时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[00:21] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你看我在干嘛 |
[00:22] | I’d rather not say. | 我不想说 |
[00:26] | I’m trying to open these cinnamon buns. | 我要打开这罐肉桂蛋糕卷 |
[00:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:30] | I thought I’d try and do a little baking. | 我想试试做菜 |
[00:33] | You drunk? | 喝醉了? |
[00:35] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[00:40] | Why is it child-proof? | 干嘛把它弄成儿童安全型的 |
[00:42] | Are kids o.d.’ing on this stuff? | 孩子们喜欢过量食用这东西? |
[00:45] | Have you considered reading the instructions? | 你有没有想到过读读说明书 |
[00:47] | Ooh, listen to mr. college boy. | 听听大学才子的话 |
[00:51] | “to open, strike sharply on edge of counter.” | 若要打开 则把它用力敲打桌子边缘 |
[00:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:56] | Really. | 真的 |
[00:59] | All right. I’ll play along. | 好吧 那我就照他说的做 |
[01:03] | I christen thee h.m.s. kitchen table. | 我向你致敬 神圣的餐桌 |
[01:06] | Godspeed. | 上帝保佑你 |
[01:15] | I think we got a bad bun tube. | 我看这包装质量不行 |
[01:19] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[01:24] | You just gotta know how to whack it. | 你丫得学学怎么敲东西 |
[01:30] | I bow to your superior expertise. | 向你的高端技术致敬 |
[01:34] | So, how come you’re all spiffed up? | 你穿得这么光鲜干嘛 |
[01:36] | I’ve got a date. | 我有一个约会 |
[01:37] | Oh, two nights in a row. | 连续两晚啊 |
[01:39] | So, who’s the glutton for punishment? | 是谁这么愿意受苦受难 |
[01:41] | At the risk of tooting my own horn, | 冒着极大的危险 |
[01:43] | I am actually seeing two different women. | 我在和两个女人约会 |
[01:46] | Wow, two women. yeah. | 哇 两个女人 |
[01:48] | And yet you’re still tooting your own horn. | 而你晚上依然只能自己玩自己 |
[01:53] | Hey, you know what’s fun? | 告诉你什么是快乐 |
[01:55] | When you can talk ’em into tooting each other’s horns. | 如果你能说服她们互相”玩” 那才叫爽 |
[01:57] | I’m not seeing them at the same time. | 我不是和她们俩同时见面的 |
[01:59] | Well, that makes it more difficult. | 这样的话就很困难了 |
[02:02] | But not impossible. | 但也不是不可能 |
[02:05] | U put the icing on after it comes out of the oven, right? | 糖霜是烘完之后再放的对吗 |
[02:08] | Right. drizzle, don’t squeeze. | 对 慢慢滴 不要挤 |
[02:10] | Thus spake the whacker. | 这是老师傅说的 |
[02:16] | So, what prompted this break from serial monogamy? | 话说你的专一性怎么会被打破了 |
[02:20] | I don’t know, I’m just tired of putting all my eggs in one basket. | 我也不知道 我不想再把所有鸡蛋都放在一个篮子里了 |
[02:22] | The basket being a woman? yes. | -篮子代表女人? -没错 |
[02:25] | And the eggs being your bun tube? | 鸡蛋代表你的肉桂卷? |
[02:29] | No, see, the thing is, when I’m just dating one woman at a time, | 不 是这样的 我只和一个女人约会的话 |
[02:32] | If she dumps me… | 如果她甩了我… |
[02:33] | When she dumps you. | 当她甩了你 |
[02:35] | Either way, I have to start from scratch finding a new woman. | 随便怎么说 我都要从零开始 另外找一个女人 |
[02:39] | However, when I’m dating two women, if one of them dumps me… | 然而 我和两个女人约会的话 如果其中一个甩了我 |
[02:42] | When one of them dumps you. | 当其中一个甩了你 |
[02:45] | Either way, I’m not alone. | 随便怎么说 我还不孤单 |
[02:48] | Wait a second. wait a second. | 等一下 等一下 |
[02:49] | You’re saying that it’s advantageous | 你是说 同时和多个女人约会 |
[02:51] | To date more than one woman at a time? | 感觉是非常良好的? |
[02:54] | Good lord, man, you’re a genius! | 上帝啊 你真是天才 |
[02:59] | We must tell other men! | 我必须告诉其他男人 |
[03:02] | Okay, maybe I’m a little late to the party. | 好吧 我现在去派对可能有点晚了 |
[03:04] | A little late? | 有点晚? |
[03:06] | The girl already jumped out of the cake and everybody’s had a piece. | 女孩们都从蛋糕里蹦出来了 大家每人都分到一个 |
[03:09] | Well, late or not, I’m here. | 我才不管 反正我要去 |
[03:11] | And it turns out when it comes to 40-year-old, | 而事实上 对于那些圣费尔南多山谷的 |
[03:13] | Divorced moms in the san fernando valley, I’m quite the catch. | 40岁上下的单身母亲来说 我是很吃香的 |
[03:16] | I’m not surprised. you’re not? | -我不觉得奇怪 -是吗 |
[03:18] | Lights out at fat camp, a jelly bean is steak tartar. | 在胖子集中营熄灯的话 软糖吃上去都像牛排一样 |
[03:22] | Hey, I’m single, employed, disease-free, well-read, | 我是单身贵族 而且事业有成 没病没灾 博学多才 |
[03:25] | Cute as a bug and perfectly capable of | 玉树临风 并且很懂得如何去 |
[03:27] | Pretending to like other people’s children. | 假装喜欢别人的孩子 |
[03:30] | Impressive. | 很厉害 |
[03:32] | Do these broads know that you’re dipping | 那些女人知道你把薯片 |
[03:34] | Your chip in the salsa and the guacamole? | 既蘸萨尔萨酱 又蘸瓜卡莫勒酱吗 |
[03:36] | What? | 什么 |
[03:38] | You know, hittin’ two pinatas with one stick? | 你知道的 用一根棍子捅两个小妞 |
[03:42] | Toppin’ off both tanks with the same hose? | 用一根管子给两个水箱浇水 |
[03:45] | Throwin’ your balls down two alleys? | 把一个保龄球滚向两条球道 |
[03:49] | Still don’t get it? | 还不明白 |
[03:52] | No, I got it. and, uh, and thank you. | 我明白了 谢谢 |
[03:54] | Um… but no, they don’t know. | 她们不知道 |
[03:56] | These are divorced valley moms trolling | 那些单身母亲只是在 |
[03:57] | For a new schmuck to replace the old schmuck. | 寻找一个新混蛋来代替以前那个老混蛋 |
[03:59] | And you let them think that might be you? | 你觉得她们会看上你吗 |
[04:02] | It’s not like I have to lie. | 我不需要吹牛 |
[04:02] | Look at me– I scream schmuckdom. | 看看我 我就是一个做新混蛋的料 |
[04:06] | They’re rising. | 它们在撑大 |
[04:07] | It’s a miracle. | 简直就是奇迹 |
[04:09] | Yes, the miracle of yeast. | 是的 这是一个酵母的奇迹 |
[04:11] | I gotta go. | 我走了 |
[04:12] | Go, my son. | 去吧孩子 |
[04:14] | Drizzle thy frosting on the divorced sticky buns of the valley. | 把糖霜滴在那些离婚的香酥圆面包上吧 |
[04:46] | You’re a great cook, uncle charlie. | 你真会烧东西 查理叔叔 |
[04:48] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么 |
[04:50] | Those chefs on tv act like they’re curing leprosy or something. | 电视上那些厨师都假装自己能治好麻疯病呢 |
[04:56] | Can you make meat loaf? | 你会做肉丸子吗 |
[04:57] | Does it come in a tube? | 是用条装的吗 |
[05:02] | No– god– it comes on a plate. | 不 做好是放在盆子上的 |
[05:12] | Can I have some of that? | 我能尝点那个东西吗 |
[05:15] | Beer? no. | 啤酒 不能 |
[05:16] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:17] | Because when you’re 14, you don’t ask your uncle for beer. | 因为当你还是14岁时 就不要管你叔叔要啤酒喝 |
[05:20] | Who do I ask? | 那我管谁要 |
[05:24] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[05:25] | Try hangin’ outside a liquor store and look for a | 到外面的酒吧逛一下 |
[05:27] | Guy wearing house slippers and talking to himself. | 找个穿着拖鞋自言自语的人问一下 |
[05:30] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[05:38] | You can’t have any beer, jake. | 你不能喝啤酒 杰克 |
[05:40] | Man, I thought you were cool. | 兄弟 我原以为你很开明的 |
[05:42] | I am. and you know what makes me cool? | 我确实是 你知道我为啥会这么开明吗 |
[05:44] | The fact that your opinion means less than squat to me. | 就因为你的看法对我而言屁都不如 |
[05:50] | How old were you when you had your first beer? | 你第一次喝啤酒时是多少岁 |
[05:52] | 13 2 32 13… two… 32. | |
[05:55] | Yeah, right. | 拉倒吧 |
[05:57] | Listen, we’re not talking about me. | 听着 我们不是谈论我 |
[05:58] | We’re talking about you. | 我们是在谈论你 |
[05:59] | What about me? | 我咋了? |
[06:01] | Well, it likes this | 事情是这样的 |
[06:02] | Alcohol is for people who can afford to lose a few brain cells. | 酒精是给那些可以承受牺牲一些脑细胞的人喝的 |
[06:09] | Yeah? so? | 是吗 那又怎样 |
[06:10] | I rest my case. | 案情陈述完毕 |
[06:18] | What case? | 什么案情 |
[06:30] | Morning, buddy. | 早啊 哥们 |
[06:31] | How do you like your eggs? | 你希望你的蛋怎么个整法 |
[06:33] | In an easter basket. | 放复活节彩蛋篮里 |
[06:37] | Scrambled it is. | 那就炒的吧 |
[06:39] | Morning. morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[06:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[06:41] | Cooking breakfast. | 做早餐 |
[06:42] | How do you like your eggs? | 你希望你的蛋怎么个整法 |
[06:44] | Sunny side up. | 精神点的就行 |
[06:45] | Scrambled it is. | 那就炒的吧 |
[06:47] | Cooking for dummies. | 为傻子做饭 |
[06:49] | No offense, jake. I’m actually cookin’ for everybody. | 没有冒犯你的意思 杰克 实际上我是在给大家做早餐 |
[06:55] | What brought this on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:57] | I don’t know. i… | 我不知道 我 |
[06:58] | Thought I’d expand my horizons a bit. | 最近我开阔了下眼界 |
[07:03] | What? | 咋了? |
[07:05] | I’m just trying to figure out how scrambled eggs are gonna get you laid. | 我不过是在猜想炒鸡蛋怎么才能让你睡到美眉 |
[07:09] | You and me both. | 我和你都一样 |
[07:14] | I got it! | 我来接 |
[07:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:18] | Oh! oh, hi, stephanie. | 你好 斯特福妮 |
[07:21] | Yeah, yeah, i, uh, I had a great time, too. | 是的 是的 我昨晚也很开心 |
[07:25] | Yes, it-it was special. | 是的 感觉很特别 |
[07:28] | I-i don’t usually do that on a first date either. | 我 我通常在第一次约会也不会这么做 |
[07:33] | Thank you for letting me do that, by the way. | 顺便说一下 感谢你让我这么做 |
[07:38] | Uh… uh… tonight? | 今晚? |
[07:40] | Uh… oh, gee. hey, alan! | 天啊 |
[07:41] | How do you like your eggs? | 你希望你的鸡蛋怎么个整法 |
[07:42] | Uh, uh, one sec. | 等一等 |
[07:44] | Charlie, stephanie wants to see me tonight, | 查理 今晚想跟我约会 |
[07:45] | But I already made a date with katie. what do I do? | 但是我已经跟凯特约好了 我该怎么办 |
[07:47] | Scrambled it is. | 那就炒的吧 |
[07:52] | Uh, uh, the thing is, uh, I already made plans, uh, with my, uh, you know, | 情况是这样的 我已经跟我的 我的 |
[07:56] | Son, who I love dearly. | 儿子计划好了 我非常爱他 |
[07:58] | What are we doing? | 我们要干什么 |
[07:59] | Nothing. go away. | 没事 走开 |
[08:02] | Oh, oh, w-what are we doing? | 我们要干什么 |
[08:04] | Uh, uh, well, he and I have this, uh, this father-son thing uh, | 他和我呢 这是父子俩的事情 |
[08:07] | Where once a week, we… | 每个周末 我们 |
[08:08] | Uh, uh… rent go-karts. | 去开卡丁车 |
[08:09] | Rent go-karts. | 开卡丁车 |
[08:10] | And, uh… and, uh… | 还有 还有 |
[08:11] | Eat pizza. | 吃披萨 |
[08:12] | And eat pizza. and, uh… | 吃披萨 |
[08:14] | And drink beer. | 还有喝啤酒 |
[08:15] | And drink… go away! | 喝…走开啊 |
[08:18] | And, and drink, uh, uh, a lot of water, which the body needs to, uh, | 还有喝 很多水 我们身体需要它 |
[08:22] | To stay healthy. | 来保持健康 |
[08:23] | Um, anyway, we-we’re on for saturday, right? | 无论怎么样 我们星期六约会好不好 |
[08:26] | Uh, okay, uh, uh, great, great. | 好的 非常好 非常好 |
[08:28] | Good. i-i’ll see you then. | 好 我 我到时候再见你 |
[08:29] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[08:32] | We’re not going go-karting, are we? | 我们不会去开卡丁车 是吗 |
[08:34] | No. | 是的 |
[08:36] | You’re using me for your own purposes, aren’t you? | 你在利用我 是吗 |
[08:40] | Here’s $20. | 这里有20美元 |
[08:43] | Hey, alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[08:44] | Taste these. | 尝尝 |
[08:49] | Why does it smell like bourbon? | 怎么闻起来像波旁威士忌的 |
[08:51] | The book said “season to taste.” | 书上说的是”四季风味” |
[08:56] | Just kidding. I spilled. | 开玩笑 我洒了点酒 |
[09:00] | N-no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Suit yourself. | 随你的便吧 |
[09:05] | A little too much egg. | 蛋放多了点 |
[09:11] | Jake, let’s go! | 杰克 我们走吧 |
[09:13] | I told your mother I’d have you back by 7:00. | 我跟你妈妈说过了我7点钟接你回来 |
[09:16] | Hey, alan, alan, alan. | 你好 艾伦 艾伦 |
[09:19] | Would you taste my hollandaise sauce? | 你要尝尝我的蛋黄黄油柠檬酱吗 |
[09:21] | You made hollandaise sauce? | 你搞了蛋黄黄油柠檬酱 |
[09:23] | You tell me. | 你告诉我的 |
[09:28] | You did not make hollandaise sauce. | 你不是在搞蛋黄黄油柠檬酱 |
[09:32] | Damn you, eggs benedict. | 该死的班尼迪克蛋 |
[09:34] | Charlie, why are you doing this? | 查理 你为什么搞这玩意 |
[09:36] | Doing what? | 搞什么玩意 |
[09:37] | In the six years that I have been living here, | 我在这里住了六年 |
[09:39] | The only time I’ve seen you turn on the stove was to light a cigar. | 我唯一一次看到你打着火炉是因为你当时要点雪茄 |
[09:42] | Yeah, well, people grow, people change. | 是的 人都会长大 人都会变的 |
[09:45] | People get drunk while watching the food network. | 人看菜谱的时候醉的 |
[09:48] | Jake, let’s go! | 杰克 我们走吧 |
[09:49] | I may not be back till late– I’m planning | 我可能迟点回来 我计划着 |
[09:52] | On giving my rose to bachelorette number two. | 给二号单身女士送花 |
[09:55] | Wow. only you could gay up bangin’ two women. | 哇 看来只有你才能同时跟两个女人玩同性恋 |
[10:05] | Says the man in the apron with the curdled hollandaise sauce. | 穿围裙做蛋黄黄油柠檬酱的男人还说这种话 |
[10:08] | So you admit it is hollandaise sauce? | 那你承认这是蛋黄黄油柠檬酱了 |
[10:11] | Mom said you could drop me off at gabe’s house so we can study. | 妈妈说你可以把我留在盖比家 这样我们可以学习 |
[10:13] | Oh. are you really gonna study? | 你真的准备学习 |
[10:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:17] | See that? he respects me enough to lie to me. | 看到没 他对我足够尊敬才对我说谎 |
[10:19] | Hey, alan. | 嗨 艾伦 |
[10:20] | Speaking of lies– at some point, | 说到撒谎 有可能 |
[10:22] | One of these broads is gonna ask you a | 有些人会问你没有 |
[10:24] | Question for which you will have no ready answer. | 准备好怎么回答的问题 |
[10:27] | -Like what? -well, it could be “what did you do last night?” | -比如说 -可以问”你昨天晚上干什么了?” |
[10:31] | or as trick is | 又比如说 |
[10:32] | “why is there a pasty stuck to your testicles?” | “为什么你的蛋蛋上有肉饼?” |
[10:37] | The point is, you need to be careful. | 关键是告诉你要小心 |
[10:39] | So you’re gonna teach me how to lie to women? | 你要教我怎样对女人撒谎? |
[10:41] | Do you know enough to pull the pasty off and say “happy anniversary”? | 你有足够的本事把肉饼拿下来 并且说一周年纪念快乐吗 |
[10:47] | I do now. | 现在我可以了 |
[10:49] | Another thing you need to remember is | 你要记住的另外一件事 |
[10:51] | Always answer a question with another question. | 永远要用另一个问题作为答案 |
[10:53] | What do you mean? exactly. | 你什么意思 就是这样 |
[10:56] | What? great, you’re all set. | 什么 不错嘛 你准备好了 |
[10:59] | Drunk again? yep. | 又喝高了 没错 |
[11:03] | Well, thank you. I appreciate the advice. | 谢谢你和你的建议 |
[11:05] | I’ve got more. | 还有呢 |
[11:07] | Charlie, please don’t take this the wrong way, | 查理 不要误解我的意思 |
[11:09] | But if a semi-functioning wino, such as yourself, | 但是如果想你这种昏迷不清的酒鬼 |
[11:11] | Can date several women at the same time, I’m quite certain I can handle two. | 可以同时约会好几个女人 我相信我可以搞定两个 |
[11:19] | Why would I take that the wrong way? | 我怎么会误解你呢 |
[11:23] | Ugh! tastes like stale ass. | 尝起来像烂肉 |
[11:33] | Is it just me or does this thing we have feel really, really comfortable? | 只有我感觉如此的舒服吗 |
[11:36] | Oh, yeah. | 当然不是了 |
[11:38] | I mean, you know, maybe not pet-names- for-our-pee-parts comfortable, | 我是说虽然还没有互相给私处起外号那么舒服 |
[11:42] | But we’re certainly getting there. | 但肯定就快到了 |
[11:45] | Oh, hey, next week, my ex is taking my daughter to see his parents, | 下周我前夫要带我的女儿去见他的父母 |
[11:50] | So you and I can spend the whole weekend in bed. | 我们可以整个周末都在床上 |
[11:53] | That-that sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[11:55] | I’ll leave myself alone till then. | 那之前我会保存实力的 |
[12:01] | Oh, oh, oh, wait, wait– uh, uh, next weekend? | 哦 等一下 下周 |
[12:04] | Uh, you know, uh, I’ll have to check, | 嗯 我需要确认一下 |
[12:07] | But i-i-i think saturday is a-a working saturday for me. | 我想 周六我要工作 |
[12:12] | Oh, no. really? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah, yeah, it’s unfortunate, but in today’s economic climate, | 是啊 太郁闷了 不过现在全球经济不景气 |
[12:16] | Saturday is no longer the sabbath for | 周六也不再是安息日了 |
[12:18] | Anybody except perhaps very religious jewish people. | 除了那些非常信教的犹太人 |
[12:20] | You know, the guys with the beards and the hats? | 那些留着胡子戴着帽子的人 |
[12:23] | Did you see yentl? I love that movie. | 你看过杨朵吗 我特爱那部电影 |
[12:25] | That’s one I wouldn’t mind owning. | 我非常想收藏 |
[12:27] | Alan, are you seeing another woman? | 艾伦 你是不是在跟别的女人约会 |
[12:32] | Charlie, are you seeing another woman? | 查理 你是不是在跟别的女人约会 |
[12:35] | Why would you ask me that? | 你怎么会这么问 |
[12:37] | I just need to know I can trust you. | 我要知道我可以信任你 |
[12:40] | Ah, well, trust is a two-way street. | 好吧 信任是双方的事情 |
[12:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:45] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[12:46] | Because without trust, all we have is sex. | 没有信任 我们就只剩下性了 |
[12:50] | Well, you can trust me, charlie. | 你可以信任我 查理 |
[12:54] | God, I hope so. | 天啊 希望如此 |
[12:56] | I’ve been hurt before. | 我以前受过伤害 |
[12:59] | I won’t hurt you. I promise. | 我不会伤害你的 我保证 |
[13:02] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[13:06] | Another woman?! | 另一个女人 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:10] | You think I’m involved with another woman? | 你觉得我和另一个女人鬼混 |
[13:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:14] | You actually think I’m seeing | 你真的以为我在约会别的 |
[13:15] | Someone else at the same time I’m seeing you? | 女人的时候也在约会你 |
[13:17] | Yeah. how did you know? | 对 你怎么知道的 |
[13:24] | Do you need to get that? | 你要接这个电话吗 |
[13:26] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:28] | Hey, it’s charlie. | 嗨 查理家 |
[13:30] | Do your thing when you hear the beep. | 听到吡声后请留言 |
[13:34] | Hey, uncle charlie, it’s me, jakey. | 嗨 查理叔叔 是我 杰克 |
[13:36] | I’m drunk. how are you? | 我喝醉了 你怎么样 |
[13:38] | Are you with a girl? does she have big ones? | 你是不是和姑娘在一起 她奶子够大吗 |
[13:43] | Jake, where are you? | 杰克 你在哪 |
[13:46] | What mall? | 哪个购物中心 |
[13:48] | They all have pretzel stands, you doofus. | 每个购物中心都有自动饼干机的 你个笨蛋 |
[13:53] | Okay, you stay right where you are, and I’ll come get you. | 就在那别动 我去接你 |
[13:58] | We’ll talk about that later. | 我们一会再接着聊 |
[14:00] | They’re big enough. | 很大 |
[14:04] | I love you too, buddy. | 我也爱你 伙计 |
[14:08] | Yeah, we have shared some good memories. | 是啊 我们分享了美好的记忆 |
[14:12] | Okay, I’m hanging up now. | 我挂电话了 |
[14:15] | Do you have to go? | 你真的要走 |
[14:18] | No, we got time. | 不 我们还有时间 |
[14:25] | What the heck took you so long? | 什么事让你这么久才来 |
[14:27] | Believe me, I came as quickly as I could. | 相信我 我已经是最快速度了 |
[14:31] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:33] | It’s a pretzel. you want some? | 脆饼干 你来一口吗 |
[14:35] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[14:36] | It’s got jalapenos! | 还有墨西哥辣椒喔 |
[14:39] | Oh, you’re gonna regret that. | 你会后悔的哦 |
[14:41] | What do you mean? | 啥意思 |
[14:42] | You’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[14:44] | Where’d you get the booze, knucklehead? | 你哪儿弄来的酒喝 傻蛋 |
[14:45] | I did what you told me to do. | 就按你说的呗 |
[14:47] | Me and gabe gave money to a creepy guy to buy us beer. | 我和盖比找了个挺猥琐的人帮着买的啤酒 |
[14:50] | Oh, jake. | 杰克 |
[14:51] | His name was satellite jack. | 他叫卫星·杰克 |
[14:54] | He said the government stole his kidneys. | 他说政府偷了他的肾 |
[14:56] | Is $20 too much for a six-pack? | 半打啤酒20块钱是不是多了 |
[14:59] | Not when a guy with no kidneys named satellite jack is buying it for you. | 要找一个叫卫星·杰克的无肾人买就不多 |
[15:04] | Where’d you get the $20? | 你哪儿弄的20块钱 |
[15:06] | It was a bribe from my father. | 我爹给的封口费 |
[15:07] | You’re kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[15:08] | I know. | 就是说 |
[15:09] | For a cheap guy, he can be surprisingly generous. | 吝啬鬼突然大方起来挺吓人 |
[15:12] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[15:14] | Deep down I love him. | 但内心深处我爱着他 |
[15:18] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱着你 |
[15:20] | Great. everybody loves everybody. | 得 人人爱人人 |
[15:23] | So, where’s your friend? | 对了 你朋友呢 |
[15:26] | Gabe? he ditched me when I started throwing up, the bat rastard. | 盖比? 我一吐他就扔下我跑了 那个混蛋 |
[15:30] | Get out of the car. what? | -下车 -啊 |
[15:33] | I just had it detailed– get out, get out, get out. | 我知道没好事 出去出去 |
[15:35] | All right, but I’m tellin’ ya I’m all done throwin’ up. | 出去就是 但是我不会再吐了 |
[15:40] | I see what you mean about those jalapenos. | 怪不得你那么说墨西哥辣椒呢 |
[15:44] | Listen, my mom still thinks I’m studying at gabe’s house, | 我妈以为我还在盖比家做作业 |
[15:48] | So I don’t think I should go home at this time. | 所以现在回去不太好 |
[15:51] | What do you expect to do? | 那你想干嘛 |
[15:53] | I don’t know. you up for an r-rated movie? | 没想好 一起看个三级片怎么样 |
[15:56] | Boobies, no violence. | 要黄的 不要恐怖的 |
[16:02] | Step away from the car. | 离车远点吐 |
[16:05] | Nope, false alarm. | 错了 假警报 |
[16:06] | Wait for it. | 等着 |
[16:08] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[16:11] | Oh, how about that? | 还真有啊 |
[16:12] | You get any on your shoes? | 鞋子溅脏了吧 |
[16:15] | A little. | 有点 |
[16:19] | There’s a plastic bag in the trunk. | 后备箱里有个塑料袋 |
[16:21] | Remove your shoes and place them in the bag, | 把鞋脱了放袋子里 |
[16:24] | Then seal it and put it back in the trunk. | 然后系好了放回后备箱 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 明白 |
[16:28] | Then climb in after it. | 然后你也进去 |
[16:30] | Okay. | 收到 |
[16:45] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[16:47] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[16:48] | I thought you were with your son go-karting. | 你不是和儿子玩卡丁车去了吗 |
[16:51] | Yeah, listen, um, I lied about that. | 这个 我之前撒了谎 |
[16:55] | But I can’t lie anymore. | 但我再也不撒谎了 |
[16:57] | I was with another woman, but all I could think about was you. | 我和另一个女人在一起 但是我脑子里想的都是你 |
[17:01] | I’m a one-woman man and, baby, you’re that woman. | 我现在从一而终 宝贝 你是我的唯一 |
[17:06] | Who is it, honey? | 宝贝 谁啊 |
[17:07] | Just a salesman. go away. | 推销的 你走吧 |
[17:09] | Wait a minute– are you seeing someone else? get lost! | -等等 你劈腿 -给我消失 |
[17:12] | I-i thought we had something special. | 我以为咱俩挺来电的 |
[17:15] | Who’s in there?! | 里面哥们谁啊 |
[17:17] | Are you married? | 你结婚了? |
[17:18] | Because I really thought… | 我真以为… |
[17:44] | You know, your body’s sending you a message. | 你的身体在传达一个信息 |
[17:46] | Yeah, it’s sayin’ I really should chew my food more. | 是啊 在说我真该多嚼嚼再咽 |
[17:50] | Look at that shrimp. | 看这虾子 |
[17:51] | You could wash it off and serve it again. | 洗一洗就能装盘子卖了 |
[17:54] | Your body is also telling you that alcohol is poison. | 还传达了酒是毒药这个信息 |
[17:58] | If it’s poison, why do you drink it? | 如果是毒药 你又为什么喝呢 |
[18:00] | Because there are things inside of me I need to kill. | 因为酒可解千愁 |
[18:04] | You can’t kill bad feelings with alcohol, uncle charlie. | 借酒浇愁愁更愁 查理叔叔 |
[18:07] | Right. | 没错 |
[18:09] | And you can’t stuff your emotions with cupcakes. | 纸杯蛋糕吃多了更空虚 |
[18:11] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 信我没错 经验之谈 |
[18:13] | I’m sure you have. | 这个我信 |
[18:15] | And if you ever need to talk about any of this stuff, I’m here for you. | 要是想谈谈心解解愁 我做你的倾诉对象 |
[18:19] | Good to know. | 你真好 |
[18:22] | Whoa, felt that one in my nuts. | 鸡鸡也想吐 |
[18:25] | Hello? anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[18:28] | Are you gonna rat me out? | 你会出卖我吗 |
[18:30] | Jake, buddy, how could you even ask me that? | 杰克 哥们 问这话多见外 |
[18:42] | Hey, what’s goin’ on? | 嘿 什么情况 |
[18:45] | Jake took the 20 bucks you gave him and got drunk with a friend. | 杰克花了你给的20块钱和朋友喝得烂醉 |
[18:54] | Bad boy. | 坏小孩 |
[19:06] | So… | 那么… |
[19:08] | How ’bout a beer? | 再来一杯? |
[19:21] | never… again. | 再也不喝了 |
[19:24] | Me neither. | 再也不玩了 |
[19:28] | You know what the problem is? | 知道问题出在哪儿吗 |
[19:30] | The women, the drinking… | 女人和酒 |
[19:32] | You guys look at me and you think it’s easy. | 看我这样 你们就以为那么容易啊 |
[19:35] | But what you don’t see is all the years of hard work and dedication | 但你们无视了我多年来努力工作和无私奉献 |
[19:39] | It took to make me the happy-go-lucky, drunken, ass-wrangler I am today. | 才换来如今的有酒喝有妞睡的幸福生活 |
[19:44] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[19:45] | Oh, sorry, baby, I had a little family drama. | 抱歉宝贝 有点家庭内部麻烦 |
[19:49] | Remember, you said if I gave you what you want, | 记得吧 你说过的 我给你甜头 |
[19:51] | you’d give me what I want. | 你也要给我 |
[19:53] | Oh, right– breakfast in bed. | 对头 床上早餐服务 |
[19:56] | How do you like your eggs? | 鸡蛋怎么吃 |
[19:58] | Scrambled. | 炒的 |
[19:59] | Yes! | 耶 |
[20:07] | You know, young man, | 知道吗 年轻人 |
[20:08] | If I hadn’t have been electrocuted earlier this evening, | 要是我今晚没被电击 |
[20:14] | You and I’d be having a serious talk right now. | 我们现在正进行严肃而深刻的谈话 |
[20:18] | Yeah. hold on. | 哦 等会儿 |