时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | First box goes in my car, the other in the truck. | 第一个箱子放我车上 其他的放在卡车上 |
[00:12] | Guess that’s it. | 看来就这样了 |
[00:14] | You got everything? | 东西全都带上了吗 |
[00:16] | I think so. | 是的 |
[00:17] | I, uh, left the house keys | 我把家里的钥匙 |
[00:18] | and the garage clicker by the nightstand. | 还有车库遥控器放在床头柜上了 |
[00:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[00:22] | so you still plan to…move in with your dad? | 你还是打算搬到你老爸那里吗 |
[00:25] | Just for a while. | 临时性的住一下 |
[00:27] | – You gonna be okay? – Me? Oh, yeah, yeah. | -你会没事吧 -我吗 我没事 |
[00:30] | I mean, I am gonna miss the cat. | 我会想这只死猫的 |
[00:33] | You hate Sir Lancelot. | 你就没待见过兰斯洛特爵士 |
[00:35] | I did at first, but over time I came to find… | 开始是不喜欢 时间长了总是 |
[00:37] | Yeah, you’re right. I hate that thing. | 算了我就甭装了 我的确不待见这只猫 |
[00:40] | I put in a change of address at the post office, | 我已经告诉邮局我的地址变了 |
[00:42] | but here’s my dad’s address just in case. | 但是以防万一还是把我爸的地址给你 |
[00:45] | I might be open to a trade. | 我们做个交易 |
[00:47] | I’ll keep the cat, you take Alan. | 我要这只死猫 你带走艾伦 |
[00:49] | Still got his carrier. | 猫的篮子要给我 |
[00:52] | Take care of yourself, Charlie. | 好好照顾自己 查理 |
[00:53] | You do the same. | 你也好好照顾你自己 |
[00:58] | I’m sorry it didn’t work out. | 我很遗憾没能走到一起 |
[01:01] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:12] | Well, she’s gone. | 她离开了 |
[01:15] | You handled that very maturely. | 你表现的像个成熟的男人 |
[01:17] | What are you gonna do? | 我还能咋地 |
[01:19] | We tried. | 也努力了 |
[01:20] | Didn’t work. Life goes on. Mmm. | 就是不能走到一起 生活还是要继续 |
[01:22] | You want a drink? | 要不要喝一杯 |
[01:24] | Nah. Drinking isn’t gonna solve anything. | 酒也不是万能的 |
[01:28] | What-what are you doing? | 你这是干虾米啊 |
[01:30] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[01:32] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[01:33] | Doesn’t look like nothing. | 怎么看都不太正常啊 |
[01:35] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[01:37] | Out for a swim. | 去游泳 |
[01:39] | You never go in the water. | 你从来没游泳过的 |
[01:41] | That’s ’cause I’m not a good swimmer. | 那是因为我游的不好 |
[01:45] | You don’t think he’s gonna… | 你觉不觉的他有倾向 |
[01:47] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[01:51] | Charlie, stop this! | 查理表啊 |
[01:52] | Charlie, come back! | 查理回来啊 |
[01:53] | It’s not that bad! | 失恋也不至于这样啊 |
[01:55] | Come on, Charlie, you still got your family! | 查理你还有家人啊 |
[01:56] | Very smart; now he’s sprinting. | 你是打算逼死他是吧 他现在用跑的了 |
[01:59] | Damn it, Charlie, get out of that water! | 该死的 查理从水里出来吧 |
[02:03] | We need to go after him. | 我们要不要去追她 |
[02:05] | Well, don’t look at me. | 要去你去啊 看我干嘛 |
[02:06] | I just ate; I got to wait a half an hour. | 我刚吃了东西 要一个半小时候才能游泳 |
[02:09] | Well, I just took a shower and washed my hair. | 我可是刚洗澡了还洗了头 |
[02:11] | And this is leave-in conditioner. | 这可是涂的免洗护发素 |
[02:12] | Well, what about Jake? Jake’s at his mother’s. | -杰克呢 -杰克在他妈那里 |
[02:14] | I wish you give him a call. | 我们给他电话 |
[02:15] | There’s no time! | 还有那个时间吗 |
[02:17] | Water’s really cold. | 海水真TNND的冷啊 |
[02:21] | Just so you know, we were about to come get you! | 跟你说哦 我们都快去救你了 |
[02:54] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[02:57] | You awake? | 你醒了没 |
[02:59] | Come on, man. | 老哥 |
[03:02] | It’s time to get up. | 也该起床了 |
[03:07] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[03:11] | What? | 咋了 |
[03:18] | I- I didn’t see you there. | 没看见你 吓了我一跳 |
[03:20] | She was the best thing that ever happened to me, Alan. | 她是我这辈子遇到过最好的女人 |
[03:23] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[03:25] | But you’ve been up here for two days. | 可是你都在这里待了两天了 |
[03:27] | It’s time to move on with your life. | 也该是重新开始的时候了 |
[03:29] | There’s no life to move on with. | 我没有活下去的动力了 |
[03:32] | Oh, sure there is. | 肯定有的啊 |
[03:33] | You’ve got money, a beautiful home, good looks, all your hair. | 你有钱 有豪宅 英俊 没脱发 |
[03:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊是啊 |
[03:38] | I have all the things you don’t. | 我拥有一切你没有的东西 |
[03:41] | That wasn’t really the point I was trying to make, but, uh… | 我根本就不是这个意思 但是 |
[03:45] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:49] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[03:50] | We are going to get you cleaned up. | 把你打理干净 |
[03:53] | No. | 不要 |
[03:53] | No, I can’t go in there. | 我不进厕所 |
[03:55] | Reminds me too much of Chelsea. | 这间厕所会让我想起切尔西 |
[03:57] | The bathroom? | 你没搞错吧 |
[03:58] | That’s where she used to brush her hair and floss her teeth | 她总是在那梳头 刷牙 |
[04:02] | and tinkle like a princess. | 像个公主一样嘘嘘 |
[04:06] | Where you been tinkling. | 那你在哪里嘘嘘 |
[04:11] | I may need a new ficus. | 我需要一颗新的榕树 |
[04:17] | I’m glad you came with me. | 我很高兴和你一起出来 |
[04:20] | You needed to get out of the house. | 你要到外面走走 |
[04:22] | No, what I need is to be loved again. | 我要的是重新去恋爱 |
[04:25] | Uh, well, I think a good first step | 我觉得好的开始 |
[04:27] | is to stop urinating in the potted plants. | 就是不要在盆栽里嘘嘘 |
[04:31] | Jake, your dad’s here! | 杰克 你老爸来了 |
[04:34] | Charlie, I was so sorry to hear about you and Chelsea. | 查理我很抱歉你和切尔西分手了 |
[04:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | I know that breakups can be | 我知道分手 |
[04:42] | very difficult. | 是一件很痛苦的事 |
[04:44] | Unless you’re kicking out your husband of 12 years. | 除非是踢走结婚12年的老公 |
[04:46] | That seemed remarkably easy. | 那就容易的很了 |
[04:48] | It was. | 那确实 |
[04:51] | You know the part that I don’t understand, Judith, | 朱迪斯你知道我不明白什么吗 |
[04:54] | is how somebody can tell you that they love you one day, | 为什么今天还口口声声说爱你 |
[04:57] | then turn around and break your heart the next. | 明天就会伤透你的心 |
[05:01] | Well, relationships are complicated. | 爱情是纠结的 |
[05:03] | People drift apart. | 劳燕分飞 |
[05:05] | Nobody’s to blame. | 不是任何人的错误 |
[05:06] | You blamed me. | 你说是我的错 |
[05:08] | It was your fault. | 就是你的错 |
[05:10] | I tried to change, | 我试着去改变 |
[05:12] | tried to become the man she wanted me to be, | 变成她想要的样子 |
[05:15] | but it wasn’t enough. | 可是这还是不够 |
[05:17] | Oh, I’m sure there’s a part of her | 不过我肯定她心中某个角落 |
[05:19] | that still loves you very much. | 依然是爱着你的 |
[05:21] | Is there a part of you that still loves me very much? | 你心中有个角落还爱着我吗 |
[05:23] | No. | 没有 |
[05:27] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[05:29] | Your uncle’s very upset about his breakup. | 你叔叔仍然很伤心他分手的事 |
[05:31] | Oh, yeah, that sucks. | 没错的确很糟糕 |
[05:33] | Can I drive? | 要不我开车把 |
[05:35] | – Sure. -Cool. | -可以的 -太棒了 |
[05:36] | Let’s go, crybaby. | 开路了 爱哭鬼 |
[05:52] | Yeah, hey, kind of busy here. | 嗨 我们正忙着呢 |
[05:55] | I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[05:56] | Hi, I’m Jake’s Uncle Charlie. | 嗨 我是杰克的伯伯查理 |
[05:58] | Nicole. | 妮可 |
[05:59] | So what’s the deal, Nicole? | 妮可 在干嘛呢 |
[06:00] | Are you tutoring our little genius here? | 你在给我们的小天才辅导吗 |
[06:03] | No, we’re dating. | 不 我们在约会 |
[06:04] | Oh. Dating? | 约会? |
[06:06] | Uncle Charlie? | 查理叔叔 |
[06:07] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[06:10] | Listen, Nicole, I love this kid, | 听着 妮可 我爱这孩子 |
[06:12] | and I don’t want to see him get hurt. | 并且我不想看到他受伤害 |
[06:13] | I’m not gonna hurt him. | 我不会伤害他 |
[06:15] | Oh, really? So you like him just the way he is? | 是吗 那么你喜欢他现在这样吗 |
[06:18] | You don’t want to change him at all? | 你一点都不想改变他? |
[06:19] | Uncle Charlie… | 查理叔叔 |
[06:20] | I got your back here, buddy. | 我罩着你呢 小子 |
[06:23] | ‘Cause let me tell you something. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[06:25] | This here is a lump of clay. | 他就是个木头人 |
[06:28] | And you know what it’s gonna be five, ten, 20 years from now? | 你知道5年 10年20年后会怎样吗 |
[06:31] | A larger, more bitter lump of clay. | 他就是个更大更糟的木头人了 |
[06:34] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[06:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m not done. | 喂 喂 喂 我还没说完 |
[06:37] | So if you’re gonna dump him, dump him now. | 所以如果你想甩他 现在就甩 |
[06:39] | Don’t wait till he falls in love with you | 不要等到他爱上你 |
[06:40] | and asks you to marry him and have his children! | 和你结婚生子之后 |
[06:45] | Okay, enjoy yourselves! | 好吧 玩得开心 |
[06:51] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子是不是进水了 |
[06:53] | I mean well. | 我是好心 |
[06:56] | You think maybe it’s time to go back to your shrink? | 你不觉得该去看看心理医生了吗 |
[06:59] | Why? She’s just another woman that wants to change me. | 为什么 她只是另一个想改变我的女人 |
[07:01] | Well, you have to do something. | 行 你必须做点什么 |
[07:02] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[07:04] | If I can’t have Chelsea, | 如果没有切尔西 |
[07:06] | I don’t want to live. | 我不想活了 |
[07:07] | W- Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[07:08] | Strip club. | 脱衣舞酒吧 |
[07:12] | Ah, yes. | 行啊 |
[07:13] | Death by lap dance. | 牡丹花下死 |
[07:44] | Hey, Lord. | 主 |
[07:45] | It’s Charlie. | 我是查理 |
[07:47] | I know it seems like I only call on you when my ass is on fire, | 我知道这像是临急抱佛脚 |
[07:51] | but, well, let’s face it, | 但 没办法 |
[07:53] | that’s how you made me. | 你就是这样造就我的 |
[07:56] | Anyway, I’m just hurting real bad since Chelsea left, | 总之 自从切尔西走了我真的很伤心 |
[08:01] | I was kinda of hoping that maybe you could | 我有点希望你能 |
[08:03] | take away some of that pain. | 帮我减轻一些痛苦 |
[08:05] | Even with the help of your blessed wine, | 即使是您赐予的神圣的酒 |
[08:07] | I can’t get through the day. | 也无法让我度日 |
[08:09] | Even your blessed vodka’s stopped working. | 连您赐予的神圣的伏特加也失去作用 |
[08:13] | So, anything you can do would be much appreciated. | 所以 您随便做点什么我都很感激 |
[08:19] | You got a light? | 有火吗 |
[08:22] | I like a little buzz before I pray. | 我喜欢祷告前爽一把 |
[08:24] | Gets me closer to God. | 让我跟上帝更接近 |
[08:26] | (whispers): Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:35] | Come on, Charlie, answer the phone. | 拜托 查理 接电话 |
[08:37] | Ugh, damn it. | 哎 见鬼 |
[08:39] | Voice mail. | 语音信箱 |
[08:39] | Uh, Charlie, it’s me again. | 查理 又是我 |
[08:41] | It has been three days. | 都三天了 |
[08:42] | Please call and let us know you’re okay. | 求你回个电话报个平安 |
[08:46] | I think we should call the police. | 我认为我们应该报警 |
[08:47] | Nah, he’ll turn up. | 不用 他会回来的 |
[08:48] | May be broke and riddled with gonorrhea, | 也许身无分文或满身淋病 |
[08:51] | but he’ll find his way home. | 但他会找到回家的路 |
[08:53] | No, I-I don’t think this is a typical bender. | 不 我不认为这是一次普通寻欢之旅 |
[08:55] | He really cared for Chelsea. | 他真的在乎切尔西 |
[08:57] | You know, he put her in his will. | 你们知道吗 他为她写了遗嘱 |
[08:59] | Anything happens to him, she gets everything. | 他有什么三长两短 什么都归她了 |
[09:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:03] | So, like if he swam out in the ocean and drowned, for instance, | 那么 比如他跳海而死 |
[09:06] | she gets the house? | 她得到这房子? |
[09:08] | The house, the Mercedes, | 豪宅 大奔 |
[09:09] | the bank accounts, music royalties. | 银行账户 音乐版权 |
[09:11] | Man, I just can’t catch a break. | 该死 我就是抓不住机会 |
[09:15] | Hey, look what someone threw away. | 嗨 看看人家丢了什么 |
[09:18] | Uh, put that back outside. | 把那放到后面去 |
[09:20] | And wash your hands. | 再洗下手 |
[09:24] | Welcome to your new home, baby. | 欢迎来到你的新居 宝贝 |
[09:29] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[09:30] | I want you to meet the love of my life, | 我想你们见下我一生的最爱 |
[09:32] | Mrs. Charlie Harper. | 查理·哈勃太太 |
[09:36] | Better put me down. I’m not wearing panties. | 最好把我放下 我没穿内裤 |
[09:39] | I told you he’d come home with gonorrhea. | 我说了他会带着淋病回来吧 |
[09:43] | All right, who’s who? | 好吧 介绍一下 |
[09:45] | Well, this is my brother Alan. | 这是我弟弟 艾伦 |
[09:47] | Alan, Betsy. | 艾伦 贝茨 |
[09:48] | Hello, brother. | 你好 弟弟 |
[09:50] | Call me Alan. | 叫我艾伦 |
[09:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:53] | He doesn’t look like such a mooch. | 他看起来不是很像小气鬼 |
[09:56] | Okay, well, this is my mom Evelyn, | 好吧 这是我妈伊芙琳 |
[09:58] | and she doesn’t look like such an Antichrist. | 并且她看起来不像反基督者 |
[10:01] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 你好 |
[10:03] | Call me Mrs. Harper. | 叫我哈勃夫人 |
[10:07] | This is my housekeeper Berta. | 这是我管家波塔 |
[10:08] | Don’t call me at all. | 压根不用叫我了 |
[10:11] | And lastly, this is Jake. | 最后这是杰克 |
[10:13] | Oh, are you my son?! | 噢 你是我儿子? |
[10:17] | I’ll be whatever you want me to be. | 你想叫我啥都行 |
[10:21] | Um, actually, he’s my son. | 实际上 他是我儿子 |
[10:23] | Butt out, Dad. | 老爸 闭嘴 |
[10:25] | Well, you’ve met everybody. | 好了 你见过大家了 |
[10:27] | Why don’t we go upstairs and continue the honeymoon. | 我们为什么不上楼去继续蜜月 |
[10:31] | We have an upstairs? | 我们这有二楼? |
[10:33] | Yep. | 对 |
[10:34] | Are there people up here, too? | 上面也有人吗 |
[10:40] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[10:46] | Hey, Dad. Mm-hmm? | 嗨 老爸 |
[10:49] | Do I call Uncle Charlie’s new wife Betsy or Aunt Betsy? | 我管查理叔叔的新老婆叫贝茨还是贝茨阿姨 |
[10:51] | I guess either one’s okay. | 我觉得哪个都行 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna go with Aunt Betsy. | 我准备叫贝茨阿姨 |
[10:55] | Fine. | 行 |
[10:56] | Aunt Betsy made a lot of noise last night. | 贝茨阿姨昨晚嚷嚷了很久 |
[11:01] | Uh, yeah, yeah, she did. | 对 是的 |
[11:02] | Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. | 别误会 我不是抱怨 |
[11:06] | Good morning, family. | 大家早上好 |
[11:08] | Morning. | 早安 |
[11:09] | How we doing today? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[11:10] | -Good. -Good. | -不错 -不错 |
[11:12] | Will Aunt Betsy be joining us | 贝茨阿姨是下楼一起吃早餐 |
[11:14] | or is she taking a hot, soapy shower? | 还是她现在在洗一个火辣的泡泡浴呢 |
[11:17] | She’ll be right down. | 她马上就下来了 |
[11:19] | So, based on this latest turn of events, | 那根据事态的最新进展 |
[11:22] | would it be fair to say you’re over Chelsea? | 切尔西已经成为过去式了吗 |
[11:26] | Oh, absolutely. | 那当然 |
[11:28] | Betsy and I are soul mates. | 我和贝茨可是灵魂伴侣 |
[11:30] | Soul mates. | 灵魂伴侣 |
[11:32] | So, where’d you meet your soul mate? | 那你跟你的灵魂伴侣是在哪里相遇的 |
[11:34] | Guess. | 猜猜 |
[11:35] | Strip club? | 脱衣舞俱乐部? |
[11:37] | Wrong. | 错 |
[11:39] | Massage parlor? | 按摩院? |
[11:41] | Wrong. | 错 |
[11:44] | Okay, I give up. | 算了 我放弃了 |
[11:45] | Betsy and I met in church. | 我和贝茨是在教堂相遇的 |
[11:48] | So what, she’s a nun? | 那又如何 难道她是位修女吗 |
[11:50] | No, she’s a stripper and part-time masseuse. | 错 她是位脱衣舞女和兼职按摩师 |
[11:53] | See, I drove to the strip club, but the parking lot was full | 我开车去脱衣舞俱乐部 但是停车场没空位了 |
[11:56] | so I circled the block looking for a spot | 于是我街上绕来绕去找停车位 |
[11:58] | and found one right in front of this little church. | 然后发现在那间小教堂前整好有一个 |
[12:02] | And for some reason- I don’t know why- | 出于某种原因 我也不知道是为什么 |
[12:04] | I got out of my car, | 我下了车 |
[12:05] | walked into the church and started praying. | 走进教堂 开始祷告 |
[12:07] | Are you saying God sent you Betsy? | 你的意思是 贝茨是上天派来安慰你的? |
[12:09] | – I think he did. – Oh, Dad, | -我想是的 -老爸 |
[12:11] | we gotta get our asses to church. | 咱们应该立马杀去教堂 |
[12:14] | Then when I’m done, I get up to leave | 当我祷告完了 起身准备要走时 |
[12:16] | and she appears in front of me | 她突然出现在我面前 |
[12:18] | like some kind of vanilla-scented angel. | 就像浑身散发着香草味的天使 |
[12:21] | Mmm, vanilla. | 哇 香草口味的 |
[12:23] | So, we got to talking. | 然后我们开始交谈 |
[12:25] | Turns out she’s going through a difficult time as well. | 结果发现她跟我一样 也处于痛苦时期 |
[12:27] | Next thing I know, | 紧接着 |
[12:28] | we’re cleaning out her locker at the strip club | 我们把她留在脱衣舞俱乐部的东西收拾清 |
[12:30] | and driving to Vegas. | 开车直奔拉斯维加斯 |
[12:32] | Where you got married. | 然后你们就在那结婚 |
[12:33] | I understand your skepticism, | 我明白你的疑惑 |
[12:35] | but I’m telling you this girl is special. | 但是这个女孩真的很特别 |
[12:38] | She’s really sweet and spiritual. | 她长相甜美 超然脱俗 |
[12:40] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[12:41] | In here, baby. | 我在这呢 宝贝 |
[12:43] | Good news, bad news. | 好消息和坏消息 |
[12:45] | I got my period. | 我来月经了 |
[12:47] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:48] | We can take a break. | 我们可以休息一下 |
[12:49] | We don’t have to. | 没必要 |
[12:50] | There’s more than one way to skin a cat. | 条条大路通罗马 |
[12:54] | Oh, you are so wonderful. | 你真厉害 |
[12:56] | What are the other ways? | 还有哪条路 |
[12:58] | Shh! | 闭嘴 |
[12:59] | Charlie, uh, can I talk to you in private for a minute? | 查理 我能私下跟你谈谈吗 |
[13:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:03] | Bets, coffee’s right there. | 小茨 咖啡在那 |
[13:05] | You just make yourself at home. | 你就当在自己家一样 |
[13:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:07] | Morning, son. | 早上好 儿子 |
[13:08] | Morning, Mom. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[13:10] | So, I was gonna do a little topless sunbathing later. | 我打算光着膀子去晒阳光浴 |
[13:13] | You’re welcome to join me. | 你也一起来吧 |
[13:17] | Okay, not to put too fine a point on it, | 好吧 原谅我这么说 |
[13:19] | but you’re out of your mind. | 但你真的是失去理智了 |
[13:22] | You need to call a lawyer | 你得赶紧叫个律师过来 |
[13:23] | and get this marriage annulled immediately. | 然后取消你们俩之间的婚约 |
[13:25] | I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 我就知道你不会明白的 |
[13:27] | Oh, I understand, I understand. | 我明白 我当然明白 |
[13:29] | You’re still reeling from losing Chelsea | 你还没从失去切尔西的伤痛中恢复过来 |
[13:30] | and you’re trying to fill the void | 你试图用一位来月事的钢管舞女 |
[13:32] | with a menstruating pole dancer. | 来填补你的空虚 |
[13:33] | Hey, hey, hey, that’s my wife you’re talking about. | 喂 你现在说这位可是我老婆 |
[13:36] | Oh, damn it, Charlie, you don’t know anything about her. | 靠 查理 你都不知道她是个什么样的人 |
[13:39] | I know I love her and she loves me for exactly who I am. | 我就知道我爱她 她也爱我 爱我这个人 |
[13:42] | She doesn’t want to change me. | 她不会老想着改变我 |
[13:43] | Oh, stop it. | 住嘴吧 |
[13:47] | Okay, you get one of those. | 好吧 这次就算了 |
[13:50] | Next time, that hand comes back a bloody stump. | 要有下次 我就砍断你的手 |
[13:53] | Charlie, please, I’m begging you. | 查理 拜托 算我求你了 |
[13:55] | No, I’m doing the right thing. | 不 我认定了就不会改了 |
[13:58] | You’re lucky you’re not a girl. | 你应该为你不是女孩感到幸运 |
[14:01] | Having a hoochie is like owning a vintage car. | 跟风骚女交往就跟维护一辆上好的小车 |
[14:04] | A lot of maintenance and once a month | 付不完的维修账单 |
[14:05] | you gotta put down an oil pan. | 和每个月就得一换的油底壳 |
[14:12] | Okay, I may have made a mistake. | 好吧 我承认我可能犯了个小错误 |
[14:20] | Chelsea? | 切尔西 |
[14:24] | Hey, Charlie. What are you doing here? | 你好 查理 你来这干嘛 |
[14:26] | I need to see your daughter. | 我想见您的女儿 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry, she’s not here. | 抱歉 她不在这儿 |
[14:29] | – Hi, Charlie, what’s going on? – Ed. | -你好啊 查理 怎么回事 -爱德 好啊 |
[14:32] | You know when she’ll be back? | 你知道她为什么时候回来吗 |
[14:34] | I’m not sure. | 不是很清楚 |
[14:35] | She just took Skipper for a walk. | 她刚带史奇普出去散步了 |
[14:37] | You’re welcome to come in and wait. | 你可以进来等她 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:42] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[14:44] | I’m just trying to be polite. | 我只是出于礼貌 |
[14:46] | Did you ever consider that maybe she doesn’t want to see him? | 你有没有想过她可能不想见他 |
[14:49] | Watch your tone, mister. | 请注意下您说话的语气 先生 |
[14:52] | Sit, please. | 请坐 |
[14:55] | Sorry the place is a mess, we’re still decorating. | 抱歉这里太乱了 我们还在装修中 |
[14:58] | I’m decorating, he’s critiquing. | 是我在装修 他只会在这吹毛求疵 |
[15:01] | What, I can have opinions. | 搞毛啊 难道人家就不能有意见吗 |
[15:03] | He wants me just to shup up and be pretty. | 他只希望我把嘴闭上 外加保持貌美如花 |
[15:09] | So, listen, | 听着 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry things didn’t pan out with you and Chels. | 你和切尔西的爱情没能圆满 我感到惋惜 |
[15:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:14] | Relationships can be a lot of work. | 经营一段感情要花费大量的精力 |
[15:16] | Even if you’ve known someone for 40 years. | 即使你已经认识那个人40年了 |
[15:19] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[15:20] | People get set in their pigheaded ways. | 人们总是被固定在自己愚蠢的想法里 |
[15:24] | You want to get something off your chest, hmm, | 你想卸下心防忘却痛苦的话 |
[15:26] | I’m right here. | 我就在你身边 |
[15:29] | You really want to open this kettle of fish now? | 你现在真的要开诚布公谈谈这糟糕的局面吗 |
[15:32] | Oh, yeah, let’s open it up, open it up. | 对啊 咱们开门见山 实话实说 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:35] | I’m just saying that two grown men should be able to pick out | 我只是觉得两位成年人理应可以去挑选 |
[15:39] | a club chair without it turning into Iwo freakin’ Jima! | 一把椅子 而不是把它变成硫磺岛之战 |
[15:42] | Well, I’m not the one that thinks that everything | 我也不像你 娇气十足 |
[15:45] | he sits his ass on has to be made out of leather. | 屁股所放置之处 必须得是真皮做的 |
[15:49] | Lucky for you! | 我有这嗜好是你走运 |
[15:52] | Come on, Skipper. | 快点 史奇普 |
[15:55] | – Charlie? – I’m sorry to drop in like this. | -查理 -很抱歉这么冒昧地来了 |
[15:58] | I just really needed to see you. | 我只是太需要见见你了 |
[16:00] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好的 发生什么事了 |
[16:02] | Uh, well… | 这个… |
[16:04] | Uh, why don’t we go in the other room | 我们进房吧 |
[16:05] | – and leave these two alone? – Fine, fine. | -给他们一点空间 -好的 |
[16:07] | There’s no law that says we can’t order the area rug later | 没有规定说晚点我们不能订购一张小地毯 |
[16:10] | and get two club chairs. | 外加两张扶手椅 |
[16:12] | You see, right there. | 这才对嘛 |
[16:13] | That’s why I love you. | 这才是我爱你的原因 |
[16:18] | What are you doing here? | 为什么来这儿 |
[16:20] | Okay, well, | 听着 |
[16:21] | I don’t know how to say this, | 我也不知道该如何表达 |
[16:24] | except just to say it. | 反正硬着头皮也要说 |
[16:27] | I still love you very much, and I miss you like crazy. | 我依然深爱着你 想你想得我快疯了 |
[16:30] | I miss you too, Charlie. | 我也想你 查理 |
[16:31] | Then what are we doing? | 那我们现在这算哪门子事啊 |
[16:33] | Taking some time to figure out | 花点时间好好想想 |
[16:35] | if we’re meant to be together. | 我们是否真得适合在一起 |
[16:36] | And how the hell are we supposed to do that? | 那到底怎么做才知道我们适不适合 |
[16:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:39] | I guess we should start dating other people. | 也许开始新的恋情 |
[16:42] | What?! | 啥 |
[16:45] | I’m not ready to see other people. | 我还没准备好和别人约会 |
[16:49] | I don’t know that I am either, but I think we have to try. | 我也不知道自己有没有准备好 不过得试试 |
[16:52] | Chelsea, I can’t even think about dating right now. | 切尔西 我想都没想过和别人约会 |
[16:56] | Can I tell you something | 我们分手后我有了些 |
[16:57] | I’ve learned about myself since we split up? | 自我领悟 可以如实相告吗 |
[16:59] | – Sure, but first, marry me. – No. | -说吧 不过首先 嫁给我吧 -不行 |
[17:02] | Okay, just checking. | 没事儿 顺口问问 |
[17:03] | Probably some legal complications, anyway. | 反正结了也会有法律上的后遗症 |
[17:06] | – What? – Nothing, nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[17:08] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[17:08] | I’ve learned that I shouldn’t have tried to change you. | 我意识到不应该尝试去改变你 |
[17:11] | What you need is someone who loves you for you. | 你需要的是一个爱着你本来面目的人 |
[17:13] | No, no, no, no, no, no. I need to be changed. | 不不不 我需要被改变 |
[17:17] | There’s something seriously wrong with me. | 我的确是大烂仔一个 |
[17:19] | Please, Chelsea, take me back | 切尔西 求你跟我复合 |
[17:20] | and turn me into someone else. | 然后把我从里到外改造一新 |
[17:24] | That wasn’t a very good argument, was it? | 好像把我自己越描越黑了 |
[17:26] | Nope. | 的确 |
[17:27] | Well, that’s the best I got. | 但我就是这么黑 |
[17:32] | Okay, I guess I should get going. | 好吧 看来我该走了 |
[17:38] | I’m really sorry. | 真得很抱歉 |
[17:40] | That’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[17:41] | Say goodbye to your dad and ED for me. | 帮我跟你父亲还有爱德华说声再见 |
[17:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:46] | They’re a really cute couple. | 他们还真是非常可爱的一对儿 |
[17:48] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[17:49] | It’s a little weird for me. | 我觉得有点怪怪的 |
[17:51] | Well sure, you’re probably used to seeing your dad | 当然了 你已经习惯了你父亲常伴你母亲 |
[17:54] | with your mom and not a big, handsome black guy. | 身边 而不是跟一个英俊黑大个儿亲热 |
[17:57] | He is handsome. | 他的确英俊 |
[18:06] | Hey, Chels… | 切尔西 |
[18:08] | I just want you to know that if by chance you should | 我想告诉你 机缘巧合下如果你 |
[18:12] | do something crazy and stupid, | 做了些不经大脑的傻事 |
[18:14] | like running off and marrying some stranger, | 比如说匆忙间和一个陌生人结婚 |
[18:19] | I would forgive you and take you back with open arms. | 我会原谅你 张开怀抱迎接你的归来 |
[18:23] | Good to know. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[18:23] | Seriously, I wouldn’t hold it against you at all. | 说真得 我绝对不会揪着这根小辫子不放 |
[18:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:30] | All right then. | 那么 |
[18:33] | Good-bye. | 再见了 |
[18:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:42] | Stop it, Ed! | 不要这样 爱德 |
[18:44] | Your beard tickles! | 你的胡子弄得我好痒 |
[18:47] | Come on, Skipper, time for another walk. | 来吧 史奇普 够点再去遛一圈了 |
[19:01] | Uh, Charlie, we’ve got a little problem. | 查理 有点小状况 |
[19:03] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:04] | This is Besty’s husband. | 这是贝茨的老公 |
[19:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:09] | Want to catch me up? | 说详细点行不 |
[19:10] | Really? | 需要吗 |
[19:11] | Calling him Betsy’s husband didn’t do the trick? | “贝茨的老公”还不够明了吗 |
[19:14] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂了 |
[19:15] | She never said anything about being married. | 她可没说过什么结过婚的事儿 |
[19:17] | She never does. | 她从来不会说的 |
[19:19] | This has happened before? | 我不是你第一顶”绿帽”吗 |
[19:20] | Oh, yes. Any time I find her wedding ring | 不是 每次我发现她的结婚戒指 |
[19:22] | inside her empty diaphragm case, | 放在空的避孕子宫帽盒子里时 |
[19:23] | I know she’s off on one of her little adventures. | 就代表她出外猎奇给我找”绿帽”戴了 |
[19:27] | I don’t believe this. | 实在是令人难以置信 |
[19:29] | Why do you put up with it? | 你怎么忍得下去 |
[19:30] | Hey, look at me. | 看看我这幅德性 |
[19:31] | I’d rather share a girl like Betsy | 有贝茨这种尤物给我戴无数”绿帽” |
[19:33] | than have an exclusive relationship with a box of old porn magazines. | 也强过对着一盒子黄书”自给自足” |
[19:37] | I hear you. | 了解 |
[19:38] | That would be sad. | 那的确是够凄凉的 |
[19:40] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[19:43] | Charlie, I’m really sorry. | 查理 对不起 |
[19:46] | I was less than honest with you. | 我对你不够坦诚 |
[19:49] | Sure, let’s call it less than honest. | 没问题 就当是不够坦诚 |
[19:54] | I did enjoy our honeymoon. | 我很享受我们的蜜月 |
[19:57] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:59] | We stayed at Bellagio. | 我们入住的是百乐宫 |
[20:00] | Nice! | 太棒了 |
[20:04] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[20:08] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:12] | I’ll make it up to you in the car. | 我会在车里好好补偿你 |
[20:15] | Oh, Betsy, I’m the luckiest guy in the world. | 贝茨 我是世上最幸运的男人 |
[20:22] | How about that? | 真没想到有这出 |
[20:25] | I guess I’m not married. | 看来我没结成婚 |
[20:27] | I guess not. | 没结成 |
[20:29] | You know what that means. | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[20:31] | Going back to church? | 再去教堂勾搭一个吗 |
[20:37] | That means I just got three days of unbelievable sex | 意味着过去飞来的这三天翻云覆雨 |
[20:41] | with no obligations and no commitment. | 既无责任 又不需要承诺 |
[20:44] | Please don’t make me slap you again. | 请你别再给我抽你的机会 |
[20:47] | Nah, go ahead. | 来吧 |
[20:49] | I think I got one more coming. | 我觉得值得被你再抽一下 |
[20:51] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[20:53] | I’m happy that things worked out for you. | 很高兴你逢凶化吉 遇难呈祥 |
[20:55] | Again. | 一贯如此 |
[20:57] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:58] | Oh, hey, did I tell you I won 18 grand in Vegas? | 我有没有告诉你 我在赌城赢了一万八 |
[21:03] | Ouch! | 哎哟喂 |