时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | well | 哈 |
[00:06] | that was just lovely. | 刚才真不错 |
[00:11] | and after last time I’m appreciate the aim in. | 上次之后 感谢你找到目标了 |
[00:15] | Hey,it make good time I can let babysitter go early. | 嘿 时间正好 我还可以让保姆早点回家 |
[00:19] | the key is efficient foreplay. | 关键在于高效的前戏 |
[00:21] | Minimal attention to each breast before I meander to your dander. | 在我找不到目标惹你发火之前 尽可能不碰你的乳房 |
[00:28] | Spoon? | 抱抱? |
[00:29] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[00:37] | And…switch. | 换…我了 |
[00:46] | That was fun. | 刚刚很不错 |
[00:48] | It always is. | 总是那样 |
[00:49] | Okay,well,drive safe. | 好 注意安全 |
[00:51] | I always do. | 我总是注意的很 |
[00:52] | I know.I’m just a worrier. | 我知道 我就是喜欢瞎操心 |
[00:53] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[00:55] | – Bye-bye. – Bye-bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[01:00] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[01:01] | I get more tongue from my butcher. | 我得多买点猪舌吃了 (吃啥补啥) |
[01:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:09] | Did you consider making your presen k kwn? | 你就没想过让人知道你在吗? |
[01:12] | Clear your throat,maybe a little cough? | 清下嗓子 或者咳一声? |
[01:14] | I wanted to vomit,but I was afraid it might break the mood. | 我想吐 但怕破坏气氛 |
[01:18] | Hey,hey,postcoital kissing is always more platonic. | 嘿 温存后的亲吻总是会柏拉图一点 |
[01:21] | – Is it? – Yes. | -是吗? -是的 |
[01:22] | Because,well,we both know where our mouths have been. | 因为 呃 我们都知道我们的嘴到过哪儿 |
[01:26] | I see. | 明白了 |
[01:26] | But,in the bedroom,there was a lot of saliva and heat and friction,believe you me. | 但在卧室里 我们可有超多的唾液 热力和摩擦 相信我 |
[01:32] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:34] | Yes,really. | 就是真的 |
[01:38] | Okay,it may not have been crazy hot monkey sex | 好吧 可能那算不上最狂野的性爱 |
[01:41] | like when we first started dating, | 像我们最先开始约会时那样 |
[01:42] | t it was very much in the general category of jungle humping. | 但也算得上是丛林大作战了 |
[01:48] | – Jungle humping? – Yes. | -丛林大作战? -是啊 |
[01:50] | Maybe not,you know,tree swinging, | 也许没有 撼树之力 |
[01:52] | but certainly canoodling on some low-hanging branches. | 但还是压弯了不少低处的树枝 |
[01:56] | You poor bastard. | 你这可怜的混球 |
[01:58] | Don’t you dare feel sorry for me! | 你敢同情我! |
[02:00] | This is what an adult relationship looks like,charlie. | 这就是成年人的感情世界 查理 |
[02:03] | People get comfortable with each other,and they develop a routine. | 两人在一起很适应 形成模式 |
[02:06] | And,if it’s not always fireworks and explosions, | 即使并非总是激情四射 |
[02:08] | well,that’s a reasonable trade for a warm,collegial partnership. | 但温馨的同学般的伙伴关系也不错 |
[02:15] | You poor,poor bastard. | 你这可怜 可怜的混球 |
[02:18] | This conversation is over. | 谈话到此结束 |
[02:20] | If only. | 信你才怪 |
[02:24] | Okay,it’s boring! | 好吧 闷死了! |
[02:25] | It’s suffocating!It’s a deathwatch! | 让人窒息! 不如死了算了! |
[02:27] | But what choice do I have,charlie? | 但我还有啥选择 查理? |
[02:28] | Pretend I’m you?I’m not you. | 像你一样? 我不是你 |
[02:30] | I’m a monogamous,settle-down kind of guy who hangs on to a relationship | 我信奉一夫一妻 喜欢安定 死抓着一段关系不放 |
[02:33] | until I’m looking at divorce papers or the pointy end of a steak knife. | 直到面对离婚协议书或餐刀的刀尖 |
[02:37] | Oh,that’s a load of crap. | 噢 那都是胡说 |
[02:39] | You’re just afraid,if you let go of one of these broads,you’re never going to get laid again. | 你就是担心放走了这个女人 就再没机会上床了 |
[02:43] | Didn’t I just say that? | 我刚说的不就是那意思? |
[02:56] | Com boxing sucks. | 拳击难看死了 |
[02:59] | As always,you’re entitled to your stupid opinion. | 和通常一样 你有权发表愚蠢观点 |
[03:05] | Why are you making it personal?I didn’t make it personal. | 干嘛要针对我? 我又没针对你 |
[03:09] | In ultimate fighting,they kick,they elbow, | 在终极决斗中 他们踢人 用肘子 |
[03:12] | they get a guy down and smash his head on the floor. | 打倒对手把他们的头往地上撞 |
[03:14] | These guys just dance around anb rely hit each other. | 这些人就只知道跳来跳去 难得出一次拳 |
[03:16] | Okay,okay,listen to me. | 听着 |
[03:19] | Boxing is a science. | 拳击是门学问 |
[03:21] | Boxers don’t just wail on each other. | 拳击手不仅仅是傻头傻脑互殴 |
[03:22] | They strategize,feel each other out,wait for an opening. | 他们讲究策略 诱敌出击 瞅准命门 |
[03:28] | Gay. | 真够gay的 |
[03:33] | What’s with the little pillows on their hands? | 还有手上的那些小枕头? |
[03:35] | Even if they hit each other,it wouldn’t hurt. | 即使打到对方了也肯定不疼 |
[03:40] | Ow! | 噢! |
[03:42] | Oh,does that hurt? | 哈 这疼不疼啊? |
[03:43] | – Yeah. – Good. | -疼 -很好 |
[03:47] | Hey,what are you doing? | 嘿 你们干嘛呢? |
[03:48] | – Uncle charlie hit me. – Good. | -查理伯伯打我 -很好 |
[03:52] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[03:53] | I’ll…I’ll tell you later. | 我…一会儿再告诉你 |
[03:54] | Tell him now.I got better things to do. | 现在就告诉他吧 我才懒得陪你们 |
[03:59] | You promised he’d grow on me. | 你保证过他会喜欢我 |
[04:02] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[04:05] | So where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[04:06] | Well,I thought about what you said, | 我想了想你说的话 |
[04:08] | and I went over to donna’s house to break up with her. | 然后去唐娜家跟她分手了 |
[04:12] | – I’m proud of you. – Thanks. | -为你骄傲 -谢谢 |
[04:15] | I’m going to meet her parents next weekend. | 下周末我会见她父母 |
[04:19] | But you just said… | 但你刚说… |
[04:20] | I know what I said,but I just…I couldn’t do it. | 我知道 但…我做不来 |
[04:21] | I’m not capable of rejecting another human being. | 我无法做到拒绝别人 |
[04:25] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[04:25] | I’d think,after all these years,you’d want to get even. | 我还以为受了这么多年委屈 你想牛气一把呢 |
[04:30] | I am in trouble here,charlie. | 我有麻烦了 查理 |
[04:32] | How do I get out of a stagnant,joyless relationship? | 我咋摆脱这死气沉沉毫无乐趣的关系? |
[04:35] | If I knew how to do that,you wouldn’t still be living here. | 我要有办法 你就不会还住这儿了 |
[04:42] | Okay,first… | 好 首先… |
[04:46] | you gotta get your mind right. | 理清思绪 |
[04:47] | How do I do that? | 怎么做? |
[04:49] | Close your eyes,and imagine a parael world | 闭上眼睛 假设平行世界 |
[04:52] | where there’s an alan harper exactly like you. | 有个跟你一模一样的艾伦 哈珀 |
[04:56] | Except he’s got a set of balls. | 不同的是他很有种 |
[05:04] | You want to help me here or not? | 你到底想不想帮我? |
[05:05] | It’s gotta be fun for me,too. | 我也得要觉得好玩才行啊 |
[05:10] | Fine. | 行 |
[05:11] | We’ll just assume that your mind is right. | 我们就假设你已经理清思绪了 |
[05:14] | Now,before you do the actual dumping, | 在分手前 |
[05:17] | there’s a few things you’ve got to consider. | 有些事情要想清楚 |
[05:18] | Like what? | 比如? |
[05:20] | Well,does she have any embarrassi photographs of you that can wind up on the internet if she takes it badly? | 要她不爽了 有没有你的艳照 放到网上丢你的人? |
[05:25] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[05:27] | What do you mean,you’re not sure? | 什么叫你不确定? |
[05:28] | Well,there’s one of me naked,but I’m wearing a mask and a cape. | 有张裸照 但我戴了面具和斗篷 |
[05:32] | I thought the sex was mundane. | 我还以为你们的性很闷呢 |
[05:34] | Sadly,it still was. | 悲哀的是那样都还是很闷 |
[05:37] | Whatever,she can’t use the picture. | 反正那照片她用不上 |
[05:39] | Does she have any of your credit card information? | 她有你的信用卡信息不? |
[05:41] | No. | 没有 |
[05:42] | Don’t answer so quickly. | 别答得那么快 |
[05:44] | I once handed a date my visa so she could pump gas for me, | 有次我就给约会对象信用卡 让她帮我加油 |
[05:48] | and,in my next statement,there were charges for a boob job and a playstation 3. | 下一次对账单上 就出现了隆胸和PSP3费用 |
[05:54] | And I never got to play thwi either one of them. | 那两个我都没机会碰 |
[05:58] | You made your date pump gas? | 你让跟你约会的女人帮你加油? |
[06:01] | I liked the song that was on the radio. | 我当时正听收音机里的歌呢 |
[06:04] | But back to the topic at hand. | 回到现在的话题 |
[06:06] | Does she own any chick weapons? | 她有那些妞们的武器吗? |
[06:08] | Chick weapons? | 妞们的武器? |
[06:09] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[06:10] | Little guns,tasers,pepper spray? | 小手枪啊 电击枪 胡椒喷雾之类? |
[06:13] | Well,there’s a baseball bat by her front door,but I think that’s for intruders. | 她门口有个棒球棒 但我觉得是防入侵者的 |
[06:17] | Yeah,I’ve made that mistake,too. | 哈 我也犯过同样的错 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:24] | Let’s talk about the where,when and how. | 谈谈地点 时间和方式 |
[06:28] | Where. | 地点 |
[06:29] | Always break up in a public place. | 永远记住在公共场合分手 |
[06:30] | That way,you avoid having a scene. | 那样她就不会大吵大闹了 |
[06:32] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[06:32] | When. | 时机 |
[06:33] | Before the dessert menu comes out. | 在上甜品之前 |
[06:35] | Otherwise,you can find yourself with a lap full of hot coffee, | 否则你会被浇一腿的烫咖啡 |
[06:38] | which is not as much fun as it sounds. | 那可没听上去那么有趣 |
[06:40] | That doesn’t sound fun. | 听上去也不有趣啊 |
[06:41] | It sounds fun if you’re wearing a couple of doughnuts. | 要你正穿着一对甜甜圈的话 就有趣了 |
[06:49] | Moving on to how. | 说到方式 |
[06:53] | What you want to convey is your undying affection and gratitude for your te spent together, | 你要表达对你们共度的美好时光 永存热爱和感激 |
[06:58] | coupled with your need for space to find out who you really are. | 然后说你需要空间 想明白自己到底是谁 |
[07:01] | But that’s a load of crap. | 但那都是胡说 |
[07:03] | It’s all crap,alan. | 当然都是胡说了 艾伦 |
[07:04] | You know it,she knows it,everybody knows it. | 你知 她知 世人皆知 |
[07:06] | All we’re trying to do here is keep her from taking batting practice on your kidneys. | 我们是要避免她拿你肾脏当球打 |
[07:10] | Why would she go for my kidneys? | 她为啥非要打我肾脏? |
[07:12] | Because you’ll be running away covering your head. | 因为你要手护着头跑啊 |
[07:15] | Okay,okay. | 好好 |
[07:16] | So… | 那么… |
[07:16] | so I take her to dinner and,then before the coffee comes,I tell her that, | 我带她去晚餐 在上咖啡之前 我告诉她 |
[07:20] | while I still have strong feelings for her,I need time to find out who I really am. | 虽然我对她还很有感觉 但我需要时间想清楚我到底是谁 |
[07:25] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[07:25] | Yeah.Maybe… | 是啊 也许… |
[07:26] | maybe I can throw in some stuff about | 也许我可以加上点什么来表达 |
[07:28] | how I’m still reeling from my divorce. | 我仍然对离婚感到震惊和绝望 |
[07:30] | N’t improvise.You don’t have the chops for it. | 不要即兴发挥 你没这个天赋 |
[07:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:34] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[07:35] | I do appreciate the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[07:37] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:47] | a mask and a cape,and the sex was boring? | 面具和斗篷 居然还没什么性趣? |
[07:50] | What can I say? | 我能怎么样呢? |
[07:51] | She still knew it was me. | 她还是知道那就是我 |
[08:00] | How I l lk? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[08:03] | What difference does it make?You’re breaking up with her. | 这还有什么关系吗? 你是要去和她分手的 |
[08:05] | I don’t want my clothes to say,”come hither.” | 我不想让我的衣服说”过来吧” |
[08:08] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[08:09] | As always,they say,”your regular teacher is sick.” | 你的衣服永远只会说”我的主人技巧很差” |
[08:15] | You clear on everything I told you? | 我说的你都记住了吗? |
[08:17] | Yes,yes. | 都记住了 |
[08:17] | I’m going to go to her house,pick her up,take her to the restaurant… | 我要去她家 开车接她去餐厅… |
[08:20] | whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa! | 喔喔喔喔! |
[08:22] | Pick her up? | 开车去接她? |
[08:23] | You’re supposed to meet her there. | 你应该直接跟她在餐厅见面 |
[08:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:26] | What do you mean,why? | 什么为什么? |
[08:27] | You’re gonna breakup with her,then drive her home? | 你是要在跟她分手之后送她回家? |
[08:31] | You’ll need the jaws of life to get her out of your car. | 你将要大费周章才能把她赶下车 |
[08:34] | You didn’t say anything about that. | 你没说过这个啊 |
[08:35] | It’s common sense. | 因为这是常识啊 |
[08:37] | You know why custer and sitting bull | 你知道为什么卡斯特将军和坐牛去小比格霍恩时 |
[08:41] | didn’t share a pony to little big horn? | 没有坐一匹小马? |
[08:42] | Because they knew there were going to be some hurt feelings,and the ride home would be awkward. | 因为他们知道将有恶战 回家的路会很尴尬 |
[08:47] | You know what?I’m just going to call her and reschedule. | 你知道吗? 我要给她打个电话 重新安排一下这件事 |
[08:49] | No,no,no,you’re not. | 不行 你不能这么做 |
[08:51] | Here’s what you’re going to do. | 你要这样做 |
[08:52] | You’re going to pick her up,you’re going to have a nice dinner, | 你去开车接她 和她共进晚餐 |
[08:54] | you’re going to drive her home and walk her to her door. | 然后送她回家 一直送到门口 |
[08:57] | What if she asks me in? | 如果她让我进去呢? |
[08:58] | No.Never go inside. | 不行 千万不要进去 |
[09:01] | Everything in her house is a potential weapon. | 她家里的每样东西都可能是武器 |
[09:04] | Everything? | 每一样? |
[09:05] | I was once blinded for two days by potpourri. | 我曾被百花香料搞得两天看不见东西 |
[09:11] | So,you just walk her to her door, | 所以呢 你就送她到她家门口 |
[09:16] | take her by the hand, | 拉着她的手 |
[09:17] | and tell her that you’ve had wonderful times together, | 告诉她你们在一起的时间非常开心 |
[09:20] | and those are the memories you will always cherish. | 你会永远珍惜这些回忆 |
[09:22] | You know,we did have wonderful times. | 知道吗 我们确实有过开心的时候 |
[09:25] | Hiking in catalina,go-karting in oxnard, | 去卡特琳娜远足 到奥克斯纳德赛车 |
[09:30] | oktoberfest in rosemead. | 到罗斯米德过啤酒节 |
[09:33] | Oh,what a day that was! | 哦 真是美好的一天啊! |
[09:35] | Sharing bratwurst and sauerkraut while listening to the battle of the oompah bands. | 分享小香肠和泡菜 听铜管乐队演奏凯旋进行曲 |
[09:40] | Oh,god!Do you think I’m making a mistake? | 天呐 我是不是在犯错误啊? |
[09:42] | No,no,no,no,no,no. | 不不不不不 |
[09:43] | The mind plays tricks on us. | 我们的大脑总爱跟我们开玩笑 |
[09:45] | It only remembers the good times. | 它只记得美好时光 |
[09:47] | Or,in your case,the creepy,pathetic times. | 或者 对你来说 恐怖可悲的时光 |
[09:51] | But I…I still… | 但我… 我还是… |
[09:52] | don’t worry,alan. | 别担心 艾伦 |
[09:54] | There’ll be other broads to share your bratwurst with. | 还会有其它女人跟你分享小香肠的 |
[09:58] | You’re right.I have to do this. | 你说得对 我应该这样做 |
[10:02] | Wait,wait.What… | 等等 等一下 |
[10:04] | what if she starts crying? | 如果她开始哭了怎么办? |
[10:06] | You hold her in your arms,whisper that this is best for both of you, | 你搂着她 轻轻对她说 这样对你俩都好 |
[10:10] | then turn around and walk away like a man. | 然后转过身 像一个男人一样离开 |
[10:13] | Unless you hear a distinct metallic click. | 除非你听到一声清楚的金属响声 |
[10:16] | Then zigzag and roll. | 那就赶快躲闪着跑路 |
[10:30] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:31] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[10:32] | Uh…that’s okay. | 呃 不用了吧 |
[10:34] | I’m kind of hungry.Let’s just go. | 我有点饿了 咱们走吧 |
[10:36] | Well,actually,I thought we could stay in tonight. | 实际上 我想咱们今晚可以在家里吃饭 |
[10:39] | Really? | 是吗? |
[10:40] | I’m mang fondue.Come on. | 我做了蛋白乳酪酥 进来吧 |
[10:43] | Oh,goody. | 哦 好吧 |
[10:44] | Hot cheese and long,sharp forks. | 热乳酪 还有长长的锋利的叉子 |
[11:07] | this movie is stupid. | 这部电影太愚蠢了 |
[11:12] | This movie is a classic. | 这部电影很经典 |
[11:14] | It’s been 40 minutes,and we haven’t even seen the shark yet. | 已经40分钟了 我们连鲨鱼的影儿都没看见 |
[11:17] | That’s because they’re building suspense. | 那是因为他们要制造悬念 |
[11:19] | Letting you use your imagination. | 让你有机会运用你的想象力 |
[11:22] | You know what I’m imagining? | 你知道我现在想什么呢吗? |
[11:23] | A better movie. | 一部好一点的电影 |
[11:26] | It’s a classic,jake. | 这部很经典 杰克 |
[11:27] | I’ll tell you what’s a classic. | 我告诉你什么是经典吧 |
[11:29] | Snakes on a plane. | <航班蛇患> |
[11:31] | ‘Cause first of all,you’re in an airplane which is scary to begin with, | 首先你在飞机上 这就够恐怖的了 |
[11:34] | and then it’s all filled with snakes. | 然后就到处都是蛇 |
[11:36] | And they’re everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[11:38] | They’re in the overhead compmptments,they’re in the bathrooms,they’re in the vomit bags. | 行李架上 洗手间里 呕吐袋里 |
[11:43] | You need to throw up,open the bag– snake! | 当你想吐的时候 打开袋子 —蛇! |
[11:47] | Sounds gripping. | 听起来很吸引人 |
[11:48] | Snake! | 蛇! |
[11:57] | snake! | 蛇! |
[12:01] | That’s it,we’re out of here. | 够了 咱们走吧 |
[12:02] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿啊? |
[12:04] | Someplace public where killing you would get ou | 公众场所 杀了你不会有麻烦的地方 |
[12:07] | fine. | 好的 |
[12:09] | Snake! | 蛇! |
[12:12] | great fondue,donna. | 蛋白乳酪酥真棒 唐娜 |
[12:13] | Glad you liked it. | 很高兴你这样说 |
[12:14] | Oh,don’t forget to put away the little forks. | 噢 别忘了这些小叉子 |
[12:17] | Thanks.Be right back. | 谢谢 我马上回来 |
[12:27] | Oh,good lord. | 哦 天呐 |
[12:33] | We’ve had wonderful times together,donna. | 跟你在一起我非常开心 唐娜 |
[12:35] | And those are memories I will always cherish. | 这些回忆我会永远珍惜 |
[12:38] | What? | 什么? |
[12:39] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:42] | Uh-oh,potpourri. | 喔哦 百花香料 |
[12:59] | I made coffee. | 我煮了咖啡 |
[13:00] | Hot coffee? | 热咖啡? |
[13:01] | Well,yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:03] | Of course it’s hot. | 当然了 热的 |
[13:07] | oh,oh,my. | 喔哦 天呐 |
[13:08] | That is potentially scalding. | 这可能非常烫 |
[13:11] | Blow on it,silly. | 吹一下嘛 傻瓜 |
[13:12] | Yes. | 好的 |
[13:13] | Blowing. | 吹一下 |
[13:15] | You blow,too. | 你也吹一下 |
[13:19] | So,uh,so,listen,donna,um,there’s something we really need to talk about. | 听我说 唐娜 有些事情我们需要谈一下 |
[13:23] | What’s that? | 谈什么? |
[13:24] | Well,I was wondering… | 呃 我在想… |
[13:27] | ar-ar-are you completely happy in this relationship? | 你跟我在一起开心吗? |
[13:31] | Oh,good. | 哦 天呐 |
[13:32] | Then it’s not just me. | 那不仅仅是我了 |
[13:33] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[13:34] | Well,I enjoy spending time with you,but, | 我喜欢跟你在一起 但是 |
[13:37] | honey,I kind of feel l we’re getting a little stale. | 亲爱的 我感觉我们在一起越来越没意思了 |
[13:40] | Really?I thought it was going great. | 是吗? 我认为我们越来越融洽了 |
[13:42] | Come on,alan. | 拜托 艾伦 |
[13:44] | Our sex life is pathetic. | 我们的性生活太可悲了 |
[13:46] | We’re just going through the motions. | 我们仅仅是在做些动作 |
[13:48] | Well,now,now,hold on. | 哦 好的 停下 |
[13:49] | Those,uh,those motions are tried and true. | 那些 那些动作都是经久实用的啊 |
[13:51] | Call it whatever you want– tried and true,dull and listless… | 随便你怎么说 — 经久实用的 枯燥无趣的… |
[13:55] | I want to call it tried and true. | 我坚持称之为 经久实用的 |
[13:57] | All I know is,every time we get in bed,it’s the same old thing. | 我知道的就是 每次上床 都是老一套 |
[14:01] | The same old thing? | 老一套? |
[14:01] | What about the mask and cape? | 那面具和斗篷呢? |
[14:03] | It was the same old thing in a mask and cape! | 那就是带着面具和斗篷的老一套! |
[14:07] | Please don’t take it personally. | 请别以为是针对你 |
[14:09] | Oh,no,no,how can i possibly take it personally? | 哦 不会的 我怎么会以为是针对我呢? |
[14:11] | You’re just telling me I’m a lousy lay. | 你只不过是在告诉我 我的床上功夫很糟糕 |
[14:13] | I didn’t mean lousy. | 我没说你很糟糕 |
[14:14] | I meant uninspired,lackluster,predictable… | 我是说没有创意 死气沉沉 毫无想象力… |
[14:18] | okay. | 好的 |
[14:19] | Tedious,mind-numbing,boring… | 乏味 麻木 无聊… |
[14:22] | all right,all right,all right,that’s it. | 好了 好了 够了 |
[14:24] | Come upstairs with me. | 跟我去楼上 |
[14:25] | I will show you tedious,mind-numbing and boring! | 我给你展示一下什么叫乏味 麻木 无聊! |
[14:27] | Oh,oh,oh,oh! | 哦哦哦哦! |
[14:28] | Oh,god,I’m sorry! | 哦 天呐 对不起 |
[14:30] | Hot! | 烫烫烫! |
[14:31] | What can I do?! | 我该怎么办?! |
[14:32] | I don’t know!Just do something! | 我不知道! 想办法! |
[14:45] | How can you say this is boring? | 这还无聊? |
[14:49] | wait till you try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[14:50] | Thiss the best pizza in town. | 这是全城最好吃的披萨 |
[14:51] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[14:53] | They put a flier on my mom’s windshield. | 他们夹一张传单在我妈车的挡风玻璃上 |
[14:54] | It said “best pizza in town.” | 上面写着”全城最好吃的披萨” |
[14:56] | Jake,let me give you a little culinary advice. | 杰克 我来教你一些饮食小贴士 |
[14:59] | Any restaurant that advertises on windshields | 在挡风玻璃上做广告且门前 |
[15:01] | and has a guy standing out front dressed as a hoagie | 有员工扮成三明治的餐馆… |
[15:03] | is probably not the best in town. | 通常都不是镇上最好的 |
[15:06] | He wasn’t a hoagie,he was a calzone. | 他不是三明治 他是馅饼 |
[15:15] | amazing. | 太奇妙了 |
[15:16] | What? | 什么? |
[15:17] | How can a kid with such lousy taste in pizza and movies | 为何你对披萨和电影品位如此之差 |
[15:20] | have such good taste in girls? | 对女孩的品位却如此了得? |
[15:24] | She is kind of cute. | 她挺漂亮 |
[15:25] | Why don’t you go talk to her? | 那怎么不去找她说话? |
[15:26] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[15:28] | That’s never stopped you from running your mouth before. | 可这也从没让你闭嘴过呀 |
[15:33] | What about her mom? | 她妈妈怎么办? |
[15:34] | Just stick with the daughter for now. | 你暂时先关心她女儿吧 |
[15:36] | – No,I mean… – I know what you mean. | -不 我意思是… -我知道你意思 |
[15:38] | Tell you what,I’ll be your wingm. | 这样吧 我做你帮手吧 |
[15:41] | An I’ll go over and engage the mom in conversation. | 我去找她妈搭话 |
[15:44] | Then after I’ve greased the wheels,I’ll give you a signal, | 等我搞掂了她妈妈 我就给你信号 |
[15:46] | you saunter over and work your magic. | 你晃荡过来 尽情发挥了 |
[15:48] | Saunter? | 晃荡? |
[15:49] | Walk. | 走 |
[15:51] | Then just say walk.You don’t have to make up words. | 那就说走啊 你瞎造什么词啊 |
[15:56] | Wait.What signal? | 等等 信号是什么? |
[15:59] | I don’t know,I’ll give you a thumbs up. | 不知道 竖拇指吧 |
[16:01] | That’s not much of a signal. | 那不像信号 |
[16:03] | HoI about w just wave my arms and say,”yo,dumb ass”? | 那我就挥挥手说”你 猪头”怎么样? |
[16:06] | Let’s go with the thumb. | 还是竖拇指吧 |
[16:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:15] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[16:16] | I’m,I’m,I’m sorry to interrupt your dinner, | 很抱歉打扰你们的晚餐 |
[16:18] | but I’m sitting over there with my nephew… | 我和我侄子在那边坐… |
[16:19] | now?! | 现在?! |
[16:20] | No,not now. | 不 不是现在 |
[16:23] | – Dumb ass. – Now?! | -猪头 -现在?! |
[16:26] | No! | 不! |
[16:28] | Anyway,he’s taken a little bit of a shine to your daughter, | 他对你女儿有那么点意思 |
[16:31] | and it would mean the world to him if he could come over and meet her. | 要是有机会过来认识她 我侄子会感到莫大的荣幸 |
[16:35] | That’s very sweet,and I don’t want to seem impolite, | 您真会说话 我不想显得无礼 |
[16:38] | but this is our one-on-one time. | 但这是我们母女独处的时间 |
[16:40] | I understand,and you should have that, | 我明白 你们也应该独处 |
[16:43] | but we’re only talking a couple of minutes here. | 但我们只要几分钟而已 |
[16:44] | Just enough time to put a smile on a young boy’s face. | 足够让小伙子笑开花了 |
[16:46] | Now?! | 现在?! |
[16:48] | No! | 不! |
[16:51] | Look,I appreciate you coming over,but I think we’ll pass. | 我很欣赏你的举动 但我看还是算了 |
[16:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:56] | Sorry to bother you. | 打扰了 |
[16:59] | Real smooth. | 真会搭话 |
[17:04] | Okay,you really gotta help me out here. | 好了 你真的要帮我 |
[17:06] | Sir,I am having dinner with my daughter. | 先生 我正和我女儿用餐呢 |
[17:08] | And I am here with my nephew.Let’s face it. | 我也和我侄子在用餐 面对现实吧 |
[17:10] | They’d rather be sitting and talking to each other than hanging out with a couple of old farts like us. | 比起和我们这些老骨头 他们更想彼此坐一起聊天 |
[17:15] | What did you call me? | 你说我是什么? |
[17:16] | No,no,no,not-not you,us. | 不不不 不是你 是我们 |
[17:19] | I was being funny. | 我在说笑 |
[17:21] | I don’t think you’re funny at all. | 我一点都不觉得好笑 |
[17:24] | Well,clearly,you don’t know me. | 很明显 你不了解我 |
[17:27] | I’m charlie. | 我是查理 |
[17:28] | Yes,well,charlie,I’ve asked you to leave us alone. | 很好 查理 我已经说了别烦我们 |
[17:32] | I understand and I will,but… | 我明白 我会 但是… |
[17:33] | honey,get me a refill. | 孩子 给我加点饮料 |
[17:36] | Yo,dumb ass,go get a refill! | 你 猪头 去加点饮料! |
[17:38] | – Now?! – Yes,now! | -现在?! -是 现在! |
[17:41] | My brother’s kid,not my own. | 那是我弟的孩子 不是我的 |
[17:48] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[17:50] | It’s worse than the potpourri. | 比香料还狠啊… |
[17:55] | I see you like the diet cola. | 看来你喜欢健怡可乐 |
[17:57] | If I may say so,you don’t need to watch your weight. | 按我说 你根本不用担心体重 |
[18:05] | here you go. | 好了 |
[18:06] | Clean and dry. | 洗净吹干 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[18:09] | Oh,yeah.Little alan’s fine. | 噢 小艾伦好着呢 |
[18:12] | The twins got the worst of it. | 那俩小伙儿牺牲了 |
[18:14] | Good,good. | 好好 |
[18:16] | Listen,donna,you were right. | 听着 唐娜 你说得对 |
[18:20] | This relationship is over. | 这段感情结束了 |
[18:22] | Over? | 结束? |
[18:23] | Well,what else is there to do besides call it quits? | 除了结束还能怎么办? |
[18:26] | Well,I-I thought maybe we could take it to the next level. | 我…我以为我们可以进入下一个阶段 |
[18:29] | Next level? | 下一个阶段? |
[18:31] | What’s beyond mind-numbing,tedious and boring? | 麻木 乏味 无聊的下一个阶段是什么? |
[18:34] | I’ll tell you what’s beyond it. | 我告诉你好了 |
[18:35] | Death. | 死亡 |
[18:37] | No,thank you,I’ve already been married. | 不 谢谢了 我结过婚了 |
[18:39] | But,alan… | 但 艾伦… |
[18:40] | I’m sorry,but it’s just,it’s time we faced the truth. | 对不起 但是时候面对现实了 |
[18:43] | I have no romantic feelings for you anymore. | 我对你已经没有感觉了 |
[18:46] | None? | 一点都没? |
[18:47] | None at all. | 一点都没了 |
[18:50] | Oh,oh… | 哦哦 |
[18:51] | come on,donna,crying doesn’t solve anything. | 别这样 唐娜 眼泪解决不了问题 |
[18:54] | But believe me,it’s better to end this now while we’re still friends. | 但相信我 现在结束我们还是朋友 |
[19:04] | good-bye,my friend. | 再见 我的朋友 |
[19:05] | Oh,just get out. | 噢 走吧 |
[19:24] | what are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[19:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:29] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:30] | You must be alan. | 你一定是艾伦 |
[19:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:33] | Forget it,georgia,it’s not gonna happen. | 算了 Georgia 没戏了 |
[19:42] | What’s not gonna happen? | 什么没戏了? |
[19:44] | I thought I could spice up our relationship with a three-way. | 我本想来点情趣搞个3P |
[19:52] | 3… A… | |
[19:53] | 3P? a three-way? | |
[19:54] | But I didn’t realize you had no romantic feelings for me at all. | 但我没意识到 你对我一点感觉都没了 |
[19:59] | now hang on. | 先等等 |
[20:01] | Um,I-I-I think you may have misinterpreted my remarks. | 我…我想你是误解我意思了 |
[20:05] | Oh,honey,I’m here for you. | 亲爱的 有我在呢 |
[20:07] | now,see,you really need to be more clear about what you meant by taking it to the next level. | 你瞧 你说进入下一个阶段的时候 应该说清楚些 |
[20:12] | See,I-I-I’m fine with this. | 你看 这…这我完全乐意 |
[20:15] | This could help. | 这有帮助 |
[20:17] | Oh,go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[20:44] | so was the friend good-looking? | 她朋友漂亮不? |
[20:46] | Spectacular. | 美得呱呱叫 |
[20:49] | Wow. | 哇 |
[20:50] | Sounds like you blew what could’ve been the best night of your life. | 貌似你错过了一生最美好的夜晚 |
[20:53] | The best night?No,no,that… | 最美好的夜晚? 不不… |
[20:55] | that was the night jake was born. | 最美好的夜晚是杰克出生那晚 |
[20:57] | You have a three-way the night jake was born? | 杰克出生那晚你玩3P? |
[21:01] | Okay,I blew the best night of my life. | 好吧 我错过了一生中最美好的夜晚 |
[21:04] | Now,don’t worry,you’ll get another opportunity someday. | 别担心 总有时来运转的一天 |
[21:07] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[21:08] | Well,you may have toawait few decades, | 你也许要等上个几十年 |
[21:10] | but I hear the ratio of gals to geezers in those senior living facilities is two to one. | 但我听说老人院里女孩和老头的比例是2:1 |
[21:17] | And imagine the progress they’ll have made in boner pills by that time. | 想想到那会儿伟哥要多强劲有多强劲 |
[21:23] | Are you staring at me? | 你在盯着我吗? |
[21:26] | ‘Cause it feels like you’re staring at me. | 因为我感觉你在盯着我 |