时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So what time is your flight? | 你是几点的飞机 |
[00:04] | 8:00 a.m. | 早上8点 |
[00:05] | 8:00 a.m.? | 早上8点 |
[00:06] | Wow. | 哇塞 |
[00:08] | Yep. | 可不是 |
[00:10] | You want me to drive you? | 你要我送你吗 |
[00:11] | That’d be nice. | 那敢情好 |
[00:13] | So what time you think we should leave, around 6:00? | 你觉得我们几点出门合适 6点吗 |
[00:15] | To be on the safe side. | 早点走以防万一嘛 |
[00:17] | Sure, sure. | 那是 |
[00:18] | You never know with traffic and airport security a all. | 反正搞不好就塞车或者机场加强安保 |
[00:22] | Would you rather I call a cab? | 你是不是宁愿我自己叫辆出租车 |
[00:23] | No, no. No, I won’t hear of it. | 不不 怎么会呢 |
[00:26] | I’ll call one for you. | 我亲自打电话叫车 |
[00:29] | Golly, I’m gonna miss you. | 天啊 我肯定会想你的 |
[00:31] | A couple days without sex won’t kill you. | 我离开好几天 你要孤枕难眠了吧 |
[00:33] | It’s not just sex. | 我们之间有的不仅仅是性爱的 |
[00:35] | You’re my friend, my companion. | 你可是我的朋友 我的伴侣 |
[00:39] | And what makes you think I’m not going to have sex? | 再说谁告诉你我没有性爱享受的 |
[00:42] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[00:43] | Hey, when e cat’s away, the mice masturbate. | 猫走了 老鼠总要自给自足的 |
[00:49] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[00:50] | why don’t you open a bottle of wine, | 等会你开一瓶酒 |
[00:51] | come upstairs and I’ll give the mice something to remember me by. | 然后上楼 我会给你这只老鼠点甜头供你回忆 |
[00:55] | Oh, yay, fresh memories. | 好耶 最新版的温存记忆 |
[00:58] | Much better than the video of you on my iPhone. | 这可比我iPhone里的视频强多了 |
[01:03] | You took video of me on your iPhone? | 你拍了我们做爱的视频放在你手机里 |
[01:05] | well, I… | 那个啥 |
[01:06] | Just a little. | 有一点点吧 |
[01:08] | I’d have asked permission, but you were kind of busy. | 本来想征得你的允许 但你貌似很忙 |
[01:12] | Give me the phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[01:15] | Give it. | 赶紧给我 |
[01:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:21] | Oh, Charlie! | 天啊 查理 |
[01:23] | What? You can’t even tell it’s you. | 咋啦 我不说你能看出是你吗 |
[01:26] | I can’t turn my back on you, can I? | 我就不能背对着你是吧 |
[01:28] | Actually, I have photographic evidence that you can. | 实际上我有视频证据你可以 |
[01:32] | Not anymore. | 证据销毁 |
[01:35] | Don’t pout. | 别唧唧歪歪了 |
[01:36] | Just get the wine and come upstairs. | 拿瓶酒上楼来 |
[01:39] | Okay | 好吧 |
[01:40] | And leave the phone down here. | 记得把手机放在楼下 |
[01:45] | Let’s see, what’s the proper wine for the occasion? | 看看啥酒适合今天的气氛 |
[01:51] | Ah, who cares? Everything goes with ass biting. | 管呢 早晚都要拉出来 |
[01:55] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:57] | Thought you were on a date. | 你不是去约会了吗 |
[01:58] | I was. | 没错 |
[02:00] | It didn’t go well. | 结果很不顺 |
[02:01] | Really? You’re usuly such a hit with the ladies. | 真的? 通常是你可是少妇杀手啊 |
[02:05] | This might have been the worst datef my life. | 这可以算上我今生最糟的约会了 |
[02:08] | Did she dress you in a leather bustier | 难不成她逼你穿上皮质的紧身胸衣 |
[02:10] | and tie you to a bed? | 然后把你绑在床上? |
[02:11] | No. | 没有 |
[02:13] | Did she Super Glue a model car to your balls? | 她把模型汽车用强力胶粘在你蛋蛋上了 |
[02:17] | No. | 也没有 |
[02:18] | Did she talk you into putting on one of Mom’s dresses | 她骗你穿上咱妈的裙子 |
[02:19] | while she stole your wallet? | 然后偷了你的钱包 |
[02:21] | No. | 还是没有 |
[02:22] | Well, then this wasn’t even your worst date this month. | 那这连你本月最糟约会榜都上不了 |
[02:26] | I suppose. | 也许吧 |
[02:27] | And thanks for the highlight reel, by the way. | 另外感谢你的精彩剧情回顾 |
[02:29] | Happy to help. | 咱两谁跟谁啊 |
[02:31] | I feel like going down to the beach | 我想去海边走走 |
[02:33] | and diving into the ocean and swimming out | 然后跳入大海游泳 |
[02:36] | until my arms are so tired that I sink below the waves | 直到我的胳膊累的动不了 我就可以被波涛淹没 |
[02:40] | into blessed oblivion. | 然后幸福地离开人世 |
[02:41] | Hold o Before you do anything crazy, | 你去做别的傻事之前 |
[02:43] | can you help me get this bottle open? | 先帮我开了这瓶酒 |
[02:46] | Sure. I mean… | 好的 |
[02:48] | these women you meet online– | 你说我在网上遇到的这个女人 |
[02:49] | you think you have some kind of a connection, | 我觉得我们之前心有灵犀 |
[02:51] | you know, a bond, | 就是那种 红颜知己的感觉 |
[02:52] | and then you meet them face-to-face | 但是一旦面对面了 |
[02:53] | and there’s nothing. | 就虾米感觉都没了 |
[02:54] | Just two lonely strangers staring at each other | 就剩下两个寂寞的陌生人眼对眼 |
[02:57] | across buffalo wing and soft-serve ice cream. | 中间隔着布法罗鸡翅和软冰激凌 |
[03:00] | Well, maybe your probl is taking them to a mall food court on a first date. | 也许你的问题是第一次约会带人家吃购物中心快餐 |
[03:05] | Well, excuse me, but I don’t want to make a big investment | 拜托 我在这段感情走向不明前 |
[03:07] | until I have a sense of where things e going. | 绝对不做重大投资 |
[03:09] | Plus, the parking is free. | 再说了 那里可以免费停车 |
[03:12] | Here you go. | 开好了 |
[03:13] | Thank yo | 谢啦 |
[03:17] | If you’re going for that swim, | 如果你决定去游泳 |
[03:18] | make sure you tuck your driver’s license | 请记得携带好驾照 |
[03:20] | in your crack so I can identify your body. | 以便我辨认尸体 |
[03:25] | I mean, is it so much to ask to make a connectionith another human being? | 你说找个相互理解的人要求算高吗 |
[03:29] | , it’s not. | 不算高 |
[03:30] | I’m not even looking for sex. I just want a little companionship. | 我都没有考虑性方面 只是想找个伴侣 |
[03:33] | That’s rough. Buy a dog. | 那可就难了 买只狗吧 |
[03:35] | You said I couldn’t have a dog in the house. | 你说了我不准在你家养狗 |
[03:37] | Fine. Buy a dog and move. | 好吧 买只狗然后走人 |
[03:40] | You know what would be great? | 你知道咋样最好吗 |
[03:41] | If you cou find a dog with its own house. | 你最好能找条有房无贷的狗 |
[03:45] | What’s taking you so long? | 你干嘛这么磨蹭 |
[03:47] | Oh, hi, Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[03:48] | – How was your date? – Awful. | -你约会咋样 -糟透了 |
[03:50] | Oh, I’m sorry. You want to talk about it? | 真替你难过 你想聊聊吗 |
[03:52] | No. He’s going for a swim. | 不啦他打算去游泳 |
[03:55] | Well, I-I could use a friendly ear. | 其实我挺想说说的 |
[03:57] | Of course. Now tell me, this is the girl | 好吧 这就是你说的那个网上认识的女生 |
[04:01] | Uh-huh. “Perky Dodger fan in Tarzana.” | 住在圣弗南度谷的神奇道奇的粉丝 |
[04:03] | So what happened? | 结果咋样 |
[04:05] | First of all, e wasn’t so much perky as porky. | 首先她不像波琪那么自信 |
[04:07] | More like a Dodger Dog fan. | 更像是道奇狗的粉丝 |
[04:09] | n’t you hate it when people misrepresent themselves? | 当人们误导你的时候是不是很郁闷 |
[04:12] | I do. When someone makes a date with | 可不是 我的网名是布法罗-马里布医生 |
[04:13] | “Buff Malibu doctor,” that’s just what they get. | 这可是一点都没骗人 |
[04:17] | Apparently, even when the cat’s here, | 我算看出来了 就算猫在家 |
[04:19] | the mice have to masturbate. | 老鼠一样得自给自足 |
[04:36] | Watching some football? | 看橄榄球呢嘛 |
[04:38] | No fooling you. | 你最聪聪了 |
[04:44] | Who are we rooting for? | 你买的哪个队 |
[04:46] | The spread. | 两边都下注了 |
[04:55] | Technically. | 算是吧 |
[04:56] | Don’t get me wrong, I’m not judging. | 别误会 我没别的意思 |
[04:59] | It’s really a victimless crime, don’t you thi? | 这可是无受害者的犯罪 对吧 |
[05:05] | So far. | 目前是 |
[05:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:17] | Heard any good jokes lately? | 近来有听到好的笑话吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:22] | Two brotrs are sitting on a couch. | 有两兄弟坐在沙发上 |
[05:26] | One of them says, “Heard any good jokes lately?” | 其中一个说 近来有听到好的笑话吗 |
[05:28] | And then the other one– | 然后另外一个就… |
[05:29] | get this– the other one lights him on fire. | 听好咯 把他点成天灯了 |
[05:42] | Okay, we’ll just watch the game. | 好吧 专心看比赛 |
[05:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:47] | All right, it’s a commercial. | 好了 广告时间 |
[05:49] | Now you can talk. | 你可以说了 |
[05:51] | Well, I wathinking, with Chelsea out of town… | 我在想 切尔西出城去了 |
[05:53] | Hold on, hold on, it’s that baby that trades stocks. | 等等 等等 这是那个会炒股的婴儿 |
[05:58] | I love this kid. | 我超喜欢他 |
[06:01] | Look at this… | 你看看 |
[06:08] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 继续 |
[06:11] | I was thinking with Chelsea out of town, | 我在想 切尔西出城出城了 |
[06:14] | at maybe, you know, after the game… | 或者 看完这球赛之后 |
[06:16] | you and I could go out and grab a bite to eat. | 我们可以出去找点东西吃吃 |
[06:20] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:21] | Not hungry? | 不饿吗 |
[06:23] | Don’t like you. | 不喜欢你 |
[06:25] | Oh, come on, I need some human contt. | 拜托 我需要与人接触 |
[06:29] | That’s probably a human. | 那很可能是人 |
[06:31] | Go contact tm. | 去接触他 |
[06:35] | That was clever. | 这是明智之举 |
[06:37] | I’m a clever guy. | 我太有才了 |
[06:41] | Well, hey, buddy. Yore here early. | 嗨 伙计 来得挺早 |
[06:42] | Oh, I was thinking, that if you’re hungry, | 我想 如果你饿的话 |
[06:44] | you and I could grab a bite to eat and… | 我们可以出去吃点什么 |
[06:46] | Maybe later. | 等下也行 |
[06:48] | He’s been a little crabby since his girlfriend dumped him. | 他被甩了之后脾气有点暴躁 |
[06:51] | The kid’s stone-cold bummer, Alan. | 这孩子是个情种 艾伦 |
[06:55] | Okay, well, thanks for dropping him off. | 好的 谢谢你送他来 |
[06:57] | You’re welcome. Oh, hey,erb, | -不用客气 -嗨 赫伯 |
[06:59] | by any chance, do you want to out and maybe grab a bite? | 或许 你会想去吃点什么? |
[07:03] | really? you are meaning | 不是吧 你和我? |
[07:05] | Sure. Why not? | 是啊 为什么不行 |
[07:06] | That’s kind of weird, isn’t it? | 有点怪 不是吗 |
[07:07] | I mean, you’re the x-husband, I’m the current. | 我是说 你是前任我是现任 |
[07:09] | So we’ve got something in common. | 所以我们才有共同点啊 |
[07:11] | We do, don’t we? | 那是 |
[07:12] | Right. | 对啊 |
[07:14] | Neither one of us is having sex with Judith. | 咱俩没一个能跟朱蒂丝爱爱 |
[07:20] | That’s actually a little too close to hom | 那说得实在有点太露骨 |
[07:23] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:25] | So what do you think? | 那你觉得怎么样 |
[07:26] | I could eat. | 我可以吃 |
[07:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:28] | Uh, you ever been to Kabob Kingdom? | 你有去过串烧王国吗 |
[07:30] | At the food court? I love that place. | 美食街那边吗 我喜欢那 |
[07:35] | Hey, Berta, would you grab me a beer? | 嗨 波塔 给我拿瓶啤酒好吗 |
[07:37] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:38] | Jake, grab your uncle a beer. | 杰克 拿瓶啤酒给你叔叔 |
[07:40] | Let him get it himself. | 让他自己拿 |
[07:41] | Sorry. I tried. | 对不起 我试过了 |
[07:44] | Hey, numbnut just take a beer out of the fridge | 傻蛋 你就从冰箱拿瓶啤酒 |
[07:46] | and bring it over here. | 放到这就行了 |
[07:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:54] | Here. | 给 |
[07:55] | thank you.What’s with the attitude? | 谢谢 那是什么态度 |
[07:58] | You’re the reason Celeste broke up with me. | 你是害我和斯莱丝特分手的罪魁祸首 |
[08:00] | You still grinding on that? | 你还为那事烦恼? |
[08:01] | Yeah, I’m still grinding on it. I love her. | 是 我还为这烦恼 我爱她 |
[08:03] | Stop it. You love fart jokes and pie. | 行了吧 你就爱低俗笑话和馅饼 |
[08:07] | Fart jokes, pie and Celeste. | 低俗笑话 馅饼和斯莱丝特 |
[08:10] | If you hadn’t talked minto hanging out | 要不是你叫我跟那女生瞎搞 |
[08:11] | with that other girl, I’d still ve all three. | 我还拥有这三样 |
[08:13] | come on, pal. | 别这样 老兄 |
[08:15] | At your age, relationships aren’t sious. | 你这个年纪的感情都不是认真的 |
[08:17] | They’re just, you know, puppy ve. | 你们只是 玩过家家 |
[08:19] | No, no, this wasn’t puppy love | 不 不是 我们不是玩过家家 |
[08:21] | This was… dog lo. | 是玩真感情 |
[08:24] | Trust me, you ha not had dog love yet. | 相信我 你还没有真感情 |
[08:27] | I don’t even think your father’s had dog lo yet. | 我甚至认为你爸都没有真感情 |
[08:30] | dog love unless you count getting bitch slapped. | 直到你被女人掴耳光才算有 |
[08:34] | I promise you’ll get over this. | 我保证你会恢复过来 |
[08:36] | You’ll meet somebody else. | 你会遇到其他女孩 |
[08:38] | You’ll love her, she won’t love you. | 你会爱她 她不爱你 |
[08:40] | She’ll love you, you won’t love her. | 她爱你 你不爱她 |
[08:41] | You’ll love eachther, but she’s married to a cop | 或者你们相爱 但她已经嫁给警察了 |
[08:43] | who catches yoin a motel room and beats you near to death | 她老公在旅馆抓到你们 用他的警用手电 |
[08:46] | with his big police flashlight. | 把你打得半死 |
[08:50] | The point is,you got a lot living to do | 意思就是 你还有很长的路要走 对吧 贝塔 |
[08:54] | You don’t want to piss off a cop | 你不会想得罪警察的 |
[08:57] | Thanks, Uncle Charlie. | 谢谢 查理叔叔 |
[08:59] | You’ve really given me lot to think about. | 你真的给我很多思绪 |
[09:01] | Hey, h, hey, nobody likes a smart ass. | 嗨 没人要自作聪明 |
[09:10] | Not so sexy when it happens to you, is it? | 喷在你自己身上就没那么性感了 对吧 |
[09:19] | I give up, Herb. | 我投降 赫伯 |
[09:20] | w do you tell a kabob to be quiet? | 你怎么让一家烤肉店安静下来 |
[09:22] | Shh… kabob. | 嘘 烤肉店 |
[09:26] | Very clever. Very clever. | 很聪明 很聪明 |
[09:27] | Well, when you’re a pediatrician, | 当你是儿科医生的时候 |
[09:28] | you need to have a lot of kid-friendljokes. | 你需要很多儿童笑话 |
[09:30] | Sometimes when I use the little reflex humor, | 有时当我需要些习惯性幽默 |
[09:32] | I pretend in a Indiana | 我就装作印度人 |
[09:38] | It’s not politically correct, but the tykelove it. | 虽说政治不正确 但小孩喜欢 |
[09:41] | Oh, boy. | 哦 老兄 |
[09:42] | I wish my doctor had a sense of humor. | 我希望我的医生有幽默感 |
[09:43] | Every time I have a prostate exam, I say, | 每次我做前列腺检查 我说 |
[09:46] | “What, you’ not going to buy me dinner first?” | 什么 你不先给我买晚餐? |
[09:49] | And nothin’, | 什么都没有 |
[09:49] | t even a smile. | 笑都没笑 |
[09:51] | Really? ‘Cause that’s a beaut. | 真的吗 这句笑话很妙啊 |
[09:53] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想 |
[09:54] | But most people just don’t get me. | 但大多数人都不懂得我 |
[09:57] | Well, that’s their loss. | 嗯 那是他们的损失 |
[10:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:09] | Hi, Judith. | 嗨 朱蒂丝 |
[10:11] | i,i just stop for buy tea | 我只是停下喝杯茶 |
[10:14] | I know you have left over meat loaf. | 我知道你留了肉卷 |
[10:16] | Probably left over from when I was married to her. | 很可能是我跟她结婚时留下的 |
[10:21] | What? | 什么 |
[10:23] | That was Alan. | 那是艾伦 |
[10:25] | Yes, that Alan. | 是 就是那个艾伦 |
[10:26] | Hi, Judith. | 嗨 朱蒂丝 |
[10:27] | No, no, Jake’s not here. It’s just the two of us. | 不 杰克没来 就我和艾伦两个 |
[10:31] | No, I have not lost my mind. | 听着 我没发神经 |
[10:33] | Whoa, whoa. | 又来了 |
[10:34] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[10:35] | Judith, calm down. | 茱蒂丝 别激动 |
[10:37] | Can we talk about this when I get home? | 我回家后再说好吗 |
[10:40] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[10:43] | She says hi back. | 她也跟你问好了 |
[10:45] | Sorry to get you in trouble. | 真不好意思给你添麻烦了 |
[10:47] | Oh, no trouble. I’m a grown man. | 没关系 我是个成年人 |
[10:49] | And I think I can have lunch with whoever I want. | 想和谁吃个午饭自己还是能决定的 |
[10:51] | Right. | 那就好 |
[10:52] | So, how’s the chiropractor biz? | 你的推拿按摩生意怎么样了 |
[10:54] | Well, it’s been a little slow, | 现在不咋滴啊 |
[10:56] | you know, with the economy and everything, | 现在这个经济环境真让人伤心 |
[10:57] | but I’m starting to see a little turnaround, and it been… | 但是我有办法的 就是 |
[10:59] | I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[11:11] | JAKE: * Oh, Celeste, you are the best.s * | 我的斯莱丝特啊 你是最好滴 |
[11:15] | With you I was blessed, | 有你我才象个人样儿啊 |
[11:17] | but I failed the test | 但是我自己搞砸失去了你 |
[11:21] | * And now I’m depressed, Celeste… * | 我现在是心如刀割啊 我的斯莱丝特啊 |
[11:27] | You might as well take my heart | 你不如带走我的心 |
[11:33] | Out of my chest | 来吧 切开我的胸膛 |
[11:36] | * And mail it… * | 然后用个快递 |
[11:38] | * All the way to Budapest * | 寄到布达佩斯(匈牙利首都)啊 |
[11:45] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[11:46] | I’m busy. | 忙着呢 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I heard. | 是啊 听到了 |
[11:48] | Budapest. | 布达佩斯嘛 |
[11:49] | Very catchy. | 真是朗朗上口 |
[11:51] | What do you want? | 你又想做什么 |
[11:53] | I want to apologize | 我是来道歉的 |
[11:54] | for sending you down a bad road with your girlfriend. | 之前给你和小女友出个了馊主意 |
[11:57] | – Yeah, well, forget it. I’m gonna get her back. – Well, good, good. | -别再提了 我准备重夺芳心 -不错嘛 |
[12:00] | So what’s the plan? | 你打算怎么做 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna finish writing my song, | 首先写完这首情歌 |
[12:02] | and then I’m gonna sing it to her. | 然后当着她的面深情献唱 |
[12:04] | Okay, uh, is that the entire plan? | 这就完了吗 |
[12:06] | No. | 当然不是 |
[12:08] | I’m also gonna put on a clean shirt. | 我还要把自己收拾得干净些 穿件干净衣服 |
[12:10] | Ooh, pulling out the big guns. | 欧 亮绝招了要 |
[12:14] | Yep. | 当然 |
[12:15] | Can I offer an alternative plan? | 我能够提个后备建议吗 |
[12:18] | I don’t want to hear any more plans from you. | 别再跟我瞎搅和了 |
[12:19] | Understandable. | 我理解 之前是我的错 |
[12:20] | I’d be a little skeptical in your shoes. But just hear me out. | 你不再相信我是正确的 但听我说 |
[12:24] | The song, good as it is, it smacks of desperation. | 这首情歌非常棒 绝望之情表达得淋漓尽致 |
[12:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:32] | Uh, no, no. | 不是在表扬你 |
[12:32] | I mean, girls don’t generally respond to desperation. | 但绝望是不会引起女生的共鸣滴 |
[12:36] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:37] | Are you kidding? I’ve been watching your father | 开玩笑吧你 我眼巴巴地看着你老爸 |
[12:39] | get shoot down for 25 years. | 被女人不断抛弃达25年之久 |
[12:41] | Just like living with air force training film. | 简直就是空军新兵营真人秀 太残忍了 |
[12:46] | Listen, if you really want to get Celeste back, | 如果你真得想让斯莱丝特回到你身边 |
[12:49] | you man up, go over to her house, | 那么你就挺起胸膛 象个男人一样去她家 |
[12:52] | admit you made a mistake with the other girl, | 勇敢承认你的确劈错腿了 你错了 |
[12:54] | you realize now that Celeste is one in a million, | 你意识到斯莱丝特是万里挑一的好姑娘 |
[12:56] | blah, blah, blah, and | 巴拉巴拉巴拉 接着说 |
[12:57] | if she doesn’t ever wanna see you again, | 如果她再也不想见到你 |
[12:58] | you understand. | 你将挥挥手不带走一片云彩 |
[13:00] | And then sing her the song? | 然后我再唱这首情歌 |
[13:03] | Forget the song. | 忘掉你这首破歌 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Do I really say “blah, blah, blah”? | 我真得说”巴拉巴拉巴拉”吗 |
[13:13] | Alan, wait! | 艾伦 等一下 |
[13:15] | You forgot your Kabob. | 你忘了拿打包的串烧了 |
[13:16] | Oh. Oh, thank you. | 对哦 谢谢 |
[13:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:19] | And thanks again for driving. It was fun. | 多谢你送我回家 和你在一起真开心 |
[13:21] | Oh, yeah, I had a good time too. | 是的 我也觉得很享受 |
[13:23] | I’m glad. | 我真开心你这么说 |
[13:24] | So… we should do it again sometime. | 那么 改天再约如何 |
[13:27] | I’d like that. | 乐意之至 |
[13:28] | Great, great. You know, I’m gonna go | 太好了 我要去一趟 |
[13:30] | to the flea market tomorrow. You wanna join me? | 跳蚤市场 明天 你愿意陪我去吗 |
[13:33] | Tomorrow? Oh, gee, I don’t know. | 明天吗 这个不好说 |
[13:36] | Oh, I’m sorry. It’s probably too soon. | 我不该说这个 我们进展太快了 |
[13:38] | No, no. | 不 |
[13:40] | No, it’s not, it’s just… | 不是你想的这样 只是 |
[13:42] | Judith. I know, I know. | 你还有个朱蒂丝 我明白了 |
[13:43] | I’m just not sure what to tell her. | 我只是不知道该怎么跟她开口 |
[13:45] | Well, you can tell her the truth. | 说实话就好了 |
[13:48] | What is the truth, Alan? | 艾伦 实话是什么 |
[13:51] | That we’re friends. | 就说我们是朋友 |
[13:53] | We are friends, aren’t we? | 我们就是朋友嘛 |
[13:55] | Okay, friend. | 是的 老友 |
[13:56] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见啦 |
[13:57] | It’s a date. | 不见不散哦 |
[14:09] | Oh! Jake, Jake, hi, buddy. Um… | 杰克 你好啊 哥们儿 |
[14:12] | I don’t care. I got my own problem. | 没空理你 我自己的事还没整明白呢 |
[14:19] | * Oh, Celeste, I am congested * | 我的斯莱丝特啊 我鼻血直流啊 |
[14:25] | * With love for my Celeste… ed * | 那是对你的爱啊 |
[14:32] | * Yeah * | 啊 |
[14:36] | Did you talk to her? | 找她谈了吗 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 谈了 |
[14:39] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[14:40] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[14:41] | You sang that song, didn’t you? | 你还是唱了你的破歌 对吧 |
[14:43] | No, I did exactly what you said. | 没有 我只说了你教给我的那段 |
[14:45] | I told her I’m sorry, | 我跟她说 对不起 |
[14:46] | I made a mistake with that other girl, | 我劈腿了 |
[14:47] | and she’s one in a million, blah, blah, blah. | 她是万里挑一的优秀 巴拉巴拉巴拉 |
[14:49] | Okay, just to be clear, | 好的 只是弄清楚一点 |
[14:51] | you didn’t really say “blah, blah, blah”? | 你没真说”巴拉巴拉巴拉”吧? |
[14:53] | I’m not an idiot, Uncle Charlie. | 我又不是白痴 查理伯伯 |
[14:55] | No, no, of course not. Then what? | 当然不是 然后呢 |
[14:58] | Then I said if she never wants to see me again, | 最后我说 如果她再也不想见我 |
[14:59] | I’d understand. | 我将挥挥手不带走一片云彩 |
[15:01] | What’d she say? | 那她怎么说 |
[15:02] | “I never want to see you again.” | 我再也不想见到你 挥手吧 |
[15:04] | Ouch. | 啊哟喂 |
[15:05] | Ouch? That’s it? That’s all you got. | 啊哟喂? 就这样吗 你也就这点本事 |
[15:07] | Well, you know, look at the bright side. | 那么 你只能往好处想了 |
[15:10] | You got a great song out of it. | 你写了首好歌 |
[15:12] | Ten more girls peein’ on you, you got an album. | 再被妞甩十次 你就可以出专辑了 |
[15:15] | Or a fetish. | 或者接受万人景仰 |
[15:18] | Okay, well… | 那么 只能这样了 |
[15:20] | Say no to drugs. | 不准想不开嗑药啊 |
[15:32] | Oh, hey, Judith. | 你好 朱蒂丝 |
[15:33] | Just came by to pick up Herb. | 我来接赫伯的 |
[15:35] | We’re going to the flea market. | 我们准备去跳蚤市场 |
[15:37] | No, you’re not. | 你们去不了了 |
[15:39] | What do you mean? I just talked to him. | 为什么 我刚跟他约好了 |
[15:40] | Look, Alan, I discussed it with Herb | 听着 艾伦 我刚跟赫伯商量过了 |
[15:42] | and we decided that it’s not in anyone’s best interest | 我们觉得让你们俩在一起打发时间 |
[15:44] | for you two to be spending time together. | 对谁都没有好处 |
[15:46] | – You both decided that, huh? – Yes. | -你们俩觉得? -对 |
[15:48] | Well, if you don’t mind, I’d like to hear it from herb. | 如果你不介意 我想听赫伯亲口说 |
[15:50] | I do mind. | 我介意 |
[15:51] | The two of you hanging out is wrong. It’s unnatural. | 你们俩一起玩是错的 这有悖常理 |
[15:54] | Excuse me, but I have done a few unnatural things | 是吗 但我做了很多有悖常理的事情 |
[15:57] | in my day, and this is not unnatural. | 所以说这件事不算 |
[15:59] | Good-bye, Alan. | 再见 艾伦 |
[16:00] | Our marriage,that was unnatural! | 我们的婚姻才是有悖常理 |
[16:04] | You can’t do this, Judith! | 朱蒂丝 你不能这么做 |
[16:06] | You cannot keep us apart! | 你不能把我们分开 |
[16:08] | Herb and I will find a way to be together! | 我和赫伯一定会想法子在一起的 |
[16:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:16] | That must’ve sounded kinda strange. | 这话听起来肯定很奇怪吧 |
[16:19] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[16:20] | Herb is a very handsome man. | 赫伯的确长得很帅 |
[16:28] | Hey, I brought you another soda. | 我又给你拿了瓶汽水 |
[16:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:38] | Believe me, Jake, you’ll get over Celeste. | 相信我 杰克 你会忘记斯莱丝特 |
[16:41] | I don’t wanna get over her. I think she was the one. | 我不想忘记她 我认为她就是那个人 |
[16:44] | The one what? | 哪个人 |
[16:45] | The one, you know, who was pretty and liked me | 那个不仅长得漂亮 而且喜欢我的人 |
[16:48] | and maybe was gonna let me do stuff to her someday. | 而且很有可能某天她会让我上她的床 |
[16:50] | And you think there’s only one of those out there? | 所以你认为大千世界只有她才是那个人? |
[16:53] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:55] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[16:58] | Jake, you gotta start looking at this differently. | 杰克 你得从另一个角度来看 |
[17:03] | Women are kinda like the little boxes of cereal | 女人喜欢多选包里 |
[17:06] | in one of those variety packs. | 那种小盒子装的麦片 |
[17:08] | I like the variety packs. | 我喜欢多选包 |
[17:09] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[17:10] | But they should put in more sugary cereals | 但他们应该多放点含糖的麦片 |
[17:11] | and less cereals that help you poop. | 少放点麦片 这样有助排便 |
[17:13] | No argument. | 你说得对 |
[17:15] | But my point is, a variety pack approach gives you a choice. | 但我的重点是 多选包能给你提供选择 |
[17:19] | It’s really not that great a choice. | 那些选择也不是很好 |
[17:20] | In a pack of eight, | 八袋装的多选包中 |
[17:21] | there’s always at least three poopin’ cereals. | 总是有至少三包会让你拉肚子的麦片 |
[17:24] | Okay, we’re getting away from the point. | 好吧 咱们不说这个话题了 |
[17:26] | What’s your favorite cereal? | 你最喜欢吃的谷物是什么 |
[17:27] | It used to be Frankenberry, | 以前是麦片 |
[17:28] | – but I’m kind of on a Froot Loops kick now. – Terrific | -但我现在比较喜欢吃麦圈 -很好 |
[17:31] | – They don’t get soggy as fast. – Got it. | -他们不会一泡就软掉 -知道了 |
[17:33] | Plus the milktastes better afterward. | 而且牛奶泡过那个后更好喝 |
[17:36] | So imagine Celeste is Froot Loops. | 那你想象斯莱斯特是麦圈 |
[17:40] | You like her now, | 你现在喜欢她 |
[17:40] | but who’s to say she isn’t tomorrow Frankenberry? | 但谁能保证她不是成为明天的麦片呢 |
[17:44] | You’re wrong. | 你说错了 |
[17:44] | Celeste will always be my root Loops. | 斯莱斯特永远是我的麦圈 |
[17:47] | You can’t know that. | 那可不敢保证 |
[17:49] | Look at me. | 你看我 |
[17:50] | I’ve been with a lot of women, | 我跟这么多女人谈过恋爱 |
[17:51] | But I only just recently found the love of my life. | 但直到最近我才找到我的一生挚爱 |
[17:54] | Well, no disrespect, but I don’t wanna wait | 没有冒犯的意思 只是我不想跟你一样 |
[17:56] | until I’m as old and hard up | 等到又老又硬不起来的时候 |
[17:57] | as you are to find a good girlfriend. | 才能找到一个完美的人生伴侣 |
[18:01] | What? I said no disrespect. | 瞪我干嘛 我都说了没有冒犯的意思 |
[18:04] | You know, you make it really difficult to love you sometimes. | 知道吗 有时候想要爱你真的很难很难 |
[18:07] | Yeah, that’s what my mom says. | 是啊 我妈妈也这么说 |
[18:15] | Told ya I’m not an idiot. | 早告诉你我不是个傻子 |
[18:26] | Herb! | 赫伯 |
[18:28] | Herb! | 赫伯 |
[18:37] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[18:39] | Over here! | 这里这里 |
[18:43] | Alan… | 亲爱的艾伦 |
[18:44] | I didn’t want you to think that I stood you up. | 我不想你认为是我放你鸽子 |
[18:47] | Oh, I know you’d never do that. | 我知道你绝不会这么做的 |
[18:49] | Judi just doesn’t understand. | 朱蒂不会明白的 |
[18:50] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[18:52] | But what are we gonna do? | 那咱们该怎么办 |
[18:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:58] | Well, maybe I’ll see you when I bring Jake back. | 可能等我送杰克过来 咱们才能见上一面 |
[19:00] | That’d be nice. | 那也行 |
[19:03] | Bye. | 走了 |
[19:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:07] | Alan, wait | 艾伦 等等 |
[19:09] | I’m coming with you! | 我跟你一起走 |
[19:11] | But how? | 怎么一起走? |
[19:14] | Be careful, you big galoot. | 小心点 你个大傻个 |
[19:16] | I’m okay. I’m okay! | 我没事 我没事 |
[19:19] | I’m not okay! | 这下有事了 |
[19:21] | Oh, God! Herb, talk to me! | 天啊 赫伯 跟我说话 |
[19:25] | What’s going on out here?! | 外面发生什么事了 |
[19:30] | Alan, wait! Take me with you! | 艾伦 等等 带我一起走 |
[19:37] | I miss Celeste. | 我想斯莱斯特了 |
[19:38] | I miss Chelsea. | 我想切尔西了 |
[19:40] | I miss Herb. | 我想赫伯了 |
[19:44] | Uh, I mean, I mean, Sex and the City. | 我是说 呃 我说的是《欲望都市》 |
[19:46] | I miss Sex and the City. | 我怀念《欲望都市》了 |
[19:48] | Yeah, Alan, that’s much less gay. | 艾伦 的确那听上去不那么象同性恋 |
[19:53] | I guess that’s just what our lives have come down to | 我猜咱们的生活已经变成了 |
[19:56] | three pathetic, lonely guys | 三个可悲而孤独的男人 |
[19:58] | watching television on a Sunday night. | 在周日的夜晚一起看电视 |
[20:02] | Oh, crap, it’s Sunday night! | 完了 今天是周日啊 |
[20:04] | Chelsea’s flying into LAX! | 切尔西会飞到洛杉矶机场 |
[20:06] | You gonna pick her up? | 你要去接她吗 |
[20:07] | No, I’m gonna call her a cab and take a Viagra. | 不 我帮她叫了辆车 我得先吃片伟哥 |
[20:11] | Well, buddy, I guess it’s you and me. | 伙计 现在就剩咱俩了 |
[20:14] | No disrespect, Dad but that just makes it worse. | 没有冒犯你的意思 但这种感觉更糟 |
[20:19] | I said no disrespect. | 都说了没有冒犯的意思了 |
[20:21] | Why doesn’t th ever work? | 怎么这句话一点用都没有 |
[20:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:29] | Yeah,this is jake. | 对 我是杰克 |
[20:31] | Oh, hi, Nicole | 你好啊 尼可 |
[20:33] | ah, I broke up with Celeste. | 对 我和斯莱丝特分手了 |
[20:36] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[20:37] | Sure. See ya in a few. | 当然可以 一会儿见 |
[20:40] | I’m gonna go meet Nicole at the pier. | 我约了尼可在码头见面 |
[20:41] | Who’s Nicole? | 谁是尼可 |
[20:42] | I’m not really sure. | 我也不太清楚 |
[20:51] | * I remember you… * | 我记得你 |
[20:59] | * You’re the one who made my dreams come true. * | 你是那个能让我梦想成真的人 |
[21:18] | Herb. | 赫伯 |
[21:19] | We haven’t got much time. | 我们没有太多时间 |
[21:20] | Judith thinks I’m in physical therapy. | 朱蒂丝以为我现在在物理治疗室 |
[21:22] | Well, then let’s make the most of it. | 那咱们就别浪费时间了 |