时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, Danny. | 嘿 丹尼 |
[00:04] | Did you say good morning to Melissa? | 你向梅丽莎问早安了吗 |
[00:05] | Good morning, Melissa. | 梅丽莎 早上好 |
[00:07] | You look lovely today. | 你今天看起来气色真好 |
[00:10] | Thank you, Danny | 谢谢 丹尼 |
[00:12] | I think he’s got a little thing for you. | 我觉得他对你有点动心 |
[00:13] | No, you’ve got a little thing for her. | 错了 是你对她动心 |
[00:17] | I’ve got a croquet mallet in my pants. | 我对她只有原始的冲动 |
[00:21] | Danny,behave yourself! | 丹尼 给我规矩点 |
[00:23] | Al, I thought I told you to keep that doll in your room. | 我早就告诉你把那小玩意藏在房里 |
[00:26] | Come on. | 表啊 |
[00:28] | He’s got to feed the broad sometime. | 人家总要出来活动活动吗 |
[00:31] | See what I did there? | 我干的咋样 |
[00:32] | You’re so clever. | 你好聪明啊 |
[00:34] | How about spaghetti with pesto for dinner tonight? | 今晚吃香草酱意面如何 |
[00:36] | – Oh, boy, with the pine nut – You got it. | -加松子吗 -当然了 |
[00:40] | I’ve got your pine nuts right here. | 人家有你想要松子 |
[00:43] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[00:44] | Buy one, get one free. | 买一赠一啦 |
[00:47] | Okay, Al, I’m only going to ask you this once. | 艾伦 我就只问一次 |
[00:51] | Has little Miss Muppet moved into my house? | 玛非特小姐(英文童谣中人物)是不是搬进我家了 |
[00:53] | What? No. Huh-uh. | 啥 没有啊 怎么会呢 |
[00:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:56] | Then explain why she’s here when I go to bed | 那就解释下 为啥我去睡觉她在这儿 |
[00:58] | and still here when get up. | 我醒过来她还是在这儿 |
[01:00] | Well, to be fair, Charlie, | 查理 你要公平点 |
[01:01] | you do have an erratic sleep schedule. | 你作息时间的确是很诡异的 |
[01:03] | And that’s not ven counting the drunken blackouts. | 我还没把你喝多了昏死过去算进去呢 |
[01:05] | So you’re sang I continually miss it when she goes home? | 你的意思是 我一直都错过了她回家吗 |
[01:08] | Charlie, you missed Easter last year. | 查理 你连去年的复活节都错过了 |
[01:11] | Was that the time I woke up | 你是指我一觉醒来发现 |
[01:12] | with a Cadbury egg melted in my short | 一个吉百利巧克力球融化在我内裤里那次吗 |
[01:17] | Sadly enough, no. | 我遗憾的通知你 不是那次 |
[01:21] | Okay, okay, just so you understand | 那好吧 我还是要和你说明白 |
[01:23] | this is my house and you don’t get to invite people to move in. | 我是一家之主 你不可以随便让别人搬进来 |
[01:26] | Why do you keep harping on that? | 你怎么这么唐僧啊 |
[01:28] | She is not living here. | 她没有搬进来啊 |
[01:29] | I’m just going to throw in a load of laundry | 亲爱的上班前 |
[01:31] | before I go to work. | 我要去洗一大堆衣服 |
[01:34] | Sure looks like she is. | 貌似她的确搬进来了 |
[01:38] | I don’t know what he’s talking about | 我不知道他在胡说什么 |
[02:11] | Hey, listen, I was thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[02:13] | Why don’t we bring my bed over from my mother’s house? | 我们为啥不把我的床从我妈那搬过来 |
[02:17] | We’ve already got a bed. | 我们已经有张床了 |
[02:18] | This isn’t bed, it’s a fold-out couch. | 这根本不是床 就是个折叠沙发 |
[02:20] | And you’ the one who’s always complaining about it. | 你总是抱怨睡的不舒服 |
[02:22] | Oh, complain about a lot of things. | 哎呀 我抱怨的事多了 |
[02:25] | Like, uh, like automatic flush toilets. | 比如 那个全自动抽水马桶 |
[02:26] | I mean, everything’s gone before you get a chance | 我是说 连回过头看自己的杰作都来不及 |
[02:28] | to turn around and check out how you did. | 就被冲得一干二净了 |
[02:31] | What the dickens are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么呢 |
[02:33] | Let’s just leave the furniture the way it is. | 我们还是保持家具的原貌不变吧 |
[02:35] | I don’t want to rock the boat. | 我不想破坏现状 |
[02:36] | How getting a decent bed | 我就是想弄个好床 |
[02:37] | rocking the boat? | 这怎么叫破坏现状呢 |
[02:39] | – This is our room, isn’t it? – Well, yeah. | -这难道不是我们的房间吗 -那啥 是的 |
[02:41] | And-and no. I mean… | 不对啦 我的意思是 |
[02:43] | It’s still Charlie’s house. | 归根结底这是查理的房子 |
[02:44] | – But you pay rent? – Of course. | -你不是付房租了吗 -当然付了 |
[02:47] | I mean, you know, the actual number fluctuates | 但是具体金额的浮动 |
[02:49] | depending on the economy and whether Charlie’s conscious | 取决于我的经济状况和每月第一天付租金时 |
[02:51] | on the first of the month. But yeah, I pay. | 他的清醒程度 但我还算是付租金的啦 |
[02:53] | Okay, then you need to start standing up to him. | 那你就要跟他据理力争 |
[02:56] | please. | 拜托 |
[02:57] | – I stand up to him plenty. – Is that so? | -我向来都跟他据理力争的 -是吗 |
[03:04] | You think he likes unsalted butter? | 你以为他喜欢无盐黄油 |
[03:06] | He does not. | 他其实不喜欢 |
[03:08] | Now u listen to me, Alan Harper. | 艾伦·哈勃 你给我听清楚了 |
[03:10] | You are a strong, assertive man. | 你是个强壮 果敢的男人 |
[03:13] | I know that because I couldn’t be with you | 我之所以这么说是因为 |
[03:15] | if you were anything less. | 如果你少了一分果敢我就不会和你在一起 |
[03:17] | Oh, well, yeah, I am. | 恩 那个 是的 我果敢 |
[03:19] | You know, I… I don’t want to flaunt | 你要知道 我的果敢 |
[03:21] | my strong assertiveness by, you know, asking for stuff. | 可不想体现在求人办事上 |
[03:27] | Alan, you need to tell your brother | 艾伦 你要告诉你哥哥 |
[03:29] | we’re ving my bed in here and if he doesn’t like it, | 我们要把床摆在这里 无论他高兴与否 |
[03:30] | ll, then that is just his tough noogies. | 就算他不爽也得接受现实 |
[03:33] | Okay, I will tell him. | 好吧 我会和他讲的 |
[03:36] | – Good. – But slowly. | -好的 -但是不要太着急 |
[03:39] | As I did with the butter. | 就像我处理黄油事件一样 |
[03:41] | And how long did that take? | 那得等多久 |
[03:45] | That is not important. | 这并不重要 |
[03:47] | What’s important is this is now | 目前最重要的是 |
[03:49] | a low sodium, heart smart household. | 要有一个低钠摄入量 高智商的家庭 |
[03:52] | He thinks he’s fooling me, but he’s not. | 他还以为骗得了我 想得美 |
[03:54] | She’s living here. | 她就是住进来了 |
[03:56] | He moved her i right under my nose. | 他就在我眼皮子下面暗渡陈仓 |
[03:59] | So? | 那又如何 |
[04:00] | So this is e unsalted butter again, | 这是另外一个无盐黄油事件 |
[04:04] | but, you know, writ large. | 但是更显而易见 |
[04:08] | What difference does it make she lives here? | 她住这里又怎么了 |
[04:10] | “What difference?” | 又怎么了 |
[04:12] | Are u kidding? | 你脑子秀逗了吧 |
[04:13] | First it’s him and his stinky kid | 先是他和他的臭儿子 |
[04:15] | and now he’s shacking up with Strawberry Shortcake! | 现在他的草莓小蛋糕也住了进来 |
[04:18] | He pays rent, doesn’t he? | 他不是付房租吗 |
[04:20] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[04:21] | Once, maybe. | 大概是交了一次 |
[04:24] | He says he did. | 他说他交了 |
[04:26] | So why do you care who he has in his room? | 那你为什么在意他房间里住着谁 |
[04:29] | I care because… | 我在乎是因为 |
[04:31] | There’s a principle involved. | 一切总是要有底线的 |
[04:33] | “A principle”? | 啥底线 |
[04:34] | Yes! I made a rule. | 我定了个规矩 |
[04:36] | Ooh, you made a rule. | 哇塞 你还定了个规矩 |
[04:40] | Yes, I mada rule. | 没错 我就定了 |
[04:41] | And I’m making another one. | 我还打算制定另外一条规矩 |
[04:42] | You do not get to mock my rules. | 那就是不准你嘲笑我的规矩 |
[04:45] | You’re being silly, Charlie. | 查理 别犯傻了 |
[04:47] | Melissa is a wonderful girl. | 梅丽莎是个好女孩子 |
[04:48] | They love each other and she makes him happy. | 他们彼此相爱 她能让他开心 |
[04:51] | And I care about that because…? | 我要听这些是因为什么 |
[04:54] | Because the Charlie Harper that I fell love with | 因为我所深爱的那个查理·哈勃 |
[04:57] | cares about other people’s happiness. | 他在意他人幸福与否 |
[04:59] | – That’s the Charlie Harper you fell in love with, huh? – Yes. | -你说的和我是一个人吗 -是的 |
[05:02] | Well, jo’s on you. | 你就骗自己吧 |
[05:05] | That whole nice guy thing was a big act | 好人的整件事只不过是我 |
[05:06] | to get you to have sex with me. | 诱你上床的精彩表演而已 |
[05:10] | I know you’ll do the right thing, Charlie. | 查理 我知道你会做出正确选择的 |
[05:14] | Oh, u do, huh? | 好像你真知道 |
[05:17] | Most of the time, I’m not even sure what the right thing is. | 大多数时候我连正确选择什么都不知道 |
[05:27] | Hey. Got a minute? | 嘿 有时间吗 |
[05:28] | I’m reading. | 我在看书 |
[05:29] | Okay, we’ll talk later. | 好吧 我们待会再谈 |
[05:38] | Damn it, Alan, getback out there! | 该死 艾伦 出去 |
[05:40] | – But I got to pee. – You already peed, now go! | -但我得尿尿啊 -你已经尿过了 走开 |
[05:47] | – What do you want, Alan? – Well… | 你想干什么 艾伦 |
[05:50] | as you know, I pay my fair share of rent around here. | 你知道 我付了公平份额的租金 |
[05:53] | We probably have different definitions of “fair.” | 也许我们对于”公平”有不同的定义 |
[05:56] | And “share.” | 还有”份额” |
[05:59] | And “rent,” but go on. | 还有”租金” 不过请继续 |
[06:01] | I-I-I just don’t think I need your permission | 我只是觉得我让梅丽莎住这里 |
[06:04] | when it comes to Melissa living with me. | 不需经过你同意 |
[06:05] | Well, you’re wrong. Nice talking to you. | 你错了 谈话愉快 |
[06:08] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[06:09] | – I would hope that… – Don’t Charlie me. | -我希望 -别查理来查理去 |
[06:11] | This is my house. | 这是我的房子 |
[06:13] | Not yours, mine. | 我的 不是你的 |
[06:14] | And the fact is if Melissa moves in, | 事实是如果梅丽莎搬过来了 |
[06:16] | that means you’ve got more people living here than I do. | 房子里住的你的人就比我的人多了 |
[06:19] | So? | 所以 |
[06:20] | So there’s a principl involved… | 所以涉及到原则问题 |
[06:27] | …that we must discuss. | 我们必须好好谈谈 |
[06:29] | Okay, so what’s the principle? | 好吧 什么原则 |
[06:37] | The principle is that… | 原则是 |
[06:41] | you’re my brother and I want you to be happy. | 你是我弟弟 我要让你快乐 |
[06:46] | So Melissa can stay? | 那么梅丽莎可以住下来 |
[06:48] | I mean, move in? | 我是说 搬过来 |
[06:53] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:57] | Well, all right then. | 那行吧 |
[07:14] | You know, I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[07:15] | You’ve got me. Alan’s got Melissa. | 你有我 艾伦有梅丽莎 |
[07:17] | Even Jake’s got a girlfriend. | 甚至杰克都有女朋友了 |
[07:19] | We need to find somebody for Sir Lancelot. | 我们得为兰斯洛特爵士找个伴了 |
[07:23] | Your cat? | 你的猫 |
[07:26] | Yeah. Doesn’t he deserve some happiness? | 是的 难道他不该得到幸福吗 |
[07:28] | He can lick his own crotch. What else does he need? | 他都能舔到他自己的胯部 还要伴作甚 |
[07:33] | Come on, Charlie. | 得了吧 查理 |
[07:34] | Why shouldn’t he have so companionship? | 他为什么不能有个伴 |
[07:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | How about we get him nice lady coyote? | 我们给他找只小母狼怎么样 |
[07:42] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[07:43] | What? It’d be good for ol’ Lance. | 怎么了 这对兰斯洛特爵士挺好的 |
[07:45] | Get a little exercise running for his life. | 逃逃命 做点运动 |
[07:47] | You’re terrible. | 你真坏 |
[07:52] | Let the machine get it. | 让那机器自己接吧 |
[07:54] | Hi, this is Alan. | 我是艾伦 |
[07:55] | And this is Melissa. | 我是梅丽莎 |
[07:57] | We’re not home righht now and neither are Charlie and Chelsea. | 我们现在不在家 查理和切尔西也不在 |
[07:59] | Well, Charlie might be home, but he’s probably | 查理可能在家 但是很可能 |
[08:00] | in no condition to answer the phone. | 没时间接电话 |
[08:06] | Leave a message when you hear the beep. | 当听到哔声时请留言 |
[08:08] | Beep! | 哔 |
[08:13] | Hello, Charlie? | 你好 查理 |
[08:14] | It’s your mother. | 我是你妈 |
[08:15] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[08:16] | The woman who carried you in her womb | 那个怀胎大概七个半月 |
[08:18] | for roughly seven and a half month. | 生你养你的女人 |
[08:21] | Anyway, I’d say call me, but what’s the point? | 我还是得说回我电话 但还有什么必要呢 |
[08:23] | I’ve long since given up expecting | 我已经放弃指望你能关心我 |
[08:25] | any kind of consideration… | 已经很久了 |
[08:28] | “Seven and a half months”? | 七个半月 |
[08:29] | She always said, “If God wanted us to lose our figures | 她总是说 如果上帝想让我们失去身段 |
[08:33] | he wouldn’t have invented C-sections and incubators.” | 他就不会发明剖腹产和保育箱 |
[08:36] | Oh, hey, all. | 大家好 |
[08:37] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 |
[08:38] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[08:41] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[08:45] | Oh, uh, just so you know, | 只是想让你们知道 |
[08:47] | Melissa and I are going put our food on the bottom shelf | 梅丽莎和我要把食物放在冰箱底层了 |
[08:49] | and you guys can take the top and we’ll split the door, okay? | 你们可以放在上层 我们会把门分开的 |
[08:51] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[08:53] | No, it’s not. It’s my refrigerator. | 不 那是我的冰箱 |
[08:55] | Be quiet. | 小声点 |
[08:56] | I bought it. I paid for it. | 我买的 付了钱 |
[08:57] | – Charlie! – The whole thing, not just half. | -查理 -我买了整个冰箱 不是半个 |
[09:00] | Stop being a child. | 别孩子气了 |
[09:01] | I’m just saying. I’m not going to forfeit | 我只是想说 我不会因为放错了层 |
[09:03] | a grape sodaust because I put it on the wrong shelf! | 而损失任何一瓶葡萄汽水 |
[09:07] | – Mind if we join you guys? – Sure. | -介意一起聊天吗 -当然不介意 |
[09:09] | What’re we watching? | 在看什么电视 |
[09:10] | An Odd couple rerun. | 《貌合神离的夫妻》重播 |
[09:12] | Oh, I never really like that show. | 我从没喜欢过那个剧 |
[09:14] | – Why not? – I dot really buy the premise. | -为什么 -我一点都不喜欢那个剧本前提 |
[09:17] | I mean, you know, who in his right mind would put up with somebody | 谁会愿意这么多年忍受一个 |
[09:19] | who drives him crazy for all those years? | 让他发疯的人呢 |
[09:28] | I mean, it would be different if they were related. | 我是说 如果他们有血缘关系的话会不同点 |
[09:37] | That was fun picking out our wedding crystal. | 选婚礼水晶挺有意思的 |
[09:39] | Oh, yeah. Barrel of monkeys. | 是的 猴山猴海 |
[09:41] | I’m so excited about that big punch bowl. | 我其实挺喜欢那潘趣酒碗的来着 |
[09:43] | You know what would be really exciting? | 你知道真正有趣的是什么吗 |
[09:45] | Next time you ask me to go shopping with you, | 下次你去购物叫我的时候 |
[09:47] | use it to cave in my skull. | 先用它砸我脑袋 |
[09:54] | What the hell is this? | 这究竟怎么了 |
[09:57] | Oh, look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[09:58] | Hey dude, party down. | 嘿 伙计 开始狂欢吧 |
[10:02] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼啊 |
[10:04] | We invited few friends over. | 我们只是和朋友小聚一下 |
[10:06] | You don’t have any friends. | 你哪门子来的朋友 |
[10:07] | Yeah, but Melissa does. | 我没有 但是梅丽莎有啊 |
[10:09] | So now they’re mine, too. | 所以她的就是我的 |
[10:11] | They don’t really like you. | 其实他们不喜欢你哦 |
[10:13] | They do, too. | 明明就很喜欢我 |
[10:14] | Dream on, meat puppet. | 你就做白日梦吧你 肉食傀儡 |
[10:18] | Who said you could have a party? | 谁说你能开派对的 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry. I thought we lived here. | 抱歉 我觉得反正我们都住着了 |
[10:22] | Must we check with you about everything we do? | 难道还要每做一件事之前都要得到您的同意吗 |
[10:23] | Yes! | 必须的 |
[10:26] | What’s that guy drinking? | 那家伙喝的什么 |
[10:28] | Is that my grape soda? | 是我的葡萄汽水吗 |
[10:30] | It was on our shelf. | 那是从我们的那层架子上拿的 |
[10:32] | What did I tell you? | 我早说过了 |
[10:35] | – Okay, that’s it. – Charlie… | -好了 我受够了 -查理 |
[10:36] | No-no-no. No, no,this is not acceptable. | 别拦着我 这太让人无法接受了 |
[10:38] | Hey, everybody! | 各位 |
[10:41] | Everybody listen up. | 各位听好啦 |
[10:44] | Party’s over. | 狂欢到此结束 |
[10:46] | Pack up your crap and get out. | 带上你们的垃圾 滚出我家 |
[10:53] | I’m not kidding! | 我可不是闹着玩的 |
[10:56] | One. | 一 |
[11:00] | I’m counting to three, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我只数到三 |
[11:04] | Two. | 二 |
[11:07] | Ah, screw it. | 不走拉倒 |
[11:09] | I’ll leave. | 老子走好了 |
[11:09] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[11:11] | Forget it. I’m out of here. | 别说了 我走了 |
[11:15] | See what happens when I do the right thing? | 瞧见我做正确选择的下场了吧 |
[11:25] | Okay, I think you’re really overreacting, | 好啦 我觉得你的反应有点太过了 |
[11:27] | but if you want to spend the night at a hotel, fine. | 但是如果你坚持要在酒店过夜的话 随你吧 |
[11:30] | No, I ll not come over there for a quickie. | 不 我是不会过去跟你打快炮的 |
[11:35] | Good-bye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[11:37] | He just needs to cool off. | 他需要冷静一下 |
[11:39] | We’re really sorry, Chelsea. | 切尔西 真是不好意思 |
[11:40] | We probably should have talked to you guys | 在邀请我们的朋友过来时 |
[11:42] | before inviting our friends over. | 我们真应该事先和你们商量一下 |
[11:44] | Your friends? | 那是你朋友 好不好 |
[11:47] | Maybe we just need some kind of system | 或许我们应该在客人方面 |
[11:49] | where we give each other a heads up about guests. | 制定点条条框框什么的 |
[11:52] | That’s a great idea. | 这个主意太棒了 |
[11:53] | Excuse me. | 打扰二位一下 |
[11:55] | Since when do you two call the shots around here? | 在这里什么时候变成由你俩做主了 |
[11:58] | What are you talking about? | 你想说什么 |
[12:02] | All right, ladies, | 听好了 女士们 |
[12:05] | let’s make something very clear. | 让我们把事情说清楚 |
[12:08] | There is an established pecking order in this house | 在这个屋檐下 有明文规定的等级制度 |
[12:10] | that needs to be honored. | 咱们都得遵守 |
[12:12] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[12:13] | And what might that be? | 那请问那等级制度是什么呢 |
[12:16] | Do I have to spell it out? | 非得让我说得这么明白吗 |
[12:18] | Please do. | 麻烦您了 |
[12:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | When Charlie is not here, I am in charge | 当查理不在的时候 我说了算 |
[12:32] | That’s okay, isn’t it? | 这很合情合理 不是吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[12:46] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[12:57] | Guess who got himself kicked out of the house. | 猜猜谁被人从房子里踢出去了 |
[13:02] | Cut it out! Cut it out! | 住手 快住手 |
[13:06] | What are you doing here, Alan? | 你跑来着干嘛 艾伦 |
[13:08] | Honestly, I didn’t have any place else to go | 老实说 那是因为我实在没地方可去了 |
[13:09] | Yeah, well, I got news for you. You still don’t. | 的确 很抱歉通知你 这里也不行 |
[13:12] | Oh, come on, Charlie. | 查理 拜托啦 |
[13:13] | Alan, you’re the reason I’m here in the first place. | 艾伦 正是你让我沦落到如此地步的 |
[13:16] | I know,I know. I might have crossed a bit of a line. | 我知道 我可能真的做得有点儿过了 |
[13:19] | A bit of a line? | 就一点儿? |
[13:21] | You moved your girlfriend into my house without telling me. | 你没经过我同意就让你女朋友搬进来 |
[13:24] | You invited strangers over without my permisson. | 你没经过我允许就擅自邀请陌生人来我家 |
[13:26] | And then, then, to add insult to injury, | 然后你为了给我的火头上再加把油 |
[13:28] | you show up here with your ugly friggin’ dummy?! | 你居然还带着这个该死的丑玩偶过来? |
[13:31] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:33] | He called you ugly. | 他说你丑吔 |
[13:37] | Good-bye, Alan. | 再见 艾伦 |
[13:39] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 别关门啊 |
[13:41] | I… | 我 |
[13:42] | I brought a peace offering. | 我带来份礼物以示友好 |
[13:44] | That’s my ten-year-old Scotch! | 那是我珍藏的十年老酒啊 |
[13:46] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[13:47] | Yes, it is. | 其实就是 |
[13:50] | I saw him take it. | 我看着他拿的 |
[13:52] | Damn it, Danny, what is wrong with you? | 该死 丹尼 你在胡说什么 |
[13:55] | What’s wrong with me? | 我在胡说什么 |
[13:56] | You’re the one with your hand between my little wooden cheeks. | 你才是那个捏着我的木头嘴巴让我说话的人 |
[13:59] | All right, all right, enough. Enough. | 行了 够了 别说了 |
[14:02] | I’m gonna drink scotch, | 我准备喝点小酒 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna need ice. | 还得来点冰块 |
[14:05] | There’s a machine down the hall. | 走廊那头有个制冰机 |
[14:07] | Be right back. | 马上就好 |
[14:16] | Yeah, like I don’t have ice. | 切 难道我房间就没冰块吗 |
[14:28] | Thanks for letting me back in. | 谢谢你让我进来 |
[14:31] | You were crying in the hallway. | 你都在走廊里哭了 |
[14:36] | The other guests complained. | 弄得其他住客怨声连连 |
[14:39] | Still, it’s very considerate of you. | 还是要谢谢你的体贴入微啊 |
[14:41] | Shut up and drink my scotch. | 把嘴闭上 乖乖喝酒 |
[14:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[14:47] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[14:53] | This is kind of fun, though. | 其实这样也挺爽的 |
[14:55] | You and me sharing a hotel room just like when we were kids. | 咱俩就像儿时一样住在同一间房里 |
[14:57] | Swell. | 妙极了 |
[14:59] | Remember that time Mom took us on that Caribbean cruise? | 还记得那时候妈妈带咱俩去那艘加勒比海游艇吗 |
[15:03] | We had our own cabin. | 我们还有自己的客房 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:05] | Took us three days to figure out Mom was on another boat. | 我们花了三天时间才知道妈妈在另外条船上 |
[15:11] | Good times. Mmm. | 玩得真开心 |
[15:16] | We’ve lost our house, Charlie. | 查理 咱失去了咱们的房子 |
[15:23] | Your house. | 你的房子 |
[15:24] | We’ve lost your house. | 我们失去了你的房子 |
[15:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:28] | How did this hapn? | 怎么会这样的 |
[15:29] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[15:32] | In irements. | 润物细无声 |
[15:34] | Starting with the butter. | 从黄油开始的 |
[15:38] | I can see that now. | 我现在可以看到 |
[15:39] | The problem is, the women have established a beachhead. | 问题是 女人们建立了个阵地 |
[15:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:45] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[15:46] | You just reminded me why I bought a house in Malibu. | 你只是让我想起我为什么要在马里布买房了 |
[15:52] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[15:53] | If we go back, we’ll appear weak. | 我们回去的话就表明我们很弱小 |
[15:55] | I don’t mind that. | 我不介意 |
[15:58] | No, no. We need a plan. | 不 我们需要个计划 |
[16:00] | We need to figure out some way | 我们要找到个方法 |
[16:01] | To drive a wedge between those two. | 从她们之间突破 |
[16:03] | You know, divide and conquer. | 你知道的 和平演变 |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah, but how? | 对呀 但怎么做 |
[16:05] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[16:08] | Maybe we should sleep on it. | 我们还是明天再来解决这问题吧 |
[16:11] | Want to watch some porn first? | 要不先看点黄片吧 |
[16:16] | No. | 不要 |
[16:19] | Why not? | 为什么不要 |
[16:22] | I’m drunk in bed in a hotel room with my brother, | 我和我的弟弟在旅馆的床上喝醉酒 |
[16:26] | And you want to know why I don’t want to watch porn? | 你还想问我为什么不想看黄片 |
[16:30] | Okay. Okay, I get it. | 知道 了解 我明白了 |
[16:33] | You don’t want to watch porn. | 你不想看黄片 |
[16:45] | Mind if I watch? | 介意我看不 |
[16:56] | So they both just up and left | 他俩就这样走了 |
[16:59] | Those boneless chickens. | 这两个没种的家伙 |
[17:02] | They’ll be back. | 他们会回来的 |
[17:03] | They just have to get used to the way things are now. | 他们只是要适应下现在的局面 |
[17:05] | Damn right. | 太对了 |
[17:06] | Girl power, my bitches. | 姐姐妹妹站起来 我的婊子们 |
[17:10] | Hey, Berta, why don’t you whip us up | 波塔 来迅速做点 |
[17:12] | Some French toast to celebrate? | 法国吐司来庆祝下吧 |
[17:18] | Or, uh, we could do it. | 或者…我们来做 |
[17:21] | Good plan… | 计划不错 |
[17:23] | My bitches. | 婊子们 |
[17:26] | Hello, anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[17:29] | In here. | 在这 |
[17:31] | Oh, what a nice surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[17:32] | Good morning, ladies. | 女士们 早上好 |
[17:34] | Berta. | 还有波塔 |
[17:36] | Botox. | 肉毒素 |
[17:40] | So where are the boys this morning? | 孩子们呢 |
[17:44] | Well, Charlie’s of socking in the hotel. | 查理正窝在旅馆里呢 |
[17:45] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[17:47] | Well, what about Alan? | 艾伦呢 |
[17:48] | Oh, Alan’s too cheap for hotel | 艾伦住不起旅馆 |
[17:51] | I see. And what brought this on? | 我了解了 那到底是怎么回事呢 |
[17:53] | A lot of macho nonsense. | 无理取闹的男人 |
[17:55] | Mm, and Alan? | 艾伦呢 |
[17:58] | Just nonsense. | 只是无理取闹 |
[18:00] | No kidding. | 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[18:02] | Well, I’m glad to see you didn’t let them get away with it. | 我很高兴看到你们没让他们逃避惩罚 |
[18:04] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[18:05] | And I’m doubly pleased that you two | 我非常非常高兴你们两个 |
[18:08] | Have managed to put aside your somewhat distasteful history | 能把过去的不愉快置之度外 |
[18:11] | And bond the way you obviously have. | 还这样明显地联手起来 |
[18:14] | What distasteful history? | 什么不愉快的过去 |
[18:15] | Oh, come on, let them make my breakfast first. | 拜托 先让她们把我的早饭做完吧 |
[18:18] | What are you talking about, Evelyn? | 伊夫林 你这话是什么意思 |
[18:20] | A lot of women might resent the former lover of their fiance | 会有多少女人愿意和前情人的 |
[18:24] | Living in the same house as them. | 未婚妻共处一室呢 |
[18:27] | It ain’t me, start cooking. | 不是说我 做饭吧 |
[18:31] | You and Charlie? | 你和查理 |
[18:32] | Just one little weekend. | 只是几个周末 |
[18:34] | But believe me, if I knew what kind of man he was, | 但相信我 如果我早知道他的真面目 |
[18:35] | I would never let him touch me! | 是绝不会允许他碰我的 |
[18:37] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[18:39] | Oh, he’s fine for you. | 你就挺配他的 |
[18:40] | Fine for me?! | 我就配他? |
[18:41] | Well, I’ve got an early meeting. | 我还有个晨会 |
[18:43] | Nice to see you girls. | 美女们 很高兴见到你们 |
[18:46] | Why didn’t you tell me! | 竟然不告诉我 |
[18:47] | I thought you were my friend! | 我还把你当成我闺密呢 |
[18:52] | Hey, if it weren’t for me, | 要不是我 |
[18:53] | Your ass would’ve been gone a long time ago… | 你早就从这滚蛋了 |
[18:55] | I believe the balance of power is restored. | 我想现在权力的天平又恢复平衡了 |
[18:58] | Thanks, Mom. | 妈 谢谢你 |
[19:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:03] | You owe me large. | 你们欠我多了去了 |
[19:14] | All right, sweetheart, I think yore overreacting, | 甜心 我想你反应过度了 |
[19:16] | But if you want to spend the night in a hotel | 但如果你想在饭店里过夜 |
[19:18] | That’s fine. | 那没问题 |
[19:20] | Hey, you want me to come over for a quickie? | 你想我过来跟你打个快炮吗 |
[19:22] | Kidding. Love you. | 开玩笑呢 爱你 |
[19:25] | Damn. | 该死 |
[19:26] | Hey, at least Chelsea’s coming back. | 至少切尔西会回来的 |
[19:28] | Melissa said she’ll never set foot in th house again. | 梅莉莎说她再也不要进这房子了 |
[19:31] | All’s well that ends well, huh? | 也算是完美结局 不是吗 |
[19:34] | Bite me. | 去你妈的 |
[19:41] | Oh, come on, the important thing is, we got the house back. | 重要的是我们把房子夺回来了 |
[19:45] | And we once again kings of the castle. | 我们又重登城堡的王座了 |
[19:47] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[19:48] | Hey, Celeste and I are going be | 希莱斯特跟我 |
[19:50] | – Studying in my room. – Okay. | -要在房间里学习 -好的 |
[19:51] | Oh, right. | 还有件事 |
[19:54] | Set another place for dinner. | 多加个座位在饭桌旁吧 |
[19:55] | She’s going to be joining us. | 她要一起吃饭 |
[19:56] | Fine. | 可以 |
[19:57] | Also, she’s a vegetarian, so no meat. | 此外 她是素食主义者 所以不要有肉 |
[20:01] | Got it. | 了解了 |
[20:02] | Come on, Jake. | 杰克 过来 |
[20:04] | Coming. | 来啦 |
[20:08] | Kings of the castle, my ass. | 城堡之王个屁 |
[20:11] | We’re whipped unto the third generation. | 我们都败给90后啦 |