时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[00:03] | Oh, morning. | 早上好 |
[00:04] | What you doing? | 干啥呢 |
[00:06] | Saving a little money, so Jake is brown-baggin’ it. | 开源节流 帮杰克准备便当 |
[00:11] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我这就是骗自己呢 |
[00:21] | Breakfast of champions. | 早饭之王 |
[00:25] | Type Two Diabetes Division. | 乙型糖尿病部 |
[00:29] | Charlie’s still in bed? | 查理还没起床吗 |
[00:30] | Uh-huh. | 可不是 |
[00:32] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[00:34] | Oh,yeah. Just little bit pain | 没什么 就是有些疼 |
[00:35] | Oh, no. Uh, would you like me to take a look? | 让我帮你看看吧 |
[00:38] | Oh, it’s okay. | 不用麻烦啦 |
[00:40] | Chelsea, I’m a chiropractor. | 切尔西 我可是个按摩师 |
[00:41] | This is what I do. | 我可是靠这吃饭的 |
[00:42] | Besides, you’re like family now, | 再说了 你就和家人一样 |
[00:44] | which entitles you to my family and friends discount. | 所以我可以给你个亲友折扣价 |
[00:47] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[00:47] | You’ll actually be the first one to use it. | 而且你是第一个使用这项特权的人 |
[00:50] | Now, I trust your insurance is up-to-date. | 你的医疗保险没什么问题吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah, but I don’t think it covers chiropractic. | 不过我觉得医保不包括脊椎指压按摩吧 |
[00:55] | Oh, of course not. | 当然不包括 |
[00:56] | Big insurance will pay | 重大疾病保险能给 |
[00:57] | for an 80-year-old man to get a boner, | 一个80岁还想重振雄风的老人买单 |
[00:58] | but God forbid his spine is erect. | 可老天却不准他脊椎直起来 |
[01:03] | Now, How long have you been dealing with this pain? | 你有这种疼感多久了 |
[01:05] | On and off since I’m a teener. | 从我十几岁开始断断续续的 |
[01:07] | Aha, so, would this be around the time you started to develop? | 是不是从你发育的时候开始疼的 |
[01:10] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[01:12] | Well, you ow, as a woman. | 那啥啦 你是个女生啦 |
[01:16] | Boobies. | 胸部啦 |
[01:19] | Oh, uh, yeah. | 哦 是那时候开始的 |
[01:21] | I always known that’s a factor, | 我知道是因为这个 |
[01:23] | but what are you gonna do? | 但是能怎么办呢 |
[01:25] | Well, I would recommend that you get two adjustments a week | 我建议你一周做两次按摩 |
[01:27] | and ultrasound massage therapy. | 然后再做超声波按摩疗法 |
[01:30] | Plus, we’ll work on strengthening your upper traps | 然后强化你的斜方肌和菱形肌 |
[01:32] | and rhomboids so they can support the load on your pecs. | 这样就可以支撑你那一对所造成的负担 |
[01:34] | or At Limit | 也就是说 |
[01:36] | reinforce the door that holds up the knockers. | 这样就可以更好支持你的胸部 |
[01:41] | You’re sring at them, Alan. | 艾伦 你在死盯着我的胸部 |
[01:42] | It’s okay. I’m almost a doctor. | 别在意啦 我也算半个医生 |
[01:46] | Anyway, I’ve tried all that. | 你说的我都试过了 |
[01:48] | It didn’t help. | 都不管用了 |
[01:49] | Well, there is one other option,but it’s | 还是有其他的选择的 只不过 |
[01:52] | – What’s that? – Have you considered having breast reduction surgery? | -只不过什么 -你是否考虑过缩胸手术 |
[01:57] | Something’s wrong. | 不详的预感 |
[02:29] | You see, they reshape the whole breast so you can’t even tell. | 他们重塑乳房后你根本看不出来 |
[02:32] | How long does it take to heal? | 多久能恢复好 |
[02:33] | Well, it says just a few weeks. | 上面说只需几周时间 |
[02:35] | You can keep Charlie off ’em for that long, can’t you? | 不过你能让查理这么久不碰她们吗 |
[02:38] | I don’t know. | 我不能保证 |
[02:39] | Might ve to get some loaners. | 也许我们要白纸黑字说明白了 |
[02:41] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:43] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[02:44] | Oh, that is not good porn. | 哇塞这A片真不咋地 |
[02:47] | It’s not porn. | 这不是A片 |
[02:50] | It’s a Web site about breast reduction surgery. | 这是介绍缩胸手术的网站 |
[02:52] | Oh, Alan, you don’t need surgery. | 艾伦 你的胸部不用什么手术啦 |
[02:56] | A little exercise’ll firm up those man boobs. | 做几个俯卧撑就能改善你下垂的胸部 |
[02:59] | Don’t be silly, Charlie. | 别傻了 查理 |
[03:00] | Alan suggested it might be a solution for my back pain. | 艾伦是想让我通过缩胸治疗背疼 |
[03:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:05] | Alan made that suggestion? | 艾伦这样建议吗 |
[03:07] | I just said it could help. | 也许有帮助呢 |
[03:09] | I’ll tell you what helps pain. | 告诉你啥管用吧 |
[03:11] | Pain pills. | 止疼片 |
[03:13] | In fact, I saw a guy on the news | 我在新闻里看见的 |
[03:15] | with a nail in his head, | 一个哥们的脑袋被钉子钉了 |
[03:16] | and thanks to pain pills, he was laughing. | 感谢止疼片 他面带微笑 |
[03:20] | What about addiction? | 会上瘾的 |
[03:22] | That’s the least of his problems. | 那算什么问题 |
[03:23] | He’s got a nail in his head. | 那可是颗钉子在他脑袋里 |
[03:25] | – Charlie. – Kidding. Kidding. | -查理 -我开玩笑呢 |
[03:27] | Look, I love your breasts just the way they are, | 我喜欢你胸胸本来的样子 |
[03:30] | but if you’re in pain, you have my unconditional support | 但是你很疼痛 |
[03:32] | to do whatever you have to do to feel better. | 那我对你的治疗计划是无条件支持的 |
[03:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:36] | So you’d be okay with this? | 那就是说你不在意咯 |
[03:38] | Sweetie, come on. | 亲爱的 |
[03:40] | I’m sure if you knew | 我相信你也知道 |
[03:41] | that the weight of my penis was causing me back problems, | 我小弟弟的重量也引起了我的背疼 |
[03:44] | you’d be okay wi me shaving off few a inches, right? | 如果缩短几寸我小弟弟你也不会在意 对吧 |
[03:48] | I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[03:50] | course, I’ve learned to deal with that pain, | 不过我决定还是自己咬牙挺住 |
[03:52] | but that’s my choice. | 这就是我的选择 |
[03:54] | Well, thank you for being so understanding. | 谢谢你这么理解我 |
[03:56] | You don’t have to thank me. I love you. | 别这样啦 亲爱的我爱你 |
[03:58] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:59] | I’m gonna go get ready for work. | 我要准备去上班了 |
[04:01] | I’ be up in a minute. | 我马上就上去 |
[04:05] | Charlie, I gotta say, I think you handled that really… | 查理 你真的是大出我意料之外啊 |
[04:17] | are you out of your freakin’ mind? | 你这脑袋被驴踢了是吧 |
[04:20] | My fingers! | 十指连心啊 |
[04:21] | What are you doing sticking your nose | 你为啥狗拿耗子多管闲事 |
[04:23] | in my fiance’s breasts? | 还管到我未婚妻的胸上了 |
[04:24] | I was just trying to help. | 我就是想帮她的忙 |
[04:26] | Let’s make one thing clear: the only acceptable | 我来说说清楚 唯一一个我能接受的缩胸术 |
[04:28] | boob reduction in this house is you moving out. | 就是你给我立马搬出去 |
[04:32] | Funny | 你真逗 |
[04:33] | Please chairle | 求你了 老哥 |
[04:34] | I make my living with my hands. | 我靠这双手为生呢 |
[04:36] | Really? Somebody’s paying you to masturbate ? | 真的? 世上还有人雇你打飞机吗 |
[04:45] | Also funny. | 你真幽默 |
[04:47] | Don’t I wish. | 何尝不想呢 |
[04:49] | Now, please stop now. | 求求你放手吧 |
[04:51] | I am duly chastised. | 我罪有应得 |
[04:52] | Not good enough. | 不够狠 |
[04:56] | You need to be punished. | 你该被天打雷劈 |
[04:57] | What?! | 啥 |
[04:58] | I’m giving you a time out. | 我要让你中场休息一下 |
[04:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:02] | and you need to think about what you’ve done. | 你实在太可恶了 得好好反思你做的好事 |
[05:05] | ay, fine. You want me to go to my room? | 好 行 你想让我回房间对吧 |
[05:07] | Not far enough. | 不够远 |
[05:08] | Movies? | 电影院? |
[05:09] | Not long enough. | 不够长 |
[05:10] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么样 |
[05:11] | I can’t afford to stay in a hotel. | 酒店我可住不起 |
[05:13] | Here. | 给 |
[05:14] | That’s enough for two nights in a nice hotel | 足够你在星级酒店住两晚 |
[05:17] | or two months in an airport loer. | 或者在机场寄存柜住两个月 |
[05:21] | I don’t want your money. | 我不要你的钱 |
[05:22] | Fine. sleep in your car. | 行 睡在你的车上 |
[05:25] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[05:28] | I’ll just take a couple of bucks for gas,that’s it. | 拿几块钱加油 就这么多 |
[05:36] | And meals. I have to eat. | 还有餐费 我要吃饭的嘛 |
[05:44] | Tips and incidtals. | 还有小费和杂费 |
[05:53] | That feel good? | 感觉好吗 |
[05:56] | Flavored oils. | 调味油 |
[05:58] | This one’s… | 这一种是 |
[06:00] | apple cinnamon. | 苹果肉桂味 |
[06:02] | Nice. | 不错 |
[06:04] | Want a lick? | 尝一尝 |
[06:06] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[06:07] | You sure? | 确定? |
[06:08] | Tastes kind of like oily pie. | 味道有点像油馅饼 |
[06:11] | I’ll pass. | 免了 |
[06:13] | Okay, more for me. | 好吧 我再来点 |
[06:16] | You know, I appreciate this, | 知道吗 我很感激你对我这么好 |
[06:18] | but I don’t think it’s going to solve my back problems. | 但我不认为这能解决我的背痛 |
[06:20] | Well, not right away. | 嗯 不能马上解决 |
[06:22] | But if we do this enough, who knows? | 但如果多按一按 谁知道呢 |
[06:24] | You might feel so much better, you’ll want bigger boobs. | 说不定你感觉越来越好 就想要大点胸了 |
[06:27] | I don’t think so, Charlie. | 我不觉得 查理 |
[06:28] | Fair enough. | 很合理 |
[06:29] | I want ’em bigger, you wan’em smaller. | 我想它们大点 你想它们小点 |
[06:33] | so i compmize just they are | 那就各让一步保持原状吧 |
[06:35] | God, I love th we can talk these things out. | 能把这些话说出来的感觉真好 |
[06:39] | I made an appointment for a consultation | 我预约了整形外科 |
[06:41] | with a plastic surgeon. | 的医生做咨询 |
[06:42] | What | 什么 |
[06:43] | The more I think about it, the more I think Alan’s right. | 我越想越觉得艾伦是对的 |
[06:46] | No-no-no, no, no. Alan’s never right | 不 不 不 艾伦从来没对过 |
[06:48] | Ask anybody. | 你问问别人 |
[06:49] | He’s like an idiot savant without the savant part. | 他像个学究其实是个白痴 |
[06:52] | I’m hoping youl come with me for support. | 我希望你来支持我 |
[06:54] | Hey, you can always cunt on me for support. | 我一直是你的坚强后盾 |
[06:57] | I love you for who you are, not the size of your breasts. | 我爱的是你的人 不是你的胸围尺寸 |
[07:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:02] | Of course it goes both ways, you know. | 当然这也是双向的 知道吧 |
[07:05] | One of these days I’m gonna need you to love me for who I am, | 总有一天我也需要你爱的是我的人 |
[07:08] | despite my old man balls. | 而不是我的老蛋蛋 |
[07:10] | “Old man balls”? | 老蛋蛋 |
[07:12] | They get long, baby. | 操劳过度啊 宝贝 |
[07:16] | Hey, don’t throw away your D-cup bras. | 别把你的D罩丢掉 |
[07:18] | We may be able to re-purpose them. | 说不定还能改作他用 |
[07:35] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[07:37] | Oh, Alan. To what do I owe | 艾伦 我怎么摊上 |
[07:39] | this unannounced and inconvenient pleasure? | 这种没有通知的麻烦事? |
[07:41] | Uh, just hoping to ask for a favor. | 只是想您帮个忙 |
[07:44] | I see. | 我明白 |
[07:49] | Please tell me that there’s | 麻烦你告诉我袋子里有个 |
[07:50] | a severed head in that bag and you want me to hide it. | 血淋淋的人头要我帮你藏起来 |
[07:53] | No, just socks and underwear. | 不是 只是袜子和内衣 |
[07:56] | How many pair? | 多少双? |
[07:59] | Come on, Mom, don’t make me beg. | 来吧 老妈 别让我求你 |
[08:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | You know where the guest room is. | 你知道客房在哪里 |
[08:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:07] | Uh, , uh, I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 我希望没有打扰到您 |
[08:09] | Not unless y want to talk to my gentleman friend. | 没有 除非你想跟我男朋友聊天 |
[08:11] | I was joking, Edgar. Don’t stop. | 开玩笑的 埃德加 不要停 |
[08:16] | Good night, Alan. | 晚安 艾伦 |
[08:18] | Night, Mom. | 晚安 老妈 |
[08:22] | Edgar. | 还有埃德加 |
[08:40] | Lord.. | 主啊 |
[08:42] | you’ blessed me with a lot: | 你保佑了我很多 |
[08:44] | more moneyhan I know what to do with, | 钱多得不知道怎么花 |
[08:46] | a beautiful home, | 漂亮的房子 |
[08:48] | and a surprisingly resilient live | 还有意外的愉悦生活 |
[08:51] | You have truly given unto me with both hands. | 你确实赐予了我这双手 |
[08:56] | Which brings me to my request. | 而这也带来了我的请求 |
[09:01] | Of all the gifts you’ve bestowed upon me, | 在您授予我所有的礼物当中 |
[09:03] | none are a greater testament to your glory | 没有一项能比切尔西的神来之胸 |
[09:05] | than Chelsea’s heavenly breasts. | 更能证明你的圣明 |
[09:08] | I don’t know why you cldn’t have thrown in a sturdy spine | 我不知道您为什么不附送一根 |
[09:10] | so she could tote those things around, | 强壮的脊柱让她能负载 |
[09:12] | but who am I to question your methods? | 不过我怎么敢质疑您呢 |
[09:15] | Anyway, you probably know thathe’s thinking about | 总之 你应该知道她正考虑 |
[09:18] | tampering wi your great work, and I was just | 修改您的杰作 我只想 |
[09:20] | hoping that you could, you know, talk to her, | 您可以 就是 跟她说 |
[09:23] | return her to the pathof righteou | 让她回归正途 |
[09:26] | and bodaciousness. | 和充满敬畏 |
[09:29] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[09:34] | Oh, one more thing. | 哦 还有一件事 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry we haven’t talked recently, but I had | 我很抱歉最近没有向您祷告 但我 |
[09:38] | a little crisis of faith after last year’s Super Bowl. | 在去年的超级杯之后有点信任危机 |
[09:41] | Water under the bridge. | 过去的已经过去 |
[09:43] | I got healthy on the NBA Finals. | NBA总决赛后才算恢复 |
[09:45] | Nice work with Kobe, by the way. | 顺便说下 科比最高 |
[09:51] | Looks like somebody missed their period again. | 看来又是哪个女的月经没来 |
[10:21] | So, uh, where’s Edgar? | 埃德加呢 |
[10:24] | Oh, he didn’t stay tonight. | 他没在这过夜 |
[10:26] | Kind of a booty call. | 原来是打快炮啊 |
[10:28] | More like a dine and dash. | 其实是吃快餐 |
[10:35] | What’d you do to piss your brother off this time? | 你这次又做什么事情惹到你哥哥了 |
[10:38] | Nothing. I-I just suggested that Chelsea’s back pain might benefit | 没什么 我只是建议乳房缩小整形术 |
[10:41] | from breast reduction surgery. | 可能会对切尔西的背痛有所帮助 |
[10:43] | You suggested that Charlie’s fiance get smaller breasts? | 你建议查理的未婚妻缩小乳房吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:49] | While you’re at it, | 既然你这么说 |
[10:50] | why not try and reinstate prohibition? | 何不试试重拾禁酒令呢 |
[10:54] | Well, anyway, Charlie an I have decided | 总之我和查理决定 |
[10:56] | to take a little break from each other, | 分开一小段时间 |
[10:57] | so I’ll only be here a couple of days. | 所以我只会在你这里呆几天 |
[10:59] | Oh, Alan. | 哦 艾伦 |
[11:01] | I know I’m a little old to run home to mom. | 我知道我老大不小了 不该老跑到老妈这里 |
[11:03] | Believe me, if I had money for a hotel, | 相信我 如果我有钱住宾馆 |
[11:05] | I’d be there right now. | 我早就住过去了 |
[11:07] | Well, it’s nice to know that my investment | 看来我在脊椎按摩学校的这笔投资 |
[11:09] | in chiropractor school was pesos well spent. | 是赔得血本无归了 |
[11:12] | Hey, you know I-I think things are starting to look up. | 知道吗 我觉得事情开始好转了 |
[11:15] | feel like I’m at a real turning point, career-wise. | 感觉就像是我职业生涯的真正转折点 |
[11:17] | You’re an eternal optimist, aren’t you, Alan? | 艾伦 你永远都是个乐天派 对吧 |
[11:20] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是 是 我就是 |
[11:21] | Oh, that just breaks my heart. | 真是让我伤透心啊 |
[11:30] | So, we’d make an incision here… | 所以 我们要在这里切开 |
[11:33] | And here… | 还有这里 |
[11:36] | And one more here. | 再在这里 |
[11:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:40] | Then we would remove some fatty tissue, | 然后我们会移除一些脂肪组织 |
[11:43] | reshape your breast and relocate the nipple. | 重塑你的胸部 重新安置乳头 |
[11:46] | Oh, not the nipples. | 哦 不要动乳头 |
[11:49] | I thought you were going to be supportive. | 我原以为你会支持的 |
[11:52] | I am being supportive. | 我是在支持啊 |
[11:53] | I just didn’t know we were going to play Mr. Potato Head | 我只是不知道要拿咱们的乳房 |
[11:56] | with our boobs. | 玩土豆先生游戏 |
[11:57] | They’re not our boobs, they’re my breasts. | 这不是咱们的乳房 而是我的乳房 |
[12:00] | Hey, if we were to dust ’em for prints right now, | 如果现在给它们做指纹鉴定 |
[12:03] | who’s suspect number one? | 谁会是头号嫌疑人 |
[12:06] | I take it you’re not entirely on board with this. | 我明白你不是完全赞同这个手术 |
[12:08] | No, no, no, no, I’m trying. | 不 我试着支持了 |
[12:09] | I mean, I don’t want her to be in pain, | 我不想让她受背痛煎熬 |
[12:12] | but come on, look at those babies. | 但是 看看那对宝贝 |
[12:13] | They’re perfect. | 他们太完美了 |
[12:14] | The only way you could improve on ’em is | 你唯一能改进它们的方式 |
[12:16] | if you could make ’em squirt money. | 就是让它们能挤出钱来 |
[12:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:22] | They’ll still be perfect when I’m done, | 我做完手术后它们仍会保持完美的形状 |
[12:23] | except that your fiance will be pain-free. | 只是你的未婚妻将不会受背痛煎熬 |
[12:25] | Hey, hey, I’m not questioning your abilities, Doc. | 我不是在质疑你的能力 医生 |
[12:28] | In fact, I’ve been a big fan of your work for years. | 事实上我多年来一直是你的作品的粉丝 |
[12:31] | I mean, when you make ’em freakishly huge. | 我是说当你把它们隆成那么大时 |
[12:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:35] | You know my work. | 你知道我的作品 |
[12:36] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[12:37] | I have an honorary lifetime membership at the Pussycat Palace. | 我是小猫咪皇宫俱乐部的终生荣誉会员 |
[12:41] | They named a pole after me. | 他们有根钢管就是以我的名字命名的 |
[12:44] | Uh-huh. You know, maybe it would help | 也许当你对最终结果有所了解的话 |
[12:47] | if you get a better sense of the end result. | 会有所帮助 |
[12:50] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:52] | This is Chelsea now. | 这是切尔西现在的乳房 |
[13:00] | That’s about right. | 这个刚刚好 |
[13:03] | And this is the size I’m recommending. | 这是我推荐的尺寸 |
[13:07] | You got the one that goes with this? | 你有成对的那个吗 |
[13:08] | Sure. | 当然有 |
[13:24] | Nah, what else you got? | 你还有什么 |
[13:30] | I, uh, I made you a cup of tea. | 我给你弄了杯茶 |
[13:32] | Oh, thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[13:34] | Whatcha doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[13:35] | Just finishing up semester paperwork. | 只是完成半年的总结文书 |
[13:38] | Inspector found no termite damage. | 质检员没有发现白蚁危害 |
[13:42] | Sign here, sweetie, | 在这里签名 亲爱的 |
[13:43] | where it says “inspector.” | 就是这个写着”质检员”的地方 |
[13:46] | Is that legal? | 这合法吗 |
[13:48] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[13:49] | There are no termites. | 没有白蚁了 |
[13:51] | the mold killed them. | 霉菌把他们杀光光了 |
[13:52] | Well, I guess you have to cut corners | 我想在房地产市场上 |
[13:54] | with the real estate market the way it is. | 安身立命就得耍点小手段 |
[13:56] | True dat. | 确实如此 |
[13:58] | Initial here, here, and here. | 在这里 这里和这里签名 |
[14:00] | More termite stuff? | 又是白蚁危害吗 |
[14:02] | The less you know the better, dear. | 亲爱的 你知道的越少越好 |
[14:04] | Listen, I was thinking when we’re finished with this, | 听着 我想我们完成这个以后 |
[14:06] | we run over to Rodeo Drive | 可以开车去罗迪欧大道逛逛 |
[14:08] | – and do a little clothes shopping. – Oh! Rodeo Drive. | -买点衣服 -罗迪欧大道 |
[14:11] | That sounds fun. | 听起来挺有意思的 |
[14:12] | Do they have a Sears or a Kmart over there? | 那里有西尔斯百货或卡马特零售店吗 |
[14:14] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[14:16] | It my treat. | 我请客 |
[14:17] | No, no, no, I’m a grown man. | 表 我都是成年人了 |
[14:19] | I can’t have my mom buying me shirts, slacks, | 不能叫我妈帮我买衬衫 宽松裤 |
[14:21] | boxer briefs and possibly dress shoes. | 军用短裤 可能还有时装鞋 |
[14:24] | You’re my son, Alan. | 艾伦 你是我儿子 |
[14:25] | I want nothing more than to see you happy. | 我只是想让你开心 |
[14:28] | And not dressed like an umployed lesbian. | 还有不要穿得像没工作的女同志 |
[14:33] | Now, give me your thumb. | 现在 把你的拇指给我 |
[14:38] | You’ve never been arrested, have you? | 你应该没被逮捕过吧 |
[14:46] | Berta, these fish sticks are great. | 波塔 这些鱼条真棒 |
[14:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:49] | My secret is I take ’em out of the freezer. | 我的秘诀是把它们从冰箱里拿出来 |
[14:52] | Well, kudos. | 真厉害 |
[14:59] | Hey, where’s my dad? | 嘿 我老爸去哪了 |
[15:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:03] | Pay up. | 全部付清吧 |
[15:08] | Thought for sure he’d stay oblivious until Monday | 原先还想当然地以为他周一前都不会注意到的 |
[15:12] | Well, “obliviously,” you were wrong. | “没注意到” 你错了 |
[15:16] | Charlie, can I talk to you for a minute? | 查理 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[15:18] | What up? | 怎么了 |
[15:19] | Let’s talk upstairs. | 上楼说吧 |
[15:21] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:27] | Here’s your cut. | 你的分成 |
[15:33] | No, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 不 你没做错什么 |
[15:35] | Oh, cool. | 太好了 |
[15:37] | So what’s up? | 那么到底怎么了 |
[15:38] | You want a quickie? | 你想来次闪电战 |
[15:40] | No. | 不 |
[15:42] | I just got a call from the plast surgeon | 我刚接到整形医生的电话 |
[15:44] | and they had a cancellation, | 他们刚取消一个预约 |
[15:45] | so they can squeeze me in tomorrow morning. | 他们能把我安排在明天早上 |
[15:47] | Tomorrow? | 明早 |
[15:49] | But… that’s so soon. | 这也太快了吧 |
[15:51] | Why put it off | 为什么要往后推呢 |
[15:53] | Well, I was hoping we’d have time to go away for couple of days, | 我希望我们还能出去旅行几天 |
[15:57] | You know, one last fli, | 作为最后的晚餐 |
[16:00] | Just four of us. | 就我们四个 |
[16:04] | You’ve flung them plenty, Charlie. | 你已经拥有它们很长时间了 查理 |
[16:05] | Oh, come on, just give me some more time. | 再给我一点时间吧 |
[16:08] | – Time for what? – Time to talk you out of this. | -干嘛 -劝你别这么做 |
[16:10] | You said you were gonna to support me. | 你说过你会支持我的 |
[16:12] | Yeah, but when do I get my support? | 是 但什么时候我能得到自己的支持呢 |
[16:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:15] | This decision affects both of us. | 这个决定影响你我 |
[16:17] | I should get a vote. | 我应该有发言权 |
[16:18] | You’re not the one in pain. | 疼的又不是你 |
[16:20] | Then why does it hurt so much? | 那我为什么这么伤心 |
[16:26] | Oh, you’re just making it worse! | 更伤心了 |
[16:33] | I love my new silk jammies, Mom. | 我喜欢这件丝绸新睡衣 妈妈 |
[16:36] | It’s like wearing a baby seal. | 就好像穿着小海豹一样 |
[16:42] | Well, I’m glad you like them, dear. | 亲爱的 很高兴你喜欢它们 |
[16:44] | Oh, and I thought, tomorrow, | 我想明天 |
[16:47] | I could take you to my hair stylist. | 我可以带你去找我的发型师 |
[16:50] | Get you one of those hip, new spiky looks. | 给你的头发弄个新造型 |
[16:52] | Oh, that sounds like fun. | 听上去很有趣 |
[16:53] | Although I’m only two haircuts away | 我只是在理发学校的实习生那里 |
[16:55] | from a free one at the barber college. | 免费理过两次发 |
[16:58] | Oh, nonsense. | 胡说 |
[16:59] | You deserve to be pampered a little bit. | 你要活的潇洒一点 |
[17:01] | I kind of do, don’t I? | 某种意义上是 不是嘛 |
[17:02] | Yes, you do. | 是的 |
[17:04] | I just have to be careful not to make you too attractive. | 我得小心不能让你太有魅力 |
[17:07] | I don’t want to lose my fella to another gal. | 我不能让另一个姐们再抢走我的宝贝 |
[17:13] | Your fella. Funny. | 你的宝贝 有趣 |
[17:15] | Well, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[17:17] | You’ll always be my fella. | 你一直是我的宝贝 |
[17:20] | And I’ll always be your best gal, right? | 我一直是你最好的姐们 对吗 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:31] | And I’ve been thinking, this is a big house. | 我一直在想 这么大的房子 |
[17:35] | And you and I are clearly not the marrying kind, | 你我又明显不是喜欢结婚的那种人 |
[17:38] | so… why don’t you just move in? | 那你何不干脆搬过来一起住 |
[17:44] | Here? | 这 |
[17:45] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[17:48] | Can’t you see how you and me | 难道你没看出咱们俩 |
[17:51] | are meant to be? | 是天生注定吗 |
[17:54] | Well, we’re meant to be mother and son. | 天生注定是母子关系 |
[17:58] | That’s given. | 那是先天的 |
[18:00] | It’s how we’re livin’. | 重要的是我们怎么生活 |
[18:03] | Very clever. | 聪明 |
[18:08] | Of course, there is a certain | 当然 你我之间有 |
[18:11] | financial imbalance. | 经济不平衡 |
[18:14] | But I’m sure that we can | 但我相信我们 |
[18:16] | come up with a plan at meets both of our needs. | 能想出一个计划来满足双方的需要 |
[18:18] | Plan? There’s a, there’s a plan? | 计划 有计划吗 |
[18:20] | Of course there’s a plan. | 当然有计划 |
[18:25] | I mean, I’m a vibrant woman now, Alan, | 我是说 我是个活力四射的女人 艾伦 |
[18:28] | but there will come a time when I won’t be able | 但总有一天我照顾不了自己 |
[18:31] | to fend for myself and I don’t want to pay some stranger | 而我又不想雇个陌生人 |
[18:35] | to dress me and feed me and carry me to the bath, | 来帮我穿衣 喂我吃饭 扶我洗澡 |
[18:39] | soap up a wash cloth | 洗衣服 |
[18:40] | And give me a good, thorough cleaning. | 帮我打扫屋子 |
[18:43] | Thanks, Mom! I’ll call you. | 谢谢你妈妈 我会打给你的 |
[18:49] | That should keep him away for a while. | 这能让他消失一段时间了 |
[19:01] | Are you sure you goona be ok. | 你确定你没事吗 |
[19:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:05] | Would you do me a little favor? | 能帮我个小忙吗 |
[19:07] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | Go like this. | 这样做 |
[19:13] | For old time’s sake. | 看在咱俩过去的情份上 |
[19:15] | Chelsea? | 切尔西 |
[19:16] | – Ready for you. – Oh, God, this is it. | -到你了 -天呐 永别的时刻到了 |
[19:20] | Take a deep breath, Charlie. | 深呼吸 查理 |
[19:21] | I will if you will. | 你能我就能 |
[19:24] | It’s still gonna be me, just a little smaller. | 那还会是我 只不过有点小 |
[19:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:28] | I guess the good news is | 我猜好消息就是 |
[19:30] | it’ll draw more attention to your back side. | 你的屁股会更吸引人了 |
[19:31] | What? | 什么 |
[19:34] | You know, with your breasts smaller, | 你知道 你的胸小了 |
[19:36] | the eye will naturally go to your ample tush. | 眼球自然被你的屁股吸引了 |
[19:40] | Are you saying my ass is too big | 你是说我的屁股太大 |
[19:42] | No, no, no, I love your ass. | 不 我喜欢你的屁股 |
[19:43] | I’m just saying with smaller boobs, | 我只是说和小乳房相比 |
[19:45] | more people will notice it. | 大屁股更吸引人 |
[19:47] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[19:48] | I don’t want people noticing my ass. | 我不想别人看我的屁股 |
[19:50] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, don’t kill the messenger. | 嘿 别误伤好人 |
[19:52] | It’s the first law of landscaping. | 园艺学的第一定律 |
[19:53] | If you trim down the tree, the backyard looks bigger. | 如果把树修小了 院子看上去就更大些 |
[19:55] | Am I right? | 我没错吧 |
[19:57] | Damn you, Charlie Harper. | 去你的 查理・哈勃 |
[19:59] | – What? – Tell the doctor I changed my mind. | -怎么了 -告诉医生 我改主意了 |
[20:02] | What did I say? | 我说什么了 |
[20:03] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你要去哪 -回家 |
[20:04] | What about your back pain? | 那你的背痛怎么办 |
[20:05] | – I’ll live with it. – Are you sure? | -我能忍 -你确定吗 |
[20:07] | I live with you, don’t I? | 我都能忍你 不是吗 |
[20:09] | Come on. | 快走 |
[20:10] | How about that? | 太棒了 |
[20:15] | Thank you, Lord. | 主啊 谢谢你 |
[20:16] | You speak it through me. | 你终于显灵了 |