时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh men, that was intense. | 刚才真是激情澎湃啊 |
[00:10] | I need some fluids. | 我得补充点水分 |
[00:19] | I must be down a quart. | 我真是元气大伤 |
[00:21] | Just make you up a quart, huh? | 你滋润了吧? |
[00:25] | Hey, you know what would be good right now? | 知道现在什么是最佳选择吗? |
[00:35] | You have bad experience with pudding? | 你和布丁有什么痛苦的回忆吗? |
[00:39] | What are we doing, Charlie? | 咱们在干什么啊 查理? |
[00:41] | Well, you are crying and my best guess is i’m about to apologize for sth. | 你在哭 我想我该为某事向你道歉 |
[00:47] | Everytime I come over, it’s a same routine. | 每次我来都是那一套 |
[00:50] | We have Chinese take out then we have sex, then we roll over and go to sleep. | 咱们叫中餐外卖 之后做爱 再转身睡觉 |
[00:55] | Which is why I suggested the pudding. | 所以我才建议吃布丁啊 |
[00:59] | You know, makes up a little. | 稍稍做些改变嘛 |
[01:03] | Besides, what about all the wonderful talking and joking, you know, sharing we do? | 咱们还有精彩的谈天玩笑 彼此分享呢 |
[01:09] | Sharing? What’d we share, Charile? | 分享? 咱们分享什么了 查理? |
[01:13] | Well, we share Chinese takeout. | 咱们分享中餐外卖 |
[01:16] | And… the other night we watched the Laker game toghther. | 还有…那天咱们一起看湖人队球赛了 |
[01:21] | You watched it over my shoulder while we were having sex. | 那是咱们做爱时 你隔着我肩膀看的 |
[01:24] | Come on, it was overtime. | 拜托 那是加时赛嘛 |
[01:28] | What kind of relationship is this? | 咱们到底算什么关系? |
[01:30] | We don’t go anywhere, we don’t do anything. | 咱们哪儿也不去 什么也不做 |
[01:33] | Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? I can get Laker tickets. | 你想去哪儿? 你想做什么? 我能弄到湖人队的球票 |
[01:37] | I don’t want to go to a basketball game. | 我不想去看篮球赛 |
[01:40] | I want to know who your are. I want you to know who I am. | 我想了解你 我也想让你了解我 |
[01:45] | I know who you are. | 我了解你呀 |
[01:47] | You do? Ok, what’s my middle name? | 是吗? 那好 我的中名是什么? |
[01:50] | Your middle name? Okay, I know this. | 你的中名? 好 我知道的 |
[01:56] | Sunburn boobs… | 晒伤的胸部… |
[01:58] | -What? -Hang on. | -什么? -等一下 |
[02:01] | Sunburn boobs, red boobs, red breast… Robin. | 晒伤的胸部 红胸部… Robin(红胸鸟) |
[02:07] | Good memory trick. | 很棒的记忆技巧 |
[02:09] | My middle name is Christine. | 我的中名是Christine |
[02:12] | Not a very good trick. | 不咋地的技巧 |
[02:14] | Who’s my best friend? Where do I work? | 我最好的朋友是谁? 我在哪里工作? |
[02:18] | What’s my cat’s name? | 我的猫叫什么名字? |
[02:19] | What’s my favorite movie? What kind of music do I like? What religion was I raised? | 我最爱的电影是什么? 我喜欢什么样的音乐? 我信什么宗教? |
[02:24] | And do I have any brothers and sisters? | 我有几个兄弟姐妹? |
[02:28] | Ok,I’d like to start with the cat. | 好 我想还是从猫开始吧 |
[02:33] | I’m gonna go with Fluffy. | 我猜它叫”毛球” |
[02:36] | Drop dead. | 去死吧 |
[02:40] | Snow ball? Mr. Mittens? Tiger? Whiskers? Puss-puss? | 雪球? 咪咪? 小虎? 小胡子? 小猫猫? |
[02:45] | Oh, come on. What’s my middle name? | 拜托 那我的中名是什么? |
[02:48] | Francis Francis. | |
[02:49] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[02:50] | Yes, it is. | 是 就是 |
[02:53] | Show off. | 臭显摆 |
[03:04] | Oh, Chelsea, come on. | 切尔西 拜托了 |
[03:05] | How much do I need to know about you other than I’m crazy about you? | 我还要怎么了解你啊? 我为你而疯狂 |
[03:09] | It’s not that you don’t know. It’s that you don’t care. | 问题不是你不知道 而是你不在意 |
[03:12] | I do care. I just don’t pay close attention. | 我当然在乎了 我只是没有密切关注罢了 |
[03:15] | Good-bye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[03:17] | I mean, I pay attention, but I don’t test well. Damn. | 我是说 我很关注 但我考试怯场嘛 该死 |
[03:27] | What did you do, bring out the handcuffs too early? | 你干什么了 太早拿出手铐了吧? |
[03:32] | Apparently, I don’t know her middle name. | 显然是我不知道她的中间名字 |
[03:35] | It’s Christine. | 是Christine |
[03:36] | -How do you know? -She told me. | -你怎么知道? -她告诉我的 |
[03:38] | -Why did she tell you? -I asked her. | -她为什么告诉你? -我问她的 |
[03:40] | Why did you ask? | 你为什么问她? |
[03:41] | How else do you get to know a person? | 你要了解一个人 还能怎么做? |
[03:43] | Go away. | 一边去 |
[03:45] | If a woman stormed out on me after sex, would you go away? | 如果一个女人和我做爱之后愤然离开 你会一边去吗? |
[03:49] | That’s beside the point. | 你跑题了 |
[03:52] | So, what happened? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[03:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:55] | We were having a nice night. | 我们度过了一个美好的夜晚 |
[03:57] | Little lo mein, little sex. | 吃了点捞面 做点小爱 |
[03:58] | Then the crying started. | 然后就开始哭了 |
[03:59] | Oh, yeah. Been there, done that. | 是啊 我也这样过 |
[04:03] | No, she was crying. | 不是 是她哭了 |
[04:08] | She wants more out of our relationship. | 她希望我们的关系更进一步 |
[04:11] | More what? | 她想要什么? |
[04:12] | I’m not sure. I know it’s not pudding. | 我不确定 但肯定不是要布丁 |
[04:16] | Well, what did she say? | 那她到底怎么说的? |
[04:19] | She said I don’t know her well enough. | 她说我不够了解她 |
[04:22] | You tell me: what’s more important to know? | 你说说看 了解什么更重要? |
[04:23] | Her cat’s me or which of her body parts you can’t sneak up on? | 她猫的名字 还是她身上什么地方不能碰? |
[04:28] | Well, I’m not sure one necessarily precludes the other. | 我也不确定孰轻孰重 |
[04:30] | Yeah, well, I’ve never been mule-kicked for not knowing a cat’s name. | 我从未因为不知道猫的名字被甩 |
[04:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[04:38] | There’s more where she came from. | 她那样的女人有的是 |
[04:40] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个… |
[04:43] | where does she come from? | 她到底是哪里人? |
[04:46] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[04:48] | Davenport, Iowa. | 爱荷华州达文波特 |
[04:49] | Bite me. | 你厉害 |
[04:52] | Want to know her cat’s name? | 想知道她猫的名字吗? |
[04:54] | No. | 不想 |
[04:55] | It’s Mandu. | 叫满都 |
[04:58] | Mandu? | 满都? |
[05:00] | Yeah, you know, Cat Mandu. | 对呀 猫咪满都 (与加德满都KathMandu同音) |
[05:03] | It’s cute, huh? | 很可爱 对吧? |
[05:05] | Why was I thinking Puss-Puss? | 为什么我觉得该叫小猫猫(小妹妹)呢? |
[05:08] | Because that’s what you’re always thinking. | 因为你脑子里都是那回事 |
[05:15] | What happened to all the pudding cups? | 布丁杯都哪儿去了? |
[05:18] | I guess your uncle ate them. | 我猜是你大伯吃了 |
[05:19] | All of them? There were two 12-packs. | 全吃了? 一共有两个12杯装的呢 |
[05:22] | Have something else. | 吃点别的吧 |
[05:27] | No cookies? What the hell is going on around here? | 饼干也没有? 这他妈的到底怎么回事啊? |
[05:30] | Hey, watch your mouth. | 说话注意点(注意你的嘴) |
[05:31] | I am watching it. It’s empty. I need dessert. | 我注意着呢 嘴里空空的 我要吃甜点 |
[05:36] | -Son of a bitch. -Jake! | -狗娘养的 -杰克! |
[05:40] | Frozen peas? What am I gonna do with frozen peas? | 冷冻豌豆? 我拿冷冻豌豆有什么用? |
[05:43] | Well, if you want dessert, have an apple. | 你要是想吃甜点 就吃个苹果吧 |
[05:46] | Not funny, Dad. | 一点都不好笑 老爸 |
[05:50] | You sure I can’t interest you in a pudding cup? | 你确定我的布丁杯吸引不了你吗? |
[05:52] | Thanks. I’m okay. | 谢谢 我不吃 |
[05:54] | How about a chocolate chunk cookie? | 要不要巧克力块曲奇? |
[05:58] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[06:01] | Did you quit drinking? | 你戒酒了吗? |
[06:03] | God, no. Why? | 当然没有 怎么了? |
[06:05] | You seem to be experimenting with a new sugar delivery system. | 看来你在试验新的糖分运输系统 |
[06:10] | Anything bothering you lately? | 你最近有什么烦心事吗? |
[06:14] | Well, there is this one thing, but I don’t know if it’s medical or psychological. | 的确有件事 但我不知道 算是医学还是心理学方面 |
[06:20] | Tell me. | 说说看 |
[06:22] | Lately, I’ve passed up a couple of opportunities to get some strange. | 最近 我拒绝了一些钓”陌生的”机会 |
[06:28] | Strange? | “陌生的”? |
[06:31] | women with whom I have not previously been acquainted. | 就是本来我不认识的女人 |
[06:35] | Oh, right, strange. Charming. | 这样啊 “陌生的” 解释得真好 |
[06:39] | Go on. | 继续 |
[06:41] | Anyway, I was wondering if there’s something wrong with me. | 总之我在想 我是不是出啥毛病了 |
[06:43] | Because you passed up meaningless sex with strangers? | 因为你过了与陌生人一夜情的阶段? |
[06:47] | Exactly. That’s not like me. | 没错 不像我啊 |
[06:51] | Hey, you know, I bet “strange” | 我敢打赌”陌生的” |
[06:52] | comes from “stranger.” | 就是从”陌生人”那来的 (实际上”陌生人”是从”陌生的”衍生过来) |
[06:55] | I wouldn’t be surprised. | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[06:59] | So, what else is going on with your life? | 那么 生活还有其他变化吗? |
[07:01] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[07:03] | I’ve been gaining a little weight for some reason. | 我因为什么原因有点长胖了 |
[07:07] | Maybe ’cause I haven’t been sleeping well. | 或许是因为最近没睡好 |
[07:09] | Yeah, that’s probably it. | 对啊 很有可能 |
[07:15] | Oh, and this one girl I’ve been seeing pretty regularly decided to dump me. | 最近我交往的女人要把我甩了 |
[07:21] | Huh, what? | 哈什么? |
[07:22] | Oh, nothing, it’s just… | 没什么 就是… |
[07:24] | sometimes I feel like I’m stealing your money. | 有时我觉得我在偷你的钱 |
[07:27] | So, tell me about this woman. | 跟我说说这个女人吧 |
[07:30] | Chelsea? Not much to tell. | 切尔西? 没什么可说的 |
[07:33] | She’s beautiful, sexy, smart, independent. | 她漂亮 性感 聪明 独立 |
[07:37] | Sometimes when she laughs, she makes a little snorting noise. | 有时她笑起来会哼哼的 |
[07:41] | It’s really cute. Kind of like… | 非常可爱 就好像… |
[07:47] | Not as cute when I do it. | 反正比我这个可爱 |
[07:50] | Sounds like quite a catch. | 不错的对象嘛 |
[07:52] | -She’s okay. -Why did she dump you? | -还可以 -她为啥要甩了你? |
[07:54] | Who can understand a woman’s mind? | 女人心 海底针啊 |
[07:58] | Yeah, we’re pretty litt puzzles, ain’t we? | 对啊 我们确实挺难琢磨 不是吗? |
[08:01] | So, it’s not just me. | 看 不是我一个人这么想 |
[08:06] | yway, for some reason, she suddenly became dissatisfied with our relationship. | 总之出于某种原因 她突然对我们的关系感到不满 |
[08:10] | Well, describe the relationship. | 形容一下你们的关系 |
[08:12] | It was great. She’d come over couple times a week. | 很好啊 她一周过来几次 |
[08:16] | Either she’d bring food or I’d have something deliver. We’d have sex, | 或者她带吃的过来 或者我叫外卖 然后我们做做爱 |
[08:19] | then eat Then, maybe have sex again, depending on what was on TV. | 然后吃饭 然后可能再做一次 取决于电视里演什么 |
[08:24] | And she became dissatisfied with that? | 她就变得不满意了? |
[08:27] | I know, right? | 是啊 很奇怪吧? |
[08:32] | Butterscotch. | 奶油糖~~ |
[08:34] | So, how did you feel about losing her? | 那么 失去她的感觉如何? |
[08:37] | -What do you mean? -What do I mean? | -你什么意思? -我什么意思? |
[08:39] | Come on, Charlie. Dr.Seuss could diagnose this. | 查理 苏斯博士都能理解这话 (苏斯博士是美国著名儿童读物作家) |
[08:43] | You’re stuffing yourself with crap to suppress your negative feelings. | 你通过吃垃圾食品来抑制你的消极情绪 |
[08:48] | No, I’m pretty sure that’s why I drink. | 不 那是我酗酒的原因 |
[08:51] | You have a choice here. | 现在你可以选择 |
[08:52] | You can dig down and confront your feelings so they won’t be controlling your behavior, | 要么挖掘和面对你的情绪 以免它继续控制你的行为 |
[08:57] | or you can keep eating pudding and cookies | 要么接着吃布丁和饼干 |
[09:00] | until you have more chins than a Chinese phone book. | 直到你的下巴层数比中国电话簿还多 |
[09:05] | No, what else you got? | 都不要 还有啥选项? |
[09:07] | Do you have a better idea? | 你还有更好的办法吗? |
[09:09] | What if I could get Chelsea back? | 如果我能让切尔西回到我身边呢? |
[09:11] | That would only be a temporary solution. | 那只是缓兵之计 |
[09:14] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[09:15] | That’s what people said about bourbon, and we’ve been together for almost 30 years. | 人们还说波本酒是缓兵之计呢 可是我都喝了快三十年了 |
[09:19] | Okay, you’re right. Go get Chelsea back, | 好吧 你是对的 去把切尔西追回来 |
[09:22] | and all your problems will be solved. | 你的所有问题就解决了 |
[09:24] | I’m sensing sarcasm. | 这话听着有点儿讽刺 |
[09:26] | Oh, good, we’re finally making progress. | 很好 终于有点进步了 |
[09:35] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:37] | What are you drinking? | 你喝的是什么? |
[09:39] | Chocolate caramel frappuccino with whipped cream and sprinkles. | 加奶油和糖末的巧克力焦糖星冰乐 |
[09:44] | My nephew turned me on to it. You want some? | 我外甥推荐给我的 想来点吗? |
[09:47] | No, thanks, I had a hot fudge sundae for breakfast. | 不用了 早餐我吃了奶油巧克力圣代 |
[09:51] | Ooh, that sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[09:59] | You look nice. | 你看上去很好 |
[10:03] | I’ve got to get back to work, Charlie. What do you want? | 我得回去工作了 查理 你要干嘛? |
[10:06] | I just wanted to see you. See how you’re doing. | 我就是想见你 看看你最近怎样 |
[10:08] | -I’m fine. -Good. | -我很好 -那就好 |
[10:11] | And how’s your family back in… Davenport, Iowa? | 你在爱荷华州达文波特的家人怎么样? |
[10:15] | I’m from Champaign, Illinois. | 我家在伊利诺伊州的尚佩恩 |
[10:19] | -You sure? -I’m sure. | -你确定? -我确定 |
[10:22] | Bastard set me up. | 混蛋耍我 |
[10:25] | -What? -Nothing, nothing. | -什么? -没事 没事 |
[10:29] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[10:30] | I miss you, too, but it doesn’t matter. | 我也想你 但没啥用啊 |
[10:33] | Our relationship wasn’t going anywhere, and you are incapable of change. | 我们的感情没结果的 你也没能力改变自己 |
[10:37] | It’s not that I’m incapable. I’ve just been unwilling. | 我不是没能力 只是不愿意罢了 |
[10:40] | Thanks for clearing that up. | 谢谢澄清 |
[10:42] | No, no, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不是 别啊 等等 |
[10:44] | -I’ve been seeing a shrink. -Really? | -我去见了心理医生 -真的? |
[10:46] | Yeah, and I’m making a lot of progress confronting my–what do you call them? | 是啊 我在面对… 叫啥来着… 个人问题方面 |
[10:50] | personal issues. | 有了很大进步 |
[10:53] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这个 |
[10:54] | Come. Sit. | 来 坐(逗狗狗呢) |
[11:00] | And check this out: the shrink’s a woman. | 听我说 那个心理医生是个女的 |
[11:03] | A real ballbuster. I can’t get away with anything. | 太绝了 啥都能解决 |
[11:05] | Ballbuster? | 太绝了? |
[11:07] | In a good way. | 褒义的嘛 |
[11:08] | You know, a buster of emotional balls. | 你知道的啦 有两把刷子的 |
[11:13] | You should meet her. | 你应该见见她 |
[11:16] | Are you suggesting we go to couples counseling? | 你是说我们应该进行伴侣关系咨询? |
[11:25] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[11:27] | I mean, I want to work on our relationship, | 我想为咱们的关系努力 |
[11:29] | and what better way than couples counseling? | 还有什么比伴侣关系咨询更好的吗? |
[11:33] | You’re serious. | 你动真格的了 |
[11:34] | Well, of course I’m serious. | 我当然是认真的了 |
[11:36] | What, you think I’d blurt out something like that in the spur of the moment | 怎么了 你觉得我是为了阻止你离开 |
[11:38] | in a desperate attempt to keep you from leaving? | 绝望之下一时冲动脱口而出? |
[11:42] | It occurred to me. | 有这个想法 |
[11:44] | Well, clearly, you don’t know me as well as you should. | 显然 你没你想象的那样了解我 |
[11:46] | All right. Couples counseling. | 好吧 伴侣关系咨询 |
[11:49] | Wow, I’m impressed, Charlie. | 哇 我看好你哦 查理 |
[11:51] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:54] | Okay, I got to run. | 好了 我得走了 |
[11:56] | Let me know when our appointment is. | 约好时间了通知我 |
[11:57] | Sure thing. Bye-bye. | 没问题 再见 |
[12:03] | Oh, God, what have I done? | 天啊 我都干了些啥? |
[12:14] | Davenport,Iowa? | 爱荷华州的达文波特? |
[12:18] | Uh,did I say Davenport,Iowa? | 我说了爱荷华州的达文波特? |
[12:21] | I meant Champaign,Illinois. | 我的意思是伊利诺伊州的尚佩恩 |
[12:25] | Okay. That’s one for you. | 好吧 算你赢 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:34] | And that’s one for me. | 这算我赢 |
[12:37] | Now, I need some advice. | 现在我需要点建议 |
[12:40] | Oh, and just a friendly heads-up. | 给个善意的警告 |
[12:41] | You screw with me again, it’s gonna cost you some teeth. | 再耍我我就把你牙齿打掉 |
[12:44] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[12:46] | Wait a minute. What’s this about? | 等等 这是啥意思? |
[12:50] | Oh, he bought some stuff with his own money, and he doesn’t want you eating it. | 他自己花钱买的东西 不想你吃 |
[12:59] | You’ve been to couples counseling, right? | 你做过伴侣关系咨询 对吧? |
[13:01] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[13:03] | I’m going with Chelsea, and I need to know what I’m getting into. | 我和切尔西也要去 我得知道都要干点什么 |
[13:07] | Oh, you’re gonna love it. | 你会爱死的 |
[13:09] | I am? | 是吗? |
[13:10] | Absolutely. | 绝对 |
[13:12] | Once a week, you sit on a couch with your significant other | 每周一次 你和你的另一半坐在沙发上 |
[13:16] | while she snips off your testicles, | 她剪掉你的蛋蛋 |
[13:18] | reaches up inside your chest cavity and goes like this… | 进入你的胸腔 然后像这样 |
[13:24] | to your heart. | 对待你的心脏 |
[13:28] | That doesn’t sound very good. | 听起来很可怕的样子 |
[13:30] | Oh, it’s horrible. | 简直是恐怖 |
[13:32] | But it’s worth it | 但这是值得的 |
[13:33] | because you’re paying a stranger to watch | 因为你付钱给一个陌生人 让他眼睁睁地看着 |
[13:36] | while your life goes down the toilet. | 看着你的生活完蛋 |
[13:40] | Along with your money and your house and your car | 还有你的钱 房子 车 |
[13:43] | and every last shred of your self-respect! | 和你已然破碎的自尊都一起完蛋! |
[13:51] | You know, maybe you’re not the right guy to ask. | 不好意思 我可能问错人了 |
[13:54] | Oh, no. No, no, no, I’m the perfect guy to ask. | 不 不 不 你绝对没有问错人 |
[13:57] | When Judith and I started, we were just a couple with a few problems. | 我和朱迪丝刚开始去时 只算是有些摩擦的夫妻而已 |
[14:01] | When we finished, I came to live on your couch! | 而结束的时候 我就睡在你家沙发上了! |
[14:06] | God bless couples counseling! | 上帝保佑伴侣关系咨询! |
[14:16] | That better not be one of my pudding cups. | 别跟我说这是我的布丁杯 |
[14:23] | Nope. | 不是 |
[14:40] | Hi, Charlie. Come on in. | 嗨 查理 进来吧 |
[14:42] | Shouldn’t we wait for Chelsea? | 不等切尔西了? |
[14:44] | She’s already here. | 她已经来了 |
[14:46] | Really? That seems a little ambushy. | 已经来了? 我怎么感觉像中了埋伏? |
[14:51] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[14:52] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[14:53] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 不好意思 |
[14:56] | But… I have a good excuse. | 不过… 我是有苦衷的 |
[15:00] | Happy first day of counseling. | 初次伴侣关系咨询快乐 |
[15:03] | You brought a present? | 你买了礼物? |
[15:05] | -Yeah. Isn’t that the protocol? -No. | -是啊 这不是惯例吗? -不是 |
[15:09] | So… | 这么说… |
[15:11] | you don’t want this bottle of champagne? | 你也不要香槟? |
[15:15] | Bastard got me again. | 那混蛋又耍我了 |
[15:17] | Well, why don’t we get started. | 不如我们开始吧 |
[15:19] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[15:21] | Does the name “Mandu” ring any kind of a bell? | 你听过”满都”这个名字吗? |
[15:25] | What? | 啥? |
[15:27] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[15:29] | Well, why don’t we start out with why we’re here and what our goals are. | 还是先讨论下你们的问题 以及解决的方法吧 |
[15:34] | Chelsea, would you like to go first? | 切尔西 你想先来吗? |
[15:36] | Sure. | 那好 |
[15:38] | I want to know if my relationship with Charlie can be more than… | 我想知道查理和我的关系 能否不局限在… |
[15:42] | sex, TV, and Chinese food. | 做爱 看电视 还有中餐外卖里 |
[15:45] | It can. Right, Doc? | 当然可以 是吧 医生? |
[15:47] | -Of course it can. -Thank you. | -那当然 -谢谢 |
[15:50] | Well, this is good. This is progress. | 就这样不错 这就是进步啊 |
[15:53] | I have to say this has been a very good session. | 不得不说 这次咨询真的很好 |
[15:56] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[15:58] | Nowhere. | 哪儿也不去 |
[16:01] | Just… stretching my legs. | 只不过想…活动一下腿 |
[16:06] | Charlie, before you got here, Chelsea mentioned that she feels you’ve fallen into a rut. | 查理 在你来之前 切尔西告诉我你们的生活很枯燥 |
[16:11] | A rut? We’re not in a rut. | 枯燥? 我们很有激情的 |
[16:14] | When’s the last time we did something new? | 我们最近一次尝试新事物是几时? |
[16:17] | Hello. | 喂喂 |
[16:22] | Great… and what else? | 很好…还有呢? |
[16:28] | He’s got nothing. | 他没的说了 |
[16:30] | Excuse me,but if this is gonna work, you can’t jump all over me while I’m thinking. | 抱歉 但你要是想继续的话 就不要在我思考时埋怨我 |
[16:33] | I’m sorry. Go ahead. | 不好意思 你继续 |
[16:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:40] | I got nothing. | 我没的说了 |
[16:43] | Okay,might I make a suggestion? | 好吧 我提个建议好吗? |
[16:46] | Would you be willing to commit to Chelsea that maybe once a week, twice a month, | 你愿意答应切尔西 每星期一次 或半个月一次 |
[16:52] | you do something together completely outside your comfort zone? | 跟她一起尝试些你不习惯的事吗? |
[16:55] | Done. No problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[16:57] | So,we could go to the ballet, the opera, visit my parents, | 那我们偶尔看看芭蕾舞剧 听听歌剧 探望下我父母 |
[17:02] | hang out with my brother, go hiking with my friends? | 跟我兄弟一起玩玩 跟我朋友们远足行吗? |
[17:06] | I was thinking more like renting a chick flick and ordering Italian. | 我还以为只是租些言情片看 叫意大利菜吃就行了呢 |
[17:10] | This is hopeless. | 这样没法儿下去了 |
[17:11] | No,no,no,no, there’s hope. There’s always hope. Keep hope alive. | 不 不 不 有法子的 总有法子的 要满怀希望啊 |
[17:17] | I can do those things. | 你说的我都能做到 |
[17:20] | Come. Sit. | 来 坐 |
[17:31] | Charlie,has it ever occurred to you that you might | 查理 你从没觉得自己可能 |
[17:33] | enjoy doing new things and meeting new people? | 喜欢尝试新事物 认识新朋友吗? |
[17:37] | I know I’m supposed to say yes,but… | 我应该说”觉得” 不过… |
[17:42] | every fiber of my body is screaming,”No!” | 我全身每个细胞都在怒吼 “不觉得!” |
[17:49] | All right,then I have to ask. | 那好 我得问一下 |
[17:52] | Given that you and Chelsea are such different people, | 鉴于你跟切尔西的分歧那么大 |
[17:55] | why do you want to be in this relationship? | 为什么你还想要维持这段感情呢? |
[17:59] | Well… ‘Cause I’m crazy about her. | 因为我为她而疯狂 |
[18:03] | ‘Cause,when I’m with somebody else, I’m thinking of her. | 当我跟其他人在一起时 心里头想的都是她 |
[18:05] | Not that I’ve been with anybody else. Tell her,Doc. | 不是说我真的跟别人在一起 帮我解释一下 医生 |
[18:09] | He passed up strange. | 他都不理”陌生的”搭讪 |
[18:11] | See,that’s got to mean something, | 瞧 这总能说明什么吧 |
[18:13] | considering how I used to, you know,live for strange. | 我以前基本上是以搭讪”陌生的”为生 |
[18:17] | First time in the sack, she was the strange. | 我们第一次睡时 她就是个”陌生的” |
[18:21] | Charlie,can I give you my opinion as your therapist? | 查理 作为你的治疗师 我能给你个忠告吗? |
[18:23] | -Sure. -Shut up. | -当然 -闭嘴 |
[18:26] | Oh,God,I wish I could. | 老天 我也想啊 |
[18:29] | Chelsea,look. I know I’m not perfect. | 切尔西 听着 我知道我不够完美 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry. That was probably unprofessional. | 对不起 我这样不够专业 |
[18:40] | Anyway, you need to know that you mean everything to me, | 总之 你要知道 你就是我的一切 |
[18:45] | and I’ll do whatever it takes to make this work. | 不管怎样我都会全力以赴 让我们继续下去的 |
[18:48] | You really mean that? | 你说真的? |
[18:49] | I do. | 真的 |
[18:51] | Thank you,Charlie. | 谢谢你 查理 |
[18:54] | Well,this has been very helpful. | 这次咨询真的很有帮助 |
[18:58] | -Sit down,Charlie. -Sit down,Charlie. | -给我坐下 查理 -给我坐下 查理 |
[19:01] | We’re not done? | 还没完? |
[19:02] | Not even close. | 还差得远呢 |
[19:04] | Oh,boy. What else could we possibly have to talk about? | 老天 还有什么可谈的? |
[19:08] | Well,there’s always your mother and the fact that your relationship issues | 还有你母亲 你对你母亲的情绪 |
[19:11] | are linked to your anger towards her, | 与你的感情问题之间的联系 |
[19:13] | as well as fear of your latent homosexuality. | 还有你对潜在同性恋倾向的恐惧之类的 |
[19:18] | It was kind of a rhetorical question. | 我说的那是反问句 |
[19:33] | -Charlie? -Yeah. | -查理? -啥事? |
[19:36] | How was couples counseling? | 伴侣关系咨询怎么样了? |
[19:42] | You really want to know? | 真想知道? |
[19:51] | Sure. Tell me everything. | 当然 把所有细节都告诉我吧 |
[20:00] | Why? Why would you do that? | 为什么? 你为什么要这样对我? |
[20:03] | You know,I’ve been asking myself the same thing, | 我也问过自己同样的问题 |
[20:06] | and the only thing I can come up with is: it’s really,really funny. | 得出的唯一结论是 真的是太有趣了 |
[20:12] | Go ahead. Yuk it up. | 笑吧 继续笑吧 |
[20:15] | Those were among the worst 50 minutes of my entire life. | 那是我人生中最痛苦的50分钟 |
[20:19] | I told you. Didn’t I tell you? | 我告诉过你的 不记得了吗? |
[20:21] | Yep. You told me. | 没错 你告诉过我 |
[20:23] | I bet you left with your gonads in a guppy bag. | 我敢说你走的时候 生殖腺都是装在Guppy包里的吧 |
[20:27] | I didn’t get a bag. | 没有什么包 |
[20:28] | Going back next week? | 下个星期还去吗? |
[20:31] | $180 an hour? | -每小时180块? -240块 |
[20:34] | Licensed. | 找了个有执照的 |
[20:38] | You two kids will patch things up in no time. | 你们小两口很快就会没事的了 |
[20:40] | Hey,just because counseling didn’t help your relationships doesn’t mean it won’t help mine. | 伴侣关系咨询对你没用 不代表对我没帮助 |
[20:44] | Right,right. Keep drinking that old Kool-Aid. | 好好 继续喝你的”酷爱”饮料吧 (继续去寻求所谓的帮助吧) |
[20:48] | Looking for something? | 在找啥呢? |
[20:55] | Don’t screw with me,kid. | 别惹我 小子 |
[20:58] | Now,hand over the pudding or you’ll be sorry. | 现在把布丁给我 不然我会让你后悔的 |
[21:01] | Have an apple. | 吃个苹果吧 |
[21:09] | Little turd called my bluff. | 这小子敢不信我的话 |