时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Thanks for seeing me in such a notice, doc | 谢谢你愿意临时见我 医生 |
[00:03] | Not a problem, charlie | 没什么 查理 |
[00:06] | So, what’s the big emergency? | 出什么大事了? |
[00:09] | Why is it has to be an emergency? maybe I just want to check in. | 为什么非得是大事 或许我就是想来看看 |
[00:11] | Well, you left six messages on my servers | 嗯 你留了六条信息在我的答录机上 |
[00:14] | Oh, That was just I could not have filled out the hell of speed dial. | 哦 那是因为我没有快速拨号功能 |
[00:18] | All right. I’ve got 5 minutes before my next patient, So why don’t you give me the headline? | 好吧 我还有病人 给你5分钟 说重点 |
[00:22] | All right. I’m seeing a woman. | 好吧 我在跟一个女人约会 |
[00:23] | That’s not a headline , that’s a name of paper | 哦 查理 这不是重点 只是标题 |
[00:26] | I know I know.But She’s different form the type of woman I usually go out with | 我知道 我知道 但她和我以前约会的女人不同 |
[00:30] | well, different how? | 怎么个不同 |
[00:32] | Wel, she’s a litthe older. | 嗯 她年龄有点大 |
[00:34] | You really couldn’t go younger without having register with authority | 法律规定你不能跟未成年人约会 |
[00:41] | I mean she’s older than me. | 我的意思是她比我大 |
[00:44] | Oh, We had a headline | 哦 这就是重点了 |
[00:45] | And I’m really confused. Beacause I hve really strong feeling towards to her | 我很困惑 因为我真的很喜欢她 |
[00:49] | Do you find her attractive? | 你觉得她很有魅力? |
[00:51] | -Yeah, She’s gorgeous. -How’s sex? -How************ | -是的 她迷人极了 -性生活怎样? |
[00:53] | We haven’t had yet | 我们还没做爱 |
[00:54] | Oh, that’s impresses. We had a new headline | 哦 好极了 我们有新的重点了 |
[00:58] | Do I have to pay extra for the sarcasm? | 我还得为冷嘲热讽另外付钱吗? |
[01:00] | No, it’s free. | 不用 那是免费赠送的 |
[01:03] | But the thing is we got a long great, | 问题是我们相处地很好 |
[01:05] | she’s warm, nurturing, supportive. I feel really safe with her | 她温和 有教养 给我支持 和她一起我很有安全感 |
[01:09] | Well, let’s see. | 好 让我们疏理一下 |
[01:10] | You are involved with a old women. She’s warm, nurturing, supportive. | 你和一位年长的 温和的 有教养的 支持你的女人约会 |
[01:14] | You feel very safe with her | 你和她一起很有安全感 |
[01:16] | And you haven’t had sex | 而你们没有做爱 |
[01:17] | Now what male-female relationship does that suggest? | 这种男女关系意味着什么? |
[01:27] | I feel like I should know this one. | 我感觉我应该知道 |
[01:30] | Take your time. | 仔细想想 |
[01:33] | Older, nurturing, warm… | 年长的 有教养的 温和的…. |
[01:37] | mrs. Butterworth? | 巴特沃斯女士? |
[01:40] | Charlie, this woman you’re seeing is a mother figure. | 查理 你约会的这个女人 是母亲型的 |
[01:44] | A mother figure? | 母亲型? |
[01:45] | I said she’s warm, nurturing, and supportive. | 我说她温和 有教养 给我支持 |
[01:49] | The words “toxic she-devil” did not pass my lips. | 我可没说”恶毒女魔头” |
[01:53] | My point is, because your real mother didn’t give you what you need emotionally, | 我的意思是 因为你母亲没有满足你感情上的需求 |
[01:58] | you’re responding to it in this relationship. | 你就把这种需求带到这段感情里 |
[02:00] | No, no, no, no, no, this is not a mother thing. | 不 不 不 不 这和母亲无关 |
[02:04] | Now, my brother alan–he’s the needy one. | 我弟弟艾伦 他才有恋母情结呢 |
[02:07] | He practically wants to sit in this woman’s lap and breastfeed, and not in the fun way. | 他简直想要坐在这女人腿上喝奶 不是开玩笑 |
[02:13] | So alan’s met her? | 这么说艾伦见过她了? |
[02:14] | Yeah, and he’s clinging to her like a tree monkey, which is really pissing me off. | 是的 他像只树候一样趴在她身上 让我很不爽 |
[02:19] | So you’re competing with your brother | 那么你和你弟弟都在争取吸引 |
[02:21] | for the attention of an older, nurturing woman? | 一位年长而且有教养的女性的注意? |
[02:25] | Boy, you’re just a one-string banjo, aren’t you? | 天 你简直就是把单弦琴 (认准一件事) |
[02:28] | What do you want me to tell you, charlie? | 你想让我和你说什么 查理? |
[02:29] | I can only play the notes in front of me. | 从我得到的信息里只能得出这个结论 |
[02:31] | I want you to cut through all the psychobabble and tell me why I’m so confused. | 我想要你解开我的心结 告诉我迷茫的原因 |
[02:35] | I just did. | 我就是这么做的 |
[02:36] | You’re gonna stick with the mother thing, huh? | 你就铆在母亲那一说上了 是吗? |
[02:38] | Plink, plink, plink. | 叮铃 叮铃 叮铃 (查理之前说她像单弦琴) |
[02:41] | Look, charlie, I’ve got my next patient waiting. | 听着 查理 下一个病人在等我呢 |
[02:43] | If you like, we can make a weekly appointment | 如果你愿意 我们可以一周见一次 |
[02:45] | and really explore these issues. | 继续深入探讨这个问题 |
[02:47] | In fact, twice a week might not be overdoing it. | 事实上 一周两次也没什么不可以 |
[02:50] | No, thanks, I prefer to deal with my demons as they escape. | 不用了 谢谢 我觉得我能驱除自己的心魔 |
[02:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:55] | So what do I owe you? | 那我该给你多少? |
[02:56] | Well, I get $200 an hour. You were here for five minutes. | 嗯 我一小时收费两百 你说了五分钟 |
[02:59] | So why don’t we just round it off and say $200. | 不如凑个整数 给200吧 |
[03:04] | man. Even hookers prorate. | 天 连妓女都按比例算 |
[03:08] | Hookers don’t have to listen to you, charlie. Good-bye. | 妓女不需要听你说话 查理 再见 |
[03:15] | Good-bye, doc. Good session. | 再见 医生 谈话愉快 |
[03:26] | Hi, come on in. | 嗨 进来 |
[03:28] | Thanks for seeing me last-minute. | 谢谢你愿意抽时间见我 |
[03:34] | I think I’m in love with my brother’s girlfriend. | 我想我爱上了哥哥的女友 |
[03:52] | Hi, yourself. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[03:55] | Oh, don’t you look handsome. | 哦 你真帅 |
[03:57] | Nah. | 没有啦 |
[03:59] | Yes, you do. | 有 好帅 |
[04:01] | And that shirt looks great on you. | 这衬衫穿你身上好看极了 |
[04:04] | You think? | 真的? |
[04:05] | Oh, yes, very grown-up. | 哦 是的 很成熟 |
[04:08] | Well, you bought it for me. | 嗯 你给我买的嘛 |
[04:10] | But you should tuck it in, sweetie. | 不过你应该把它掖到裤子里 亲爱的 |
[04:12] | I don’t wanna. | 我不要嘛 |
[04:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:16] | Oh, all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[04:19] | Are you ready to go? | 准备好走了吗? |
[04:20] | I just need a minute. Come on in. | 再等下 进来 |
[04:23] | You remember my son, jeremy. | 还记得我儿子杰里米吗? |
[04:25] | Oh, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[04:27] | -Oh, hey, man, how’s it going? -Hi, good. Good to see you. | -哦 嘿 伙计 最近怎样? -嗨 不错 很高兴见到你 |
[04:29] | And this is his fiancee, tricia. | 这位是他的未婚妻 特里西娅 |
[04:37] | Hi, tricia. Charlie. | 嗨 特里西娅 我是查理 |
[04:41] | Hi, charlie. Nice to meet you | 嗨 查理 见到你很高兴 |
[04:45] | Mom’s helping us plan our wedding. | 妈妈正帮我们计划婚礼 |
[04:47] | Really? You’re getting married? | 真的? 你们要结婚了? |
[04:49] | Lucky guy. | 好福气 |
[04:50] | Not that I’d know. I’M… I’m just assuming. | 不是说我知道 我只是假设的 |
[04:54] | I’m just gonna get my purse. | 我去拿我的包 |
[04:56] | Hurry back–hop, hop, hop. | 快点 快 快 快 |
[05:00] | So, you’re getting married. Taking the plunge. | 那么 你们要结婚了 真够果断的 |
[05:04] | I’ve never stuck a toe in myself. | 我从来没那么勇敢过 |
[05:07] | Actually, I’ve never stuck anything in. | 事实上 我什么事都没坚持下去过 |
[05:12] | But anyway, it’s A… it’s a big step. | 但不管怎样 这是一大步 |
[05:15] | Not for me. Tricia’s the love of my life. | 对我来说不是 特里西娅就是我的生命 |
[05:17] | I can’t believe nobody snapped her up before I did. | 我真不敢相信 在我之前没人抢到她 |
[05:20] | E right snapper. | 嗯 或许她只是在等真正的抢购者 |
[05:25] | I mean, the past isn’t nearly as imrtpoant as the future you two are gonna build together, am I right? | 我是说 过去远没有你们俩将要创建的将来重要 对吧? |
[05:31] | Absolutely, the past doesn’t matter. | 当然 过去并不重要 |
[05:34] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[05:37] | Okay, let’s go | 好了 我们走吧 |
[05:39] | Okay, nice seeing you again. Nice meeting you. Bye. | 好 很高兴见到你们 再见 |
[05:42] | Isn’t she terrific? I am so happy he… | 她棒极了 不是吗? 我真高兴他… |
[05:43] | yeah, yeah, yeah,she’s a catch. Let’s go. | 是啊 是啊 她很迷人 我们走 |
[05:52] | why aren’t you studying for your algebra final? | 你怎么不去准备你的代数期末考试? |
[05:55] | I don’t have to. | 我不需要 |
[05:57] | You don’t have to study algebra? | 你不需要学代数? |
[05:59] | Nope, all I gotta do is get a 67 to pass the course, | 不是 我所要做的就是考个67 通过考试 |
[06:02] | and then it’s adios, seventh grade, arrivederci, eighth. | 然后一路平安 七年级 八年级 |
[06:08] | Okay, we can cross “un interpreter” | 好吧 我们可以把”联合国翻译员” |
[06:10] | off the job list. | 从你的未来职业表上划掉了 |
[06:12] | But let’s get back to the algebra test. So… | 让我们回到代数测验上来 |
[06:15] | so you’re planning on getting a 67? | 那么你计划好了考个67? |
[06:17] | Yep, anything above that would be a wasted effort. | 是啊 多一分浪费 |
[06:22] | Okay, we have to talk. | 好吧 我们得谈谈 |
[06:24] | hey, the blind, one-armed dancer is about to go on. | 嘿 那个失明独臂的舞蹈演员要出来了 |
[06:28] | -This is more important. -Last week, she fell twice. | -这个更重要 -上周她摔了两次 |
[06:31] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[06:32] | You know what you call someone who just skates through life doing only the bare minimum? | 知道我们怎么称呼那些得过且过的人吗? |
[06:37] | Uncle charlie? | 查理伯伯 |
[06:42] | You call him a slacker. | 我们称他们懒人 |
[06:43] | Whatev. | 那又怎yan (Whatev) |
[06:45] | “Whatev”? | 怎yan? “Whatev”? |
[06:47] | Are you now so lazy you can’t even be bothered to finish words? | 你懒得都不愿意把整个字说完? (完整的单词是whatever Jack省略了两个字母) |
[06:51] | What’s your prob? | 你怎了? (完整的单词是problem Jack省略了三个字母) |
[06:53] | Won’t you be happy if i just get into eighth grade? | 我升入八年级你不高兴吗? |
[06:55] | I mean, isn’t that the whole point of seventh? | 我是说呆在七年级不就为了这个吗? |
[06:58] | No, that is not the whole point of seventh. | 不 呆在七年级不是为了这个 |
[07:01] | And yes, I’ll be thrilled if you’re not left back. | 而且是的 如果你不用留级 我会很高兴 |
[07:04] | So relax, it’s all good. | 那就放松点 一切都好 (it’s all good) |
[07:07] | Don’t you mean it’s all “guh”? | 你怎么不说一切都哈? (艾伦问杰克为什么不继续省略) |
[07:11] | holy crap, her arm flew off. | 天哪 她胳膊飞了 |
[07:15] | That’s gotta cost them points. | 这会扣点分 |
[07:21] | Yeah, two adults for the wings of love. | 两张成人票 《爱的翅膀》 |
[07:23] | No, wait, I… I get a senior discount. | 不 等下 我有老龄折扣的 |
[07:25] | No, you don’T. Full price, both of us. | 不 你没有 全价 我们两个 |
[07:28] | Charlie, you’re being silly. | 查理 你真傻 |
[07:30] | For two bucks, let me be silly. | 就两美元 傻就傻吧 |
[07:35] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[07:37] | Oh, perfect. | 哦 太好了 |
[07:38] | We’re at the same theater. What a happy coincidence. | 我们在同一家剧院 多么愉快的巧合啊 |
[07:41] | Yeah, just like booth and lincoln. | 是啊 就像布思和林肯 (林肯总统在电影院内被一个叫布思的枪杀) |
[07:44] | Angie, this is my mother, evelyn. Mom, this is angie. | 安琪 这是我妈妈伊夫琳 妈妈这位是安琪 |
[07:47] | Nice to meet you, evelyn. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 见到你很高兴 伊夫琳 我听说过很多关于你的事 |
[07:49] | Oh, well, there’s two sides to every story, | 哦 嗯 凡事都有两面 |
[07:51] | and charlie’s memory isn’t the best. You know… | 何况查理的记性又不好 你知道…(喝酒) |
[07:56] | well, considering how you raised me, it was either… or… | 嗯 想想你怎么养大我的 不是…就是… |
[08:02] | charlie, don’t be so sensitive. | 查理 不要这么敏感 |
[08:04] | Have you met his brother? Another drama queen. | 见过他弟弟了吗? 也是愿意小题大做的人 |
[08:07] | Okay, mom, always great bumping into you. | 好了 妈妈 偶遇你总是那么开心 |
[08:09] | Maybe next time you’ll be standing in front of a wood chipper. | 或许下次会在木工面前遇见你 |
[08:13] | Enjoy the movie. | 好好看电影 |
[08:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:16] | Hey, charlie. | 嘿 查理 |
[08:17] | Oh, swell, there’s more. I’ll meet you inside. | 哦 还有事呢 我们在里面见 |
[08:22] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[08:24] | Be careful. That woman is a cougar. | 小心点 那女人是美洲狮 |
[08:26] | A what? | 是什么? |
[08:27] | An older woman who preys on young men. | 一个年长的喜欢勾引年轻男人的女人 |
[08:30] | It’S… that’s not what this is about. | 这不是 不是这样的 |
[08:32] | Right, she likes you for your brains. | 是啊 她喜欢你是因为你聪明 |
[08:36] | And I love you for your warmth. | 嗯 我爱你是因为你的温和 |
[08:39] | Nice yanking chains with you, mom. | 很高兴和你闲扯 妈妈 |
[08:43] | Now, what did I do to deserve that? | 我做了什么落得这个下场? |
[08:47] | Here are your keys, evelyn. | 给你钥匙 伊夫琳 |
[08:48] | Thanks, justin. | 谢谢 贾斯廷 |
[08:50] | So, what movie should we see? | 那么 我们看什么电影? |
[08:53] | Oh, you pick, darling. | 哦 你来挑 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | You’re the one who’ll be facing the screen. | 你才是那个要面朝荧幕的人 |
[09:05] | Okay, um, “x” is… -4? | 好了 嗯 x等于负四 |
[09:10] | Great! You’re right! | 太好了 做对了! |
[09:12] | See, see, you can do this. | 你看 你看 你可以做到的 |
[09:14] | Now, now, on the test, you’re gonna have to show your work, | 考试的时候 你得写出演算过程 |
[09:16] | so let’s see your work. | 让我来看看你的演算过程 |
[09:18] | There’s no work. | 没有过程 |
[09:21] | Why is there no work? | 为什么没有过程? |
[09:22] | I don’t need to do the work. | 我不需要演算过程 |
[09:24] | Suddenly, I can see all the numbers in my head. | 一瞬间 那些数字就会出现在我脑海里 |
[09:27] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:28] | Yeah, it’s amazing. | 是啊 棒极了 |
[09:30] | And they all make perfect sense. | 它们清晰明了 |
[09:31] | It’s like the equations are solving themselves before my eyes. | 就好像这些方程式自动在我眼前演算 |
[09:35] | Oh, my god, you know, I… I’ve read about that kind of thing, but… | 哦 天哪 知道吗 我听说过这种事 但是… |
[09:38] | my own son? | 我自己的儿子? |
[09:41] | Nah, I’m just screwing with you. | 哦 我逗你玩呢 |
[09:48] | The answers are in the back of the book. | 答案在书后面 |
[09:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:54] | You should’ve seen your face when you thought I was smart. | 你真应该看看当你认为 我是天才时的那副表情 |
[10:01] | Am I supposed to go to bed now? | 我应该睡觉了吗? |
[10:05] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[10:08] | I still love him. | 我还是爱他的 |
[10:09] | I still love him. | 我还是爱他的 |
[10:11] | I still love him. I… | 我还是爱他的 我 |
[10:21] | you’re only punishing yourself. Let it go. | 你这样只是惩罚自己 算了吧 |
[10:24] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得容易 |
[10:25] | Your mom wasn’t four rows behind you in a movie theater | 你妈妈可没在电影院里 在你身后四排 |
[10:27] | dry-humping a cub scout. | 和一个童子军干柴烈火 |
[10:32] | Oh, hey, I, uh… | 哦 嘿 我 嗯… |
[10:35] | I didn’t hear you guys come in. | 我没听见你们进来 |
[10:36] | Uh, how’d you like wings of love? | 嗯 《爱的翅膀》好看吗? |
[10:38] | Oh, it was terrific. | 哦 好看极了 |
[10:39] | Oh, you know, I thought you’d enjoy the movie. | 哦 知道吗 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[10:40] | You know, it’s the same cinematographer as like water for chocolate. | 知道吗 它和浓情巧克力 是由一个摄影师拍摄的 |
[10:43] | Yeah, swell, would you like some wine? | 是的 好了 想来点酒吗? |
[10:45] | I’d love some. | 好啊 |
[10:46] | Here’s ten bucks. Go get yourself a bottle. | 这里有十块钱 自己去买一瓶 |
[10:49] | Gee, thanks, but i can’t go out now. | 天 谢谢 但我现在不能走 |
[10:53] | I, uh… I just put my little boy to bed. | 我 嗯…我刚把我的小男孩哄上床 |
[10:55] | You got a little boy? | 你有个小男孩? |
[10:56] | Aren’t you afraid jake will eat him? | 你不怕杰克吃了他吗? |
[11:00] | How do you like being a father, alan? | 做父亲有什么感觉?艾伦 |
[11:02] | Oh, well, you know, I’d-I’d have to say that it’s wonderfully rewarding | 嗯…我得承认…收获颇丰 |
[11:05] | and-and more than a little challenging. | …决不只是些挑战 |
[11:08] | Jake’s kind of a diamond in the rough. | 杰克就像一块璞玉 |
[11:09] | Jake’s kind of a turd in the punchbowl. | 杰克就是坨狗屎 |
[11:12] | Charlie, that is no way to talk about a child. | 查理 你不能这样说孩子 |
[11:15] | He’s not a child. | 他根本就不是什么孩子 |
[11:16] | He’s a postpubescent tapeworm with a bad haircut. | 他就是个发型难看的 后青春期的害虫 |
[11:19] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[11:22] | Was your divorce very hard on him? | 你离婚对他的影响大吗? |
[11:23] | You have no idea. | 你根本无法想象 |
[11:25] | I’ll tell you who his divorce was hard on: Me. | 我来告诉你 离婚对谁的影响最大: 是我 |
[11:27] | Oh, stop playing the martyr. | 别把自己说的像个受害者似的 |
[11:29] | -Stop living in my house. -Here we go. | -滚出我家 -马上就走 |
[11:30] | You keep saying that, but you never go. | 你就嘴上说说 从来不走 |
[11:33] | I think I’ll just go powder my nose. | 我要去补下妆 |
[11:39] | You see what you did? You drove her away. | 看看你做了什么? 你把她逼走了 |
[11:41] | Oh, I drove her away? I’m not the one with the insults and the poop talk. | 我把她逼走了? 我又没到处乱咬人 还说些屁话 |
[11:44] | -Poop talk? -You called my son a turd in a punchbowl. | -屁话? -你说我儿子是狗屎 |
[11:47] | I said it with love. | 我可是充满感情的说的 |
[11:50] | Anyway, I know what’s going on here, and it’s not gonna work. | 我知道你跑来想干什么 我不会让你得逞的 |
[11:52] | Angie’s with me. | 安琪是我的 |
[11:54] | Hey, she’s my friend, too. | 她也是我的朋友 |
[11:55] | Yeah, well, she and i are more than friends. | 我俩可不只是朋友 |
[11:57] | Oh, really? Have you slept with her? | 哦 是吗? 你俩上过床了? |
[11:59] | That’s none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[12:01] | Oh, my god, you haven’T. | 啊 老天啊 还没呀 |
[12:03] | I was just taking a shot in the dark. | 我就是瞎猜的 |
[12:05] | No, that’s your sex life. | 不 那是你的性生活 |
[12:08] | All I know is, if you haven’t slept with angie, it’s a level playing field. | 如果你还没和安琪上床 那谁都有机会 |
[12:11] | -You think so? -I do. | -你这么想的? -没错 |
[12:15] | Oh, hey, what are we doing? | 我们接下来做什么? |
[12:17] | We’re going upstairs. | 上楼 |
[12:18] | Okey-dokey. Good night, alan. | 没问题 晚安 艾伦 |
[12:23] | Night. | 晚安 |
[12:25] | Hey, alan? | 嘿 艾伦? |
[12:34] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[12:35] | What’s good about it? | 有什么好的? |
[12:36] | I didn’t say “good.” | 我可没说”好” |
[12:40] | Hey, why aren’t you studying for your test? | 你为什么还不准备考试? |
[12:42] | I thought we settled this, dad. | 这事儿我们已经谈过了 老爸 |
[12:44] | Turn off the tv. Go to your room and study. | 关了电视 回屋看书去 |
[12:48] | he’ll never learn. | 有人永远学不会 |
[12:50] | Hey, I heard that! | 我听到了! |
[12:52] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[12:53] | So, I’m an adult! I don’t have to learn anything! | 我是个大人! 我可以什么都不学! |
[12:58] | What’s bugging you, zippy? | 你在烦什么呢? Zippy(木偶的名字) |
[12:59] | Your blow-up doll run off with a pool toy? | 你的充气娃娃跟人跑了? |
[13:07] | Just mind your business and do your job. | 管好你自己 做你自己的事去 |
[13:16] | Want to rephrase that? | 再说一遍? |
[13:19] | Desperately. | 对不起 |
[13:22] | Good morning, everyone. | 各位 早晨好 |
[13:24] | Well, at least somebody’s in a good mood. | 喔 起码还有个心情好的 |
[13:25] | Well, I’m not usually one to kiss and tell, but… boing! Wubba-wubba-wubba! | 我不是那种到处谈论艳遇的人 不过… |
[13:36] | So who’s the lucky receptacle? | 谁是那个插座? |
[13:40] | Do not talk about angie that way. She’s a lady! | 别这样说安琪 她可是个淑女 |
[13:43] | During the day. | 那是白天 |
[13:44] | But once the lights go down… boing! Wubba-wubba-wubba! | 一旦关了灯… |
[13:49] | All right, fine. We get the picture. | 别说了 我们能想象的出来的 |
[13:51] | Oh, I don’t think you do. | 我可不这么认为 |
[13:55] | She left an hour ago, | 她一小时前走的 |
[13:56] | but it took me till now to safely zip up my pants. | 可直到现在 我才好不容易能把裤子拉链拉上 |
[14:01] | You know, there are parts of angie that could sue disneyland for claiming | 安琪身体的某个部分 简直比迪斯尼乐园还棒 |
[14:05] | it’s the happiest place on earth. | 那是世界上最棒的地方 |
[14:08] | Oh, go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[14:09] | -Alan, alan, wait. -What? | -艾伦 艾伦 等等 -干什么? |
[14:12] | Boing! Wubba-wubba-wubba! Boing! Wubba-wubba-wubba! | |
[14:24] | Is charlie here? | 查理在吗? |
[14:27] | Oh, for god’s sake, they just drop out of the sky for him. | 天呐 上帝对这家伙简直太偏心了! |
[14:32] | Tricia? | 特里西娅? |
[14:33] | Hi, charlie. Can I talk to you? | 嘿 查理 我能和你聊聊吗? |
[14:35] | I-I guess. What’s up? | 可以 发生什么了? |
[14:37] | I’ve made a horrible mistake. I can’t marry jeremy. | 我犯了个大错 我不能嫁给杰里米 |
[14:41] | Who’s jeremy? | 谁是杰里米? |
[14:42] | Angie’s son. | 安琪的儿子 |
[14:44] | I thought I wanted to settle down, but when I saw you the other night, | 我本来以为一切都过去了 但是那天晚上我看到你… |
[14:48] | I realized I’m not over you. | 我意识到我还没忘记你 |
[14:52] | Okay, uh, you understand that I’m involved with jeremy’s mother, right? | 恩…我正在和杰里米的母亲约会 这个你也知道 |
[14:57] | Well, I know, but I don’t understand. | 我知道 但我无法理解 |
[15:02] | You’re not alone. | 我也无法理解 |
[15:05] | I’m so confused. | 我心里很乱 |
[15:07] | I just had to see you. | 我一定要见到你 |
[15:09] | Oh, come on. Come on. It’ll be all right. | 没事的 没事的 一切都会过去的 |
[15:12] | Can I get you anything? Something to drink? | 要不要喝点什么? |
[15:16] | Could I have a glass of water? | 给我杯水 好吗? |
[15:18] | Sure. Here, sit down. | 好的 你先坐一下 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | Alan, where do we keep the water? | 艾伦 咱家的水在哪儿? |
[15:28] | Kitchen. | 厨房 |
[15:30] | Back in a flash. | 马上回来 |
[15:32] | “Where do we keep the water?” | 咱家的水在哪儿? |
[15:34] | I know where the scotch is. I know where the ice cubes are. That’s enough. | 我知道酒在哪儿 我知道冰块在哪儿 这就足够了 |
[15:38] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 咱们就直说了吧 |
[15:40] | Angie’s son is engaged to that woman, who you used to be involved with, | 安琪的儿子跟这个女人订婚了 而她曾经和你有一腿 |
[15:43] | who now wants you back? | 现在她又想你回到她身边? |
[15:45] | Scorecards! Can’t tell the players without the scorecards. | 记分卡! 没有记分卡 就别和队员谈 |
[15:50] | Yeah. What am I gonna do? | 是呀 我有什么办法呢? |
[15:52] | -I know what I’d do. -Yeah. Three pumps and an apology. | -我知道我该怎么做 -没错 深呼吸三次 然后道歉 |
[15:59] | What, you got another move I ain’t heard about? | 怎么了? 哪个步骤我漏掉了? |
[16:03] | Okay, forget about what I’d do. | 算了 别管我的事了 |
[16:04] | That-that woman is gorgeous. | 这个女人多迷人啊 |
[16:06] | How-how can you possibly pass that up? | 你怎么可能不心动呢? |
[16:08] | Easy. I care about angie. | 我现在只在意安琪 |
[16:09] | Forget angie. You don’t need angie. | 别想安琪了 你根本不需要安琪 |
[16:12] | You’re just trying to sabotage my relationship so you can have angie. | 你想要破坏我们的关系 然后你就可以得到安琪了 |
[16:14] | What? No. | 什么? 才不是呢 |
[16:17] | No! No! | 不是! 根本不是! |
[16:23] | Come on. Look at her. | 兄弟 看着她 |
[16:25] | She’s young, needy, and vulnerable. | 她那么的年轻 如此的需要你 |
[16:28] | Go fetch! | 快去! |
[16:31] | No. No, it’s not worth it. | 不 不 不行 |
[16:32] | I’m not gonna screw things up with angie. | 我不能对不起安琪 |
[16:34] | Who’s gonna tell her? I’m not gonna te hller. | 谁会告诉她吗? 我绝对保密 |
[16:37] | That’s not the point. | 这不是保密的问题 |
[16:38] | Okay, think about this. In a few years, tricia will beahat, 29? | 想象一下 再过几年 特里西娅才多大 29? |
[16:43] | Angie’s gonna be… | 安琪会是…60岁? |
[16:49] | You’re lookin’ at grandkids, liver spots, and a dusty bowl of hard candy. | 一群孙子孙女 老年斑 放着糖果的脏碗 |
[16:53] | I don’t like any of those. | 我可不想要这样的生活 |
[16:54] | Of course you don’T. Nobody does. | 你当然不想了 没人想的 |
[16:56] | Go ahead. Do it. | 赶快 现在 |
[17:00] | Defile her! | 搞定她! |
[17:12] | Here you are. | 你的水 |
[17:13] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:15] | Listen, tricia. | 听着 特里西娅 |
[17:18] | You know how i feel about you. | 你知道我对你的心意 |
[17:20] | We had some great times together. | 我们曾经过得很开心 |
[17:23] | Remember vegas? | 还记得维加斯吗? |
[17:25] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[17:27] | We didn’t leave the room for three days. | 我们整整三天都没离开屋子 |
[17:30] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯哼 |
[17:32] | Of course I couldn’t leave because I made you tie me to the bed. | 当然 我是没办法离开的 我让你把我绑在床上了 |
[17:37] | Oh, yeah. | 是呀 |
[17:40] | Do you ever hear from the other two girls? | 你还有另外两个女孩儿的消息吗? |
[17:43] | Oh, yeah. | 还有 |
[17:47] | Look, this isn’t a good idea. | 嗯…很抱歉 |
[17:51] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[17:52] | But can’t we just talk a little more? | 我们能再多聊会儿吗? |
[17:58] | If we could just talk, you wouldn’t need to go. | 只是聊聊天 那没问题 不过… |
[18:01] | But-but charlie… | 但是…查理 |
[18:03] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:05] | Jeremy is a great guy, and he obviously loves you. | 杰里米是个非常好的男人 他也非常爱你 |
[18:09] | I say give him a chance. | 给他个机会吧 |
[18:10] | But what if you and I had just-just had one last fling? | 为什么不来个最后的放纵呢? |
[18:15] | One last fling. | 最后的放纵 |
[18:17] | Yeah. Yeah, we’ll go back to vegas. | 我们可以再去一次维加斯 |
[18:18] | Oh, this time, I’ll tie you up. | 这次 我要把你绑起来 |
[18:22] | You really need to go. | 你真得走了 |
[18:25] | -bye-bye. -Charlie, wait. | -拜拜 -查理 等等 |
[18:26] | -Bye-bye. -Wait, char… | -拜拜 -等等 查… |
[18:31] | it’s not too late. | 现在反悔还来得及 |
[18:37] | You can still have her. | 你还可以搞定她 |
[18:39] | I’m not listening. | 我听不到 |
[18:40] | You could do it in her car! How hot is that? | 你俩可以在车里做! 多棒啊! |
[18:42] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不到! |
[18:43] | It’s dirty in a car! | 在车里做 多棒啊! |
[18:56] | what the hell do you want? | 你到底想干什么? |
[19:00] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:01] | Tricia broke off her engagement with jeremy because of you. | 特里西娅不跟杰里米结婚了 都是因为你 |
[19:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no! No! No! | 不 不 不 不是这样的 |
[19:07] | I was good. Honest. | 我是个好人 甜心 |
[19:10] | He was crushed. | 他的心都碎了 |
[19:12] | My little boy had a nervous breakdown and tried to drink bleach. | 我可怜的孩子彻底崩溃了 他差点就喝漂白水自杀了 |
[19:17] | Yeah, but I was good. | 是吗 但我是个好人啊 |
[19:18] | Oh, good? | 好人? |
[19:20] | Tricia told us everything about you and her. | 特里西娅把你们的事儿全说了 |
[19:22] | Everything? | 全说了? |
[19:23] | And he was still crushed? | 那他还会心碎? |
[19:26] | You lied to me. | 你这个骗子 |
[19:27] | No, no, no, no, no. No, I didn’t lie. | 我没有骗你 |
[19:30] | I just… didn’t tell. | 我只是没有提起… |
[19:32] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事儿了 |
[19:34] | And I didn’t want you to be jealous because she’s young and you’re… | 我也不想你嫉妒 她那么年轻 而你… |
[19:38] | I’m what? | 我怎么了? |
[19:40] | A real trooper? | 真正的骑兵? |
[19:41] | Drop dead! | 去死吧! |
[19:47] | But I was good! | 我真的是个好人啊! |
[19:55] | ****** | 我提醒过你的 |
[19:57] | you did. You warned me. | 没错 你提醒过的 |
[19:59] | -But did you listen? -No. | -你当时听了吗? -没有 |
[20:01] | -Do you ever listen? -No. | -你什么时候听过我的劝告吗? -没有 |
[20:02] | -Are you listening now? -No. | -你现在在听吗? -没有 |
[20:05] | So you’re just going to sit there and feel sorry for yourself? | 你就打算坐在这里伤心难过? |
[20:08] | No. I’m also gonna drink. | 不 我还要喝酒 |
[20:11] | Oh, come on, charles. This isn’t like you, apart from the drinking. | 振奋点 查理 这可不像你 除了喝酒 |
[20:16] | What do you want me to do, mom? | 你想我怎么做呢 老妈? |
[20:17] | I want you to do what you always do: Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, | 我希望你像往常一样 振作起来 重新开始 |
[20:21] | call one of your little whores. | 去哪儿找个小妞好了 |
[20:24] | Mom, have you ever considered trying to be nurturing and supportive? | 妈 你什么时候才能变得有教养 给我支撑? |
[20:30] | When have I ever been anything else? | 我不一直是这样的吗? |
[20:33] | Right. I don’t know what I was thinking. | 对不起 我都不知道自己在想什么 |
[20:36] | It’s okay. I’ve had a lifetime of being hurt by you. | 算了 反正你总是在伤害我 |
[20:38] | At this point, I’m just one big scab. | 不过现在已经结痂了 |
[20:43] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[20:46] | I figured since you weren’t seeing angie anymore, I’d stop by and say hello. | 我想既然你和安琪结束了 就顺道去看了看她 |
[20:49] | And? | 然后呢? |
[20:51] | She was a really mean drunk. | 她醉的一塌糊涂 |
[20:53] | Well, as I was trying to tell your brother, | 我正想和你哥哥说呢 |
[20:57] | single women that age are notoriously unstable. | 这个年纪的单身妇女 情绪非常的不稳定 |
[21:03] | What? I’m nowhere near her age. | 看什么看? 我还没到她那个年纪呢 |
[21:06] | Hey, grandma, guess what? | 奶奶 知道吗? |
[21:08] | I’m gonna be in eighth grade next year. | 我明年就升八年级了 |
[21:10] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[21:11] | Is this a move forward? | 这算是进步吗? |
[21:13] | -Yes. -Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[21:16] | Then congratulations. | 恭喜! |
[21:20] | Next stop: Clown college. | 下一个目标:小丑大学 |
[21:23] | There’s a college for clowns? | 真有培养小丑的大学吗? |
[21:26] | Okay. Clown junior college. | 当然了 低等小丑大学 |