时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Fade in. | (画面)淡入 |
[00:06] | Exterior–night. | 外景 夜晚 |
[00:08] | A dark, desolate prairie. | 漆黑 荒无人烟的草原 |
[00:10] | A lone cowboy sits on a sturdy horse, gazing up at the moon. | 一个孤独的牛仔骑着马 凝视着月亮 |
[00:14] | Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky, and a burning meteor plummets to the Earth. | 突然 一道闪电划过夜空 一块炙热的陨石急速落入地球 |
[00:29] | Fade in. Exterior–night. | (画面)淡入 外景 夜晚 |
[00:31] | New York City, Hell’s Kitchen. | 纽约市 撒旦的厨房 |
[00:34] | A lone cop sits in a patrol car, gazing up at the moon. | 一个孤独的警察坐在巡逻车里 凝视着月亮 |
[00:44] | Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky, and a flaming meteor plummets to the Earth. | 突然 一道闪电划过夜空 一块燃烧的陨石急速落入地球 |
[00:51] | All right. Now we’re cooking. | 好吧 我们还是煮饭吧 |
[00:53] | -Alan? -Mia? | -艾伦? -米娅? |
[00:57] | -I saw that was you. -What a surprise! | -我看着像你呢 -意外的惊喜 |
[01:00] | eh..did you move back New York with your husband? | 你不是跟你老公搬回纽约了吗? |
[01:03] | We did, but then we split up, then I came back here | 是啊 我们分手了 所以我又回来了 |
[01:05] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that | 哦 真遗憾 |
[01:06] | I mean, not that you moved back here, but that it didn’t work out. | 我不是说 你搬回来真遗憾 我是说你的婚姻 |
[01:09] | So how is Charlie doing. | 查理还好吗? |
[01:11] | Oh, he is fine. oh Actually he’s engaged. Can you believe that. | 哦 他很好 其实 他订婚了 你能相信吗 |
[01:14] | -You kidding. -No no. She moved in with everything. | -你开玩笑的吧 -没有 他未婚妻已经搬进来了 |
[01:17] | -Good for him. so where are you living now? -What do you mean? | -真为他高兴 那么 你现在住哪儿呢? -什么意思? |
[01:21] | You know, since Charlie’s fiance moved in so I think… | 就是说 既然查理未婚妻搬进来了 我以为… |
[01:26] | You look great, Alan. | 你气色不错 艾伦 |
[01:28] | Thank you, you too. | 谢谢–你也是 |
[01:30] | -Please give Charlie my best. -I’ll do. | -代我向查理问好 -好的 |
[01:32] | -bye bye. -bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[01:47] | Fade in. Exterior, Coffee shop, night. | (画面)渐入 内景 咖啡厅 夜晚 |
[01:51] | An unconventionally handsome man pounds away at his lonely laptop, | 一个非传统型帅哥不断敲击着 他孤独的笔记本电脑 |
[01:55] | writing the summer blockbuster that will lift him from poverty and put him in a home of his own. | 写着一部将会使自己脱离贫穷 住进新屋的夏季畅销书 |
[02:02] | A beautiful woman cross into him. | 一个美丽的女人走向他 |
[02:05] | Their’s eyes meet. | 他们的目光相遇了 |
[02:13] | Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky, and a burning meteor plummets to the Earth. | 突然 一道闪电划过夜空 一块燃烧的陨石急速落入地球 |
[02:27] | So when did you can be home? | 你什么时候能回来啊? |
[02:31] | But I look forwad the dinner with you. | 可是我想跟你一起吃晚餐 |
[02:35] | All right. I’ll see you later. | 好吧 一会儿见 |
[02:38] | Ya, love you too | 嗯… 我也爱你 |
[02:45] | Love you too. m… | 我也爱你 |
[02:51] | -Alan? -Yeah. | -艾伦? -什么? |
[02:53] | Smack your kid for me. | 替我赏你小子一巴掌 |
[02:56] | Should we really risk more brain damage? | 就不怕把他脑子打得更残啊? |
[02:59] | Thanks for sticking up for me, Dad. | 谢谢你替我说话 老爸 |
[03:02] | You’ll never guess who I ran into. | 你们肯定猜不到我今天碰到谁了 |
[03:05] | -Kobe Bryant? -No. | -科比·布莱恩特? -不是 |
[03:09] | -Lauren Conrad? -No. | -劳伦·康拉德?(演员) -不是 |
[03:10] | -Sean “P.Diddy” Combs? -What is wrong with you? | -吹牛老爹?(饶舌歌手) -你有病啊? |
[03:14] | No, I ran into Mia at the coffee shop. | 都不是 我在咖啡厅碰到了米娅 |
[03:18] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧? |
[03:19] | No, uh, apparently, she’s single again and, uh, living in L.A. | 没 她又恢复单身了 现在住在洛杉矶 |
[03:22] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有病啊? |
[03:28] | So… Mia. How did she look? | 米娅… 她怎么样啊? |
[03:31] | Oh, better than ever. | 挺好的 |
[03:33] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[03:36] | What did she say? | 她说什么了没有? |
[03:37] | Uh, she said to give you her best. | 她让我代她问候你 |
[03:40] | -That’s it? -Pretty much. | -就这样啊? -对啊 |
[03:43] | -How did she say it? -What do you mean? | -她是怎么说的? -什么意思? |
[03:45] | I mean, was it perfunctory or was there subtext? | 是敷衍了事的那种 还是话里有话那种? |
[03:49] | Perfunctory. | 敷衍了事那种 |
[03:53] | That could be my rap name. | 可以当我的说唱艺名 |
[03:54] | MC Perfunctory. | “MC敷衍了事” (饶舌歌手喜欢在艺名前加”MC”) |
[03:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:02] | but I-I mentione that you were engaged, and, uh, she seemed happy for you. | 不过我说你订婚了 她挺替你高兴的 |
[04:06] | You told her I was engaged? Why the hell would you do that? | 你给她说我订婚了? 你他妈为什么要说这个啊? |
[04:09] | Because you are, in fact, engaged. | 因为你现在… 就是… 订婚了 |
[04:12] | And she seemed happy about that? | 她还替我高兴? |
[04:13] | Yeah, she said, “Good for him.” | 对啊 她说”挺好的嘛” |
[04:14] | -How did she say it? -Was it perfunctory? | -她是怎么说的? -是很敷衍了事的那种呢 |
[04:19] | Or were there subtitles? | 还是有字幕那种? |
[04:23] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[04:25] | And yet the memory of him lingers on. | 余味绕梁 三日不绝 |
[04:29] | -Hey, Uncle Charlie. -Yeah? | -查理大伯? -怎么了? |
[04:30] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[04:34] | To think I fought for shared custody. | 我当初竟然去争监护权 |
[04:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, so… so back to Mia. | 接着说米娅 |
[04:40] | Oh, don’t tell me you’re still carrying a torch for her. | 别告诉我 你还在挂念她 |
[04:42] | No, I’m not carrying a torch for her. | 没有 我才没有挂念她呢 |
[04:45] | Why, do you think she’s carrying a torch for me? | 怎么 你觉得她还在挂念我? |
[04:47] | Charlie, you are engaged to a wonderful woman. | 查理 你已经和那么棒的一个女人订婚了 |
[04:50] | Just forget about Mia. | 把米娅忘掉吧 |
[04:51] | I had forgotten about her. | 我已经忘掉她了 |
[04:54] | I had forgotten about her face… her eyes… | 我已经忘掉了她的脸… 她的眼睛… |
[04:57] | her lips, her legs. Oh, God, those legs. | 她的嘴唇… 她的腿… 神呐 那双腿啊 |
[05:02] | You’re the one who brought her up. | 这都是你挑起来的 |
[05:04] | Sorry. Look, I’m the last one to tell you you can’t have feelings for an old girlfriend. | 对不起 我没资格跟你讲 不可以再对前女友恋恋不舍 |
[05:08] | I mean, I myself still have very strong feelings for Melissa. | 我还对梅丽莎恋恋不舍呢 |
[05:12] | Who’s Melissa? | 梅丽莎是谁? |
[05:13] | My receptionist. | 我的前台小姐 |
[05:15] | Oh, right. The one that caught you in bed with her mom. | 啊 把你和她老妈捉奸在床的那个 |
[05:20] | Uh, you’re leaving out a lot of extenuating circumstances, but… | 你不明白 这事是情有可原的 不过… |
[05:24] | yes, she caught me rubbing against her mother. | 没错 她是逮到我跟她老妈行为不当 |
[05:27] | And you want to compare that freak show to what Mia and I had? | 你把我和米娅跟你这事相提并论? |
[05:31] | I almost married her. | 我差点就娶了她 |
[05:32] | All I’m saying is, you can acknowledge your feelings for Mia | 我是说 你可以承认对米娅的感情 |
[05:35] | while still moving forward with Chelsea. | 同时又跟切尔西好好过日子 |
[05:38] | That’s exactly what I intend to do. | 我就是这么打算的 |
[05:40] | -Good. -It is good. | -好啊 -是很好 |
[05:48] | You’re thinking about sex with Mia, aren’t you? | 你在幻想和米娅嘿咻 是吧? |
[05:51] | You’re thinking about sex with Melissa, aren’t you? | 你在幻想和梅丽莎嘿咻 是吧? |
[05:54] | Trying to, but her mom keeps popping in. | 我是想 不过她老妈总想掺和进来 |
[06:08] | Okay, okay. I’m just going to come out and say it. | 不管了 我得说出来 |
[06:11] | Baseball was better with steroids. | 过去有类固醇 棒球才好看 |
[06:16] | I mean, this guy is leading the league with 11 home runs. | 这小子才11个本垒打就领先全联盟了 |
[06:20] | Back in Sammy Sosa’s day, | 放到萨米·索萨(棒球运动员)那会儿 |
[06:22] | that was a slow weekend. | 一个周末11个本垒打根本说不过去 |
[06:25] | Call me crazy, but… | 我可能是在说胡话 不过… |
[06:26] | I think people would pay real money to see | 我估计以后人们会花大把钱去看 |
[06:29] | a meat-covered robot hit a ball 750 feet. | 能击球750英尺远的人形机器人 |
[06:35] | Okay, well… Sportscenter is over. | 好了 体育新闻完了 |
[06:40] | Time for sex. | 该嘿咻了 |
[06:43] | Charlie, please, this report’s due tomorrow. | 查理 别闹 这份报告明天就要交 |
[06:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | I guess our relationship is getting to that mature, | 我觉得我们的关系已经进入到那种 |
[06:52] | evolved stage they tk about. | 人们常说的成熟阶段了 |
[06:54] | -Guess so. -Terrific. | -差不多 -太棒了 |
[06:57] | I hope I die soon. | 真希望能早点死 |
[06:59] | -What? -Love you. | -什么? -爱你 |
[07:05] | Remember when you used to close the door and tried to hit the porcelain | 还记不记得你以前会关上门 朝马桶壁上尿 |
[07:07] | so I didn’t have to hear you pee? | 这样我就不用听到你嘘嘘的声音? |
[07:09] | Yeah, way back when we used to have sex after Sportscenter. | 对啊 那可是看完体育新闻 就能嘿咻的时代了 |
[07:21] | Hello? Uh, hang on. | 你好? 等一下 |
[07:25] | Charlie, there’s a woman named Mia on the phone. | 查理 有个叫米娅的女人找你 |
[07:33] | -Should I take a message? -No, no, no. | -要我留言不? -不用 不用 |
[07:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:43] | Oh, hey, Mia. What a surprise. | 你好 米娅 真没想到啊 |
[07:47] | Yeah, Alan mentioned he ran into you. | 对的 艾伦说他碰见你了 |
[07:50] | Old friend. | 老朋友 |
[07:52] | Yes, yes, you heard correctly. | 对 对 他说的没错 |
[07:55] | I am engaged. Thank you. | 我订婚了 谢谢你 |
[07:59] | Yes, that was her. | 对 刚才是她 |
[08:02] | Oh, she’s terrific. | 她人非常不错 |
[08:06] | And how are you? | 你现在怎么样? |
[08:09] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 噢 我也替你难过 |
[08:12] | Well, there’s plenty more fish in the s. | 天涯何处无芳草嘛 |
[08:15] | And I’m sure you’ll get out there in that old dating pond and catch something. | 好马也会吃回头草 |
[08:22] | You know, a-a-a fish, not a disease. | 吃”草”就行了 别吃出病来 |
[08:27] | Anyway, thanks for the good wishes. Bye-bye. | 谢谢你的祝福 再见 |
[08:36] | Okay, well, good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[08:40] | -Old friend, huh? -Yeah. | -老朋友啊? -对 |
[08:43] | She heard I was engaged and wanted to congratulate me. | 她听说我订婚了 就想祝贺我一下 |
[08:46] | Sweet kid. | 挺懂事的小姑娘 |
[08:48] | Is this the woman you almost married | 这个女的是不是就是几年前 |
[08:50] | in Vegas a few years ago? | 你在拉斯维加斯差点娶的那个? |
[08:54] | -Charlie? -I’m thinking. | -查理? -我在想呢 |
[08:58] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[09:00] | -Who told you about that? -Your brother. | -谁告诉你的? -你弟弟 |
[09:03] | Oh, really? | 真的? |
[09:05] | Did he tell you his last girlfriend | 他告诉过你 他上个女朋友 |
[09:07] | caught him in bed with her mother? | 把他和她老娘捉奸在床的事没有? |
[09:09] | Yes, he did. | 嗯 说了 |
[09:11] | What a dirtbag, huh? | 还真是个大嘴巴 |
[09:16] | So, were you ever going to tell me about Mia? | 你就没打算告诉我米娅的事? |
[09:19] | What’s the point? | 有什么问题吗? |
[09:21] | Have you told me about every guy you’ve ever been with? | 你把你每个男朋友都跟我讲过吗? |
[09:24] | Actually, I have. | 事实上 我的确都告诉你了 |
[09:26] | My boyfriend in high school, two guys in college and the man I married. | 一个高中男友 两个大学男友 还有个前夫 |
[09:29] | That’s it–four? | 就四个? |
[09:31] | Back in your day, | 如果回到以前 |
[09:32] | that was a slow weekend, right? | 对你来说 这样的周末节奏也太慢了是吧? |
[09:36] | It’s not a competition, Chels. | 这不是比赛 切尔西 |
[09:41] | So, why do you think this Mia is calling you in the middle of the night? | 那你对米娅半夜给你打电话有什么想法? |
[09:45] | Honey, it was perfectly innocent. | 宝贝 再单纯不过了 |
[09:48] | She just called to congratulate me on our engagement. | 她只是祝贺我订婚了 |
[09:57] | No, she didn’t. She called to see if you’re happy. | 不 她才不是 她是看看你是否开心 |
[10:00] | She wants to know if you’re still available. | 想知道你是否还有闲心 |
[10:01] | Really, you think so? | 真的 你是这么想的? |
[10:08] | I mean… Really, you think so? | 我是说…真的 你是这么想的? |
[10:10] | Yes, I think so. | 是的 |
[10:12] | The question is:are you happy? Are you available? | 问题是: 你开心么? 你还有闲心么? |
[10:15] | Oh, come on, Chels. What kind of question is that? | 拜托 切尔西 你这是哪门子问题? |
[10:18] | No, I’m not available, and I’m certainly not happy. | 我当然没有闲心了 而且我绝对不开心 |
[10:24] | -You know what I mean. -I hope so. | -你明白我的意思 -但愿如此 |
[10:27] | Yep. I’m a happy and lucky man. | 嗯 我是个快乐又走运的家伙 |
[10:32] | Happy, happy, happy. | 开心 开心 开心 |
[10:35] | Lucky, lucky, lucky. | 走运 走运 走运 |
[10:40] | And wet. | 湿了 |
[10:43] | I’m kind of wet. | 有点湿 |
[10:51] | What you writing? | 你在写啥? |
[10:52] | -A screenplay. -Cool. | -一个剧本 -帅啊 |
[10:55] | Hey, I got a great idea for a movie if you want it. | 如果你想要听的话 我对电影还是有点高见的 |
[10:57] | Thanks–I’m okay. | 多谢 我应付得来 |
[11:03] | What is it? | 什么高见? |
[11:05] | Okay. So there’s this guy wh on the highway, where he hits like a moose or something. | 嗯 有个人在高速上行驶 撞上了一头驼鹿或者别的什么 |
[11:09] | And he loses control of his car and crashes into a truck full of toxic waste. | 他的车失控了 撞上了满载有毒废物的卡车 |
[11:13] | And wh he kes up in the hospital, he’s part car anpart animal. | 在他开往医院的途中 他半车半兽 |
[11:19] | Car-nimal. | 车兽 |
[11:23] | thanks, but think I’ll stick with my idea. | 谢谢 我想我还是自己创作吧 |
[11:25] | -Fine–what’s your idea? -You really interested? | -好 你怎么想的? -你真的感兴趣? |
[11:28] | Sure. | 是的 |
[11:30] | Well, it’s, uh… it’s about a man, uh, who’s at a crossroads in his life, uh, | 呃… 一个男人 站在人生的十字路口 |
[11:34] | coming to terms with, uh, loss and… and mortality. | 面临遗失与死亡的抉择 |
[11:39] | -You know what you could call it? -What? | -你知道这叫什么吗? -什么? |
[11:40] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[11:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:45] | Rated G… A-Y. | 级别是G…A-Y |
[11:55] | -Hey, Charlie. -Hey, Herb. | -嘿 查理 -嘿 哈珀 |
[11:57] | I’m here to pick up Jake. | 我来接杰克 |
[11:58] | Oh, come on in. | 请进 |
[12:00] | Jake, time to get the hell out of my house! | 杰克 该滚蛋了! |
[12:06] | So, how’s it going? | 怎么样? |
[12:07] | Oh, pretty good. Baby’s coming any day now. | 很好 宝宝快出生了 |
[12:09] | Judith’s got that glow of motherhood. | 朱迪丝处处散发着母性的光辉 |
[12:11] | Gangway, I gotta freakin’ pee again. | 让道 我又得嘘嘘了 |
[12:19] | Yeah, she’s radiant. | 对 她真是光芒四射 |
[12:23] | Hey, Herb. Jake’s just finishing breakfast. | 嘿 哈珀 杰克刚吃过早饭 |
[12:25] | Or he could be starting lunch. It’s a fine line. | 他也可以开午饭了 间隔很短的 |
[12:29] | Well, he is a growing boy. | 嗯 他在长身体 |
[12:31] | He’s a growing pain in my ass. | 他就是我屁股上不断长大的痔疮 |
[12:35] | He says that with love. | 他就是这么夸人的 |
[12:36] | No, I say it with a dull, throbbing pain in my ass. | 不 我是说那是个反应迟钝 让人隐隐作痛的痔疮 |
[12:43] | My water just broke. | 我的羊水破了 |
[12:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[12:52] | Yes, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[12:56] | I ain’t cleaning that up. | 我不会打扫那里的 |
[13:05] | Boy, this brings back memories, huh? | 好像回到了从前 哈? |
[13:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:10] | Slipping in Judith’s amniotic fluid. | 跌倒在朱迪丝的羊水里 |
[13:12] | Guess this’ll be pretty funny someday. | 总有一天 我们会发现这事很有意思 |
[13:15] | It’s pretty funny right now, Herb. | 现在已经很有趣了 哈珀 |
[13:18] | Hello? A little help here! | 有人么? 帮帮忙 |
[13:20] | Ding! Ding! Ding! | 叮! 叮! 叮! |
[13:21] | Hold your horses, I’m… | 别急 我… |
[13:26] | -Dr. Harper? -Melissa, what are you doing here? | -哈珀医生? -梅丽莎 你在这里做什么? |
[13:28] | I work here. | 我在这里工作 |
[13:29] | I had to find another job after… You know. | 在那之后我不得不重新找工作… 你知道的 |
[13:35] | For the last time, I did not have sex with your mother! | 上次我跟你妈真的没发生关系! |
[13:39] | Excuse me, I’m having a baby here! | 抱歉 我要生了! |
[13:41] | Yeah, and I think I broke my ankle. | 对 我觉着我的脚崴了 |
[13:42] | -Quit whining, Herb! -Her doctor’s on his way. | -别抱怨了 哈珀! -她的医生马上就到了 |
[13:45] | The contractions are about eight minutes apart. | 宫缩差不多八分钟一次 |
[13:46] | Oh, well, let’s get you to prenatal. | 那我带你到待产室 |
[13:48] | I’ll sign you in and have an orderly take you upstairs. | 我给你们登下记 然后带你们上楼 |
[13:50] | No. No, No, no. I’m the father. I’ll do it. | 不不不不 我是父亲 我来做 |
[13:54] | Bad idea, Herb. | 这可不是好主意 哈珀 |
[13:55] | I’m here, Judith. Everything’s okay. | 我来了 朱迪丝 一切顺利 |
[14:00] | God. | 天啊 |
[14:02] | My arm! | 我的胳膊! |
[14:04] | I’m coming, Judith! | 我来了 朱迪丝! |
[14:08] | Stay down, champ. It’s not your night. | 还是趴着吧 今晚你的确不走运 |
[14:12] | Oh, my freaking God! | 我的天! |
[14:15] | Now, you’re not breathing. You got to remember to breathe. | 现在 你没在呼吸 记着要呼吸 |
[14:17] | Good, good, good. Okay. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[14:20] | Now, you’re only two minutes apart. So we’re in the homestretch here. | 宫缩两分钟一次了 最后冲刺阶段了 |
[14:22] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:24] | Boy… | 伙计… |
[14:25] | It seems like just yesterday | 事情就好像是发生在昨天 |
[14:27] | we were at this same hospital waiting for little Jake to arrive. | 我们还是在这所医院 等待杰克降生 |
[14:31] | I guess after pushing out his enormous head, this one will feel like spitting a watermelon seed. | 我想你都能把他那大脑袋挤出来 这次应该就是小菜一碟 |
[14:39] | So anyway, I really love my fianc\e, | 不管怎么样 我确实爱我的未婚妻 |
[14:42] | but I can’t get this other girl out of my mind. | 但我就是做不到把另一个女孩抛之脑后 |
[14:47] | I mean, she told my brother to give me her best. | 我意思是 她托我弟弟送上她的祝福 |
[14:51] | And let me tell ya, her best could curl your hair | 这么说吧 她好到能让你的汗毛倒立 |
[14:54] | and make your ass whistle. | 并让你的屁股吹口哨 |
[14:59] | Is that what you’re here for? A whistling ass? | 你是因为这个到这儿的? 一个会吹口哨的屁股? |
[15:03] | No-no, no. There’s a baby and some | 不-不 不 为了一个婴儿还有几块 |
[15:05] | broken bones. Not important. | 断掉的骨头 都无关紧要 |
[15:08] | The thing is, I know you can’t expect to keep the passion of a new relationship going forever, | 问题是 我觉得你不能指望感情永远保鲜 |
[15:14] | but I kind of miss it. | 我就是有点怀念 |
[15:17] | Maybe it’s just that the grass always looks greener, you know? | 或许就是这山望着那山高的道理 明白吗? |
[15:21] | -You see this cooler? -Yeah. | -你看见这个冷冻箱了? -是的 |
[15:23] | It’s carrying two light beers, a half a ham sandwich and my thumb. | 里面装着两罐清啤 半块火腿三明治 还有我的拇指 |
[15:32] | So you’ll excuse me if I lack a certain degree of interest in your romantic dilemma. | 所以说 如果我对你的风流困境 兴趣缺缺 你能理解吧 |
[15:41] | You got beer? | 你有啤酒? |
[15:44] | -OhGod! Oh, God! -Now, focus on me. | -哦 天啊! 哦 上帝啊! -现在 看着我 |
[15:45] | Remember your breathing. One, two, one, two, one… | 记得你得去呼吸 呼 吸 呼 吸… |
[15:50] | Dr. Harper? | 哈珀医生? |
[15:53] | -Melissa. -I miss you. | -梅丽莎 -我想你 |
[15:56] | Oh, I miss you, too. | 哦 我也想你 |
[15:58] | -Can we talk? -Of course. | -我们能谈谈吗? -当然可以 |
[16:02] | Alan! | 艾伦! |
[16:05] | You’re fine. Just keep breathing. | 你没事的 记得保持呼吸 |
[16:09] | Hey, Charlie! | 嘿 查理! |
[16:12] | Look at me. I’m half man, half machine. | 瞧瞧 半人半机器 |
[16:18] | Kind of like Jake’s movie idea. Car-nimal! | 有点像杰克的电影创意 半兽人! |
[16:23] | It’s okay, dude. I’m going to hang here for a while. | 没事了 哥们 我在这呆会儿 |
[16:28] | I love that guy! | 我喜欢那个家伙! |
[16:32] | What the hell did they give you? | 他们究竟怎么你了? |
[16:34] | Oh, the good stuff. | 哦 好东西 |
[16:36] | You could pull out every one of my teeth, I wouldn’t even notice. | 你把我所有的牙都拔了 我都不会有感觉 |
[16:40] | They didn’t, did they? | 他们没有吧 对吧? |
[16:46] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[16:48] | Okay, then. Guess we should get going. | 那么 我们可以走了 |
[16:50] | You drive, okay? I’m pretty buzzed. | 你来开车 好吗? 我有点晕 |
[16:53] | What about Judith? | 那朱迪丝怎么办呢? |
[16:54] | No, let’s not bring her. She’s a downer. | 不 别提她 她让人扫兴 |
[16:58] | No argument, but there is the baby. | 没有异议 但是还有个婴儿呢 |
[17:01] | Oh, my God… the baby! | 哦 上帝啊… 婴儿! |
[17:05] | Judith needs me. I must go to her. | 朱迪丝需要我 我要到她身边去 |
[17:08] | I’m coming, Judith! I’m coming! | 我来了 朱迪丝! 我来了! |
[17:16] | Hey, Charlie, how’d you get here so quick? | 嘿 查理 你怎么那么快就到这里了? |
[17:24] | Oh, I tried to forget you. To hate you. But I couldn’t. | 哦 我试着想忘记你 恨你 但我做不到 |
[17:29] | Really? Most people don’t have that problem. | 真的吗? 大多数人没这个困扰 |
[17:36] | Beer and chips. This is turning out okay. | 啤酒和薯片 还不错啊 |
[17:42] | Did you see where my friend went? | 你看见我朋友去哪了吗? |
[17:44] | He went hobbling down the hall, mumbling about some Judith. | 他瘸着去大厅了 还咕哝着什么朱迪丝 |
[17:48] | I better go warn the villagers. | 我最好去警告一下其他人 |
[17:52] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[17:54] | Thanks. Oh, and hey. | 谢谢 哦 等等 |
[18:04] | Good luck to you, too. | 也祝你好运 |
[18:11] | God! | 我的老天啊! |
[18:17] | Oh, there you are. | 哦 你在这里 |
[18:21] | You seen Herb? | 你见到哈珀了吗? |
[18:22] | No, I haven’t seen Herb! | 没 我没见到过哈珀! |
[18:25] | Chips? | 薯片? |
[18:27] | -No, I don’t want any chips! -Okay. | -不 我不要薯片! -好吧 |
[18:31] | I don’t think you’re supposed to have beer. | 我觉得你也不会想喝啤酒 |
[18:33] | Get out of here! | 滚出去! |
[18:35] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:37] | Wait! Don’t leave me! | 等等! 别丢下我! |
[18:40] | I need someone to coach me through my contractions. | 我宫缩时 需要人指导我 |
[18:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:55] | Way to go. | 加油 |
[18:59] | Judith! I’m coming! | 朱迪丝! 我来了! |
[19:04] | See, I love Chelsea, but you know, there was a time I loved Mia. | 其实 我爱切尔西 但我曾经深爱米娅 |
[19:13] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[19:17] | All right, you’re fully dilated. | 很好 你已经宫口全开了 |
[19:19] | I think it’s time to have this baby. | 是时候迎接孩子的到来了 |
[19:22] | Okay, well… good luck. | 好吧 … 祝你好运 |
[19:25] | Don’t you dareeave me! | 你别走! |
[19:29] | Judith, I’m here! | 朱迪丝 我来了! |
[19:34] | Whoopsie. Think I broke my nose. | 哎呦 我鼻子摔断了 |
[19:39] | Three cheers for Demerol. | 杜冷丁万岁 |
[19:42] | -Hip-hip! -Hooray! | -嗨-嗨! -万岁! |
[19:54] | Interior–hospital delivery room. Day. | 内景–医院产房 白天 |
[19:59] | An unconventionally handsome man looks down upon the baby that might be his, | 一个非传统型男人看着或许是他的孩子 |
[20:03] | but which he can never claim. | 但却永远不能说出口 |
[20:11] | Suddenly, a flash of light appears in the sky and a flaming meteor plummets to the Earth. | 突然 一道闪电划过夜空 一块燃烧的陨石急速落入地球 |
[20:16] | See, that’s me holding the baby. | 看呐 我抱着那个孩子呢 |
[20:19] | That’s me and the doctor. | 那是我和医生 |
[20:21] | That’s me, Judith and the baby. | 那还是我 朱迪丝还有孩子 |
[20:24] | Who’s that? | 那个家伙是谁? |
[20:25] | Oh, that’s just a guy who got his thumb sewn back on. | 哦 那个老兄刚把拇指接回去 |
[20:28] | I can’t get over how into this baby you are. | 我不明白你怎么会这么迷恋这个孩子 |
[20:31] | It was amazing. The miracle of birth. | 这很神奇 生命诞生的奇迹 |
[20:34] | If Judith hadn’t been there, it would’ve been perfect. | 如果朱迪丝不在那里 那就完美了 |
[20:38] | So you’re not against maybe having one of your own someday? | 那你不反对自己将来要个孩子呗? |
[20:42] | I don’t see why not. | 为什么要反对 |
[20:43] | Turns out, I like babies. | 我才发现 我喜欢孩子 |
[20:45] | And as you know, I’m a longtime fan of intercourse. | 你也知道 我热衷于造人 |
[20:49] | I know. I got to get back to work. | 我知道 我得回去工作了 |
[20:52] | -Okay, I’ll see you tonight. -Love you. | -好吧 今晚见 -爱你 |
[20:54] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:54] | -Bye, Alan. -Bye. | -再见 艾伦 -再见 |
[20:58] | -How’s the screenplay coming? -Great. | -电影剧本搞得怎么样了? -很好 |
[21:00] | Still on page one? | 还写第一页呢? |
[21:03] | Yeah, but now it really sizzles. | 是啊 但现在很顺利 |
[21:06] | Hi, Charlie. | 嗨 查理 |
[21:11] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[21:14] | To be continued… | 未完待续… |