时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, I have turned “it” into “ziti,” | 我把it和zi凑成意大利通心粉 |
[00:05] | Uh, with a triple letter on z and a double word on the I. | z得3分i得2分 |
[00:09] | Plus, going down, I’ve created “za.” | 竖行又拼成了za |
[00:15] | Za? | za是什么 |
[00:15] | Uh, a colloquialism for pizza. | 披萨的俗语 |
[00:18] | One of the five two-letter words | 国际拼字组织最新承认的 |
[00:20] | newly accepted by the National Scrabble Association. | 5分双字母的词 |
[00:22] | Unbelievable. | 真是见鬼了 |
[00:25] | You can call them if you want. | 如果你愿意可以给他们打个电话 |
[00:28] | That’s what we in Scrabble circles call | 我们玩拼字的人一般都这样说 |
[00:31] | a two tile takedown. | 两下搞定 |
[00:34] | Hey, Alan, | 艾伦 |
[00:36] | is our limo here yet? | 我们的豪华房车来了米 |
[00:37] | Uh, sorry, I haven’t seen a limo. | 不好意思没看见 |
[00:39] | Oh, 100 points! | 我一共得了100分 |
[00:42] | That’s a gorgeous dress, Courtney. | 科特妮 你的礼服真美 |
[00:45] | Thanks. Charlie insisted on buying it | 谢谢 查理一定要买给我的 |
[00:46] | for me to wear tonight. | 让我今晚穿的 |
[00:47] | What’s the charity again? | 今天是什么慈善活动 |
[00:48] | I don’t know. Landmines, orphans. | 鬼晓得是停止使用地雷 还是拯救孤儿 |
[00:50] | Landmines for orphans. | 也许是为了拯救孤儿停止使用地雷 |
[00:52] | I just want to show you off. | 我就想带你出去得瑟 |
[00:55] | Well, you look great. | 你看起来美极了 |
[00:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[00:57] | No, no. No, there’s… | 不对劲啊 |
[00:59] | something… something wrong. | 总觉得有点不对劲 |
[01:02] | What? | 什么 |
[01:03] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 不晓得是哪里 |
[01:04] | Something’s… something’s missing. | 应该是少点什么 |
[01:06] | Oh, I got it. | 想起来了 |
[01:10] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[01:13] | You shouldn’t have. | 你不必这么破费的 |
[01:15] | Well, you’ve done a lot of things for me | 你也替我做了很多 |
[01:17] | you shouldn’t have. | 不必做的事情 |
[01:21] | Now you look great. | 现在你看起来就完美了 |
[01:23] | God, it is beautiful. | 天啊 这也太华丽了 |
[01:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:38] | So, what are you guys up to tonight? | 你们两个打算做什么 |
[01:40] | Oh, not much. Just a quiet, romantic evening at home. | 只是安静的 浪漫的宅在家里 |
[01:43] | Loser. | 窝囊废 |
[01:46] | Come on, that’s not fair. | 这样说也太不公平了 |
[01:48] | No, it’s my word– loser. | 人家拼的词 窝囊废 |
[01:51] | Oh. Oh. Oh, uh, well, then I should point out | 哦这样啊 那我就要多句嘴 |
[01:54] | that you could have used the C | 你可以用字母c |
[01:55] | at the top of the board and made “closer.” | 放在前面凑成靠近这个词 |
[01:59] | I’ll stick with loser. | 我觉得窝囊废挺好的 |
[02:03] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[02:05] | Great. We’ll be right out. | 太棒了 我们马上到 |
[02:07] | Our chariot awaits. | 咱们的座驾来了 |
[02:08] | Have fun. | 玩的开心哦 |
[02:09] | Thanks. You, too. | 谢啦 你们也是 |
[02:11] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[02:12] | When we get in the limo, | 我们进了车 |
[02:13] | ask the driver to put up the partition. | 就让司机放下挡板 |
[02:15] | You bet. | 还用你讲 |
[02:16] | Isn’t that sweet? | 你瞧她人多好 |
[02:18] | She’s gonna do more things she shouldn’t. | 她又要做很多她不该做的事了 |
[02:27] | Gluten-free pretzel? | 无谷蛋白椒盐卷饼 |
[02:29] | No, thanks. | 不想吃谢谢 |
[02:31] | Oh, I guess this isn’t much of a Saturday night date. | 别人周六晚上的节目都比我们丰富哦 |
[02:34] | Alan, it’s fine. | 艾伦 这样挺好的 |
[02:36] | I like staying in with you. | 我喜欢和你呆在一起 |
[02:37] | I could probably do without the Bom-bom! | 你要是能不”邦邦”可能会更好些 |
[02:41] | Well, I just… I wish I could take you out | 我也好想带你出去 |
[02:43] | and get you things like Charlie does. | 像查理一样送你礼物 |
[02:46] | I don’t need those things. | 我不需要那些 |
[02:48] | I mean, they’re nice. | 那些确实不错 |
[02:50] | They’re more than nice. | 简直是美好 |
[02:52] | They’re what every girl dreams of. | 每个女人都梦寐以求 |
[02:53] | But let’s face it. | 但是面对现实吧 |
[02:55] | Some dreams just have to die. | 有些梦想的小火花 你必须用脚踩灭 |
[02:59] | Well, I’m-I’m sorry you had to settle. | 很抱歉你要忍受这些 |
[03:02] | I’m not settling. | 我不是忍受 |
[03:04] | I’m… I’m accepting. | 我是接受 |
[03:06] | So you’re not rich and successful like Charlie. | 你没有查理那么有钱 |
[03:08] | So you can’t take me out in limos | 你不能用豪华轿车带我出去 |
[03:10] | and shower me in diamonds. | 你不能买给我钻石 |
[03:11] | So there’s no expensive restaurants | 你负担不起豪华餐厅 |
[03:13] | or beautiful dresses. | 奢侈的衣服 |
[03:20] | But? | 但是呢 |
[03:22] | What? | 什么但是 |
[03:24] | Well, you know, I can’t take you out, | 就是我不能带你出去啊 |
[03:26] | and I can’t give you stuff, but… | 我也不能给你买东西啊 但是呢 |
[03:29] | But… I love you? | 但是我爱你啊 |
[03:32] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[03:36] | Boy, you’re just gonna keep pushing this, aren’t you? | 别给脸不要脸 |
[03:40] | No, no. You love me. I’m good. | 不是啦 你爱我我就满足了 |
[03:41] | Let’s play Scrabble. | 让我们玩拼字吧 |
[03:44] | Ooh, axolotl! | 我拼成了娃娃鱼 |
[04:02] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:03] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:07] | Pottery Barn? | 陶瓷仓库[平价家居商店] |
[04:09] | Yeah, I’m looking for ideas | 我看看有合适的东西没 |
[04:10] | for a birthday present for Lyndsey. | 给林赛买一份生日礼物 |
[04:12] | At the Pottery Barn? | 陶瓷仓库买生日礼物 |
[04:14] | Well, I don’t have your money. | 不是人人都像你这么有钱 |
[04:16] | And there are ways to communicate your feelings | 再说和你女人交流情感 |
[04:18] | for a woman besides throwing diamonds at her. | 除了扔钻石还有别的方式 |
[04:20] | True, but diamonds get you limo skull. | 不过钻石让俺在豪华轿车里享受了一把 |
[04:25] | Pottery Barn won’t get you dry humped | 反正陶瓷仓库不会 |
[04:26] | in the back of a city bus. | 让你在公交车后面也享受一把 |
[04:28] | Charming. | 字字珠玑啊 |
[04:30] | So, uh, how was the charity soirée last night? | 昨天是什么慈善活动啊 |
[04:33] | I don’t know. We never made it out of the limo. | 鬼晓得 我们就没下车 |
[04:36] | Charlie, do you have any idea how bad you’re making me look? | 查理 你知道昨天让我多尴尬吗 |
[04:38] | Oh, buddy, that’s not me. | 哥们不是我让你尴尬 |
[04:40] | That’s genetics and barber school haircuts. | 是你基因不好外加 美发师学校剪的破发型 |
[04:42] | I’m serious. How do you think it makes me feel | 说真的呢 你知道我是啥感觉吗 |
[04:45] | when I’m with Lyndsey, and I have to watch you | 我和林赛一起 |
[04:47] | shower Courtney with limos and diamonds? | 看着你给科特妮买钻石租豪华车 |
[04:48] | Huh. I never thought about that. | 这我倒没想过 |
[04:50] | I do have a solution, though. | 不过我有办法解决 |
[04:51] | – What’s that? – Move out. | -怎么解决 -你搬出去呗 |
[04:53] | I-I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[04:55] | I’d appreciate it if you didn’t do so much | 如果你不在我们面前太显摆 |
[04:57] | of that stuff in front of us. | 我会很感激的 |
[04:58] | Again, I have a solution. | 再说一次 我有办法解决的 |
[05:00] | All right, all right, let’s just stipulate for the record | 好了好了 咱来明确一下 |
[05:01] | that you want me to move out and I’m not going anywhere, okay? | 你想让我搬 我反正死也不搬 明白否 |
[05:04] | What is it you’d have me do? | 你想让我咋样 |
[05:05] | Not enjoy the money that I earn? | 不能享受我自己挣的钱 |
[05:06] | Not lavish it on the people that I love? | 不能花钱在我心爱的人身上 |
[05:08] | Sneak around in the middle of the night giving gifts | 只能在半夜溜出去给我马子送礼物 |
[05:10] | to my girlfriend, so you don’t get your feelings hurt? | 就为了不伤害你那脆弱的小心灵 |
[05:12] | Is that something you’d consider? | 能考虑一下么 |
[05:15] | – No, but I’ll tell you what I will do. – Oh, what’s that? | -美死你 告诉你我要怎么做吧 -怎么做 |
[05:18] | If I should come home some night | 要是某天晚上我回到家 |
[05:20] | to find you standing on a chair with a rope around your neck | 发现你站在椅子上 脖子上套了条绳子 |
[05:22] | because you can’t bear another moment | 因为你再也无法忍受 |
[05:24] | of your pathetic life, | 你悲催的生活了 |
[05:24] | I give you my word, I will kick the chair. | 我保证 我会帮你踢走那椅子 |
[05:32] | Ooh! Santa Claus bottle stopper. | 哇 圣诞老人瓶塞 |
[05:34] | Only 12 dollars. | 只要12美元 |
[05:36] | I can get her two. | 可以给她买两个了 |
[05:42] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[05:43] | Yeah? | 咋了 |
[05:46] | I need money. | 我需要点钱 |
[05:48] | Join the club. | 彼此彼此 |
[05:50] | Seriously. My clothes are getting too small. | 我说真的 我衣服都太小了 |
[05:52] | Jake, I give your mother money every month | 杰克 我每个月都给你妈钱 |
[05:55] | for the express purpose of buying you whatever you need. | 为的就是给你买生活必需品 |
[05:57] | Yeah, well, that’s not how she sees it. | 她可不是这么想的 |
[06:00] | I don’t know what to tell you, buddy. | 我词穷了 小子 |
[06:02] | Things are a little tight right now. | 你爹我现在也钱紧着呢 |
[06:04] | So are my shoes. | 我的鞋也很紧 |
[06:05] | What do you want me to do, tap into your college fund? | 你让我咋办 挪用你上大学的钱么 |
[06:08] | I guess not. | 免了吧 |
[06:11] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[06:14] | Let’s not throw that idea out so quickly. | 别这么快否决 |
[06:16] | What do you mean? | 啥意思 |
[06:17] | Well, realistically, | 说现实点 |
[06:19] | do you actually see yourself going to college? | 你真觉得你能考上大学么 |
[06:23] | Because if you don’t, | 要是你觉得自己考不上 |
[06:24] | we could use that money to buy you some new clothes, | 咱们可以用那些钱给你买点新衣服 |
[06:27] | plus maybe some other things. | 说不定还能买点别的 |
[06:29] | You know, it’s funny that you ask that. | 真搞笑 你居然这么问了 |
[06:31] | I had no interest in college until a few days ago. | 其实我一直没兴趣上大学的 直到几天前 |
[06:33] | What changed? | 为啥改变主意了 |
[06:35] | I saw this video called Topless Coeds of the Big Ten, | 我看了个视频 叫裸上身的十大盟校学生 |
[06:38] | and I decided I need to go to college. | 然后我就决定要去上大学了 |
[06:40] | You expect me to pay 30, 40,000 dollars a year | 你指望我每年花三四万美金 |
[06:44] | so you can meet drunk girls who lift their shirts? | 好让你艳遇忘了穿衣服的醉酒女孩 |
[06:46] | Yes, please. | 对 求你了 |
[06:51] | Is that a no on the clothes money? | 这意思是别想要钱买衣服了吗 |
[06:53] | I’ll talk to your mother about it. | 我会跟你妈说的 |
[06:55] | Oh, now I’m filled with hope. | 这下我可”充满希望”了 |
[06:58] | Hey, Alan, come here. | 艾伦 过来 |
[07:00] | Are you gonna make me feel worse? | 想雪上加霜么 |
[07:03] | Is that even possible? | 我有可能做到吗 |
[07:05] | I wouldn’t think so, but you usually find a way. | 我觉得不可能 但你总能找到成功之道 |
[07:09] | What do you want? | 想咋样 |
[07:11] | Well, I couldn’t help but overhear you trying | 我不小心听到你想劝说那小越橘 |
[07:13] | to talk Huckleberry out of getting an education. | 放弃上大学 |
[07:15] | Yeah, not my proudest moment. | 是 真耻辱 |
[07:17] | But I’m desperate to find a way | 可我太绝望了 |
[07:18] | to buy Lyndsey a decent birthday present. | 我想给林赛买个拿得出手的生日礼物 |
[07:20] | All right, here’s what I’m gonna do. | 好吧 这样吧 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna “lend” you enough so you can buy her something nice. | 我”借”钱给你 让你去买点好东西 |
[07:25] | How much are we talking about? | 借多少 |
[07:27] | Are you kidding? | 没搞错吧你 |
[07:28] | You’re negotiating with me?! | 还想跟我讨价还价么 |
[07:29] | No, no, forget it. | 没有没有 别介意 |
[07:31] | I appreciate the offer, but I’m not gonna take your money. | 我很感激你的提议 可我不能要你的钱 |
[07:33] | I’m-I’m sorry. I think I might have just had a small stroke. | 等会 我是中风了还是咋的 |
[07:36] | I thought I heard you say you’re not gonna take my money. | 我咋听到你说 你不能要我的钱 |
[07:39] | Yeah, you heard me right. | 对 你没听错 |
[07:40] | I have to find a way | 我得想办法 |
[07:42] | to buy Lyndsey a nice present on my own. | 靠自己的能力给林赛买个好礼物 |
[07:44] | It’s a matter of self-respect. | 这关乎自尊问题 |
[07:45] | Little late for that, isn’t it? | 现在关注自尊也太晚了吧 |
[07:47] | If it was for me, I’d take your money. | 要是给我自己买东西 我就接受你的钱了 |
[07:49] | If it was for you, I wouldn’t offer it. | 要是给你买东西 我才不会”借” |
[07:51] | But this is my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[07:53] | If I can’t do this one thing for her, | 如果我连这点事都不能为她做到 |
[07:55] | then maybe I just don’t deserve her. | 那我可能真的配不上她了 |
[07:57] | Okay, what’s your plan? | 好吧 有啥计划 |
[07:59] | I’m not sure, | 我也不知道 |
[08:00] | but when Alan Harper sets his mind to something, | 不过 如果艾伦·哈勃要专心做某事的话 |
[08:03] | just stand back and watch it happen. | 大伙就坐等着瞧好吧 |
[08:06] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[08:07] | Cue the theme from Rocky. | 真人版《洛奇》要开演了 |
[10:24] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[10:26] | A little late to ask, don’t you think? | 这也忒马后炮了吧 你不觉得么 |
[10:29] | Nope. | 不觉得 |
[10:30] | Well, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[10:34] | I am done. | 我完成了 |
[10:36] | I have accomplished my mission. | 我完成了我的任务 |
[10:37] | After three weeks of 16-hour days | 连续三周 每天16小时 |
[10:39] | at the office and the mall, | 在办公室和商场两地工作 |
[10:41] | I have managed to earn enough money | 我成功赚到了足够的钱 |
[10:41] | to buy Lyndsey a beautiful birthday present. | 能给林赛买个好礼物了 |
[10:45] | Voila! | 瞧啊 |
[10:46] | A matching set of natural South Sea Island pearls. | 一串南海岛的天然珍珠项链 |
[10:52] | No kidding? | 真的假的 |
[10:54] | And you got these at the mall? | 在商场买的吗 |
[10:56] | Uh, well, in the mall parking lot. | 在商场里 停车场 |
[10:58] | Oh, Alan, you bought pearls from a guy in a parking lot? | 艾伦 你从停车场的小贩手里买珍珠 |
[11:01] | Not a guy… | 不是啥路人 |
[11:02] | A Tahitian wholesaler. | 是个来自大溪地的批发商 |
[11:03] | Do you have any idea what the mark-up is on these things? | 你知道它们的零售价是多少吗 |
[11:07] | By eliminating the middleman, I saved a fortune. | 少了中间人的抽成 我可省了一大笔钱 |
[11:10] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[11:10] | Oh, don’t worry, they’re real. | 你放心吧 它们绝对是真货 |
[11:12] | I have a certificate of authenticity. | 我有一张品质保证书 |
[11:17] | The word “authenti” doesn’t have a “k” in it. | 纸上的”真货证明书”字样少了”明书”两字 |
[11:20] | It’s the man’s second language, Charlie. | 查理 这不是他的母语 错字正常 |
[11:25] | All right, but for future reference, | 好吧 要是你下次还想买 |
[11:27] | the way you can tell for sure if pearls are real | 要检验珍珠真假的方法就是 |
[11:29] | is you rub them on your teeth. | 把它们放在牙齿上磨一磨 |
[11:30] | If they’re rough, they’re real, | 质感粗粗的 就是真货 |
[11:31] | if they’re smooth, they’re fake. | 质感滑滑的 就是假货 |
[11:33] | Well, fine, fine– I will prove it to you. | 随便随便 我现在就证明给你看 |
[11:35] | See? | 看到没 |
[11:38] | Mmm, rough. | 真粗啊 |
[11:41] | And… oddly minty. | 还有怪异的薄荷味 |
[12:00] | Oh, darn. | 我擦 |
[12:08] | Morning. | 早 |
[12:09] | Morning. Hey, nice pearls. | 早安 那珍珠不错啊 |
[12:11] | Found them in the garbage. | 在垃圾堆里找到的 |
[12:13] | Strange some of the things people throw away. | 有些人什么东西都丢垃圾堆啊 |
[12:15] | I also found what looked like a half-written suicide note | 我还找到了一张写了一半的自杀遗书 |
[12:18] | in your brother’s handwriting. | 笔迹看起来是你弟弟的 |
[12:20] | No kidding? | 是吗 |
[12:21] | Should I be worried? | 我应该担心吗 |
[12:22] | You mean that he won’t go through with it? | 你是说担心他不去自杀吗 |
[12:25] | He’ll be fine– he’s just having some money problems. | 他不会有事的 他只是有点金钱上的困难 |
[12:28] | Okay. But fair warning– | 好吧 不过我先声明 |
[12:29] | he offs himself, I ain’t cleaning it up. | 他自杀 我才不去清理 |
[12:33] | Who’s offing themselves? | 谁要自杀 |
[12:35] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[12:35] | Nobody important. | 没啥重要性的人 |
[12:39] | Hey, I was wondering, are you going anywhere today? | 我刚在想 你今晚有什么计划吗 |
[12:41] | Don’t try to play me, knucklehead, just ask. | 别想跟我玩阴的 小白痴 有话就直说 |
[12:44] | – Can I borrow your car? – No. | -我可以借你的车吗 -不行 |
[12:45] | – Come on. – Dude, that’s a very expensive car. | -拜托嘛 -那可是台名贵轿车 |
[12:47] | There’s no way I’m putting you behind that wheel. | 打死我也不会让你开我的车 |
[12:50] | See you later, Charlie. I’m going shopping. | 查理 再见啦 我要去逛街了 |
[12:51] | – Have fun. – Courtney, | -玩开心点 -科特妮 |
[12:53] | are you taking uncle Charlie’s car? | 你要开查理叔叔的车子去吗 |
[12:54] | – Yeah. Why? – I was just thinking maybe I could drive you. | -是啊 怎么了 -我只是想 我可以去当你司机 |
[12:57] | Save you the hassle of parking and everything. | 帮你省了停车跟其他的一些繁碎琐事 |
[12:58] | Oh, aren’t you the sweetest thing. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[13:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | See you, handsome! | 再见 帅哥 |
[13:04] | Yeah, see you, handsome. | 再见 帅哥 |
[13:08] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[13:10] | I just got outsmarted by Mr. Potato Head. | 我被土豆先生给反将了一军 |
[13:29] | I did a bad thing, Charlie. | 查理 我做了一件坏事 |
[13:32] | Uh-huh. | 怎么 |
[13:36] | A very bad thing. | 一件罪大恶极的坏事 |
[13:38] | Sorry to hear it. | 我深表遗憾 |
[13:39] | I don’t even want to tell you about it. | 我难以对你启齿 |
[13:42] | – Good. – I am so ashamed… | -很好 -我好惭愧 我 |
[13:45] | Okay, we both know you’re gonna tell me, so just tell me. | 好了 既然你肯定会说 你有屁就一次放一放吧 |
[13:47] | Well, in order to explain it, | 要解释清楚这件事情 |
[13:49] | – I have to go back a few years. – Oh, please, God help me. | -就得从几年前开始讲起 -神啊 救救我吧 |
[13:52] | Back when Judith and I were still married | 在我跟朱蒂丝还没离婚 |
[13:54] | but having problems, I decided | 但是已经状况百出的那会 我当时决定 |
[13:55] | to try to make her happy by buying her | 要买一副很美的钻石耳环 |
[13:58] | a really nice pair or diamond earrings. | 来讨她欢心 |
[14:00] | You could afford diamond earrings? | 你买得起钻石耳环吗 |
[14:02] | No alimony, no child support. | 不用付赡养费 不用付子女抚养费 |
[14:03] | It was a bountiful time. | 当时我还是款爷呢 |
[14:05] | Anyway, | 然后呢 |
[14:07] | I spent a fortune on them and I wrapped them up really nice | 我花了一大笔钱买下它们 还包装得美美的 |
[14:10] | and took her to an expensive restaurant | 然后带了朱蒂丝去一家高级餐厅 |
[14:12] | and gave them to her over cocktails. | 然后把它们放在鸡尾酒里送给她 |
[14:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:15] | She said, “thanks,” ordered the lobster, | 她回了句谢谢 然后点了份龙虾 |
[14:17] | then filed for divorce. | 接着就提出了离婚 |
[14:19] | At which point, I moved in with you. | 之后 我就搬进来你家了 |
[14:22] | You’re right, Alan, | 你说得对 艾伦 |
[14:23] | that was a very bad thing. | 你搬来的确是场恶梦 |
[14:26] | – Oh, no, no, that was just the prologue. – Oh, please, God, help me. | -不不不 刚才只是前言 -神啊 救命啊 |
[14:29] | So, this afternoon, I was over at Judith’s | 今天下午 我去了朱蒂丝她家 |
[14:31] | to talk to her about using my child support payments | 去跟她谈有关 用我给她的子女抚养费 |
[14:33] | – to buy Jake new clothes. – Yeah? | -来帮杰克买新衣服 -然后呢 |
[14:35] | She’s against it. | 她不同意 |
[14:38] | We argued, she stormed out of the room | 我们吵了一架 她夺门而去 |
[14:41] | and left me standing there by myself | 留我独自傻站在那间 |
[14:43] | in the house I used to own. | 我曾经拥有的房子里 |
[14:45] | Anyway, before I left, I figured I’d pee. | 然后呢 在我走之前 我想尿尿 |
[14:48] | I didn’t really need to, but, you know, | 其实不是很急 回家前先预估 |
[14:50] | you got to figure with the traffic, it’s a good defensiv… | 回家路上的交通流量是个好习惯 |
[14:52] | Would you please get to it! | 你可以说重点吗 |
[14:54] | Al-Almost there, almost there. | 快说到了 快说到了 |
[14:55] | So, as I was walking down the hallway, | 当我经过走廊的时候 |
[14:57] | I noticed that Judith’s bedroom door was open, | 我发现朱蒂丝的房门没关 |
[15:01] | and… I thought about those beautiful diamond earrings | 然后 我就想到了那些美丽的钻石耳环 |
[15:05] | just sitting there in her jewelry box | 正闲置在在她的珠宝盒里 |
[15:07] | and how I can’t even afford to buy my girlfriend | 然后我又买不起新的 来给我的女朋友 |
[15:10] | a birthday present. | 当生日礼物 |
[15:12] | Let me guess. | 让我猜一下 |
[15:13] | You peed in her jewelry box. | 你撒了泡尿在她的珠宝盒上 |
[15:19] | Judith never even wore them, Charlie. | 朱蒂丝从来没戴过它们啊 查理 |
[15:21] | You stole diamonds from your ex-wife? | 你从你前妻哪里偷了钻石耳环吗 |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:27] | Kudos! | 干得好 |
[15:32] | I don’t even know how it happened. | 我完全是鬼迷心窍 |
[15:34] | I mean, it was like I was in a dream, | 我就像是在梦游一样 |
[15:36] | and my hands belonged to someone else. | 然后我的双手是别人控制的 |
[15:38] | I have that same dream all the time. | 我也常做这种梦 |
[15:41] | Except in mine, the hands do belong to someone else. | 除了在我的梦里 那双手真的是别人的 |
[15:45] | I-I’m a good man, Charlie; I play by the rules. | 我 我是个乖乖牌 查理 我总是奉公守法 |
[15:47] | This isn’t me. | 这不是我会做的事 |
[15:48] | Sure it is. You made up your mind | 当然是你会做的事 你自己决定 |
[15:50] | that you were gonna figure out a way | 要自己想办法 找门路 |
[15:51] | to get Lyndsey a nice birthday present. | 来弄到个好生日礼物给林赛 |
[15:53] | The only part that isn’t you is that you succeeded. | 唯一不像你的地方是 你成功做到了 |
[15:55] | I can’t give these to Lyndsey– they’re tainted. | 我不可以把它们送给林赛 它们不纯洁 |
[15:58] | I have to sneak them back into Judith’s jewelry box. | 我还得偷摸把它们送回朱蒂丝的珠宝盒 |
[16:01] | – Aw, you can’t do that. – Why not? | -你不能这么做 -为什么 |
[16:03] | Don’t you watch TV? | 你都不看电视的吗 |
[16:05] | Every time the crooks try to put the stolen loot back, | 每次窃贼想把赃物物归原主时 |
[16:07] | it always goes horribly, and hilariously, wrong. | 结果总是错得离谱 又滑稽可笑 |
[16:10] | I will just have to take that chance. | 我必须得冒这个险 |
[16:12] | Tomorrow I am going back to Judith’s, | 明天我要去朱蒂丝家 |
[16:14] | and I’m gonna make this right. | 然后改正自己的错误 |
[16:15] | Suit yourself. | 随你大小便吧 |
[16:19] | I don’t suppose you want to come with me? | 我又不奢望你会跟我一起去 |
[16:21] | Maybe distract her while I put the earrings back? | 或许在我把耳环放回去时 你能帮我分散她的注意力 |
[16:24] | Yeah, that sounds like a great plan. | 对 听起来是个好计划 |
[16:26] | What could go wrong? | 怎么可能会出错呢 |
[16:29] | Okay, I’ll do it myself. | 好吧 我还是自己来得了 |
[16:31] | Don’t call me for bail money. | 可别打电话来让我去保释你 |
[16:33] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[16:34] | You were gonna give me money to buy a present. | 你本来还打算给我钱去买礼物呢 |
[16:35] | You’re not even planning to get away with it? | 你现在就是算准了会被逮个正着 是吗 |
[16:37] | Well, of course I am. | 我当然不希望被发现啦 |
[16:39] | I was always planning to become an astronaut and a cowboy. | 我还曾希望自己能当太空员 或是牛仔呢 |
[16:50] | – Hey, baby. – Hey! | -宝贝 好啊 -回来啦 |
[16:52] | – How was shopping? – Oh, we had a great time. | -购物还愉快吗 -我们买得非常开心 |
[16:54] | Yeah, it was a blast. | 是啊 就跟购物狂欢节一样 |
[16:58] | Look,I got the same watch Johnny Depp has. | 看 我跟约翰尼·德普有一样的手表[美国好莱坞明星] |
[17:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on. | 慢着 慢着 |
[17:04] | You-you bought him all this? | 你给他买了一身 |
[17:06] | Well, he was so helpful. | 对啊 他是我的得力助手 |
[17:07] | Here you go, handsome. | 钥匙还你 老帅哥 |
[17:10] | Oh, by they way, you got a parking ticket. | 对了 你有一张罚单 |
[17:17] | Damn it, Courtney, I don’t want you | 该死的 康科尼 我不希望 |
[17:18] | buying stuff for that clown on my credit card. | 你用我的信用卡 给那个小丑买东西 |
[17:20] | Why not? You buy me stuff. | 为什么不行 你也给我买东西啊 |
[17:22] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[17:23] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[17:24] | Well, you’re having sex with me, | 你陪我睡觉 |
[17:26] | and he’s… well, he’s just screwing me. | 而他 他只会整我[screw也有性交的意思] |
[17:37] | You okay, honey? | 亲爱的 你还好吧 |
[17:38] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 没事 我挺好 |
[17:40] | I’m-I’m just a little tired. | 我只是有点累了 |
[17:41] | Oh, of course you are. | 那是当然啦 |
[17:42] | You’ve been working so hard. | 你工作多努力啊 |
[17:44] | I got a little something for you. | 我给你准备了小礼物哦 |
[17:46] | Oh, Lyndsey, not tonight | 林赛 今晚不行 |
[17:48] | I’m dead from the waist down. | 老是把腰弯下去 我都快死了 |
[17:50] | Silly! Not that. | 笨死了 不是那个啦 |
[17:52] | This. | 是这个 |
[17:53] | Oh. What is it? | 这是什么 |
[17:54] | Open it and see. | 打开看看 |
[17:58] | “A day of pampering at the Beverly Glen Spa”? | “贝佛利峡谷水疗馆全天享受体验券” |
[18:02] | You can get a massage, scalp treatment, facial, | 你可以做按摩 头部护理 脸部美容 |
[18:04] | mani-pedi, anything you want. | 修指甲 任何你想做的 |
[18:06] | What’s the occasion? | 为什么给我这个 |
[18:06] | You’re my man– you deserve it. | 你是我的男人 你值得拥有 |
[18:13] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[18:14] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[18:16] | Well, your birthday’s on Saturday. | 这个周六是你的生日 |
[18:19] | Alan… I told you, | 艾伦 我早告诉过你 |
[18:21] | I don’t expect anything fancy or expensive. | 我不奢望会收到什么昂贵或精美的礼物 |
[18:23] | I know you don’t. | 我知道 |
[18:29] | Which is why I got you these! | 所以我才要送你这个 |
[18:33] | You shouldn’t have! | 你不该这样 |
[18:36] | Tell me about it. | 还用说嘛 |
[18:38] | They must have cost a fortune! | 这一定很贵 |
[18:40] | Oh, not really. | 还好啦 |
[18:41] | I stole ’em. | 我偷来的 |
[18:48] | Oh. To my birthday girl. | 向过生日的女孩致敬 |
[18:51] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[18:52] | How do they look? | 耳环看上去怎么样 |
[18:53] | Almost as beautiful as the woman who’s wearing them. | 就跟戴它们的女人一样光彩夺目 |
[18:56] | Oh, Alan | 艾伦 |
[18:57] | Hey, hey, hey. | 看看这是谁 |
[18:59] | Judith. Judith, Herb. | 朱蒂丝 朱蒂丝和赫伯 |
[19:03] | Um, what a surprise. | 真是个大惊喜 |
[19:04] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你俩吹到这儿 |
[19:06] | It’s our, uh, weekly in-lieu-of-sex dinner. | 这是我们每周外出就餐的性爱之旅 |
[19:08] | Herb! | 赫伯 |
[19:10] | Oopsy. | 说漏嘴了 |
[19:12] | Hi, Lyndsey. How have you been? | 林赛 你近来还好吗 |
[19:14] | Good, thanks. | 不错 谢谢 |
[19:15] | Uh, how about you? | 你呢 |
[19:17] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[19:19] | Alan, what is wrong with you? | 艾伦 你这是干嘛 |
[19:21] | Oh, nothing. I’m, uh, I’m just… | 没事 我 我只是 |
[19:22] | here with my girlfriend having a little, uh, | 在这帮我女朋友 |
[19:24] | a little birthday celebration, you know. | 庆祝生日 |
[19:26] | What are you doing?! | 你干嘛啊 |
[19:28] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I just, I love it | 抱歉 抱歉 我只是喜欢你这样 |
[19:30] | when your hair is down– it’s so sexy. You know? | 把头发放下来 很性感 知道吗 |
[19:32] | He’s right, it is. | 他说得对 性感指数倍增 |
[19:35] | Would you like to join us for a drink? | 你们想跟我们一起喝一杯吗 |
[19:37] | Great idea! | 好主意 |
[19:40] | Uh, so, Lyndsey, uh, happy birthday. | 林赛 生日快乐 |
[19:42] | – Thank you. – Did you get anything special? | -谢谢 -你有收到什么礼物吗 |
[19:44] | Well, as a matter of fact… | 事实上 |
[19:46] | All right, I just have to say something here! | 大家听好了 我有话要说 |
[19:49] | You-you whine and moan about | 你哭诉抱怨 |
[19:51] | not having enough money to buy decent clothes for our son, | 说没钱给我们儿子买点好衣服 |
[19:55] | and yet… somehow there’s enough for you go out and have a… | 但如今你们却有钱 来这里吃一顿 |
[19:57] | a big fancy dinner! | 价值不菲的大餐 |
[19:59] | What? | 你说什么 |
[20:02] | are you suddenly hard of hearing? | 你突然听力有问题 |
[20:03] | Or are you just… allergic to the truth?! | 还是你不敢面对现实 |
[20:06] | Oh, hey, hold on… | 等一下 |
[20:07] | No, no, no, no! This needs to be said! | 不 不 我就要说下去 |
[20:09] | You should be ashamed of yourself! | 你应该为你自己感到羞耻 |
[20:12] | Shame! Shame, shame… | 羞耻之心 懂吗 |
[20:16] | Shame. | 羞耻 |
[20:20] | Come on, Herb. He’s crazy. | 快走 赫伯 他疯了 |
[20:23] | Happy birthday, Lyndsey. | 生日快乐 林赛 |
[20:24] | – I love the earrings.- Herb! | -我喜欢你的耳环 -赫伯 |
[20:26] | Coming. | 来了 |
[20:32] | Can you believe I was married to that bitch? | 你能相信我居然跟这种贱人结过婚吗 |
[20:44] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[20:46] | Oh, I was, uh, dropping Jake off at his mother’s. | 我刚送杰克去他妈妈那儿 |
[20:49] | How are you handling your guilt? | 你怎么隐藏你的罪恶感呢 |
[20:50] | Oh, you mean about the earrings? | 你是说那对耳环吗 |
[20:53] | Well, interesting thing. | 这就是有趣之处 |
[20:55] | It’s much easier the second time. | 第二次顺手牵羊 我轻松多了 |