时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[00:15] | Charlie,please don’t start anything. | 查理 不要啦 |
[00:17] | Too late. I woke up started. | 太晚了 我就为这个才醒的 |
[00:22] | I have to get to work. | 我得起床上班去 |
[00:25] | Okay,I’ve got a job for you. | 好啊 我有个工作派给你 |
[00:28] | We’ll finish this tonight. | 我们今晚再解决吧 |
[00:31] | I may have to finish this myself. | 我可能要自己解决了 |
[00:34] | Knock yourself out. | 你自便吧 |
[00:35] | It’s no fun if you have permission. | 还得得到允许就没劲了 |
[00:38] | So,Charlie,I was thinking maybe tonight | 查理 我想或许今晚 |
[00:40] | we could stay at my place. | 我们可以住我家 |
[00:42] | No,no,no,no,no, no,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[00:46] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[00:47] | I’m sorry, did you say something? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[00:49] | I said maybe tonight we could stay at my place. | 我说或许今晚我们可以住我家 |
[00:52] | You want to play on my face? | 你想在我脸上玩? |
[00:56] | Stay at my place. | 住 我 家 |
[01:01] | What about it? | 为什么? |
[01:02] | I’ve been coming here for the past three weeks, | 我都来这儿住了三周了 |
[01:04] | and it’s like an hour drive for me to get to work. | 我去上班要开一小时的车 |
[01:07] | Well,I’d be happy to spring for a cab. | 我很乐意给你叫出租车 |
[01:11] | It’s not the drive,you idiot. | 不是开车的问题 笨蛋 |
[01:12] | You just said it was the drive. | 你刚才说是开车的问题 |
[01:13] | What I mean is if we’re gonna see each other on a regular basis, | 我的意思是如果我们要经常见面 |
[01:17] | there should be some give and take. | 就应该互相迁就 |
[01:19] | Based on last night, we’re pretty even Steven in the give-and-take department. | 就昨晚的情况来说 我俩的互动基本上是半斤八两啊 |
[01:24] | And if I recall correctly, you’re up one “take.” | 如果我没记错 你还多”上”了一次 |
[01:28] | Hey,of the two of us, I’m the one with tennis elbow. | 我俩之中 我是有网球肘的那个 |
[01:34] | So what about tonight? | 那今晚怎么样? |
[01:37] | I’d love to,but it might be a little tricky. | 我很乐意 但可能有点儿麻烦 |
[01:39] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[01:41] | Oh,I knew she’d ask me that. | 我就知道她会这么问我 |
[01:44] | I’m starting to get the feeling that you only want to see at your place and at your convenience. | 我开始觉得 你只想在你家 在你方便的时候见我 |
[01:49] | No,of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[01:53] | Well,then fine,you’ll stay at my place tonight. | 那好 今晚你来我家住 |
[01:56] | Sounds great. | 好极了 |
[01:57] | Lookin’ forward to it. | 相当期待啊 |
[02:10] | So what do you want to do this weekend? | 这周末你想做什么? |
[02:12] | Doesn’t matter,just as long as you and I are together. | 只要你跟我在一起 干啥都无关紧要 |
[02:19] | What did you do? | 你干什么坏事了? |
[02:21] | I didn’t do anything. | 我啥都没干 |
[02:22] | Why would you even ask me that? | 你怎么能这么问我? |
[02:25] | I’m guessing he either robbed a liquor store or killed a drifter. | 我猜他要么是打劫小酒店了 要么是杀了个流浪汉 |
[02:30] | Do I need to call your mother and ask her? | 我需要给你妈打电话问问她吗? |
[02:32] | If you want to,but you know how she pushes your buttons. | 你想打就打呗 但你知道她有多让你不爽 |
[02:35] | I’ll take that chance. | 我还是要碰碰运气 |
[02:37] | Fine,I don’t care. | 打吧 我不在乎 |
[02:41] | All right,all right! I got thrown off the school bus. | 好吧 好吧! 我在校车上被赶下来了 |
[02:44] | You got the spine of a gummy bear. | 你真是个软蛋 |
[02:49] | Why were you thrown off the bus? | 你为什么会被赶下来? |
[02:50] | Well,actually, it’s a funny story. | 其实这事挺有意思的 |
[02:53] | Amuse me. | 说来乐乐 |
[02:54] | Have you ever heard of this thing called mooning? | 你听说过”露屁股”这回事吗? |
[02:58] | Yeah. Yeah,it rings a bell. | 有点印象 |
[03:00] | The bus was going past the girls’ track team | 校车经过女生田径队时 |
[03:02] | and a bunch of us thought it’d be funny to moon them. | 我们觉得露屁股吓吓她们会很好玩 |
[03:07] | See,she gets it. | 看吧 她明白了 |
[03:09] | Berta. | 贝塔 |
[03:09] | Sorry. I’m just remembering my prom. | 抱歉 我想起我的舞会来了 |
[03:14] | So what happened? | 怎么回事? |
[03:15] | Well,I was working near the high school that night, | 那晚我在高中附近工作 |
[03:18] | and I thought it would be fun to drive the backhoe… | 我觉得开挖土机能挺好玩… |
[03:19] | No. Not you. Him. | 不是 没说你 说他呢 |
[03:24] | Well. Excuse me for sharing. | 抱歉跟你们分享了 |
[03:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[03:28] | Well,it sounds like Berta had quite a prom. | 听起来贝塔的舞会挺不错 |
[03:32] | You’re skating on thin ice,Jake. | 你现在可是如履薄冰啊 杰克 |
[03:34] | Boy,that’s something we haven’t done in a long time–skating. | 伙计 我们可好久没玩这个了 溜冰 |
[03:36] | Jake! | 杰克! |
[03:38] | Mom grounded me for two weeks. | 老妈把我禁足两周 |
[03:40] | Why didn’t your mother tell me about this? | 你妈为啥没把这事告诉我? |
[03:42] | I promised I’d tell you. | 我跟她保证我会告诉你 |
[03:44] | What can I say? She believed me. | 我能说啥啊? 她信任我 |
[03:47] | So how about a movie? A little father-son bonding. | 去看场电影咋样? 父子小聚一下 |
[03:49] | No,no. No movies. | 不 不能看电影 |
[03:51] | -Skating? -No skating. | -那溜冰? -也不能溜冰 |
[03:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | Also no TV,no video games, | 还不能看电视 不能打电玩 |
[03:56] | no cell phones,and no iPods– | 不能用手机 不能听IPod |
[03:57] | nothing that gives you any amusement or enjoyment. | 不能碰任何消遣或娱乐工具 |
[03:59] | Couldn’t you just smack me with a belt and get it over with? | 你干嘛不拿皮带抽我一顿 然后让这事过去得了? |
[04:01] | Get out of here. | 滚一边去 |
[04:07] | I’m bored. | 我无聊死了啊 |
[04:13] | Oh,man. | 天呐 |
[04:15] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[04:17] | Did you know that Culver City is all the way down near the airport? | 你知道去卡尔弗 市 要一直开到机场附近吗? |
[04:21] | Yes. | 知道 |
[04:23] | That’s gotta be like 45 minutes from here. | 离这儿差不多有45分钟的路 |
[04:25] | If there’s no traffic. | 如果不堵车的话 |
[04:27] | Traffic? | 堵车? |
[04:30] | Is this Culver City place popular? | 卡尔弗市是旅游胜地么? |
[04:34] | Not particularly,but there are other people with cars | 也不算是 但还有别的开车族 |
[04:37] | living lives completely separate from your own. | 过着跟你完全不同的生活 |
[04:40] | Oh,right. I hate those people. | 对 我恨死那些人了 |
[04:44] | “So what’s in Culver City?,” he asked, | “卡尔弗 市有什么吸引你的?” 他问道 |
[04:46] | knowing the only possible answer. | 尽管已然知晓唯一可能的答案 |
[04:48] | Can you believe she wants me to schlep all the way over to her place just | 你能相信 她让我大老远的去她那儿 |
[04:50] | so we can spend the night together? | 就为了我们能一起过夜吗? |
[04:53] | Aw,you poor guy. | 可怜的人呐 |
[04:54] | You have to drive 45 minutes to get laid. | 你得开45分钟车才能跟人上床 |
[05:00] | And 45 minutes to get back. | 还得再开45分钟回来 |
[05:05] | That’s 90 minutes behind the wheel | 要花90分钟的时间开车 |
[05:07] | for 20,30 minutes behind… | 才能换来20 30分钟的… |
[05:09] | Well,I don’t need to draw you a map. | 我就不给你画地图了 |
[05:12] | You’re breaking my heart. | 你太让我伤心了 |
[05:14] | And it’s not just that. | 还不光如此 |
[05:15] | She said there’s only street parking. | 她说只能把车停在街边 |
[05:18] | Which means trees. | 就是说有树的地方 |
[05:20] | And trees have that,you know, toxic syrup | 树上那些有毒的汁液会滴下来 |
[05:23] | that drips out of them and gets all over your car. | 弄得我车上到处都是 |
[05:26] | -Sap. -If I make that drive,I am. | -那叫树液(笨蛋) -如果我开车去了 我才是个笨蛋 |
[05:31] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[05:32] | You always said that it was better to go to the woman’s house | 你总说去女人家更好 |
[05:34] | so that you could make a quick getaway. | 那样你就能尽快脱身了 |
[05:36] | Yeah,for one-nighters that’s fine. | 一夜情的话那样是很好 |
[05:39] | But this girl,I care about. | 但这个小妞 我挺在乎她的 |
[05:40] | We’ve been seeing each other for almost a month. | 我俩约会差不多有一个月了 |
[05:43] | And yet you just found out where she lives. | 那你才刚知道她住哪儿 |
[05:46] | There’s a difference between caring and stalking,Alan. | 关心和跟踪是有区别的 艾伦 |
[05:51] | Hey,Dad,I need my laptop. | 嗨 老爸 我想用电脑 |
[05:52] | -What for? -Homework. | -用来干吗? -做作业 |
[05:54] | What homework? | 什么作业? |
[05:55] | Um… Damn,you’re good. | 呃… 该死 你太强了 |
[06:03] | Thanks for driving all the way over here,Charlie. | 谢谢你大老远的开车过来 查理 |
[06:05] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧? |
[06:06] | I would’ve walked here if I had to. | 要是必要的话让我走过来都行 |
[06:09] | Probably would’ve been faster with the traffic. | 可能还比堵车的时候快点儿 |
[06:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:30] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢? |
[06:31] | I heard a car door. | 我听见开车门的声音 |
[06:33] | Your Mercedes is fine,Charlie. | 你的大奔没事的 查理 |
[06:35] | I know,I know. Just double-checking. | 我知道 就再检查一下 |
[06:42] | Probably gonna get sap all over the car cover. | 车罩上大概已经沾满树液了 |
[06:45] | Isn’t that what it’s for? | 车罩不就是这个作用吗? |
[06:47] | You don’t get it. That’s fine. | 你不明白的 没事 |
[06:53] | No TV in the bedroom,huh? | 卧室里没电视啊? |
[06:55] | It’s in the living room. | 电视在起居室 |
[06:56] | You just got the one? | 你只有一台电视? |
[06:57] | How many do I need? | 我还需要几台啊? |
[07:00] | Well,you’ve got three rooms and a bath,so… four. | 你有三间屋子 一间浴室 那就是… 四台 |
[07:05] | If you want to go watch television instead of cuddling, that’s up to you. | 你要是想看电视不想抱抱 随便你 |
[07:10] | No,no,I’d much rather cuddle. | 没有 我还是喜欢抱抱 |
[07:16] | At my house, we could do both. | 在我家 我们可以两个都要 |
[07:18] | You know,cuddling andSportscenter. | 边抱抱边看体育新闻 |
[07:21] | Good night,Charlie. | 晚安 查理 |
[07:23] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[07:45] | What now? | 又怎么了? |
[07:47] | Nothing. I’m just used to sleeping on the other side of the bed. | 没什么 我只是习惯在床的另一边睡 |
[07:51] | Yeah,so? | 那又怎样? |
[07:52] | So I usually sleep on my left side, | 我一般都朝左睡 |
[07:55] | which faces me towards the edge of the mattress. | 脸冲着床垫边 |
[07:58] | But here,I’m facing the back of your head–which is fine; | 但在这儿 我脸朝着你后脑勺… 这也没什么 |
[08:02] | there are certainly times when I enjoy seeing it from that angle– | 很多时候我挺喜欢从这个角度看的… |
[08:07] | but,you know, when I’m trying to sleep, it’s a little disconcerting. | 但在我想睡觉的时候 这就有点分散注意力了 |
[08:12] | Well,I’m sorry, but this is my side. | 抱歉 但这边是我的 |
[08:16] | But you sleep on the other side at my house. | 但在我家的时候你都睡另一边的 |
[08:19] | Because it’s your house; this is my house. | 因为那是你家 这是我家 |
[08:22] | But I’m a guest. | 但我是客人啊 |
[08:23] | And I’m the guest at your house. | 我在你家也是客人 |
[08:24] | -That’s different. -How? | -那不一样 -怎么不一样? |
[08:26] | -Give me a minute. -Good night,Charlie. | -让我想想 -晚安 查理 |
[08:31] | Boy,you’re being pretty inflexible. | 伙计 你还真是不会变通啊 |
[08:34] | Oh,you think I’minflexible. | 你觉得我不会变通 |
[08:37] | Well,not physically, | 不是指身体上的 |
[08:40] | but you got to admit in this regard, you’re a little stubborn. | 但你得承认在这件事上 你有点儿固执 |
[08:45] | Good night,Charlie. | 晚安 查理 |
[08:51] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[08:58] | How about this? | 你看这样好不? |
[09:00] | If we switch sides and an armed intruder came in, | 要是我们换一下 持枪歹徒闯进来 |
[09:02] | I could leap up and protect you. | 我可以跳起来保护你 |
[09:04] | But this way, you’re pretty much guaranteed to catch the first bullet. | 但是这样睡的话 先中弹的肯定是你 |
[09:09] | What if he comes through the window? | 他要从窗户里爬进来怎么办? |
[09:14] | Oh,great. | 好吧 |
[09:16] | Now I’m never gonna get to sleep. | 我不用睡觉了 |
[09:31] | Jake? | 杰克? |
[09:38] | You’d better not be watching TV. | 你最好没在看电视 |
[10:02] | Maybe he’s upstairs. | 也许他在楼上呢 |
[10:54] | It’s like trying to sleep in the freaking jungle. | 感觉就像在丛林里过夜 |
[11:16] | -What’s going on? -Nothing,nothing. | -怎么了? -没事 没事 |
[11:18] | I was going to the bathroom, and I stepped on a cat. | 我正要去厕所 没想到踩到只猫 |
[11:23] | You don’t have to sneak out. If you want to leave,leave. | 你不用偷偷摸摸的 如果你想走 就走好了 |
[11:25] | Whoa,I’d say someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. | 哇 有人没从正确的床那边醒过来 |
[11:30] | But I don’t want to revisit that topic. | 但是我不想旧事重提了 |
[11:33] | Good-bye,Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[11:36] | Gee,you sound kind of angry. | 唷 你MS有点生气啊 |
[11:39] | Why would I be angry? | 我为什么要生气? |
[11:41] | Just because I drive to Malibu every night for a month, | 因为我这个月每天晚上都开车去马里布 |
[11:43] | and you won’t stay even one night with me? | 而你连一晚上都不愿跟我在这里睡? |
[11:46] | Well,that and,you know, possibly crippling your cat. | 这样呀 我估计把你的猫搞残了 |
[11:51] | Go home,Charlie. | 回家吧 查理 |
[11:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[11:54] | I’m begging you. | 求你了 |
[11:56] | Okay,if that’s what you want. | 好吧 就听你的 |
[12:03] | So tomorrow at my place? | 明天继续在我家咯? |
[12:12] | You make love like a woman, but you throw like a man. | 你嘿咻的时候柔情似水 但是砸东西的时候孔武有力 |
[12:37] | Jake? | 杰克? |
[12:43] | Why are you sleeping out here? | 你为啥在外面睡? |
[12:44] | I was,um… camping? | 我 呃… 露营呢? |
[12:50] | Okay,well,as long as you’re not watching TV. | 好吧 随便你 只要不看电视就行 |
[13:01] | Stupid birds. | 傻鸟 |
[13:04] | Hey,how’d it go last night? | 嘿 昨晚咋样啊? |
[13:06] | I couldn’t do it,Alan. I tried,but I couldn’t. | 我做不到 艾伦 我很努力了 但还是不行 |
[13:10] | Oh,well,that happens to all men occasionally. | 噢 每个男人都有”软弱”的时候 |
[13:13] | Especially when you get to be our age. | 特别是到了你这个年纪 |
[13:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[13:18] | What are you talking about? | 那你在说什么呢? |
[13:20] | I’m talking about how I’m so set in my ways, | 我在说 我已经完全确定 |
[13:22] | I couldn’t spend one night in a strange house. | 我认床 别人家里睡不着 |
[13:25] | Yeah,that’s what I’m talking about. | 嗯 我说的不就是这个嘛 |
[13:28] | I mean,there was a time when I could sleep anywhere: | 以前我随便啥地方都能睡着的 |
[13:31] | couches,floors,witness boxes, police cars,jail cells. | 沙发 地板 证人席 警车 监狱 |
[13:36] | That’s not sleeping. That’s passing out. | 那不叫睡觉 那叫醉得不省人事 |
[13:38] | I’m not gonna argue semantics with you. | 我懒得跟你纠结字眼 |
[13:42] | The point is I was really uncomfortable over there. | 关键是 我在那儿睡真的很不舒服 |
[13:46] | Even if I could have gotten to sleep, | 即使我晚上睡着了 |
[13:47] | the morning would have been a disaster. | 早上醒来也会是一场灾难 |
[13:49] | How so? | 怎么会呢? |
[13:50] | Think about it. | 想想哇 |
[13:52] | After I had my morning coffee, | 等我早上喝完咖啡 |
[13:53] | where would I go to do my business? | 我要去哪儿上班? |
[13:56] | Oh,right,you always want to have home-field advantage for that. | 是啊 在家好处多多 |
[14:00] | She’s got one of those wooden toilet seats. | 她家马桶座便器是木头的 |
[14:04] | It would’ve been like sitting on Pinocchio’s mouth. | 就感觉是坐在皮诺曹的嘴巴上一样 |
[14:10] | You ever wonder about people who can poop in a gas station? | 你有没有想过 为啥有些人可以在加油站拉便便的? |
[14:14] | What is wrong with them? | 他们是不是脑子进水了? |
[14:16] | What about Porta-Potties? | 那那些用便携便壶的呢? |
[14:18] | Those aren’t people. Those are animals. | 那些根本不是人 简直就是野兽 |
[14:21] | I’d rather go in the trunk of my car. | 你宁愿去我车后备箱拉 |
[14:24] | I have. | 我就拉过 |
[14:28] | You’ve gone in the trunk of your car? | 你在你车后备箱里拉过? |
[14:31] | No,yours. | 没 是你的车 |
[14:37] | That was you?! | 那个人是你?! |
[14:42] | I convinced myself a coyote had gotten in there. | 我跟自己说那是野狼的杰作 |
[15:05] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干啥呢?! |
[15:08] | Playing “Smoke On the Water.” | 弹 “在水上吸烟” |
[15:09] | With your tongue? | 用你舌头弹? |
[15:11] | Pretty cool,huh? | 帅吧? |
[15:13] | No,that is not cool. It’s disgusting. | 帅个头 恶心死了 |
[15:15] | Alan,get in here! | 艾伦 快过来! |
[15:16] | What now? | 又咋滴啦? |
[15:18] | Your kid’s licking my piano. | 你儿子在舔我的钢琴 |
[15:21] | Jake,don’t lick your uncle’s piano. | 杰克 别舔你伯伯的钢琴 |
[15:24] | I’m bored. | 我无聊啊 |
[15:25] | Go read a book. | 那就去读书 |
[15:26] | I don’t want to read a book. | 我不想读书 |
[15:28] | Then go lick a book. | 那就去舔书 |
[15:33] | How long is this whole grounding thing gonna go on for? | 你要他禁足多久? |
[15:36] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[15:37] | Two weeks? | 两周? |
[15:38] | Charlie,he stuck his ass out a bus window | 查理 在经过女子田径队的时候 |
[15:40] | at the girls’ track team. | 他从车里给她们露屁股来着 |
[15:41] | That’s what you’re punishing him for? | 你就为这个惩罚他? |
[15:43] | When you were his age, you mooned the girls’ choir. | 你还他那么大的时候 不也在女子唱诗班里露屁股嘛 |
[15:47] | No,when I was his age, | 才不是 我在他那么大的时候 |
[15:50] | you pantsed me in front of the girls’ choir. | 是你在女子唱诗班面前脱了我的裤子 |
[15:52] | Oh,right. | 噢 想起来了 |
[15:54] | Well,either way, you made the yearbook. | 随便啦 你都进年鉴了 |
[15:59] | Berta,I’m leaving. | 贝塔 我走了 |
[16:00] | Hang on! | 等等! |
[16:01] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[16:02] | I talked Chelsea into giving me another chance to spend the night at her place. | 我跟切尔西说 再给我次机会 我去她家过夜 |
[16:06] | Here’s your overnight bag. | 这就是你去过夜的便携包 |
[16:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:10] | All that’s for one night? | 带这么多就过一晚上? |
[16:12] | One night and one morning business meeting with Pinocchio. | 一个晚上外加早晨 要跟皮诺曹亲密接触 |
[16:18] | I got your flip-flops for the shower, | 我给你准备了洗澡用的拖鞋 |
[16:20] | your personal bath towel, hand towel and washcloth, | 你自己的浴巾 毛巾 浴袍 |
[16:23] | your hand soap,face soap and shampoo. | 洗手皂 洁面皂 洗发水 |
[16:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:25] | One handheld TV, your goose-down pillow, | 一个便携小电视 鹅绒枕头 |
[16:28] | Egyptian cotton pillowcase and sheets | 埃及棉枕头套和床单 |
[16:30] | and a ziplock baggie of your special blend French roast coffee. | 还有一个便携密封袋装着你的 特制法式烘焙咖啡 |
[16:33] | Terrific. | 很好很强大 |
[16:34] | One jar of seedless raspberry jam,a mild laxative | 一罐无籽覆盆子果酱 一瓶通便剂 |
[16:37] | and one roll of quilted toilet paper with lanolin. | 一卷衬里的羊毛脂厕纸 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 搞定了 |
[16:45] | Culver City,here I come. | 卡尔弗市 我来了 |
[16:53] | -He ain’t gonna make it. -Not a chance. | -他肯定不行的 -完全没机会 |
[16:57] | You know,I have never once seen him eat seedless raspberry jam. | 我从来没见过他吃无籽覆盆子果酱 |
[17:00] | That’s because you’ve never applied a thin layer to your hindquarters. | 那是因为你从来不把果酱涂在 两腿之间 |
[17:12] | I’m so glad you decided this was important to you,Charlie. | 我真高兴你把这事看得很重要 查理 |
[17:15] | Well,you’reimportant to me. | 你对我来说的确很重要 |
[17:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[17:21] | I brought my sheets. | 我把我床单带来了 |
[17:23] | You wanna grab the other side? | 你帮我扯一扯那边呗? |
[17:26] | What’s wrong with my sheets? | 我的床单不好吗? |
[17:27] | Nothing,nothing. But mine are better. | 没有 没有 只是我的更好而已 |
[17:31] | Egyptian cotton. Like,eight-million thread count. | 埃及棉 差不多是八百万支的 |
[17:36] | And good news. | 好消息 |
[17:37] | I solved the wrong-side-of-the-bed situation. | 我把那个半边床的问题解决了 |
[17:40] | Okay… | 很好… |
[17:42] | I’ll just sleep with my head down there. | 我就倒着睡 |
[17:46] | That way,I’m facing the right way. | 这样 我的脸就能朝着门了 |
[17:49] | But then your feet will be in my face. | 但是你的脚就在我脸上了 |
[17:51] | Way ahead of you. | 早就想到了 |
[17:53] | Peppermint foot lotion. | 椒叶薄荷护足霜 |
[17:56] | You’ll think you’re sleepin’ in Candyland. | 你会觉得你睡在糖果乐园的 |
[17:59] | Oh,before I forget. | 哦 担心我忘记了 |
[18:03] | Toilet paper? | 厕纸? |
[18:04] | Don’t get your hopes up, but I’m gonna make the effort. | 别抱太大希望 但是我会努力的 |
[18:12] | Hey,Jake? | 嘿 杰克? |
[18:16] | You out here? | 你在外面不? |
[18:20] | Seen my kid? | 看见我儿子没? |
[18:39] | What the hell? | 我靠? |
[18:40] | Can I have some privacy,please? | 人家洗澡你就这么闯进来? |
[18:45] | Get out of the tub. Out of the tub. | 赶紧从浴缸里出来 快出来 |
[18:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | You’re unbelievable. Is TV that important to you? | 我就不明白了 电视对你来说就这么重要? |
[18:51] | Do you really have to ask? | 你非得问才能明白? |
[18:54] | Go to your room. | 回你自己房间去 |
[18:55] | Fine,but check out Uncle Charlie’s toilet seat. It heats up. | 好吧 但你看下查理伯伯的座便器 好像是会散热的 |
[18:59] | Just go! | 快走! |
[19:03] | Can I have this raspberry jam? | 我能把这罐覆盆子果酱带走不? |
[19:04] | Don’t touch the jam! | 别碰那果酱! |
[19:20] | Toasty. | 暖洋洋啊 |
[19:25] | If only I could poop at night. | 如果我晚上能拉出来就好了 |
[19:30] | Maybe I’ll just pee girly style. | 或许我可以试下像女生那样嘘嘘 |
[19:45] | Charlie… | 查理… |
[19:51] | What? | 干嘛? |
[19:52] | This isn’t working for me. | 我受不了了 |
[19:53] | My feet too minty? | 我的脚薄荷味太重了? |
[19:56] | It’s not your feet. | 不是你脚的问题 |
[19:57] | Well,itisyour feet, but it’s also the sheets, | 其实你的脚也有关系 但主要还是这床单 |
[20:00] | the pillows,the towels,the TV, the electric toothbrush. | 这枕头 这毛巾 这电视 还有那个电动牙刷 |
[20:03] | It’s not a toothbrush. | 那个不是电动牙刷 |
[20:05] | It’s an ultrasonic dental appliance. | 那个是超声波洁牙用品 |
[20:07] | It’s probably got more vibrations per minute | 它每分钟震动的次数 |
[20:09] | than that plastic egg you keep in your nightstand. | 比你床头柜的塑料蛋蛋都要多 |
[20:13] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[20:14] | I do have one of those. | 我的确有来着 |
[20:16] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[20:18] | But I want to spend the night here. | 但我想在这里过夜 |
[20:20] | No,no,I made a mistake. | 不 不 算我错了 |
[20:21] | From now on, we’ll stay at your place. | 从现在起 我们都在你家过夜 |
[20:24] | Oh,okay. Your call. | 好吧 你说了算 |
[20:28] | I’m nothing if not flexible. | 就算一直住我家 我也不介意哈 |
[20:35] | You really should put a bell on that thing. | 你真应该给你家小猫安个铃铛 |
[20:46] | Hello,Mr. Bed. | 你好 我亲爱的床 |
[20:50] | I’ll be with you in a minute | 我过一下就来陪你 |
[20:51] | after I pay my respects to Professor Toilet. | 等我给马桶教授致意一下先 |
[21:13] | Hello. | 你好 |