时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:04] | Nachos, Red Hots, Milk Duds, popcorn and a Slushee. | 玉米片,红辣椒,牛奶糖,爆米花和雪泥 |
[00:07] | What are you doing? Building an ass bomb? | 你要干嘛,造炸弹啊? |
[00:12] | Pick two. | 就两种 |
[00:13] | Okay. Popcorn and Milk Duds. | 好吧 爆米花和牛奶糖 |
[00:15] | Fine. | 好的 |
[00:15] | Large popcorn. | 大包的爆米花 |
[00:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:18] | But I’ll still need a Slushee | 但我还要份雪泥 |
[00:19] | so I don’t choke to death on a Milk Dud. | 不想吃牛奶糖的时候噎死 |
[00:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:22] | And ask them to pump nacho cheese on the popcorn. | 叫他们加点奶酪在爆米花上 |
[00:26] | Oh, that reminds me. I got a date tonight. | 哦 你提醒我了 今天晚上我还有个约会 |
[00:28] | That reminds you? | 这能提醒你了 |
[00:31] | Yeah, and I’m gonna need your help. | 是的 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:33] | My help? | 我的帮助 |
[00:34] | -Next. -Hang on. | -下一位 -等一下 |
[00:35] | A large popcorn with cheese | 恩 一大杯带奶酪的爆米花 |
[00:37] | a large Slushee and a jumbo box of Milk Duds. | 大份雪泥 大份的牛奶糖 |
[00:42] | You want anything? My treat. | 你要什么吗 我请客 |
[00:43] | I’m okay. | 我不要 |
[00:44] | I’ll just eat whatever lands on the kid’s shirt. | 我吃沾在这家伙衬衫上的东西就可以了 |
[00:46] | You’re gonna go hungry. | 你会饿的 |
[00:49] | That’s it. | 就这么多了 |
[00:50] | So, what about this date? | 今天晚上什么约会 |
[00:52] | She’s got a friend visiting from out of town, | 恩 她有个朋友从外地过来 |
[00:54] | and I said fine. You know, | 一起吃晚饭 我说“好的” 你知道什么意思吗 |
[00:56] | two’s company, three’s a sandwich. | 两人成对 三人尴尬 |
[00:58] | But for some reason | 但是还有个关键的是 |
[01:00] | she insists on the friend having her own date. | 她邀请她朋友一起吃晚饭 |
[01:01] | So you’re asking me? | 所有你就邀请我一起去 |
[01:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:04] | The two of us out making the scene | 我们俩一起出击 |
[01:06] | with a couple of hot chicks? | 与一对辣妹约会 |
[01:07] | Oh, Lord, never mind. | 哦 天哪 当我没说 |
[01:09] | Don’t be silly, it’ll be fun. | 别傻了 很有趣的 |
[01:10] | We never double. | 我们俩从来没有过 |
[01:11] | That’s not an accident, Alan. | 那可不是一起事故 艾伦 |
[01:13] | Come on. Please, please, please? | 算了吧 好吗 好吗 好吗 |
[01:14] | All right, save your begging for the date. | 好吧 好吧 接受你要约会的乞求 |
[01:16] | I never beg. | 我没有乞求 |
[01:17] | I grovel. | 我只是装可怜 |
[01:21] | I guess I’ll have to find a babysitter for Jake. | 我想我需要给杰克找个临时的看护人了 |
[01:23] | I don’t need a babysitter. Nothing’s gonna happen to me. | 我才不需要看护人 没事的 |
[01:25] | Worried about you? I’m worried about my house. | 谁担心你了 我是担心我的房子 |
[01:28] | That’s $24.50. | 24.50元 |
[01:29] | Whoa. Okay. | 哦 好的 |
[01:32] | Oh, jeez. | 哦 惨了 |
[01:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:36] | I walked out of the house without my wallet. | 我从家里出来的时候忘记带钱包了 |
[01:37] | Can you believe it? | 你相信吗 |
[01:38] | Strangely enough, I can. | 太奇怪了 我当然相信 |
[01:41] | Twenty-four-fifty, please. | 24.50元 请付款 |
[01:43] | Hang on. I know what happened. | 稍等一下 我处理一下事情 |
[01:45] | Because you drove, it didn’t occur to me to pick up my wallet. | 因为你是司机 所以不应该让我去拿钱包 |
[01:47] | The only reason I drove is | 今天我开车的唯一原因是 |
[01:50] | because you said your car was low on gas. | 你说你的车没油了 |
[01:53] | Twenty-four-fifty, please. | 24.50 请付款 |
[01:55] | Just a minute. | 再等一下 |
[01:56] | You said you’d pay for parking | 你说停车费你来付 |
[01:57] | which you won’t be able to do | 现在估计你也付不了了 |
[01:59] | because you “forgot” your wallet. | 你忘记拿钱包了 |
[02:00] | Don’t make a big deal, | 别大题小做 |
[02:02] | I’ll pay next time. | 我下次付停车费 |
[02:03] | That’s what you said last time. | 你上次也是这么说的 |
[02:04] | Yes, but this time I forgot my wallet. | 是的 可这次我是真的忘记带钱包了 |
[02:06] | Twenty-four-fifty, please! | 24.50 快付款 |
[02:11] | Fine, I’ll pay. | 好吧 我来付 |
[02:13] | You know what, | 哦 你知道吗 |
[02:15] | why don’t you throw in a bagel dog, make it an even 30. | 你为什么不扔进去一个百吉饼 这样就能30块钱了 |
[02:48] | Okay. Uncle Charlie and I are leaving now. | 我要出去了 |
[02:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:52] | I’m trusting you to act responsibly | 我相信你能自己照顾自己 |
[02:53] | and go to bed at a reasonable hour. | 在合适的时间上床睡觉 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:57] | You know, this is a real turning point for you. | 你知道 这对你来说是个转折点 |
[03:00] | You’re taking care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[03:03] | You’re becoming a man. | 你要成为一个男子汉 |
[03:04] | You too. | 你也是 |
[03:08] | Boy, it seems like only yesterday | 儿子 那就像是昨天一样 |
[03:10] | that I was bringing you home from the hospital. | 我把你从医院里抱回来 |
[03:12] | You were You were like a little wrinkly pig with colic. | 你那时候 像头可爱的小猪 带着疝气 |
[03:15] | Yeah, are you going or not? | 知道了 你到底出不出去? |
[03:20] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:21] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[03:24] | Goodbye, my son. | 再见 儿子 |
[03:27] | Save it for the date, Dad. | 把这留到约会上吧 爸爸 |
[03:34] | Don’t burn the place down, and if you do, | 不要把这里烧了 如果你真烧了的话 |
[03:36] | don’t be here when I get back. | 我回来的时候你就消失吧 |
[03:41] | He knows to drink the cheap Scotch, | 他会喝廉价的威士忌 |
[03:43] | not the single malt, right? | 可不是麦芽饮料 对吧 |
[03:44] | Not funny. | 别胡说了 |
[03:45] | I’m not joking. | 我不是胡说 |
[03:46] | He’s probably just gonna mix it | 他很有可能混合着喝 |
[03:48] | with Hawaiian Punch anyway. | 和夏威夷的Punch |
[03:53] | Oh, God, I am so full. | 哦 天哪 我太饱了 |
[03:55] | I don’t think I could put another thing in my mouth. | 我嘴里再也填不下任何东西了 |
[03:58] | I hope that’s just a figure of speech. | 我打赌还可以放进一个会说话的东东 |
[04:03] | This is such a beautiful restaurant. | 这个餐馆太棒了 |
[04:05] | They don’t have anything like this back home. | 我住的地方没有一点和这里像的 |
[04:08] | Really? They don’t have nice restaurants in Idaho? | 是吗 爱达荷州没有这么好的餐馆吗? |
[04:10] | Oh, well, yeah. I mean, | 哦 恩 我的意思是 |
[04:11] | we have a T.G.I. Friday’s and an Applebee’s | 我们有一家星期五餐厅和一家Applebee |
[04:13] | but you never see movie stars like we did here. | 但永远也不会像我们今天一样看到电影明星 |
[04:17] | Nina, they’re just regular people. | Nina 他们都是很普通的人 |
[04:19] | And technically, I wouldn’t call Geraldo Rivera a movie star. | 实话来说 我也不会把Geraldo Rivera 叫做电影明星 |
[04:23] | Well, I thought it was very exciting. | 哦 我觉得这太兴奋了 |
[04:26] | Since I’m only in town for the weekend | 既然我是第一次在这个小镇过周末 |
[04:28] | I think we should go absolutely crazy tonight. | 我提议我们晚上疯狂一下 |
[04:33] | Is it too late to switch dates? | 你们俩想换换约会对象吗 |
[04:35] | I’m up for that. | 哦 我举手同意 |
[04:38] | No kidding. | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[04:39] | As long as we can switch back. | 只要我们能换回来 |
[04:41] | Alan, I believe it’s time we get the check. | 艾伦 我想我们该买单了 |
[04:43] | Agreed. | 赞成 |
[04:44] | Check, please. | 埋单 |
[04:46] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[04:47] | Where you going? | 哦 哦 你到哪去 |
[04:48] | The little boys’ room. | 到洗手间 |
[04:49] | He means the little cheap bastards’ room. | 他又想尿遁 |
[04:52] | What’s that, Charlie? | 什么意思 查理 |
[04:54] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:55] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:57] | Back home we just call it the crapper. | 我们应该叫他们“厕所人” |
[05:22] | I thought you had to pee. | 我还以为你过来嘘嘘 |
[05:24] | I did. I do. | 我是要嘘嘘 |
[05:26] | I am. | 我是 |
[05:54] | Nice girls. | 很不错的姑娘 |
[05:56] | Yeah, they’re terrific. | 是的 他们很疯狂 |
[06:32] | No matter how you shake and dance, | 不管你怎么摆动 |
[06:34] | the last few drops fall on your pants. | 总有几点会滴到裤子上 |
[06:42] | Maybe you shouldn’t wear khakis. | 或许你不应该穿卡其布的衣服 |
[07:04] | Uh-oh. | 恩-哦 |
[07:09] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[07:10] | What do you think I’m doing? | 你认为我会干什么呢 |
[07:13] | Amazing. | 了不起 |
[07:16] | This might take a while, Charlie. | 我要待一会 查理 |
[07:19] | All right, let’s play. | 好吧 奉陪到底 |
[07:27] | What are you doing? | 哦 你要干什么 |
[07:29] | What do you think I’m doing? | 那你认为我要干什么呢 |
[07:32] | Okay. Okay. | 知道 |
[07:34] | Hey, Alan? | 嘿 艾伦 |
[07:36] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[07:37] | This might take a while. | 需要待一会 |
[07:43] | Where’s Jennifer? | 珍妮弗在哪 |
[07:44] | She went into the caretaker’s shack to look for Corey. | 她跑到守卫的房间去找Cory |
[07:46] | Okay, you stay here. I’ll go find her. | 好的 你待在这里 我去找她 |
[07:50] | No, I’m coming with you. | 不 我和你一起去 |
[07:51] | Will you people quit going into the caretaker’s shack? | 你们不能就不去守卫的房间吗? |
[07:57] | Corey? Are you in here? | Cory 你在里面吗 |
[08:00] | No, you idiot. Corey’s been dead for an hour. | 不在 你这个白痴 Cory已经死了一个小时了 |
[08:09] | Man, I should have went to bed. | 哎 我应该去睡觉的 |
[08:26] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:30] | Well, there are several schools of thought on that. | 恩 有几所学校确实这么认为的 |
[08:33] | So your dad let you stay by yourself tonight. | 你老爸把你一个人留在家里 是吗 |
[08:36] | Why not? I’m old enough. I don’t need a babysitter. | 怎么了 我已经长大了 我不需要看护人了 |
[08:38] | Okay. Well, then I’ll leave you to your movie. | 好的 恩 那我走了你一个人继续看 |
[08:42] | Wait, wait, you don’t have to go. | 等等 别着急走 |
[08:44] | Want a Pop-Tart? | 吃饼干吗 |
[08:47] | Sure, why not? | 吃 为什么不吃 |
[08:50] | So, what do I need to know? | 那我需要了解点什么吧 |
[08:52] | Well, basically, when a guy has half a face, | 恩 基本上当一个家伙只有半张脸的时候 |
[08:55] | you leave him alone. | 你就把他单独留下 |
[09:02] | Charlie, you still there? | 查理 你还在吗 |
[09:04] | I told you it might take a while. | 我跟你说了要花点时间的 |
[09:09] | Well, I guess this train isn’t ready to leave the station. | 恩 我看这大家伙不想离窝 |
[09:20] | You know what they say, | 你知道他们怎么说吗 |
[09:21] | better to be on the toilet and not have to go | 宁愿呆在马桶里也不愿意离开 |
[09:23] | than to have to go and not be on the toilet. | 必须离开的时候就不呆在马桶里 |
[09:26] | Really? And who says that? | 是吗 谁说的 |
[09:29] | I don’t know. It’s folk wisdom. | 我也不知道 民间智者 |
[09:57] | The liquid soap is a nice idea | 恩 液体肥皂确实不错 |
[09:59] | for the house, don’t you think? | 对于家里来说 你不这么认为吗 |
[10:02] | I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[10:04] | Makes sense when you think about it. | 我的意思是 那很有意义你多思考思考的话 |
[10:05] | You wash your hands with a bar of soap | 你知道 你用固体肥皂洗手 |
[10:08] | you’re passing your germs on to the next guy | 你就会把病菌传染给下一个人 |
[10:09] | but with the liquid soap, it’s not an issue. | 但是 恩… 用液体肥皂就不会 |
[10:19] | Good idea. | 确实是 |
[10:22] | I’ll tell Berta to pick up some liquid soap. | 我会告诉贝塔也去买点液体肥皂 |
[10:25] | Great. Great. | 恩 恩 |
[10:33] | How funny is Berta? | 贝塔很有意思吧 |
[10:36] | She is a pistol. | 她就是个管家 |
[11:10] | Don’t wanna get athlete’s hand. | 不要把手搞的湿湿的 |
[11:38] | Another good idea for the house. | 在这个房子中的另外个好主意 |
[11:45] | Uh-oh. | 恩-哦 |
[11:46] | Don’t even think about it. | 别再想了 |
[11:50] | Where’d they go? | 她们到哪去了 |
[11:52] | Your lady friends left 20 minutes ago. | 你们的女伴20分钟前就走了 |
[11:53] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:55] | Said something about life being too short. | 她们说了些生命短暂之类的话 |
[11:58] | Are you happy? | 你开心了 |
[12:01] | All right, just give me the check. | 好吧 把帐单给我 |
[12:02] | Which you and I will split. | 咱俩分开付 |
[12:04] | Not necessary. | 不用了 |
[12:05] | Mr. Rivera took care of it before he left with the ladies. | Rivera先生带她们走之前已经付过了 |
[12:08] | I guess they’ll find out how at large he really is. | 我猜她们是认为他是个很“大气”的人 |
[12:12] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[12:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:16] | We got a free dinner. | 我们吃了免费晚餐 |
[12:32] | Boy, college students are really stupid. | 伙计 大学生真是愚蠢 |
[12:40] | Yeah, if you shouldn’t run with scissors | 是的 如果你不应该带着剪刀跑步的话 |
[12:42] | you definitely shouldn’t run with hedge clippers. | 你就更不应该要带着大剪刀跑步 |
[12:45] | I can’t believe I missed out on a sure thing | 我真不敢相信我错失了这撞美事 |
[12:48] | because I was sitting on the can | 就因为坐在马桶上 |
[12:49] | listening to you not take a crap. | 听你说废话 |
[12:51] | Blaming me | 你是在指责我 |
[12:53] | because I had to go to the bathroom? | 就因为我必须去洗手间 |
[12:54] | You didn’t have to, | 你本就不必去洗手间 |
[12:55] | you were trying to stick me with the check. | 你就是想让我一个人来埋单 |
[12:57] | Oh, I see. | 哦 哦 我明白了 |
[12:58] | So you know my bowels better than I do? | 那你比我还更了解我的内脏吗? |
[13:00] | I will when I pull them out through your nostrils. | 我把它们从你的鼻孔里拖出来 的时候就会了解了 |
[13:05] | I don’t have to listen to this. | 恩 我没必要听你说这个 |
[13:07] | What’s your hurry? You see a check coming? | 你急什么 你不想看看快到的支票吗? |
[13:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[13:14] | Should we watch the rest of the movie? | 我们应该继续把电影看完吗? |
[13:16] | Might as well. | 可能吧 |
[13:17] | I’m not gonna sleep tonight anyway. | 我今天晚上是睡不着觉了 |
[13:21] | Leave me alone, Charlie. | 去你自己房间 查理 |
[13:22] | No, no, no. No. Let’s get this out in the open. | 不 不 不 我们开诚布公的谈谈这件事 |
[13:25] | There’s nothing to get out. | 没什么可公开谈的 |
[13:27] | I had to go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间了 |
[13:28] | Even though I don’t have much money, | 即使我没有你那么有钱 |
[13:30] | I was prepared to split the check. | 我刚刚也准备好了分开付款 |
[13:32] | Not fifty-fifty, you had better wine | 不能对半付,你喝的酒比我好 |
[13:37] | What are you doing? | 你想怎么样 |
[13:38] | What do you think? | 你想怎么样 |
[13:39] | Alan, you can sit but you can’t hide. | 艾伦 你可以坐这儿 但不要逃避 |
[13:43] | I’m going to shower and get ready for bed. | 我要去洗澡准备睡觉了 |
[13:46] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[13:48] | You’re gonna walk away from me? | 你准备就这么把我丢在这里? |
[13:49] | Well, Charlie, when you’re being irrational | 哦 查理 在你失去理智的时候 |
[13:51] | you leave me no choice. | 你必须离开这里 |
[13:53] | I’m not being irrational. | 我没有失去理智 |
[13:56] | You wanna see irrational? | 你想看失去理智吗? |
[13:59] | Here’s irrational. | 这就叫失去理智 |
[14:12] | My lamp. | 哇 我的灯 |
[14:20] | What the hell? | 该死的什么东西 |
[14:31] | I don’t freaking believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[15:03] | Charlie, the pizza’s here. | 查理 皮萨来了 |
[15:10] | So it is. | 就这样 |
[15:17] | Hey, why don’t I get this one? | 咦 你为什么不付钱 |
[15:20] | Hey, why don’t you? | 咳 那你为什么不付呢 |
[15:25] | What? | 为什么 |
[15:27] | No wallet? | 找不到钱包了 |
[15:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我去一下马上回来 |
[15:30] | I’ll wait. | 我等你回来 |
[15:42] | There you go, Mr. Harper, 22.75. | Harper先生 这是你的 22.75元 |
[15:44] | Thanks, Gordon. | 谢谢 Gordon |
[15:45] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[15:56] | Keep the change. | 不用找零钱了 |
[15:59] | Wow. Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[16:01] | Oh, Gordon, wait, wait, wait. | 哦 Gordon 等 等一下 |
[16:03] | You gotta hear something. | 过来听听 |
[16:04] | Hear what? | 听到什么了吗 |
[16:05] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[16:08] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[16:14] | Was that it? | 听见了吗 |
[16:15] | Yep. | 是 |
[16:18] | Thanks for waiting. | 谢谢你等着 |
[16:34] | Looking for something? | 在找什么 |
[16:36] | Yeah, my wallet. | 呀 我的 钱包 |
[16:42] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[16:46] | Oh. Oh, thanks. | 哦 哦 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Wow. | 哦 |
[16:49] | The legendary lost wallet of Alan Harper. | 竟然是艾伦丢失的钱包 |
[16:53] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[17:05] | Oh, my, | 哦 天那 |
[17:06] | there’s no money in here. | 里面没钱 |
[17:07] | No? | 没钱吗 |
[17:09] | No. | 没有 |
[17:10] | How were you gonna pay for the pizza, Alan? | 艾伦 你怎么付皮萨钱 |
[17:12] | I have, um | 哦 我 我有 恩 哦 |
[17:16] | I have | 我有 恩 |
[17:17] | What is it, Alan? | 艾伦 怎么办 |
[17:18] | What do you have? | 你有什么 |
[17:21] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[17:22] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:24] | Oh, where did you find that? | 哦 你哪里找到的 |
[17:26] | I mean, what is that? | 我说这是什么 |
[17:28] | About $5000 in small bills. | 大概只有5000美金 |
[17:31] | Wow, that much? | 哦 哦 那么多 |
[17:33] | A little less, since I paid for the pizza. | 拿了一点钱付皮萨 |
[17:36] | And tipped the guy a 50. | 给了那家伙50元小费 |
[17:38] | You gave him a $50 tip? | 你给了他50元小费 |
[17:40] | Yep. | 是的 |
[17:42] | Now I’m gonna go light my cigar with a hundred. | 我要一张一百元的点我的雪茄 |
[17:45] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等 等 等一下 |
[17:46] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等 等 等一下 |
[17:47] | I just remembered. | 我想起来了 |
[17:48] | I lost a big roll of bills | 我丢了一叠钱 |
[17:50] | that looked a lot like that one. | 这钱好像是我的 |
[17:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:54] | It’s yours? I had no idea. | 是你的吗 我真不知道 |
[17:56] | An honest mistake. Give me. | 真的是我的 给我吧. |
[17:59] | You can understand my confusion. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[18:00] | A guy’s got this kind of cash, | 我是说 一个家伙在地板捡到了一叠钱 |
[18:03] | you’d think he’d be able to pay for his own freaking bagel dog. | 你觉得他能够付自己的该死的百吉饼钱了? |
[18:06] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[18:07] | The money isn’t for me. | 这钱不是给我自己的 |
[18:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:11] | Who’s it for? | 那是给谁的 |
[18:13] | Old Alan. | 老艾伦 |
[18:14] | Old Alan? | 老艾伦 |
[18:16] | Yeah. You know, the Alan of the future. | 是的 你知道的 将来的艾伦 |
[18:19] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[18:21] | They’re still gonna have Alans in the future? | 你那艾伦还有将来? |
[18:23] | No, see, the thing is, | 不 你看 事情是这样的 |
[18:25] | I’ve been going through | 我一直在经历 |
[18:26] | a kind of a rough financial time since, | 金融困惑的时代 自从… |
[18:29] | well, high school. | 哦… 高中开始 |
[18:32] | It occurred to me | 不管怎么说 发生在我身上了 |
[18:34] | that I could wind up an old | 但那不应该在发生到老人身上 |
[18:35] | with no one to take care of me. | 到那时候没有人会照顾我 |
[18:37] | I mean, who will old Alan be able to count on? | 我的意思是说 老艾伦能依靠谁呢 |
[18:39] | Certainly not Jake, because let’s face it, | 当然不是杰克 你想想 |
[18:42] | his best hope of a steady income | 他最想挣钱的方式是 |
[18:43] | is if missing the toilet becomes a professional sport. | 把撇条对准马桶能够成为一种专业运动 |
[18:48] | So I decided that | 所以呀 我决定 |
[18:50] | whenever somebody in the office paid in cash | 无论何时 公司里只要有人给我现钞 |
[18:52] | I’d put it away for old Alan. | 我就存起来 为了老艾伦 |
[18:56] | What about the IRS? | 税务局怎么处理 |
[18:58] | Them? They don’t care about old Alan. | 税务局 他们才不关心老艾伦 |
[19:01] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[19:02] | let me get this straight. | 那就说说这件事 |
[19:04] | You’re squirreling away money for old Alan | 你为老艾伦存钱 |
[19:07] | while young Alan sponges off of dumb Charlie. | 但是年轻的艾伦却消耗着蠢蛋查理的钱 |
[19:10] | I wouldn’t call you dumb. | 我 我 我没有把你当作蠢蛋 |
[19:12] | Sweet Charlie, loving Charlie. | 甜心查理 亲爱查理 |
[19:13] | Can I have my money now? | 我现在能拿回我的钱吗 |
[19:14] | You have a serious problem, my friend. | 你问题很严重 我的朋友 |
[19:16] | Yes, I do. No question. | 是的 我知道 没问题 |
[19:17] | Now give me my money. | 把钱给我 |
[19:20] | You need help. | 你需要帮助了 |
[19:21] | I know, but who can afford it? | 我知道 那谁会提供呢 |
[19:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:26] | You know what I want you to do with this money? | 你知道我想让你拿这钱干什么吗 |
[19:29] | Come on, man. I’m already constipated. | 哦 算了吧 伙计 我已经有便秘症了 |
[19:32] | You’re gonna spend it. | 你会把它花掉 |
[19:35] | Every penny. | 每一分钱 |
[19:36] | But But what about old Alan? | 可是 那老艾伦怎么办 |
[19:40] | What will he do? | 他怎么办 |
[19:41] | Well, I’m guessing old Alan will be living | 哦 我想老艾伦会生活在 |
[19:43] | on old Charlie’s hide-a-bed until they bag him and tag him. | 老查理的房间里 至到你被裹尸袋装进去 |
[19:49] | Really? You mean no matter what, | 是吗 你的意思是 不管怎么样 |
[19:53] | I can always count on you? | 我都是可以靠你吗 |
[19:57] | Keep the money. | 藏着你的钱吧 |
[20:11] | There you go. | 这是你的 |
[20:12] | Enjoy your movie. | 好好看电影 |
[20:15] | Hi, Charlie. | 哦 嘿 查理 |
[20:17] | Hey, bro. | 嘿 弟弟 |
[20:20] | I’ll take a big box of Milk Duds. | 我要一大盒子的牛奶糖 |
[20:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:23] | That’s $25. | 25元 |
[20:26] | Anything for your lady friend? | 你女朋友要点什么吗 |
[20:28] | That’s okay. | 不 就这么多 |
[20:29] | She doesn’t eat. | 她不吃 |
[20:32] | Food. | 食物 |
[20:34] | Keep the change. | 不用找零了 |
[20:35] | Oh, thanks, Charlie. | 哦 谢谢 查理 |
[20:37] | I can always count on you. | 我可以一直占你便宜 |
[20:39] | Come on, baby. | 走了 宝贝 |
[20:43] | Can you believe I’m older than him? | 你相信吗 我竟然比他还老 |
[20:47] | Boy, that’s some hot chick. | 伙计 那可是个辣妹 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:55] | Don’t eat the popcorn, Jake. | 不要吃爆米花 杰克 |
[20:57] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |