时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I said, “no!” | 我说了不行 |
[00:04] | And I said, “why not?” | 为什么不行 |
[00:05] | -No! -Why not? | -不行 -为什么不行 |
[00:07] | I don’t have to give you a reason. | 我不用给你理由 |
[00:09] | Dad, I got my learner’s permit | 爸 我已经拿到准驾照了 |
[00:10] | But mom won’t let me drive her car. | 但妈不让我开车 |
[00:12] | St because they give 15-year-olds learner’s permits, | 允许15岁的孩子开车 |
[00:14] | Doesn’t mean they’re ready to drive. | 不代表他们有能力开车 |
[00:15] | Oh, please, I’ve been drivin for years. | 拜托 我已经开了几年车了 |
[00:17] | Grand theft auto one, grand theft auto t. | 侠盗猎车1 侠盗猎车2 |
[00:20] | Ani never ran over anybody but pimps and crack whores. | 除了拉皮条的和妓女我谁都没撞过 |
[00:24] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[00:25] | Sorry. Crack prostitutes. | 不好意思 性工作者 |
[00:27] | Go get started on yo homework. | 去做你的作业 |
[00:30] | Terward, will you take me driving? | 做完了你让我开车吗 |
[00:31] | We’ll talk about ilater. | 再说 |
[00:32] | When? Just go to your room. | 什么时候说 回你房间去 |
[00:34] | I’m available now. | 我现在就有空 |
[00:35] | Go! | 快去 |
[00:36] | Man, if I knew how to hot-wire a real car, | 要是我能通过接线发动真车 |
[00:38] | I’d so be outta here. | 我就不用呆在这儿了 |
[00:40] | Well, thanks for bringing him by, I guess. | 谢谢你把他送来 |
[00:43] | Yeah. Uh, if you need reach me, | 不客气 你想联络我的话 |
[00:45] | Herb and I are going to laguna beach for a weekend getaway. | 我跟赫伯周末去拉古娜海滩度假 |
[00:48] | Oh, w nice. Taking the baby? | 不错 带小宝贝一起去吗 |
[00:49] | Are you insane? I said “getaway.” | 你疯了吗 我说了去度假 |
[00:51] | Herb’s lucky I’m taking him. | 我带上赫伯就算他走运了 |
[00:53] | I see. | 明白了 |
[00:54] | So, uh, so, who’s wahing little millie? | 那么谁照看小米莉呢 |
[00:56] | My mother. | 我妈 |
[00:57] | Ooh. Are we sure that’s a good idea? | 不是吧 让我们再考虑考虑 |
[00:59] | Okay, first of all, there is no “we” here. | 首先 别谈什么我们 |
[01:01] | And what are you implyg? | 其次 你在暗示什么 |
[01:03] | I’m implying that there might be better choices for a babysitter | 我是说比起一个跟三明治同名 |
[01:05] | Than a woman who has a sandwich named after he | 在贝蒂福特医疗中心呆过的人 |
[01:07] | At the bty ford clinic. | 你可能还有更好的人选 |
[01:11] | She’s three years clean and sober, | 她戒酒三年了 |
[01:13] | All the charges were dropped and she’s great with millie. | 所有指控都撤除了 她对米莉很好 |
[01:16] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:17] | I hope you don’t mind, but I gave her your number | 希望你不介意我把你电话给她了 |
[01:19] | In case there’s an emergency. | 以防万一 |
[01:20] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[01:21] | So, uh, how is the baby, anyway? | 小宝贝好吗 |
[01:23] | Fine. | 不错 |
[01:25] | Good, good. | 那就好 |
[01:26] | Jake shod me some pictures. | 杰克给我看了她的照片 |
[01:28] | I gotta say, she doesn’t look much like you, | 她长的不太像你啊 |
[01:30] | And she certainly doesn’t ok like herb. | 当然也不像赫伯 |
[01:32] | Don’t go there, alan. | 别说下去了 艾伦 |
[01:34] | Gohere? I’m not implying | 我说什么了 我没暗示 |
[01:35] | That someone other than herb could be t father. | 生父可能是赫伯以外的某人 |
[01:38] | Even though that someone did have unprotected sex with u | 虽然某人跟你做爱时肯定没带套 |
[01:41] | Approximately nine months before the birth of a child | 事情发生在孩子出生前九个月左右 |
[01:43] | That looks suspiciously like that someone. | 这孩子长的还特像某人 |
[01:47] | You get that I’m talking about me, right? | 你知道我说的是我 对吧 |
[01:49] | Honey, if we want to beat the traffic, | 亲爱的 如果不想赶上堵车 |
[01:51] | We really should get going. Oh, hey, alan. | 我们得出发了 嗨 艾伦 |
[01:52] | Hey, herb. Did you hear? | 嗨 赫伯 你听说了吗 |
[01:54] | Judith and I are spendina romantic weekend in laguna. | 我和茱迪思要去拉古娜度浪漫周末 |
[01:56] | I said “weekend,” herb. That’s all. | 赫伯 我只说了度周末 |
[01:59] | Okay, fine, no romance. | 好吧 没有浪漫 |
[02:02] | But sexis still on the table, right? | 但爱爱是一定会有的 对吧 |
[02:04] | Just get in the car. | 上你的车去 |
[02:05] | Oh, can I drive? No. | 能让我开车吗 不 |
[02:07] | Why not?! | 为什么 |
[02:09] | Is she gone? | 她走了吗 |
[02:13] | damn it! | 天煞的 |
[02:17] | chelsey your cat’s trying to kill me. | 切尔西 你的猫想谋杀我 |
[02:20] | Is he okay? | 它没事吧 |
[02:21] | The cat’fine! | 它当然没事 |
[02:23] | Probably off plotting his next move… Whoa! | 也许在密谋下一步计划 哦 |
[02:25] | whoa! | 哦 |
[02:27] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:28] | No. | 有事 |
[02:29] | What happened? | 怎么啦 |
[02:30] | Uncle charlie fell. | 查理摔下来了 |
[02:33] | Can I drive you to the hospital? | 我能载他去医院吗 |
[03:07] | Here, kitty, kitty! | 快过来 咪咪 |
[03:12] | He’s probably hiding | 可能它躲起来 |
[03:13] | Because he thinks you’re mad at him. | 因为它以为你生它气了 |
[03:14] | For god’s sake, chelsea, | 看在老天的份上 切尔西 |
[03:17] | The cat doesn’t think anything except maybe, | 猫不会想别的 只会想 |
[03:19] | “mmm, fish, I’ll eat it.” | 鱼 我要吃了它 |
[03:23] | Or “ooh, sand, I’ll crap in it”” | 或者 沙堆 我要在里面拉屎 |
[03:26] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[03:27] | He’s very intelligent and veryntuitive. | 它很聪明 洞察力很强 |
[03:29] | He knows you resent him living here. | 它知道你不喜欢它住在这儿 |
[03:31] | Thank you, chelsea, t I can defend myself. | 谢谢 切尔西 但我会为自己辩护 |
[03:35] | I was talkingrent him about my cat. | 我说的是我的猫 |
[03:37] | Oh, oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[03:39] | Mmm, fish. Yum. | 鱼 好吃 |
[03:43] | Okay, I’m going to work | 好了 我去上班了 |
[03:44] | Feel better. | 快点好起来 |
[03:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | How’s the shoulder? | 你的肩怎么样了 |
[03:50] | The shoulder’s fine. | 我的肩没事 |
[03:52] | I’m just hin’ to get a little “oh, poor charlie” tonight. | 我只想今晚得到”可怜的查理”的优待 |
[03:55] | “oh, poor charlie”? | 可怜的查理? |
[03:57] | Yeah. You know, | 对啊 你知道的 |
[03:58] | “oh, poor charlie. | 我可怜的查理 |
[04:01] | “i feel bad about your shoulder, so you just lie stil | 你肩受伤了我真难受 躺着别动 |
[04:04] | While I provide you with a series of intense orgasms.” | 让我来带给你高潮 |
[04:08] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:09] | I don’t know what to say other than “oink.” | 我只能说 “呃哼” |
[04:14] | Is that a car? Can I drive? | 是汽车声吗 我能开吗 |
[04:16] | Can I drive? | 我能开吗 |
[04:16] | Relax, it’s just chelsea going to work. | 别激动 是切尔西去上班 |
[04:19] | Uncle Charlie, you need to go anywhere? | 查理舅舅 你想出去玩玩吗 |
[04:21] | Yeah, away from you. | 是的 不过不跟你一起 |
[04:23] | All right. I’ll drive you. | 也行 我开车送你 |
[04:25] | You want to drive my $80000 mercedes? | 你想开我八万块的大奔? |
[04:28] | Yes, please. | 是的 拜托了 |
[04:30] | It’s good that he’s polite. | 这孩子还蛮有礼貌的 |
[04:31] | It’s a necessary quality a doorman. | 这是一个看门仔的必备素质 |
[04:35] | Was that a “yes” or a “no”? | 你是同意还是不同意 |
[04:37] | That was a “no”” | 不同意 |
[04:38] | So the doorman thing was an insult? | 所以说看门仔是在侮辱我 |
[04:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:45] | And a prophecy. | 也是个预言 |
[04:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:53] | No, it’s Charlie. | 不是 我是查理 |
[04:54] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[04:56] | I can’t hear you. What? | 听不清楚 什么 |
[04:59] | Alan it’s for you. | 艾伦 找你的 |
[05:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:04] | Oh, oh, hi, Lenore. | 嗨 勒诺 |
[05:06] | It’s, uh, Judith’s mother. | 是茱蒂丝的老妈 |
[05:07] | Uh, is that the house alarm? | 是防盗铃响了吗 |
[05:10] | Uh, is-is the baby okay? | 孩子还好吗 |
[05:13] | All right, open the little panel by the front door | 打开大门旁边的小面板 |
[05:16] | And enter pound, star and the code. | 键入英镑符号 星号和密码 |
[05:21] | Pound is the little tic-tac-toe board. | 英镑符号在那个一字棋的小面板上 |
[05:26] | Yeah, like on hollywood squares. | 是的 形状就像好莱坞广场 |
[05:30] | – She still pop the pain pills? – No. | -她还在把止痛片当饭吃吗 -没 |
[05:32] | Good. See if she’s got any leftovers. | 很好 问一下她还有剩的没 |
[05:36] | Okay, the code is jake’s birthday. | 好的 密码是杰克的生日 |
[05:40] | Your grandson. | 你外孙 |
[05:43] | Anyway, it’s oh-three-one-four… | 总之 是0304 |
[05:45] | Oh, no, no, le-lenore, don’t punch it into the phone. | 不 勒诺 别往电话里输这个 |
[05:47] | No lenore! Lenore! Lenore! | 不 勒诺 |
[05:49] | Okay, okay, okay, calm down, calm down. | 好 冷静 |
[05:51] | I-I’ll be right there. | 我马上赶过来 |
[05:52] | I-I will turn it off for you. | 我来帮你关了 |
[05:54] | Oh, okay, okay. Bye. | 哦 好的 再见 |
[05:55] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[05:57] | You couldn’t be more of a sucker | 你”棍子”软下去后 |
[05:58] | If you were on the end of a stick. | 更像个傻蛋 |
[06:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:01] | Beuse I’ll take any excuse | 因为我会找各种借口 |
[06:03] | To spend some time with my baby daughter? | 去和我的宝贝女儿在一起 |
[06:04] | You don’t know you’re the father, Alan. | 艾伦 你还不知道你是不是她爸爸呢 |
[06:07] | Oh, come on. | 别说了 |
[06:08] | She’s got my jawline, my eyes, my ears. | 她的下巴 眼睛 耳朵都得我真传 |
[06:10] | You left out thinning hair and poopy pants. | 你漏了稀疏的头发和满是便便的裤子 |
[06:13] | That was one time | 那是从前的事 |
[06:15] | And I begged you to stop at ass station. | 求求你就别再提了 |
[06:25] | Oh, Alan, thank god you’re here. | 艾伦 谢天谢地你来了 |
[06:27] | I pushed all the buttons, but I can’t get to stop. | 我按了所有按键 但是就是停不下来 |
[06:30] | Well, that might be | 那可能是 |
[06:32] | Because you were adjusting the thermostat. | 因为你在调恒温器 |
[06:38] | Ah, there we go. | 啊 弄好了 |
[06:40] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:42] | Oh, here, let me see | 让我看看能不能把这个警报也关了 |
[06:45] | Come here, Millie. | 米莉 过来 米莉 |
[06:46] | Come to papa… | 来爸爸这里 |
[06:50] | …Was a rolling stone | 他是个四处漂泊的人 |
[06:54] | wherever he laid his hat was his home… | 帽子他忘在家里了 |
[06:56] | Always sang this to jake. | 我以前总是这么唱给杰克听 |
[07:00] | Worked like a charm. | 挺奏效的 |
[07:03] | and when he died | 当他死后 |
[07:06] | all he left us was alone. | 他让我们孤儿寡母 |
[07:11] | Huh, look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[07:12] | Well, you’re a miracle worker, alan. | 艾伦 你简直是个奇迹 |
[07:15] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是 |
[07:16] | I just have knack for babies. | 我只是哄小孩有一套 |
[07:17] | And, uh, and amals. | 还有”阿马尔斯” |
[07:19] | It’s only english-speaking adults that don’t like me. | 这是英国人对不喜欢自己的成年人的称呼 |
[07:22] | Well I think you’re a wonderful fella. | 我觉得你是个很好的人 |
[07:25] | And if you don’t mind my saying, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[07:26] | I think judith was a fool to let you go. | 我会说茱蒂丝让你走真是太傻了 |
[07:29] | Well, she didn’t so much let me go | 比起让我走 |
[07:31] | As drop me from an airplane with an anvil necklace. | 她更想把我用铁砧项链拴着扔下飞机 |
[07:35] | Okay, honey, time to get your bety rest. | 好了 亲爱的 是时候睡个好觉了 |
[07:38] | I’m afraid that’s gonna have to be a long nap. | 恐怕这个觉会睡得很久 |
[07:42] | I mean, I hate to say it about my own granddaughter, | 我讨厌这么说我自己的孙女 |
[07:45] | But let’s face it– with those big ears | 但我们还是接受现实吧 那对大耳朵 |
[07:47] | She looks a little like a fruit bat. | 她看上去就像是大蝙蝠 |
[07:52] | I think her ear are the perfect size. | 我觉得她的耳朵大小很合适啊 |
[07:54] | You would. | 你肯定会这么认为的 |
[07:57] | How about some wine? | 来点酒怎么样 |
[07:59] | Uh, uh, well, thank you, but I-I really should get going. | 谢谢 但我真的得走了 |
[08:02] | Oh, no, come on, join me. | 来吧 和我一起 |
[08:03] | Just one. We’ll catch up. | 一杯而已 我们来叙叙旧 |
[08:05] | Uh… Lenore, it’s really none of my business, | 勒诺 这真的不关我的事 |
[08:07] | But do you think you should really be drinking? | 但你真觉得能喝酒吗 |
[08:09] | What? You mean, because I’ve been betty ford? | 什么 因为我去过贝蒂福特医疗中心吗 |
[08:12] | Oh, no, no, uh, | 哦 不是 |
[08:13] | Because you got kicked out of betty ford. | 因为你被贝蒂福特医疗中心开除了 |
[08:16] | Hey, britney bit me first. | 嘿 是布莱尼先咬我的 |
[08:20] | Anyway, I was there for pills. | 总之 我只是因为嗑药去那里的 |
[08:23] | I have never had problems with alcohol. | 我喝酒从来没问题的 |
[08:31] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[08:32] | No problem. | 没问题吧 |
[08:34] | Okay, now, | 好了 现在 |
[08:36] | Where did I hide those muscle relaxers | 我把那些从墨西哥带回来的 |
[08:40] | I picked up in mexico? | 肌肉松弛剂放哪了呢 |
[08:44] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[08:46] | Between my buttcheeks. | 夹在我屁屁里了 |
[08:50] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[09:07] | Uncle charlie? | 查理舅舅 |
[09:08] | What? | 干嘛 |
[09:10] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[09:13] | ’cause if you are, we could go get something to eat. | 如果你饿了 咱们可以出去吃点东西 |
[09:16] | And I’ll even drive. | 我来开车也行 |
[09:18] | Jake, I’m sleeping. | 杰克 我在睡觉呢 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | You know, you could nap in the car. | 其实你也可以在车里小憩的啊 |
[09:28] | I just gotta have adult with me. | 只要有个大人在旁边呆着就行了 |
[09:29] | You don’t have to be cautious. | 你完全可以放心 |
[09:31] | I’m not hungry. | 我一点儿都不饿 |
[09:33] | Okay, fine. | 好了 那算了 |
[09:38] | Hey, want to go see a movie? ’cause if you do… | 那你想去看电影吗 要去的话… |
[09:43] | Maybe after your nap. | 又或者等你睡醒后吧 |
[09:50] | Oh, crap, now I’m awake. | 妈的 老子睡不着了 |
[09:53] | Great. | 正好 |
[09:54] | You hungry? | 你饿了不 |
[09:59] | You’re lucky you’re single, alan. | 艾伦 你应该庆幸你还是单身 |
[10:02] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我倒不觉得 |
[10:03] | Oh, no, trust me. | 不 你相信我 |
[10:04] | I’ve been married for 39 years! | 我都结婚39年了 |
[10:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:10] | But judith’s 40. | 但茱蒂丝才40岁 |
[10:16] | Do you know what it’s like to wake up every morning, | 你知道当你每天早上醒过来时 |
[10:19] | Year after year, | 年复一年 日复一日 |
[10:21] | And see the same stupid face lying next to you? | 你看见身边的总是同一张傻乎乎的脸 是啥感觉吗 |
[10:26] | Uh, well, all I can tell you is what I told your daughter. | 呃 我只会告诉你的女儿 |
[10:30] | If you don’t like it, roll over. | 如果你不喜欢 转过身去就好了嘛 |
[10:37] | Fred hasn’t touched me in 14 years. | 弗莱德已经14年没碰过我了 |
[10:40] | Uh, well, uh, in his defense, | 呃 替他说句良心话 |
[10:42] | He did have that stroke. | 他的确是中风了 |
[10:45] | Do you know what happens to a woman’s body | 你知道一个女人的身体 |
[10:49] | When it goes unloved for that long? | 这么久都没被人爱爱过会变啥样吗 |
[10:51] | Oh, gee, lenore, I don’t really | 勒诺 我觉得跟您 |
[10:53] | Feel comfortable talking about this… | 谈论这种话题很别扭 |
[10:54] | now, alan, come on, we’re both grown-ups. | 艾伦 咱们都是成年人了 |
[10:57] | Think about what I’m saying. | 好好想想我说的话 |
[11:03] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[11:06] | I’m getting an image of a… | 我脑子里开始浮现出 |
[11:09] | A cave from an indiana jones movie. | 印第安纳·琼斯电影里的洞穴的画面 |
[11:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:14] | A cave well, you know– cobwebs, | 洞穴啊 就是蜘蛛网啊 |
[11:18] | Dust, human skulls. | 厚厚的灰尘啊 还有人类的头骨什么的 |
[11:23] | This is my vagina we’re talking about. | 我们说的是我的阴道啊 |
[11:27] | Oh, I am well aware of what we’re talking about. | 我很清楚地知道我们谈论的话题 |
[11:32] | I’ve been so lonely. | 我是如此寂寞难耐 |
[11:35] | Oh, oh, I’m… | 呃 抱歉 |
[11:38] | I’m sorry, lenore. | 勒诺 真是不好意思 |
[11:54] | A stroke’s starting to look pretty good. | 其实有时中风挺好的 |
[12:04] | Can’t I at least back it out? | 至少让我倒车出门吧 |
[12:05] | No. | 不行 |
[12:06] | Come on, nothing’s gonna happen. | 拜托啦 不会出事的 |
[12:09] | Look, you wanna eat or not? | 你到底是想吃还是不想吃了 |
[12:10] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | What if we went to an empty parking lot? | 如果咱们去了个没车的停车场呢 |
[12:13] | Could I drive it then? | 那时候我能开车了吧 |
[12:14] | Damm it, jake, how many times I gotta tell… | 靠 杰克 我到底要告诉你多少遍 |
[12:21] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[12:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:24] | Sounds like you ran over a cat. | 听着像你把一只猫给碾了 |
[12:34] | Told you you should let me drive. | 我早说过应该让我开的 |
[12:39] | U know, chelsea’s gonna completely freak out. | 切尔西肯定会崩溃的 |
[12:41] | No, she will not be happy. | 不会的 她只会不高兴而已 |
[12:44] | Doesn’t even look like a cat anymore. | 这猫被压得连它妈都不认识了 |
[12:49] | More like a cat pancake. | 看起来就像猫咪煎饼 |
[12:51] | Catcake. | 猫饼 |
[12:54] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:56] | What am i gonna tell her? | 我该怎么跟她说啊 |
[12:57] | She doesn’t have to know. | 她不一定要知道的啊 |
[12:59] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[13:01] | She thinks sir lancelot’s missing, so he stays missing. | 反正她认为兰斯洛特爵士不见了 那就让她这么觉得吧 |
[13:04] | Sir squished-a-lot. | 压死洛特爵士 |
[13:07] | Okay, okay, let’s just think what we gotta do. | 够了 我们得好好想想对策 |
[13:09] | We have to get rid of the body, | 首先我们得把尸体处理了 |
[13:11] | Clean up the mess then act like nothing’s happened. | 把现场清理干净 然后装作啥事都没发生 |
[13:13] | Good plan, except… | 计划不错 可惜 |
[13:15] | – Except what? – Say, “cheese!” | -可惜啥? -来 笑一个 |
[13:17] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[13:18] | Making sure I get to drive yo car whenever I want to. | 只是确保只要我想 我就能开你的车而已 |
[13:21] | What?! Give me that! | 什么 把手机给我 |
[13:23] | Too late, I already emailed it to myself. | 太晚了 我已经发到我邮箱了 |
[13:25] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势罢了 |
[13:27] | Perhaps. | 很有可能哦 |
[13:28] | But can you really afford to take that chance? | 可这个风险你担得起吗 |
[13:35] | hush, little baby, don’t say a word | 安静的小可爱 别说话 |
[13:37] | daddy’s gonna buy you a mockingbird | 爸爸要给你买一只嘲鸟 |
[13:41] | if that mockingbird don’t sing | 如果这只小鸟不能为你歌唱 |
[13:43] | Forget it, I’m not sleepy. | 别唱了 我不困了 |
[13:49] | Let’s go in the hot tub! | 咱们一起去泡澡吧 |
[13:51] | Uh, but I don’t have a bathing suit. | 可我没有带泳衣 |
[13:54] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[13:59] | Come on, stroke. | 神啊 快让我中风吧 |
[14:05] | Judith, ugh. | 是茱蒂丝啊 |
[14:06] | Oh, this just keeps getting better and better. | 屋漏偏逢连夜雨啊 |
[14:09] | oh, hey, look who’s up. | 哇 看看谁醒了 |
[14:12] | Hi, sweetie. | 小甜心 你好啊 |
[14:13] | You need a little change? | 你的尿布该换了吧 |
[14:15] | oh, yeah. | 还真是啊 |
[14:16] | let you in on a little secret. | 告诉你个小秘密吧 |
[14:19] | Before this day is over, | 在今天结束之前 |
[14:21] | I might need to change my undies, too. | 我的内裤说不定也得换 |
[14:30] | Uh-oh, it’s your mommy again. | 又是你妈妈打来的 |
[14:33] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[14:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:37] | Oh, hey, judith, what’s up? | 嘿 朱蒂丝 怎么了 |
[14:39] | So, how’s laguna? | 拉古娜怎么样啊? |
[14:40] | Laguna’s fine. | 拉古娜很不错 |
[14:42] | Um, listen, my mother’s not answering the phone | 听着 我妈没接电话 |
[14:44] | So I need you to go check on her and the baby. | 所以我想让你去看看她和宝宝怎么样了 |
[14:47] | me? You, uh, you want me to drive all the way to sherman oaks | 我? 你要我大老远开车去雪曼橡树街 |
[14:50] | To check on your mother who you assureme was clean and sober? | 去瞧你那神志绝对清醒的妈妈? |
[14:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[14:58] | Uh, uh, that is the… Is the tv that I am watching. | 那是 那是我在看的电视节目 |
[15:02] | The… Baby channel. | 宝宝频道 |
[15:04] | A… Uh, uh. Documentary about obese babies. | 关于肥胖婴儿的纪录片 |
[15:08] | Tragic. | 杯具啊 |
[15:10] | Okay, listen, I-I will check up on your mother for you | 好吧 我会帮你去探望下你妈妈的 |
[15:13] | But, uh, you owe me one. | 不过 你可欠我个人情哟 |
[15:15] | Oh, alan… | 艾伦… |
[15:23] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[15:25] | What’s not bad? | 什么不错 |
[15:27] | Uh, I an, it’s not a bad idea for me to check up on her. | 我是说 去探望下你妈是个不错的注意 |
[15:31] | Thank you. Call me when you get there. | 谢谢 你到了打我电话 |
[15:34] | oh, dith… | 朱蒂丝… |
[15:38] | Look who mowed the front lawn | 瞧瞧谁刚割过草坪 |
[15:43] | So, we’re agreed. | 这么说 我们达成一致了 |
[15:47] | We will never speak of this again. | 我们再也不会提这件事 |
[15:49] | Well, that kind of depends on you, doesn’t it? | 其实这得看你 对吧 |
[15:52] | I’ve already got the shovel, jack. | 我可拿着铁锹呢 |
[15:54] | I can dig another hole. | 我还能再挖个洞 |
[15:56] | Charlie, I’m home! | 查理 我回来了 |
[16:02] | -Hi, sweetie, how was work? -Okay. | -嗨 亲爱的 工作怎么样啊 -还行吧 |
[16:04] | I was a little worried about sir lancelot. | 我有点担心兰斯洛特爵士 |
[16:06] | Have you see him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[16:07] | No, haven’t seen him, not a trace. | 没 没看见 |
[16:10] | What about you, jake? | 你呢 杰克 |
[16:12] | No, but if I was a cat I’d probably be on the beach. | 没 不过如果我是猫应该会去沙滩 |
[16:14] | ’cause, you know, the beach is one big litter box | 因为要知道 沙滩就是一超大的猫砂盆 |
[16:16] | And the ocean is a giant fish bowl. | 而大海就是个超大的鱼盆 |
[16:18] | Kind of like having a sushi bar in your bathroom. | 就好比你厕所里有家寿司店 |
[16:21] | Wow, how great would that be? | 哇 那多棒啊 |
[16:24] | I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[16:26] | I’ll still feel better when he comes back. | 还是他回来了才能安心 |
[16:28] | We all will. | 他会的 |
[16:31] | You’re quite the little liar, aren’t you? | 你还真是个谎话精啊 对吧 |
[16:33] | I’m 15. My life depends on it. | 我15岁 我过日子就靠这了 |
[16:36] | Chelsea, uncle charlie’s gonna take me driving. | 切尔西 查理舅舅要带我去兜风 |
[16:38] | Can we bring you back anything? | 要我们帮你捎什么吗? |
[16:46] | That wom just cut you off! | 那娘们别你车头了 |
[16:51] | Learn how to drive, you whore! | 学学怎么开车吧 你个破鞋 |
[16:54] | Yeah, I’m talking to you! | 没错 我说的就是你 |
[16:56] | Lenore, ooh, lenore… Lenore, lenore, we should probably keep down. | 勒诺 勒诺 我们还是小点声吧 |
[16:59] | We don’t want to wake the baby. | 别吵醒了宝宝 |
[17:01] | What baby?oh, right! | 啥宝宝 哦对了 |
[17:13] | Hello, judith. | 你好 朱蒂丝 |
[17:15] | Yeah, I was just about to call you. | 是啊 我正想给你打电话呢 |
[17:17] | Uh, the baby’s fine, nothing to worry about.Dith. | 宝宝很好 没啥可担心的 |
[17:18] | Hey, judy, judy, judy! | 嘿 茱迪 茱迪 茱迪 |
[17:21] | Uh… Yeah, yeah, that’s her. | 没错 是她 |
[17:24] | Uh-huh, blotto. | 烂醉如泥 |
[17:26] | Uhno, no. | 不不 |
[17:28] | No, no need to rush home, everything’s under control. | 不用急着回来 一切尽在我掌握 |
[17:30] | We’re in the car, millie’s sleeping in the back seat | 我们在车上 米莉在后座上睡着 |
[17:33] | And we’re heading for malibu. | 我们正开去马里布 |
[17:34] | Ehab-ray. | 戒酒中心 |
[17:38] | Ehab-ray? | 戒酒中心? |
[17:41] | You said you were taking me for crabcakes at gladstone’s. | 你说你是带我去格拉斯通(加州地标性餐馆)吃蟹煎饼 |
[17:45] | Well, I’m sorry, but you just don’t have a choice here. | 我很抱歉 你让我别无选择 |
[17:48] | The hell I don’t. | 我偏不 |
[17:51] | Lenore? Lenore? Lenore! | 勒诺 勒诺 勒诺 |
[17:53] | Red light. | 红灯 |
[17:54] | Slow down, slow down, stop! | 减速 减速 停 |
[17:58] | You’re making me realy nervous, you know that? | 你让我很紧张 知道不 |
[18:09] | Hey, you mind getting me another grape soda | 嘿 你不介意再给我来罐葡萄汽水吧 |
[18:12] | Yeah, I mind. Get it yourself. | 我介意 要拿自己去拿 |
[18:15] | Fine. I just have to send this jpeg to chelsea real fast. | 行啊 那我只能把这张照片传给切尔西咯 |
[18:21] | Okay, okay. | 行啦 行啦 |
[18:23] | Look who finally came home! | 瞧瞧谁回家啦 |
[18:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:27] | Sir lancelot. | 兰斯洛特爵士 |
[18:29] | You’ve been a bad kitty cat. | 你真是只坏猫咪 |
[18:31] | I’ve been so worried about you. | 我好替你担心啊 |
[18:37] | Okay, I’m confused. | 我真糊涂了 |
[18:39] | If that’s sir lancelot, then what did me squash? | 如果那是兰斯洛特爵士 那被咱压扁的是啥 |
[18:43] | Your hope of ever getting behind the wheel of my car again. | 你就别指望能再摸到我车的方向盘了 |
[18:46] | Oh, man. | 该死 |
[18:52] | Leverage ia fickle bitch, my friend. | 风水轮流转啊 哥们儿 |
[18:57] | I got it! | 我来开 |
[19:03] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:05] | Sorry to bother you. I live down the beach | 抱歉打扰了 我住在海滩附近 |
[19:07] | And I’m looking for my cat. | 我在找我家猫咪 |
[19:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. I haven’t seen it. | 抱歉 我没见过 |
[19:11] | In fact, I just found my little guy. | 事实上 我刚找到我的小家伙 |
[19:13] | I’m really worried. | 我担心死了 |
[19:16] | He’s black and white, about yay big. | 他黑白相间的 大概跟你的差不多大 |
[19:19] | Answers to puss-puss. | 名字叫喵喵 |
[19:21] | I’ll keep an eye out for him. | 我会帮你留意的 |
[19:22] | Looks like the fickle bitch is back. | 看来风水又转回来了 |