时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Yes, Judith, I did deduct $30 | 是的 朱蒂丝 我的确从这个月的 |
[00:04] | from your child support check this month. | 孩子抚养费中减去了30块钱 |
[00:08] | Because I paid for Jake’s haircut. | 因为杰克剪头发是我出的钱 |
[00:11] | Yes, it is usually nine dollars, | 是的 平时只有9块钱 |
[00:12] | but he wanted to go someplace without hobbyhorses. | 他这次去的那个地方可不便宜 |
[00:16] | I know he’s never gonna win any beauty contests, | 我知道他赢不了选美比赛 |
[00:19] | but he is our son. | 但他也是我的儿子啊 |
[00:22] | Look, I’ve got a patient.I got to go. | 好了有个病人 我挂了 |
[00:26] | Sorry you had to hear that. | 不好意思让你听这些 |
[00:28] | That’s, uh, that’s my ex-wife. | 是我的 我的前妻 |
[00:31] | Bee-yatch. | 不是啥好鸟 |
[00:38] | Hello, Mrs. Honeycutt.I’m Dr. Harper. | 霍尼卡特太太你好 我是哈勃医生 |
[00:40] | Doctor. | 你好医生 |
[00:41] | Okay, so you are having spasms in your lower back? | 你的后腰有些痉挛是吗 |
[00:44] | Yeah, it’s awful. | 是的 疼的要命 |
[00:45] | Some days I can’t even get out of bed. | 严重时我都起不了床 |
[00:48] | Oh, I know how that . | 对此我深有体会 |
[00:49] | You have back problems, too? | 你的腰也不好吗 |
[00:51] | No. | 不是 |
[00:54] | Anyway, why don’t you lie face down, | 好了 你可以趴下来了 |
[00:56] | and we’ll see if we can locate the problem. | 让我们看看你的问题在哪 |
[00:57] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么都试过了 |
[00:59] | Acupuncture, yoga, shiatsu. | 针灸 瑜伽 日式指压 |
[01:02] | Nothing seems to work. | 就没有一样管用的 |
[01:04] | Not surprised. | 肯定不管用的 |
[01:05] | Those Eastern practices are mostly hooey. | 那些东方的玩意基本上都是忽悠人的 |
[01:08] | Modern chiropractic, on the other hand, | 而现代脊椎按摩就是另外一回事了 |
[01:10] | is built on over 50 years of solid science. | 他们可是有50年坚实的科学基础的 |
[01:13] | Okay, let’s take a look at what we’ve got here. | 让我们来瞅瞅你到底是啥毛病 |
[01:18] | Okay, now is this too much pressure? | 这里是不是感觉很紧张 |
[01:19] | No. | 没有 |
[01:21] | Okay, how about this? | 那这里呢 |
[01:23] | No. | 也没有 |
[01:24] | Okay, now is this where the spasms occur? | 是不是这里有痉挛 |
[01:26] | A little lower. | 低一点 |
[01:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:29] | Here? | 这吗 |
[01:30] | Lower. | 再低点 |
[01:31] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[01:33] | Am I hurting you? | 我手太重了吗 |
[01:34] | No! God, no! | 不是 天啊太爽了 |
[01:39] | Nobody’s touched me like this since my husband died. | 我老公死后就没人这样摸过我 |
[01:42] | Oh, um, I’m so sorry. | 那个啥 不好意思 |
[01:44] | Um, how long has it been since…? | 你多久没有那啥自从那啥 |
[01:46] | That long, huh? | 看出来有蛮久了 |
[01:51] | Oh, my, it’s, uh, pretty…pretty sensitive here. | 你这里还真的是很敏感 |
[01:54] | Harder! | 用力 |
[01:55] | Oh, okay, no problem. Um… | 好的 |
[01:58] | So, just out of curiosity, how did you find me? | 我很好奇你是怎么找到这里的 |
[02:01] | Uh, referral? Uh, my Web site? | 其他病人介绍的 我的网站 |
[02:03] | Or the fliers on the counter | 还是街转角蒙古烤肉店 |
[02:05] | of the Mongolian barbecue across the street? | 柜台的广告传单 |
[02:07] | Shut up and rub! | 你丫闭嘴 接着摩擦我 |
[02:09] | Uh, I’m not technically rubbing. | 专业上讲我并不是在摩擦 |
[02:12] | Whoa! Whoa, Nellie. Whoa! | 我的神啊 |
[02:14] | Don’t stop! I’m not stopping. | -求求你别停 -我没停啊 |
[02:16] | Oh, spank me! | 用力的打我 |
[02:17] | I’m-I’m sorry? | 你 你说啥 |
[02:19] | Spank my lonely ass! | 用力打我寂寞的屁屁吧 |
[02:21] | – What?! – Do it, bitch! | -你还好吧 -赶紧动手婊子 |
[02:24] | Yes, Doctor, harder! | 太棒了 医生 再用力点 |
[02:27] | Yes! | 爽啊 |
[02:28] | Oh, God, yes! | 神啊 太爽了 |
[02:49] | Okay, let’s take a look at the schedule. | 让我们看看预约表 |
[02:51] | See what the, uh, rest of the afternoon looks like. | 看来今天下午就这一个病人啊 |
[02:55] | Oh, that’s not too bad. | 也不是很糟嘛 |
[02:58] | So, how are you liking your first day at work here? | 你第一天工作还开心不 |
[03:04] | Thank you, Dr. Harper. | 谢谢你 哈勃医生 |
[03:05] | Uh, you are most welcome. | 你真的太客气了 |
[03:07] | A-And remember, alternating an ice pack with a heating pad | 你交替使用冰敷和热敷 |
[03:11] | is, uh, very helpful for spasming. | 对痉挛是很有效果的 |
[03:13] | I’d like to make another appointment. | 我要再预约一次 |
[03:15] | Oh, sure, sure. Uh… | 当然没问题 |
[03:17] | What were you thinking? Maybe next week, or…? | 那个下周如何 |
[03:19] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[03:20] | Uh, tonight? | 今晚 |
[03:21] | Oh, oh, gloriosky. | 真他妈的太好了 |
[03:24] | Uh, uh… well, we, uh…we close up at 5:00, so… | 但是 可是 可但是我们5点打烊 |
[03:27] | So I can expect you at my place at 9:00. | 那你就9点到我家了 |
[03:29] | Oh, gee. Uh, I-I don’t do house calls. | 我是不上门服务的 |
[03:34] | Per se. | 但是凡事总有第一次 |
[03:36] | See you at 9:00. | 晚上9点见 |
[03:45] | Uh, some patients pay in cash. | 有时候病人付我们现金 |
[03:50] | Uh, uh, their insurance, uh,won’t cover chiropractic. | 那是因为他们的医保不负担脊椎按摩费用 |
[03:53] | Uh, part of our ongoing health care crisis. | 这也是我们正进行的医保改革的悲剧 |
[03:57] | Tragic, really. | 之一 |
[04:01] | Uh, by the way, you are doing one heck of a job. | 顺便说一下 你做的是一份待遇不错的工作 |
[04:06] | In fact, here’s a little something for you. | 这是一点小意思 |
[04:10] | Just ’cause your smile lights up the place. | 因为你的笑容让这里蓬荜生辉 |
[04:13] | You know what? Let’s sweeten the pot. | 让我们再锦上添花一下吧 |
[04:16] | Um, can you give me ten back? | 能不能找给我10块钱 |
[04:20] | Not a problem. | 没有零钱就算了 |
[04:21] | Can’t put a price on a smile. | 笑容是无价的 |
[04:54] | I like the new look. | 你的新头型不错 |
[04:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:56] | It’t fashion forward. | 这可是超前流行的 |
[04:58] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[04:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不是很了解 |
[05:01] | It’s what the guy who cut my hair said. | 我的发型师这样说 |
[05:02] | He also said it was “fun and fabulous.” | 他也说我的头型又有情趣又迷人(GAY语言) |
[05:05] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:06] | Yeah, and he invited Dad to a party. | 他邀请我爸参加一个聚会 |
[05:11] | I didn’t go. | 我不会去的 |
[05:13] | It’s just nice to be asked. | 他只是随便问问 |
[05:14] | So, why’d you decide to abandon | 为什么你不再喜欢 |
[05:17] | your classic cereal bowl coif? | 你原来的那锅盖头了 |
[05:19] | What’s a “coif”? | 什么叫锅盖头 |
[05:21] | You can’t glean it from the context? | 你就不能结合上下文推断意思吗 |
[05:23] | What’s “glean”? | 啥叫推断 |
[05:24] | Why’d you change your freakin’ hair? | 你为啥换了你的傻瓜发型 |
[05:27] | My new girlfriend wanted me to. | 我的新女朋友让我换的 |
[05:29] | If your new girlfriend wanted you | 你的新女朋友让你 |
[05:30] | to jump off a bridge, would you do that? | 从桥上跳下来你也跳吗 |
[05:32] | If she put her tongue in my mouth | 如果她问我的时候 |
[05:33] | when she asked me, yeah. | 把舌头伸进我嘴巴 我会 |
[05:36] | Well, I can’t blame you. | 那我也不能怪你 |
[05:38] | I once bought a woman a car for the same reason. | 我有次因为同样理由给一个女人买车 |
[05:40] | She put her tongue in your mouth? | 她把舌头伸进你嘴巴? |
[05:43] | Sure, let’s say mouth. | 是 也可以说是嘴 |
[05:46] | Can we get the check, please? | 买单 谢谢 |
[05:48] | Hey, why don’t you let me get this one? | 你怎么不让我来买呢 |
[05:51] | Really? You’re not going to go for the world record? | 真的吗 你不打算破世界纪录了? |
[05:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[05:54] | 1,647 meals in a row | 连续1647顿饭 |
[05:57] | where you haven’t taken out your stupid Velcro wallet. | 没有带你那白痴魔术贴钱包 |
[05:59] | You were counting? | 你还计数? |
[06:01] | Am I close? | 破纪录了吗 |
[06:02] | Nevertheless, I’m paying. | 不管怎样 我在买单 |
[06:07] | You smell that, Jake? | 你闻到没 杰克 |
[06:08] | The air coming out of your father’s wallet | 你爸钱包里出来的空气 |
[06:10] | has been in there since before you were born. | 你出生之前就在里面了 |
[06:12] | Very funny. | 很搞笑 |
[06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:15] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[06:17] | Nobody is going to believe this. | 没人会信这个的 |
[06:19] | For God’s sake. | 真要命 |
[06:27] | Hey, isn’t that Chelsea’s friend, Gail? | 那不是切尔西的朋友盖尔吗 |
[06:31] | yeah. | 是的 |
[06:32] | I wonder if I should say hello. | 不知道该不该打招呼 |
[06:34] | I wouldn’t mind saying hello. | 我不介意打个招呼 |
[06:35] | Finish paying the check, you weasel. | 买你的单 小滑头 |
[06:39] | Hey, Dad, as long as you got your wallet out, | 老爸 既然你把钱包拿出来了 |
[06:41] | I could use some new sneaks. | 我可以穿点新帆布运动鞋 |
[06:44] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | Are you dying? | 你要死了吗 |
[06:51] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[06:52] | Oh, hi, Gail. | 嗨 盖尔 |
[06:55] | Great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:56] | How’ve you been? | 近来怎么样 |
[06:57] | Pretty good. You? | 挺好 你呢 |
[06:59] | Well, you know… | 嗯 你也知道 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I’m sorry to hear about you and Chelsea. | 是 我很遗憾听到你跟切尔西的事 |
[07:03] | The way it goes. | 生活就是这样 |
[07:05] | Win some, lose some. | 有得有失 |
[07:06] | Start having liquor delivered straight to your house | 自从有了酒水快递到户 |
[07:08] | you don’t have to put on pants. | 你都不用穿裤子了 |
[07:10] | Well, if it’s any consolation, I know how you feel. | 如果这算安慰的话 我知道你的感受 |
[07:12] | I’m still not over my breakup. | 我还没走出分手的阴影 |
[07:15] | But I’m not much of a drinker, so… | 但我不是那么爱喝酒 所以 |
[07:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[07:19] | Have you, uh…have you seen Chelsea? | 你 你有见过切尔西吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah, actually I had dinner with her, and… | 有 实际上我们一起吃晚饭还有… |
[07:25] | We had dinner just the other night. | 我们就前几天吃过饭 |
[07:27] | Her and Brad? | 她和布莱德? |
[07:28] | Yeah, come to think of it, he was there. | 是 现在想起来了 他也在 |
[07:31] | Looks like they’re an item now. | 看来他们现在在一起了 |
[07:32] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[07:34] | You guess? | 你想是? |
[07:35] | What do you want from me, Charlie? | 你要我怎么说 查理 |
[07:37] | They’re in Mexico for the weekend. | 他们在墨西哥度周末 |
[07:38] | Mexico. Nice. | 墨西哥 不错啊 |
[07:41] | I went there with her once. | 我跟她去过一次 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:43] | No, no, no, no, it’s fine. | 不 不 不 没事 |
[07:44] | We had a great time. | 我们有过一段美好时光 |
[07:46] | In fact, when we got back, I bought her a car. | 实际上 我们回来后我给她买了辆车 |
[07:49] | Yeah, she told me. | 嗯 她说过 |
[07:53] | Listen, I got to go, but… | 这样 我要走了 但是 |
[07:56] | if you ever want to talk. | 如果你还想聊 |
[07:58] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[08:00] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:02] | For the last time, I am not dying and I’m not sick. | 最后一次 我没病也不是快死了 |
[08:05] | Everything’s fine. | 万事大吉 |
[08:07] | Okay, I got it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[08:08] | But you can understand my skepticism, right? | 但你能理解我的怀疑 对吧 |
[08:18] | I really don’t see why I shouldn’t ask her out. | 我真的看不出有什么理由不约她出来 |
[08:20] | Seriously? The woman is Chelsea’s best friend. | 你说真的? 她是切尔西最好的朋友 |
[08:23] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[08:24] | She’s single, I’m single. She’s lonely, I’m lonely. | 她单身 我光棍 她空虚 我寂寞 |
[08:27] | She’s gorgeous, I’m well above average. | 她美丽动人 我出类拔萃 |
[08:30] | I’m just saying it’s a bad idea. | 我只是说那不是个好点子 |
[08:32] | I never said it wasn’t a bad idea. | 我从未说过这不是坏点子 |
[08:34] | I said I don’t know why I shouldn’t do it. | 我是说我不知道为什么不该做 |
[08:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:40] | That’s a portable massage table. | 那是便携按摩椅 |
[08:41] | So, what, you’re givin’ rub-and-tugs on the pier now? | 什么 你现在去码头做摩擦运动? |
[08:44] | No. | 不 |
[08:46] | No, I am a licensed professional, | 不 我是持牌专业人士 |
[08:47] | and-and I will not stand here | 而且 而且我不会站在这 |
[08:50] | and be accused of unethical behavior. | 任由指责不道德行为 |
[08:52] | I mean, just because you have no moral compass | 我要说的是 你没有道德尺度 |
[08:55] | doesn’t mean I don’t. | 不代表我没有 |
[08:56] | And while, yes, that’s a triple negative, | 对 那就是三重否定 |
[08:58] | it nevertheless defines me | 然而就把我界定为 |
[09:00] | as the man for whom I am aiming to be! | 我想成为的那种人 |
[09:03] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[09:05] | I am just trying to augment my income | 我只是尝试通过出诊 |
[09:08] | by seeing clients in their homes, | 来增加我的收入 |
[09:10] | thus alleviating them of the added stress of commuting, | 以免他们承受额外的舟车劳顿 |
[09:14] | not to mention speed bumps and potholes, of which, | 跟别说减速带和坑洼 随便一个 |
[09:16] | as you know, can jostle the spine! | 你知道的 都可以挤压脊椎 |
[09:22] | Wow, guy picks up one $30 check | 哇 这家伙买了30块钱的单 |
[09:24] | and he has a brain aneurysm. | 就得了脑动脉瘤 |
[09:37] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[09:39] | Chelsea? | 切尔西 |
[09:41] | Hey! How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[09:43] | Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa,slow down, slow down. | 哇 哇 慢点 慢点说 |
[09:46] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了 |
[09:49] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:51] | You’re in Mexico? | 你在墨西哥? |
[09:54] | Why on Earth are you in Mexico? | 你究竟怎么会在墨西哥 |
[09:57] | Oh, sure, Brad. | 哦 对了 布莱德 |
[10:01] | Oh, sweetie, I’m sorry it’s not working out. | 宝贝 我很遗憾那没有好结果 |
[10:06] | Well, I love you and I miss you, too. | 我爱你 我也想你 |
[10:09] | When are you gonna be back? | 你打算什么时候回来 |
[10:11] | Okay, okay, I’ll-I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 好的 我 我们明天见 |
[10:14] | I… can’t wait. | 我…迫不及待了 |
[10:15] | All right, bye-bye, sweetie. | 好的 拜拜 亲爱的 |
[10:22] | I hope that smile’s for me. | 希望这个笑容是给我的 |
[10:28] | Uh, who else would it be for? | 不给你还会给谁呢 |
[10:39] | You ready for round two? | 准备好开始第二战了没 |
[10:41] | Well, um…yes and no. | 额…既想又不想 |
[10:47] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了么 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[10:49] | While you were in the bathroom, | 你在浴室的时候 |
[10:52] | uh, Chelsea called. | 切尔西打电话来过 |
[10:54] | Really? | 真的么 |
[10:56] | Apparently, things didn’t go well in Mexico, | 显然在墨西哥过的不咋滴 |
[10:59] | and she’s coming home. | 她要打道回府了 |
[11:00] | Well, that’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:03] | Anyway, she wants to see me. | 不管怎样 她要来看我 |
[11:05] | Said she loves me and misses me. | 而且还说她爱我 很想念我 |
[11:08] | So, one call and you’re just gonna go running back? | 就是说一个电话把你送回过去了? |
[11:11] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:17] | Well… this is awkward. | 这可真尴尬 |
[11:21] | Come on. You know how I feel about her. | 拜托 你知道我对她的感情的 |
[11:23] | I do. | 是知道 |
[11:25] | So, we should probably keep what happened tonight | 我们应该把今晚这事保密 |
[11:29] | just between us, right? | 就我俩知道 成不 |
[11:31] | Mum’s the word? | 别声张 |
[11:31] | Zip the lip? | 别张嘴 |
[11:32] | Ixnay on the oggie day aisle stay? | 虾米话都表说 |
[11:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:42] | You know, we could just pretend | 我们也可以假装 |
[11:45] | that you didn’t get the phone call | 你没有接到过那电话的 |
[11:47] | for, like, another hour. | 装上个一小时左右 |
[11:50] | We could, couldn’t we? | 当然 干嘛不 |
[11:54] | But wouldn’t that be… wrong? | 但这样会不会…是个错误 |
[11:57] | I won’t tell if you don’t. | 你知我知 |
[12:00] | Uh, I’m sorry, Gail. | 抱歉 盖尔 |
[12:04] | I can’t, I can’t justify it to myself. | 不行 我无法让自己相信是正确的 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | Well, can I at least kiss you good night? | 那我能否跟你吻别呢 |
[12:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:20] | On the other hand, | 可话说回来 |
[12:22] | there’s no arguing with a boner. | 我可争不过这擎天一柱 |
[12:29] | Let’s see. | 算算看 |
[12:31] | When Gail came over, | 盖尔过来的时候 |
[12:32] | it’s 11:00 here and midnight in Cabo. | 这里是11点 卡布是0点 |
[12:36] | When Chelsea called, | 切尔西打过来的时候 |
[12:38] | it was midnight here and 1:00 in Cabo. | 这里是0点 卡布是1点 |
[12:41] | So when I did Gail at 12:10, | 我在12:10上了盖尔 |
[12:44] | Chelsea technically hadn’t called yet. | 从技术上来说切尔西还没打过来 |
[12:49] | Not my best work, but I can live with it. | 不是我算的妙 但我可以心安理得了点 |
[13:03] | Tough night, Bunky? | 煎熬的一晚啊 猛男 |
[13:05] | I’m a whore, Charlie. | 查理 我是鸭 |
[13:07] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别这么说自己 |
[13:09] | Jake needed a haircut, and you had no money. | 杰克需要美发 但你又没钱 |
[13:11] | What? No, no! | 什么 不 不是的 |
[13:13] | I took money to give a woman pleasure. | 有个女人给我钱就为让她爽 |
[13:17] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:18] | You… gave a woman pleasure? | 你让一个女人爽了 |
[13:22] | Oh, you have no idea what powerful orgasms | 你大概不知道这双手能制造 |
[13:25] | these hands are capable of delivering. | 多么强有力的高潮吧 |
[13:27] | No, no, no. I’ve always known that. | 不 我一直知道这点 |
[13:29] | I just find it hard to believe | 我只是不敢相信 |
[13:30] | they could give them to other people. | 这双手能让别人这么爽 |
[13:34] | Yeah, well, maybe this’ll convince you. | 好吧 大概这能说服你 |
[13:40] | A woman gave you this? | 一个女人给的 |
[13:41] | Uh-huh, right before she told me | 对啊 就在她跟我说 |
[13:44] | she was done with me and I could show myself out. | 我可以闪人了之前给的 |
[13:47] | Sounds like a dream date to me. | 听上去就像是个梦幻般的约会 |
[13:48] | So what’s the problem? | 有啥问题么 |
[13:50] | How do I live with myself? | 我怎么才能心安理得 |
[13:52] | How did you live with yourself before? | 你以前是怎么心安理得的 |
[13:53] | By thinking I was better than you. | 通过想我再怎么样也比你强 |
[13:56] | Now after all these years, | 这么多年之后 |
[13:57] | I’ve finally descended to your level. | 我终于屈居到你这层次了 |
[13:59] | Oh, no-no-no, no, no. | 噢 不 不 不 不 |
[14:00] | I may have done some questionable things in my life, | 我一生中也许做过一些可质疑的事 |
[14:02] | but I have never taken money for it. | 但我从没靠这拿过钱 |
[14:06] | That’s not to say it wasn’t offered. | 不是说没人给过我 |
[14:09] | Deservedly so. | 应得的还是拿了 |
[14:11] | Fine, I’m worse than you. | 好吧 我比你还糟 |
[14:12] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我一直这么说的 |
[14:15] | Well, I am going to take a shower | 我去洗个澡 |
[14:16] | and try to wash the cheapness off me. | 试着把铜臭味洗掉 |
[14:18] | Better take some steel wool and a cheese grater. | 那就最好用钢丝球和铁板刷吧 |
[14:23] | Hey, Alan. | 艾伦 你好 |
[14:24] | Oh, Gail… | 盖尔 |
[14:27] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[14:29] | Don’t judge me, Pretty Woman. | 别用有色眼光看我 你这”风月俏佳人” |
[14:35] | Charlie, I better get going. | 查理 我准备走了 |
[14:36] | Right, right. | 对的 好的 |
[14:37] | So, uh, you and I are okay? | 你和我没问题了吧 |
[14:39] | Yeah. I’m just sorry it has to end. | 恩 我只是很抱歉不得不结束了 |
[14:41] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:43] | Chelsea’s a lucky girl. | 切尔西是个很幸运的姑娘 |
[14:44] | You think so? You should tell her. | 你这样认为么 你应该跟她说 |
[14:46] | I mean, don’t tell her. | 我是说 别跟她说 |
[14:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:49] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:54] | Thank you, Charlie. | 查理 多谢 |
[14:55] | For what? | 谢啥 |
[14:57] | Proving once again that I am better than you. | 再次证明我是比你高个层次 |
[15:01] | Hey, hey, I’m just a rascal! | 我只是混球 |
[15:03] | You are a male prostitute! | 而你是个鸭子 |
[15:09] | That is a terribly hurtful thing to say. | 你这样说非常伤人 |
[15:21] | So there we are in this beautiful hotel room | 我们在那间风景优美的酒店房间 |
[15:23] | overlooking the ocean, | 俯瞰大海 |
[15:24] | and he’s on the phone with his mother trying | 他却在电话里想教他妈 |
[15:26] | to help her download music to her iPod. | 怎样下载音乐到她的iPod里 |
[15:28] | You’re kidding! | 说笑吧 |
[15:29] | And I just sat there thinking, | 我坐在那里想 |
[15:31] | “Charlie would never do this. | 查理不可能这样做 |
[15:33] | Charlie hates his mother with a blind passion!” | 查理无由地恨着他妈 |
[15:35] | Remember when you used to think that was a bad thing? | 而你以前居然觉得这是件坏事 |
[15:38] | And when Brad’s not on the phone with his mother, | 更过分的是 布莱德和他母亲讲完电话 |
[15:41] | he’s telling me how much I remind him of his mother. | 转头就说 看见我就像是看见他老妈 |
[15:44] | I hope not while you were in bed, | 我希望他说这话时你们没躺在床上 |
[15:46] | ’cause that would reflect badly on everybody. | 否则这话的杀伤力会殃及所有人 |
[15:49] | You don’t wanna know. | 你还是不知为妙 |
[15:50] | There’s nothing to know. | 该知道的我都知道了 |
[15:52] | You went to Mexico with another man, | 你和别的男人去了趟墨西哥 |
[15:53] | he talked about his mother in bed, | 他躺在床上聊自己的老妈 |
[15:55] | and you didn’t have sex with him. | 而你并没有和他上床 |
[15:56] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[15:58] | Nope! That’s what happened. End of story. | 不用说了 这就是全部故事 大结局了 |
[16:01] | I should never have let you go. | 我不应该放你走的 |
[16:03] | Well, sometimes you can’t appreciate what you’ve got | 有时拥有了就不会珍惜 |
[16:07] | until you go to Mexico | 和奶瓶娃去墨西哥转转 |
[16:08] | and don’t have sex with a mama’s boy. | 虚度良宵后 你就会珍惜我了 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry about Brad. | 布莱德的事 我很抱歉 |
[16:13] | I know that hurt you. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[16:15] | Ah, it’s water under the bridge. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[16:17] | What you did, what I did, doesn’t matter. | 你的风流 我的韵事 都无关紧要了 |
[16:19] | What did you do? | 你有什么韵事 |
[16:20] | Doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要了 |
[16:22] | Charlie, no secrets. | 查理 要坦诚相待 |
[16:24] | Please, can’t I just have one? | 求你了 我就保留这一个行不 |
[16:26] | Whatever it is, it doesn’t matter. | 无论是什么 都无关紧要 |
[16:28] | We were separated. | 当时我们分开了 |
[16:31] | All right, here goes. | 好吧 我说 |
[16:33] | I was having pizza with Alan and Jake the other day. | 那天 我和艾伦还有杰克去吃披萨 |
[16:36] | By the way, Jake got a new haircut. | 顺便说一句 杰克换了个新发型 |
[16:38] | It’s just fabulous. | 帅得没法说 |
[16:40] | Okay, well, you’ll never guess | 你绝对猜不到 |
[16:43] | who was there getting takeout. | 谁在那里买外卖 |
[16:45] | Your old buddy Gail. | 你的闺蜜 盖尔 |
[16:48] | Oh, my god, you didn’t. | 我的上帝啊 告诉我你没有… |
[16:49] | I didn’t say I did, but good guess. | 我没说我有啊 但你猜得真准 |
[16:52] | I don’t believe you! | 难以置信 |
[16:56] | What?! We were separated. | 咋啦 当时我们分开了 |
[16:57] | You were in Mecoco with another man. | 你和别的男人在墨西哥正快活呢 |
[16:59] | But she’s my best friend! | 但她是我最好的朋友啊 |
[17:00] | Yeah, well, I’d have to say the jury’s still out on that. | 是不是最好的朋友 现在还无法确定 |
[17:03] | You are such a pig! | 你真是无可救药的色猪 |
[17:05] | A-a-a pig who hates his mother. | 讨厌自己老妈的色猪 |
[17:08] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[17:09] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[17:12] | It’s was 1:00 in Cabo! | 我上她时你还没打电话呢 |
[17:16] | Oh! Lower. | 爽啊 下去点儿 |
[17:20] | How about here? | 这里如何 |
[17:22] | Oh, yeah… | 爽啊 |
[17:25] | That’s how mommy likes it. | 老娘就好这口儿 |
[17:29] | Okay, you know what? | 好了 |
[17:30] | I’m sorry. I-I can’t do this. | 抱歉 我不能继续下去了 |
[17:31] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题 |
[17:33] | I am a professional. | 我是很专业的 |
[17:34] | I studied chiropractic | 我在瓜达拉哈拉(墨西哥城市) |
[17:36] | for three years in Guadalajara. | 学习了三年的脊椎推拿疗法 |
[17:38] | And that was with almost no spanish language skills | 语言不通我忍了 |
[17:41] | and a family of parasites living in my colon. | 结肠上满是寄生虫 我也挺过来了 |
[17:44] | And I did not go through all of that | 我吃尽苦头 可不是为了 |
[17:45] | to become some sort of g-spot johnny. | 成为一根性奋点按摩棒 |
[17:49] | Is that what you think you are? | 你怎么会如此看待自己 |
[17:51] | Well, you’re giving me money, and I’m giving you… | 你给我钱 我给你那啥… |
[17:54] | What I’m giving you. | 那啥… |
[17:56] | It just, it makes me feel cheap. | 我只是觉得这样我很下贱 |
[17:57] | So it’s too much like a business transaction. | 所以你觉得这很像性交易 |
[17:59] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:00] | Well, how about we forget the money, | 那么 我们别谈钱 |
[18:02] | and I’ll show you something I learned in Guadalajara? | 我用自己在瓜达拉哈拉学到的东西回报你 |
[18:05] | What? | 什么 |
[18:14] | Canta y no llores… | 唱吧 不要哭泣(西语) |
[18:25] | Oh, hey, hi. | 是你啊 |
[18:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:29] | I overreacted. | 我反应地过头了 |
[18:30] | Yeah, you kinda did. | 没错 是有点 |
[18:32] | You’re both single, you’re both adults, | 你们都是单身的成年人 |
[18:35] | and you and I were separated. | 而且我们当时分开了 |
[18:36] | Plus you were honest with me | 加上你的坦诚 |
[18:38] | so I’m willing to put it behind us. | 我决定过去的就让它过去吧 |
[18:41] | Oh, thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[18:43] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[18:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:45] | Why don’t I take you out | 我们不如出去吃 |
[18:48] | for a nice lunch and we’ll catch up? | 吃顿丰富午餐 边吃边聊 |
[18:51] | You wanna go out? | 你想出去吗 |
[18:53] | I’m a little hungry. | 我有点饿了 |
[18:54] | Aren’t you a little hungry? | 难道你不饿吗 |
[18:55] | Gail’s upstairs, isn’t she? | 盖尔在楼上 对吧 |
[18:59] | Once again, we were separated | 强调一下 我们当时分开了 |
[19:01] | and I was vulnerable! | 我孤苦无依 |
[19:03] | Just swe’re on the same page, | 只是强调一下我们想法一致 |
[19:04] | are we still together or am I | 那我们现在到底算在一起 |
[19:05] | allowed to go back upstairs?! | 还是我可以继续回楼上去 |
[19:10] | Oh, damn! | 见鬼 |
[19:19] | Oh, how much madder could she get? | 反正她已经怒火中烧了 |
[19:25] | Okay, well, I think we’re making good progress | 看来对背部痉挛的治疗 |
[19:28] | with the back spasms. | 很有效果 |
[19:29] | Thank you, Doctor. I’ll see you on Wednesday. | 谢谢医生 我们周三再见 |
[19:30] | Looking forward to it. | 荣幸之至 |
[19:31] | – Uh, and Mrs. Honeycutt? – Yes? | -霍尼卡特太太 -什么事 |
[19:33] | Uh, if it’s okay with you, | 如果你没有意见 |
[19:34] | I think I’d like to go back to our original arrangement. | 我希望我们的交易安排一如从前 |
[19:37] | But you said it made you feel cheap. | 但你说那样让你觉得自己下贱 |
[19:39] | What can I say? Turns out I am cheap. | 我不能反驳你 原来我是很下贱 |
[19:42] | Your call. Bye-bye. | 你说了算 再见 |
[19:44] | Bye. | 回见 |
[19:54] | Have I told you lately that you are doin’ a great job? | 最近我有没有夸过你工作表现很棒 |
[19:59] | ‘Cause you are doin’ a great job! | 因为你的表现真的很棒 |
[20:02] | In fact, I’m gonna make you employee of the month. | 事实上 我是要评选你为本月最佳员工 |
[20:08] | I want an adjustment. | 我要治疗 |
[20:13] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[20:14] | Are-are you having back problems? | 你有背部疾病吗 |
[20:15] | No, I want an adjustment like you give her. | 没有 我要你对她的那种治疗 |
[20:21] | Oh, gee, I-I don’t think that would be appropriate. | 我的天 这样不合适吧 |
[20:25] | All right, then I want a raise and dental insurance. | 好吧 那我就要加薪还有牙科保险 |
[20:29] | Hop on the table. | 台上趴着去吧 |