 泰勒的妈妈 |
[13:52] | Why would I hit on Taylor’s mom? | 我为什么要勾引她妈妈 |
[13:54] | Well, because she’s kind of pretty | 那是 因为她非常漂亮 |
[13:55] | and you’ll hit on anything with a pulse. | 并且你会勾引任何一个有生命的 |
[13:59] | Where’d you get that? | 你听谁说的 |
[14:00] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[14:02] | Oh, well | 哦 恩… |
[14:02] | And my dad, Berta, Rose, Grandma | 还有我爸爸 贝塔 罗丝 奶奶 |
[14:05] | okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[14:07] | the UPS man. | 送快递的 |
[14:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | And when you hit on people I know, | 并且当你勾引我认识的人的时候 |
[14:11] | everything gets screwed up | 通常都会把事情搞的一团糟 |
[14:12] | or I have to find a new guitar teacher, | 我的吉他老师必须重新找 |
[14:14] | new karate class Cub Scout troop | 换空手道班 青年侦察队 |
[14:16] | okay, I get it. | 好 好 我知道了 |
[14:17] | Godmother. | …教母 |
[14:19] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[14:20] | I’m not gonna risk our friendship over “kind of pretty. “ | 在我眼里我们的友谊比什么漂亮重要的多 |
[14:23] | So you won’t hit on her? | 那你不会勾引她 |
[14:24] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[14:28] | Hi, I’m Taylor’s mom. | 嘿 我是泰勒的妈妈 |
[14:33] | Scratch that. | 我刚才说的都是废话 |
[14:38] | Okay, I will give you a call. | 好的 我会给你电话 |
[14:40] | Great. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[14:49] | You promised. | 我答应过我的 |
[14:50] | No, no. No. The head that made the promise | 我知道 我知道 我答应是一码事 |
[14:53] | is not the one that broke it. | 反悔可是另一码时事 |
[14:58] | And besides, you said she was just kind of pretty. | 另外 你只是说她很漂亮 |
[15:00] | Who do you consider hot? | 还有谁认为她不火辣 |
[15:02] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[15:04] | Taylor’s 12. | 泰勒只有12岁 |
[15:05] | Hello. | 什么 |
[15:08] | Come on. What’s the worst thing that could happen | 算了吧 那会发生什么糟糕的事情 |
[15:09] | if I go out with your friend’s mom? | 如果我和你朋友的妈妈约会 |
[15:11] | Do I have to explain it again? | 要我再给你解释一遍吗 |
[15:13] | My guitar teacher, my karate coach | 我的吉他老师 我的空手道教练 |
[15:15] | okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[15:16] | I can’t show my face at the comic-book store. | 我都没脸面到漫画书店 |
[15:20] | All right, but the worst thing doesn’t have to happen. | 好吧 可是最糟糕的事情不是还没发生嘛 |
[15:23] | Would you please just not go out with her? | 你就不能不和她约会 |
[15:27] | Tell you what, I’ll make you a deal. | 那我告诉你 我们做个交易 |
[15:30] | I’ll give up Taylor’s mom | 我不招惹泰勒妈妈 |
[15:31] | in exchange for you washing my car once a week for a month. | 做为交换 下个月你每周给我擦车一次 |
[15:34] | Done. | 成交 |
[15:34] | That includes Turtle Wax, tire dressing | 包括打蜡和装饰轮胎 |
[15:36] | -And vacuuming the carpets. -Oh, man. | -还有吸地毯 -哦 天哪 |
[15:38] | Hey, the woman is recently divorced. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 这女人刚刚才离婚 |
[15:40] | I didn’t ask for her number, she gave it to me. | 我没有向她要电话号码 她自己给我的 |
[15:42] | -You know what that means? -No. | -你知道那代表什么意思 -不知道 |
[15:44] | That means one, maybe two dinners and | 那意思是可以两人晚餐 然后 |
[15:49] | You’re waxing my car. | 去擦车 |
[15:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | You’re lucky you’re not painting the house. | 没叫你刷房子就够幸运的了你 |
[15:57] | The sacrifices we make for our kids. | 小孩真难伺候 |
[16:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:04] | You look like crap. | 你看起来很沮丧 |
[16:06] | Thank you. You look terrific. | 谢谢 你看起来很恐怖 |
[16:08] | I feel terrific. | 我是有点恐怖 |
[16:09] | The key is a good night’s sleep. | 关键是昨晚没有睡好 |
[16:12] | Yeah, listen, | 是的 听我说 恩 |
[16:13] | I have to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[16:15] | -This is a bad time, Alan. -How come? | -真不是个好时候 -为什么 |
[16:17] | Because you wanna talk to me. | 因为你要和我谈话 |
[16:20] | Okay, what? | 好吧 谈什么 |
[16:22] | You know I love you, right? | 恩 你知道我爱你的 是吧 |
[16:24] | Alan, are you breaking up with me? | 艾伦 你准备和我分开 |
[16:27] | Would you just shut up and listen to me? | 你就不能闭嘴听我说 |
[16:29] | Pick one, Alan. | 继续 艾伦 |
[16:32] | All right, all right. I talked to a therapist | 好吧 好吧 我和医生谈过了 |
[16:35] | and I think I learned something. | 我想我了解了一些 |
[16:40] | No, too easy. Go ahead. | 恩 不简单 继续 |
[16:43] | The thing is | 事情是这样的 |
[16:44] | all these years of watching your life go so smoothly | 这几年看到你的生活这么平稳 |
[16:47] | while I stumble back and forth | 而我的生活进进退退 |
[16:49] | between humiliation and abject failure | 在耻辱和失败之间 |
[16:52] | has resulted in me harboring a lot of anger | 所以对你产生了怒火 |
[16:54] | and jealousy towards you. | 和嫉妒 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I get that. | 哦 我知道了 |
[16:59] | How could it not? | 怎么才能消除呢 |
[17:01] | Anyway, I think the tension between my love for you | 我想这种介于对你的爱 |
[17:04] | and my resentment of you is what’s causing my insomnia. | 和对你的愤慨的感情是引起我失眠的原因 |
[17:08] | And? | 然后呢 |
[17:09] | And I thought maybe if I got it out in the open, | 我想或许开诚布公的谈论 |
[17:11] | it might help me sleep. | 能够解决我失眠的问题 |
[17:13] | So how do you feel now? | 那你现在感觉怎么样 |
[17:15] | Better, actually. | 确实很好 |
[17:17] | Like Like a weight has been lifted. | 就像…就像一块石头落了地 |
[17:20] | Well, good. | 恩 那就好 |
[17:20] | Yeah, maybe that’s it. | 是的 也许确实该这样 |
[17:22] | Maybe all I needed to do was unload. | 或许我真的应该减压 |
[17:24] | Well, a good unloading usually makes me drowsy. | 恩 你的减压使我昏昏欲睡 |
[17:28] | You’re disgusting. | 你很令人厌恶 |
[17:29] | True, | 事实是… |
[17:30] | but I sleep like a baby. | 我可以睡的象婴儿一样安稳 |
[17:33] | And if I wake up fussy, | 如果为有事睡不着 |
[17:35] | there’s always something nearby to put in my mouth. | 那通常是有东西在我嘴里 |
[18:00] | I waxed your car. | 我给你洗过车了 |
[18:04] | What? What are you doing up? | 什么 你在干嘛? |
[18:06] | You were out with Taylor’s mom, werert you? | 你和泰勒的妈妈约会了 是不是 |
[18:08] | No, I wasrt. | 没有 我没有 |
[18:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[18:11] | I think I know who I was out with. | 我想我还是知道我和谁约会了 |
[18:13] | Okay, well, maybe you can explain this picture | 好吧 恩 或许你可以解释一下这张照片 |
[18:16] | of your perfectly waxed car in Taylor’s driveway. | 你刚洗过的车子停在泰勒家的车道上 |
[18:21] | Where did you get that? | 你从什么鬼地方搞到这张照片的 |
[18:22] | Taylor took it with her phone and e-mailed it to me. | 泰勒用她的手机拍的发邮件给我 |
[18:25] | Oh, okay. | 哦 不错 |
[18:27] | Not my car. | 这不是我的车 |
[18:30] | What about this one of | 那这张呢 |
[18:31] | you kissing Taylor’s mom in front of the car? | 在车前吻泰勒的妈妈 |
[18:37] | Photoshop? | 图片处理过了 |
[18:39] | How was your date? | 约会怎么样 |
[18:41] | Very nice. | 很不错 |
[18:42] | Bite me. | 气我呀 |
[18:46] | Okay, well, good night. | 哦 晚安 |
[18:48] | You said you wouldn’t go out with her and you did. | 你说过你不会和她约会的 |
[18:51] | I had to, Jake. | 我必须去 杰克 |
[18:52] | She called me. | 她打电话给我的 |
[18:53] | What difference does that make? | 这有什么区别 |
[18:55] | I have to explain it to you? | 我必须解释给你听吗 |
[18:57] | I have to explain everything to you. | 我都解释给你听了 |
[19:00] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:01] | Let’s say you’re a hunter. | 那假设你是个猎人 |
[19:04] | If a deer takes your gun, shoots itself | 一只鹿拿走了你的枪 自杀了 |
[19:08] | then straps itself to the roof of your car | 并且把自己捆绑在你的车顶 |
[19:11] | you have to take it home and eat it. | 你不得不把它带回家吃它 |
[19:15] | What? | 什么 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:18] | I can’t make it any clearer. | 我没有办法解释清楚 |
[19:21] | If you keep seeing her, you’re gonna be sorry. | 如果你再接触她 查理叔叔 你会后悔的 |
[19:25] | Whoa, | 哇哦 |
[19:26] | is that a threat? | 威胁我 |
[19:27] | No, it’s a promise. | 不 这是承诺 |
[19:29] | What’s the difference? | 这有什么区别 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. One’s a threat and one’s a promise. | 我不知道 不过一个是威胁一个是承诺 |
[19:36] | Oh, come on, buddy. Let’s be reasonable here. | 哦 算了吧 伙计 讲点道理吧 |
[19:38] | Your relationship with your friend is what? | 你和那个小女孩是什么关系 |
[19:40] | Instant messaging and holding hands at the pep rally? | 在精神方面即时通讯和握手 |
[19:43] | What’s a pep rally? | 什么精神方面 |
[19:45] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:46] | Before you know it, you’ll have forgotten all about Taylor. | 在你认识到这点前 你必须忘记所有与泰勒有关的东西 |
[19:49] | You’ll have forgotten her mother. | 那你也得忘记她妈妈 |
[19:51] | No doubt. | 无庸置疑 |
[19:53] | But I guarantee you I’ll be forgetting a lot more | 但是我向你保证我会忘掉 |
[19:55] | than holding her hand at a pep rally. | 比精神方面的握手多的多 |
[19:58] | Last chance, Uncle Charlie. | 最后机会 查理叔叔 |
[20:01] | Ooh. I’m so scared. | 哦 我很害怕 |
[20:05] | “Last chance, Uncle Charlie. “ | 最后机会 查理叔叔 |
[20:07] | Pbbt. Please. | 算了吧 |
[20:18] | Jake! | 杰克… |
[20:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:21] | Nothing. Gotta go. | 没什么 我必须出去了 |
[20:23] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[20:24] | You are so dead. | 你死定了 |
[20:31] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[20:42] | He went that way. | 他朝那个方向跑了 |
[20:45] | Great slime. | 笑容不错 |
[20:48] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:50] | It’s an old family recipe. | 不客气 家庭处方 |
[20:55] | Where are you, you rat bastard? | 你跑什么地方了 你这个混球 |
[20:59] | This is the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department. | 这里是洛杉矶治安管理部门 |
[21:01] | Get down on the sand with your arms spread. | 爬到地上 伸出你的手 |
[21:04] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:05] | I’m just trying to kill a kid. | 我就是想杀掉一个小家伙 |
[21:08] | Release the dogs. | 放狗 |