时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So you understand the situation? | 你明白目前的状况没? |
[00:06] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[00:07] | Now that we’re not married anymore | 既然我们已经离婚了 |
[00:09] | you wanna sell my condo. | 你就想把我的公寓卖了 |
[00:10] | No, no. It’s our condo. | 不 不 这是我们的公寓 |
[00:12] | I got it for us. | 我是为了我们而买的 |
[00:14] | Not the smartest thing I ever did, | 那可不是我做过最聪明的事 |
[00:15] | but my realestate adviser was my penis. | 因为我的不动产顾问是我的老二 (根据下半身思考的动物) |
[00:19] | Is that what they mean when they say | 难道这就是他们说的 |
[00:21] | the market’s gone soft? | 市场疲软? |
[00:24] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[00:27] | My point is, | 听着 我的意思是 |
[00:28] | I can’t afford to carry the mortgage. | 我负担不起这房子的按揭款 |
[00:29] | But if we sell it, | 可如果我们卖掉它 |
[00:31] | then we can split the profit. | 那我们可以平分收益 |
[00:32] | Or I could buy you out. | 或者我买下来 你搬走 |
[00:34] | Do you have money? | 你有钱吗? |
[00:35] | I will after we sell. | 卖了房子我就有钱了 |
[00:38] | Kandi, I am at the end of my rope. | 我快完蛋了 |
[00:40] | If I can’t get out from under these bills, | 如果我付不出帐单 |
[00:42] | I may well have to declare bankruptcy. | 我得宣布破产 |
[00:44] | Wow. | 喔 |
[00:46] | That sounds really serious. | 那好象很严重 |
[00:47] | It is. Deadly serious. | 是非常严重 |
[00:50] | Well, in that case | 那样的话… |
[00:54] | wanna have sex? | 想做爱吗? |
[00:56] | What? | 什么? |
[00:57] | I’m horny, you’re stressed | 我很兴奋 你很紧张 |
[00:58] | seems like we’d both benefit. | 好象这么做对我们都有好处 |
[01:01] | Well, I am really stressed. | 我真的压力很大 |
[01:04] | No, that’s not gonna solve anything. | 不 那解决不了任何问题 |
[01:06] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[01:07] | well, I’m gonna go take a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[01:09] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意 记得告诉我 |
[01:10] | I changed my mind. | 我已经改变主意了 |
[01:19] | I either drank too much | 我没有喝蒙… |
[01:22] | or got hit by a train. | 或被火车撞了 |
[01:28] | Oh, God, train. | 哦 我的妈啊…火车 |
[01:31] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[01:35] | Oh, look. | 哦 看啊 |
[01:36] | It’s my sweet angel come to take me to heaven. | 我的宝贝天使要带我去天堂了 |
[01:39] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[01:42] | I hope you’re proud of yourself. | 你很为自己感到骄傲吧 |
[01:44] | I didn’t wake up in my own vomit, | 我没有在自己的呕吐物里醒来 |
[01:48] | so, yeah, kind of. | 是有点自豪 |
[01:51] | You are such a child. | 你太孩子气了 |
[01:53] | Many people find | 很多人认为 |
[01:54] | that to be an endearing quality. | 孩子气很可爱 |
[01:57] | I’m not one of them. | 我才不是呢 |
[02:00] | It would appear not. | 很明显不是 |
[02:02] | We had fun last night, though, right? | 昨晚很愉快吧? |
[02:04] | Oh, terrific. | 哦 棒极了 |
[02:06] | What woman doesn’t enjoy pleasing a man who falls asleep | 什么女人不会喜欢取悦 |
[02:08] | while he’s in the middle of reciprocating? | 一个做爱时候睡着的男人呢? |
[02:14] | Well, that explains why I dreamt I was kissing Abe Lincoln. | 难怪梦到自己正亲着林肯呢 |
[02:30] | Uhoh. Okay. Just some underwear. No need to panic. | 好吧 一些内衣而已 不需要惊慌 |
[02:35] | And a little bit of makeup. No biggie. | 一些化妆品 没什么大不了的 |
[02:38] | Running shoes, reading glasses, flannel nightgown | 运动鞋 眼镜 法兰绒的女睡衣 |
[02:42] | and the latest issue of Modern Bride magazine. | 还有最新一期的 《新娘》 杂志 |
[02:46] | Red alert. | 红色警报 |
[02:48] | -Lydia? -What? | -莉迪亚? -怎么了? |
[02:53] | I couldn’t help but notice that you put some of your stuff | 我无意中发现你把你的东西 |
[02:56] | in one of my drawers. | 放到我的抽屉里了 |
[02:57] | Yeah. Hey, you wanna come in here | 嗯 你想进来吗? |
[03:00] | and make up for last night? | 补偿昨晚? |
[03:01] | Well, yeah, but I think we should talk | 嗯 但我们得谈谈 |
[03:03] | about this drawer thing. | 关于抽屉的事情 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:07] | Talk. | 谈吧 |
[03:12] | Four score and seven years ago | 87年前 |
[03:15] | our fathers brought forth upon this continent | 我们的父辈开发了这片大陆 |
[03:17] | a new nation. | 一个新的国家… |
[03:49] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:51] | That was a great shower. | 刚才你真太厉害了 |
[03:55] | Yeah. You know, | 嗯 你知道 这感觉很好 |
[03:58] | it’s good when you feel dirtier coming out than you did going in. | 当出来的比进去的更脏时 |
[04:01] | So, what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[04:02] | Just practicing. | 练习练习 |
[04:04] | For what? | 练习什么? |
[04:05] | Nothing in particular. | 没什么特别的 |
[04:06] | Just keeping sharp for my work. | 为了保持我的专业水平 |
[04:07] | Oh, yeah, your little jingle thing. | 嗯 你的诗歌 |
[04:12] | Hard to believe that takes practice. | 真不敢相信那也需要练习 |
[04:22] | Berta, I’d like some scrambled egg whites, | 贝塔 我想吃炒蛋 |
[04:24] | dry wheat toast and Earl Grey tea. | 干全麦面包和格雷伯爵茶 |
[04:27] | Oh, yeah? Well, I’d like some new shoes, | 哦 是么? 那我还想要一双新鞋呢 |
[04:29] | a jetpack and a waistline. | 还有喷气发动机组件 和小细腰呢 |
[04:37] | You really thought she was gonna | 你真认为她会 |
[04:38] | make you breakfast. | 给你做早餐? |
[04:47] | Yo, bro. | 嘿 老兄 |
[04:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:49] | How’d it go with Kandi? | 康迪还好吗? |
[04:51] | Great. Just great. | 很好 她很好 |
[04:54] | Turns out we can be friends with benefits. | 结果证明我们 做朋友还是有好处的 |
[04:57] | Nice. And did she agree to sell the condo? | 哦 那不错 她同意卖掉公寓了? |
[04:59] | What? | 什么? |
[05:02] | Isn’t that | 难道那不是 |
[05:02] | why you went over there in the first place? | 你去那里的首要任务吗? |
[05:04] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[05:07] | Son of a bitch. | 贱人! |
[05:10] | Charlie | 查理 |
[05:12] | you need to talk to your maid. | 你要和你的佣人谈谈 |
[05:14] | Shhshh! Keep your voice down. | 嘘嘘嘘! 小点声 |
[05:15] | Yeah, we don’t use the Mword here. | 嗯 在屋里连”佣”开头的字都不说 |
[05:17] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[05:19] | Because it’s disrespectful. | 因为那很无礼 |
[05:20] | Demeaning. | 会贬低我们的身份 |
[05:21] | And wildly inaccurate. | 野蛮的错误 |
[05:27] | The point is, Berta’s the one who keeps this house running | 问题是 贝塔是这房子的管家 |
[05:29] | and more important, she’s like family. | 更重要是的 她更像我们的家人 |
[05:32] | She’s rude, offensive and vulgar. | 她粗鲁 无礼而且粗俗 |
[05:34] | Okay, exactly like family. | 好吧 这才更像一家人了 |
[05:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:39] | See if she’ll do that thing with the ice cubes | 看她会不会和你做那事 用小冰快 |
[05:41] | and the silk handkerchief you like so much. | 和你最喜欢的丝手帕 |
[05:44] | Come on, sweetie, don’t be like that. | 别呀宝贝 不需要那样吧 |
[05:46] | Ice cubes and a silk handkerchief? | 小冰快和手帕? |
[05:48] | You can also use a Popsicle and a necktie. | 你也可以用冰棒和领带 |
[05:51] | But I do owe you a silk handkerchief. | 我欠你一条丝手帕 |
[05:56] | And your water pick’s kind of iffy. | 你的口腔冲洗器也有点问题 |
[06:01] | And whatever you do, | 无论如何 |
[06:03] | don’t lick your hairbrush. | 不要舔你的发刷 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry to come over here and bother you again. | 很抱歉又来打扰你 |
[06:14] | We never finished talking about selling the condo. | 可还没讨论完卖掉公寓的事 |
[06:16] | But I don’t wanna sell the condo. | 我不会卖掉这公寓 |
[06:19] | I can see boats from here. | 从这能看到很多船 |
[06:21] | I understand, but I can’t afford the payments. | 我明白 可我负担不起房子的按揭 |
[06:24] | I like boats. | 可我喜欢船 |
[06:28] | All right, well if you won’t | 好吧 那么 如果你不想… |
[06:29] | cooperate I’ll just have to | 你不合作 我只能 |
[06:32] | call my lawyer. | 打电话给我的律师 |
[06:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[06:34] | Chester lost his bone. I’m looking for it. | 切斯特的骨头不见了 我正在找它 |
[06:38] | Now? Can’t it wait? | 现在?不能等会吗? |
[06:40] | No. When Chester wakes up from his nap, | 不 等切斯特睡醒了 |
[06:42] | he’s gonna want his bone. | 它会找它的骨头的 |
[06:44] | You can keep talking. | 你继续说吧 |
[06:47] | Okay, well, as I said, | 好多 我是说 |
[06:48] | if you won’t be reasonable, I’ll just have to | 如果你要无理取闹 我不得不去 |
[06:55] | Have to what, Alan? | 不得不怎样 艾伦? |
[06:59] | Son of a bitch. | 贱人! |
[07:10] | What the? | 见鬼…? |
[07:13] | We need to talk. | 我们必须谈谈 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:21] | I don’t mind your girlfriends throwing the occasional thong | 我不介意你女朋友 乱扔特制的皮带 |
[07:23] | or panties into the hamper. | 或把内裤扔到篮子里 |
[07:25] | I just boil them and sell them at the swap meet. | 我只能煮了它们 并拿到旧物出售会去卖掉 |
[07:29] | But this broad is taking advantage of | 可这女人正是利用了 |
[07:30] | my easygoing nature. | 我温和的天性 |
[07:34] | Now, to be fair, | 公平些 |
[07:36] | Lydia does have her positive attributes. | 莉迪亚的确有她的优点 |
[07:39] | Yeah, well, I ain’t hitting any of them attributes, | 嗯 我可没觉得它们是优点 |
[07:40] | so I don’t give a rat’s ass. | 我才不在乎呢 |
[07:43] | All right, all right. | 好吧好吧 |
[07:45] | You know what she said to me, Charlie? | 查理 你知道她说了什么吗? |
[07:47] | She said I need to learn my place around here. | 她说我要搞清楚 自己在这个家里的地位 |
[07:50] | Oh, she didn’t. | 啊 她不会那么说 |
[07:52] | Ah, but she did. | 啊 可她的确说了 |
[07:55] | Is that true, Charlie? | 是这样吗 查理? |
[07:57] | Do I need to learn my place around here? | 我需要搞清楚自己的地位吗? |
[08:01] | No, we all know your place. | 不需要 贝塔 我们都清楚你的地位 |
[08:03] | Where is that place? | 那我的地位是什么 查理? |
[08:04] | Wherever you want it to be. | 什么都行 |
[08:05] | There is only room | 这只有一个位置 |
[08:06] | -for one alpha dog in this house. -I know. | -是给老大的 -我明白 |
[08:09] | Who is that alpha dog, Charlie? | 谁是老大呢 查理? |
[08:10] | -You are. -Say it. -You’re the alpha dog. | -你是 -是什么 -你是老大 |
[08:12] | Aw. You sweet talker you. | 哈 和你谈话真愉快 |
[08:17] | We’ll just pretend that’s morning wood. | 假设这就是晨运吧 |
[08:35] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嗨 你还好吗? |
[08:37] | Well, look who’s finally up. | 看看是谁终于起床了 |
[08:40] | I need some lotion on my back. | 帮我涂下防晒霜吧 |
[08:42] | Oh, sure. | 没问题 |
[08:44] | Listen, I have to talk to you about Berta. | 听着 我想和你谈谈贝塔 |
[08:46] | For God’s sake, Charlie, grow a pair. | 看在上帝的份上 成熟点吧 查理 |
[08:52] | Is this your house or hers? | 这是你家还是她家? |
[08:54] | Well, my name’s on the deed, but she was here first. | 房产证上写的是我 不过在这她是老大 |
[08:57] | Thing is, over the years, | 事实上 这么多年 |
[08:59] | Berta and I have developed | 贝塔和我建立了 |
[09:01] | a really nice working relationship and | 非常好的工作关系 |
[09:02] | Do my thighs. | 涂在大腿上 |
[09:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:08] | And the key to a happy home, | 我发现 使家庭和睦的关键 |
[09:10] | I find, is to not rock the boat | 不要动摇基本的东西 |
[09:11] | not tamper with that balance. | 不要打破平衡状态 |
[09:13] | You need to make the effort to treat her | 所以你需要努力… |
[09:15] | Where is she now? | 她在哪里? |
[09:16] | Huh? She went shopping. | 啊?哦 她去买东西了 |
[09:18] | Anybody else around? | 家里还有人吗? |
[09:21] | No. Anyway, the thing with Berta | 没了 不过 关于贝塔… |
[09:22] | Why don’t you put sunscreen on your cute little bottom? | 为什么不在你可爱的 小屁股上也涂点防晒霜? |
[09:27] | What for? | 用来干吗? |
[09:27] | I wouldn’t want you to get a nasty burn. | 因为我不想你给晒伤 |
[09:30] | Why would I get a nasty? | 为什么我会晒…? |
[09:34] | Oh, you mean sex. | 噢 我们要做爱 |
[09:37] | Good thing you’re pretty because you’re very slow. | 好事情是你很机灵 因为你非常迟钝? |
[09:43] | “Who’s the alpha dog, Charlie?” | 谁才是老大 查理? |
[09:46] | “Grow a pair, Charlie. “ | 成熟点 查理 |
[09:52] | Hey, Alan, come here. | 嘿 艾伦 过来 |
[09:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[09:57] | I’m doing Lydia’s laundry. | 我在为莉迪亚洗衣服 |
[09:58] | Can I throw in my handkerchief? | 可以把我的手帕也洗了吗? |
[10:02] | It wouldn’t help. | 没用的 |
[10:03] | You probably have to burn it. | 你应该烧了它 |
[10:06] | Okay. And why are you doing Lydia’s laundry? | 好的 为什么你要为莉迪亚洗衣服 |
[10:09] | Because Berta won’t. | 因为贝塔不肯洗 |
[10:10] | Then why doesn’t Lydia do it herself? | 那为什么莉迪亚不自己洗呢 |
[10:12] | Because I told her I’d get Berta to do it. | 因为我告诉她我会让贝塔洗 |
[10:14] | Aha. Do you have any idea how to do laundry? | 啊 你会洗衣服吗? |
[10:17] | You wash them, you dry them, | 别逗了 不就是洗了 晾干而已嘛 |
[10:19] | how tough could it be? | 能有多难啊? |
[10:20] | So, what do you need me for? | 那你还找我干吗? |
[10:23] | Which one’s the washer? | 哪个是洗衣机? |
[10:28] | That one. | 那个 |
[10:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | Just kidding, it’s that one. | 骗你的 是那个 |
[10:36] | Sorry, it was the first one. | 抱歉 是第一个 |
[10:40] | Look, it says “wash” on the dial. | 自己看啊 不写着”清洗”吗 |
[10:43] | Okay. Okay, I can do this. | 好了 好了 我会了 |
[10:45] | I just turn it on and stick them in. | 启动它 然后插进去 |
[10:47] | It’s a washing machine, not a cocktail waitress. | 这是洗衣机 不是酒吧女服务员 |
[10:52] | Let’s start by separating her delicates. | 我们先得把小件衣服分出来 |
[10:55] | How is that not like a cocktail waitress? | 为什么不像酒吧女服务员呢? |
[11:00] | The reason you do these separately is | 要分开的原因 |
[11:02] | they’re mostly synthetic. | 是他们大部分是人造的 |
[11:03] | Add a beatup Civic and an exhusband | 加上一个旧人和一个前夫 |
[11:05] | and we’re back to cocktail waitress. | 我们还是回去找 酒吧女服务员吧 |
[11:09] | Charming. Hand me the detergent. | 好极了 把洗洁剂给我 |
[11:11] | This stuff here? | 是这个吗? |
[11:13] | No, no, that’s fabric softener. | 不 不是 那是织物软化剂 |
[11:15] | You put that in after the first rinse cycle. | 那是在第一次漂清后放的 |
[11:20] | You know what? Maybe I’ll just buy her some new clothes. | 干脆给她买新衣服好了 |
[11:23] | Don’t be such a baby. | 别傻了 |
[11:25] | Detergent. | 这才是洗洁剂 |
[11:27] | See? | 看到没? |
[11:28] | There we go. | 这就行了 |
[11:31] | Cold wash, | 冷水洗 |
[11:33] | cold rinse, | 冷水漂 |
[11:34] | gentle cycle, | 选择温和洗衣程序 |
[11:35] | done. | 搞定 |
[11:38] | What’s that? | 什么声音? |
[11:41] | That would be water entering the washing machine. | 那是水正注入洗衣机的声音 |
[11:45] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 恩 |
[11:48] | Yeah, it’s pretty cutting edge. | 嗯 它很有用 |
[11:58] | Did I break it? | 我打断它了吗? |
[12:00] | Close the lid. | 关上盖子 |
[12:06] | Son of a gun. | 真好玩 |
[12:21] | What will they think of next? | 天知道它们下一步要干嘛? |
[12:24] | Yeah, I hear scientists are working on a machine | 嗯 我听说科学家用一种机器 |
[12:27] | that can cook two pieces of bread at the same time. | 可以同时烤两片面包 |
[12:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, very funny. | 嗯嗯 很有趣 |
[12:38] | Now what? | 现在做什么? |
[12:39] | We wait. | 等着就行 |
[12:41] | How will we know when they’re done? | 怎么知道已经洗好了呢? |
[12:43] | Don’t worry. The machine will call you on your cell phone. | 别担心 洗衣机会打电话给你 如果它有手机的话 |
[12:47] | Really? | 真的么? |
[12:57] | I don’t know what Berta’s always complaining about. | 我不明白贝塔整天抱怨什么 |
[13:00] | This is fun. | 这多有意思啊 |
[13:01] | Well, you’re dealing with pretty girl underwear. | 嗯 你正在洗美女的内衣 |
[13:04] | Berta’s gotta handle Jake’s skivvies | 而贝塔却要洗杰克的内衣 |
[13:05] | after P.E. And pudding pops. | 在体育课和布丁爆出来后 |
[13:08] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[13:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[13:12] | Pouring a glass of vodka. | 倒一杯伏特加酒 |
[13:13] | Is that part of doing the laundry? | 那是洗衣服的的工序之一? |
[13:15] | Because I could really get into this. | 因此我也应该参与 |
[13:17] | No, I’m just mad at myself. | 不 我只是生自己的气 |
[13:19] | Well, in that case, pour me one. | 如果那样的话 也给我来一杯 |
[13:22] | I’m mad at you too. | 我也在生你的气 |
[13:26] | So, what’s the problem? | 出了什么事? |
[13:27] | I went over to Kandi’s again. | 我又去找了康迪 |
[13:29] | And how did that go? | 结果呢? |
[13:30] | Not only are we not selling the condo | 不仅我们不会卖掉公寓 |
[13:32] | I may have promised to buy her a new fridge. | 可能还答应买台新冰箱给她 |
[13:35] | Alan. She likes getting ice | 哦 艾伦. |
[13:36] | without having to open the door. | 她喜欢不出门就能得到冰块 |
[13:39] | You poor whipped sap. | 你这个愚蠢的家伙 |
[13:41] | Me? What about you? | 我?那你呢? |
[13:43] | What about me? | 我怎么了? |
[13:44] | Charlie, you’re doing a womars laundry. | 查理 你在为女人洗衣服啊 |
[13:45] | No. | 不 不 不 明白吗 |
[13:47] | That’s just me trying to pitch in. | 我正在劳动实践 |
[13:48] | Face it. Lydia’s got you wrapped | 面对现实吧 莉迪亚只需要动动小手指 |
[13:50] | around her little finger. | 就能把你指挥得团团转 |
[13:51] | She does not. | 她没用小手指 |
[13:54] | She uses this one. | 用的是这个手指 |
[13:57] | And it’s not so much wrapped as skewered. | 它在串起来时比较好用 |
[14:02] | Who’s using my washing machine? | 谁在用我的洗衣机? |
[14:04] | Excuse me, but it’s my washing machine | 不好意思 那是我的洗衣机 |
[14:06] | and I’m using it to wash Lydia’s clothes. | 我正用它来洗莉迪亚的衣服 |
[14:09] | You’re doing laundry? | 你在洗衣服? |
[14:10] | Hey, it’s not rocket science. | 嘿 这又不是开火箭 |
[14:12] | Cold wash, cold rinse, gentle cycle. | 冷水洗 冷水漂 温和洗衣程序 |
[14:15] | But first, you separate the delicates. | 首先 你要把衣服分类 |
[14:17] | Is that so? | 是那样么? |
[14:18] | Yeah, that’s so. | 当然 |
[14:21] | That’s probably them now. | 可能已经洗好了 |
[14:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:28] | Oh, hey, Mom. | 哦 你好 妈妈 |
[14:29] | I thought you were my washing machine. | 我以为是洗衣机打来的 |
[14:42] | Oh, come on, | 上啊 传球啊 |
[14:43] | throw the ball, throw the ball. | 把球扔出去 |
[14:45] | Or fall down. | 或着…摔到 |
[14:48] | Charlie, I’m leaving. | 查理 我要走了 |
[14:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:54] | I’d like a kiss. | 不亲一下吗 |
[15:02] | She’s still there, isn’t she? | 她还在那 是吗? |
[15:05] | Yep. | 是的 |
[15:06] | Just kidding, sweetie. | 逗你的 亲爱的 |
[15:09] | That’s better. | 这样才对嘛 |
[15:10] | Goodbye, Jake. | 再见 杰克 |
[15:11] | I’m not kissing you. | 我不会亲你的 |
[15:13] | Charlie, I almost forgot. | 哦 查理 我差点忘了 |
[15:16] | I’m serving hors d’oeuvres at an open house tomorrow. | 明天我要在家庭聚会上 准备餐前开胃食品 |
[15:18] | So I’ll borrow Berta for a couple of hours. | 所以我要借用贝塔几小时 |
[15:20] | Say what? | 你说什么? |
[15:22] | I’m talking to Charlie. | 我正在和查理说话 |
[15:23] | You don’t mind, do you? | 你不介意的哦? |
[15:25] | Mind? Well, | 介意?呃 我 呃… |
[15:27] | I You wanna borrow me? | 你要借用我? |
[15:29] | What am I, a carpet steamer? | 你把我当成什么了? 地毯蒸汽清洁机? |
[15:32] | I’m not saying I won’t pay you. | 我可没这么说 我又不付你工钱 |
[15:34] | Plus, you can take home all the leftovers. | 你还可以把所有的剩菜打包 |
[15:36] | Why don’t you just toss them all in a big bowl | 瞧吧 你干脆煮成一大锅好了 |
[15:38] | and I’ll eat them out in the yard. | 我直接在院子里吃掉好了 |
[15:40] | That’s a little uncalled for. | 这么说可不合适啊 |
[15:42] | I thought I was doing you a favor. | 我可是在帮你的忙 |
[15:43] | You wanna do me a favor? Take the money | 你想帮我的忙 你把钱拿走了 |
[15:45] | you were gonna pay me | 那是我的钱 |
[15:46] | convert it into rolls of nickels, | 你却换成硬币 |
[15:48] | then bend over and | 然后俯下身去… |
[15:50] | Berta, Berta, Berta. | 贝塔! 贝塔! 贝塔. |
[15:55] | I don’t have to stand here and listen to this. | 我不需要再继续听了 |
[15:57] | You have to make a decision. | 查理 是时候决定了 |
[15:59] | It’s her or me. | 要她 还是要我 |
[16:02] | The skank’s right, Charlie. | 死对头说的对 查理 |
[16:05] | It’s her or me. | 不是她走就是我走 |
[16:10] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[16:12] | That’s just great. | 好极了 |
[16:14] | Did somebody say there was a big bowl of food? | 刚才有人提到一大锅食物是吗? |
[16:23] | You got an offer on the condo? | 你愿意帮我买下公寓? |
[16:25] | Oh, Mom, you’re a lifesaver. | 哦 妈妈 你真是我的救世主 |
[16:28] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[16:30] | At least I don’t have to pay you a commission. | 至少我不用付你佣金 |
[16:33] | Oh, come on, you’re my mother. | 别这样啊 你可是我妈妈 |
[16:36] | Wait, wait. Hang on, I’ve got another call coming in. | 等等 先别挂 妈妈 我有别的电话进来 |
[16:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:40] | Oh, Kandi. Kandi, hello. | 哦 康迪 你好 |
[16:41] | Yeah, listen, about the condo. | 嗯 听着 关于公寓 |
[16:43] | My mom just got a very reasonable offer and | 我妈妈刚出了个合理的价格 |
[16:47] | I give up, what are you wearing? | 那你先说 你正穿着什么? |
[16:50] | Hang on. | 别挂 |
[16:51] | Mom, I gotta go. | 妈妈 我得走了 |
[16:52] | Kandi, I’ll be right there. | 康迪 我马上到 |
[16:58] | Hey, is Berta here? | 贝塔在吗? |
[16:59] | I haven’t seen her. | 我没看见她 |
[17:00] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:02] | I admit, I never thought you’d | 我不得不说 查理 我以为你不会 |
[17:03] | have the cojones to fire Berta. | 有勇气炒了贝塔 |
[17:05] | Are you kidding? | 你在说笑吧? |
[17:07] | I’ve got huge cojones. | 我的勇气(原意为”睾丸”)多大啊 |
[17:09] | Why do you think I wear these baggy shorts? | 不然我怎么穿这么宽松的裤子呢? |
[17:14] | Wait, | 等等 |
[17:15] | wait, wait. You fired Berta? | 等会儿 你炒了贝塔? |
[17:17] | Yes, Alan. | 是的 艾伦. |
[17:19] | She didn’t know her place and she had to go. | 她搞不清楚自己的身份 所以她得离开这 |
[17:22] | But we can’t live without Berta. | 可没有贝塔我们怎么活? |
[17:25] | I’ll be right there, sweetie. | 我马上就到 宝贝 |
[17:27] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[17:30] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[17:31] | We need to work on our communication skills. | 我俩得加强下沟通能力 |
[17:33] | I always thought that. I didn’t think | 我也这么想 可我不认为 |
[17:35] | you’d be open No, no, no, you jackass. | 对你应该有所保留… 不不 你这个蠢货 |
[17:39] | God, you play along like a monkey with a mandolin. | 天啊 你就是只玩着 曼陀林(一种琵琶乐器)的猴子 |
[17:43] | You mean you didn’t fire Berta? | 你是说你没有炒掉贝塔? |
[17:45] | That’s it, give me the mandolin. | 好吧 给我曼陀林(一种琵琶乐器) |
[17:47] | You promised Berta you’d get rid of Lydia. | 可你答应贝塔赶走莉迪亚 |
[17:49] | Alan, do you know what this is? | 艾伦 你知道这是什么吗? |
[17:52] | -No. -Then shut your stupid mouth. | -不知道 -那就闭上你愚蠢的嘴巴 |
[17:55] | And don’t tell Berta she was here. | 千万别告诉贝塔她在这 |
[17:57] | Fine. Just give me a heads up when you’re lying. | 好吧 你撒谎前给我点暗示 |
[18:00] | I’m always lying. | 我无时无刻不在撒谎 |
[18:03] | I’ll give you a heads up when I’m not. | 我不撒谎时会给你提示的 |
[18:05] | Yeah, you’re the smart one. | 嗯 你多么聪明啊 |
[18:07] | Know how I know? | 我怎么知道的? |
[18:08] | The washing machine called and told me. | 叫洗衣机打电话给我 |
[18:18] | Ooh! High heels and Cool Whip. | 哦!高跟鞋和鲜奶油 |
[18:30] | Oh, Charlie, how could you? | 哦 查理 你怎么可以? |
[18:33] | Berta, this is not what it looks like. | 贝塔 事情不是你想的那样 |
[18:37] | Charlie, you lied to me. | 查理 你骗我 |
[18:38] | Lydia, this is not what it looks like. | 莉迪亚 事情不是你想的那样 |
[18:43] | That’s it, I’m out of here. | 到此为止吧 我要离开这 |
[18:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:45] | Berta? Lydia? Come on, wait. | 贝塔 莉迪亚 哦 等等! |
[18:47] | This is not what it looks like. | 事情不是你们想的那样! |
[18:50] | Say it a few more times, Charlie. | 多说几次 查理 |
[18:52] | Maybe somebody’ll believe you. | 也许会有人相信你的 |
[18:59] | Berta. Berta, Berta, Berta. | 贝塔. 贝塔 贝塔 贝塔. |
[19:00] | Wait, wait, wait. You can’t quit. | 等等 等等 你不能走 |
[19:02] | -Why not? -Because we’re family. | -为什么不? -因为我们是一家人 |
[19:04] | We love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[19:05] | We forgive each other our shortcomings. | 我们原谅彼此的缺点 |
[19:07] | Oh, bite me. | 少来 |
[19:08] | Don’t go. Don’t go. | 别走 别走 |
[19:10] | I promise I’ll break it off with her. | 我保证我会和她分手 |
[19:13] | No, you won’t. And you wanna know why? | 不 你才不会呢 知道为什么吗? |
[19:15] | Because you are addicted to this broad. | 因为你已经上瘾了 |
[19:16] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 哦 那太荒谬了 |
[19:18] | I can stop any time I want. | 只要我原意 随时可放弃 |
[19:19] | No, you can’t. You’re a nookie junkie | 不 你不能 你做爱成瘾! |
[19:22] | and I just can’t trust you anymore. | 我不会再相信你了 |
[19:23] | No, no, no. Wait. | 不 不 不 等等 |
[19:25] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[19:29] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:31] | I am addicted. | 我上瘾了 |
[19:33] | I’ve got a vagina on my back, but I know I can get it off. | 我时刻都想做爱 可我知道我可以戒掉的 |
[19:38] | I mean, you gotta help me. | 我是说…你得帮我 |
[19:41] | I can’t help you, pal. | 我可帮不了你 老兄 |
[19:42] | You’ve gotta help yourself. | 你自救吧 |
[19:44] | Goodbye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[19:45] | Oh, come on, Berta, don’t go. | 哦 别这样 贝塔 别走 |
[19:46] | I’ll do anything. | 我可以为你做任何事! |
[19:47] | I’m leaving now. | 我走了 |
[19:49] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要走! |
[19:50] | I just fired her. | 我刚刚炒了她 |
[19:54] | Goodbye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[19:55] | Oh, come on, Lydia, don’t go. | 哦 别这样 莉迪亚 别走 |
[19:57] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都可以为你做! |
[20:00] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[20:01] | I don’t need either one of you. | 我才不需要你们呢! |
[20:03] | I can do my own laundry and I’ve got my own finger. | 我可以自己洗衣服 用自己的手指 |
[20:17] | I don’t like it here. | 我可不喜欢这 |
[20:19] | Well, tough. | 那就忍忍 |
[20:20] | This is the only way I could get Berta to come back. | 这是能把贝塔找回来的唯一希望 |
[20:22] | But why do I have to be here? | 可为什么我必须来呢? |
[20:23] | Because it’s the only way you’re ever gonna sell your condo. | 因为这是你能卖掉公寓的唯一希望 |
[20:29] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[20:31] | Welcome to our regular Monday night meeting. | 欢迎参加每周一晚上的例会 |
[20:33] | Do we have any newcomers? | 有新来的吗? |
[20:41] | My name is Charlie | 我叫查理 呃… |
[20:43] | and my maid says I’m a sex addict. | 我的女佣说我是个性爱隐君子 |
[20:46] | Hi, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[20:57] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[20:59] | I’m Alan | 呃 我叫艾伦… |
[21:02] | and I have a lovely condo for sale. | 我有一栋可爱的公寓要卖 |
[21:07] | And I’m a sex addict. | 而我是个性爱隐君子 |
[21:09] | Hi, Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[21:11] | It’s priced to move. | 搬走是要付出代价的 |
[21:18] | Hi, my name is Pam | 你好 我叫Pam… |
[21:21] | and I’m a sex addict. | 我是个性爱隐君子 |
[21:22] | Hi, Pam. | 你好 Pam |