时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, I’m thinking we serve the good wine before the ceremony, | 我在想我们可以在 典礼开始前先上好酒 |
[00:06] | And then at the reception, after everybody’s got a little buzz on, | 然后在典礼上 等大家都晕乎乎的 |
[00:09] | we uncork the crap. | 我们就打开那些廉价的酒 |
[00:12] | Alan, I do not want to cheap out on | 艾伦 我可不想我的婚礼搞得那么廉价 |
[00:14] | what is very possibly my last wedding. | 这很有可能是我最后一次婚礼了 |
[00:18] | He’s always been stingy. | 他总是那么小气 |
[00:20] | I remember once, when he was a little boy, | 我记得有一次 当他还是小男孩的时候 |
[00:22] | he accidentally swallowed a quarter. | 他不小心吞了25美分 |
[00:23] | Refused to poop for a week. | 结果一个星期不愿拉屎 |
[00:27] | Mom, for god’s sakes. This is my futurstepsister. | 妈妈 看在上帝的份上 她是我未来的继妹 |
[00:30] | Oh, relax, alan. I think it’s cute. | 哦 别在意 艾伦 我觉得那挺可爱的 |
[00:32] | Cute? | 可爱? |
[00:33] | He’s so tight, I wouldn’t have been surprised if only two dimes came out. | 他多吝啬啊 就算最后只拉出两美分我都不觉得奇怪 |
[00:39] | Mom, I’m begging you. | 妈妈 我求你了 |
[00:42] | Would you feel any better if I told you something embarrassing about me? | 如果我告诉你我的丑事 会不会让你舒服点? |
[00:45] | Yes. | 可以 |
[00:46] | Promise not to laugh? | 千万不许笑 |
[00:47] | -Promise. -All right. | -不笑 -好 |
[00:50] | I have never in my life refused to poop. | 我一生中从没不愿拉屎 |
[00:59] | You are so mean. I love you. | 你真讽刺 我爱你 |
[01:04] | I think I liked it better when you two didn’t get along. | 我觉得我更喜欢你们俩不合的时候 |
[01:06] | Well, those days are over. | 嗯 那已经过去了 |
[01:08] | Once I saw how happy evie makes my father, | 当我看到埃维让我父亲如此开心的时候 |
[01:11] | I could have married her myself. | 我自己都愿意娶她 |
[01:12] | Oh, thank you, sweetheart. | 哦 谢谢 宝贝 |
[01:13] | And you’re like the daughter I never had. | 你就像我的女儿一样 我从未有过的女儿 |
[01:15] | Not that he didn’t try. | 而不是那个他没试过的 |
[01:21] | You should have seen him parading around in my earrings | 你真该看看他带着我的耳环 |
[01:22] | and my high heels. | 穿着我的高跟鞋 到处炫耀的样子 |
[01:24] | “Look at me, mommy, I’m pretty. “ | “看看我 妈妈 我很漂亮” |
[01:29] | he wasn’t, of course. | 当然了 一点都不漂亮 |
[01:33] | Oh, darling, I’m just teasing you. You’re all man. | 哦 亲爱的 我跟你开玩笑呢 你是个男子汉 |
[01:39] | Thanks. Okay, let’s talk appetizers. | 谢谢 好 让我们来讨论下开胃菜 |
[01:42] | Charlie: Hey, alan, how long do I have before bridezilla gets here? | 嘿 艾伦 新娘专业户还有多久会到? |
[01:48] | Gee, charlie, I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 哦 查理 我 我不知道你在说什么 |
[01:51] | She’s already here, isn’t she? | 她已经到了 对不对? |
[01:54] | Yes, dear. Come on down. | 是的 亲爱的 下来吧 |
[01:56] | It’s a little game we play. | 这是我们之间的小游戏 |
[01:58] | I show him unconditional love, and he’s an ungrateful little pissant. | 我给他无微不至的爱 而他是一个不知感激的混蛋 |
[02:04] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[02:05] | Hello, dear. You remember teddy’s daughter, courtney? | 你好 亲爱的 还记得泰迪的女儿考特尼吗? |
[02:08] | How could I forget? | 怎么会不记得呢? |
[02:10] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[02:11] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[02:13] | Evelyn: Cour tney and your brother are helping me with the wedding arrangements. | 考特尼和你弟弟正在帮我准备婚礼 |
[02:17] | It’s your fifth wedding, mom. | 这是你第五次婚礼了 妈妈 |
[02:19] | What do you need help with, besides remembering the groom’s name? | 你还要别人帮你什么? 除了记住新郎的名字 |
[02:25] | You know, I’d cut him out of the will | 知道吗 如果我觉得他会活得比我久的话 |
[02:28] | if I thought there was a chance he’d outlive me. | 我会把他从我的遗嘱中删掉 |
[02:32] | Hello? | 喂? |
[02:33] | Oh, teddy, darling. What’s up? | 哦 泰迪 亲爱的 什么事? |
[02:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[02:39] | That’s wonderful. Can you keep it up till I get there? | 太好了 你能在我赶到之前保持住吗? |
[02:44] | All right, all right, I just want to make sure we’re all on the same page here. | 好 好 我只想确保我们达成一致 |
[02:47] | This-this wedding will be absolutely ruined if mom finds out that | 如果妈妈发现她的儿子和她的继女 |
[02:50] | her son and her future stepdaughter have been carrying on behind her back. | 又偷偷摸摸的搞到一块了 这场婚礼绝对办不成 |
[02:53] | -Don’t worry. -She won’T. | -别担心 -她不会发现的 |
[02:54] | No, I do worry. There-there can be no flirting, no innuendo. | 不 我很担心 不准调情 也不准性暗示 |
[02:59] | Don’t worry about in you endo. | 别担心 你的身体不会被进入 |
[03:00] | Worry about in her endo. | 她的才会 (查理故意将暗示这个单词拆分) |
[03:05] | Everybody keeps their troublemakers in their pants. | 每个人都保证自己的 “闯祸家伙”呆在裤子里 |
[03:08] | Hey, I’ll coepate, but I can’t speak for my troublemaker. | 嘿 我愿意合作 但我不代表我的”闯祸家伙” |
[03:11] | Ev yn:Elalan! Teddy wants to talk to you about the boutonnieres. | 艾伦! 泰迪想和你谈谈胸花 |
[03:16] | Coming! | 来了! |
[03:18] | I knew he’d fight me on this. | 我就知道他会和我争这个 |
[03:22] | So, when can we get together? | 那么 我们什么时候重新在一起? |
[03:25] | We can’T. You and I are done. | 我们不能 你和我结束了 |
[03:29] | Why, just because of what alan said? | 为什么 就因为艾伦说了那些 |
[03:30] | Nobody listens to alan. | 没人听艾伦的 |
[03:32] | Hell, half the time, alan doesn’t listen to alan. | 有一半的时间 艾伦都不听艾伦的 |
[03:35] | Look, I finally have a good relationship with your mother, | 听着 我终于能和你妈妈好好相处了 |
[03:37] | and I’d like to keep it that way. | 我想一直保持这种状态 |
[03:39] | Hey, a good relationship with my mother is ghly overrated. | 嘿 和我妈之间的亲密关系 通常是被高估的 |
[03:42] | Look at me. I’ve gone my whole life without one. | 看看我 我一生都没得到过 |
[03:45] | Charlie, get it through your head. | 查理 别想了 |
[03:47] | You and I–no more. | 你和我 不再有可能了 |
[03:53] | If it were that simple, they wouldn’t call it a troublemaker. | 如果真那么简单 就不会把它称作”闯祸家伙”了 |
[04:06] | I’d like to make a little toast. | 我建议大家干一杯 |
[04:08] | To our families coming together. | 为即将结合成一家人 |
[04:10] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 干杯 |
[04:11] | To coming together. | 为即将结合 |
[04:15] | Evelyn is gaining a daughter, and I’m gaining two sons. | 伊夫琳多了个女儿 而我又多了两个儿子 |
[04:18] | -And a grandson. -Don’t interrupt. | -还有个孙子 -别插嘴 |
[04:21] | And I’d like to say something else. | 我还有些想说 |
[04:23] | I want this to be an old-fashioned marriage. | 我希望这是场传统的婚姻 |
[04:26] | Darling, what’s mine is yours. | 亲爱的 我的就是你的 |
[04:29] | We do not need a prenup. | 我们不需要婚前协议 |
[04:32] | Teddy, we’ve talked about this. | 泰迪 我们谈过这个 |
[04:34] | You have a lot of money. You should be protected. | 你有很多钱 你应该得到保护 |
[04:37] | I don’t need to be protected from you, baby. | 但我不必要对你这么做 宝贝 |
[04:39] | -Daddy,ait a minute… -courtney, this is none of your business. | -爸爸 等一下 -考特尼 这与你无关 |
[04:42] | -But, dad! But nothing. | -但是 爸爸 -没有但是 |
[04:44] | Tlovei his woman, | 我爱这个女人 |
[04:46] | and I am not going to bet against our marriage by bringing a bunch of lawyers into it. | 我不会雇一群律师来赌我们的婚姻不会成功 |
[04:54] | He must really love her. | 他一定很爱她 |
[04:55] | Yeah. The schmuck. | 是啊 这个笨蛋 |
[05:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[05:09] | I had a thought about the ice sculpture. | 关于冰雕我有个想法 |
[05:14] | A lot of people go with cupid, but you got to remember, the bow and arrow melts first, | 很多人用丘比特 但是你们得记住 弓和箭会最先化掉 |
[05:18] | and what you’re left with is a fat kid dancing in shrimp. | 然后你们就只剩个在虾盘中 跳舞的胖娃娃(指丘比特) |
[05:24] | There’s gonna be shrimp? | 会有虾? |
[05:25] | For the guests. | 为客人准备的 |
[05:27] | So, what am I? | 那我是什么? |
[05:28] | Don’t feed me straight lines, dear. | 不要给我吃憋 亲爱的 |
[05:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:34] | Why would I feed her straight lines if there’s shrimp? | 既然有虾的话 为什么我要让她吃憋 |
[05:51] | Courtney: I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上出来 |
[05:52] | I can’t wait. Better let me in now. | 我等不及了 最好马上让我进去 |
[05:55] | Charlie, get out of here. | 查理 出去 |
[05:57] | Oh, come on. You can’t just cut me off like this. | 哦 拜托 你不能就这样拒了我 |
[06:00] | Hey, I can cut off whoever or whatever I want. | 嘿 我能拒绝我想拒的任何人 或是任何东西 |
[06:05] | Are you playing hard to get because you know it turns me on? | 你是在玩欲擒故纵吗 你知道这样会让我亢奋 |
[06:09] | I’m not playing, charlie. | 我没有在玩你 查理? |
[06:11] | Okay, I just have to say, not playing turns me on more. | 好吧 我只是想说 别再故意让我亢奋了 |
[06:17] | Alan: Charlie, are you in there with courtney? | 查理 你和考特尼在一起吗? |
[06:19] | No. | 没有 |
[06:22] | -Hi, courtney. -Hi, alan. | -嗨 考特尼 -嗨 艾伦 |
[06:25] | I thought we had an agreement. | 我想我们有过协议 |
[06:26] | Yeah, the agreement was, mom doesn’t find out. | 是啊 协议就是不让妈妈知道 |
[06:30] | Courtney? You okay, dear? | 考特尼? 你还好吗 亲爱的? |
[06:33] | Oh, I’m fine, evelyn. | 哦 我很好 伊夫琳 |
[06:36] | I thought you might be upset about that prenup nonsense, | 我知道你或许对婚前协议的事不高兴了 |
[06:40] | and I just want you to know, I’m not after your father’s money. | 我只是想让你知道 我并不是为了你父亲的钱 |
[06:43] | Courtney: I’m sure you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[06:48] | Believe me, I have plenty of my own money. | 相信我 我自己也有很多钱 |
[06:50] | Of course, don’t tell alan and charlie. | 当然啦 别告诉艾伦和查理 |
[06:51] | They’re annoying enough as it is. | 他们现在已经很烦人了 |
[06:55] | I won’T. | 我不会的 |
[06:58] | So, exactly how rich are you? | 那么 你到底多有钱? |
[07:01] | I do all right. | 还行吧 |
[07:04] | When you marry my grandma, what does that make you to me? | 你娶了我奶奶的话 我能得到什么? |
[07:08] | Nothing. | 什么都得不到 |
[07:12] | Sorry, dear. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[07:13] | Oh, that’s all right. | 哦 没事 |
[07:15] | I was talking to the kid. | 我和这孩子在聊天 |
[07:16] | Isn’t that nice. | 真好 |
[07:18] | You know, even if we’re not related, | 知道吗 即使我们不是亲戚 |
[07:20] | you can still buy me birthday and christmas presents. | 你还是能给我买生日及圣诞节礼物的 |
[07:23] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢提醒 |
[07:26] | Alan: I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[07:28] | If mom’s got so much money, | 如果妈妈真那么有钱的话 |
[07:30] | how come we still get books for christmas? | 为什么我们圣诞节还是只能收到书呢? |
[07:33] | Let it go, alan. | 别想了 艾伦 |
[07:34] | Whatever money she has, most likely has got an ancient curse attached to it. | 不管她有多少钱 那钱多半被诅咒过 |
[07:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[07:43] | I’m here. I figure, what the hell? | 我在解决问题 有问题吗? |
[07:47] | Just remember to put the seat back down. | 记得把座垫放下来 |
[07:49] | It’s a ladies’ room. Why do they even go up? | 这是女厕 为什么它们要掀起来? |
[07:52] | I don’t know. It’s a bigger target for broads who want to puke their dinner. | 我不知道 女人们要是呕吐的话 更容易找得准吧 |
[07:57] | Makes sense. All right. | 有点意思 好吧 |
[08:00] | Let’s talk about courtney. | 我们来谈谈考特尼 |
[08:04] | What do you want me to tell you, alan? | 你想要我说什么 艾伦? |
[08:05] | I want you to tell me why you’re so obsessed with her. | 我想让你告诉我 为什么你对她如此着迷 |
[08:08] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗? |
[08:09] | She drinks, she smokes, she gambles. | 她喝酒 抽烟 赌博 |
[08:11] | She’s me with indoor plumbing. | 她就是生殖器长在体内的我 |
[08:18] | What are you doing in the ladies’ room? | 你在女厕做什么? |
[08:20] | Uh, the men’s room was occupied. | 嗯 男厕人满了 |
[08:23] | Do you have to pee sitting down? | 要坐着尿尿吗? |
[08:25] | -No, the seats go up. -Cool. | -不用 座垫掀起来了 -酷 |
[08:30] | Hey, it smells nice in here. | 嘿 这儿闻起来真不错 |
[08:40] | Hey, courtney, it’s charlie. Your brother. | 嘿 考特尼 我是查理 你哥哥 |
[08:44] | Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for making a scene there in the restaurant. | 不管怎样 我想为餐厅发生的事道歉 |
[08:49] | Would still love to get together, so give me a call. | 我仍想重新在一起 所以给我打电话 |
[08:51] | I’m just sitting at home reading a book. | 我在家看书呢 |
[08:57] | And watching tv. | 还在看电视 |
[09:02] | Disney channel. 101 dalmatians. | 迪斯尼频道 101斑点狗 |
[09:05] | What a great film, huh? | 好电影 是吧? |
[09:10] | Oop, sat on the remote. | 哦 坐在遥控器上了 |
[09:12] | Hey, apocalypse now. | 嘿 现在是现代启示录了 |
[09:15] | Another great movie, huh? | 又一部不错的电影 哈? |
[09:17] | Anyway, call me. | 不管怎样 打给我 |
[09:27] | -hi, chlie. -Rose? | -嗨 查理 -罗丝? |
[09:30] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢? |
[09:32] | I could ask you that question. | 这个问题我可以问你 |
[09:35] | And the answer would be the same: Stalking. | 我们的答案是相同的 跟踪 |
[09:40] | No, no, I’m not, uh… | 不 不 我没有… |
[09:42] | Good at it? | 擅长于此? |
[09:45] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[09:47] | -Right now, or long-term? -Rose! | -指现在还是长期? -罗丝! |
[09:50] | I’ve just been watching you for an hour and… | 我观察你一个小时又… |
[09:53] | 38 minutes, and I felt bad for you. | 38分钟 我为你感到难过 |
[09:55] | I thought maybe you could use some help. | 我想或许我可以给你点帮助 |
[09:57] | Thanks, but I’m fine. | 谢谢 我很好 |
[09:59] | Rely? Did you bring water? | 是吗? 你带水了吗? |
[10:01] | No. | 没有 |
[10:05] | -Trail mix? -No. | -什锦杂果? -没有 |
[10:10] | Pee jar? | 尿瓶? |
[10:12] | Oh, that would have been a great idea. | 哦 真是个好主意 |
[10:14] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Let’s see, what else? | 让我们看看 还有什么? |
[10:21] | Ooh, night vision goggles? | 哦 夜视镜 |
[10:25] | I don’t think so. | 我不要这个 |
[10:26] | You say that now, but if you hide in her trunk, | 你现在这么说 但是当你躲在她车的后备箱里 |
[10:28] | and want to do a little light reading, you’re gonna be sorry. | 想读点闲书的时候 你就会后悔了 |
[10:32] | -I’m fine. -Okay. | -我很好 -好 |
[10:35] | I’ll just keep you company. | 我就在这陪着你 |
[10:37] | Give me one of these if you need to use the pee jar. | 给我这个动作 如果你需要用尿瓶的话 |
[10:41] | Charlie, what the hell are you doing? | 查理 你在这干嘛? |
[10:45] | Teddy, how are you? | 泰迪 你好 |
[10:47] | Since when do you drive a volvo? | 你什么时候开起沃尔沃了 |
[10:49] | Uh, it’s my brother’s car. | 嗯 那是我弟弟的车 |
[10:51] | Very smart. She would have spotted your car. | 真聪明 她一定会注意到你自己的车 |
[10:54] | I didn’t give you points for that. | 我没为此给你加分 |
[10:56] | I thought you and I had an understanding that you and my daughter weren’t gonna see each other anymore. | 我以为我们已达成共识 你和我的女儿不再约会 |
[11:01] | Well, in my defense, sir, we’re not really seeing each other. | 嗯 要我说 先生 我们并没有约会 |
[11:03] | This is more of a, um… | 这更像是 嗯… |
[11:05] | Reconnaissance mission. | 侦察任务 |
[11:07] | Who is this? | 这位是? |
[11:09] | Oh, uh, this is rose. | 哦 嗯 这位是罗丝 |
[11:11] | -She’s kind of my, um… -sidekick. | -她是我的 嗯… -同伙 |
[11:16] | I don’t wanna beat this to death, but if your mother finds out | 我不想扼杀你们 但是如果你妈妈发现 |
[11:18] | that you and courtney are seeing each other and thinks I kept it from her, | 你和考特尼在约会 并认为我向她隐瞒 |
[11:22] | I don’t know what she’d do, probably call off the wedding. | 我不知道她会做什么 可能会取消婚礼 |
[11:24] | I’M… I’M… I’m sorry, teddy. | 我 我 我很抱歉 泰迪 |
[11:26] | I don’t want to screw things up. | 我不想把事情搞咂 |
[11:27] | -Well, then go home. -Right. | -那很好 快回家 -好吧 |
[11:30] | Nice to meet you, rose. | 很高兴见到你 罗丝 |
[11:32] | Enchant? | 你真迷人 |
[11:37] | Boy, if he was 30 years younger, I’d be following him. | 哦 如果他年轻30岁 我会跟踪他 |
[11:43] | Oh, what the hell? | 哦 管他呢 |
[11:56] | You were with her, weren’t you? | 你和她在一起 是吗? |
[11:59] | What are you, my wife? | 你是谁 我妻子? |
[12:03] | No, I’m the wedding planner. | 不 我是婚礼策划人 |
[12:08] | I’m the one who’s dealing with caterers and florists | 我负责宴会安排 花卉定制 |
[12:11] | and musicians and parking valets | 婚礼音乐 泊车安排 |
[12:12] | and a thousand frozen butterflies. | 冷冻蝴蝶 (其实应该是冷冻蝴蝶虾) |
[12:15] | Frozen butterflies? | 冷冻蝴蝶? |
[12:16] | Mom wanted butterflies. | 妈妈想要蝴蝶 |
[12:18] | What is she gonna do, eat them? | 她要来干嘛? 吃? |
[12:20] | No, you… You thaw them out during the ceremony, | 不 在庆典进行的时候让它们融化 |
[12:22] | and when the bride and groom kiss, they fly away. | 当新郎新娘接吻时 它们就飞起来 |
[12:24] | Is there still gonna be shrimp? | 还会有虾吗? |
[12:26] | Yes, there’s gonna be shrimp! | 是 会有虾! |
[12:27] | Good. I like shrimp. | 很好 我喜欢虾 |
[12:32] | Charlie, I will not have you ruin this wedding. | 查理 我不会让你毁掉这场婚礼的 |
[12:34] | Well, you can relax. | 好 放轻松 |
[12:36] | I wasn wititcourtney. | 我没和考特尼在一起 |
[12:37] | Thank god for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:39] | So where were you? | 那你去哪了? |
[12:41] | Parked outside her apartment. | 在她公寓外 |
[12:45] | You were stalking her? | 你跟踪她? |
[12:47] | Oh, man, why does everybody use that word? | 哦 天 为什么每个人都用这个词? |
[12:52] | It has such a bad connotation. | 它那么贬义 |
[12:55] | Charlie, what is wrong with you? | 查理 你怎么了? |
[12:56] | I’ve never seen you like this before. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[12:57] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:00] | I can’t get her out of my mind. | 我无法不想她 |
[13:02] | I go to sleep thinking about her. I wake up thinking about her. | 我睡觉时想着她 醒来时想着她 |
[13:06] | The other day, I stumble into a three-way and… | 那天 我无意中玩把3P |
[13:08] | Wait, wait… hey, whoa, whoa… | 等一下 等一下 嘿 哇 哇 |
[13:12] | How do you stumble into a three-way? | 你咋无意中玩把3P的? |
[13:14] | It’s usually a roommate thing. | 通常她们是室友 |
[13:17] | You read about sisters, but that almost never happens. | 你读到过姐妹行的 但是那几乎从未发生过 |
[13:21] | Anyway, in order to get through it, | 不管怎样 为了完事儿 |
[13:24] | I had to fantasize that both of them were courtney. | 我不得不她们两个都幻想成考特尼 |
[13:27] | How sad is that? | 多悲惨啊! |
[13:28] | I’m brokenhearted for you. | 我真为你心碎 |
[13:32] | You know what I think? | 知道我怎么想吗? |
[13:34] | I think the only reason you’re so obsessed with courtney is because you can’t have her. | 我认为你对考特尼如此着迷 只是因为你无法得到她 |
[13:38] | Well, duh. | 哦 得了吧 |
[13:40] | Oh, please tell me you’re not calling her. | 哦 千万别告诉我你是在打给她 |
[13:42] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[13:48] | Hey, rose, it’s charlie. | 嘿 罗丝 我是查理 |
[13:49] | Listen, after you’re done with teddy, | 听着 等你跟踪完泰迪之后 |
[13:51] | can you swing by courtney’s and let me know what she’s doing? | 能绕去考特尼家 然后告诉我她在做什么吗? |
[14:01] | Okay, the vows. | 好了 说到誓词 |
[14:03] | Now, I understand you’ve written your own? | 嗯 我猜你们已经各自写完了 |
[14:05] | First I’m hearing about it. | 我头一次听说这事 |
[14:06] | Oh, forgive me, darling, I… | 哦 请原谅 亲爱的 我… |
[14:08] | I took the liberty of writing both of ours. | 我擅自做主写了我们俩的 |
[14:13] | I come across kind of fruity, don’t I? | 我的部分有点娘娘腔 不是吗 |
[14:16] | Well, you’re in love with me. | 嗯 你爱我 |
[14:18] | Love makes everyone a little gay. | 爱使每个人都有点娘 |
[14:22] | Terrific. | 很好 |
[14:24] | Please let that be my butterflies. Please, please, please. | 拜托 最好是我的蝴蝶 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[14:29] | That kid doesn’t need butterflies. | 那孩子不需要蝴蝶 |
[14:33] | Hi, courtney, come on in. | 嗨 考特尼 请进 |
[14:35] | No, that’s okay. I just need to talk to my father. | 不 没事 我只是想和我父亲谈谈 |
[14:37] | What’s up, baby? | 什么事 宝贝? |
[14:39] | Is courtney here? | 考特尼来了? |
[14:43] | Hi, courtney. | 嗨 考特尼 |
[14:45] | Hi, charlie. | 嗨 查理 |
[14:47] | Dad, it’s kinda private. Can I talk to you outside, please? | 爸爸 是私事 我能和你在外面谈吗? |
[14:49] | Sure. Excuse me. | 当然 失陪一下 |
[14:51] | Did you happen to see a frozen butterfly truck go by? | 你有没有看到一辆装着 冷冻蝴蝶的卡车经过? |
[14:56] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧? |
[14:57] | No, no, everything is not okay. | 不 不 啥都不好 |
[14:59] | Always good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[15:02] | I just don’t under dstan why you won’t help me! | 我只是不明白你为什么不愿帮我 |
[15:04] | Damn it, courtney. We’ve been through this! | 该死 考特尼 我们老是这样! |
[15:05] | I’m not gonna keep bailing you out. | 我不会再总是帮你了 |
[15:07] | -But daddy, I… -Don’t “but daddy” me! | -但是 爸爸 我… -不要再对我说”但是爸爸” |
[15:09] | Wow, makes you feel grateful that the three of us get along so well. | 哇 真要感谢老天 我们仨处得这么好 |
[15:14] | Courtney: Well, what am I supposed to do? Li ve on the street? | 很好 那我该怎么做? 住在街上? |
[15:16] | Teddy: You’re supposed to live within your means. | 你该靠自己生活 |
[15:17] | Courtney: Oh, so you’re just gonna turn your back on me, your own daughter? | 哦 那你就打算丢下我 你的亲生女儿? |
[15:20] | Teddy: Oh, don’t be such a drama queen! | 哦 不要这么戏剧化 |
[15:21] | Courtney: You know what? Forget it! I’m outta here. | 你知道吗? 算了吧 我要走了 |
[15:23] | Teddy: Courtney, don’t be like that. | 考特尼 别这样 |
[15:30] | Okay, the butterflies. | 好 说到蝴蝶 |
[15:32] | Um, now… now, mom, when you kiss teddy, | 嗯 嗯… 妈妈 当你亲吻泰迪的时候 |
[15:34] | they’re gonna be released on the deck, | 它们会在阳台上解冻 |
[15:35] | but just so you know, there’s a 50-50 chance that seagulls will swoop down and rip them to shreds. | 但是你要知道 有一半的可能海鸥会冲下来将它们撕碎 |
[15:45] | I’m sorry you heard that. | 不好意思让你们听到这些 |
[15:47] | Do you want me to talk to her? | 需要我和她谈谈吗? |
[15:49] | No, no, leave it alone. | 不 不 别管这事 |
[15:51] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[15:56] | Would either of you care to explain why he’s going to talk to her? | 你们谁愿意和我解释下 为什么他要去和她谈谈 |
[16:01] | -No. -No. | -不 -不 |
[16:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么? |
[16:11] | I was concerned about you. I thought maybe I could help. | 我很关心你 我想我或许可以帮助你 |
[16:15] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[16:18] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[16:22] | I was looking at the wrong window. | 哈 原来我盯错窗了 |
[16:27] | What? | 什么? |
[16:28] | Nice place. | 好地方 |
[16:33] | So… what’s going on? | 对了 怎么了? |
[16:36] | What do you want me to tell you, charlie? | 你想让我告诉你什么 查理? |
[16:39] | I lost my job; I’m about to lose my condo; | 我丢了工作 我即将失去我的公寓 |
[16:42] | and my father won’t lift a finger to help me. | 我父亲不愿举手之劳帮我一下 |
[16:47] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少? |
[16:48] | Forget it. I can’t take your money. | 别放在心上 我不能拿你的钱 |
[16:52] | Well, I hadn’t actually offered yet. | 嗯 我还没说要给呢 |
[16:56] | But we are gonna be family, and family looks after each other. | 但是我们就要成为一家人了 一家人就该相互照应 |
[17:01] | I need $50, 000. | 我需要五万块 |
[17:07] | How about if I talk to your dad? | 不如我和你爸爸谈谈怎样? |
[17:10] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[17:12] | He’s trying to teach me a lesson. | 他想给我点教训 |
[17:15] | And, uh, you know, I just love this place so much. | 嗯 你知道 我爱死这房子了 |
[17:21] | I put every dime I had into it. | 我把每一分钱都花在这里了 |
[17:26] | Charlie, what am I gonna do? | 查理 我该怎么办? |
[17:30] | You’re gonna take the money from me. | 你该拿我的钱 |
[17:33] | No, no, it wouldn’t be right. | 不 不 这不合适 |
[17:37] | I insist. | 我坚持给你 |
[17:45] | I promise I’ll pay you back. | 我一定会还你的 |
[17:47] | I know you will. | 我知道你会还的 |
[17:49] | Thank you… so much. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[18:02] | No, no. No, that’S… that’s not why I’m doing this. | 不 不 不 我不是为这才这么做的 |
[18:05] | I know. I know, but I want you. | 我知道 我知道 但我想要你 |
[18:11] | I want you, too, but I don’t want to feel like we’re doing this because I lent you money. | 我也想要你 但是 我不想感觉你这么做是因为我借你钱 |
[18:16] | Okay, okay. But soon? | 好吧 好吧 那么以后? |
[18:21] | Definitely soon. | 当然 以后 |
[18:31] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[18:38] | Ah, hell, if you’re okay with it, I’m okay with it. | 去他的 如果你不介意 我也不介意 |
[18:51] | I promise to honorand cherish you, | 我发誓会尊重你 珍惜你 |
[18:54] | to always be there for you as a trusted friend, | 永远不离不弃 作一个可信赖的朋友 |
[18:58] | devoted husband and selfish lover. | 一个忠实的丈夫 一个自私的爱人 |
[19:02] | Selfless. | 无私的 |
[19:04] | Oh, right, selfless. | 哦 对 无私的 |
[19:08] | Teddy: And even though I am significantly older than you… | 即使我比你年长许多… |
[19:13] | I feel renewed and replenished every time | 我时刻感到重生和充实 |
[19:17] | I drink the sweet nectar of your youth. | 我汲取你年轻的甘露 |
[19:20] | Pick it up, teddy. No one can see butterflies in the dark. | 快点 泰迪 没人能在黑暗中看见蝴蝶 |
[19:26] | I remember the first time I laid eyes on you | 我记得我第一次见到你 |
[19:28] | at one of the many charity evts to | 是在你出席的无数次慈善会中的一次 |
[19:32] | which you so tirelessly devote yourself. | 你总那么不知疲倦的奉献你自己 |
[19:36] | You were a vision in dolce & gabbana and compassion. | 你是男人的梦幻 女人的典范 |
[19:41] | And that first moment we spoke, | 我们第一次谈话 |
[19:44] | the simple melody of your voice was testimony to | 你美妙的声音证明了 |
[19:47] | how much the world lost when you gave up a very promising singing career… | 你放弃了前途似锦的歌唱事业 是世界一个巨大的损失 |
[19:55] | In order to raise your two little boys, not that they ever appreciated it. | 你尽心抚养两个孩子 他们却从未为此感激 |
[20:03] | And the lovemaking. | 我们的缠绵 |
[20:05] | What can I say about the lovemaking? | 我要怎么形容我们的缠绵呢? |
[20:09] | I can’t say this. | 我说不出口 |
[20:11] | If you don’t, I will. | 如果你不说 我来说 |
[20:18] | As I explored every inch of your firm, non-surgically enhanced body… | 当我一点一点融入你 紧紧的没有动过手术的身体 |
[20:25] | I finally learned the meaning of the words, “heaven on earth”… | 我终于了解了”人间天堂” |
[20:31] | And “natural redhead. “ | 和”天生红发” |
[20:39] | In the words of the bard: “Shall I compare thee to the summer’s day? | 借诗人的词 “我想将你比作夏日” |
[20:45] | “Thou art more lovely “and more temperate. | “你却比夏日更可爱也更温暖” |
[20:48] | “Rough winds do shake the darling buds of may, “ | “狂风吹落了五月可爱的花蕾 “ |
[20:52] | and summer’s lease “hath all too short a date. “ | “夏日的美好是这么短暂” |
[20:58] | “so long as men can breathe, “our eyes can see. | “只要人类尚存 我们互相凝视” |
[21:02] | “So long lives this “and gives life to thee. “ | “这诗将永存 让你青春常在” |
[21:08] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[21:23] | You want me to sweep them up and pop them in the microwave? | 要我把它们扫起来扔进微波炉吗? |