时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | you and judith were meant for each other. | 你和朱迪丝是天生一对 |
[00:05] | What could possibly come between you? | 你们能有什么问题呢? |
[00:07] | My sister. | 我妹妹就是问题 |
[00:08] | You got a sister? | 你有个妹妹? |
[00:10] | You know what,herb?Judith can relax. | 朱迪丝可以松口气了 |
[00:12] | I’m going to check into a hotel. | 我还是去住酒店吧 |
[00:14] | Myra,no,you don’t have to do that. | 迈尔 不 你没必要这么做的 |
[00:16] | Yes,she does. | 她要这么做 |
[00:18] | Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait…you don’t have to stay at a hotel. | 等等等等 你没必要住酒店 |
[00:20] | I’ve got plenty of room at my place. | 我家里房间很富裕 |
[00:22] | Yeah,I’ll bet you do. | 是啊 我猜也是… |
[00:23] | No strings attached. | 没有那种意思 |
[00:24] | Why can’t I sleep in my bed? Aunt myra’s not there. | 我为什么不能在自己床上睡觉? 迈尔阿姨又没在那里 |
[00:28] | I’m sure she will be. | 我确定她会过去睡的 |
[00:29] | She’s probably just getting something in the kitchen. | 她可能只是去厨房拿点东西 |
[00:40] | that’s not the kitchen. | 那可不是厨房在响 |
[01:00] | thinking of chewing your arm off? | 想把自己的胳膊咬下来? |
[01:05] | What?No,no,no,why would I do that? | 什么? 为什么我要那么做呢? |
[01:08] | I don’t know,maybe because you’re not horny anymore | 不知道…也许因为你不再性饥渴了 |
[01:12] | and you just remembered I’m staying through the weekend. | 而且想起我要在这里度过整个周末呢 |
[01:17] | You got all that from the twitching of my shoulder muscles? | 我肩部肌肉颤动下你就想到了这么多? |
[01:21] | I have those muscles too,charlie. | 我也有那些肌肉的 查理 (我也有过同感) |
[01:24] | Okay,good to know. | 好吧 很高兴知道这一点 |
[01:27] | Well,to be honest,I did have a momentary panic reflex, | 说实话 我确实小小的慌张了一下 |
[01:30] | but it passed and I’m actually happy you’re here. | 但现在已经没事了 实际上我很高兴你在这里 |
[01:34] | You sound surprised. | 你听上去很惊讶 |
[01:36] | Surprised doesn’t begin to cover it. | 惊讶根本不能概括 |
[01:40] | Normally,at this point in a relationship, | 通常情况下 在感情关系的这个阶段 |
[01:43] | I’m busy plotting the appropriate exit strategy. | 我正在忙着做周密的逃跑计划 |
[01:45] | For example? | 比如呢? |
[01:47] | Well,that would depend on whether I’m trying to get rid of them just for today or forever. | 那取决于我是想只是今天不见你 还是永远把你甩掉了 |
[01:54] | Let’s say today. | 就比方说只是今天不想见我吧 |
[01:56] | Okay,today,I have to see my dermatologist | 好吧 就今天的话…我必须要去见 皮肤科医生 |
[02:00] | about a little rash. | 因为身上出了些疹子 |
[02:01] | Oh,that’s good. | 哦 好借口 |
[02:03] | All right,what about forever? | 好吧 如果是想永远甩掉我呢? |
[02:05] | Turns out it wasn’t a rash and they won’t let me come home. | 结果那些并不是疹子 他们把我留院观察了 |
[02:09] | -Impressive. -Thank you. | -你太有才了 -过奖 |
[02:11] | I’m kind of a savant. | 这方面我算是专家 |
[02:15] | Well,it looks like you’re good at two things. | 看来你有两个优点 |
[02:18] | What’s the other one? | 另一个优点是什么? |
[02:24] | -Oh right. -The piano. | -哦 对了 -会弹钢琴 |
[02:36] | okay,I just checked no one slept in my bed all night. | 我刚刚检查过 我的床昨晚没人睡过 |
[02:39] | It’s none of your business who slept where. | 谁睡在哪里跟你无关 |
[02:41] | Excuse me,but if who sleeps in my bed is not my business, | 抱歉哦 不过如果谁睡在我床上都 跟我无关的话 |
[02:44] | then what is? | 那还有什么跟我有关? |
[02:45] | Let it go,goldilocks. | 别钻牛角尖啦! Goldilocks (Goldilocks:童话故事<三只熊和Goldilocks> 中的人物 闯入三只熊的家并在他们的床上睡着) |
[02:47] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[02:49] | And how many times do you have to get up to go pee? | 还有你要起床尿多少次尿啊? |
[02:52] | I wasn’t counting. | 我没数 |
[02:54] | I was four. | 我数了 4次! |
[02:56] | Okay,one of those was to get a glass of water. | 好吧 其中有一次是起来喝水 |
[02:58] | Well,there’s your problem. | 看吧 这就是问题所在 |
[02:59] | Stop topping off the tank. | 别老是往”水缸”里续水 |
[03:02] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[03:03] | I had to sleep in dad’s room last night | 我昨晚必须在爸爸的房间里睡觉 |
[03:05] | ’cause uncle charlie invited aunt myra to stay in my room | 因为查理伯伯邀请迈尔阿姨 睡在我的房间里 |
[03:08] | -but it turns out… -got it. | -但结果却… -明白了 |
[03:11] | Well,do you think it’s fair? | 你觉得这公平吗? |
[03:12] | Nothing about your uncle charlie’s life is fair,kid. | 你查理伯伯的生活向来 让人感到特别不公 |
[03:15] | Hurry up and finish your breakfast. | 赶快吃完你的早餐 |
[03:16] | We’ve got to get you fitted for a tux. | 我们要去给你买礼服呢 |
[03:18] | Why do I have to wear a tuxedo? | 为什么我必须要穿礼服? |
[03:20] | Because your mother’s getting married and you’re in the wedding party. | 因为你妈妈要结婚了而且你要参加婚礼派对 |
[03:22] | Why do I have to be in the wedding party? | 我为什么必须要参加婚礼派对? |
[03:24] | Because your mother still thinks you’re cute. | 因为你妈妈觉得你依然可爱 |
[03:28] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[03:29] | Everybody get a good night’s sleep? | 昨晚睡得都好吗? |
[03:31] | -No. -No. | -不好 -不好 |
[03:33] | Say,charlie,where’s this houseguest I’m hearing about? | 那么…查理 这传说中的房客在哪里啊? |
[03:35] | Uh,gee,I guess she’s probably still asleep in jake’s room. | 恩…我猜她恐怕还在杰克的房间里睡觉呢 |
[03:40] | Oh,please,you are such a liar. | 哦 拜托 你个大骗子 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么? |
[03:43] | Forget it,charlie,we know. | 算了吧 查理 我们都知道了 |
[03:45] | -You do? -We do. | -你们知道了? -是啊 |
[03:48] | Okay,well,I got a good night’s sleep. | 好吧…我昨晚睡得挺好 |
[03:51] | Probably because aunt myra doesn’t pee a lot. | 也许是因为迈尔阿姨尿少 |
[03:57] | Can I talk to you in private? | 我能跟你私下谈谈吗? |
[03:59] | Come on,it’s no big deal. | 拜托 有什么大不了的 |
[04:01] | I was in the middle of flossing and suddenly,there she is,sitting on my bed… | 我正在用牙线…突然她出现了 坐在我床上… |
[04:06] | -He doesn’t need to hear this. -Fine. | -他没必要听这些吧 -好 |
[04:11] | Like I didn’t hear enough last night. | 就好像我昨晚听得还不够似的 |
[04:18] | Okay,uh,let me just start by saying I applaud the,uh… | 好吧 我先要说我为你… |
[04:24] | the gusto with which you approach life. | 对生活的态度而鼓掌… |
[04:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:28] | Um,that being said,uh… | 表扬完了…厄… |
[04:30] | are you,um,out of your frickin’ mind? | 你是不是…TMD疯掉了! |
[04:35] | Beg pardon? | 什么? |
[04:37] | You just could not control yourself. | 你根本控制不了自己 |
[04:39] | A female’s in the house she must be mounted. | 有女人在屋子里 她必须要被”植入” |
[04:42] | No,it’s not like that at all. | 不 不是那样的 |
[04:44] | And why do you even care? | 而且你为什么这么在乎? |
[04:46] | Why?You ask me why? | 为什么? 你问我为什么? |
[04:49] | Never mind,unimportant. | 算了吧 又不重要 |
[04:52] | I will tell you why. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[04:54] | Because every time you rut with any woman | 因为每一次你和任何哪怕和我只有 |
[04:57] | even remotely connected to my life | 一点点关系的女人瞎搞 |
[04:59] | I end up suffering. | 我就要遭罪 |
[05:00] | Oh,that’s ridiculous. | 哦 这太荒唐了 |
[05:02] | Ridiculous you say? | 你说这荒唐? |
[05:04] | All right,all right,let’s look at the record. | 好吧 好吧 让我们回忆一下 |
[05:07] | Um,you slept with judith’s sister… | 你和朱迪丝的姐姐上了床 |
[05:10] | -well,yeah,but… -at my wedding reception! | -是啊…不过… -在我们婚礼的酒会上! |
[05:15] | All right,poor timing. | 好吧 时间找的不太好… |
[05:18] | You had more sex on my wedding day than I did. | 结果我结婚那天你比我还”性福”! |
[05:21] | That part’s not my fault. | 这可不能算是我的错 |
[05:24] | Okay,okay.Let’s jump ahead. | 好好 我们再往后说 |
[05:27] | Uh,when judith was divorcing me,who seduced and then abandoned my lawyer | 朱迪丝和我离婚的时候 谁引诱又 抛弃了我的律师? |
[05:33] | Bcausing her to take revenge on me? | 结果她报复在我身上 |
[05:36] | Hold on,that chick was nuts. | 等等 那个妞儿疯疯癫癫的… |
[05:38] | I lost everything. | 我失去了所有财产! |
[05:40] | Well,to be fair,you didn’t have that much to begin with. | 厄…公平点说…原来的财产也不多… |
[05:49] | And now… | 而现在… |
[05:51] | that judith is finally getting remarried | 朱迪丝总算要结婚了 |
[05:54] | and I can see the light at the end of the alimony tunnel | 我已经看到赡养费尽头的曙光了 |
[05:58] | you decide,”hey,why don’t I start humping her new sister-in-law? | 而你却决定 “嘿 我干嘛不 和她的新小姑子胡搞瞎搞一番呢” |
[06:04] | That is not how it happened. | 事情根本不是这样的 |
[06:05] | I don’t care how it happened. | 我才不关心事情是怎么样的! |
[06:07] | I only care how it’s going to end. | 我只关心事情怎么结束! |
[06:08] | And it’s going to end badly for me. | 而且这结束估计对我来说很糟糕! |
[06:11] | How?Explain how. | 怎么会呢? 解释一下! |
[06:14] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道自己要如何倒霉呢! |
[06:15] | That’s always part of the fun. | 这从来就是乐趣所在啊!!! |
[06:18] | Trying to guess how your penis is going to bite me in the ass. | 试图猜测你的小弟弟如何咬我的屁股! (Bite in the ass:带来麻烦) |
[06:24] | Alan,you got to believe me here. | 艾伦 你要相信我 |
[06:26] | This is different.I really like myra. | 这次是不同的 我真的喜欢迈尔 |
[06:28] | Oh,you like all of them. | 哦! 是女人你就喜欢! |
[06:32] | And then you don’T. | 然后你就又不喜欢了! |
[06:35] | What’s going to happen when you get tired of this poor girl… | 当你厌倦了这个可怜的女孩子后 会发生什么呢? |
[06:37] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[06:40] | Boy,I slept great. | 哦! 我睡得真好! |
[06:42] | Jake’s bed is really comfortable. | 杰克的床还真舒服呢 |
[06:45] | Don’t bother.He knows. | 别装了 他知道了 |
[06:48] | Boy,I slept great. | 哦! 我睡得真好! |
[06:50] | Charlie’s a terrific lover. | 查理是个很好的爱人 |
[06:54] | Oh,this one’s going to be bad. | 哦 这次情况会更糟 |
[07:00] | I don’t understand why I can’t have the blue tuxedo. | 我不明白为什么不能穿蓝色的礼服 |
[07:04] | Because you’re going to your mother’s wedding, | 因为你是去参加妈妈的婚礼 |
[07:05] | not hosting a game show on telemundo. | 而不是去主持Telemundo台的什么游戏节目! (Telemundo:美国第二大西班牙语电视台) |
[07:08] | This from a grown man wearing a green polo shirt. | 这话竟然出自一个穿着 绿色Polo衫的大男人… |
[07:16] | Look,all the other men are going to be wearing black tuxedos. | 听着 其他男人都会穿黑礼服的 |
[07:19] | If all the other men were jumping off a bridge would you want me to do that,too? | 如果其他人都在从桥上往下跳 你也会让我那么做吗? |
[07:22] | If it would keep your mother off my back,yes. | 如果能让你妈妈不再烦我 我会的 |
[07:24] | -I’ll get the jacket. -Thank you. | -我去拿外套 -谢谢 |
[07:28] | Listen,this is a very big day for your mother. | 听着 今天对你妈妈来说非常重要 |
[07:30] | It’s important that you cooperate and make her proud of you. | 你要听话 要让她为你自豪 这很重要 |
[07:33] | I’m her son she has to be proud of me. | 我是她儿子 她必须为我自豪 |
[07:36] | You think so,huh? | 你还真这么想? |
[07:38] | -Have you met my mother? -Oh,yeah. | -你见过我妈吗? -哦 也对 |
[07:42] | Let me explain something to you. | 让我告诉你些事情 |
[07:44] | A woman’s wedding day is something she will remember for the rest of her life. | 一个女人结婚的那天会被她永远铭记 |
[07:47] | So if you screw it up,she will never forgive you. | 如果你搞砸了婚礼 她绝不会原谅你 |
[07:51] | Even if it were your brother’s fault | 就算是你哥哥的错… |
[07:52] | and that there was nothing you could do to prevent it short of having him fixed. | 而且你也阻止不了那事发生 除非把他送进精神病院 |
[07:57] | Don’t worry,dad,it will be fine. | 别担心 爸爸 会顺利的 |
[08:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | I don’t have a brother. | 我没有哥哥 |
[08:05] | Okay,we haven’t really talked about what all this means. | 好吧 我们从没认真谈过这些都意味着什么 |
[08:09] | What what means? | 什么? 什么意味着什么? |
[08:10] | All the big changes that are happening. | 正在发生的这些大变化 |
[08:13] | It’s just a couple of hairs,dad. | 只是长几根毛儿而已 老爸 |
[08:14] | It’s not that big a deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:21] | Not-not those changes,but… | 不是指那些变化…而是… |
[08:24] | the wedding,I mean,you’re going to have a stepdad in your life. | 婚礼…我是说 你会有一个继父了 |
[08:28] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[08:29] | So,is there anything you want to talk about? | 那样的话…你有没有什么想跟我谈谈的? |
[08:31] | Do you have any questions? | 有没有什么问题要问我? |
[08:33] | -Just one. -Yeah,buddy? | -有一个问题 -什么? 伙计? |
[08:36] | Why can’t I wear the blue tuxedo? | 我为什么不能穿蓝色礼服呢? |
[08:41] | jake,your dinner’s getting cold. | 杰克 你的晚餐要凉了! |
[08:45] | So,what did you guys do today? | 那么…今天你们都干什么了? |
[08:47] | We went on the universal studios tour | 我们去了”环球电影公司之旅” |
[08:48] | and then charlie took me to the hollywood wax museum. | 然后Charlie带我去了好莱坞蜡像馆 (Universal Studios Tour:一个电影主题公园) |
[08:52] | You’re kidding! I thought you hated that touristy stuff. | 你开玩笑吧? 我以为你讨厌那些景点呢 |
[08:54] | What gave you that idea? | 为什么这么说? |
[08:56] | Well,whenever I ask you to go someplace like that | 无论什么时候我要你跟我去这种地方 |
[08:58] | you say,”I hate that touristy stuff. | 你就说 “我讨厌那些景点” |
[09:01] | -Well,this is different. -How? | -这次不同 -如何不同? |
[09:03] | I enjoy her company. | 有她陪伴我很高兴! |
[09:06] | And it’s my first trip to L.A. | 而这是我第一次来洛杉矶 |
[09:08] | So I want to do all the traditional stuff. | 所以我想体验那些经典项目 |
[09:11] | Tomorrow,we’re going to sit in rush hour traffic and give other drivers the finger. | 明天 我们会在高峰时间 游车河并且给其他司机比中指 |
[09:17] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[09:21] | Why are you wearing that? | 干嘛穿着礼服? |
[09:23] | You said I looked great in it. | 你说我穿着很好看 |
[09:24] | You do,but I don’t want you messing it up before your mom’s wedding. | 确实好看 但是我可不想让你 在你妈妈的婚礼前把它弄脏了 |
[09:27] | I won’t mess it up. | 我才不会弄脏它 |
[09:28] | Oh,come on,alan,you’ve got to admit he lends a bit of class to the place. | 哦 拜托 艾伦 你得承认 他给这个房间带来了些格调 |
[09:31] | Thank you,my good man. | 谢谢 我的男主人 |
[09:34] | Hey,speaking of the wedding,charlie,I have a favor I’d like to ask. | 嘿 提到婚礼 查理 我需要你帮个忙 |
[09:39] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[09:40] | Well,I have to be there,and I was just thinking that | 我必须要参加婚礼 而我在想… |
[09:42] | the only way it is going to be any fun,is if you come with me. | 要让我不烦死的唯一方法 就是你跟我一起去 |
[09:55] | you want me to be your date at judith’s wedding? | 你想让我作你在朱迪丝婚礼上的男伴? |
[10:02] | yeah. | 没错 |
[10:04] | We’ll have some laughs what do you say? | 咱俩会有很多欢笑的 你意下如何? |
[10:11] | I’m laughing already. | 我已经在笑了 |
[10:33] | well,that’s too bad,herb! | 那太糟糕了 哈珀 |
[10:35] | You tell judith if she wants me to be a bridesmaid and wear that brown satin turd of a dress | 你告诉朱迪丝 如果她想让我这个 伴娘穿着那件大便一样的棕缎礼服 |
[10:39] | then I am entitled to bring whoever I want as a date,and I want charlie! | 我就有权力带我想要的男伴去! 而我想要带Charlie! |
[10:45] | Okay,bye.See?No problem. | 好的再见 看吧 没问题的 |
[11:03] | Hi,judith. | 嘿 朱迪丝 |
[11:09] | Problem. | 有问题了 |
[11:12] | -Here’s your suit. -Thanks,berta. | -这是你的礼服 -谢谢 Berta |
[11:15] | The dry cleaners found $46 and a condom in the breast pocket. | 干洗店在衣袋里 找到了46美元和一个套套 |
[11:20] | Here’s the condom. | 这是那个套套 |
[11:24] | Again,thanks. | 再次感谢 |
[11:26] | Can I give you some free advice? | 让我给你些免费的建议吧 |
[11:29] | Free?I’m already down $46. | 免费? 我已经亏46美元了 |
[11:31] | What is it you always say about going to a wedding with a woman you’re sleeping with? | 你曾经对与”和一个正和你 上床的女人去参加婚礼”发表过评论… |
[11:35] | This is different,berta. | 这次情况不同 贝塔 |
[11:37] | You say and I quote “better I should light myself on fire and run through a meth lab. | 你的评论我引用如下: “不如我引火自焚 再跑过做甲安菲他明的实验室” (甲安菲他明:非法致幻剂 原料有毒并易爆) |
[11:44] | Oh,that’s just a figure of speech. | 哦 我那只是打个比方而已 |
[11:47] | Come on,charlie,what are you doing with this girl? | 拜托 查理 你要拿这个女孩子怎么办呢? |
[11:50] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[11:51] | I mean,she’s a nice kid. | 我的意思是 她是个好女孩 |
[11:53] | You’re gonna break her heart. | 你会让她心碎的 |
[11:54] | -You don’t know that. -I know you. | -你怎么知道! -我了解你 |
[11:57] | Myra’s not one of your handi wipes in high heels that you can just throw out after you… | 迈尔不是什么穿着高跟鞋的”纸巾”让你在… |
[12:01] | -wipe your handi. -Yeah? | -擦完你的”把儿”后就扔掉 -是吗? |
[12:06] | Well,you don’t know what you’re talking about, | 你根本不知道自己在说些什么 |
[12:08] | because this relationship is not based on sex. | 因为我们的关系根本不是基于性的 |
[12:10] | Not based on sex? | 不是基于性的? |
[12:12] | Well,unless she sweats bourbon and farts hundred-dollar bills | 除非她流的汗是波旁酒 放的屁伴着百元钞票 |
[12:16] | what exactly is gonna keep you together? | 你俩又有什么常相厮守的动力呢? |
[12:20] | Oh,crap. | 哦 糟糕 |
[12:28] | No,judith,you listen to me. | 不 朱迪丝 你听着! |
[12:29] | If myra wants to bring charlie to the wedding,then that’s her business. | 如果迈尔想要带查理去婚礼 那是她的事情 |
[12:33] | N-no. | 不 |
[12:34] | No,I will not intervene,and you’re just gonna have to live with it. | 不 我才不会干涉呢 你就忍了吧! |
[12:36] | Good-bye! | 再见! |
[12:38] | I changed my mind. I’m not going to the wedding. | 我改主意了 不去婚礼了 |
[12:40] | Ooh,thank god! | 哦 感谢上帝! |
[12:44] | Judith,great news. | 朱迪丝 好消息 |
[12:46] | I talked him out of it. | 我说服他不去了 |
[12:49] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[12:52] | -Whatcha doing? -Grading tests. | -你干什么呢? -判卷子 |
[12:55] | 10th grade economics? | 10年级的经济学? |
[12:58] | -Ask me a question -okey | -问我个问题 -好吧 |
[12:59] | The functions and implications of monetary policy… | 货币政策的功能与含义… |
[13:02] | never mind. | 算了 |
[13:04] | You sure?I grade on a curve. | 确定吗? 我通过成绩分布曲线打分的哦 (把学生们的表现正态分布后再打分 这样的分数表明学生的相对水平而不是绝对分数) |
[13:06] | That’s all right; I’m stupid on a straight line. | 无所谓了 我是直线型的傻 |
[13:10] | Listen,um…about the wedding,uh… | 听着 关于婚礼… |
[13:15] | I don’T…I don’t think I should go. | 我觉得我不该参加 |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | I’m just concerned that-that maybe we should slow things down a bit. | 我只是觉得我们应该放慢速度 |
[13:24] | -What things? -You know…things. | -把什么放慢速度? -你知道的…”我们之间”… |
[13:29] | I mean…you don’t know me that well,and… | 我是说 你不怎么了解我 而我… |
[13:33] | I’m afraid that I might hurt you without meaning to. | 我害怕无意中伤害了你 |
[13:37] | -Don’t worry about it. -Okay,good.I won’T. | -别担心这个 -好吧 好 我不担心 |
[13:47] | Exactly what is it I’m not worrying about? | 我到底不需要担心什么啊? |
[13:50] | -Hurting me. -Right. | -不需要担心伤害我 -对了 |
[13:55] | And why am I not worrying about that? | 我为什么不需要担心伤害你? |
[13:57] | I’m a big girl,charlie. | 我是个大孩子了 查理 |
[13:59] | Some might even say a woman. | 甚至有人都叫我为”女人”了 |
[14:05] | I want to go to the wedding with you. | 我想和你一起去参加婚礼 |
[14:09] | Don’t worry about jake I’ll get him there in plenty of time. | 别担心杰克 我们会提前到的 |
[14:12] | Well,you are very welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:14] | Best of luck to you and her.Bye-bye. | 祝你们两个好运 再见 |
[14:17] | I’m going to the wedding. | 我要去参加婚礼 |
[14:25] | what is this,candle wax? | 这是什么 蜡? |
[14:27] | How do you get candle wax on the seat of your pants? | 你裤子上怎么会有蜡的? |
[14:30] | -I don’t know. -You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道? |
[14:32] | Okay,I might’ve lit a couple of farts. | 好吧 我想点燃屁来着… (当然是要让屁屁靠近烛火啦…) |
[14:38] | I’m ready.Myra’s ready.Is he ready? | 我准备好了 迈尔也准备好了 他好了吗? |
[14:40] | Does he look ready? | 他看起来像准备好了吗? |
[14:43] | Well,he’s not wearing any pants. | 他没穿裤子 |
[14:45] | That’s ready for some things. | 那应该是准备好做某些事了 |
[14:49] | Just go ahead.I’ll get him there. | 你先去吧 我会带他去的 |
[14:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[14:59] | Pudding. | 布丁 |
[15:21] | you know what?I just realized something. | 知道吗? 我刚意识到… |
[15:24] | I am two for two at judith’s weddings. | 我这是第二次在朱迪丝的婚礼上”性福”了 |
[15:28] | What a coincidence I’m two for two at herb’s weddings. | 真巧啊 我也是第二次在哈珀的婚礼上”性福” |
[15:33] | Okay.What about funerals? | 好吧 葬礼呢? |
[15:36] | -Can you beat a three-way in a hearse. -No. | -能击败我这个在灵车上3P的记录吗? -不能… |
[15:40] | You have to think about it? | 你还需要好好回忆一下? |
[15:43] | It’s a gray area. | 那是灰色地带嘛 (道德的也是记忆上的) |
[15:46] | Where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you. | 你刚在去哪里了? 我到处找你 |
[15:48] | We were having sex in the coatroom. | 我们当时正在衣帽间里嘿咻 |
[15:51] | Good one. | 真好笑 |
[15:54] | Listen,one of my groomsmen got food poisoning | 听着 我的一个伴郎食物中毒 |
[15:56] | so you’re gonna have to walk down the aisle with uncle fred. | 所以你只有和Fred叔叔 一起走向祭坛了 |
[15:58] | Uncle fred? | Fred叔叔 |
[15:59] | Is that the only man left? | 他是剩下的惟一一个男的吗? |
[16:01] | Well,there’s cousin trudy. | 还有Trudy表妹 |
[16:02] | She’s pre-op,but she’s wearing a very nice tux. | “她”很快就要上手术台了 但还是装着件很好看的礼服 (当然是变性手术咯) |
[16:05] | Why can’t I just walk down the aisle with charlie? | 我为什么不能和查理一起走? |
[16:09] | Whoa,I’m just an innocent bystander at this shindig. | 哇 在这场闹剧中我只是个无辜的旁观者 |
[16:11] | Oh,come on,picture the look on judith’s face when she sees you at the altar. | 哦 拜托 想象一下朱迪丝看到我们 站在祭坛上以后的脸色 |
[16:16] | -I’m in. -Oh,god. | -我愿意陪她走 -哦 上帝啊… |
[16:22] | Herb.Herb. | 哈珀 哈珀 |
[16:24] | Hey,thanks for bringing him down. | 嘿 多谢你把他带来 |
[16:26] | Well,you look very handsome,jake. | 你看起来很帅 杰克 |
[16:28] | I know.It’s the tux. | 我知道 是礼服的缘故 |
[16:30] | Okay,well,uh,congratulations. | 好吧…恭喜了… |
[16:32] | I wish you both a lot of happiness. | 我祝你们幸福美满 |
[16:34] | Oh,thanks,al. | 哦 谢谢 艾伦 |
[16:35] | Don’t make the same mistakes I did. | 别跟我犯同样的错误 |
[16:36] | I won’t she wrote them down for me. | 我不会的 她把你的错误都写下来给我看了 |
[16:39] | Good.All right,buddy,uh,have some fun. | 很好 那好 伙计 玩得愉快 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:45] | Remember,that tux is a rental. | 记住 那件礼服是租来的! |
[16:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:51] | Are you judith’s ex-husband? | 你是朱迪丝的前夫吗? |
[16:53] | Uh,yeah,yeah,I was just dropping off our son. | 恩 没错 我只是把我们的儿子送过来 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry,do I know you? | 很抱歉 我认识你吗? |
[16:56] | Oh,no,not really,it’S… | 哦 不不 只是… |
[16:58] | herb and I were engaged before he met judith,so… | 哈珀遇到朱迪丝前我们曾订婚 |
[17:01] | and you’re coming to his wedding? | 而你来参加他的婚礼? |
[17:03] | Yeah,well,we’re still friends. | 没错 我们还是朋友 |
[17:05] | Well,how very…california of you. | 你们还真”加州风格”呢 |
[17:09] | Well,I wish him the best. | 我给他最好的祝愿 |
[17:12] | I have to tell you,though,based on first impressions | 我一定要告诉你 依据我的第一印象 |
[17:15] | I’m not sure that judith is trading up. | 我看朱迪丝不一定找了个更好的老公哦 |
[17:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:20] | uh,and having just met you,I feel safe in saying that herb’s not getting an upgrade,either. | 恩 虽然刚刚遇到你 但我觉得 Herb恐怕也没娶了个更好的人 |
[17:36] | oh,man! | 哦 真衰… |
[17:48] | -Nice dress. -Bite me. | -衣服很漂亮 -你咬我啊 (Bite me:不服啊?去死吧!此类意思) |
[17:51] | Okay.Meet me in the coatroom. | 好吧 在衣帽间里咬嘛 |
[17:53] | listen,after the reception,can you take me to the airport? | 听着 婚宴过后你能送我去机场吗? |
[17:57] | -You’re flying home tonight? -Yeah. | -你今晚就回家? -没错 |
[17:59] | I thought we had something going here. | 我以为咱俩有意思呢? |
[18:01] | We did,and now I’m going home. | 确实有啊 现在我要回家了 |
[18:03] | Okay.Maybe I can come visit you sometime. | 好吧 也许什么时候我可以去看你 |
[18:05] | Ooh,I don’t think my boyfriend would like that very much. | 哇…我想我男朋友可能不会太高兴的… |
[18:08] | Your boyfriend? | 你男朋友? |
[18:09] | He’s more like a fianc? | 其实是个未婚夫… |
[18:11] | You’re getting married? | 你要结婚了? |
[18:23] | Why didn’t you tell me you were engaged? | 为什么不告诉我你订婚了? |
[18:24] | I thought it would be awkward. | 我觉得会让事情很尴尬的 |
[18:27] | Awkward? | 尴尬?! |
[18:41] | You may be seated. | 各位请坐 |
[18:50] | We-we really shouldn’t be doing this. | 我们真的不该这样做 |
[18:52] | Why not?They broke our hearts. | 为什么 他们让我们心都碎了 |
[18:54] | Uh,yeah,but I’m kind of over it. | 没错 不过我基本上已经忘掉这些了 |
[18:56] | I’m not. | 我还没有 |
[18:58] | Mm,mm,uh,hang on,hang on. | 恩恩…等等等等 |
[19:00] | Maybe we could go out for coffee first. | 也许我们应该先去喝杯咖啡 |
[19:02] | Or-or a movie. | 或者看场电影 |
[19:05] | Alan,this is gonna happen with you or without you. | 艾伦 有没有你我也要做! |
[19:09] | With me or… | 有没有我… |
[19:11] | How does that work? | 没有我你怎么做? |
[19:13] | The institution of marriage is not one to enter lightly | 婚姻的殿堂并不能轻入 |
[19:16] | so we pause at this time to consider the depth of that commitment. | 所以我们暂停片刻让你们想象 即将建立的盟誓是否经过深思熟虑 |
[19:22] | Oh,alan harper,you animal! | 哦 艾伦 哈珀 你个蛮牛! |
[19:26] | I can’t believe judith let you go! | 我简直不能相信朱迪丝竟和你离婚 |
[19:29] | Oh,god!Alan harper! | 哦 上帝! 艾伦 哈珀! |
[19:31] | Oh,god!Oh,don’t stop,alan harper! | 哦 上帝啊! 艾伦 哈珀 不要停! |
[19:36] | Please don’t stop! | 求你不要停! |
[19:38] | Oh,alan harper,I feel like a woman again! | 哦 艾伦 哈珀 我又觉得自己是个女人了! |
[19:45] | I’m alan harper,and I’m not having sex! | 艾伦 哈珀就是我 我可没在和人嘿咻! |
[19:57] | -hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[19:59] | How was the reception? | 婚宴如何? |
[20:04] | Kind of a letdown after the ceremony. | 比起婚礼来可无聊多了 |
[20:09] | But you’ll be happy to know your little outburst is already on youtube. | 但你应该很高兴地得知 你的小小爆发已经被贴到Youtube上面了 |
[20:14] | Damn camera phones. | 该死的视频手机! |
[20:17] | -Boy,is mom mad at you. -Yeah. | -哇塞 妈妈对你可火大了 -是啊 |
[20:21] | Well,she might as well start her second marriage the same way as the first. | 那看来她的第二次婚姻和 第一次有着同样的开局 |
[20:26] | So…drinking in the dark,eh? | 那么…你就在黑暗中独饮咯? |
[20:29] | It wasn’t dark when I started. | 我开始喝的时候天还没黑呢 |
[20:34] | -Did you get myra to the airport? -Yeap. | -你送迈尔到机场去了? -是啊 |
[20:37] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗? |
[20:39] | I’ll never see her again. | 我再也见不到她了 |
[20:40] | I was just a meaningless fling to that girl. | 对她来说我只不过是一段 毫无意义的小插曲 |
[20:45] | I’ll bet this is that whole karma thing people talk about. | 我看这就是人们所说的”因果报应”吧 |
[20:50] | Could be. | 可能是吧 |
[20:53] | you know that feeling you get when… | 你知道那种感觉… |
[20:55] | somebody’s gone from your life,and you… | 那种有人从你生活中消失掉… |
[20:58] | you suddenly realize that you miss them? | 你突然意识到自己想念他们的感觉 |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 我了解那感觉 |
[21:03] | I don’t care for it. | 我才无所谓呢 |
[21:06] | Hey,you know what always cheers me up? | 嘿 你知道什么东西永远能让我开心吗? |
[21:09] | Pigs in a blanket. | 毯裹猪肉 (Pigs in a Blanket:欧美一道菜肴 猪肉和米饭外包甘蓝菜叶) |