时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | * Larry was just a single dad | 拉瑞是个单身老爹 |
[00:07] | * Till a toxic spill in the science lab * | 直到某天实验室化学品外泄 |
[00:11] | * Gave him super strength and X-ray es * | 赐予他神力和能透视的双眼 |
[00:15] | * He cooks, he cleans, and now he flies * | 原来他只会做饭加打扫 现在还会飞天 |
[00:20] | * Superdad | 超级老爹 |
[00:23] | * He’s a Superdad | 他是一个超级老爹 |
[00:27] | * He’s a whiz in the kitchen * | 他是厨房大拿 |
[00:30] | * Makes potatoes au gratin… | 一边做着烤土豆 |
[00:35] | * While helping the government find Osama bin Laden. * | 一边帮着政府来把拉登抓 |
[00:43] | Oh, hey. | 你们好 |
[00:44] | What’s that? | 你唱什么呢 |
[00:46] | I’m writing a theme song | 我正在给尼克频道(美国儿童频道)新的情景喜剧 |
[00:47] | for a new sitcom on Nickelodeon. | 写一首主题曲 |
[00:48] | Does the show suck as much as the song? | 那片子和你的歌一样滥俗吗 |
[00:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈谁呀 |
[00:56] | Oh, this is my friend, Eldridge. | 他是我朋友 埃尔德里奇 |
[00:57] | He plays drums. | 他会敲架子鼓 |
[00:58] | Okay. | 了解 |
[00:59] | That explains the bad attitude. | 难怪这么没大没小 |
[01:01] | What, you’re ragging on my name? | 你是从我的名字算出来的吗 |
[01:02] | No, I’m ragging on your instrument. | 我是从你的乐器算出来的 |
[01:05] | Now, beat it. I’busy. | 闪开 我要开工了 |
[01:07] | He said “beat it.” | 他说闪开(也可理解为打它从SM理解) |
[01:09] | And “instrument.” | 还说了乐器(也可理解为性器官) |
[01:15] | * Fighting crime, packing lunches * | 他打击罪犯顺便给孩子装好午饭 |
[01:18] | * Changing diapers and throwing punches… * | 左手换尿布右手猛挥拳 |
[01:24] | Little turd was right. | 那个小粪球说的对 |
[01:26] | This does suck | 确实不咋地 |
[01:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:30] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:31] | Jake’s friend show up? | 杰克的朋友来了吗 |
[01:33] | Yeah, he’s here. | 来了 |
[01:34] | When’s he leaving? | 他什么时候走 |
[01:36] | I said he could spend the night. | 我让他在这里过夜 |
[01:37] | Really? Did you consider clearing it with me? | 啥 你就不能让我清静下吗 |
[01:39] | You would have said no to Jake having a friend over? | 你不同意杰克的朋友留下来吗 |
[01:42] | If you recall, seven years ago | 请回想七年前的某一天 |
[01:43] | I said no to having Jake over. | 我说不要让杰克留下来 |
[01:46] | And yet, here he is, so what’s the point in asking? | 但是他最终留下来了 你到底想说啥 |
[01:49] | Fine. | 当我没说 |
[01:51] | What do we know about the little drummer boy? | 那个打鼓的小屁孩什么人啊 |
[01:53] | Not much. Jakes says he’s one of the cool kids at school. | 不太了解 杰克说他在学校很酷 |
[01:56] | Then, why is he hanging out with Jake? | 那他为啥和你家孩子一起玩 |
[01:58] | Are you saying my son’s not cool? | 你的意思我家孩子不酷了 |
[02:01] | I’m saying your son got his tongue stuck | 你家孩子上礼拜把舌头 |
[02:02] | to the freezer last weekend. | 冻在了冰箱冷藏箱里 |
[02:04] | That could have happened to anybody. | 这种事人人皆有可能 |
[02:06] | Anybody who tried to pick up an Eskimo Pie | 人人都有可能用舌头 |
[02:07] | with their tongue. | 去找雪糕吗 |
[02:09] | His hands were full. | 他手里有东西 |
[02:11] | With a HoneyBaked Ham. | 是拿着蜜渍火腿 |
[02:13] | Okay, so he’s not cool. | 好吧 我承认我家孩子是不咋地 |
[02:15] | And he eats a lot of crap. | 还喜欢吃垃圾食品 |
[02:17] | And his grades aren’t the best. | 他的成绩一团糟 |
[02:19] | And his personal hygiene is a little sketchy. | 也不喜欢搞个人卫生 |
[02:21] | Is there a “but” coming? | 后面有一个但是吗 |
[02:24] | But he’s my son, | 但是他是俺亲生的仔 |
[02:27] | and I love him. | 我爱他 |
[02:32] | What’s so funny? | 你笑啥 |
[02:33] | Mom says the same thing about you. | 妈妈也曾针对你说过相同的话 |
[02:36] | Really? Mom says she loves me? | 当真 妈说过她爱我? |
[03:11] | * He’s a member of the PTA | 他是家长会的成员 |
[03:15] | * He wears leotards, but he’s not gay * | 他穿了紧身衣 但绝不会玩断臂 |
[03:19] | * Superdad | 超级老爹 |
[03:22] | * He’s a Supe… | 他是一个超级 |
[03:27] | Stupid drummers. | 傻逼鼓手 |
[03:40] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, | 停停停 干嘛呢 |
[03:45] | I’m trying to work out there. | 我还要工作呢 |
[03:47] | Well, what do you think we’re doing in here, man? | 哥们 你以为咱在干吗啊 |
[03:50] | Don’t feed me straight lines, Alfalfa. | 洋葱头 你少给我来这套 |
[03:53] | Just keep it down. | 都给我小点声 |
[03:59] | Alfalfa? | 洋葱头 |
[04:00] | He gives everyone nicknames. | 他给每个人都取外号 |
[04:01] | I’m Pumpkin Head. | 我是倭瓜 |
[04:02] | My dad’s the Sponge. | 我爹的是海绵 |
[04:04] | Don’t even ask what he calls my grandma. | 他给我奶奶取的就不那么雅观了 |
[04:07] | It rhymes with “bitch.” | 基本上就是跟”母狗”押韵 |
[04:10] | Oh, wait, it is Bitch. | 等会 好像就是母狗 |
[04:14] | Rhymes with, uh… | 看看跟什么押韵 |
[04:16] | Ditch? | 水沟 |
[04:17] | No. | 不是 |
[04:18] | Snitch? | 小偷 |
[04:19] | No. | 也不对 |
[04:21] | – Itch? – no. | -抠? -不是 |
[04:25] | Man, this is boring. | 天啊 这个也太无聊了 |
[04:27] | Hold on I’ll think of it. | 等下 我觉得会想起来 |
[04:29] | No, I mean, what are we going to do tonight? | 咱俩今晚上做什么呢 |
[04:31] | I don’t know. What do you want to do? | 你想干啥 |
[04:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:34] | Well, I don’t know, either. | 我也不知道 |
[04:38] | Why don’t we steal some beer from your fridge, | 我们从你家冰箱里偷点啤酒吧 |
[04:40] | go down to the beach and get wasted. | 然后去海边痛快喝一场 |
[04:42] | Okay, but I got to warn you, | 好的 但是我要把丑话说前面 |
[04:44] | I get kind of stupid when I drink. | 我喝多了就做傻事 |
[04:47] | Don’t worry. You can leave the thinking to me. | 没事 有哥们儿顶着 |
[04:51] | Hey, you know what? | 你还别说 |
[04:52] | It does rhyme with “ditch.” | 就是和”水沟”押韵 |
[04:56] | What does? | 什么押韵 |
[05:02] | Daddy, is Mr. Boots dead? | 爸爸 靴子先生死了吗 |
[05:04] | Well, Jay Bob, you did throw him out of a moving car. | 儿子 是你把他扔出了车 |
[05:07] | That’s never good for a housecat. | 那对家猫来说从不是好事 |
[05:10] | I thought they were supposed to land on their feet. | 我想它们应该脚着地吧 |
[05:13] | And that’s what he was trying to do | 从联邦快递货车上跳下来时 |
[05:15] | when he bounced off the FedEx truck. | 它是想这样做的 |
[05:17] | But let me see what I can do. | 然而看看我能做些什么 |
[05:18] | Cover your eyes. JAY BOB: Okay. | -闭上眼 -好的 |
[05:27] | Mr. Boots, you’re okay! | 靴子先生 你没事 |
[05:30] | Just remember, he’s only got five lives left. | 记住 它只剩下五条命了 |
[05:37] | Maybe my song doesn’t suck enough. | 可能我的歌还不够烂 |
[05:40] | So, where’s Jake and Eldridge? | 杰克和埃尔德里奇在哪 |
[05:42] | Beats me. | 我不知道 |
[05:43] | Last I saw them, they were stealing beer | 最后看到的是 他们从冰箱偷了啤酒 |
[05:45] | out of the fridge and sneaking out the back. | 然后从后面溜出去了 |
[05:47] | They stole beer? | 他们偷了啤酒? |
[05:49] | They had to. I locked up the hard stuff. | 他们只能这样了 好货我都锁起来了 |
[05:51] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[05:53] | Relax. How drunk can they get off a 12-pack? | 蛋定 一打啤酒能醉到哪里去 |
[05:57] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[05:58] | This had to be Eldridge’s idea. | 这肯定是埃尔德里奇的主意 |
[06:00] | Jake would never think of it on his own. | 杰克自己不会想得出来 |
[06:01] | That’s true. | 那确实 |
[06:03] | Last bright idea he had | 他最后的一个好点子 |
[06:04] | was to pick up an Eskimo Pie with his tongue. | 是用舌头捡起块雪糕 |
[06:07] | I better go look for them. | 我还是找一下他们去 |
[06:09] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:11] | Embarrass him in front of his only guy friend. | 在他唯一的哥们面前羞辱他 |
[06:13] | Eldridge isn’t his only guy friend. | 埃尔德里奇不是他唯一的哥们 |
[06:15] | Who else does he hang out with? | 他还有跟谁混? |
[06:17] | And you can’t count you, me or military recruiters. | 你 我还有征兵人员不能算 |
[06:20] | So, what, I’m supposed to do nothing? | 那怎么办 我什么都不做吗 |
[06:22] | They have to be punished. | 他们必须受到教训 |
[06:23] | Don’t worry. The alcohol will punish them plenty. | 不用担心 酒精会好好教训他们的 |
[06:26] | Yeah, that’s really worked for you. | 是 那对你确实有效 |
[06:28] | Trust me, Alan: inside, I’m suffering. | 相信我 艾伦 心里面 我很痛苦 |
[06:36] | Oh, the agony. | 杯具啊 |
[06:46] | Beer’s not so cool now, is it? | 啤酒不那么酷了 对吧 |
[06:49] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[06:52] | And you– | 还有你 |
[06:53] | what is your mother going to say? | 想想你妈要说些什么 |
[06:57] | For God’s sake, that’s wicker! | 不会吧 那是柳条筐 |
[07:02] | How are we all doing in here? | 我们都在这干吗 |
[07:07] | You should have stopped them when you had the chance. | 你有机会的时候应该阻止他们的 |
[07:10] | And miss out on this? | 然后错过这一幕? |
[07:12] | How’s it hanging, Alfalfa? | 过得怎么样 刺儿头 |
[07:17] | And you call yourself a drummer. | 还说自己是鼓手 |
[07:19] | Keith Moon is vomiting in his grave. | 凯思·莫恩要气活过来 |
[07:40] | That’s really beautiful, Charlie. | 那真的很美 查理 |
[07:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | I wrote it before I got kicked out of Juilliard. | 我被踢出茱莉亚音乐学院之前写的 |
[07:46] | I got to ask: | 我想问 |
[07:48] | how’d you go from writing something like that | 你怎么从写这些作品 |
[07:50] | to jingles and kid music? | 过渡到写广告歌和儿歌的? |
[07:52] | Well, after I left school, | 是这样 我离开学校后 |
[07:54] | I came back to L.A. hoping to write film sres. | 我回到洛杉矶 希望写电影配乐 |
[07:57] | But I met this advertising guy | 但我遇到这个广告人 |
[07:59] | who needed a song about toothpaste. | 他要关于牙膏的曲子 |
[08:01] | Before I knew it, I was rhyming | 在我知道顺口溜之前 我只是写些押韵 |
[08:03] | “exhilaration” with “constipation.” | 就像”惬意”和”便秘” |
[08:06] | “Open doors” with “cold sores.” | “门不设防”和”口腔溃疡” |
[08:09] | And one I am particularly proud of, | 还有一个我引以为豪的 |
[08:11] | “make a switch” with “feminine itch.” | “改变思想”和”妇科骚痒” |
[08:15] | I hear you. | 我听过 |
[08:16] | When I came out here, I was hoping to be a dancer. | 当我来这儿的时候 我也希望成为舞蹈家 |
[08:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:23] | Then I met pot and doughnuts. | 然后我就遇到锅和甜甜圈 |
[08:25] | Before I knew it, I was scrubbing toilets | 在我知道这些之前 我洗厕所 |
[08:27] | and hosing teenage bf out of wicker baskets. | 和冲洗柳条筐里的少年呕吐物 |
[08:31] | Rhyme that, Beethoven. | 押韵来看看 贝多芬 |
[08:37] | * A tisket, a tasket | *滴滴答答 |
[08:40] | * I’m barfing in a basket. | *我吐在一个篮子里啦 |
[08:43] | That’s what pays your salary, baby. | 就是靠这个给你发工资的啦 宝贝 |
[08:47] | All ght, this is Eldrie’s mom. | 好了 这是埃尔德里奇的妈 |
[08:48] | I’m going to give her a piece of my mind. | 我准备给她上一课 |
[08:50] | Oh, just let it go. | 别提这茬 |
[08:52] | No, no. This is poor parenting on her part, | 不 不 这是她身为人母的失误 |
[08:54] | and she needs to know about it. | 而且她需要知道这些 |
[08:56] | Hi. I’m here to pick up Eldridge. | 你好 我来接埃尔德里奇 |
[08:58] | I hope he wasn’t too much trouble. | 我希望他没有太麻烦你 |
[08:59] | touble? | 麻烦? |
[09:00] | He was an angel. Come on in. | 他简直是天使 进来吧 |
[09:05] | * Superdad. | 超级老爸 |
[09:12] | Thank you so much, Alan. | 非常感谢你 艾伦 |
[09:15] | Well, hey, Eldridge is welcome anytime. | 随时欢迎埃尔德里奇再来 |
[09:16] | We single parents have to stick together. | 作为单亲父母我们要相互支持 |
[09:18] | Yeah. See you, buddy. | 是的 再见 伙计 |
[09:19] | Yeah, bite me. | 好 去死吧 |
[09:21] | I heard that, young man. | 我听见了 小伙子 |
[09:22] | – Good for you. – Get in the car. | -真有你的 -上车去 |
[09:24] | – Can I drive? – Not with a suspended license, you can’t. | -可以让我开吗 -暂时吊销驾照的人不能开 |
[09:26] | – You suck! – And you’re ruining my life! | -你真烂 -而你毁了我一辈子 |
[09:30] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好了 再见 |
[09:38] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | What happened to giving her a piece of your mind? | 跟她这一课上得怎么样 |
[09:43] | Oh, come on. We both know what happened. | 少来了 我们都知道怎么回事 |
[09:45] | Right. | 对 |
[09:47] | Piece of tail always trumps piece of mind, doesn’t it? | 下身总是控制思想 对吧 |
[09:51] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么样 |
[09:52] | She’s a beautiful woman. | 她是位美女 |
[09:53] | She’s been through a tough divorce. | 她正经历艰难的离婚 |
[09:54] | She raising a teenage son by herself. | 她在独立抚养一个青少年 |
[09:57] | Last thing she needs | 估计她也不想 |
[09:58] | is me dumping more problems in her lap. | 让我给她添麻烦 |
[10:00] | So, what are your plans for her lap? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[10:02] | I don’t know. I… I might call her. | 不知道 可能打给她吧 |
[10:04] | We’ll see. | 看看再说 |
[10:05] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[10:07] | Your son finally gets a friend, | 你儿子总算找到个朋友了 |
[10:08] | and you’re going to try to nail his mother? | 而你却想上他妈妈 |
[10:10] | All right, okay, first of all, | 对 好吧 首先 |
[10:11] | with a classy woman like Lyndsey, there’s no nailing. | 古典如林赛般的女性 是不会上床的 |
[10:13] | There’s, uh…there’s dating and bonding | 只会跟我一见钟情 |
[10:15] | and-and getting to know one another. | 然后推心置腹坦诚相待 |
[10:16] | And then, you know, eventually consummating the relationship | 最终使这段关系尽善尽美 |
[10:19] | with mutual respect and caring. | 相互尊重 相互关怀 |
[10:21] | Oh, grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[10:23] | This is a hot divorced mom from the Valley. | 她是个从山谷来的热辣单身妈妈 |
[10:27] | You’re going to need three penises | 你得有三个鸡巴 |
[10:28] | and a set of jumper cables just to get her attention. | 并插上电源才能罩得住她 |
[10:31] | Oh, you’re disgusting. | 你太恶心了 |
[10:34] | Hey, I’m not the one trying | 我可不是那个想方设法 |
[10:35] | to bang the drummer’s mom slowly. | 慢一拍去上那鼓手老妈的家伙 |
[10:38] | Don’t you judge me. | 你在批判我么 |
[10:39] | Why not? | 为啥不 |
[10:43] | You’ve slept with one of Jake’s teachers, | 你曾和杰克的一个老师上过床 |
[10:46] | his den mother, his karate instructor, | 还有他的童子军女训导以及空手道老师 |
[10:48] | his ballet teacher, and his aunt. | 还有他的芭蕾舞老师和小姨 |
[10:51] | Great. So five wrongs make a right. | 没错 这叫负负得正 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:55] | If I jump off a bridge and land on top | 如果我从桥上跳下 落在 |
[10:57] | of some broad Jake knows, | 杰克认识的某些女人头上 |
[10:58] | that makes it okay for you to do it, too? | 你也会觉得可以这样做 没错吧 |
[11:00] | What? | 什么 |
[11:02] | I think I’ve made my point. | 我觉得我已经说得很清楚了 |
[11:08] | What? | 什么 |
[11:16] | I’m never gonna drink again. | 我不想再喝醉了 |
[11:18] | Quitter. | 懦夫 |
[11:20] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[11:21] | Oh, right. | 噢 对 |
[11:23] | Atta boy. | 好小子 |
[11:25] | Here’s your wastebasket. | 废纸篓给你 |
[11:27] | I rinsed it out, | 我冲洗过了 |
[11:29] | but there are still some tiny chunks in the weave. | 但还有些小残留在缝中 |
[11:32] | Maybe you could use your dad’s Water pik. | 也许你可以试试看你老爸的喷水洁牙器 |
[11:35] | Give the kid a break, Berta. | 波塔 让这娃休息会吧 |
[11:37] | He’s hung over. | 他宿醉了 |
[11:38] | Oh, the poor dear. | 可怜的小宝贝 |
[11:42] | Next time, tell your friends to puke out the window. | 下次告诉你朋友朝窗户外吐 |
[11:47] | Want to know a surefire hangover cure? | 想知道宿醉的绝佳解决方案么 |
[11:52] | Never stop drinking. | 不停地喝 |
[11:55] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[11:55] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[11:57] | Or never start in the first place. | 或者一开始就别喝 |
[12:00] | See how I turned that around? | 看到我怎样转变的么 |
[12:02] | Bring it home, Dr. Cosby. | 天才老爹 学一学吧 |
[12:06] | All right, for starters, | 好吧 首先 |
[12:07] | you and Eldridge stole beer that did not belong to you. | 你和埃尔德里奇偷喝了不属于你们的酒 |
[12:10] | That is not how I raised you. | 我不是这样教你的 |
[12:13] | Now to the issue of underage drinking. | 至于未成年饮酒的后果 |
[12:15] | Not only is it against the law | 不仅仅是触犯法律的 |
[12:18] | alcohol destroys brain cells. | 酒精还会摧毁脑细胞 |
[12:20] | Alan, Alan, | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[12:21] | you gotta tailor the pitch to the audience. | 你得为观众量身定做 |
[12:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:24] | Forget brain cells. | 别说啥脑细胞 |
[12:25] | Jake, listen to me. This is very important. | 杰克 听我说 这很重要的 |
[12:28] | Alcohol can make a tough to get a boner. | 酒精会让你硬不起来 |
[12:31] | You’re kidding. | 说笑吧 |
[12:33] | I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said, | 我都数不清我说过几次这种话了 |
[12:37] | “This has never happened before.” | “这以前从没出过这事” |
[12:41] | Huh. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[12:45] | To check out your theory. | 核实你的理论 |
[12:49] | Remember, he’s your son, and you love him. | 记住 他是你儿子 你很爱他 |
[12:59] | Dr. Alan Harper. May I help you?… | 我是艾伦·哈勃医生 有什么能帮忙的 |
[13:01] | Oh, oh, hi, Lyndsey. | 你好 林赛 |
[13:04] | No, no, you’re not interrupting. | 没 你没打扰 |
[13:07] | Just doin’ some stomach crunches. | 就是在做些腹肌运动 |
[13:09] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[13:10] | And… a thousand. | 一千下 |
[13:11] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:13] | Uh, tonight? | 今晚么 |
[13:15] | Sure, sure, I’d love to. | 好的 没问题 我很乐意去 |
[13:18] | Yeah, yeah, I know that place. | 恩 我知道这地方 |
[13:20] | 8:00? Perfect. | 八点么 很好 |
[13:22] | See you then. | 准点见 |
[13:24] | How about that? | 这个怎样 |
[13:24] | She called me. Wants to have drinks. | 她叫我去喝几杯 |
[13:26] | Nice. What are you gonna tell Jake? | 很好 你打算怎样跟杰克说捏 |
[13:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:30] | I mean, what do you mean? | 我是说你啥意思 |
[13:33] | I mean, are you gonna tell him | 我是说 你打算告诉他 |
[13:34] | you’re hookin’ up with his buddy’s mom? | 你准备上他朋友的妈妈么 |
[13:36] | Okay, first of all, nobody said anything about hooking up. | 首先 没人说会上床 |
[13:38] | It’s just drinks. | 只是喝酒而已 |
[13:40] | And-and second of all, Jake went out and had drinks last night | 其次 杰克昨晚跑出去喝酒 |
[13:42] | and didn’t tell me. | 也没有告诉我 |
[13:46] | Man, that’s the most lame-ass rationalization | 这是我从你口中听到的对 |
[13:49] | for questionable behavior I’ve ever heard from you. | 可疑行为的最扯淡的合理化解释了 |
[13:52] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 然后呢 |
[13:53] | Kudos. | 干得不错 |
[13:57] | Hey, Uncle Charlie? You’re wrong | 查理大伯 你错了 |
[14:08] | It is so nice to get out of the house | 能离开房子跟另外个 |
[14:10] | and spend time with another grownup. | 成年人在一起感觉真棒 |
[14:12] | I know. | 深有体会 |
[14:13] | It’s hard to be a single parent. | 单亲家长难做啊 |
[14:15] | Thankless, really. | 完全是吃力不讨好 |
[14:16] | Oh, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[14:17] | Dealing with the ex. | 和前任打交道 |
[14:18] | Setting boundaries. | 划清界限 |
[14:19] | The loneliness. | 寂寞难耐 |
[14:20] | E frustration. | 情绪沮丧 |
[14:21] | It’s all worth it though. | 但一切付出都是值得的 |
[14:23] | Yeah, my son is the greatest gift of my life. | 是的 儿子是上天赐予我的最好的礼物 |
[14:27] | Mine, too. | 同感 |
[14:27] | I can’t imagine loving anything more than I love Jake. | 我绝不可能爱任何事或人 超过爱杰克 |
[14:30] | To our children. | 敬孩子们 |
[14:32] | Our children. | 为孩子们干杯 |
[14:34] | Tell me I’m a good mom! | 说我是位好妈妈 |
[14:36] | Oh, you’re a good mom! | 你是位好妈妈 |
[14:38] | I’m a dirty mom! | 我是个放荡的妈妈 |
[14:40] | Oh, you’re so dirty! | 你可真荡 |
[14:43] | Uh, whoopsie! | 抱歉 |
[14:45] | Automatic flusher. | 自动感应冲水 |
[14:46] | Do, do that again! | 再来一次 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:52] | Not the toilet! | 不是说马桶 |
[14:53] | Sorry! Sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:09] | Hey! | 站住 |
[15:10] | Hey-hey-hey-hey- hey-hey! | 等等 站住 |
[15:13] | Aren’t you grounded? | 你不是被禁足了吗 |
[15:14] | Um, I think that’s just when my dad’s here. | 我以为老爸在时才算数 |
[15:18] | Get in the house… | 给我进来 |
[15:20] | All of you. | 全部进来 |
[15:22] | I thought you were cool. | 我还以为你不是老古董呢 |
[15:24] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你就以为 |
[15:28] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[15:30] | Sixteen. | 16岁 |
[15:30] | – What about you? – Same. | -你呢 -也是16 |
[15:31] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想来着 |
[15:32] | We were just goin’ down to the beach. | 我们就是去海滩逛逛 |
[15:34] | Nobody asked you. | 没人问你话 |
[15:35] | I want you to listen to this. | 我想让你们听听这个 |
[15:38] | And tell me if it makes you wanna watch the tv show. | 告诉我 这是否勾起你们看电视的兴趣 |
[15:47] | Larry was just a single dad | 拉里是位单亲老爹 |
[15:50] | Till a toxic spil in the science lab | 直到某天实验室化学品外泄 |
[15:54] | Gave him super strength and x-ray eyes | 赐予他神力和能透视的双眼 |
[15:57] | He cooks, he cleans, and now he flies. | 原来他只会做饭加打扫 现在还会飞天 |
[16:01] | Superdad! | 超级老爹 |
[16:04] | He’s a super-bad, fightin’ mad | 他是超级老爹 神经兮兮 |
[16:06] | College grad, wearin’ plaid superdad! | 大学毕业 披着毛呢长披肩的超级老爹 |
[16:12] | Oh, my god, that’s great! | 天啦 太好听了 |
[16:14] | – Absolutely fantastic. – Yeah, I would so watch that. | -实在是太棒了 -我一定看这节目 |
[16:16] | You wrote that? | 是你创作的吗 |
[16:17] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[16:19] | Yeah, definitely. Yeah. | 超赞 |
[16:20] | Oh, yeah, really makes you wanna see the show. | 肯定会让人坐在电视前 |
[16:22] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[16:25] | All right, well, I guess you guys all wanna get going. | 那好吧 我想大家都想去海滩了 |
[16:29] | – Yeah. – Yeah, let’s go. | -是的 -我们走吧 |
[16:32] | Psst, Jake. | 过来 杰克 |
[16:33] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[16:35] | If you’ve got a choice, take the tall one. | 如果你有戏 选那个高的 |
[16:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:38] | It’s my superpower. | 这是我的超能力 |
[16:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:43] | Super uncle! | 超级大伯 |
[16:55] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[16:56] | Oh, good. I was starting to worry. | 太好了 哥哥我正担心你呢 |
[16:59] | How’d it go with Jake? | 杰克怎么样 |
[17:02] | Hardly knew he was here. | 差点没发现他住这儿 |
[17:06] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[17:07] | The real question is “can I remember a secret?” | 问题是 我要能记住你说的秘密才行 |
[17:11] | You were right. | 那倒是 |
[17:13] | That’s no secret. | 这算啥秘密 |
[17:15] | I-I mean about Lyndsey. | 我是说林赛 |
[17:17] | Who’s Lyndsey? | 林赛是谁 |
[17:18] | Eldridge’s mom. | 埃尔德里奇的妈妈 |
[17:20] | Who’s Eldridge? | 埃尔德里奇又是谁 |
[17:22] | Jake’s friend. | 杰克的朋友 |
[17:24] | The drummer? | 那个鼓手 |
[17:25] | Anyway, we did wind up having sex. | 言归正传 我俩以做爱划上了约会的句号 |
[17:28] | You and me? | 咱哥俩儿? |
[17:31] | You really need to get into a program. | 你真需要去参加个戒酒互助会什么的 |
[17:35] | It’s not funny anymore. | 这一点也不搞笑 |
[17:37] | Humor is very subjective. | 幽默是很主观的 |
[17:40] | Come on, be serious. | 得了 正经点 |
[17:41] | I’m just telling you about Lyndsey | 我跟你讲林赛的事 |
[17:43] | because I may need you to cover for me with Jake. | 是因为可能需要你在杰克前打下掩护 |
[17:45] | Don’t worry. I got your back. | 别担心 我罩着你 |
[17:47] | Thanks Charlie. | 查理 谢谢 |
[17:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:55] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[17:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:59] | Dad. | 我老爸 |
[18:00] | Oh. Yeah. | 是 走了 |
[18:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:04] | Don’t worry. I got your back. | 别担心 我罩着你 |
[18:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:14] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么回事 |