时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | oh,excuse me. | 哦 抱歉 |
[00:05] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康(德语) |
[00:09] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:10] | I hope I’m not coming down with something. | 希望我没得什么病 |
[00:19] | You think you might be? | 你觉得你可能得病? |
[00:20] | Well,I’ve been feeling a little congested and I think it’s settling in my chest. | 噢 我感觉有点不通气 可能问题出在胸口这儿 |
[00:26] | That’s certainly where I was planning to settle. | 那儿是我希望呆的地方 |
[00:28] | Maybe I should go home. | 也许我应该回家 |
[00:29] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa. | 喔喔喔喔喔 |
[00:30] | Let’s not overreact. | 不要反应过度 |
[00:32] | We can still do this.We just have to be careful. | 我们还是可以继续的 只需要小心一点 |
[00:35] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[00:36] | Well,we can keep kissing,but,you know, | 哦 我们可以继续打啵 但是 |
[00:38] | amish-style with the tongues parked in the barn. | 用阿米什人的方式 舌头不接触 |
[00:42] | If you need to cough or sneeze,just tap me on the shoulder | 如果你要咳嗽或者打喷嚏 就拍拍我的肩 |
[00:45] | and I’ll cover your face with a pillo and… | 然后我就用枕头捂住你的脸 接着… |
[00:52] | you can use this. | 你可以用这个 |
[00:53] | Nasal spray.Thank you.That’s so thoughtful. | 鼻子喷雾剂 谢谢 你真是太贴心了 |
[00:56] | Well,you are gonna need to breathe through your nose. | 哦 你将要用鼻子呼吸了 |
[01:09] | want to see a movie today? | 今天想看电影吗? |
[01:10] | With you? | 跟你看吗? |
[01:11] | Yeah,with me. | 对 跟我看 |
[01:12] | No,thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[01:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:17] | Want to do something else? | 想做点别的吗? |
[01:18] | Like what? | 比如? |
[01:19] | I don’t know.Anything. | 不知道 任何事都可以 |
[01:21] | Well,can we go to les girls,girls,girls? | 喔 我们能去蕾丝女孩吧吗? |
[01:26] | What? | 什么? |
[01:27] | That place near the airport.Looks real interesting. | 那个地方在机场附近 看起来挺好玩 |
[01:29] | I think it’s french. | 我觉得那是法语 |
[01:33] | No,no,we’re not going to les girls,girls,girls. | 不 不行 我们不去蕾丝女孩吧 |
[01:37] | Then don’t say we can do “anything.” | 那就别说我们可以做”任何事” |
[01:40] | Okay,forget it. | 好吧 算了吧 |
[01:43] | You really want to do something with me? | 你真的很想跟我一起做点什么吗? |
[01:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:46] | How about youou dvevee to the mall so I can see a movie with my friends, | 那你送我去商场怎么样? 我可以跟朋友们看场电影 |
[01:49] | and then you pick me up when we’re done? | 等我们看完电影你再去接我回来? |
[01:51] | And what am I supposed to do all that time? | 那我在你看电影的时候干什么? |
[01:53] | Well,if I were you,I’d go to les girls,girls,girls. | 哦 如果我是你的话 我就去蕾丝女孩吧 |
[02:00] | who’s going to les girls,girls,girls? | 谁要去蕾丝女孩吧? |
[02:03] | Nobody. | 没人去 |
[02:04] | Too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[02:05] | Date time’s better | 约会的时候去更好 |
[02:07] | Dancers are a little worse for wear,but they try harder. | 舞女们不怎么样 不过她们很卖力了 |
[02:14] | oh,god. | 哦 天哪 |
[02:15] | I should’ve sent that woman home as soon as I saw the first snot bubble. | 看见那女的冒第一个鼻涕泡的时候 我就该送她回家 |
[02:19] | I’m done. | 我不吃了 |
[02:22] | Me,too.Get dressed.I’ll drive you to the mall. | 我也是 穿衣服去我送你去商场 |
[02:24] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[02:26] | Will you make me soup before you go? | 你走之前能给我做个汤吗? |
[02:28] | I don’t have time,charlie. | 我没时间 查理 |
[02:29] | But I’m sick.Who’s going to take care of me? | 但我病了 谁来照顾我? |
[02:31] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么? |
[02:33] | Maybe if you bothered to develop a human relationship that involved more than | 也许你该试着发展一段正常的感情 |
[02:36] | the thoughtless exchange of bodily fluids,you’d have someone to take care of you. | 而不仅仅是那种轻率的体液交换 就会有人照顾你了 |
[02:43] | You know,the whole time you were talking, | 你知道吗 在你说话这会儿 |
[02:45] | you could’ve opened a can of soup! | 你都可以打开一盒罐头做汤了! |
[02:57] | morning. | 早上好 |
[02:58] | Hey,berta. | 嘿 贝塔 |
[03:02] | what’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[03:04] | I caught something. | 我感染了 |
[03:06] | There’s a surprise. | 这真够意外的 |
[03:08] | Yeah,it’s really bad. | 是啊 太糟了 |
[03:11] | Throat,sinuses,stomach,aches,chills… | 嗓子疼 鼻塞 胃难受 浑身疼痛 发冷 |
[03:16] | I swear to god,I feel like I’m gonna die. | 我向上帝发誓 我觉得自己快死了 |
[03:19] | Huh. | 哈 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:25] | Well,good luck. | 呃 好运 |
[03:51] | this it is | 这真是 |
[03:53] | I’m a goner. | 我要死了 |
[04:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[04:02] | Anybody here? | 有人吗? |
[04:05] | Anybody gonna take care of good old charlie? | 有人来照顾一下老好人查理吗? |
[04:11] | Okay,then. | 好吧 |
[04:13] | Time to scrape the bottom of the barrel. | 别无选择的时候到了 |
[04:19] | Mommy,I don’t feel good. | 妈 我生病了 |
[04:22] | Oh,charles,don’t tell me you’ve got another case of the bangkok drippy-drip. | 哦 查理 别告诉我又像曼谷那次那样… |
[04:27] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[04:29] | No-no,no,it’s a cold or a flu. | 不不不 只是冻着了或者流感 |
[04:32] | And this concerns me how? | 那这跟我有什么关系? |
[04:34] | I thought maybe you could come over and make me soup | 我想也许你可以过来给我做个汤 |
[04:38] | or put a cool,wet cloth on my head. | 或者给我额头上敷块湿毛巾 |
[04:40] | Oh,oh,darling, | 哦哦 亲爱的 |
[04:41] | I’d love to,but,um… | 我很想去 但是 呃 |
[04:44] | unfortunately,mommy’s sick,too. | 不幸的是 妈妈也病了 |
[04:51] | oh,right,that does sound bad. | 哦 好吧 听起来很严重 |
[04:53] | Oh,it is. | 是啊 |
[04:55] | I hate painting the hooves of this white she-bitch. | 我讨厌给这个白人婊子蹄子做美甲 |
[05:01] | what was that? | 那是什么声音? |
[05:02] | Just my delirious fever babble. | 我发烧引起的胡言乱语 |
[05:05] | Bye,dear. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[05:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:09] | I’m on my own. | 我得靠自己了 |
[05:16] | Maybe a little fresh air and sunshine. | 也许应该来点新鲜空气和阳光 |
[05:22] | And nighttime cold medicine. | 还有夜用感冒药 |
[05:27] | Fresh air,sunshine and nighttime cold medicine. | 新鲜空气 阳光 夜用药 |
[05:35] | And scotch. | 还有苏格兰威士忌 |
[05:40] | Fresh air,sunshine,nighttime cold medicine,and scotch. | 新鲜空气 阳光 夜用药 苏格兰威士忌 |
[06:05] | okay,just nighttime cold medicine and scotch. | 好吧 夜用药和苏格兰威士忌就好 |
[06:22] | Hi,charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[06:27] | Rose? | 罗丝? |
[06:29] | I thought you were in england. | 我以为你在英国 |
[06:31] | I was asked to leave. | 我被勒令离开 |
[06:34] | A little misunderstanding at buckingham palace. | 在白金汉宫发生了点小误会 |
[06:38] | So how are you? | 你怎么样? |
[06:39] | Not so good. | 不是很好 |
[06:40] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[06:42] | Oh… | 哦 |
[06:45] | poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[06:47] | Isn’t anybody taking care of you? | 都没有人照顾你吗? |
[06:50] | No,I’m all alone. | 没有 我就孤独一人 |
[06:52] | Well,that’s just not right.I’ll take care of you. | 哦 那可不好 我来照顾你吧 |
[06:55] | You will? | 你愿意? |
[06:56] | Of course.Do you want me to make you some soup? | 当然 你想让我给你做个汤吗? |
[06:59] | I would love soup. | 我就想喝个汤 |
[07:01] | I asked everybody to make me soup. | 我求每个人给我做汤 |
[07:02] | You’d think I was asking for a kidney. | 就像我跟他们要他们的肾脏似的 |
[07:06] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢? |
[07:08] | Nighttime cold medicine and scotch. | 夜用药和威士忌 |
[07:12] | I call it “the drunken hulk.” | 我称之为”醉绿巨人” |
[07:16] | No,sweetie. | 不要 亲爱的 |
[07:17] | I have something better. | 我有更好的东西 |
[07:18] | I doubt it. | 我深表怀疑 |
[07:21] | Well,this is new. | 哦 这是新药 |
[07:22] | Just approved in europe. | 刚在欧洲批准上市 |
[07:23] | Ooh,europe,give me. | 哦 欧洲批准的 给我吧 |
[07:29] | That’s my little man. | 这才听话嘛 |
[07:31] | Now,I’ll go make you that soup. | 好了 我现在去给你做汤 |
[07:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:38] | Okay,europe,let’s see what you’ve got. | 好的 欧洲药 看看你都有什么能耐 |
[07:42] | That was a great pill.What was in that pill?It’s a great pill. | 这药真不错 药里都有什么? 真神奇 |
[07:48] | Don’t you worry about that. | 你别多想 |
[07:50] | You just get your rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[07:52] | You know what else is great? | 你知道吗? 还有更神奇的 |
[07:54] | You showed up exactly when I needed you the most. | 在我最需要你的时候 你出现了 |
[07:57] | It’s like you’re my guardian angel. | 就像你是我的守护天使 |
[08:00] | Hey,you think I can get another one of those pills? | 嘿 你说我还能再来片那个药吗? |
[08:03] | No,sweetie,one’s enough for now. | 不行 亲爱的 现在一片就够了 |
[08:06] | Just go to sleep. | 睡觉吧 |
[08:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:11] | Good night,charlie. | 晚安 查理 |
[08:35] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗? |
[08:39] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[08:41] | Listen closely to my voice. | 仔细听我说话 |
[08:44] | You’re very,very sick. | 你病得非常非常严重 |
[08:47] | I’m very,very sick. | 我病得非常非常严重 |
[08:49] | But don’t worry: Rose is going to take care of you. | 但是不要担心 罗丝会照顾你的 |
[08:54] | Rose is going to take care of me. | 罗丝会照顾我的 |
[08:56] | Till death do us part. | 直到死亡将我们分离 (结婚誓词) |
[09:02] | I’m going to need another pill. | 我还想再吃一片那个药 |
[09:08] | You know,it wouldn’t kill you to thank me for dropping you off and picking you up. | 知道吗 跟我说句谢谢我接送你 不会要了你的命 |
[09:11] | Thank you for dropping me off and picking me up. | 谢谢你去送我去 接我回来 |
[09:14] | Jake,jake,wait. | 杰克 杰克 等下 |
[09:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[09:17] | okay,listen,I, | 好吧 听着 |
[09:18] | I know you’re getting to that age | 我知道你到了更喜欢跟朋友 |
[09:20] | where you’d rather be with your friends than with your old man, | 而不是跟老爸呆在一起的年纪 |
[09:22] | and it’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[09:24] | It’s completely normal for you to want to take your first steps to manhood on your own. | 你自己要向成年跨出第一步 这很正常 |
[09:29] | I applaud that. | 我很赞同 |
[09:30] | But,I just hope that… | 但是 我只是希望 |
[09:32] | while you’re on this path, | 当你处在这个阶段的时候 |
[09:36] | that every now and then you make an effort to carve out a little dad time. | 能时不时地抽出点时间给老爸 |
[09:46] | well,that was humiliating. | 哦 真丢脸 |
[09:52] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[09:53] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了? |
[09:58] | Rose? | 罗丝? |
[09:59] | Hi,alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[10:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[10:03] | Taking care of charlie. | 照顾查理 |
[10:05] | I’m very,very sick. | 我病得非常非常严重 |
[10:09] | Go for it. | 加油 |
[10:18] | So,how long are you back in town? | 你回来呆多长时间? |
[10:19] | As long as charlie needs me. | 看查理需要我多久了 |
[10:21] | Well,don’t you let that big baby take advantage of your good nature. | 喔 不要让那个家伙利用你的善良 |
[10:25] | Don’t worry,berta. | 别担心 贝塔 |
[10:26] | I’m fine taking care of him. | 我喜欢照顾查理 |
[10:27] | Well,that’s good,’cause nobody else wants to. | 哦 那太好了 因为没人想照顾他 |
[10:31] | The truth is,I just love feeding him,cleaning him,changing him. | 实际上 我喜欢喂他吃饭 给他洗澡 帮他换衣服 |
[10:35] | You’re changing him? | 你帮他换衣服? |
[10:36] | You’re cleaning him? | 你给他洗澡? |
[10:38] | You know,if you stop feeding him,you won’t have to change him. | 如果你不喂他吃东西 就不用帮他换衣服 |
[10:42] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[10:43] | I’m a loving nurturer. | 我很有耐心照顾他 |
[10:45] | Uncle charlie says yorere arazy stalker. | 查理叔叔说你很疯狂地跟踪他 |
[10:49] | Potato,potahto. | 都一样 |
[10:52] | Hey,rose,you want to go see a movie later? | 嘿 罗丝 你一会儿想去看电影吗? |
[10:54] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[10:55] | We’ll see how your uncle’s feeling. | 要看你查理伯伯情况如何了 |
[10:57] | He’s very,very sick. | 他病得非常非常严重 |
[11:03] | So,basically,what we’re saying here is, | 也就是说 基本上讲 |
[11:06] | you’ll go to the movies with anybody but me. | 你愿意跟任何人一起看电影 除了我 |
[11:09] | Not anybody. | 也不是所有人 |
[11:12] | I wouldn’t go with hitler. | 我也不会和希特勒一起去 |
[11:18] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[11:20] | I’m in here! | 我在里面呢! |
[11:22] | What are you doing out of bed? | 你下床干什么? |
[11:24] | What do you think? | 你以为呢? |
[11:26] | let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[11:31] | Rose,I got this. | 罗丝 我自己能行 |
[11:32] | Just relax,sweetie. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[11:34] | I said I got it.Let go. | 我说了我能行 放手 |
[11:38] | But you’re sick.You shouldn’t be lifting anything. | 但是你病了 你不该举任何东西 |
[11:42] | All right,I’m done. | 好了 完事了 |
[11:43] | Need a shake? | 需要晃一下吗? |
[11:45] | No,thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[11:47] | Okeydoke. | 好了 |
[11:49] | Now let’s get you back into be | 现在咱们回到床上 |
[11:52] | rose… | 罗丝 |
[11:54] | I appreciate you taking care of me,but I’m thinking the worst is over. | 很感谢你的照顾 但我认为我已经在慢慢恢复了 |
[11:57] | That’s your mind playing tricks on you. | 那是你的大脑在跟你开玩笑呢 |
[12:00] | If you start running around too soon,you’ll relapse, | 如果你太快四处活动的话 就有可能复发 |
[12:02] | maybe get pneumonia. | 还有可能得肺炎 |
[12:03] | Pneumonia? | 肺炎? |
[12:05] | Your lungs fill up with fluid,you can’t breathe, | 就是你的肺部积满了液体 以至于不能呼吸 |
[12:07] | and you end up drowning in your own mucus. | 最终被你自己的肺液淹死 |
[12:10] | You don’t want that,do you? | 你不想要那样 对吧? |
[12:11] | I don’t want to drown in anybody’s mucus. | 我不想被任何人的肺液淹死 |
[12:16] | Of course you don’T. | 你当然不想了 |
[12:18] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[12:21] | Good boy. | 这才乖 |
[12:26] | I am really lucky to have you,rose. | 罗丝 有你在我身边 我真幸运 |
[12:29] | You know what,charlie? | 知道吗 查理? |
[12:31] | I think we make our own luck. | 我认为幸运是我们努力得来的 |
[12:33] | We do? | 是吗? |
[12:35] | Well… | 呃 |
[12:37] | I do. | 我努力了 (I do亦即婚礼上的”我愿意”) |
[13:40] | rose? | 罗丝? |
[13:43] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:46] | Anybody there? | 有人吗? |
[13:57] | What the hell! | 我的天哪! |
[14:06] | Oh,that’s not right. | 哦 这都是什么呀 |
[14:09] | Alan? | 艾伦? |
[14:10] | Alan? | 艾伦? |
[14:12] | Alan! | 艾伦! |
[14:20] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[14:22] | How long have I been up here? | 我这样子多长时间了? |
[14:24] | I don’t know.About two weeks. | 不太清楚 差不多两周 |
[14:26] | T-two…two weeks? | 两… 两周? |
[14:29] | Didn’t you think to check on me? | 你都没想着来看看我吗? |
[14:31] | Well,frankly,everything was going so smoothly around here,it never occurred to me. | 坦白地说 这儿一切都那么妥当 我还真没想过 |
[14:37] | Are those knit booties? | 那些是针织的袜子吗? |
[14:39] | What? | 什么? |
[14:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:42] | Since when do you wear knit booties? | 你从什么时候开始穿毛袜子的? |
[14:44] | Since when do I have turquoise fingernails? | 从什么时候开始我染绿色指甲了? |
[14:48] | Where’s rose? | 罗丝在哪儿? |
[14:49] | She went to the movies with jake. | 她跟杰克看电影去了 |
[14:51] | God forbid my son should go anywhere with his own father. | 没有天理! 我儿子应该和他老爸一起才是 |
[14:53] | -I mean,I have tried everything… -alan,listen to me! | -我试了各种办法… -艾伦 听我说! |
[14:57] | You cannot let rose back in this house. | 你不能让罗丝再回到这个家 |
[14:59] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[15:00] | Because thcoldld pls she’s been giving me are not cold pills. | 因为她给我的那些感冒药不是感冒药 |
[15:03] | -What do you think they are? -I don’t know. | -那你认为是什么? -我不知道 |
[15:05] | Probably something you give to elephants when they can’t sleep. | 也许是大象睡不着的时候给它们吃的 |
[15:09] | Elephants? | 大象? |
[15:10] | European elephants. | 欧洲的大象 |
[15:14] | You know,I..I think miyou ght be delirious.. | 知道吗 我觉得你可能是说胡话呢 |
[15:15] | You really should lie down. | 你真的应该躺下 |
[15:17] | Screw that. | 去他妈的 |
[15:18] | I’m gettin’ out of here before she comes back. | 我要在她回来之前离开这里 |
[15:20] | Are those comfy?’Cause they look really comfy. | 那个很舒服吧? 看起来感觉很舒服 |
[15:23] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[15:25] | What are you doing up? | 你起来干什么? |
[15:27] | Stay away from me,rose. | 离我远点 罗丝 |
[15:29] | What’s wrong,honey? | 你怎么了 亲爱的? |
[15:30] | Don’t you call me “honey.” | 你别叫我”亲爱的” |
[15:31] | Charlie,charlie,you need to calm down. | 查理 查理 你要冷静 |
[15:33] | C-calm down? | 冷… 冷静? |
[15:34] | Thanks to her,I’ve been a drooling vegetable for two weeks! | 多亏了她 我做了两个礼拜的植物人! |
[15:37] | I was afraid of this. | 我就怕发生这个 |
[15:38] | He’s running a very high fever,and he’s hallucinating. | 他烧得很厉害 都出现幻觉了 |
[15:41] | I am not running a fever. | 我没发烧 |
[15:42] | Here,feel me.I am not hot. | 这儿 摸一下 我没发烧 |
[15:45] | A little clammy and none too fresh,but not hot. | 有点黏 不是很清爽 但不烧 |
[15:48] | Just relax,babyYou need your rest. | 放松点 你需要休息 |
[15:50] | No,no,no.What I need is a lawyer. | 不不不 我需要的是一个律师 |
[15:56] | Alan,please,you got to believe me: I am not sick. | 艾伦 求你相信我 我没病 |
[15:58] | I beevlie you.Now lay down. | 我相信你 现在躺下吧 |
[16:00] | But,alan… | 但是 艾伦 |
[16:02] | it’s for your own good. | 这是为了你自己好 |
[16:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:10] | Okay,you’re right.I-I’m-I’m crazy from the fever. | 好吧 你说得对 我是烧糊涂了 |
[16:13] | Not crazy,honey. | 你没糊涂 亲爱的 |
[16:15] | Just very,very sick. | 只是病得非常非常严重 |
[16:18] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[16:21] | Good boy.Swallow. | 好孩子 咽下去 |
[16:24] | there you go. | 好了 |
[16:26] | Now get some rest. | 现在休息吧 |
[16:31] | so,does a guy have to be sick to get a pair of those booties? | 对了 只有生病了才能得到一双那样的袜子吗? |
[16:46] | Thank god she wasn’t using suppositories. | 幸亏她用的不是栓剂 |
[17:12] | son of a bitch! | 王八蛋! |
[17:15] | Charlie,are you up? | 查理 你起来了吗? |
[17:55] | -Alan! -Whoa! | -艾伦! -喔! |
[18:00] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢? |
[18:01] | Escaping. | 跑路 |
[18:03] | Well,charlie,this isn’t a good time. | 喔 查理 这可不是一个好时候 |
[18:05] | I’ve already had my second cup of coffee. | 我都喝了两杯咖啡了 |
[18:08] | Look,I don’t know how long I’ve got. | 听着 我不知道我有多长时间 |
[18:09] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道我要多长时间 |
[18:14] | oh,damn it.She’s out. | 哦 可恶 她出来了 |
[18:17] | Out of what? | 什么出来了? |
[18:18] | Her freakin’ mind! | 她那个神经病! |
[18:20] | Charlie,where are you?! | 查理 你在哪儿呢?! |
[18:23] | Oh,god,she’s coming.Is your door locked? | 哦 天哪 她来了 你的门锁上了吗? |
[18:25] | No.Neither was my window. | 没 我窗也没锁 |
[18:27] | Two mistakes I will never make again. | 这两个错误我永远不会再犯了 |
[18:29] | Charlie,are you in here? | 查理 你在里面吗? |
[18:32] | Rose! | 罗丝! |
[18:33] | Sorry,alan.Have you seen charlie? | 抱歉 艾伦 看见查理了吗? |
[18:35] | Bathtub. | 在浴缸里 |
[18:42] | For god’s sake,alan,you’re my brother. | 看在上帝份上 查理 你可是我亲兄弟 |
[18:46] | Oh,charlie,is this how you act after everything I’ve done for you? | 哦 查理 我为你做了这么多 你就这么报答我吗? |
[18:50] | Yes,this is how I act. | 没错 我就是这么做的 |
[18:52] | Playing anne frank in a bathtub. | 扮演浴缸里的安妮·弗兰克 (为躲避纳粹残害 藏在密室两年 写出著名的”安妮日记”) |
[18:55] | Well,I give up. | 好吧 我放弃了 |
[18:56] | I can’t take care of you if you won’t cooperate. | 如果你不合作的话 我没法照顾你 |
[18:58] | Oh,no,no,rose.Let’s,uh… | 哦 不 不要 罗丝 |
[19:00] | let’s not be hasty. | 不要这么草率 |
[19:01] | It’s been so nice these last couple of weeks. | 过去的这两周都这么美好 |
[19:03] | What if charlie promises to behave himself? | 如果查理答应好好听话呢? |
[19:05] | I am not promising nurse ratched here anything! | 我不会答应Ratched护士任何事! (“飞跃疯人院”里的变态护士) |
[19:09] | Well,then,I guess I’ll just leave. | 哦 好吧 我想我该离开了 |
[19:12] | -You’re not leaving. -I was bluffing. | -你咋不走 -我就是说说 |
[19:14] | -Rose. -Sorry. | -罗丝 -好吧 |
[19:19] | Well,I hope you are proud of yourself. | 好了 我希望你为自己感到自豪 |
[19:21] | All she was trying to do was help you. | 她做的一切都是为了帮你 |
[19:22] | No,no,no,that’s not what she was trying to do. | 不不不 她才不会那么做呢 |
[19:27] | This was all a plot. | 这一切都是阴谋 |
[19:29] | It started with getting me sick. | 先是让我生病 |
[19:31] | Then she drugged me to keep me helpless | 然后她给我下药 让我无能为力 |
[19:33] | so she could move in and have her way with me. | 这样她就能搬来住 控制我了 |
[19:34] | Oh,really?Yse gotroou sick? | 哦 是吗 是罗丝让你生病的? |
[19:37] | It had nothing to do with you sticking your tongue down | 这跟你把自己的舌头伸到 |
[19:39] | the throat of a flu-riddled bimbo? | 感冒了的荡女的喉咙里没关系? |
[19:41] | Okay,I’m not saying I know how she did it,but she did it. | 呃 我不知道她怎么做到的 但是我知道她确实做了 |
[19:44] | Charlie,do you have any idea how insane this makes you sound? | 查理 你知道你这些话听起来有多荒唐吗? |
[19:47] | I have proof.Come on.I’ll show you. | 我有证据 跟我来 我给你看 |
[19:49] | Uh,charlie? | 呃 查理? |
[19:54] | Fine,I’ll wait outside. | 好的 我在外面等 |
[20:02] | I’m bored.Want to go see a movie? | 我很无聊 想去看电影吗? |
[20:04] | Now? | 现在? |
[20:05] | Well,you got the listings there. | 哦 你那儿有电影上映的信息 |
[20:07] | Jake,for the love of god… | 杰克 看在上帝的份儿上 |
[20:09] | fine,but don’t say I never asked. | 好 别说我从来没问过你啊 |
[20:15] | You’ll see.I have proof. | 你会知道的 我有证据 |
[20:17] | I didn’t swallow the last pill she gave me so we can have it analyzed. | 她上次给我的药我没吃 所以我们可以分析一下 |
[20:21] | Right.We’ll call csi and have them run some tests. | 好的 我们给犯罪现场鉴证科打电话 请他们化验一下 |
[20:26] | I hid it under my pillow,and… | 我藏在枕头下面了 |
[20:34] | okay. | 好了 |
[20:35] | I don’t have proof. | 我现在没证据了 |
[20:46] | Rose? | 罗丝? |
[20:47] | Oh,hi,lulu. | 嗨 你好 Lulu |
[20:49] | How’d your plan work out? | 你的计划成功了吗? |
[20:51] | Well,you were fine,but I think I may have overplayed it. | 哦 你做得很好 但我想我有点过了 |
[20:55] | Well,if you want to take another swing at him,I think I’m coming down with mono. | 呃 如果你想再试一次 我可以试下感染性单核血球病 |
[20:58] | Oh.Charlie’s already had mono. | 哦 查理已经得过感染性单核血球病 |
[21:01] | Give me a call if you get mumps or whooping cough. | 如果你得了腮腺炎或者百日咳 记得给我打电话 |
[21:03] | Will do. | 好的 |
[21:14] | Oh,rose. | 哦 罗丝 |
[21:27] | Oh,god,not another one. | 哦 天哪 又来一个 |