时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | And how are you this morning, Danny? | 你昨晚睡得怎么样啊 丹尼? |
[00:05] | Well, I didn’t sleep very well last night, Alan. | 我昨晚睡得不是很好 艾伦 |
[00:10] | I had nightmares. | 我做恶梦了 |
[00:14] | Nightmares. | 恶梦 |
[00:16] | Nightmares. | 恶梦 |
[00:20] | I dreamed I ate a five-pound marshmallow. | 我梦到我吃了个五磅重的棉花糖 |
[00:24] | A five-pound marshmallow? | 五磅重的棉花糖? |
[00:26] | Yeah, and when I woke up, my pillow was gone. | 嗯 我醒来的时候 发现枕头不见了 |
[00:33] | Pillow was gone. Pillow. | 枕头不见了 枕头… |
[00:36] | T-Tillow. Pil… tillow. | 准… 准头 怎… 怎头 |
[00:40] | -Alan? -Yeah? | -艾伦? -啊? |
[00:43] | You’re starting to scare the crap out of me. | 你这样会把我吓傻的 |
[00:46] | Oh, oh, this? This is, uh, just a new hobby. | 这个? 这是我的新爱好 |
[00:48] | Charlie, say hello to Danny O’Day. | 查理 来跟丹尼 O’Day打个招呼 |
[00:51] | Howdy-do, Charlie. | 你好啊 查理 |
[00:53] | That’s not a hobby. That’s a cry for help. | 这才不是爱好 这是在求救 |
[00:57] | Oh, come on, Charlie, play along. | 别啊 查理 配合一下嘛 |
[00:58] | So, Charlie, how did you sleep last night? | 查理 你昨晚睡得怎么样啊? |
[01:01] | With a woman, Alan. | 有妞陪 艾伦 |
[01:07] | Something you need to do before this gets out of hand. | 你也该找个妞 别在这拿着木偶发神经 |
[01:13] | He’s got a stick where I’ve got your hand. | 他那个地方有JJ 而我那儿有你的手 |
[01:18] | Did you ask him if he wants to go to the movies with us? | 你问过没有 他想不想和我们一块去看电影? |
[01:20] | -No. -Why not? | -没问 -为什么不问? |
[01:23] | Because he’s a ticking time bomb | 因为他就是个定时炸弹 爆炸的时候 |
[01:25] | and we don’t want to be in the car with him when he goes off. | 我们才不要和他一块待在车里 |
[01:29] | Come on, he’s breaking my heart. | 别啊 我都怪替他伤心的 |
[01:31] | Staying home all alone on a Friday night. | 周五晚上孤身一人待在家里 |
[01:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[01:35] | You know how they say you can be alone but not lonely? | 他们不是说人可以在孤身一人的时候 而不感到孤独吗? |
[01:38] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[01:38] | Well, Alan’s kind of the opposite. | 艾伦是个反例 |
[01:41] | He’s always lonely but he’s never alone. | 他总是很孤独 但从来没有孤身一人过 |
[01:45] | He’s going through a tough time. | 他现在正在艰难时期 |
[01:46] | Your brother should be surrounded by friends and family. | 你弟弟应当有家人和朋友陪着 |
[01:49] | My brother should be surrounded by a SWAT team. | 我弟弟该被特警队陪伴着 (指艾伦该被警察抓起来) |
[01:54] | Please? For me? | 求你了 就当是为我 |
[01:57] | Chelsea, we agreed that you only get one of those a month. | 切尔西 咱说好的 每月仅此一次 |
[02:00] | Are you sure you want to waste it on Alan? | 你真要把机会浪费在艾伦身上? |
[02:05] | Thanks for letting me tag along with you. | 谢谢你们带我一起 |
[02:08] | This is really sweet. | 太感动了 |
[02:10] | We’re thrilled you could join us. Right, Charlie? | 你能一起来我们也很开心 是吧 查理? |
[02:14] | Yippee skippy. | 灰常 开心 |
[02:16] | -So have we picked a movie yet? -Nope. | -决定要看什么片了没有? -没 |
[02:18] | Would you like to see La Poubelle et le Fromage at the Nuart? | 想不想去Nuart电影院看 “垃圾箱和乳酪的故事”(法语) |
[02:21] | Would I? | 我也能去? |
[02:28] | Who you calling “wood eye”? | 你们谁叫”木头眼睛”了?(与前句谐音) |
[02:30] | Big ears. | 我耳朵尖 |
[02:34] | Now, Danny, watch your mouth. | 好了 丹尼 别太多嘴 |
[02:36] | Why? Yours is the one that’s moving. | 为什么啊? 是你在说话啊 |
[02:44] | Yippee skippy. | 灰常 开心 |
[03:22] | If she goes back to him after what he’s done, | 他干了这么多坏事 她要是 还重投他的怀抱 |
[03:25] | I will never forgive her. | 我是不会原谅她的 |
[03:27] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[03:29] | What choice does she have? | 她有什么选择的余地啊? |
[03:30] | Oh, she can return to her husband, the cheese maker. | 她可以回去找他丈夫啊 那个乳酪匠 |
[03:38] | Listen, I’m going to hit the head. | 我去下卫生间 |
[03:40] | Let me know if any kind of a plot ever kicks in. | 剧情有什么进展一会告诉我 |
[03:47] | He’s not coming back, is he? | 他不回来了 是吧? |
[03:50] | They sell beer in the lobby? | 大厅里有卖啤酒的? |
[03:51] | -Yes. -No. | -有 -不回来了 |
[04:12] | You’re up early for a Saturday morning. | 周六你还起个大早啊 |
[04:15] | Hence the cock-a-doodle-doo. | 因为有公鸡打鸣呢嘛 |
[04:22] | Chelsea, it’s 7:30. We got to get a move on. | 切尔西 七点半了 咱得出发了 |
[04:25] | Oh, God, that’s right. I forgot. | 天呐 对噢 我给忘了 |
[04:27] | Give me a w minutes to get dressed. | 等我一下 我去穿衣服 |
[04:29] | No problem. I’ll wait for you downstairs. | 没关系的 我在楼下等你 |
[04:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊? |
[04:32] | Your brother and I are going to the farmers market. | 我和你弟弟要去农贸市场 |
[04:41] | Since when? | 打什么时候开始的啊? |
[04:43] | We made plans last night. | 我们昨晚说好的 |
[04:45] | Last night when? | 昨晚什么时候啊? |
[04:46] | In the movie theater, while you were sitting in the lobby drinking. | 在电影院里 你在大厅喝酒的时候 |
[04:50] | Well, I wasn’t going to go sit in the car with that scary dummy. | 我总不能和那个恐怖的木偶 待在车上吧 |
[04:55] | I like mustard, and pickles, | 我喜欢芥末 还有泡菜 |
[05:00] | and ketchup, and mayonnaise. | 还有调味蕃茄酱 还有蛋黄酱 |
[05:06] | Mayonnaise. Mayonnaise. | 蛋黄酱 蛋黄酱 |
[05:11] | You and me need to talk. | 咱俩要谈谈 |
[05:13] | Howdy-do, Charlie. | 你好啊 查理 |
[05:16] | Get that ugly thing out of my face. | 把这个丑东西从我眼前拿走 |
[05:19] | That’s what she said. | 她也是这么说的 (暗指切尔西不想跟查理嘿咻) |
[05:26] | Oh, Danny. Danny, you’re horrible. | 丹尼 丹尼 你太刻薄了 |
[05:30] | My hand to God, Alan, I will wrap that dummy with meat and throw him in the ocean. | 我向老天发誓 我想把那个木偶裹上肉 扔到海里去 |
[05:35] | Don’t forget the mayonnaise. | 别忘了蛋黄酱 |
[05:45] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[05:49] | Why are you taking Chelsea to that farmers thing? | 为啥要带切尔西去什么农贸市场啊? |
[05:52] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[05:53] | Yeah, there’s a problem! You’re ruining my Saturday. | 当然了 你在破坏我的周六 |
[05:55] | I’m sorry. Did you have plans for the day? | 对不起 你今天有什么安排吗? |
[05:57] | Damn right I had plans. | 我他妈当然有计划 |
[05:59] | First, I was going to have sex with Chelsea. And then… | 首先 和切尔西嘿咻 然后… |
[06:02] | Well, then I was going to go back to sleep. | 然后我再睡个回笼觉 |
[06:06] | Well, you can still go back to sleep. | 那你现在也可以回去睡啊 |
[06:07] | Yeah, but without sex, it’s a restless sleep. | 可不嘿咻的话 睡都睡不踏实 |
[06:11] | Fine, fine, I’ll just go by myself. | 好 好 我自己去好了 |
[06:12] | No, no, if you go without her now, then I’m the bad guy. | 不行 要是你不带她去 我就成坏人了 |
[06:16] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你要我怎么办? |
[06:18] | In the future, I want you to try to be more sensitive and considerate to other people’s needs. | 我希望你以后能多为别人着想 |
[06:23] | -Okay. -Thank you. | -好 -谢谢你 |
[06:25] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to | 好了 不和你说了 我要去 |
[06:27] | join Chelsea in the shower and try to knock out a quick one. | 和切尔西一块洗澡 再来个”闪电战” |
[06:32] | Oh, Danny… | 丹尼… |
[06:36] | Sometimes he can be such a pig. | 他有时候就是头猪 |
[06:40] | Well, you know what happens to pigs. | 你知道猪的结局都是怎样 |
[06:44] | They get slaught… | 会被宰… |
[06:47] | Danny, don’t say it. Don’t even think it. | 丹尼 不许说 想都不许想 |
[06:51] | …ered. | …掉 |
[07:21] | -What are you looking at? -Nothin’. | -你看什么呢? -什么都没看 |
[07:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[07:34] | I thought you were spending the weekend with your mom and Herb. | 你不是跟你妈和哈珀一起过周末吗? |
[07:36] | Yeah, I was supposed to, but Mom’s got all those pregnancy hormones going. | 是啊 本该如此 可是我妈又犯她那孕期神经 |
[07:40] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[07:42] | One little fat joke. | 就开了个笑话胖子的小玩笑 |
[07:45] | Took it badly, eh? | 她就发飙了? |
[07:46] | Well, here I am. | 对啊 所以我就来了 |
[07:50] | Where’s Dad? | 我爸呢? |
[07:51] | He went out with Chelsea. | 他和切尔西出去了 |
[07:53] | You mean like a date? | 是约会那种? |
[07:54] | No, no, not a date. | 不 不 不是约会 |
[07:56] | Good, ’cause that’d be weird. | 那就好 不然可就太诡异了 |
[08:00] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[08:01] | I saw something like that on Jerry Springer once. | 我在杰里·斯普林格(一档电视节目) 上看到过类似的 |
[08:05] | Two brothers, one girl–it got ugly. | 兄弟俩 一个妞… 太恶心了 |
[08:09] | I’m sure it did. | 就是啊 |
[08:12] | So what’s Dad’s dummy doing here? | 我老爸的木偶怎么在这里? |
[08:14] | He pissed off his mother. | 他把他妈给惹生气了 |
[08:23] | Hey, I did that, too. | 我也是啊 |
[08:32] | Okay, please take this kettle corn away from me. | 把这个爆米花拿走吧 |
[08:35] | I can feel it going right to my behind. | 我都能感觉到它们马上就变成肉 长在我的屁股上了 |
[08:39] | Oh, stop it. I wish my tush was as small as yours. | 得啦 真希望我的屁股能和你的一样小 |
[08:42] | Okay, first of all, you have a perfect heinie. | 首先 你有一个绝世美臀 |
[08:46] | And secondly, if you’re worried about firmness, | 其次 你要是担心坚挺问题的话 |
[08:47] | the secret is isometric glute crunches. | 秘诀就是臀部等张训练 (肌肉长度缩短张力不变的收缩训练) |
[08:50] | -Really? -Yeah, you can do them anywhere, anytime. | -真的吗? -对 你可以随时随地练习 |
[08:52] | I’m doing them right now. See? | 我现在就能做 看到没? |
[08:54] | Mailbox open, mailbox closed. | 打开邮箱 关上邮箱 |
[08:58] | Mailbox open, mailbox closed. | 打开邮箱 关上邮箱 |
[09:01] | Come on, try it with me. | 来啊 跟我一块练练 |
[09:04] | Mailbox open, mailbox closed. | 打开邮箱 关上邮箱 |
[09:06] | Mailbox open, mailbox closed. | 打开邮箱 关上邮箱 |
[09:10] | Mailbox open, mailbox… | 打开邮箱 关上… |
[09:14] | You know, just once I’d like to walk in this room and not be freaked out. | 能不能有那么一次 在我迈进这间屋子的时候不被吓傻 |
[09:20] | Alan was just showing me his butt exercises. | 艾伦在给我教他的美臀操 |
[09:23] | Have him show you the one where he sticks his head up there. That’s my favorite. | 他给你展示把头塞到屁股里那招了没? 我最喜欢那招了 |
[09:27] | Stop it. Now, go away, we’re making dinner. | 闭嘴 出去吧 我们要做晚餐了 |
[09:32] | It’s kind of like a Kegel exercise, isn’t it? | 有点像凯格尔健肌法 (可以提高性生活质量)不是吗? |
[09:34] | Exactly. Except with the tush, not the hoo-ha. | 没错 没错 不过这个练的是屁股 不是大腿内侧的肌肉 |
[09:50] | What up, homes? | 怎么了 小子? |
[09:53] | What are you doing? | 你在这里干什么? |
[09:54] | Enjoying the sunset, waiting on dinner. | 观赏日落 等待晚餐 |
[09:57] | You’re staying for dinner? | 你要留下吃晚餐? |
[09:59] | I wasn’t gonna, but your lovely fianc\e | 我本来也不想 不过你可爱的未婚妻 |
[10:02] | and her new gal pal insisted. | 和她的闺蜜硬要我留下 |
[10:05] | Yeah, I’ve got to put a stop to that. | 我得想法干预一下了 |
[10:09] | What are you, nuts? | 你傻啊? |
[10:11] | This is the perfect tup for you. | 这局面对你很有利啊 |
[10:13] | How do you figure? | 怎么可能啊? |
[10:14] | Do you like to go shopping? | 你喜欢逛街吗? |
[10:16] | -No. -Zippy does. | -不喜欢 -瘦猴喜欢 |
[10:19] | Do you like to watch chick flicks? | 你喜欢看言情片吗? |
[10:21] | -No. -Zippy does. | -不喜欢 -瘦猴喜欢 |
[10:23] | Do you like to talk for hours about your feelings? | 你喜欢花大把时间谈内心感受么? |
[10:26] | -No. -Zippy do. | -不喜欢 -瘦猴喜欢 |
[10:30] | Oh, right. | 对啊 |
[10:32] | He digs the trench, you lay the pipe. | 他栽树 你乘凉 |
[10:37] | How could I not see this? | 我怎么就没想到呢? |
[10:38] | Alan’s not the competition. He’s her gay friend. | 艾伦不是竞争对手 他是同性恋朋友 |
[10:42] | There you go. Your life is perfect. | 这不就得了 你的生活太完美了 |
[10:44] | -It is, isn’t it? -Yeah. | -对啊 不是吗? -对啊 |
[10:46] | -Now, be an angel and get me another beer. -Absolutely. | -做个好人 再给我拿瓶啤酒 -没问题 |
[10:54] | Jiminy, I’m drunk. | 完蛋了 我醉了 |
[11:02] | Oh, I ha to do this to you. | 我也不忍心这么对你 |
[11:04] | Uh, but using the existing “S” in the top row, with R-E before it | 不过用第一列上的S 还有前边的R-E |
[11:09] | and I-Z-I-N-G after it, | 还有后边的I-Z-I-N-G |
[11:14] | hitting two triple word scores, and it’s a bingo. | 拼出两个三倍分值的单词 然后我就赢啦 |
[11:20] | Resizing. 120 points. | Resizing(就是前边字母拼成的单词) 120分 |
[11:23] | Oh, my God. You play for blood, don’t you? | 天呐 你真是神勇啊 |
[11:25] | Let me tell you something, Chelsea. | 我给你说 切尔西 |
[11:27] | When it comes to Scrabble, nice guys finish with a rack full of tiles. | 玩拼字游戏 高手拼完了可是不会留空的 |
[11:36] | What do you mean it’s not a word? | “不是一个单词” 你是什么意思? |
[11:38] | I mean it’s not a word. Try again. | 我是说这不是一个单词 再试试 |
[11:42] | Charlie horny. | 查理想嘿咻了 |
[11:45] | Another glass of wine? | 再来一杯酒? |
[11:46] | I would love one. | 好啊 |
[11:53] | Now? But Alan and I are playing Scrabble. | 现在? 可我和艾伦在玩拼字游戏呢 |
[11:57] | Well, I’m playing Scrabble. I don’t know what she’s doing. | 是我在玩拼字游戏 我都不知道她那是在干什么呢 |
[12:02] | I’m improving, is what I’m doing. I want a rematch. | 我有进步了 我是在学习 我要求再来一局 |
[12:07] | Good night, Alan. | 晚安 艾伦 |
[12:10] | But I just poured wine. | 可是我刚倒了酒啊 |
[12:12] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[12:14] | And thanks for being such a good friend to Chelsea. | 也谢谢你做切尔西的好朋友 |
[12:17] | You don’t have to thank me. I like her, and we’ve got a lot in common. | 你不用谢我 我喜欢她 我们有很多共同点 |
[12:19] | Yeah, whatever–just keep it up, and I’ll try to do the same. | 好吧 随便啦 你继续保持 我也一样 |
[12:28] | Kind of ruined the night. | 这个晚上就被你毁了 |
[12:35] | He’s using you. | 他在利用你 |
[12:39] | I know, but what am I going to do? | 我知道啊 可是我还能怎么办? |
[12:42] | You could… kill him. | 你可以… 杀了他 |
[12:48] | Now, Danny, I-I could never do that. | 不行 丹尼 我不能这么干 |
[12:50] | Don’t worry, Alan. I can do it for you. | 别担心 艾伦 我能替你干 |
[13:07] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:08] | Morning. Hope you’re hungry–I made pancakes. | 早上好 你饿了吧 我做了薄饼 |
[13:10] | Oh, I’m starving. Can I help? | 我饿死了 要帮忙吗? |
[13:11] | Uh, sure, slice up some bananas and warmp the syrup. | 好啊 切点香蕉 然后热下糖浆 |
[13:14] | -I’m on it. -Sleep well? | -这就做 -睡得香吗? |
[13:17] | Yeah. I mean, when your brother finally let me go to sleep. | 香 当然是在你哥终于让我睡觉之后 |
[13:24] | -Can I tell you a little secret? -Sure. | -能跟你说个小秘密吗? -当然 |
[13:27] | He’s the best lover I’ve ever had. | 他是我遇到过最好的情人 |
[13:29] | Oh, isn’t that nice. | 真好啊 |
[13:31] | Yeah, it’s great, but sometimes he doesn’t know when to quit. | 是啊 但有时候他不懂啥时候该撒手 |
[13:35] | -Have you tried pepper spray? -No. | -你用过辣椒水喷雾没? -没有 |
[13:39] | But every once in a while, I actually have to give him a little smack on theop of his head. | 但偶尔我会拍他脑袋几下 |
[13:43] | Yeah, I have the same problem with Jake when he eats spaghetti. | 杰克吃意大利面没够的时候 我也是这么干的 |
[13:46] | I mean, obviously not the same problem. | 显然这是两码事 |
[13:48] | Jake’s head is usually over here. | 手伸到这儿就能够着杰克的脑袋了 |
[13:52] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m not complaining, but it can be exhausting. | 别误会 我没抱怨 只是这太累人了 |
[13:55] | I can imagine. Have you given Charlie enough attaboys? | 了解 你给查理足够的夸奖了吗? |
[13:58] | Attaboys? | 夸奖? |
[13:59] | You know, like when you’re training a dog. | 就像你训练狗的时候 |
[14:01] | If you don’t give them a lot of hugs and a treat every now and then, they’re gonna chew up your rug. | 如果你不偶尔给点好处 它们就会咬坏你的地毯 |
[14:05] | I mean, not your rug. | 当然不是你的”地毯”(阴毛) |
[14:08] | Hey, how are those bananas coming? | 香蕉好了吗? |
[14:11] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[14:13] | -How’d you sleep? -Good. | -睡得好吗? -好 |
[14:16] | -When you finally let me. -Hush. | -在你让我睡之后 -嘘 |
[14:20] | Alan’s making pancakes. Can I pour you some coffee? | 艾伦做了薄饼 给你倒杯咖啡? |
[14:22] | I would love that. | 太好了 |
[14:25] | Good morning, Mrs. Butterworth. | 早上好啊 巴特沃斯夫人(美国一饼店名) |
[14:30] | Lakers-Spurs today. | 今天湖人对马刺! |
[14:33] | Charlie, you promised we’d go to the Van Gogh exhibit. | 查理 你答应要和我去看梵高画展的 |
[14:35] | -I did? -Yes. | -是吗? -是的 |
[14:37] | Wow, I don’t remember that. | 我没印象啊 |
[14:39] | You got to quit hitting me on the head so much. | 你以后不能总打我头了 |
[14:42] | Yeah, I have heard that exhibit is supposed to be terrific. | 我听说那画展相当棒 |
[14:45] | I’ve been dying to see it. | 我一直特想去看看 |
[14:46] | Really? Then why don’t we all go? | 是吗? 那就一起去吧? |
[14:49] | I can’t. I promised Jake we’d do something. | 不行 我答应杰克要和他一起 |
[14:51] | Bring him along. | 带他一起去不就完了吗 |
[14:53] | What 14-year-old boy doesn’t love a fine art museum? | 哪个14岁男孩不喜欢高级美术馆? |
[14:57] | I think that’s a great idea, Alan. You and Jake come with us. | 艾伦 这主意不错 你带杰克和我们一起去 |
[14:59] | Well, if you don’t think we’d be intruding. | 也行 只要你们不介意就行 |
[15:01] | No. No, not at all. | 没事 一点儿都不介意 |
[15:02] | Okay, great. | 那行 太好了 |
[15:04] | Well, save me some pancakes. | 给我留点薄饼 |
[15:06] | I’m going to jump in the shower and get ready. | 我得赶紧去洗个澡 准备准备 |
[15:08] | Hurry! I want to get to the museum before it’s too crowded. | 快点! 我想赶在美术馆 人太多之前就到那 |
[15:11] | All right, here’s the deal. | 听着 |
[15:14] | You’re gonna have to go to the museum without me. | 我不和你们去美术馆了 |
[15:16] | Why? | 为啥? |
[15:17] | -I am about to get an acute case of intestinal distress. -What? | -我马上就要得急性肠胃炎了 -啥? |
[15:22] | You know… the flapjack two-step. | 薄饼两步曲嘛 |
[15:25] | But there’s nothing wrong with my pancakes. | 我的薄饼可啥问题都没有 |
[15:27] | No, they’re delightful. | 对 太好吃了 |
[15:29] | But the Lakers are playing the Spurs, and I’m not gonna miss it. | 问题是一会湖人要打马刺 我可不想错过这场比赛 |
[15:32] | So what?So you’re just gonna use me to entertain your fianc\e | 那又怎样? 你打算让我去哄你未婚妻开心? |
[15:35] | while you stay home and watch a basketball game? | 自己却呆在家看篮球比赛? |
[15:37] | Good. We’re on the same page. | 太对了 我正是这么想的 |
[15:39] | Hey, did you ever stop to think that maybe I’ve got plans of my own? | 你就没想过 我也有自己的事要做 |
[15:42] | That I’ve got a life? That I’m not always at your beck and call? | 我也有生活 不会总任你指挥? |
[15:46] | No. | 没想过 |
[15:57] | You know, Berta, I thought when Alan moved in here I was being punished. | 贝塔 艾伦刚搬来的时候 我以为我是被上帝惩罚了 |
[16:02] | You and me both. | 咱俩都是 |
[16:05] | But come to find out, it was a blessing. | 但没想到 他却成了上帝对我的恩赐 |
[16:08] | With him in my life, I think I can actually make my relationship with Chelsea work. | 有他在 我和切尔西没准就能成了 |
[16:13] | So you’re really gonna go through with this marriage? | 你真打算要结婚? |
[16:15] | Absolutely. I’m ready for the whole shebang. | 当然 一切我都准备好了 |
[16:18] | Kids, too? | 也准备要孩子? |
[16:20] | Well, it’s certainly in the cards. | 孩子是早晚的事 |
[16:22] | Of course, I’d have to talk it over with Chelsea and Alan first. | 当然了 我得先跟切尔西和艾伦商量好 |
[16:28] | Wow, marriage and kids. I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 你要结婚生子 真不敢相信这一切 |
[16:32] | What can I say, Berta? | 我能说啥 贝塔? |
[16:34] | He completes me. | 他能把我补全了 |
[16:45] | One second. | 等会 |
[16:49] | -He’s hilarious. -Who? | -他太逗了 -谁? |
[16:51] | Your brother. L-O-L. | 你弟弟 “大笑” |
[17:02] | Let me just tell him we’ll talk tomorrow. | 让我告诉他 明天再跟他聊 |
[17:06] | -He is out of control. -What now? | -他真是来劲了 -这回又咋了? |
[17:09] | Hang on. | 别急 |
[17:13] | Don’t let him chew up the rug. | “别让他咬坏地毯” |
[17:17] | -What does that mean? -Nothing. | -他说啥呢? -没事 |
[17:20] | Why would I chew up a rug? | 我没事咬地毯干嘛? |
[17:23] | Not a rug, my… never mind. | 不是地毯 是我的… 别管了 |
[17:29] | Okay, where were we? | 刚才到哪了? |
[17:31] | We were just about… | 我俩马上就要… |
[17:36] | I’m sure he just wants to say “good night.” | 我确定他只是想说声”晚安” |
[17:49] | I’m sorry. Let me just make sure he’s okay. | 抱歉 让我看看他有事没 |
[17:54] | Is he okay? | 有事没? |
[17:58] | -Yeah. -Good, good. | -没事 -没事就好 |
[18:01] | Hey, I’m thirsty. Are you thirsty? | 我有点口渴 你渴不? |
[18:03] | -No. -Be right back. | -不渴 -马上回来 |
[18:05] | -Hurry. -Don’t worry. This won’t take but a minute. | -快点回来 -别担心 一分钟就搞定 |
[18:15] | Oh, Charlie… | 查理… |
[18:16] | Your penis is no match for my technology. | 你的JJ根本比不过我这高科技 |
[18:21] | Okay. I know what you’re doing, now quit it. | 我知道你要干啥 现在给我停止 |
[18:24] | What I’m doing? Whatever do you mean? | 我干啥了? 你说啥呢? |
[18:26] | You’re text-blocking me. | 你在”短信干扰”我 |
[18:29] | Hey, I can’t help it if Chelsea finds me witty and urbane. | 如果切尔西认为我既幽默又绅士 我也没招 |
[18:32] | Keep it up and she’s going to find you bloody and homeless. | 你要还敢发 她就会发现 你浑身是血在街上流浪 |
[18:37] | You don’t scare me, Charlie. | 你吓不倒我 查理 |
[18:39] | You need me to keep Chelsea off your back. | 你不想切尔西总缠着你 你就用得着我 |
[18:42] | That may be true, but I don’t need him! | 这倒是真的 但我用不着他! |
[18:46] | Wait, just let him go, Charlie. | 别伤害他 查理 |
[18:48] | This is just between you and me. | 这是咱俩之间的事 |
[18:50] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[18:51] | Don’t you dare hurt him! | 你敢碰他一根汗毛! |
[18:53] | Well, now, that’s entirely up to you. | 现在都在于你了 |
[18:57] | His tiny, wooden head is in your hands. | 他那小木头脑袋能否保全就看你的了 |
[19:03] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[19:05] | Danny! | 丹尼! |
[19:09] | -Just let him go! -No! | -放手! -不! |
[19:11] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[19:14] | What the hell are you doing? | 你俩搞什么飞机? |
[19:18] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[19:20] | -Nothing. -Nothing. | -没事 -没事 |
[19:28] | You should be ashamed of yourself! | 你真该为你自己感到羞耻! |
[19:30] | That’s no way for a grown man to behave! | 一个成年人怎么能干出这种事! |
[19:32] | He started it! | 他先挑的头! |
[19:34] | I don’t care who started it! | 我不管谁先挑的头! |
[19:35] | You’re the older brother. You set the example. | 你是大哥 你该做出榜样 |
[19:38] | Really? Then maybe I should move out… | 是吗? 没准我该先搬出去… |
[19:41] | Boy, there really going at it. | 他俩真叫上劲了 |
[19:43] | Yeah. I’m glad we never fight. | 是啊 真高兴咱俩从没打过仗 |
[19:47] | Me, too, Danny. | 我也是 丹尼 |
[19:50] | ‘Cause you don’t ever want to make me angry. | 因为你死也不想让我生气 |
[19:55] | I-I-I know, Danny. | 我知道 丹尼 |
[19:58] | Seriously. | 我是认真的 |