时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | All righty. Here we go. | 搞定 给你 |
[00:05] | $38.41 for school pictures. | 给你38块4毛1分拍毕业照 |
[00:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[00:10] | You forgot to sign it. | 你忘记签名了 |
[00:11] | No. Did I? | 是吗 |
[00:13] | Oh! Silly me. | 还真是的 |
[00:15] | Um. Alan… Jerome… Harper… | 艾伦.杰罗姆.哈勃 |
[00:19] | DC D.C. | |
[00:20] | District of Columbia? | 是哥伦比亚特区吗 |
[00:25] | Doctor of Chiropractic. | 是脊椎按摩医生 |
[00:27] | You know, not everyone can use those letters after his name. | 你晓得不 不是谁都可以在名字后加这些词的 |
[00:30] | Congratulations. Give me the check. | 真是恭喜你了 快点签完给我 |
[00:35] | You put the wrong date. | 你日子写错了 |
[00:37] | Oh. Did I? | 是吗 |
[00:38] | Yeah, see? It’s for next month? | 瞅见没是下个月支付的 |
[00:39] | Oh! Uh, don’t worry about that, | 不用担心的 |
[00:41] | that’s just for bookkeeping purposes. | 只是为了记账才这么写的 |
[00:43] | This isn’t going to be like the check you gave me | 这张支票不会跟卡特琳娜实地考察旅行时 |
[00:45] | for the field trip to Catalina, is it? | 你给的支票一个下场吧 |
[00:47] | Hey, hey, that was the bank’s mistake. | 别乱讲那是银行犯的错 |
[00:49] | Yeah? Well, the teacher made me stay on the boat | 别人都去和海豚一起游泳的时候 |
[00:51] | while everyone else went swimming with dolphins. | 只有我被老师逼着待在船上 |
[00:53] | Dolphins carry disease, Jake. | 海豚会传染疾病的 儿子 |
[00:56] | Alan Harper, D.I.C. | 艾伦哈勃抠门医生吧 |
[00:59] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[01:01] | You’re cheap. | 抠门 |
[01:02] | I’m not cheap, I’m broke! | 我不是抠门是破产了 |
[01:03] | There’s a difference. | 二者是有区别的 |
[01:05] | He was cheap long before he was broke. | 他破产前就这么抠门了 |
[01:09] | If you knew what I’d done on that table recently, | 如果知道我最近在那张桌子上做过啥 |
[01:12] | you wouldn’t put your face on it. | 打死你都不会把脸放在上面了 |
[01:17] | I don’t get it, Charlie. | 我就不明白了 查理 |
[01:18] | I’m a good guy, I try to do the right thing, | 我是个好人 一辈子行得正坐得直 |
[01:20] | and I have nothing to show for it. | 却始终身无长物 |
[01:22] | Are you still grinding on the fact that you | 你是不是打算把话题绕到 |
[01:24] | finally met a great gal, | 最后你终于遇到一个好女人 |
[01:26] | moved in with her, | 搬进她的房子 |
[01:27] | had a house you could call your own, | 那房子你完全可以把它当成你自己的 |
[01:28] | then burned it down along with all your possessions | 结果你一把火烧了房子和你的全部财产 |
[01:30] | and watched her run off with her ex-husband? | 眼睁睁看见她重新回到前夫的怀抱 |
[01:33] | Was it really necessary to list the entire fiasco? | 你有必要把这些衰事全讲一遍吗 |
[01:36] | I enjoy the occasional recap. | 我就是喜欢情景重现 |
[01:40] | But look at the bright side. | 你可以看看好的一面 |
[01:41] | What bright side? | 还有好的一面 |
[01:42] | I just got a big residual check, | 我收到了一张拖了N久的支票 |
[01:44] | and I’m heading to Vegas! | 现在我要去拉斯维加斯快活了 |
[01:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的神啊 |
[01:46] | Do you have any idea how long it would take me | 你知道要花多久 |
[01:49] | to earn that kind of money? | 我才能赚这点钱啊 |
[01:50] | Oh, don’t think like that. | 别胡思乱想 |
[01:51] | You’re never going to earn that kind of money. | 你这辈子都别打算挣到这么多钱 |
[01:56] | Seriously– table. | 说真的 别贴了 |
[01:59] | Okay, I know I give you a hard time, | 我晓得又刺激你了 |
[02:02] | but it makes me feel horrible watching you go through this. | 看你这个死样子我稍微有些于心不忍 |
[02:06] | You know what I’m going to do? | 知道我打算咋做不 |
[02:07] | What? | 你要干啥 |
[02:08] | Stop watching you. | 不看你了 |
[02:12] | I’m starting to feel better already. | 现在人家心情就好多了 |
[02:16] | Table! | 别贴桌子哦 |
[02:28] | Okay, I’m out of here. | 行了 我走了 |
[02:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:32] | Oh, Zippy. | 行了 衰人 |
[02:34] | I can’t stand seeing you like this. | 我实在不忍心看你这样子 |
[02:36] | You going to Vegas, too? | 你也去拉斯维加斯吗 |
[02:39] | I wish. | 我倒是想 |
[02:43] | You know, I’ve been where you are. | 知道吗 我曾经也和你一样惨[在你那儿] |
[02:46] | What’d you do on the table? | 你又对这桌子做了啥 |
[02:54] | No… I’ve been down and out. | 不是啦 我曾经穷困潦倒过 |
[02:56] | I’ve lost everything, | 啥都没有了 |
[02:58] | didn’t know where my next meal was coming from. | 吃了这顿没下顿 |
[03:00] | Really? | 真的 |
[03:01] | Felt like I was all alone in the world. | 感觉我是世界上最孤独的人 |
[03:03] | No friends. | 没有朋友 |
[03:04] | Nobody who gave a damn whether I lived or died. | 没人在乎我是死是活 |
[03:07] | What’d you do? | 那你咋办 |
[03:08] | Well, first thing I did was pick myself up, | 第一件事就是振作起来 |
[03:12] | dust myself off, and rat out my ex-boyfriend to the Feds. | 拍拍身上的灰尘 将我前男友出卖给了调查局 |
[03:15] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[03:17] | Got a $2,500 reward from | 从美国烟酒枪械与爆炸物管理局 |
[03:20] | the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. | 得了2500的奖金 |
[03:23] | Took that, and invested it in a pallet of | 拿了钱以后 |
[03:26] | counterfeit Jordache jeans, | 投资到山寨的约达西牌牛仔裤上 |
[03:27] | set up a booth at the Rose Bowl swap meet. | 在玫瑰碗体育馆的跳蚤市场摆了个摊子 |
[03:30] | Made a killing. | 大赚了一票 |
[03:31] | Really? | 真的啊 |
[03:33] | Took those profits and opened up | 后来我用赚的钱 |
[03:34] | a little donut shop, across the street | 在警察局旁的街边上 |
[03:36] | from a police station… | 开了一个甜甜圈的店子 |
[03:39] | Can’t miss, right? | 警察是不会错过甜甜圈的对吧 |
[03:42] | Turns out, cops don’t like paying for donuts. | 结果呢 死条子们不喜欢付钱买甜甜圈 |
[03:47] | Lost my ass. | 又赔个精光 |
[03:50] | Had to go to work cleaning toilets for strangers. | 又只能给陌生人洗厕所为生了 |
[03:54] | What’s the point of this story? | 你这个故事想告诉我啥 |
[03:56] | I just wanted you to know I’ve had a colorful past. | 想告诉你人家过去还是很多姿多彩的啊 |
[04:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:06] | It was a hell of a story. | 这个故事还真的不咋地 |
[04:11] | Jake, I’m going to take a nap. | 杰克 我去打个盹 |
[05:32] | Egyptian cotton. | 埃及棉的耶 |
[05:43] | Might as well take a nap in style for a change. | 不妨换换口味打个有品位的盹 |
[05:55] | Oh, yeah. | 爽啊 |
[06:01] | No wonder he can have so much sex. | 难怪他能整天做这么多爱 |
[06:02] | The mattress does half the work. | 床垫出了一半的力 |
[06:05] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[06:08] | New TV. | 新电视 |
[06:11] | Remote. | 遥控器 |
[06:13] | Remote, where is the remote? | 遥控器 遥控器呢 |
[06:21] | Poor Charlie. | 可怜的查理 |
[06:22] | Went to Vegas and forgot his hooker money. | 把嫖妓钱忘在家里就去了拉斯维加斯 |
[06:29] | Oh, here we go. | 找到了 |
[06:43] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[06:44] | You sick bastard. | 你个变态狂 |
[06:50] | This would be terrific with a woman. | 要是跟个妞在这一定很棒 |
[07:06] | My ass cannot be that big. | 我的屁股不会真这么大吧 |
[07:17] | Who’s your daddy? | 谁是你的老爹 |
[07:19] | Who’s your daddy? | 谁是你的老爹 |
[07:20] | Unfortunately, you are. | 很不幸 你是 |
[07:24] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[07:25] | Uh, what are you doing up here? | 你来这里做什么啊 |
[07:27] | You’re on the TV downstairs. | 你出现在楼下的电视上 |
[07:31] | Yes, well, there’s a very good explanation for that. | 没错 而且我有个很好的解释 |
[07:34] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[07:35] | It never happened. | 什么事都没发生过 |
[07:37] | Understood. Daddy. | 明白了 老爹 |
[07:44] | Yeah, hi, this is Charlie Harper in the garden suite. | 你好 我是住在花园套房的查理·哈勃 |
[07:46] | I’m going to need a couple more pillows and some ice. | 我想跟你要几个枕头 还有一点冰块 |
[07:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | Okay, this is nice… | 这还挺不赖的 |
[07:56] | quiet… private… | 又安静 又隐秘 |
[08:00] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[08:05] | Mr. Harper? | 哈勃先生吗 |
[08:06] | Call me Charlie. | 叫我查理 |
[08:09] | All right, Charlie. | 好的 查理 |
[08:10] | Call me Kendra. | 叫我肯卓拉 |
[08:11] | Can I call you Nurse Kendra? | 我可以称呼你为护士小姐肯卓拉吗 |
[08:14] | If you like. | 您喜欢就好 |
[08:16] | Ooh, I like. | 我喜欢的很 |
[08:19] | I gotta tell you, Nurse Kendra, I’m a little nervous. | 我得告诉你 护士小姐肯卓拉 其实我有点小紧张 |
[08:22] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我从来没做过这种事情 |
[08:23] | Oh! A newbie. Well, don’t worry. | 原来是个新手 别担心 |
[08:27] | You’re in good hands. | 姐姐很专业的 |
[08:29] | Is it going to hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[08:30] | Maybe a little soreness afterwards… some bruising… | 可能完事后会有点酸痛 还有点淤青 |
[08:34] | Well, I guess that’s what I’m paying for, right? | 我想 我就是为了那个而砸钱的 你说是吧 |
[08:39] | Hello, Mr. Harper! | 你好 哈勃先生 |
[08:40] | Welcome to the Schenkman Clinic. | 欢迎来到臭美男诊所 |
[08:42] | We have you down for an eye lift and a neck tuck in the morning. | 资料显示 您预约了明早的眼部除皱跟颈部拉皮 |
[08:46] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[08:47] | Is there anything else you’d like done | 请问在您还处于麻醉期间 |
[08:48] | while you’re out? | 还有什么想顺便做的整形的吗 |
[08:50] | Little lipo? Nose job? | 抽点小脂 隆个小鼻 |
[08:51] | Penis enlargement? | 阴茎增大术呢 |
[08:52] | No, no. No, thanks. | 不 不 不 谢了 |
[08:53] | And for the record, | 顺带一提 |
[08:55] | I got a penis enlargement when you walked in the room. | 你走进房之后 我的阴茎已经增大了 |
[08:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | You have any questions? Concerns? | 还有什么问题 或者是困扰吗 |
[09:03] | I don’t think so, I just want to make sure I look natural, | 应该没了 我只是想确定我会看起来很自然 |
[09:06] | like I haven’t had any work done. | 就像没动过任何整形手术一样 |
[09:07] | No. Don’t you worry. | 会很自然的 别担心 |
[09:08] | My work is undetectable. | 我的作品是无懈可击的 |
[09:10] | In fact, you might be surprised to learn that Kendra here | 事实上 你可能会很惊讶 其实肯卓拉 |
[09:12] | is a 62-year-old black man. | 是一个六十二岁的男性黑人 |
[09:17] | I’m kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[09:19] | But those boobs? Those are Schenkman’s. | 但是她的胸部 可就真是臭美男诊所的作品了 |
[09:22] | I’m not sure I want my eyes to pop out like that. | 我可不想我的眼珠 跟那一样凸出 |
[09:25] | You’re going to look great. See you in the morning. | 你将会看起来十分完美的 早上见 |
[09:27] | Thank you, Doc. | 谢谢你了 医生 |
[09:29] | Anything else you need? | 您还需要什么东西吗 |
[09:31] | I think I’m okay. | 我想没有了 |
[09:33] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[09:34] | There is one thing. | 其实有件事 |
[09:36] | No, you can’t see them. | 不 你不可以看它们 |
[09:39] | Then I’m good. | 那 我就真没事啦 |
[09:46] | Jake! Your mom’s here! | 杰克 你妈妈到了 |
[09:56] | Well, I guess it was probably inevitable. | 我就知道 总有一天会这样的 |
[09:59] | What? Oh! | 什么 |
[10:00] | Oh, the clothes. | 哦 这衣服 |
[10:02] | Well, as you know, most of mine burned up in the fire, | 你自己也知道 我大多数的衣服全被烧掉了 |
[10:04] | and Charlie’s in Vegas, so I figured, why not? | 而查理去了赌城 所以为什么不穿一下呢 |
[10:07] | Because you look like an idiot. | 因为你看起来像个白痴 |
[10:10] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[10:11] | – Hi. – Bye, buddy. | 再见了 小家伙 |
[10:12] | Get help. | 好好看次病吧 |
[10:17] | Wish I could afford it! | 付得起早就去了 |
[10:22] | Oh, man. | 老天爷啊 |
[10:23] | My life is pathetic. | 我的生活真可悲 |
[10:27] | On the other hand… | 但是呢 |
[10:31] | Charlie’s life is great. | 查理的生活很美好 |
[10:34] | Bartender! | 酒保 |
[10:36] | Drinks for everybody! | 请每个人一杯酒 |
[10:39] | Just house brands. | 你们酒吧自产的酒就行了 |
[10:42] | Hi. Charlie Harper. | 你好 查理·哈勃 |
[10:50] | Wow! A house on the beach. | 海滩别墅 |
[10:53] | That’s awesome, Charlie. | 好棒啊 查理 |
[10:54] | Well, I suppose it must seem that way. | 应该吧 |
[10:57] | I mean, you’d think driving around town | 我的意思是 有时候想象着 |
[10:58] | in a big, brand-new Mercedes | 开着自己全新又宽敞的大奔 |
[11:00] | would also be pretty awesome. | 在城里兜兜转转一定很爽 |
[11:02] | And– and it is. | 但是事实上呢 真的很爽 |
[11:03] | Um, but, at the end of the day, | 但是 人这一辈子 |
[11:05] | doesn’t matter how much stuff you have. | 荣华富贵都只是过眼烟云 |
[11:08] | What matters is what’s in here. | 真正重要的是 这里有多少收获 |
[11:10] | Oh, what is in here? | 这里装着什么啊 |
[11:12] | Oh! Pfft! More cash. | 囧 又是钞票哪 |
[11:16] | How about that? | 有啥办法呢 |
[11:17] | And you got all that just by writing jingles? | 你光靠写儿歌就能赚那么多钱吗 |
[11:20] | I know! Not even a real job. | 是啊 连个正经职业也算不上 |
[11:22] | What can I say? You know, some of us are very lucky. | 造化弄人吧 有些人就是天生命好 |
[11:25] | Very, very… very lucky. | 真是好得不能再好了啊 |
[11:30] | Charlie? | 查理吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah. Charlie. | 是啊 就他那小子 |
[11:34] | I mean, yeah! Charlie! | 对啊 我不就那小子吗 |
[11:38] | You want to get out of here? | 你想出去逛逛吗 |
[11:40] | Wow! Where’d that come from? | 咋啦 我没冒犯你啊 |
[11:42] | I thought we were getting along. | 咱俩不是聊得挺投机的吗 |
[11:43] | N-No! | 不是的 |
[11:45] | I mean together. | 我是说 我们一起去 |
[11:46] | Someplace quiet? | 找个僻静点儿的地方 |
[11:48] | Oh, yes, uh, yes, by all means! | 好吧 太好了 求之不得啊 |
[11:50] | Let’s go somewhere quiet. | 就找个僻静地儿吧 |
[11:51] | Uh, bartender, thank you for taking such good care of us. | 酒保 感谢你的热情服务 |
[11:54] | Here you go. | 爷要赏你 |
[11:55] | One, two, three dollars. | 一 二 三美元 |
[11:58] | Give one of those to the waitress. | 其中一元是赏给服务生的 |
[12:00] | So, where would you like to go? | 你想去哪儿呢 |
[12:01] | How about your beach house? | 到你的海滨别墅吧 |
[12:05] | Great idea! | 好极了 |
[12:06] | Yeah, why go to Denny’s or Appleby’s | 有个大别墅在那儿 |
[12:08] | when you have your own beach house? | 谁还想去其他地方啊 |
[12:09] | Come, let us Mercedes to the beach. | 请吧 有大奔为我们开路 |
[12:13] | This is so easy. | 这么容易就钓上了 |
[12:18] | Charlie… | 查理… |
[12:21] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[12:26] | Sweet Jesus! | 偶滴神哪 |
[12:28] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[12:29] | What happened to you? | 你怎么啦 |
[12:31] | What are you doing here? | 跑到这儿来干嘛 |
[12:32] | Since I referred you to Dr. Schenkman, he was kind enough | 我给申克曼医生带了你这个生意 他就想感谢我 |
[12:36] | to offer me a free chemical peel. | 给我做一个化学脱皮 |
[12:37] | When this heals, I will have the face of a 12-year-old girl. | 等痊愈了 我的脸就像12岁的小女生一样嫩 |
[12:41] | Yeah, but from the neck down, | 但脖子以下 |
[12:43] | you’ll still be an Egyptian mummy. | 还不是跟个埃及木乃伊一样 |
[12:45] | Oh, hush. | 别激动 |
[12:46] | I just stopped by to wish you luck tomorrow. | 我来是预祝明天手术顺利的 |
[12:49] | Well, thanks. | 那谢了 |
[12:50] | No, wait– why would I need luck? | 干嘛还要预祝一番 |
[12:52] | Oh, no reason. | 随便说说呗 |
[12:55] | That 60 Minutes report on Dr. Schenkman | <新闻60分>关于申克曼医生的报道 |
[12:57] | was entirely one-sided. | 明摆着是一边倒的 |
[13:01] | Much like that poor woman’s vagina. | 这正如那可怜女人的阴道一样 |
[13:07] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉吧 |
[13:27] | Yeah, like I’m going to sleep at all after that. | 搞得像要上刑场一样 |
[13:33] | Welcome to the Casa del Charlie. | 欢迎来到在下的寒舍 |
[13:38] | What a beautiful beach house. | 这别墅好漂亮啊 |
[13:39] | Yes, yes, it is. | 的确是 |
[13:41] | Beach is out there. | 沙滩就在外面 |
[13:42] | And just past it, the ocean. | 往前走 就到大海了 |
[13:46] | Keep going and you hit Hawaii. | 再往前 就到夏威夷了 |
[13:48] | Then Japan. | 再再往前 到日本啦 |
[13:50] | And I guess this is where you write all your jingles. | 你就用这钢琴创作儿歌的吧 |
[13:54] | Yup. This is where the magic happens. | 没错 它可以我赚钱的宝啊 |
[13:57] | Play me something. | 给我弹个曲子吧 |
[14:00] | Oh, gosh. | 不会吧 |
[14:03] | I’d rather not. | 我还是不弹为妙 |
[14:05] | Oh, please? For me. | 就为我弹一首吧 |
[14:08] | Well, if you insist. | 好吧 既然你那么想听 |
[14:24] | Here is a little song you might remember by… | 即将演奏的小曲 你可能记得 是由… |
[14:35] | …the immortal… | …永垂不朽的… |
[14:40] | …Mr. Billy Joel. | …比利·乔创作的 |
[14:47] | * Harry Truman, Doris Day * | 哈里·杜鲁门 桃丽丝·黛 |
[14:49] | * Red China, Johnnie Ray * | 红色中国 约翰尼·雷 |
[14:51] | * South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio * | 南太平洋 沃尔特·温切尔 乔·狄马乔 |
[14:55] | * Ho! * | 吼 |
[14:56] | * Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon * | 麦卡锡 尼克松 |
[14:58] | * Studebaker, television * | 史蒂倍克 电视机 |
[15:02] | * Marilyn Monroe * | 玛丽莲·梦露 |
[15:05] | * We didn’t start the fire * | 我们没有点火 |
[15:08] | It was always burning since the world’s been turning | 世纪伊始 就有了火 |
[15:12] | * We didn’t start the fire * | 我们没有点火 |
[15:14] | * No, we didn’t light it, but we tried to fight it * | 我们没有点亮世界 但我们要在其间拼搏 |
[15:18] | * We didn’t start the fire! * | 我们没有点火 |
[15:29] | You’re very talented. | 你太有才了 |
[15:31] | Oh, no, no, no. | 过奖过奖 |
[15:32] | Billy Joel is very talented. | 都是比利·乔的功劳 |
[15:34] | I’m just a piano man. | 我只是照着弹而已 |
[15:36] | – I only have one question. – What’s that? | -我还有个问题 -什么 |
[15:38] | How long are you going to pretend to be Charlie Harper? | 你打算扮演查理·哈勃到什么时候 |
[15:44] | * Sing us a song * | 唱首歌吧 |
[15:46] | * You’re the piano man… * | 你是个钢琴手 |
[15:48] | Oh, please… yeah, give it a rest. | 行了 歇口气吧 |
[15:52] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:53] | I’ve been with Charlie. | 我跟查理睡过 |
[15:55] | I-I’ve been in this house. | 我来过这里 |
[15:57] | Well… | 这样啊… |
[15:59] | Color me embarrassed. | 我可真是无地自容啊 |
[16:02] | So… | 说说吧… |
[16:04] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[16:07] | All right. All right. | 我招了 我招了 |
[16:09] | Here’s the truth. | 实情是 |
[16:11] | My real name is Derek. | 我的真名是德瑞克 |
[16:17] | Brick. | 砖 |
[16:20] | House. | 房 |
[16:24] | Derek Brickhouse. | 德瑞克·砖房 |
[16:26] | Yeah, try again. | 真能掰 |
[16:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | My name is Alan. I’m-I’m Charlie’s brother. | 我叫艾伦 我是查理的弟弟 |
[16:32] | I-I live on his fold-out couch. | 我睡在他家的沙发床上 |
[16:33] | I’m-I’m sorry. I’ll drive you back. | 对不起 我现在送你回去 |
[16:35] | Hang on. | 等会 |
[16:36] | I didn’t say I wanted to go. | 我没说我要回去呀 |
[16:37] | Oh, no, but I thought it was kind of implied. | 你是没说 但我以为这是必然的 |
[16:40] | I’m having a good time, aren’t you? | 我挺开心的 你不开心吗 |
[16:43] | Well, not now. | 现在不 |
[16:47] | I was. | 刚才装查理的时候 |
[16:49] | When I was Charlie. | 还挺开心的 |
[16:51] | And Billy Joel. | 还有装比利·乔那段 |
[16:53] | Who else do you like to be? | 你还想当谁 |
[16:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:57] | I think role-playing is kind of a turn-on. | 我觉得角色扮演挺性感的 |
[17:02] | No kidding. | 说真的 |
[17:04] | That’s why I came back here with you. | 所以我才跟你回来 |
[17:06] | Makes some guys nervous. | 有些男人不喜欢角色扮演 |
[17:08] | Your brother hated it. | 你哥就超讨厌这个 |
[17:09] | Well, I am not my brother. | 我又不是我哥 |
[17:12] | As you so adroitly pointed out. | 你早看透这点了 |
[17:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:16] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 这就来了 |
[17:18] | Role playing. | 角色扮演 |
[17:20] | Can I be the man? | 我当男人行吗 |
[17:22] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[17:23] | Well, I’ve had a bad run lately. | 我最近人品不怎么样 所以想确定一下 |
[17:29] | Mr. Harper. | 哈勃先生 |
[17:32] | Mr. Harper. | 哈勃先生 |
[17:34] | How are you feeling? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 还成 |
[17:38] | How’d it go? | 手术怎么样 |
[17:39] | It went great. | 很顺利 |
[17:41] | And the doctor decided to give you a bonus. | 而且医生还附送了一个项目 |
[17:44] | Check ’em out. | 看看 |
[17:50] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[17:52] | I didn’t ask for these. | 我没说要这个 |
[17:53] | But you haven’t even seen them yet. | 但是你还没好好看看呢 |
[17:54] | I don’t want to see them. | 我不想看 |
[17:58] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[18:05] | You know, this could work. | 好像还挺好用的 |
[18:18] | So, Gretchen, what exactly was the role playing | 格里琴 查理到底为什么 |
[18:21] | that freaked Charlie out so much? | 那么讨厌角色扮演 |
[18:23] | Hang on. You’ll see. | 你一会就知道了 |
[18:25] | I’m just glad you’re not as uptight as he is. | 我就喜欢你这样 不像他那么古板 |
[18:27] | Well, as you know, I’m capable of bending the rules | 那是 我就是这么随和 |
[18:30] | and going with the flow. | 没有那么多条条框框 |
[18:46] | What do you think, | 你觉得怎样 |
[18:49] | Schweinhund? | 猪猡[德语] |
[18:56] | Not a deal-breaker. | 我还受得住 |
[19:06] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[19:08] | In the kitchen. | 我在厨房 |
[19:11] | Kids okay? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[19:15] | How’s the beaver? | 你的小宝贝好吗 |
[19:17] | Everybody’s fine. How’s Vegas? | 都好着呢 你的拉斯维加斯之旅怎么样 |
[19:19] | You know, the usual. | 老样子呗 |
[19:21] | How was your weekend? | 你周末过的怎么样 |
[19:22] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[19:24] | I met a girl. | 我搭上一个女孩 |
[19:32] | Did her name happen to be Gretchen? | 叫格里琴是吧 |
[19:34] | Jawohl. | 答对了[德语] |
[19:39] | – That’s indelible marker, you know. – I know. | -你知道这个是洗不掉的吧 -知道 |
[19:42] | Don’t worry, it’ll come off in a few weeks. | 别担心 几个礼拜以后就掉了 |
[19:43] | That’s what I figured. | 我想也是 |
[19:44] | Does she still have her little mustache? | 她还留着那撮小胡子吗 |
[19:46] | You know, down at the Russian front? | 就是下面那里 |
[19:49] | I wouldn’t know what she’s got. | 我说不准 |
[19:52] | I was blindfolded and hog-tied. | 我眼睛蒙上了 还被五花大绑 |
[19:54] | Right, right, right. | 没错 没错 |
[19:56] | Why are you wearing sunglasses? | 你戴墨镜干吗 |
[19:58] | No reason. | 不干吗 |
[19:59] | Why don’t you take them off? | 你干吗不摘了 |
[20:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | You might as well know. | 你早晚也会知道 |
[20:07] | Bar fight. | 我在酒吧跟人打架 |
[20:09] | Oh, no. What happened? | 不是吧 怎么回事 |
[20:11] | Eh, some bikers were giving a stripper a hard time, | 几个摩托党欺负一个脱衣舞娘 |
[20:13] | so I jumped in. | 所以我就英雄救美呗 |
[20:15] | You’re kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:16] | You know me. | 你知道我的 |
[20:17] | I can’t stand to see a naked, high-heeled, | 我最讨厌看到一个光着身子 |
[20:20] | glitter-covered, ping-pong-ball-shooting | 穿着高跟鞋 顶着大胸的女人 |
[20:22] | woman in distress. | 被人欺负了 |
[20:26] | Wow. That-That sounds very brave. | 你还真勇敢呀 |
[20:29] | Good for you. | 干得好 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:32] | Uh, Charlie? | 查理 |
[20:35] | Uh, if you’re going to go with that story, | 你要是准备用这个故事唬人的话 |
[20:36] | you might want to ask mom | 你最好先叫老妈 |
[20:38] | to stop telling people you had your eyes done. | 不要到处跟人说你做了眼睛整形 |
[20:41] | Damn. | 该死 |
[20:43] | The mummy strikes again. | 木乃伊再次反击 |
[20:48] | You know, it’s actually not a bad look. | 这造型其实还挺帅的 |
[20:51] | Shame one guy had to ruin it for everybody. | 可惜就被一个人给毁了 |