时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m gonna hate this movie. | 我肯定不待见这部电影 |
[00:04] | How can you be so sure? | 干嘛那么肯定 |
[00:07] | It’s got subtitles. | 因为有字幕 |
[00:08] | The only good subtitles are for Nazis, | 带字幕的电影里 只有讲纳粹 |
[00:11] | Colombian drug lords,and space aliens. | 哥伦比亚毒枭 还有外星人的电影还可以看看 |
[00:14] | Oh, and Kung Fu. | 对了 还有功夫片的 |
[00:16] | Excuse me, but NPR called Hiroshima la Poubelle | 国家公共电台把”广岛的垃圾箱”这部电影 |
[00:18] | an “Enchanting journey of self-discovery.” | 称为”自我发掘的迷人之旅” |
[00:21] | Well, they’re not gonna call it | 他们总不至于给 |
[00:22] | a “Two-hour French snooze-fest | 这种夸夸其谈的狗屁玩意 |
[00:24] | for pompous douche-buckets.” | 称为”会周公的两个小时” |
[00:26] | Hey, you agreed that if I paid for the tickets, | 你同意的如果我付票钱 |
[00:28] | we could see what I want to see. | 就看我选的电影 |
[00:30] | That’s because I didn’t actually think | 那是因为我本以为 |
[00:31] | you could scrape together 18 bucks | 如果不去银行提款 |
[00:32] | without stopping at a blood bank. | 你这铁公鸡就凑不齐这18块钱 |
[00:35] | Well, it is a small price to pay | 拜托这点小钱还是有的 |
[00:36] | to finally get you out of the house. | 只要你肯从屋里出来 |
[00:38] | It’s been three weeks since you and Chelsea broke up, | 和切尔西分手后你已经宅在家三个星期 |
[00:39] | and you need to move on. | 你的失恋痛苦期也该过去了 |
[00:40] | Says the guy who still carries around | 这话竟然从一个仍然持有前妻裸照的人 |
[00:42] | a naked picture of his ex-wife. | 的嘴里说出来 |
[00:44] | Hey, I bought those boobs. | 老大 那隆胸手术是我付的钱 |
[00:45] | I have a right to look at them once in a while. | 我应该有时不时回味的资格 |
[00:52] | Damn. I don’t believe it. | 真他妈的见鬼了 |
[00:54] | What? | 咋啦 |
[00:55] | She’s here. | 她在这 |
[00:55] | My ex-wife? | 我前妻 |
[00:57] | No! It’s Chelsea. | 才不是 是切尔西 |
[00:59] | She’s with that Brad guy. | 她和那个叫布莱德的在一起 |
[01:01] | So wh-what do we do? | 我们咋办 |
[01:02] | Do we say hello? | 打个招呼吗 |
[01:04] | No. We get the hell out of here. | 我们闪人 |
[01:06] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[01:07] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:08] | Look who’s here. | 真巧啊 |
[01:09] | Alan, Chelsea’s here. | 艾伦 是切尔西 |
[01:10] | Oh, hey, Chelsea. | 切尔西 你好 |
[01:12] | Hi, Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[01:13] | You guys remember Brad. | 你们还记得布莱德吗 |
[01:14] | How’s it going? | 最近咋样 |
[01:15] | Good. Great. | 挺好的 |
[01:17] | Looking forward to the movie. | 等着看这电影呢 |
[01:19] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 在这里碰见你还真意外啊 |
[01:20] | This doesn’t strike me as your cup of tea. | 还以为你不是这杯茶 |
[01:22] | Are you kidding? NPR called it | 别逗了 国家公共电台可是 |
[01:24] | an “Enchanting journey of self-discovery.” | 称它为自我发觉的迷人之旅 |
[01:26] | You know I live for that crap. | 我就指望这玩意活着呢 |
[01:29] | Right. | 是的 |
[01:31] | Okay, well, it was good seeing you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[01:33] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[01:37] | Wow. | 杯具啊 |
[01:38] | That was awkward. | 真的好尴尬 |
[01:41] | Tell me about it. | 还用说 |
[01:43] | Had to be tough for you. | 你一定感觉很痛苦 |
[01:45] | Your ex-fiance? Out with another guy? | 看见你的前未婚妻和别的男人约会 |
[01:47] | Good-looking guy. | 长的还真不赖 |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:50] | You’re here with your brother. | 而你却和自己老弟在一起 |
[01:52] | I know. | 了解了 |
[01:54] | That’ll tighten the old sphincter. | 又该便秘了吧 |
[01:58] | Oh, God. | 我的神啊 |
[01:59] | You still want to go? | 想闪人吗 |
[02:01] | No. No, I’m not gonna give her the satisfaction. | 才不呢 我不打算如她意 |
[02:04] | I can suck it up for two hours. | 我忍也要忍这两小时 |
[02:06] | Three hours and 20 minutes. | 一共三小时二十分钟 |
[02:08] | What? | 啥 |
[02:10] | It covers four generations of transsexual Kabuki dancers | 这电影讲述了整整四代变性歌舞伎的故事 |
[02:17] | Let’s go. | 闪人 |
[02:20] | All right, but I think | 走没问题 |
[02:22] | you should pay me back for the tickets. | 你要还我票钱 |
[02:24] | Well, not now. | 等会也行 |
[02:27] | When it’s convenient. | 等你方便的时候 |
[03:01] | I can’t believe she’s already dating. | 真不敢相信她已经开始约会了 |
[03:03] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[03:05] | The day after she moved out, | 她搬走那天 |
[03:06] | you ran off to Vegas and married a stripper. | 你就闪到维加斯娶了一个脱衣舞女 |
[03:09] | People grieve in different ways, Alan. | 艾伦 每个人伤心的方式是不同的 |
[03:12] | Besides, the stripper was already married, | 再说 那脱衣舞女已经结婚了 |
[03:14] | so no harm, no foul. | 所以无人受伤 裁判不响 |
[03:15] | Everybody’s got somebody but me. | 每个人都有另一半了 |
[03:19] | Hello? I’m not with anyone, either. | 你瞎了吗 我不也是嘛 |
[03:21] | Hello? You’re a big loser that says “Hello?” | 你这叫正常 |
[03:28] | I wonder if she’s slept with him yet. | 我怀疑他们还没有实质性的关系 |
[03:31] | Oh, don’t go there, Charlie.Don’t punish yourself. | 别想这些 查理 别和自己过不去 |
[03:33] | Well, if she hasn’t already,I’ll bet you she does tonight | 如果她之前还没准备好 我觉得她今晚会准备好 |
[03:36] | Okay, punish yourself. | 你就和自己过不去吧 |
[03:38] | I mean, what kind of man’s gonna sit through | 哪有男人愿意坐三个小时 |
[03:40] | a three-hour gay French flick unless he figures | 去看一部法国GAY片 |
[03:42] | he’s got a good shot at getting laid afterwards? | 除非他知道看完电影后有啥甜头 |
[03:44] | You didn’t even give that movie a chance. | 你根本就没给那个电影机会 |
[03:47] | I’ll bet you right now | 我打赌 |
[03:48] | he’s driving her back to his place. | 他现在带她回家了 |
[03:50] | They’re talking about the movie. | 他们会谈这部电影 |
[03:52] | He’ll make up some crap about how it made him cry. | 他会说些这电影让他感动得内牛满面的狗屁话 |
[03:54] | Then he’ll ask her in for a cup of coffee, | 然后问她是否愿意进屋喝杯咖啡 |
[03:57] | which he’ll turn into a glass of wine. | 结果他却倒了一杯酒 |
[03:59] | One thing leads to another,and before you know it, | 一环套着一环地 |
[04:02] | he’s got her in the bathtub running like a jet ski. | 他就可以和她在浴缸里共赴云雨 |
[04:06] | At least that’s how I’d play it. | 至少我就是这么演的 |
[04:11] | Come on. | 走 |
[04:12] | Where we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[04:14] | Chelsea’s. I got to see if she comes home tonight. | 切尔西家 我要看她回不回家 |
[04:16] | Okay. Why am I going? | 那我为啥要去 |
[04:18] | Hello? I’m hammered. | 理由是我喝多了 |
[04:19] | How’s it gonna look if I get a DUI | 如果在路上我被交警抓住酒后驾驶 |
[04:22] | on the way to spy on my ex-girlfriend? | 我还怎么去监视我前女友 |
[04:25] | He’s very responsible about drinking and stalking. | 他对于喝酒和跟踪两件事是很负责的 |
[04:34] | How long are we gonna sit here? | 我们还要等多久 |
[04:37] | Till she comes home. | 直到她回家 |
[04:39] | What if she spends all night with Brad? | 那要是她在布莱德家过夜呢 |
[04:42] | Well, then we’ll be here all night. | 那我们就等个通宵 |
[04:47] | No, no. No, don’t… | 别像个老牛一样叹气 |
[04:50] | Hey, I can if I want to. | 我愿意叹气就叹 |
[04:53] | I’m tired. | 都累死了 |
[04:54] | Then go to sleep. | 那就睡吧 |
[04:55] | Without my melatonin and mouth guard? | 不吃褪黑素 不带牙套? |
[04:56] | I don’t think so. | 我睡不了 |
[05:00] | Car, car, car. | 车 车 车 |
[05:01] | Oh, it’s them. | 是他们 |
[05:03] | It’s them.Get down. Get down.Okay. | 是他们 低头 低头 |
[05:04] | Quick, put this on. | 快点 贴上这个 |
[05:06] | -What the hell is it? -Mustache. | -这什么鬼东西 -胡子 |
[05:07] | What are you doing with a mustache | 你把胡子藏在 |
[05:09] | in your glove compartment? | 手套箱里要干吗 |
[05:10] | Don’t worry. It’s fake. | 少担心 是假的 |
[05:12] | That doesn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[05:14] | You think you’re the first guy | 你以为你是第一个跟踪调查 |
[05:15] | who’s ever checked up | 把你蹬掉的那个女人 |
[05:15] | on a woman who’s dumped you?Put it on! | 的男人吗 戴上吧 |
[05:17] | There is a whole side to you | 我对你的另外一面 |
[05:20] | I don’t want to know anything about. | 完全没有兴趣 |
[05:22] | Hey, that’s a good look for you. | 这样还挺好看的 |
[05:25] | It’s kind of ’70s porn star. | 有点像七十年代A片明星 |
[05:28] | I’m guessing. | 我猜的 |
[05:30] | Look at that thing he’s driving. | 看他开的什么 |
[05:33] | – What? It’s a Prius. – Of course it’s a Prius. | -什么 是普锐斯 -当然是普锐斯 |
[05:35] | I’m saving the planet. | 我在拯救地球 |
[05:37] | Could I play with your boobies? | 我可以摸下你胸胸吗 |
[05:38] | Hey, do not put down the green lifestyle. | 不要贬低绿色生活方式 |
[05:40] | I have worked very hard | 我很努力 |
[05:42] | to reduce the size of my carbon footprint. | 去减少我的炭排放量 |
[05:44] | You’re a mooch and a miser. | 你就是个蹭饭的小气鬼 |
[05:45] | Don’t try to make it sound hip. | 别说话像放屁 |
[05:48] | All right, they’re getting out of the car. | 好吧 他们下车了 |
[05:51] | Oh, don’t you just love how he dresses? | 他那身穿着怎么能不人见人爱呢 |
[05:53] | I mean, youthful, but not trying too hard. | 我是说 显年轻 但又不刻意 |
[05:56] | Unlike some people. | 不像某些人 |
[05:59] | Oh, great. They’re kissing. | 太好了 都亲嘴了 |
[06:02] | Good thing he doesn’t know where her mouth has been. | 好在他不知道她那嘴巴都干过啥 |
[06:08] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[06:09] | He’s getting back in his car. | 他又上车了 |
[06:12] | And there he goes. | 还走了呢 |
[06:13] | Well, denied,Mr. Greenpeace Sissy Pants! | 被拒绝了吧 穿紧身裤的绿色和平先生 |
[06:18] | There. You feel better? | 你感觉好些了吧 |
[06:19] | Can we please go home now? | 现在我们可以回家了吗 |
[06:21] | Wait, just a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:22] | I want to make sure she gets inside okay. | 我想确定她安全到屋 |
[06:24] | You know, there’s a soft side | 你知道吗 你有温柔的一面 |
[06:25] | to you that I just applaud. | 我很赞赏 |
[06:27] | You don’t let it out very often, | 你不经常流露出来 |
[06:28] | but when you do, it just lights up the world. | 但当你出来的时候 世界会因你而精彩 |
[06:33] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:34] | Why is she getting in her car? | 她怎么又上车了 |
[06:36] | Where is she going at this hour? | 这个点她要去哪 |
[06:38] | Maybe there’s a third guy,and she’s cheating on Brad. | 可能还有第三者 她在骗布拉德 |
[06:40] | What? | 什么 |
[06:41] | Isn’t that how you’d play it? | 你不就是这样的吗 |
[06:44] | Follow her. | 跟着她 |
[06:49] | Catch up. | 跟上 |
[06:50] | – Catch up. You’re gonna lose her.- Relax. | -跟上 要跟丢了 -别紧张 |
[06:52] | This is not the first woman | 这不是第一个 |
[06:53] | I’ve surreptitiously followed | 在我荣获人身限制令 |
[06:54] | while honoring the letter of a restraining order. | 依然被我偷偷摸摸跟踪的女人 |
[07:00] | Oh. Looks like she’s heading for Malibu. | 看来她往马里布方向开 |
[07:02] | Who does she know in Malibu? | 她在马里布认识谁 |
[07:03] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[07:06] | – What the hell is that? – Oh, damn. | -搞什么鬼 -该死 |
[07:08] | I’m out of gas. | 没油了 |
[07:10] | – How could you be out of gas?- I don’t know. | -你怎么会没油的 -我不知道 |
[07:12] | I just put three dollars in the other day. | 前几天才加了三块钱油 |
[07:15] | Three dollars? | 三美元? |
[07:16] | Actually $2.50.I bought a Milky Way. | 实际上是两块五 我买了条银河棒(巧克力糖) |
[07:20] | Oh, crap! | 你这垃圾 |
[07:22] | All right, we’ll just have to call Triple-A. | 行了 我们打电话叫AAA(道路救援组织) |
[07:27] | You don’t have Triple-A? | 你没有AAA? |
[07:29] | It costs, like, $49 a year. | 那好像只要49块一年 |
[07:31] | Charlie, I gas up three dollars at a time! | 查理 我每次加油只加三美元 |
[07:33] | Great! Just great! | 好 太好了 |
[07:35] | Do you have Triple-A? | 你有AAA吗 |
[07:36] | I have Mercedes Gold Platinum Valet | 我有张大奔的白金贵宾服务卡 |
[07:39] | something or other. | 之类的 |
[07:40] | So? Won’t they come and help us? | 那么他们会来帮我们吗 |
[07:42] | Let’s see. | 我们来看 |
[07:44] | Will Mercedes come out to put gas in an ’89 Volvo? | 大奔的人会出来给89款沃尔沃加油吗? |
[07:47] | I’ll call them to ask. | 我来打电话问问他们 |
[07:50] | You’re actually waiting for me to call, aren’t you? | 实际上你就等我打电话 是吧 |
[07:55] | No. | 不 |
[07:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:59] | We’ll just have to hoof it. | 我们只有步行了 |
[08:01] | What, I’m supposed to leave my car abandoned | 什么 要我把车扔在这 |
[08:03] | on the side of the road? | 大路边上? |
[08:04] | What if somebody tries to steal it? | 如果有人要偷它怎么办 |
[08:06] | Good thinking. | 想法不错 |
[08:07] | Leave the keys, gas money,and a thank-you note. | 留下钥匙 加油钱 再留个纸条说谢谢 |
[08:11] | Spoken like someone with insurance! | 说得好像人家买过保险似的 |
[08:20] | My feet… are killing me. | 我的脚 痛死了 |
[08:22] | Well, that’s what you get | 那是你穿昂贵的 |
[08:24] | for wearing those expensive Italian loafers. | 意大利皮鞋的后果 |
[08:26] | They’re just not made for walking. | 这不是用来走路的 |
[08:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:33] | Hi, Charlie. | 嗨 查理 |
[08:35] | Chels? | 切尔西 |
[08:36] | Hey, Uncle Charlie, | 查理伯伯 |
[08:37] | you look like a ’70s porn star. | 你看上去像七十年代A片明星 |
[08:42] | I’m guessing. | 我猜的 |
[08:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[08:52] | I needed to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[08:54] | Okay. What’s up? | 好吧 什么事 |
[08:58] | Oh, uh, come on, Jake. | 来吧 杰克 |
[08:59] | Let’s give them some privacy. | 给他们点私人空间 |
[09:01] | Why? Do you think they’re gonna do it on the couch? | 为什么 你觉得他们要在沙发上就干? |
[09:08] | Okay, here it is. | 是这样的 |
[09:13] | Seeing you tonight made me realize | 今晚看到你让我明白 |
[09:15] | how much I miss you. | 我有多想你 |
[09:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:18] | Do you miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[09:20] | Oh, yeah, he’s been crying like a little girl. | 想 他还哭得像个小女孩 |
[09:23] | Will you go away! | 你可以走开吗 |
[09:25] | What? I’m on your side. | 怎么了 我可是挺你的 |
[09:28] | Well, I can see nothing’s changed around here. | 我看这里没什么改变 |
[09:31] | Well, just that you’re gone. | 嗯 只是你走了 |
[09:34] | And-and yes,I do miss you, | 而且是的 我很想你 |
[09:35] | and I have been crying like a little girl. | 还哭得像个小女孩 |
[09:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:40] | So, what have you been up to? | 最近忙什么 |
[09:44] | Not much. How do you like living | 没什么 你觉得跟你爸 |
[09:46] | with your dad and his boyfriend? | 还有他男朋友一起住怎么样 |
[09:48] | It’s a little weird. | 有点怪怪的 |
[09:49] | I can imagine. | 我可以想象 |
[09:50] | Two old Navy guys shacking up. | 两个老海军队员为爱而同居一屋 |
[09:54] | The walls are pretty thin. | 我们家隔音效果不是很好 |
[09:58] | Every night I’m hearing: | 每晚我都会听见 |
[09:59] | “Up periscope,down periscope.” | “潜镜上移 潜镜下移” |
[10:04] | “Launch the torpedo.” | “发射鱼雷” |
[10:07] | Enough idle chitchat. | 聊家常到此结束 |
[10:09] | What’s the deal with you and Brad? | 你和布莱德处得怎么样 |
[10:10] | He’s great, but… | 他很好 但是 |
[10:12] | it’s just not the same. | 不如咱俩之间来电 |
[10:14] | Have you two, uh…? | 那你们有没有… |
[10:17] | No. | 没有 |
[10:22] | Wipe that smile off your face. | 把你得意忘形的笑脸收起来 |
[10:25] | You wipe it off. | 你来收吧 |
[10:32] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你可得多下点功夫才行 |
[10:41] | – One question. – Yeah? | -问你个事 -怎么了 |
[10:43] | What was with the mustache? | 那小胡子是怎么回事 |
[10:45] | When I’m out with Alan, | 当我和艾伦一起出去的时候 |
[10:47] | I don’t like people to recognize me. | 我不想被别人认出来 |
[10:51] | Hey, they are doing it on the couch. | 哇 他们果然在沙发上开搞了 |
[10:57] | So what’s the deal with Uncle Charlie and Chelsea? | 查理伯伯和切尔西是怎么回事 |
[10:59] | Are they back together, | 他们是旧情复燃 |
[11:00] | or was that just a booty call? | 还是为了打快炮? |
[11:02] | What do you know about booty calls? | 你知道什么是打快炮吗 |
[11:05] | In theory, everything. | 理论上的 我全知道 |
[11:10] | Aw, crap. | 靠 |
[11:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:13] | Just a little disappointed. | 只是有点小失望而已 |
[11:15] | I saw Chelsea’s car outside.I didn’t see yours. | 我看见切尔西的车停在外面了 没看见你的 |
[11:21] | She spent the night, | 她在这过夜了 |
[11:22] | but we don’t know if they’re back together | 但是我们还不知道他们是旧情复燃 |
[11:24] | or if they were just scratching the old itch. | 还是单纯地为了解决生理需要 |
[11:27] | What do you know about the old itch? | 你知道什么是生理需要吗 |
[11:29] | It’s intercourse, Dad. | 爸 说白了就是交媾嘛 |
[11:30] | Why do we play these games? | 这种你问我答有啥意思呀 |
[11:35] | Good morning, all. | 各位 早上好 |
[11:37] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[11:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:47] | Come on. Give. | 拜托 别卖关子了 |
[11:48] | There’s nothing to give. | 没啥值得卖关子的 |
[11:50] | She came by, said she misses me,spent the night. | 就是她过来 说她很想我 然后就在这过夜了 |
[11:53] | Yay. | 爽死了 |
[11:55] | So is she moving back in? | 那她会搬回来住吗 |
[11:57] | Is the wedding back on? | 婚礼会如期举行吗 |
[11:59] | Or was it just making the beast with two backs? | 还是你们只是临幸下彼此? |
[12:03] | What is wrong with you?! | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[12:06] | I’m at an awkward age. | 我正处于尴尬的青春期 |
[12:11] | Morning, everyone. | 各位 早上好 |
[12:12] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[12:13] | Hey, you want coffee? | 要来点咖啡吗 |
[12:14] | Actually, I have to get home and change for work. | 不用了 我得回家换衣服上班 |
[12:16] | – Oh, okay. – Can we talk? | -好的 -咱俩能单独聊聊吗 |
[12:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:20] | Oh, that’s never good. | 肯定不是什么好事 |
[12:22] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:23] | That’s what Mom said to you. | 我妈当初也是这么问你的 |
[12:27] | So I’m thinking,you grab some things | 我想着你可以先从你爸爸家 |
[12:29] | from your dad’s for tonight, | 拿点东西来过夜 |
[12:30] | and then we move all of your stuff back this weekend. | 然后我们周末的时候再帮你把东西全搬回来 |
[12:33] | Charlie, I’m not coming back tonight. | 查理 今晚我不来了 |
[12:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:36] | Last night was good, right? | 昨晚不是挺好的吗 |
[12:37] | It was great, but it doesn’t solve our problems. | 昨晚很棒 但是这不能解决我们之间的问题 |
[12:41] | Sure solved mine. | 至少解决了我的问题 |
[12:43] | It’s not that I don’t love you, | 这不是因为我不爱你 |
[12:46] | but I’m still not sure that we have a future together. | 而是我还不确定我们之间是否有未来 |
[12:48] | Chelsea, you’re really freaking me out here. | 切尔西 你说这话可是吓着我了 |
[12:51] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:52] | Come on. Wait. | 拜托 先别走 |
[12:54] | Oh, I found your mustache. | 对了 我找到你的小胡子了 |
[12:56] | Where was it? | 在哪儿找到的 |
[12:57] | Where do you think it was?It was stuck to my ass. | 你觉得呢 这玩意儿夹在我屁股缝里了 |
[13:15] | Feel like talking? | 想聊聊吗 |
[13:18] | No, I do not. | 不 一点儿也不想 |
[13:21] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[13:24] | You got to admit you’re in a better place now | 你至少得承认 比起昨晚 |
[13:26] | than you were this time last night. | 你现在所处的位置好多了 |
[13:28] | I mean, 24 hours ago, | 我是说 24小时以前 |
[13:31] | the woman you love was on a date with another man. | 你钟爱的女人在跟别的男人约会 |
[13:33] | But presto-change-o,she wound up | 但是风水轮流转 |
[13:36] | spending the night with you. | 她最后可是跟你一起过的夜哦 |
[13:38] | Of course, come the morning, | 当然 春宵一过 |
[13:40] | once again, she dropped you like a lead turd. | 事件重演 她因为没有前景而抛弃你 |
[13:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:47] | You didn’t want to talk. | 我知道你不想说话 |
[13:54] | Me, I’m just the opposite. | 而我却 恰好相反 |
[13:57] | When I get my heart broken,I have to talk. | 每次我伤心 我就忍不住要说话 |
[14:00] | You cannot shut me up. | 你阻止不了我的 |
[14:01] | Yakkity-yak-yak-yak-yak. | 一直说 一直说 说说说 |
[14:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:16] | I’ve tried to be the strong, silent type, | 我试着去做一个坚强而内敛的人 |
[14:18] | but… it’s just not who I am. | 但…我真的做不来 |
[14:20] | I mean, not to mention there’s physical manifestations | 我的意思是 更不用说身体有多种形式 |
[14:23] | to bottling up your feelings. | 让我们把自己的感觉憋在心里 |
[14:24] | I mean, constipation,migraines. | 比如说 便秘 偏头痛 |
[14:27] | Or it goes the other way:gas, diarrhea. | 又或者通过别的方式释放 放屁 拉肚子 |
[14:32] | You just cannot predict it. | 你总是无法预料 |
[14:34] | It’s kind of an emotional crapshoot. | 要发泄情绪就像在碰运气 |
[14:42] | Crapshoot. | 碰运气 |
[14:45] | That just came to me,right off the top of my head. | 这个词突然就从我脑海蹦出来了 |
[14:49] | Got it. | 明白 |
[14:55] | But you are lucky. | 但你是幸运的 |
[14:57] | You’ve got your music to express your feelings. | 你可以通过音乐来表达你的感情 |
[15:00] | I mean, you could play the blues, for instance. | 比如说 你可以弹蓝调音乐 |
[15:08] | My baby done left me | 我的宝贝离我而去 |
[15:14] | She ain’t coming back | 她再也不会回来 |
[15:23] | What’s going on? | 你们在干嘛 |
[15:24] | I’m smothering your daddy. | 我要闷死你爸爸 |
[15:40] | I’m just saying it seems like every time | 我是说 好像每次 |
[15:43] | it’s my turn to pick up the crap, he’s got the runs. | 一到我给它捡大便 它就拉个不停 |
[15:46] | Well, stop feeding him chili. | 呃 那你别喂它辣的东西 |
[15:48] | – Oh, hey, Charlie.- Hey, Charlie. | -你好啊 查理 -你好 查理 |
[15:51] | Hey, Tom, Ed. | 汤姆 爱德 你们好 |
[15:53] | Are you looking for Chelsea? | 你来找切尔西吗 |
[15:54] | No, he came to see two old queens | 不是 他是来看两位老玻璃 |
[15:56] | walking a dog. | 带着她们的忠犬散步 |
[15:57] | Who are you calling a queen, Elizabeth? | 你叫谁玻璃呢 娘们儿 |
[16:00] | She’s not here, Charlie. | 她不在这儿 查理 |
[16:02] | She went to dinner with that Brad guy. | 她和那个叫布莱德的吃晚餐去了 |
[16:05] | You want to come in, have a beer? | 要不要进来 喝杯啤酒 |
[16:07] | Nah, I don’t want to bother you guys. | 我不想打扰你们 |
[16:09] | Don’t be silly. Come on. | 客气啥 来吧 |
[16:10] | Okay, thanks. | 那好 谢谢 |
[16:12] | You had to tell him she’s with Brad? | 你不说她和布莱德在一起会死啊 |
[16:15] | What, I’m supposed to lie? | 咋啦 要我撒谎吗 |
[16:17] | No, but you can dummy up. | 糊弄一下总可以吧 |
[16:19] | I mean, look at the poor bastard. | 你看这可怜的小崽子 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking. | 对不起 没想那么多 |
[16:26] | “I wasn’t thinking.” | 没想那么多 |
[16:28] | That should be your middle name. | 你的中间名就叫这个好了 |
[16:29] | Don’t be getting in my face when I’m holding a bag of poop. | 我拎着一袋子狗屎时别招惹我 |
[16:37] | I’ll grab some brews. | 我去拿啤酒来 |
[16:38] | Chelsea told me about last night. | 昨晚的事切尔西告诉我了 |
[16:41] | I don’t understand it, Tom. | 我真搞不明白了 汤姆 |
[16:43] | I thought we were back together. | 我以为我们和好了 |
[16:45] | Yeah, well, you can’t make sense out of a woman. | 女人做事 你是理不出个一二三的 |
[16:47] | They’re like beautiful puzzles with missing pieces, | 她们就像是缺几块的美丽拼图 |
[16:49] | or a great book with no ending, | 或是精彩却没有结局的书 |
[16:51] | or like my old man used to say, | 或者如我那老家伙经常所说 |
[16:53] | “They’re all friggin’ nuts.” | 她们全他妈是可怕的疯子 |
[16:57] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[16:59] | Should I leave her alone? Should I pursue her? | 我是该离她远点 还是要穷追猛打 |
[17:01] | If I might chime in. | 容我插一句 |
[17:04] | I would say that stopping by unannounced, | 你这样不宣而来 |
[17:07] | with some liquor store flowers, | 送的花还是从酒吧买的 |
[17:09] | sends up a rather desperate flare. | 完全就是绝望可怜虫的表现 |
[17:11] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:13] | I just couldn’t sit home and do nothing. | 但我不能在家干坐着什么也不做 |
[17:16] | I keep turning it over in my mind. | 总是翻来覆去地想 |
[17:17] | What did I do wrong? | 我做错啥了 |
[17:19] | What could I have done differently? | 怎样才能做得好些 |
[17:20] | Man, how many times did I ask myself that question | 老天 我还陷在婚姻围城里时 这问题 |
[17:23] | when I was married? | 不知问过自己多少遍 |
[17:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:25] | What have we got between the two of us– | 我们俩在一起前都经历了什么 |
[17:27] | something like 80 years of marriage? | 加起来有80年的婚姻生活吧 |
[17:28] | Let’s see–I was with Beth for 38, | 我想想 我和贝丝结婚38年 |
[17:32] | and you were with Martha for 40, 41… | 你和玛莎是40 还是41年 |
[17:35] | I didn’t need you to actually do the math. | 我没要你算得这么清楚 |
[17:37] | Don’t bark at me. | 不准吼我 |
[17:38] | I’ll beat the snot out of you. | 我会把你打得满地找牙 |
[17:40] | Bring it on, Mister. | 放马过来啊 老兄 |
[17:44] | Maybe I should go. | 我还是走吧 |
[17:45] | No, no, no, sit down. | 不不不 坐下 |
[17:46] | Finish your beer. | 喝完啤酒 |
[17:48] | We’re just sparring. | 我们只是打口水战 |
[17:49] | I love this broken-down son of a bitch. | 我超爱这个坏坏的黑犊子 |
[17:51] | Oh, for God’s sake, don’t gay it up | 额滴神呐 有外人在 |
[17:53] | in front of company. | 别这么基情行不 |
[17:54] | Now you listen to me, young man, | 听我说 小伙子 |
[17:56] | in the final analysis, | 分析表明 |
[17:58] | it doesn’t matter what you did or didn’t do. | 你怎样做并不重要 |
[18:00] | You want Chelsea back? | 你想重获切尔西的芳心 |
[18:02] | You’ve got to make her miss you like you did last night. | 你就要如昨晚那样让她想念你 |
[18:05] | And she’s not going to miss you if you’re squatting in her living room | 要是你在她家客厅蹲点儿 她可不会想你 |
[18:08] | with those sad-ass petunias. | 尤其还带着这些破牵牛花 |
[18:10] | So, what, I’m supposed to just go about my business | 这么说 我要该干嘛干嘛去 |
[18:13] | hoping that one day she shows up | 然后希望有天她突然出现 |
[18:15] | and says, “I’m back”? | 对我说 “我回到你身边了” |
[18:16] | Or you can do like me and Ed did. | 你也可以仿效我和爱德 |
[18:18] | Change teams. | 加入”同志”队伍 |
[18:21] | A lot easier living with a man than a woman. | 比起女人 与男人共同生活容易多了 |
[18:24] | Tom and I watch the same TV shows. | 汤姆和我看同样的电视节目 |
[18:27] | We like the same food. | 我们喜欢同样的食物 |
[18:28] | You don’t have to leave the room to fart. | 放屁也不需要特意离开 |
[18:30] | You don’t have to, but it sure would be a nice idea. | 你是不需要 真是”香飘万里”啊 |
[18:36] | Okay, well, thanks, fellas. | 那么 谢了 前辈 |
[18:39] | This was real helpful. | 获益匪浅 |
[18:41] | We’re always here for you, Charlie. | 查理 我们永远支持你 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | And don’t tell Chelsea I stopped by. | 还有 别告诉切尔西我来过了 |
[18:46] | I wouldn’t dream of it. | 不会说的 |
[18:47] | And remember what we told you: | 记住我们说的 |
[18:49] | lay low for a while. | 低调一阵儿 |
[18:50] | “Run silent, Run deep”. | 学习《太平洋潜艇战》(58年反映二战的电影) |
[18:51] | There you go. | 没错 |
[18:57] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得这样如何 |
[18:59] | Watch Sports Center and then fool around a little? | 我们看看《体育中心》 然后再亲热亲热 |
[19:03] | You, uh, you need to take a Viagra? | 你需要吃片伟哥吗 |
[19:07] | You’re my Viagra, baby. | 宝贝儿 你就是我的伟哥 |
[19:09] | Ah, that’s so sweet. | 小嘴儿真甜 |
[19:12] | Just for that, you can hold the remote. | 就冲这句 遥控器归你了 |
[19:28] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to disturb you. | 抱歉 不是有意打扰你的 |
[19:30] | Just grabbing a water. | 来拿瓶水 |
[19:31] | No, no, no, it’s fine. | 不不不 没事儿 |
[19:33] | Come on. Join me. | 来吧 一起坐 |
[19:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:40] | Yeah, sit down. | 当然 来坐吧 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | Listen, uh, | 听我说 |
[19:52] | I want to apologize for… you know… | 我要为那个什么道歉 你知道的 |
[19:56] | Trying to kill me with a pillow? | 想用抱枕把我灭了 |
[19:58] | It was horseplay. | 闹着玩儿的 |
[20:00] | Don’t make a big thing about it. | 别小题大做 |
[20:02] | What I’m saying is that I know | 我想说 我知道 |
[20:03] | you were trying to cheer me up, | 你是好心让我振作起来 |
[20:05] | and I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[20:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:10] | I realize that I give you a hard time about living here, | 你在这里住 我知道自己经常给你小鞋穿 |
[20:14] | but frankly, | 但说实话 |
[20:16] | it’s probably a good thing for me to… | 这对我来说也许是件好事 就是 |
[20:20] | have you around. | 有你在我身边 |
[20:24] | Wow, Charlie. | 哇 查理 |
[20:26] | That means so much to hear you say that. | 你这番话对我来说意义重大 |
[20:29] | Well… | 还有 |
[20:33] | I do… I do love you, buddy. | 我 我真的爱你 老弟 |
[20:39] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:42] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[20:45] | I don’t want this moment to ever end. | 人家希望时间永远停留在这刻 |
[20:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:52] | I mean it. I am not letting go. | 我是认真的 我不会放手了 |
[20:54] | Well, you’re gonna have to, | 恐怕你必须要放 |
[20:56] | ’cause it’s starting to get a little weird. | 这情形开始怪怪的了 |
[20:58] | We don’t need women. | 我们不需要女人 |
[21:00] | We’ve got each other. | 我们拥有彼此 |
[21:01] | All right, you brought this on yourself. | 行了 你自找的 |
[21:06] | Don’t worry. I’ll wait for you on the other side. | 别担心 我在天堂的另一头等你 |