时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Swordfish looks good. | 剑鱼看起来好好吃 |
[00:03] | You eat a lot of fish. | 你吃太多鱼了 |
[00:05] | Aren’t you worried about mercury? | 你不怕汞中毒啊 |
[00:06] | Michelle, on the list of things I expect to kill me, | 米歇尔 在我打算怎么死的单子上 |
[00:09] | mercury poisoning ranks well below liver failure, | 汞中毒排名的远远高于活的太衰 |
[00:11] | struck by lightning and heart attack during sex. | 被雷劈和心脏病的中间是做爱而死 |
[00:15] | Guess which one I’m rooting for. | 猜我比较看好哪个 |
[00:17] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[00:20] | Speaking of things I expect to kill me. | 说到我打算怎么死 |
[00:22] | What a lovely surprise. | 真的是个甜蜜的意外哦 |
[00:25] | Michelle, this is my mother Evelyn. Mom, Michelle. | 米歇尔 这是我的老妈伊夫林 老妈 这是米歇尔 |
[00:27] | Evelyn, it’s a pleasure. You have a wonderful son. | 伊夫林 很高兴认识你 你的儿子很棒 |
[00:29] | Yes, I do. | 的确很棒 |
[00:31] | But Charlie and Alan must never learn of him. | 可惜查理和艾伦和他从来没见过 |
[00:34] | Before she kills, she likes to torture. | 在她杀掉你之前 她喜欢先折磨你 |
[00:38] | So, how did you two meet? | 你们两个是怎么认识的 |
[00:40] | Charlie asked me to look at a little thing on his butt. | 查理让我检查他屁屁上的小东西 |
[00:42] | Oh, smooth, Charlie. | 不错啊查理 |
[00:43] | She’s a dermatologist, Mom. | 老妈 她是个皮肤科医生 |
[00:45] | Oh, a doctor? | 哇塞 医生哦 |
[00:48] | So you have access to Charlie’s medical records | 那你是看了查理的病例 |
[00:50] | and still went out with him. | 还想和他约会哦 |
[00:52] | Okay, nice to see you, Mom. I don’t want to keep you | 很高兴遇到你老妈 |
[00:55] | from whatever poor schmuck you’re here to meet. | 不想耽误你约会某个蠢蛋了 |
[00:57] | Sorry I’m late, Mom. | 老妈 不好意思我迟到了 |
[00:59] | How about that? The poorest schmuck I know. | 猜的不错吧 史上最蠢的那个蛋 |
[01:02] | Michelle, this is my brother Alan. | 米歇尔 这是我老弟艾伦 |
[01:05] | Alan, Michelle. | 艾伦 这是米歇尔 |
[01:06] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[01:07] | Would you like to join us? | 大家一起吃吧 |
[01:09] | Sure. | 好的 |
[01:10] | How sweet. | 太棒了 |
[01:12] | Uh… waiter? | 侍应生 |
[01:13] | I thought you liked me. | 我还以为你喜欢我呢 |
[01:46] | Well, this is very pleasant. | 真的是挺开心的 |
[01:50] | The last time I met one of Charlie’s girlfriends, | 上次见过查理的女朋友之后 |
[01:52] | I was picking glitter off my skin for a week. | 光擦掉身上的金粉就用了一个礼拜 |
[01:56] | Oh, right, the 22-year-old pole dancer. | 那个可怜的22岁的钢管舞小妞 |
[01:59] | Oh, don’t get the wrong idea. | 你千万别误会哦 |
[02:01] | I mean, not every woman Charlie dates is a stripper. | 不是每个查理约会的女孩都是脱衣舞娘 |
[02:04] | I can’t imagine you stripping, for example. | 你瞧 我就无法想象你跳脱衣舞 |
[02:08] | I mean, I can imagine it. | 我的意思是你有那个身材啦 |
[02:19] | – So what’s the occasion for you two? – No,no occasion. | -今天你们俩一起吃饭庆祝啥 -没庆祝啥啊 |
[02:23] | Can’t a son invite his mom to lunch? | 儿子就不能请妈吃顿午饭 |
[02:25] | He needs money. | 他要借钱 |
[02:26] | No, no. But if you’re lookin’ to give some away | 不是啦 才不是呢 |
[02:29] | I’m not gonna turn it down. | 但你要是真给点我也不会拒绝的 |
[02:30] | You’re a dermatologist. | 你是皮肤科医生 |
[02:33] | How do I get rid of a 170-pound skin tag? | 告诉我怎么才能摆脱这么个170磅的隐疾 |
[02:36] | Excuse me, 164. | 人家只有164磅 |
[02:39] | Really? That’s the part you object to? | 没搞错啊 你只反驳这个 |
[02:42] | Would you like to be called a 200-pound drunk? | 你愿意被人叫200磅的死酒鬼吗 |
[02:44] | – 180. – See? | -我180磅 -瞅见没 |
[02:46] | Yeah, well, better a lush than a leech. | 酒鬼总比啃老族强 |
[02:49] | At least a leech doesn’t miss | 至少啃老族 |
[02:50] | his mother’s birthday in a drunken blackout. | 不会喝多了错过老妈的生日 |
[02:52] | Yes, but when the lush wakes up, | 是啊 可惜酒鬼醒来之后哦 |
[02:54] | he can buy her a nice gift with his own money. | 可以用自己的钱给老妈买个像样的礼物 |
[02:56] | He can, but he doesn’t. | 他是买得起 就是没去买 |
[02:58] | He doesn’t because you wouldn’t appreciate it anyway. | 他之所以没买是因为不在乎 |
[03:01] | Let’s not start with appreciation. | 说到不在乎 |
[03:03] | Did I ever get a thank you | 我不记得因为独自抚养你成人 |
[03:04] | for bearing you and raising you all by myself? | 而得到你一句感谢的话 |
[03:07] | Thank you, Mommy. | 谢谢你老妈 |
[03:10] | Give it a rest. | 省省吧 |
[03:11] | I’ll write you a check. | 我会给你写张支票的 |
[03:12] | Thank you, Mommy. | 谢谢你老妈 |
[03:14] | Do you have children, Michelle? | 米歇尔 你有孩子吗 |
[03:17] | I have a daughter. | 有个女儿 |
[03:19] | Isn’t that nice? | 贴心的小棉袄啊 |
[03:21] | Has she ripped your heart out yet? | 她有没有伤透你的心啊 |
[03:23] | Not quite. | 还差点 |
[03:25] | Well, give her time. | 那你就等着瞧吧 |
[03:26] | Children are God’s little way of | 因为你做爱 |
[03:28] | punishing us for having sex. | 所以上帝用孩子惩罚你 |
[03:32] | So, Michelle, you’ve met my mom and my brother. | 米歇尔 你也见过我妈和我弟了 |
[03:35] | Will you be breaking up with me now | 想现在分手呢 |
[03:37] | or would you prefer to wait till after lunch? | 还是吃了午饭之后呢 |
[03:39] | I’ll wait. | 还是等等吧 |
[03:41] | I already ordered the souffle | 我点了个苏芙哩 |
[03:42] | and I understand it’s very good here. | 因为这家店的特别好吃 |
[03:44] | Oh, she’s attractive, successful and funny. | 她还真是美丽又成功 还很幽默 |
[03:48] | So tell me, dear, | 告诉我亲爱的 |
[03:50] | why are you settling? | 为啥你想要结婚啊 |
[03:58] | Mmm… wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等会 |
[04:01] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[04:02] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[04:04] | Have there been a lot of women in this bed? | 在这张床上真的睡过很多女人吗 |
[04:07] | Uh… | 那啥 |
[04:09] | actually in the bed? | 你是说在这张床上吗 |
[04:14] | Fewer than you’d think. | 没你想的那么多 |
[04:15] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[04:16] | Listen, I’m not gonna lie about who I am | 我到底是啥样的人 我的过去如何 |
[04:19] | or where I’ve been, | 我真的没打算骗你 |
[04:21] | so don’t ask unless you really want to know. | 除非你真的想知道 否则还是别问了 |
[04:27] | It doesn’t matter. | 我不在乎 |
[04:28] | The past is the past. | 过去的都过去了 |
[04:29] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[04:31] | Let’s work on the present. | 让我们只在乎当下吧 |
[04:32] | Oh, goody, I love presents. | 太棒了 我对现在真的很满意 |
[04:35] | Uncle Charlie? | 查理伯伯 |
[04:36] | Busy, Jake. | 杰克 我忙着呢 |
[04:38] | Oh, is Chelsea back? | 切尔西回来了吗 |
[04:44] | No, Jake. | 不是的杰克 |
[04:45] | Mia? | 那是米亚吗 |
[04:48] | No. | 不是 |
[04:50] | The married stripper? What’s her name, Betsy? | 那个已婚的脱衣舞女 叫啥来着 贝琪吗 |
[04:53] | What do you need, Jake? | 杰克 你想要干嘛 |
[04:57] | Can I borrow your car? | 我可以借你的车吗 |
[04:58] | No, you can’t borrow my hundred- thousand-dollar Mercedes! | 不行 我才不借我价值几十万美金的奔驰给你 |
[05:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | Sorry about that. | 真不好意思 |
[05:05] | It’s not another hooker, is it? | 不会是又一个妓女 对吧 |
[05:10] | Excuse me. | 等我一下 |
[05:15] | – Here’s the keys. Go away. – Thank you. | -钥匙拿去 你可以滚了 -谢谢 |
[05:20] | My nephew. | 我侄子 |
[05:21] | Everyone’s convinced he’s a freaking moron, | 每个人都认为他是个大傻蛋 |
[05:24] | but I’m starting to think he’s an evil genius. | 但我开始觉得他其实是个邪恶天才 |
[05:32] | Hey, did you hear that noise last night? | 你昨晚有听到那声音吗 |
[05:34] | What noise? | 什么声音 |
[05:35] | Around 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning, | 清晨大概两三点的时候 |
[05:38] | I thought I heard a man crying. | 我觉得我听到了一个男人在哭泣 |
[05:39] | Oh, that’s nothing. That’s just Alan. | 那没什么 是艾伦 |
[05:42] | It’s nothing? | 那没什么吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah, he gets up in the middle of the night to pee, | 他半夜起床尿尿 |
[05:47] | then he can’t get back to sleep, so he masturbates. | 然后睡不着 他就开始自慰 |
[05:52] | Then he starts crying. | 接着就开始哭了 |
[05:56] | Oh, my God, that’s awful! | 天啊 那太恶心了 |
[05:58] | It’s like the ocean. I don’t even hear it anymore. | 其实就像大海的声音一样 久了就听不到了 |
[06:03] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[06:04] | I stopped off and did the shopping for the week. | 我中途去做了这周的采买 |
[06:10] | 米歇尔 这是我的管家 波塔 米歇尔, this is my housekeeper Berta. | |
[06:11] | – Berta, Michelle. – Hi. | -波塔 米歇尔 -你好 |
[06:13] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:14] | Planning a party? | 准备要办一个派对吗 |
[06:15] | Every afternoon at 2:00. | 每天下午两点 |
[06:18] | She’s, she’s kidding. | 她在 她在开玩笑 |
[06:20] | Right, Berta? | 对吧 波塔 |
[06:21] | Huh? Yeah, sure, why not? | 什么 是啊 为什么不呢 |
[06:25] | Can I go upstairs and make your bed | 我可以上楼去铺你的床了吗 |
[06:28] | or are you guys just catchin’ your breath and rinsin’ off? | 还是你们只是在喘口气缓一缓 |
[06:32] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 去吧 |
[06:33] | We’re just gonna go for a walk on the beach. | 我们正准备去海滩上走走 |
[06:35] | Good one. | 这笑话不错 |
[06:37] | Why is that funny? | 那有什么好笑的 |
[06:39] | Last time this one was on the beach | 上次他去海滩的时候 |
[06:41] | was ’cause he fell off the deck. | 是因为他摔下露台 |
[06:44] | It wasn’t his fault. He was drunk. | 那不是他的错 他当时喝醉了 |
[06:48] | I’ll go make your bed. | 我去铺你的床 |
[06:51] | She seems… nice. | 她看起来 人很好 |
[06:54] | You think? | 你觉得吗 |
[06:55] | ‘Cause she scares the crap outta me. | 她可是把我吓得魂都没了 |
[06:57] | Well, then why don’t you get rid of her? | 那你为什么不炒了她 |
[06:59] | Oh, no, no, no, no, I could never fire her. | 不 不 不 不 我永远不可能炒了她 |
[07:02] | I love her to death. | 我爱死她了 |
[07:03] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:05] | So, you love her and yet she scares you? | 你很爱她但她总让你害怕吗 |
[07:08] | Little window into ol’ Charlie, huh? | 一扇进入老查理心房的小窗 对吧 |
[07:13] | More like a garage door. | 比较像是车库门 |
[07:20] | Well, you’ve met my family, | 你已经见过了我的家人 |
[07:22] | you know all about my past, | 也知晓了我的过去 |
[07:25] | my fondness for… things I’m fond of. | 还有我对于我所喜爱的事物的 喜爱程度 |
[07:28] | Uh-huh? | 然后呢 |
[07:30] | So… why are you still here? | 所以 你怎么还没逃之夭夭 |
[07:33] | Come on, Charlie, I’m a realist. | 别这样 查理 我是个现实主义者 |
[07:35] | Nobody our age comes without baggage. | 到了我们这个年纪 没有人没有一点包袱 |
[07:37] | Well, yeah, but some people might think | 是啊 但是有些人可能觉得 |
[07:40] | that my baggage is… extra icky. | 我的包袱就是 我很粘人 |
[07:43] | Extra icky? | 很粘人吗 |
[07:44] | That’s actually a quote from a former girlfriend. | 我前女友实际就是这么说的 |
[07:47] | Well, I think that a mature relationship has got | 我觉得一个成熟的关系 |
[07:51] | to be based on honesty about our flaws. | 是要建筑在诚实对待我们自身的缺点之上 |
[07:53] | You know my flaws. | 你知道我的缺点 |
[07:54] | Openness about our past. | 对于我们的过去 无所保留 |
[07:56] | You know my past. | 你知道我的过去 |
[07:57] | And a willingness to forgive. | 以及乐于原谅 |
[07:59] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[08:03] | I really like you, Michelle. | 我真的很喜欢你 米歇尔 |
[08:05] | I really like you, too. | 我也真的很喜欢你 |
[08:11] | Hi, Charlie. | 好啊 查理 |
[08:15] | There might be one more thing you should know about me. | 可能还有一件你得知道的关于我的事情 |
[08:26] | Rose, this is not a good time. | Rose 我现在没空 |
[08:28] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry, Michelle, this’ll only take a minute. | 很抱歉 米歇尔 就耽误你一分钟 |
[08:32] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[08:33] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[08:34] | Seriously, Rose, not now. | 我严重警告你 Rose 之后再说 |
[08:35] | How do you know my na…? | 你怎么知道我的名 |
[08:37] | How does she know my name? | 她怎么会知道我的名字 |
[08:38] | Long story. | 一言难尽 |
[08:39] | Not really. Once you have a license plate number, | 其实还好 只要有了车牌号码 |
[08:42] | the rest is cake. | 其他部分自然信手拈来 |
[08:44] | Could you give us a minute? | 你可以给我们一点私人空间吗 |
[08:45] | No, she’s not goin’ anywhere. | 不 她哪里都不会去 |
[08:48] | Charlie, who is this woman? | 查理 这女人是谁呢 |
[08:49] | Just a friend. | 只是个朋友 |
[08:50] | Oh, I’m more than a friend. We dated. | 我可不只是普通朋友 我们约会过 |
[08:54] | Just once. Eight years ago. | 只有一次 在八年前 |
[08:57] | You haven’t seen her in eight years? | 你八年都没见到她了吗 |
[08:58] | Well, no, no, no. Not exactly. | 不是 不是 不是 不是那样 |
[08:59] | We stay in touch. | 我们有保持联络 |
[09:01] | You stalk me. | 你跟踪我 |
[09:03] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[09:04] | Does a stalker baby-sit his nephew? | 有跟踪者会照顾他的小侄子吗 |
[09:07] | Does a stalker sleep with his brother? | 有跟踪者会跟他的弟弟睡觉吗 |
[09:09] | Does a stalker’s dad sleep with his mother, | 有跟踪者的父亲会跟他的母亲睡觉吗 |
[09:11] | who you met at lunch the other day at Terrace Gardens? | 就是你那天在Terrace Gardens午餐时间见到的那位 |
[09:14] | Have you been following me? | 你一直在跟踪我吗 |
[09:16] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[09:18] | Okay Charlie, I’m a little freaked out here. | 查理 我有一点吓着了 |
[09:20] | I’m going to go home. | 我要回家了 |
[09:21] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[09:23] | Nice officially meeting you. | 很高兴正式与你见面 |
[09:25] | Oh, come on, Michelle, don’t go. | 拜托 米歇尔 别走 |
[09:27] | I’ll get rid of her. | 我会赶走她的 |
[09:28] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:29] | Clearly, you have lots to talk about. | 显然你们有很多要聊的 |
[09:31] | But what about all that stuff you said? | 但你刚才不是说 |
[09:32] | You know, baggage, willingness to forgive? | 要丢下过去的包袱 愿意原谅我吗 |
[09:35] | Obviously, I was wrong. | 看来是我错了 |
[09:36] | Michelle. | 米歇尔 |
[09:37] | No, look. I could deal with your mother, | 不 听着 我可以接受你母亲 |
[09:39] | your brother, your nephew, your housekeeper… | 你弟弟 你侄子 你的管家 |
[09:41] | – Yeah, I know — – No, no, no. I’m not done. | -我知道 -别 我还没说完呢 |
[09:44] | Your drinking, your gambling, | 你的酗酒问题 赌博问题 |
[09:45] | your womanizing, | 玩女人的问题 |
[09:46] | but I am not putting up with your stalker. | 但是我受不了你的跟踪者 |
[09:48] | Really? That’s where you draw the line? | 真的吗 这是你的底线吗 |
[09:53] | Seems a little arbitrary. | 这也太无规律可循了吧 |
[09:55] | Good-bye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[09:58] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[10:00] | She’s feisty. | 她很能吵 |
[10:03] | That’s it, Rose. | 够了 罗斯 |
[10:05] | This is the last straw. | 我忍无可忍了 |
[10:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:08] | That’s where you draw the line? | 这是你的底线吗 |
[10:10] | I really care about this woman. | 我真的很在意这个女人 |
[10:11] | I’m glad for you. | 我替你感到开心 |
[10:13] | No, you’re not! | 不 你才没有呢 |
[10:14] | You never are. You always do everything you can | 你从来都不会替我开心 你只会 |
[10:16] | to come between me and any woman I’m serious about. | 竭尽所能地破坏我想要认真发展的恋情 |
[10:18] | Is that what you think I’m doing? | 你认为我是来搞破坏的吗 |
[10:20] | Of course that’s what I think you’re doing; you just did it! | 当然 你刚刚已经成功破坏了 |
[10:24] | You’ve been doing it for eight years, | 你八年来一直这样 |
[10:26] | and I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[10:27] | Now, get out. | 给我出去 |
[10:30] | Okay, but you should know that I didn’t come over | 好吧 但是你应该知道 |
[10:31] | to ruin your date. | 我不是来破坏你的约会的 |
[10:32] | Really? Why did you come over? | 是吗 那你来干吗 |
[10:34] | To tell you that I’m getting married. | 我是来告诉你 我要结婚了 |
[10:37] | I’m not marrying you, Rose. | 我不会娶你的 罗斯 |
[10:42] | Not you, silly. | 不是跟你结 傻瓜 |
[10:44] | Manfred. | 他叫曼弗雷德 |
[10:45] | Manfred? | 曼弗雷德 |
[10:47] | He’s so wonderful. | 他人很好 |
[10:48] | I can’t wait for you to meet him. | 我都等不及想要介绍你们认识了 |
[10:50] | Uh-huh. Have you met him yet? | 你难道就认识这么个人吗 |
[10:55] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[10:57] | Well, of course I don’t believe you. | 我当然不信你 |
[10:59] | All you’ve ever done is manipulate and deceive me. | 你总是操纵我 欺骗我 |
[11:01] | Mm, fair point. | 言之有理 |
[11:03] | But I am getting married next Sunday, | 但是我下周日就要结婚了 |
[11:05] | and I just wanted to let you know | 而我只是想亲自告诉你 |
[11:07] | before you heard it somewhere else. | 而不是让你从别处得知这个消息 |
[11:08] | Where else would I hear it? | 我还能从哪得知 |
[11:11] | Society page of The Crazy Bitch Gazette? | 《疯婆子报》的社会版吗 |
[11:15] | Clearly, it was a mistake coming over. | 看来我不应该来的 |
[11:17] | I had no idea the news would hit you this hard. | 我不知道这个消息会让你这么痛苦 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I’m-I’m-I’m bowled over, | 是呀 我深受打击 |
[11:23] | I’m devastated, I can’t imagine life without you. | 身心交瘁 我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[11:26] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[11:27] | Last chance to kiss the bride. | 给你最后一个机会吻新娘 |
[11:39] | What? | 干吗 |
[11:41] | I’m not sure how to get home from this side of the house. | 我从这边不知道怎么回家 |
[11:55] | Hey, Michelle. It’s me again. | 米歇尔 又是我 |
[11:57] | Sorry for all the messages. | 对不起我一直不停地留言 |
[11:59] | Don’t worry, I’m not stalking you. | 别担心 我不是在跟踪你 |
[12:03] | Anyway, | 总而言之 |
[12:04] | again, I am really sorry for all the craziness last night, | 我是想再次为昨晚的烂摊子向你道歉 |
[12:07] | but, like you pointed out, everybody’s got baggage. | 但就像你说的 每个人都有过去的包袱 |
[12:10] | Unfortunately, one piece of mine | 不幸的是 我的其中一个包袱 |
[12:12] | needs to be sedated and institutionalized. | 需要被关起来 再打点镇定剂 |
[12:16] | Okay, call me. | 总之 打电话给我 |
[12:18] | Kisses. | 亲亲哦 |
[12:22] | Kisses? | 亲亲? |
[12:25] | If I was any fruitier, I could open a Jamba Juice. | 我再肉麻点 就赶上琼瑶了 |
[12:28] | Check it out. | 过来看看 |
[12:30] | Rose’s engagement announcement is in the paper. | 罗斯的订婚通告登报了 |
[12:33] | Manfred Quinn? | 曼弗雷德·奎恩 |
[12:35] | Says he’s an important figure in the fashion industry. | 报纸上说他是时尚界的大亨 |
[12:38] | Eh, I still don’t buy it. | 我还是不信 |
[12:40] | What do you mean? It’s right here in the paper. | 什么意思 这可是登在报纸上的 |
[12:41] | Oh, grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[12:43] | Do you have any idea how many times | 你知道我在这份报纸上 |
[12:45] | I had that paper print my obituary? | 登过多少次我自己的讣告吗 |
[12:46] | Why would you do that? | 你登讣告干吗 |
[12:48] | Lots of reasons. | 很多原因 |
[12:49] | Gambling debts, angry husbands, | 欠赌债啦 搞了别人老婆啦 |
[12:51] | sometimes just to get a little me time. | 有的时候只是想别人不要来烦我 |
[12:54] | Well, real or fake, I’m a little miffed I wasn’t invited. | 不管是真是假 她居然都没邀请我 |
[12:57] | How do you get invited to a fake wedding, Alan? | 艾伦 她怎么邀请你参加一个假婚礼呀 |
[13:01] | With a fake invitation. | 发假的邀请函给我呗 |
[13:04] | Obviously. | 多简单呀 |
[13:06] | How come Rose only shows up | 罗斯为什么总在我 |
[13:07] | when I’m in a good relationship? | 幸福甜蜜的时候冒出来 |
[13:09] | Where was she when I was dating | 我跟那个狂躁加郁闷的 |
[13:11] | the manic-depressive Satanist? | 撒旦教徒在一起时 她跑哪去了 |
[13:13] | Or that chick with all the knives? | 还有那个舞刀的小妞 |
[13:16] | Don’t forget the pre-op lifeguard. | 别忘了那个还没做手术的救生员 |
[13:18] | Post-op. She was post-op. | 是做了手术的 她做了变性手术的 |
[13:20] | Really? Could’ve sworn I saw a bulge | 真的吗 我发誓我看到 |
[13:23] | in that bikini bottom. | 她穿比基尼时 裤裆是凸起来的 |
[13:26] | The point is, it’s like… | 我想说的是 |
[13:28] | it’s like Rose has some kind of sixth sense | 罗斯就好像有第六感一样 |
[13:30] | where she knows when I’m about to be happy. | 她知道我什么时候过的很幸福 |
[13:32] | It’s not a sixth sense | 这才不是第六感呢 |
[13:34] | she follows you around and watches your every move. | 她一直跟踪你 你每走一步她都盯着呢 |
[13:36] | For all we know, the house is bugged | 没准她在这房子里安了窃听器 |
[13:37] | and she’s listening to us right now. | 现在正听着咱俩的对话呢 |
[13:39] | Hi, Rose. | 你好 罗斯 |
[13:41] | Yeah, well, if she is… | 好吧 如果她在听 |
[13:43] | she overplayed her hand this time! | 她这次真是太过分了 |
[13:45] | And I’m not falling for this wedding crap! | 我才不信这个破婚礼是真的呢 |
[13:48] | But just in case, shouldn’t we get her a gift? | 为了保险起见 我们应该给她买份礼物吧 |
[13:52] | What? | 你说什么 |
[13:54] | They’re having a sale at Williams-Sonoma. | 家居零售城在跳楼大甩卖呢 |
[13:56] | You want to go halvsies on a silver pepper mill? | 你不想半价买一个银制的胡椒研磨器吗 |
[13:58] | No, I’m not going halvsies on a silver pepper mill! | 不 我一点儿也不想半价买那玩意儿 |
[14:01] | Okay, then… okay, how about a lovely ceramic cow-shaped creamer, | 好吧 那么来个可爱的陶瓷牛状的小奶壶怎么样 |
[14:05] | handmade by the Pennsylvania Dutch? | 由德裔宾夕法尼亚州人 纯手工制作的哦 |
[14:07] | – No gifts. – Why not? | -绝不送礼 -为什么不送 |
[14:10] | ‘Cause there’s no wedding! | 因为根本没婚礼 |
[14:11] | There’s no wedding! | 根本没婚礼 |
[14:15] | Well, you do what you want, Charlie Harper, | 随便你 查理·哈勃 |
[14:18] | but I, Alan Harper, am gonna get Rose something really nice! | 但是我 艾伦·哈勃 要给罗斯准备一份大礼 |
[14:21] | Ooh, a set of faux-walnut napkin rings, only $9.95. | 哇 一套人造胡桃木餐巾圈才卖9块9毛5美元 |
[14:26] | Add to cart. | 加入购物车 |
[14:39] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[14:40] | Not really. you called, like, 11 times. | 还好吧 你打了 有11次电话了吧 |
[14:43] | These are for you. | 这花送你 |
[14:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | It doesn’t change anything. | 但事实是不会改变的 |
[14:50] | Oh, come on, Michelle, | 拜托 米歇尔 |
[14:51] | I can’t help it if some meaningless one-night stand | 多年前毫无意义的一夜情 |
[14:54] | from years ago is still obsessed with me. | 至今仍迷恋我 我也没办法啊 |
[14:57] | It’s not about her, Charlie, it’s about you. | 不关她的事 查理 原因在你 |
[14:59] | Okay, I can’t help it if I’m so wonderful | 好吧 我这么完美以至于让她这么爱我 |
[15:02] | she’s still obsessed with me. | 我也没办法啊 |
[15:04] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[15:06] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 嗯 我也觉得 |
[15:08] | The fact that you still have a relationship with her | 而你历经这么多年 还能跟她保持某种关系 |
[15:10] | after all this time tells me that you have real feelings for her. | 这件事让我觉得你对她是有感情的 |
[15:13] | Okay, okay, maybe we have developed some sort of friendship, | 好吧 我承认或许我们有上升到类似友谊阶段 |
[15:17] | but that doesn’t change the fact that on a very primal level | 但是这不会改变 最最原始的一点 |
[15:20] | the woman scares the hell out of me. | 那个疯女人的种种行为 的确吓死我了 |
[15:22] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你自己说的话 |
[15:23] | That’s exactly what you said about your housekeeper. | 你也这么形容你的管家 |
[15:25] | You love her, but you’re scared of her. | 虽然你怕她 但你还是爱她的 |
[15:27] | And having met your mother, | 而且见过你的母亲 |
[15:28] | I’m betting you’re scared of her, too. | 我猜 你肯定也怕她 |
[15:30] | Well, yeah, but I don’t love her. | 对 可我不爱她 |
[15:34] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[15:35] | What are you trying to say, I’m in love with Rose? | 你到底想说什么 说我爱上罗斯了吗 |
[15:38] | You tell me. | 你告诉我是不是 |
[15:43] | Bye, Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[15:52] | Okay, I do love Berta. | 好吧 我承认我爱波塔 |
[15:55] | I suppose I kind of love my mother. | 我想或许也有那么一点儿爱我妈 |
[15:58] | Aw, crap. | 啊哦 完了 |
[16:04] | So, today’s the big day, huh? | 今天是个大好日子 对吧 |
[16:07] | What big day? | 什么大好日子 |
[16:09] | Rose’s wedding. | 罗斯的婚礼就在今天 |
[16:10] | Oh, please! There’s no wedding. | 拜托 根本没婚礼 |
[16:12] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 确定一定以及肯定 |
[16:15] | But what if you’re wrong? | 可如果你错了呢 |
[16:17] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[16:18] | I mean, would it make a difference to you, knowing that | 我的意思是 得知如果那张小脸再也不会 |
[16:21] | cute little face will never pop up over that railing again? | 突然在栏杆那冒出来 |
[16:24] | That the one woman who’s always loved you | 那个一直陪在你身旁 爱着你的女人 |
[16:26] | and been there for you is forever out of reach? | 永远都得不到了 你的心会觉得失落吗 |
[16:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[16:32] | – Where are we going? – To the church. | -去哪里 -去教堂 |
[16:34] | I’m gonna prove to you that she’s not getting married. | 我要向你证明 她没在举行婚礼 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:38] | Aren’t we a little underdressed? | 我们会不会穿得太随便了 |
[16:40] | There’s no wedding. | 根本没婚礼 |
[16:41] | Last chance to go halvsies on the napkin rings. | 抓紧半价买餐巾圈的最后机会哦 |
[16:44] | There’s no wedding. | 根本没婚礼 |
[16:46] | Only cost you 50 bucks. | 只要50块哦 |
[16:55] | You see? No wedding. | 看见了吧 没婚礼 |
[16:57] | You got X-ray vision? | 你有X光视觉眼吗 |
[16:59] | Come on, I’ll show you. | 走吧 我带你去看看 |
[17:02] | Just a heads up– if there’s no wedding, | 提醒你一下 如果真没婚礼 |
[17:05] | you’re getting napkin rings for Christmas. | 那你买餐巾圈当圣诞礼物也不错 |
[17:09] | Go ahead, Alan, look. | 快去 艾伦 睁大眼睛看 |
[17:12] | Tell me if you see a wedding. | 如果你看见有婚礼 记得告诉我 |
[17:15] | I see a wedding. | 我看见有婚礼 |
[17:17] | What? | 什么 |
[17:19] | …two persons present now come to be joined. | 我宣布 两人正式结为夫妇 |
[17:22] | Rose and Manfred, we are here to remember… | 罗斯和曼弗雷德 我们要记住 |
[17:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:27] | She’s really doing it. | 她还真结婚了 |
[17:29] | Rose is getting married. | 罗斯真的在举行婚礼 |
[17:31] | It’s not too late to stop it. | 现在阻止还来得及 |
[17:32] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:35] | It’s way too late. | 太迟了 |
[17:40] | Okay, $25 to split the gift– and I’m losing money. | 好吧 一人出25块买礼物 我都赔本了 |
[17:44] | …why this man and this woman | 如果今天在场的任何人 |
[17:46] | should not be joined in holy matrimony, | 认为这两人不应在神圣的婚姻里结合 |
[17:48] | let him speak now or forever hold his peace. | 请马上提出 否则永远保持缄默 |
[17:53] | And we’re clear. | 他们走了 |
[17:55] | Yep, that ought to do it. | 现在他们应该相信了 |
[17:58] | Thanks, Freddy. | 谢谢 福瑞迪 |
[17:59] | My pleasure. | 很高兴为您服务 |
[18:01] | I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[18:14] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[18:16] | Rose is actually married. | 罗斯真的结婚了 |
[18:18] | Mrs. Manfred Quinn. | 变成曼弗雷德·昆夫人了 |
[18:23] | I see it now. | 我现在算是明白了 |
[18:25] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[18:27] | I’ve always loved her. | 我一直都爱着她 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry. | 深感同情 |
[18:31] | It’s true what they say, Alan. | 他们说的都是真的 艾伦 |
[18:33] | You don’t know what you got until it’s gone. | 直到失去了 才知道拥有的东西是多么可贵 |
[18:36] | Well… you still got me. | 呃 你还有我呢 |
[18:39] | You’re not who they had in mind when they said it. | 你不在他们说这话的范围之内 |
[18:45] | I’ll always love you, Rose. | 我会永远爱你 罗斯 |
[18:52] | Mrs. Manny Quinn. | 曼妮·昆夫人 |