时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Would you like the last sausage? | 你要不要吃最后这根香肠? |
[00:06] | -Oh, how about we split it? -Okay. | -咱们平分怎么样? -好啊 |
[00:08] | Meet you in the middle. | 中间见喽 |
[00:12] | Okay. Sexy. | 好吧 真性感 |
[00:22] | Nothing says love like a little morning pork. | 没什么比清早的猪肉更能体现爱意 |
[00:29] | You’re home early. How was Vegas? | 你提前回家了 在拉斯维加斯玩得怎么样? |
[00:32] | Never again. | 我再也不去了 |
[00:34] | Oh, you lost? | 你输了? |
[00:35] | No, Alan. I won so much freaking money that I’m embarrassed to go back. | 不 艾伦 我赢了太多钱 不好意思再回去了 |
[00:42] | All right… well, uh, you remember Melissa? | 好吧… 你还记得梅丽莎吗? |
[00:45] | Of course he remembers me, Alan. | 他当然记得我 艾伦 |
[00:47] | He deflowered me, | 他蹂躏(也有”采花 破处”之意)了我 |
[00:49] | then dumped me. | 之后就抛弃了我 |
[00:51] | No offense, sweetheart, | 我不想冒犯你 亲爱的 |
[00:53] | but your flower had been plucked and potted long before I met you. | 但在我认识你之前 你的”花”早就被采了 |
[00:57] | Okay, okay, look. Look, we’re all adults here. | 好了 听着 咱们都是成年人 |
[01:00] | This doesn’t have to be awkward, you know. I mean, sure… | 不用搞这么尴尬 我是说 当然… |
[01:04] | Melissa is my receptionist, | 梅丽莎是我的接待员 |
[01:06] | and sure, she was with you, and sure, that ended badly, but, uh … | 她和你交往过 而且不欢而散 但是… |
[01:13] | Okay, I guess this does have to be awkward. | 好吧 这应该很尴尬 |
[01:16] | Honey, shouldn’t we be getting ready for work? | 亲爱的 咱们是不是该准备上班了? |
[01:18] | Yes, yes, let’s do that. | 对 咱们走吧 |
[01:19] | You want to shower together? | 你想不想洗鸳鸯浴? |
[01:20] | Oh, great, great. Uh, let me just, uh, start without you. | 太好了 我自己先去 |
[01:23] | There’s a couple of things I’d like to prewash. | 有些东西我想预先洗一下 |
[01:27] | There’s a mental image I didn’t need. | 我不需要想象这种画面 |
[01:30] | Charlie, I need to talk to you. | 查理 我要跟你谈谈 |
[01:33] | I’m sorry I was a jerk. | 对不起 我是个混蛋 |
[01:34] | I’m happy for you and Alan, | 我很高兴你和艾伦在一起 |
[01:37] | and I will kick myself for the rest of my life for losing someone as special as you. | 我后半生 会一直后悔失去了独一无二的你 |
[01:40] | No, silly, it’s about something else. | 不 傻瓜 是别的事 |
[01:42] | Oh, good, ’cause even I didn’t believe that. | 那就好 我自己都不相信那些话 |
[01:46] | Alan’s birthday is next Saturday. | 下周六是艾伦的生日 |
[01:50] | Really? I don’t think so. | 真的? 我不这么认为 |
[01:52] | Yeppers. He’s gonna be 40. | 没错儿 他要40岁了 |
[01:54] | Wow, that is so weird. | 哇 太奇怪了 |
[01:57] | My baby brother’s gonna be 40. | 我弟弟就要40岁了 |
[01:59] | -How old are you? -39 | -你多大了? -39 |
[02:03] | That’s what makes it so weird. | 这就是奇怪之处 |
[02:06] | Anyway, I think we should have a party for him. | 总之 我想咱们该给他办个生日派对 |
[02:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[02:11] | Because it’s an important birthday, | 因为这是个重要的生日 |
[02:14] | and he deserves a big party with all his friends and loved ones. | 他理应和朋友以及爱他的人一起度过 |
[02:17] | All right… all right, let’s break this down. | 好吧 咱们来分解一下 |
[02:21] | You want him to get what he deserves. | 你希望他得到应得的东西 |
[02:22] | You want it to be with his friends and loved ones, | 你想让他和朋友及爱他的人一起度过 |
[02:24] | and you want it to be big. | 而且你又想办一个隆重的派对 |
[02:25] | Pick one. | 只能选一项 |
[02:28] | Come on, Charlie. Don’t be such a pooper. | 拜托 查理 别这么扫兴 |
[02:30] | If it’s gonna be a fun party, I need your help. | 这个派对会很有趣的 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:32] | You want it to be fun? Don’t invite Alan. | 你想要有趣? 那就别邀请艾伦 |
[02:35] | -Charlie… -Okay. | -查理… -好吧 |
[02:36] | Okay, you know who would love to help you out with this? Our mom. | 你知道谁愿意帮你这个忙吗? 我老妈 |
[02:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:41] | Oh, yeah. Nothing she likes better than extending herself for other people. | 没错 她最喜欢向别人伸出援手 |
[02:46] | Good idea. I’ll give her a call. | 好主意 我要给她打电话 |
[02:48] | You do that. | 你快去吧 |
[02:50] | Wait till she hears Alan’s 40. | 等着看她听到艾伦快40了什么反应吧 |
[03:27] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[03:29] | Wake up. I need to talk to you. | 快醒醒 我有话跟你说 |
[03:31] | Don’t move. Don’t blink. | 别动 别眨眼 |
[03:35] | Maybe she’ll think you’re dead and leave. | 或许她以为你死了就会离开 |
[03:37] | I know you can hear me, Charlie. | 我知道你能听到我说话 查理 |
[03:38] | She’s bluffing. Just stay still. | 她在虚张声势 躺着别动 |
[03:46] | Okay, don’t panic. | 好 别慌 |
[03:47] | You’ve experienced oxygen deprivation before. | 你以前有缺氧的经验 |
[03:51] | I can’t breathe, Mom. | 我没法呼吸了 老妈 |
[03:54] | Oh, good, you’re awake. | 太好了 你醒了 |
[03:57] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做点什么? |
[03:59] | I received a very unsettling message on my answering machine, | 我收到了一条非常令人不安的电话留言 |
[04:03] | and I would like you to explain it to me. | 我想让你给我解释清楚 |
[04:05] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[04:07] | Sometimes the liquor makes me say hateful things. | 有时酒精会让我说些恶毒的话 |
[04:11] | No, this message was from some woman named Melissa. | 不是 是一个叫梅丽莎的女人留的言 |
[04:15] | Alan’s receptionist. | 她是艾伦的接待员 |
[04:17] | Really?From the sound of her voice, | 真的? 从她的声音来判断 |
[04:19] | I’d guess she earns her living baking cookies in a hollow tree. | 我以为她在树洞里烤小甜饼维生 |
[04:24] | Anyway, she’s somehow gotten it into her head that Alan is turning 40 on Saturday. | 不管怎样 她不知怎么就觉得 艾伦这周六要40岁了 |
[04:29] | Yeah, so? | 对 那又怎样? |
[04:31] | Is she insane? | 她疯了吗? |
[04:32] | Running around telling people my son is 40? | 到处宣扬我的儿子已经40了? |
[04:35] | I know. She’s a bad person. | 我知道 她是个坏女人 |
[04:39] | That’s not all. She wants me to help with a party. | 还不止这些呢 她想让我帮她办个生日派对 |
[04:44] | Where in God’s name could she have gotten such an idea? | 她到底怎么想到这个馊主意的? |
[04:50] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[04:52] | Maybe the fact that you’re his mother confused the poor girl. | 也许因为你是他母亲的事实 迷惑了这个可怜的女孩 |
[05:03] | Oh, you’re up. | 哦 你醒了 |
[05:05] | You’ve been cleaning in there this whole time? | 你刚才一直在清扫厕所? |
[05:08] | Sure, let’s say I was cleaning. | 当然 就当我在打扫卫生吧 |
[05:11] | Hey, Uncle Charlie, if you’re going out today, | 嘿 查理大伯 你今天要是出门 |
[05:13] | can I pull your car out of the garage? | 我能不能把你的车开到车库外面? |
[05:14] | No, I don’t want you pulling my car out of the garage. | 不行 我不用你把我的车开到车库外面 |
[05:17] | Okay, I won’t. From now on. | 好吧 我不会的 从现在开始 |
[05:22] | Hey, what’s, uh… what’s going on up here? | 嗨 你们在干什么呢? |
[05:24] | Oh, terrific. | 这下可好了 |
[05:25] | This meeting of the worst club in the history of the world can now come to order. | 这是有史以来最烂俱乐部的会议 |
[05:29] | Madam President, you have the floor. | 总统女士 请您发言 |
[05:32] | Oh, I get it. Sorry to interrupt. | 哦 我明白了 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[05:35] | Go back to what you were planning… uh, uh doing, uh, whatever. | 你们继续计划…做… 不管是什么 |
[05:40] | Oh, uh, apropos of nothing, uh, I like red velvet cake and close-up magic. | 顺便说一下 我喜欢红天鹅绒蛋糕和近景魔术 |
[05:48] | Oh, crap. Now we have to throw him a party. | 糟了 这下咱们必须给他办个派对 |
[05:52] | -Who? -Your father. | -谁? -你爸爸 |
[05:54] | -Why? -It’s his birthday. | -为什么? -他要过生日 |
[05:58] | Can I bring a date? | 我可以带个伴参加吗? |
[06:01] | -You got a date? -That depends. | -你有伴了? -看情况 |
[06:03] | -On what? -Can I borrow your car? | -什么情况? -我能借你的车吗? |
[06:07] | You don’t got a date. | 你不会有伴了 |
[06:12] | You know, we don’t have to go out to dinner just ’cause it’s my birthday. | 咱们不用为了庆祝我生日出去吃饭 |
[06:16] | Don’t be silly. This is a very special night. | 别傻了 今晚是一个非常特殊的日子 |
[06:19] | How many times do you turn 40? | 你能有几次40岁? |
[06:21] | In my family, three or four. | 在我们家里 三四次吧 |
[06:24] | Well, the first time is the one that counts. | 第一次才算数 |
[06:27] | Okay So… so, it’s just us, right? | 好 那…就咱俩 对吧? |
[06:31] | Of course, it’s just us. Who else would it be? | 当然只有咱俩 还能有谁? |
[06:34] | I don’t know. My friends, family. | 我不知道 我的朋友们 家人 |
[06:38] | A close-up magician. | 近景魔术师 |
[06:41] | Oh, darn, what gave it away? | 你怎么知道的? |
[06:43] | Well, when I left the house, Jake was taking a shower, uh, Charlie had on long pants, | 我出门时 杰克在洗澡 查理穿了长裤 |
[06:47] | and Berta said she had to quit early | 贝塔说她要提前离开 |
[06:48] | because she was going to some loser’s birthday party. | 因为她要去参加一个衰人的生日派对 |
[06:52] | Oh, good, I had her down as a “maybe.” | 我把她算成了”可能参加人员” |
[06:55] | Promise you’ll act surprised. | 答应我 你要装得很吃惊 |
[07:00] | Oh, my God, what a surprise! | 天呐 真是太出人意料了! |
[07:10] | I don’t know these people. | 我不认识这些人 |
[07:12] | We have a private room. | 我们订了一个包间 |
[07:16] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:18] | We got a private room. | 我们订了包间 |
[07:21] | Go back to your dinner. | 继续你们的晚餐吧 |
[07:23] | Ooh, gazpacho. | 哦 西班牙凉菜汤 |
[07:27] | This is so nice. | 太棒了 |
[07:29] | A private, intimate dinner for just the two of us. | 一顿就咱俩的私密晚餐 |
[07:31] | Oh, my God, you guys! | 哦 天呐 你们都来啦! |
[07:39] | There’s nobody here. | 没人在 |
[07:41] | I don’t understand it. I told them to be here an hour ago. | 我不明白 我告诉他们要一小时前到的 |
[07:44] | Yeah, well, what are you gonna do? | 是啊 你还能怎么做呢? |
[07:46] | My family are a bunch of thoughtless, selfish butt-wipes. | 我的家人就是一群自私的蠢货 |
[07:53] | Surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[08:00] | Evelyn, smile. | 伊夫琳 笑一笑 |
[08:03] | That’s a keeper. | 一定要留下这张 |
[08:05] | Listen, darling, are you going to be cutting the cake soon? | 听着 亲爱的 你能不能快点切蛋糕? |
[08:08] | Because, actually, I have a real party to go to. | 因为 事实上… 我有一个真正的派对要参加 |
[08:11] | You can’t go. We haven’t even done the speeches yet. | 你不能走 咱们还没致祝酒词呢 |
[08:13] | Oh, of course. | 哦 当然了 |
[08:16] | Were we supposed to write speeches? | 我们要写祝酒词的吗? |
[08:18] | For what? | 给谁? |
[08:19] | For Alan. | 给艾伦 |
[08:21] | Let him write his own speech. | 让他自己写呗 |
[08:24] | Uh, can I have your attention, please? | 请大家注意一下 |
[08:27] | I want to thank you all for coming to celebrate this wonderful occasion. | 我想感谢大家前来庆祝这个美好时刻 |
[08:30] | I thought it was Alan’s birthday. | 我以为这是艾伦的生日 |
[08:35] | And now it’s time to say a few words about the guest of honor. | 现在请大家跟主宾说几句 |
[08:39] | I can think of a few words. | 我是想到了一些话 |
[08:42] | Not only is he a terrific doctor and fantastic boss, | 他不仅是个了不起的医生和最好的老板 |
[08:47] | he is also good and kind and smart and funny… | 他还非常善良和蔼 聪明风趣… |
[08:51] | and… a really swell kisser. | 而且是一流的接吻高手 |
[08:55] | I can still hear you. | 我还是能听见你说话 |
[08:57] | Sorry I’m late. I was burning a fatty with one of the busboys in the parking lot. | 不好意思我来晚了 我刚跟个餐馆工在停车场吸了大麻 |
[09:02] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[09:05] | Everyone, this is my mother, Shelly. | 给大家介绍一下 这是我母亲Shelly |
[09:07] | Mom, this is Alan’s mother, Evelyn, and… | 老妈 这是艾伦的母亲伊夫琳… |
[09:09] | Sweetie, save your breath, because I’m way too toasted to remember a lot of names. | 亲爱的 省省劲吧 我大麻抽太多了 记不住这些个名字 |
[09:15] | Ooh, bread. | 哦 面包 |
[09:22] | All right, well, uh, now that we’re all here, | 好吧 既然人都到齐了 |
[09:25] | why don’t we take turns saying something about Alan and how much he means to us. | 咱们不如轮流跟艾伦说祝酒词 告诉他对咱们多么重要 |
[09:31] | Okay, Jake, you want to start? | 好 杰克 你想先开始吗? |
[09:33] | No, I got to go make room for cake. | 不 我得去给蛋糕腾地方 |
[09:36] | Uh, Berta, why don’t you get the ball rolling? | 贝塔 要不你先说吧? |
[09:41] | Sure. What the hell? | 好吧 管他呢 |
[09:45] | Zippy, I got to tell you, when you first moved in, I didn’t really care for you. | 呆子 我得告诉你 你刚搬进来时 我并不把你当回事 |
[09:51] | You were a persnickety, self-righteous, smug son of a bitch. | 你是一个挑三拣四的 自以为是的混蛋 |
[09:56] | And now here we are, six years later. | 而现在 六年之后 我们还得共处一室 |
[10:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[10:05] | Hear, hear. | 我同意 |
[10:08] | Oh, okay. Anyone else? | 好吧 还有谁要发言? |
[10:10] | Okay. I’ll go. | 好吧 我来 |
[10:15] | I have pictures of myself dressed in a forest ranger uniform, | 我经常梦到自己穿着护林员的制服 |
[10:20] | and I have absolutely no memory of ever working as a forest ranger. | 我可不记得我当过护林员 |
[10:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[10:33] | Uh, who’s next? Evelyn? | 轮到谁了? 伊夫琳? |
[10:37] | Me? Isn’t it enough I carried him for seven and a half months? | 我? 我怀了他七个半月还不够吗? |
[10:40] | You’d be surprised how many women opt for the full nine. | 很多女人怀足了九个月呢 惊讶吧? |
[10:44] | Come on, Evelyn, you have to say something. | 来吧 伊夫琳 你得讲点什么 |
[10:46] | Oh, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | Alan, darling. | 艾伦 亲爱的 |
[10:51] | You were always the good son. | 你一直都是比较乖的孩子 |
[10:54] | Of course, your brother didn’t set the bar very high. | 当然了 你哥哥没把标准定高 |
[10:58] | -Hear, hear. -Wait a minute. | -我同意 -等等 |
[11:02] | Charlie, do you want to say anything? | 查理 你想说点什么吗? |
[11:04] | Uh, all right. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | Alan, you’re my little brother. | 艾伦 我亲爱的弟弟 |
[11:12] | And I know over the years I’ve tormented you. | 这么多年我一直折磨你 |
[11:15] | I’ve embarrassed you in public. | 我在公共场合羞辱过你 |
[11:17] | I’ve tied you to streetlights, | 我曾把你绑到过路灯上 |
[11:19] | car bumpers, the occasional angry animal… | 保险杠上 偶尔还有愤怒的动物上 |
[11:23] | Oh, remember that Fourth of July when I used your ass as a launch pad for my bottle rockets? | 还记得国庆日的时候 我用你的屁股当烟火发射器吗? |
[11:29] | Anyway, I guess what I’m trying to say is… | 总之 我想说的是… |
[11:33] | thanks for the memories. | 谢谢你给的美好回忆 |
[11:39] | That’s it? That’s all you have to say? | 就这些? 这就是你们想说的? |
[11:42] | I suppose I could talk about his bed-wetting. | 我想我本该讲讲他尿床的事 |
[11:48] | You people are horrible. | 你们太坏了 |
[11:49] | No. Honey, it’s okay. | 没事 亲爱的 没事的 |
[11:50] | No-no-no-no, it’s not okay. | 不 才不是没事 |
[11:52] | You should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们该为自己感到羞耻 |
[11:54] | This is a warm and wonderful human being | 他是一个亲切又出色的人 |
[11:56] | and he deserves more, especially from his family. | 他理应获得更多尊重 特别是从家人那里 |
[11:59] | I don’t even know why you guys showed up tonight. | 我都不知道你们今晚干嘛要来 |
[12:01] | Well, I can’t speak for anybody else, but I’m getting overtime. | 别人怎样我不知道 我来是算加班的 |
[12:07] | Come on, Alan. We’re leaving. | 来 艾伦 我们走 |
[12:08] | Really? Before the cake? | 真的? 没吃蛋糕就走? |
[12:10] | You don’t need people who don’t appreciate you. | 你不需要不珍惜你的人 |
[12:12] | Uh, well, no, but I do kind of need Charlie’s house. | 没错 但是我确实需要查理的房子 |
[12:16] | No, you don’t. You’ll come live with me and Mom. Right, Mom? | 你不需要 你可以来和我们住 对吗 妈妈? |
[12:19] | You know, I did spend a summer in Yosemite doing shrooms, | 有年夏天我确实在 Yosemite(国家公园)采过蘑菇 |
[12:23] | so maybe I wasn’t an official forest ranger. | 可能我是非正式的护林员吧 |
[12:28] | Let’s go. Mom, we’re leaving. | 走 妈妈 我们离开这 |
[12:29] | Okay. I’m sorry. This is the best bread I ever had. | 好的 抱歉 这是我吃过最好的面包 |
[12:39] | Who likes magic? | 谁喜欢魔术? |
[12:45] | I shaved for this? | 我们还是掠过吧? |
[13:11] | -Berta? -Who’s asking? | -贝塔? -是谁? |
[13:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[13:15] | Too much celebrating last night. | 昨晚玩的太疯 |
[13:18] | I didn’t notice you drinking at Alan’s party. | 我没见你在艾伦的派对上喝酒 |
[13:20] | No, afterward. | 不是 后来喝的 |
[13:22] | With the magician at his place. | 和魔术师 在他那里 |
[13:27] | You went back to his place? | 你跟他去他那里了? |
[13:28] | Well, technically, his van. | 准确的说 他的货车里 |
[13:32] | Well, why didn’t you just stay home? | 你怎么不在家待着呢? |
[13:34] | If I stay home, you don’t pay me. | 我待在家里 你又不付我工钱 |
[13:38] | So you just came in to lie on my couch? | 那你就进来躺在我沙发上了? |
[13:41] | Tough times, Charlie. | 世道不行啊 查理 |
[13:43] | Some people are living in their vans. | 还有人住在货车里呢 |
[13:48] | Oh, make it stop! | 快别让它响了! |
[13:55] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:57] | Hi, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[13:59] | Alan? Nah, he didn’t come home. | 艾伦? 他没回来 |
[14:02] | You’re right. We were funny. He just overreacted. | 你说的对 我们开玩笑的 他反应过激了 |
[14:07] | I’m sure he’ll come back eventually. He always does. | 我肯定他最终会回来的 他总是这样 |
[14:12] | You should’ve named him “Herpes.” | 你应该给他起名叫”疱疹” |
[14:20] | Yeah, I wish I’d thought of it last night, too. | 我也希望我昨晚就想到这个了 |
[14:25] | Talk to you later. | 再聊 |
[14:27] | So what are we going to do today? | 今天我们干点啥呢? |
[14:30] | Aren’t you going to ask about your dad? | 你不想问一下你爸爸的事吗? |
[14:32] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[14:34] | Were we not at the same party last night? | 我们昨天不是参加了同一个派对吗? |
[14:37] | Did you not notice when you finally came out of the toilet that your father was gone? | 当你终于从厕所里出来时 你没注意到你爸爸已经走了? |
[14:42] | You know, now at you mention it… | 你一说我想起来了… |
[14:47] | Herpes, Jr. | 疱疹二世 |
[14:57] | Look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[14:59] | I’m not back I just came to get my stuff. | 我只是回来拿我的东西 |
[15:01] | You’re really going to milk this thing, huh? | 你还真要借题发挥? |
[15:03] | I’m not milking anything, Chlie. There is no milk. | 我没借题发挥 没什么好发挥的 |
[15:05] | I’m moving in with Melissa and her mother. | 我要搬到梅丽莎和她妈妈那里去 |
[15:07] | Sounds like milk to me. | 对我来说就是借题发挥 |
[15:11] | I need to be someplace where I’m appreciated, someplace where I’m nurtured and loved. | 我要去一个尊重我的地方 一个滋养我 爱护我的地方 |
[15:22] | You’re not taking me seriously, are you? | 你觉得我不是认真的 是吗? |
[15:24] | Oh, come on, Alan. | 得了吧 艾伦 |
[15:26] | You ain’t going anywhere. | 你哪儿都不会去的 |
[15:27] | You know it. I know it. | 你我心知肚明 |
[15:29] | The seagulls out there crapping on my deck know it. | 连在我阳台上拉屎的海鸥都明白 |
[15:34] | You think he’ll be back? | 你觉得他会回来? |
[15:38] | Oh, yeah. | 那是当然 |
[15:45] | No, no. This is it. | 不是 到此为止了 |
[15:47] | This is where I cut the cord! | 从现在起我要自食其力! |
[15:52] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[15:53] | I think David Copperfield slipped me a roofie. | 我觉得那个魔术师给我吃了迷药 |
[16:00] | I really appreciate you taking me in like this. | 很感谢你这样收留我 |
[16:02] | Yeah, we love you, Alan. We want you here. | 当然了 我们爱你 艾伦 我们想让你住这 |
[16:05] | You’re a good man, and you have a beautiful soul. | 你是个好人 你有美丽的心灵 |
[16:09] | It is beautiful, isn’t it? | 的确很美好 不是吗? |
[16:11] | God forbid my family should notice. | 但愿我家人也注意到了 |
[16:13] | -Oh, damn, I knew I’d forget something! -What’d you forget? | -该死 我就知道我落下了东西 -你落了什么? |
[16:15] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[16:18] | Well, that’s no problem. | 那不成问题 |
[16:20] | We’ll just move Mom’s hydroponic equipment out of the garage and make a bedroom for him. | 我们把妈妈的水培设备搬出车库 腾给他做卧室 |
[16:25] | Hydroponic equipment? | 水培设备? |
[16:26] | I’m a bit of a horticulturist. | 我算是个园艺家 |
[16:28] | A little herb garden. | 有个小药草园 |
[16:31] | Ah, okay. Well, uh, uh, just a heads-up, I love my son and everything, | 我得先声明一下 我很爱我儿子 |
[16:35] | but he hasn’t quite gotten to “beautiful soul” yet. | 但是他还没到”美丽心灵”那个层次 |
[16:39] | He’s more “methane cloud.” | 他更像个”甲烷云” |
[16:41] | He’s still one of God’s flowers. | 他还是上帝的小花朵 |
[16:43] | All he needs is a little love, ultraviolet light, potassium | 他需要的就是一点点爱心 紫外线照射和钾肥 |
[16:46] | and he’ll grow into some righteous chronic. | 他会成长为一棵上品大麻的 |
[17:04] | Quitting time. | 时间到了 |
[17:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢? |
[17:20] | I’m watching TV. | 看电视 |
[17:22] | -Why didn’t you go with your dad? -Dad was here? | -你怎么不跟你爸走? -我爸回来过? |
[17:27] | Yeah, he came by to get his stuff and I figured that included you. | 是啊 他回来拿东西 我觉得东西包括你 |
[17:31] | I’m not stuff, Uncle Charlie. I’m a human being. | 我不是东西 查理大伯 我是个人 |
[17:33] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别抬举自己了 |
[17:38] | And turn off the TV. I’m taking you back to your mom’s. | 把电视关了 我送你回你妈那里去 |
[17:40] | Mom and Herb are in Mexico. | 我妈和哈珀在墨西哥呢 |
[17:42] | For how long? | 待多久? |
[17:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:46] | Turn off the TV. I’m taking you to Mexico. | 把电视关了 我带你去墨西哥 |
[17:49] | Can I drive? | 我能开车吗? |
[17:55] | You all comfy, cozy? | 待着还舒服吧? |
[17:58] | Mom made you some hot chocolate. | 妈妈给你做了热巧克力 |
[18:00] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Oh, and it’s got those little marshmallows. I love those. | 上面有小棉花糖 我超喜欢的 |
[18:05] | Good. I’m going to the market. What would you like for dinner? | 太好了 我要去市场 晚饭想吃什么? |
[18:08] | Oh, gosh, I don’t know. What do you want? | 天啊 不知道 你想要什么? |
[18:11] | I want to please you. | 我想让你高兴 |
[18:17] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:19] | No one’s ever said that to me before. | 从来没人这样对我说过 |
[18:23] | Get used to it. | 你得习惯 |
[18:25] | I’ll try. | 我会努力的 |
[18:27] | Now, what can I get you? | 那么 你想要点什么? |
[18:29] | Um, well… | 唔… |
[18:31] | you know the macaroni that’s shaped like the little wagon wheels? | 你知道有种形状像马车轮子的通心面吗? |
[18:33] | I do. | 我知道 |
[18:34] | I like that with melted cheese. | 我喜欢在那上面浇上融化的奶酪 |
[18:37] | You got it. | 知道啦 |
[18:40] | Oh, and maybe a couple of those bottled wine spritzers? | 哦 再来点那种小瓶的苏打酒? |
[18:43] | Okeydoke. | 没问题 |
[18:49] | I’m getting mac and spritzers I’m getting mac anspritzers. | 我要有通心面和苏打酒吃了 我要有通心面和苏打酒吃了 |
[18:55] | Here you go, bright eyes. I made you some banana bread. | 来 大眼睛 我给你做了点香蕉面包 |
[18:58] | Aw, really? Banana bread? Oh, thank you. | 真的? 香蕉面包? 谢谢你 |
[19:03] | Wow, it’s still warm. | 哇 还是热的呢 |
[19:05] | Mmm, right out of the oven. | 刚出烤箱哦 |
[19:07] | Oh, that’s, uh, that’s very unusual. | 哦 味道很不一般 |
[19:10] | Uh, I’m tasting bananas and, uh, what is that, nutmeg? | 我尝出来有香蕉 还有 那是什么 肉豆蔻? |
[19:13] | Nope. | 不是 |
[19:16] | Mmm, that’s good. | 唔 很不错 |
[19:17] | You know what? You might want to just start with half a piece. | 知道么? 刚开始你最好只吃上半块 |
[19:28] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[19:30] | Believe what? | 相信什么? |
[19:32] | I think I miss him. | 我觉得我想他 |
[19:34] | Miss who? | 想谁? |
[19:38] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[19:42] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[19:43] | What about me what? | 我怎么了? |
[19:47] | -Do you miss him? -Who? | -你想他吗? -想谁? |
[19:51] | -Your father. -Why? Where is he? | -你爸 -为啥? 他在哪? |
[20:02] | Honey, they didn’t have any spritzers, so I got you 7Up and sangria. | 亲爱的 苏打酒没的卖 所以我买了七喜和桑格利亚汽酒 |
[20:19] | Alan? | 艾伦? |
[20:22] | Oh, hey, baby. Have you tried your mom’s banana bread? | 亲爱的 你尝过你妈妈的香蕉面包吗? |
[20:39] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[20:41] | I’m shocked. | 我很震惊 |
[20:47] | -Hey, Alan. -Yeah? | -嗨 艾伦 -怎么了? |
[20:51] | -Happy birthday! -Thank u! | -生日快乐 -谢谢! |
[20:58] | -I told you he would be back. -Who? | -我说过他会回来的 -谁? |