时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | oh! Brain freeze! | 哦! 脑子都要被冻住了! |
[00:08] | Brain freeze! | 脑子要冻住了! |
[00:10] | Hang in there.It’ll pass. | 坚持一下 一会儿就没事了 |
[00:12] | Going… going… | 快好了…快好了… |
[00:14] | going… | 快好了… |
[00:15] | okay, okay, I’m good. | 好了 我没事了 |
[00:20] | Oh! Brain freeze!Brain freeze! | 哦! 脑子要冻住了! |
[00:23] | I don’t think “brain freeze” is an accurate description here. | 我觉得他”脑子”的 问题可不是被冻住那么简单 |
[00:29] | Oh, geez.It’s mom. | 哦 天啊 是妈妈 |
[00:32] | Aw, great. | 哦 真”好” |
[00:33] | Who’s that she’s with? | 她和谁在一起呢? |
[00:36] | I don’t know, but they haven’t been dating long. | 我不知道 不过他们约会没多久 |
[00:38] | – How can you tell? – He’s still smiling. | -你怎么知道? -他还笑得出来 |
[00:41] | All right, let’s get out of here before she sees us. | 好了 在她看到我们之前快闪 |
[00:43] | How? They’re standing in front of the door. | 怎么闪? 他们就站在门口 |
[00:45] | We’ll go out the back. | 我们从后门走 |
[00:47] | Hey, look. | 嘿 瞧着 |
[00:48] | I’m a rabid dog. | 我是只疯狗! |
[00:54] | – aw, damn it! – Plan b? | -哦 真该死 -有没有B计划啊? |
[00:57] | Bathroom. | 洗手间 |
[00:58] | – But I don’t have to pee! – Go, go! | -但我不想尿… -快 快! |
[01:04] | Now what, we just wait here until they leave? | 现在怎么办? 我们在这里待到他们走? |
[01:06] | Would you rather go out there and chat with mom and her new boyfriend? | 你宁可出去和妈妈及她的新男友聊天? |
[01:12] | Hey, evelyn, get me a muffin, too. | 嘿 伊夫琳 也给我拿个马芬饼 |
[01:17] | Somebody’s drinking more than coffee. | 有人喝的可不只是咖啡 |
[01:25] | Gonna be long? | 还要很久吗? |
[01:26] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[01:43] | And bingo was his name-o! | *And bingo was his name-o!* (歌名Bingo 一首儿歌 ) |
[01:50] | – All yours. – Thanks. | -请用吧 -谢谢 |
[02:12] | uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:20] | So, listen, when you guys are done screwing around in here, | 那么…听着 在这里玩够了之后… |
[02:23] | your mother would like to talk to you. | 你们的妈妈想跟你们谈谈 |
[02:30] | Can I come out now? | 我能出去了吗? |
[02:59] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[03:00] | Look who’s here! | 瞧瞧谁在这里 |
[03:02] | It’s mom. Hey, mom. | 是妈妈 嘿 妈妈! |
[03:03] | Oh, stop it, both of you. | 哦 你们两个少来了 |
[03:05] | I can’t believe I’m such a horrible person, | 我简直不能相信自己竟是这么糟糕的人 |
[03:06] | you have to hide from me in public. | 以至于你们要在公共场合躲着我 |
[03:08] | We weren’t hiding. | 我们才没躲着 |
[03:09] | Which does not invalidate your premise. | 但这不意味着你不糟糕… |
[03:13] | jake had, uh,had stomach problems. | 杰克…肠胃出了点问题 |
[03:15] | Don’t put this on me. | 别拿我当借口 |
[03:19] | I apologize for my children. | 我为我的孩子们道歉 |
[03:21] | Oh, no problem. | 哦 没关系的 |
[03:22] | – Teddy leopold. – Oh, hi. Uh, alan. | -Teddy Leopold -哦 你好 我是艾伦 |
[03:24] | This is my brother,my son jake. | 这是我哥哥 还有我儿子杰克 |
[03:26] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[03:28] | Evelyn’s told me a lot of wonderful things about you boys. | 伊夫琳经常在我面前夸你们 |
[03:33] | Not buying it, huh? | 骗不了你们是吧? |
[03:36] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[03:38] | Teddy lives in denver,but he does a lot of business in L.A. | Teddy 住在丹佛 但是他在洛杉矶有很多生意 |
[03:41] | So I helped him find a little pied–terre in century city. | 所以我帮他在市中心找了一间pied-a-terre (意为在经常出差城市的第二居所) |
[03:44] | What’s a pied–terre? | 什么是pied-a-terre? |
[03:46] | It’s french for”a place to play hanky-panky with grandma.” | 是法语 意思是 “与奶奶玩点刺激’游戏’的地方” |
[03:50] | – Mom! – Mom! | -妈妈! -妈妈! |
[03:52] | Oh, relax.It’s not gonna scar him. | 哦 放轻松 又不会对他造成什么心理创伤 |
[03:55] | Yeah, but what about us? | 是啊 但是对我们会 |
[03:58] | Well, anyway, it was nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:59] | We got to bring the kid back to his mother’S. | 我们要把孩子送回他妈妈家了 |
[04:01] | Again, you’re putting it on me? | 又一次拿我当借口 |
[04:04] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[04:06] | Yeah. Bye-bye.See you, mom. | 好的…再见 再见了 妈妈 |
[04:07] | – Bye, mom. – Bye. | -再见 妈妈 -再见 |
[04:10] | Wait, I have to pee. | 等等 我要尿尿… |
[04:12] | You’ve peed enough. | 你尿得够多了(你拆台够多了) |
[04:24] | “Teddy Leopold” “teddy leopold.” | |
[04:25] | Do we know a teddy leopold? | 我们认识叫Teddy Leopold的吗? |
[04:27] | That’s mom’s new boyfriend. | 是妈妈的新男友 |
[04:28] | Oh, right, of course. | 哦 对了 想起来了 |
[04:34] | aren’t you curious why he’s calling? | 你就不好奇他为什么打电话来? |
[04:35] | not particularly. | 不太好奇 |
[04:37] | What if something happened to mom? | 要是妈妈出事了怎么办? |
[04:40] | Then we’ll just wait for dorothy to bring us the broom. | 那我们只需要等多萝西把飞天扫把拿来… (出自<绿野仙踪>童话小说 此处讽刺艾伦想得美) |
[04:43] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[04:48] | Hello? | 你好? |
[04:50] | no, no, this is alan. | 不 不 我是艾伦 |
[04:52] | Hi, teddy. What’s up? | 你好 Teddy 什么事? |
[04:58] | That is, uh,that is quite an offer | 这真是…这真是太好了 |
[05:00] | I-I’d love to. | 我当然愿意去 |
[05:02] | Hang on, I’ll ask him. | 稍等 我问问他 |
[05:04] | – teddy has invited us… – I’m busy. | -Teddy 邀请我们… -我很忙 |
[05:07] | – Do you at least want to hear what it is? – Nope. | -你能不能先听听邀请我们去干什么? -不能 |
[05:12] | Charlie can’t make it, but can you still take me? | 查理去不了 我还能去吗? |
[05:14] | Really? Gee, thanks. | 真的? 谢谢! |
[05:17] | I’ll, uh,guess I’ll see you then. | 那么到时候见咯 |
[05:27] | You’re gonna be sorry. | 你会后悔的 |
[05:30] | You’re gonna be homeless. | 你会无家可归的 |
[05:34] | Why do you always have to play that card? | 你干嘛老是要用这点攻击我? |
[05:36] | Look, alan, I have no interest in hanging out with mom’s boyfriend du jour. | 听着 艾伦 和妈妈的男朋友 共处我一点兴趣都没有 |
[05:40] | Why not? He seems like a great guy. | 为什么? 他看起来像是个不错的家伙 |
[05:41] | He might be the greatest guy in the world, | 他也许是世界上最好的人 |
[05:43] | but he’ll end up like every other husband or boyfriend she’s ever had. | 但他会与妈妈每个丈夫或者 男朋友同一个下场 |
[05:47] | Either she’ll dump him, he’ll dump her, | 不管是妈妈甩了他 还是他甩了妈妈 |
[05:48] | or he’ll die under suspicious circumstances. | 抑或是他很可疑的死去 |
[05:53] | No matter what, | 不管怎样 |
[05:54] | you’re left standing on the curb with your fishing pole | 你都会在暑假的第一天… |
[05:56] | on the first day of summer vacation, | 拿着钓鱼竿孤独地站在路边… |
[05:58] | waiting for a chrysler lebaron that never comes! | 等着一辆永不会到来的 克莱斯勒”男爵”! |
[06:04] | Okay, this isn’t about teddy, is it? | 好吧…话题已经不是Teddy 对吧? |
[06:07] | Hey, hey, you want to be buddies with this guy, go right ahead. | 嘿嘿 如果你想和这家伙 打得火热 随你便 |
[06:10] | I got better things to do. | 我有更好的安排 |
[06:12] | Better than ringside seats to the heavyweight championship fight | 比明晚在”凯撒宫”举行的 重量级拳王争霸赛的… |
[06:14] | at caesar’s palace tomorrow night? | 场边座位更好的? |
[06:17] | What? | 什么? |
[06:20] | Ringside. | 场边座位哦 |
[06:22] | Ringside? | 场边座位? |
[06:23] | Any closer, and we’d be sitting in the spit bucket. | 想要再坐近点 就要坐到选手吐口水的桶里了 |
[06:28] | Should I call him back and tell him you’ve changed your mind? | 好不好我给他打电话说你改主意了? |
[06:31] | No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[06:33] | He’s just using us to get closer to mom. | 他只是利用我们来接近妈妈 |
[06:36] | When we were kids, it was disneyland and cotton candy. | 我们还是孩子时 他们用迪士尼乐园和棉花糖收买我们 |
[06:38] | – Now it’s ringside seats. – And a private plane. | -现在则是场边座位 -还有私人飞机哦 |
[06:40] | He’s got a private plane? | 他有架私人飞机? |
[06:43] | And a limo and a penthouse suite. | 还有辆豪华加长车和顶层高级套房 |
[06:49] | – Still not interested? – Nope. | -还是没兴趣? -没有 |
[06:51] | – Still have better things to do? – Yep. | -依然”有更好的安排”? -没错 |
[06:54] | Do you realize what a stubborn child you sound like? | 你有没有意识到自己 就像个顽固任性的小孩子? |
[06:56] | I do. | 意识到了 |
[06:58] | You’re not gonna give it up, are ya? | 你不会放弃的对吧? |
[06:59] | Not a chance. | 绝对不会 |
[07:01] | Okay, then… | 好的 那么… |
[07:02] | good night. | 晚安 |
[07:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:22] | Oh, boy!Teddy’s here! | 哦 老天 Teddy来了 |
[07:24] | Charlie, teddy’s here! | 查理 Teddy来了! |
[07:26] | Oh, boy. | 哦 老天 |
[07:30] | Hi, al. You all packed? | 嗨 Al 你收拾好东西了? |
[07:32] | are you kidding?I packed last night. | 开玩笑吗? 我昨晚就收拾好了 |
[07:34] | I was too excited to sleep. | 太兴奋了睡不着觉 |
[07:36] | Terrific.Where’s charlie? | 很好…查理在哪里? |
[07:39] | out on the deck. | 阳台上 |
[07:40] | Give me a minute.I want to say hi. | 等我一会儿 我想打个招呼 |
[07:42] | – Can I go sit in the limo? – Knock yourself out. | -我在豪华车上等? -当然可以 |
[07:45] | There’s sushi. | 车里有寿司 |
[07:47] | Sushi in a car! Oh, boy! | 车里还有寿司 真棒! |
[07:55] | This is your other plans? | 这就是你的”有其他事”? |
[07:57] | Not all of ’em. | 也不是全部 |
[07:59] | Later I’m gonna go inside and watch some girl-on-girl porn. | 一会儿我还要进屋去 看点女对女的毛片 |
[08:02] | Beautiful. | 不错的安排 |
[08:05] | Look, I still have an extra ticket to the fight, | 听着 我手上还有一张拳击赛的票 |
[08:07] | and there’s plenty of room on the plane. | 而飞机上也有足够的位置 |
[08:10] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[08:11] | Did I do something to tick you off? | 我是不是做什么冒犯到你了? |
[08:14] | You know, aside from slipping it to your mother. | 你知道…除了和你母亲上床之外 |
[08:18] | No, no. It’s just I prefer not to get involved in her personal life. | 不 不 只是我不喜欢卷入她的私人生活 |
[08:21] | I’m not asking you to get involved in her personal life. | 我没有请你去卷入她的私生活 |
[08:23] | I’m asking you to come to vegas with me and see a fight. | 我是请你和我到维加斯去看拳赛 |
[08:27] | – Yeah, but why? – I don’t know, | -没错 但是为什么? -我不知道… |
[08:29] | you seem like a nice guy. | 你看起来像个不错的家伙 |
[08:31] | Don’t you have your own friends? | 你自己没有朋友吗? |
[08:33] | Charlie,when you get to be my age, | 查理 当一个人到了我的年龄 |
[08:35] | most of your friends are either married or dead. | 大多数朋友不是结婚了就是死了 |
[08:38] | What’s the difference? | 有什么不同呢? |
[08:40] | The dead ones smell up my plane. | 死了的那些会把我的飞机薰臭的 |
[08:44] | Come on, throw some clothes on, and let’s go have some fun. | 来吧 穿上外衣 我们去快活快活 |
[08:51] | what the hell. | 管它呢 |
[08:53] | Just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[08:55] | Let’s keep this between us. | 这件事就咱们三个知道 |
[08:57] | I want your mother to think that I went on a business trip. | 我想让你们的母亲认为我正在出差 |
[08:59] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:00] | My mother still thinks I went to college. | 我母亲还认为我读过大学呢 |
[09:04] | Beautiful. | 非常好 |
[09:14] | hey, charlie,you need anything? | 嘿 查理 要点些什么吗? |
[09:16] | Teddy, if I was any happier, my pts would be wet. | Teddy 如果再快活点的 我的裤子就要湿了 |
[09:21] | Hey, teddy, uh, can we get some gelato after the fight? | 嘿 Teddy 比赛後我们 能不能买点Gelato?(一种意大利冰品) |
[09:24] | Anything you want, kid. | 你想要什么都行 孩子 |
[09:25] | Gee, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[09:35] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[09:37] | You know, I’ve, uh, | 要知道…我… |
[09:38] | I’ve never really been a big fan of the pugilistic arts, but… | 我从来不是很喜欢拳击 但是… |
[09:42] | I have to admit, | 必须承认… |
[09:43] | I’m getting kind of swept away in the pageantry of the event. | 我被赛场热烈的气氛征服了 |
[09:51] | I like your bling very much. | 我很喜欢你戴的配饰 |
[09:54] | I, uh, I tried to pierce the ear once, | 我…恩…我有次想穿耳洞 |
[09:55] | but it got horribly infected. | 但结果严重感染了 |
[10:01] | Hey, uh, uh, you know where we could score some good gelato? | 嘿 你知道什么地方能买到 好的Gelato吗? |
[10:05] | Nah. | 不知道 |
[10:09] | word. | 好吧… |
[10:13] | I think that might be that snoopy fellow. | 我觉得那可能是那个Snoopy家族的一员 (Snoop Dogg:说唱歌手 其兄弟们也多从事说唱) |
[10:17] | Terrific. | 很好 |
[10:22] | hello. | 你好 |
[10:24] | Oh, hi, evelyn. | 哦 嗨 伊夫琳 |
[10:27] | Yeah. How are you, sweetheart? | 你怎么样 甜心? |
[10:29] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[10:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[10:34] | san francisco. | 旧金山 |
[10:38] | I’m going into a meeting. | 我马上要去参加个会议 |
[10:41] | can I call you back? | 能不能一会儿再给你回电? |
[10:42] | No shots below the waist. | 腰部以下不可以打击 |
[10:43] | Love you, too, sweetheart.Bye. | 我也爱你 甜心 再见 |
[10:47] | – You’re very good. – Yeah. | -你真行啊 -是啊 |
[10:51] | I’ve got five grand on the big russian. | 我在那个大块头俄国人身上押了5000元 |
[10:54] | Either of you fellows like to have a piece of my action? | 你们有没有愿意和我分享下赌注的? |
[10:57] | – I’ll take half. – Attaboy. | -2500算我押的了 -好小子 |
[10:59] | How about you, alan? | 你呢? 艾伦? |
[11:01] | Oh, what the heck. | 哦 豁出去了 |
[11:02] | I’m in vegas.Put me down for $20,no, $25. | 我在维加斯呢 我下20元…不…25元 |
[11:10] | make it $20. | 还是20吧 |
[11:18] | 1…2…3… One, two, three, | |
[11:22] | 4…5… four, five… | |
[11:25] | how do you say “get up” in russian? | 俄语里”快起来”怎么说? |
[11:27] | 7…8… Seven, eight… | |
[11:31] | 9…10 Nine, ten. | |
[11:34] | Unbelievable,an 18-second fight. | 简直难以置信 18秒的拳赛 |
[11:38] | Takes me longer to start peeing. | 我撒尿前的酝酿时间都比这个长 |
[11:41] | Yeah, thanks so much for giving me half your action on the guy. | 谢谢你让我分享你的一半赌注 |
[11:44] | No problem. | 没什么 |
[11:45] | You want the other half? | 另一半也给你? |
[11:47] | No, I’m good. | 不 算了吧 |
[11:49] | oh, yeah, baby! | 哦 太好了! |
[11:51] | 20 dead presidents. | 20美元赚回来了 |
[11:52] | I’m even! | 我终于没输钱! |
[11:55] | Was he a preemie? | 他是不是早产儿啊? |
[11:57] | Actually, we both were. | 实际上我们两个都是 |
[11:59] | Our mom waits nine months for nothing. | 我们的妈妈白等了九个月 |
[12:03] | Hey, fellas,I want to show you something. | 嘿 伙计们 我想给你们看点东西 |
[12:06] | What do you think? | 你们觉得如何? |
[12:08] | – Nice. – Yeah. Who’s it for? | -很好 -不错 给谁的? |
[12:10] | Your mother. | 你们的妈妈 |
[12:11] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[12:14] | I know it’s kind of old-fashioned, but, uh, | 我知道这样做有点老派 但是… |
[12:15] | I wanted to run it by you guys before I asked her. | 我希望在问她之前先征求你们的意见 |
[12:19] | Ask her what? | 问她什么? |
[12:21] | Charlie, I love your mom. | 查理 我爱你们的母亲 |
[12:23] | I want to marry her. | 我想娶她 |
[12:24] | But… but… you could do so much better. | 但是…但是… 你可以娶到比她好太多的人了 |
[12:29] | That’s no way to talk about your mother. | 这样说你母亲可不合适 |
[12:31] | That’s precisely the way to talk about my mother. | 就是这样说我母亲才合适 |
[12:34] | Charlie,be supportive. | 查理 你应该表现得支持点嘛 |
[12:35] | I thought I was being supportive. | 我正是在帮他不要陷入深渊啊 |
[12:37] | Regardless of what you guys think about her, | 不管你们怎么想她 |
[12:40] | evelyn is a great broad. | 伊夫琳是个好女人 |
[12:42] | I want to marry her and I would like your blessing. | 我想娶她而且想得到你们的祝福 |
[12:45] | You got my blessing, teddy. | 我祝福你们 Teddy |
[12:46] | Shut up and eat your gelato. | 闭嘴吃你的Gelato吧! |
[12:49] | Come on, charlie.Wouldn’t it be great to have a dad again? | 拜托 查理 再次拥有父亲不是很好吗? |
[12:51] | I’m a grown man, alan. I don’t need a father anymore. | 我已经是个成人了 我不再需要父亲了 |
[12:55] | Would any of you gentleman like a date? | 你们这些绅士们想要约会吗? |
[12:58] | Sorry, doll, I’m taken, | 抱歉 靓女 我有伴了 |
[12:59] | but I wouldn’t mind footing the bill for my two boys here. | 但我不介意为两个儿子埋单 |
[13:03] | Hi, I’m amber. | 嗨 我是 Amber |
[13:04] | I’m tiffany. | 我是 Tiffany |
[13:08] | – Thanks, daddy! – Thanks, daddy! | -谢谢 爹地~! -谢谢 爹地~~! |
[13:18] | – hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[13:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[13:22] | Nothing, nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[13:24] | How was work? | 工作顺利吗? |
[13:26] | You don’t care about my work. | 你才不关心我的工作呢 |
[13:28] | – What’s under the pillow? – Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | -靠垫底下是什么? -嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[13:33] | Modern bride? | <摩登新娘>? |
[13:36] | I just read it for the articles. | 里面有几篇好文章… |
[13:38] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:40] | Okay, I was looking for ideas | 好吧 我是在找主意 |
[13:42] | because I thought it would be nice | 因为我觉得如果让Tedyy… |
[13:44] | if we had the wedding for teddy and mom here in the house. | 和妈妈在这里结婚会是个好主意 |
[13:49] | Oh, my god! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[13:53] | You’re a mind reader! | 你跟我想到一块儿去了 |
[13:56] | I didn’t want to bring it up ’cause I was afraid you might say no. | 我没有提起的原因是怕你马上拒绝 |
[13:59] | But I was up all night doing research. | 但我整晚都在研究… |
[14:02] | Now, I’m thinking a sunset ceremony with the guests gathered on the beach below | 我觉得让宾客们聚集在海滩上 搞一个日落婚礼… |
[14:06] | as the bride and groom cross onto the deck wearing traditional polynesian wedding garb, | 新郎和新娘走上阳台 穿着传统的波利尼亚礼服 |
[14:10] | surrounded by tropical flowers and tiki torches. | 周围则是热带花朵和Tiki火炬 (Tiki:用石头与木头做的波利尼亚神象) |
[14:14] | Okay, what about it don’t you like? | 好吧 哪点你不喜欢? |
[14:17] | ‘Cause I was a little iffy on the tiki torches. | 关于Tiki火炬那点我还有点问题… |
[14:20] | You’re a little iffy in so many ways. | 你在很多很多方面都有点问题… |
[14:24] | Okay, we can hammer out the details later. | 好了 细节我们可以以后再推敲 |
[14:25] | The thing to remember is that we’re doing this for someone we love. | 需要记住的是我们这么做是为了所爱的人 |
[14:28] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:29] | – Teddy. – Teddy. | -那就是 Teddy -那就是 Teddy |
[14:31] | Okay, I’m out of here. | 好了 我要走了 |
[14:33] | Her, berta, did you hear the news about mom? | 嘿 贝塔 你知道妈妈的新消息了吗? |
[14:34] | Yeah, she joined the mormon church | 知道了 她加入了摩门教 |
[14:36] | so she can get a rent-controlled apartment in salt lake city. | 这样就能在盐湖城 搞一套低租金的房子 |
[14:40] | Oh, you mean your mom. No. | 哦 你是说你们的妈妈 |
[14:44] | We’re getting a new dad. | 我们要有新”爹地”了 |
[14:45] | He’s great. His name is teddy. | 他好棒哦 他的名字是Teddy |
[14:47] | He took us to a boxing match. | 他带我们去看拳击赛 |
[14:48] | He bought us prostitutes and gelato. | 他给我们买妓女和Gelato |
[14:51] | Well, congratulations. | 那恭喜了 |
[14:53] | I’m real happy for you boys. | 我真为你们两个孩子高兴 |
[14:55] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -多谢 -多谢 |
[14:56] | I think my news was far more interesting. | 我觉得我的新闻有趣多了… |
[15:00] | I’m going to call teddy and tell him our plan. | 我要打电话给Teddy告诉他我们的计划 |
[15:02] | Oh, great. Ask him how he feels about tiki torches. | 哦 太好了 问问他觉得Tiki火炬如何 |
[15:07] | – Hey, teddy,it’s charlie. – And alan!Hi, teddy! | -嘿 Teddy 我是查理 -还有艾伦 嗨 Teddy! |
[15:11] | Yeah, alan says hi. | 是啊 艾伦问好 |
[15:13] | Listen, we’ve been thinking about the wedding… | 听着 我们在想关于婚礼… |
[15:15] | Tiki torches. | Tiki火炬… |
[15:18] | – What? You’re kidding. – What? | -什么? 你开玩笑吧 -怎么了? |
[15:29] | – I don’t believe it. – What?! | -我简直不敢相信 -怎么了? |
[15:31] | Mom turned him down. | 妈妈拒绝了他的求婚 |
[15:33] | That bitch! | 那个贱人! |
[15:36] | Gee, teddy, I don’t know what to say. | 天啊 Teddy 我都不知道该说什么好 |
[15:38] | I feel terrible. | 我很难过 |
[15:41] | Well, this doesn’t mean we couldn’t still hang out, right? | 这并不意味着我们不能再一起出去了 对吗? |
[15:43] | So you’ll call us? | 那么你会给我们打电话了? |
[15:45] | Great, great.Look forward to it. All right, bye-bye. | 很好很好 我很期待 好的 再见 |
[15:49] | I know that tone of voice. We’ll never hear from him. | 我熟悉这种语气 他再也不会跟我们联系了 |
[15:53] | No tiki torches? | 没有Tiki火炬了? |
[15:55] | I don’t understand. How could mom say no to him? | 我简直不能相信 妈妈怎么能拒绝他? |
[15:58] | He was perfect for her. | 他配妈妈简直完美! |
[15:59] | Forget her.He was perfect for us. | 谁管妈妈! 他配我们才是完美! |
[16:02] | I’m closing the door to my heart, charlie. | 我正渐渐放弃希望 查理 |
[16:06] | It just hurts too much. | 这太痛苦了 |
[16:09] | Screw it. This isn’t over.Come on. | 不管了 这不能算完 我们走 |
[16:12] | Where are we going? | 去哪里? |
[16:14] | We are going to talk some sense into our mother. | 我们要去跟妈妈讲讲道理! |
[16:16] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:17] | It’s hard to imagine that turning out well. | 很难想象那会有好结果 |
[16:23] | mom?! Mom, where the hell are you? | 妈妈?! 妈妈? 你在哪里? |
[16:26] | Maybe she’s not home. | 也许她不在家 |
[16:26] | She’s home. Her car’s in the driveway, the alarm’s not on. | 她在家 她的车还在车道上 警报器也关了 |
[16:29] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[16:30] | Boys, I gave you that key for emergencies, | 孩子们 我给你们钥匙是怕有紧急情况 |
[16:33] | not to barge in on me like the gestapo. | 而不是让你们像盖世太保那样冲进我家! |
[16:37] | We want to talk to you about teddy. | 我们想跟你谈谈Teddy! |
[16:39] | Teddy? Why in the world would you want to talk about teddy? | Teddy?为什么要跟我谈Teddy? |
[16:43] | – Because we love teddy. – And you broke his heart. | -因为我们爱Teddy -而你伤了他的心 |
[16:46] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[16:47] | You met the man for five minutes in a coffee shop. | 你们和他在咖啡店才见了5分钟 |
[16:56] | Well, it was a good five minutes. | 那是很愉快的5分钟! |
[16:59] | Evelyn, what the hell’s going on? | 伊夫琳怎么搞的? |
[17:01] | I’ll be right with you, sweetie. | 我马上就过去 甜心! |
[17:03] | Look, this is not the best time. | 瞧 现在不宜谈话 |
[17:06] | Oh, come on, evy,the viagra’s starting to make my ears burn. | 哦 拜托 Evy 伟哥让我的 耳朵都热起来了 |
[17:13] | Who are these clowns? | 这几个小丑是谁? |
[17:14] | hugo, darling,these are my sons, charlie and alan. | Hugo 亲爱的 这是我的儿子们 查理 和 艾伦 |
[17:18] | Wait a minute.You didn’t tell me you had any kids. | 等等 你没告诉我你有孩子 |
[17:21] | I sure didn’t sign on for any kids. | 我可没想到还有孩子搀和进来 |
[17:23] | Just give me a minute, darling. | 等我1分钟 亲爱的 |
[17:24] | I’ll be right with you. | 我马上就来陪你 |
[17:26] | If I wanted to see any kids, I’d go visit my own. | 如果我想看到什么孩子的话 就去看我自己的了 |
[17:31] | How old are these nuts? | 这些果仁有多久了? (Nuts:也有睾丸的意思) |
[17:33] | From over here,they look about a hundred. | 从这里看来 它们有100岁了 |
[17:37] | Mom, what about teddy? | 妈妈 Teddy怎么办? |
[17:40] | Can we please have this conversation another time? | 我们能不能换个时间进行这个谈话? |
[17:43] | No, no, no, no.We are having it right now. | 不 不 不 我们现在就要谈 |
[17:46] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么呢? |
[17:47] | Teddy’s fine. I like teddy, | Teddy人不错 我喜欢他 |
[17:50] | but he’s ready to settle down and I’m not. | 但是他准备好要安顿下来而我还没有 |
[17:52] | I want my freedom. | 我想要我的自由 |
[17:54] | Okay, I get freedom,but come on. | 好吧 我理解你要自由 但是拜托… |
[17:56] | Teddy’s way better than this guy. | Teddy比这家伙要好多了! |
[17:58] | As I said, teddy’s fine, | 正如我说 Teddy人是不错 |
[18:01] | but there are some areas in which he just doesn’t measure up to hugo. | 但是有些”区域”他比不上Hugo的 |
[18:11] | – Oh, mom! – Oh, mom! | -哦 妈妈! -哦 上帝! |
[18:15] | It’s the biggest I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过最大的 |
[18:19] | Makes it worth eating dinner at 3:30. | 为了它在3:20吃晚饭都值 |
[18:23] | But, but, but teddy… | 但是 但是 Teddy… |
[18:24] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听… |
[18:26] | You have no say in this. | 你们在这件事上没有发言权 |
[18:28] | This is my life. | 这是我的生活 |
[18:29] | And right now I don’t want to be tied down. | 而现在我不想被束缚起来 |
[18:31] | I want options. | 我想要尝试各种选择 |
[18:36] | Hugo? hugo? | |
[18:41] | Hugo? Hugo? | |
[18:45] | Oh, god, no!O! | 哦 上帝啊 不! |
[18:47] | Quick, somebody,give me the phone! | 快 你们谁把电话给我 |
[18:49] | Come on!Come on! | 快啊 快! |
[18:51] | – Here, here. – Oh, god. | -给 给 -哦 上帝 |
[18:55] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快接 快接 快接! |
[18:57] | Hello, teddy? | 你好 Teddy! |
[19:03] | Oh, I’m so glad I caught you in. | 我真高兴把握住了你 |
[19:11] | I hope you can forgive me,teddy. | 我希望你能原谅我 Teddy |
[19:12] | I just needed time to think about it. | 我只是需要时间考虑清楚 |
[19:15] | It’s like they say,”you don’t know what you got till it’s gone.” | 正如人们所说”失去才知珍惜” |
[19:20] | Yes,yes, my darling, I love you, too. | 没错 没错 亲爱的 我也爱你 |
[19:26] | Well, I’ll be right over. | 我马上过去 |
[19:34] | could someone please put a sheet over him? | 怎么就没人给他盖上张床单呢? |
[19:39] | Mom, shouldn’t we call 911? | 妈妈 我们不应该叫911吗? |
[19:40] | Well, call whoever you want. The man is dead. | 随便你叫谁 这家伙已经死了 |
[19:45] | You’re really going to leave and go to teddy’s? | 你真的要离开这里去找Teddy? |
[19:47] | Well, I can’t very well invite him over here. | 难道我能邀请他来这里看尸体不成? |
[19:53] | All right! She’s going back to teddy! | 好了 她和Teddy和好了! |
[19:56] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey,a little respect. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿! 对死者尊重点 |
[19:59] | Oh. Oh, yeah. | 哦 对哦 |
[20:03] | Okay, who’s our daddy? | 好了 谁是我们的”爹地”? |
[20:05] | Teddy! Teddy! |