时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Two and a Half Men: | 《好汉两个半》 前情概要 |
[00:02] | two persons present now come to be joined. | 两人从此结为夫妻 |
[00:04] | Rose and Manfred… | 罗斯和曼弗雷德 |
[00:06] | She’s really doing it. | 她居然来真的 |
[00:08] | Rose is getting married. | 罗斯真的结婚了 |
[00:09] | And we’re clear. | 他们走了 |
[00:11] | Yep. That ought to do it. | 好 这应该能哄住他 |
[00:13] | Thanks, Freddie. | 谢了 福瑞迪 |
[00:15] | Who moves you, Rose, him or me? | 你对谁更倾心 他还是我 |
[00:17] | I love Manny. | 我爱曼尼 |
[00:18] | Fine. | 行 |
[00:20] | You just say the word and I’ll go. | 你叫我走 我就走 |
[00:23] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[00:26] | Charlie, I am willing to let you get in | 查理 我这是在给你一个 |
[00:28] | on the ground floor | 千载难逢的机会 |
[00:29] | of an amazing business opportunity. | 挣一大笔钱啊 |
[00:31] | How much is this going to cost me? | 到底要敲我多少钱 |
[00:33] | $5,000. | 五千 |
[00:34] | Okay, fine, I’ll give you the five grand, | 好吧 行 我给你钱 |
[00:35] | knowing full well that I’ll never see it again | 虽然很明显我这辈子再也见不到这五千块了 |
[00:38] | and wishing that it was you. | 我多么希望你就是这五千块啊 |
[00:39] | How much? | 要多少 |
[00:40] | I think I’ll need… | 我觉得差不多要 |
[00:42] | $10,000. | 一万块吧 |
[00:44] | All right. | 行 |
[00:45] | Although I could make due… All right?! | 可能我还需要 行? |
[00:47] | How much are we talking about? | 要出多少钱 |
[00:49] | $15,000. | 一万五 |
[00:50] | Hang on, I’ll get my checkbook. | 等等 我去拿支票本 |
[00:52] | Tell you what– let it ride. | 告诉你 放心大胆的去吧 |
[00:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:56] | Hey, a 20% return in a couple of weeks? Come on. | 两周就有20%的回报 不做是傻子啊 |
[00:58] | So listen, can anybody get in on this deal of yours? | 请问 每个人都能投资你的生意吗 |
[01:06] | You ask for money and they just give it to you! | 你一开口 他们就乖乖地把钱双手奉上 |
[01:09] | And then you take the new money and use it | 然后就用这钱 |
[01:12] | to pay back some of the old money, | 拆东墙补西墙 |
[01:14] | but they don’t want it back. | 结果他们还不要呢 |
[01:15] | And they give you more. | 还硬要塞给你更多 |
[01:18] | ‘Cause they’re greedy. | 个个都是贪婪鬼 |
[01:19] | Oh, God, what have I done?! | 天啊 我都干了什么 |
[01:40] | Hi. I’d like a Jumbo Jack and an apple turnover. | 你好 我想来个汉堡和一份苹果酥饺 |
[01:44] | Do you want fries with that? | 要配上炸薯条吗 |
[01:48] | Sorry. I didn’t realize there was anybody in there. | 抱歉 我还以为里面没人呢 |
[01:51] | Um, bless me, Father, for I have sinned? | 请保佑我 神父 我是有罪过吧 |
[01:55] | Are you asking me or telling me? | 您这是疑问句 还是陈述句 |
[01:57] | Telling you? | 陈述句吧 |
[01:59] | I-I’m sorry. I just not really sure of the rules. | 抱歉 我不是很熟悉这里的规则 |
[02:01] | When was your last confession? | 你上次忏悔是什么时候 |
[02:03] | Oh, wow, let’s see… | 呃 我想想 |
[02:05] | uh, that would be… never? | 应该是 从来没有过吧 |
[02:07] | Are you even Catholic? | 你是天主教徒吗 |
[02:09] | No, but I’m a big fan. | 不是 我不过我是天主教的粉丝 |
[02:12] | The costumes, the music, crackers and wine. | 我爱你们的服装 音乐 饼干和美酒 |
[02:16] | That’s the body and blood of our Savior. | 那是我们上帝的躯体和血液 |
[02:19] | I know! Mm-mm good! | 我知道 一级棒 |
[02:21] | You guys ever think about putting that in supermarkets | 你们有想过把这些东西放在超市里卖吗 |
[02:24] | like a Lunchable? | 比如特百惠超市 |
[02:25] | What can I do for you, my son? | 有什么需要我效劳的 孩子 |
[02:27] | Oh, right to it. | 哇 直入主题 |
[02:29] | Okay, just to be clear, | 好吧 先说清楚 |
[02:30] | what I tell you is between you and me. | 我告诉你的事情是秘密 你知我知就好 |
[02:33] | And the Lord. | 还有天知 |
[02:34] | Sure, but I’m not worried about him blabbing. | 当然 但我并不担心上帝会泄密 |
[02:37] | You I just met. | 而你 只是个陌生人 |
[02:38] | Couldn’t pick you out of a lineup. | 又不是我千挑万选出来的 |
[02:41] | Whatever you say here is confidential. | 你所说的一切 都是绝对机密 |
[02:44] | And I just drank a huge Arnold Palmer, | 再说了 我刚干了一大瓶红星二锅头 |
[02:46] | so could you get to it? | 所以这下你放心了吧 |
[02:47] | Absolutely, absolutely. | 当然 当然 |
[02:49] | Uh, uh, here it is. | 那我说啦 |
[02:51] | Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is? | 你知道什么是”庞氏骗局”吗 |
[02:53] | I do. Are you an investment banker? | 知道 你是投资银行家吗 |
[02:56] | No, I’m a chiropractor. | 不 我是脊椎推拿师 |
[02:57] | A chiropractic Ponzi scheme. | 一个脊椎推拿师的庞氏骗局 |
[02:59] | Okay, you piqued my interest. | 很好 你成功激发了我的兴趣 |
[03:01] | Okay, long story short, | 咱们长话短说 |
[03:04] | I chiseled my family out of a lot of money | 我骗了我的家人一大笔钱 |
[03:06] | that they’re never going to see again. | 而且他们永远也不可能要回来了 |
[03:07] | And you’re feeling guilty. | 所以你感觉内疚 |
[03:08] | Bingo. | 猜对了(宾果) |
[03:10] | Hey, bingo– that’s your racket, right? | 嘿 宾果 那是你们的行当 对不[教堂经常举办宾果游戏] |
[03:14] | Yeah, that’s us. | 对 咱们可是同行 |
[03:16] | You’ve got to like a god | 你得装出一副救世主的样子 |
[03:18] | that’s willing to put the hustle on old ladies. | 乐于助人 让无知的老女人进入你的圈套 |
[03:20] | Arnold Palmer’s on the 18th hole. | 第18号房的二锅头正冲我招手呢 |
[03:23] | Right, right, sorry, sorry. | 不说了 不说了 抱歉抱歉 |
[03:24] | So I was hoping that you could forgive me. | 所以我希望你能原谅我 |
[03:27] | Are you prepared to make restitution | 你是准备好要如数赔偿你的家人 |
[03:30] | and confess what you’ve done to your family? | 以及跟他们坦白你所做的一切吗 |
[03:32] | Oh, God no. | 当然不是 |
[03:34] | I was just hoping you could give me a few Hail Marys | 我只是希望你给我几条《圣母经》上的建议 |
[03:37] | and I could make a donation to the church’s legal defense fund. | 然后我可以捐点钱给教堂的法律保护基金会 |
[03:40] | Win-win. | 这可是双赢呀 |
[03:42] | I’m afraid that’s not how absolution works. | 这恐怕不符合我们赦免罪过的程序 |
[03:44] | You have to make an act of contrition | 你必须向天主忏悔 保证痛改前非 |
[03:46] | and then do penance. | 然后为自己的罪做补赎 |
[03:47] | Do I get to keep the money? | 那我这钱能不捐了吗 |
[03:49] | No. | 不行 |
[03:57] | Uh, you know what? | 要不这样吧 |
[03:59] | Um, I’m just going to mosey over to Temple Beth Shalom | 我准备去隔壁的犹太教堂溜达一圈 |
[04:02] | and see what their deal is. | 看看他们这事是怎么弄的 |
[04:03] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会再和你联系 |
[04:07] | Oy vey. | 算我倒霉 |
[04:44] | That was incredible. | 刚才真是太爽了 |
[04:46] | More than incredible– | 怎一个爽字了得 |
[04:47] | it was transcendental. | 刚才简直是欲仙欲死 |
[04:49] | This is where I was always meant to be, Rose– | 这就是我梦寐以求的地方 罗斯 |
[04:52] | right here in your arms. | 在你的臂弯里喘息 |
[04:53] | I’m so glad to hear you say that, Charlie. | 真高兴听到你这么说 查理 |
[04:57] | Now get out. | 现在你可以走了 |
[04:59] | So soon? | 这么快 |
[05:01] | Manny will be home any minute. | 曼尼随时都会回来 |
[05:03] | But I want to cuddle. | 但人家还想要爱的抱抱呢 |
[05:05] | You want us to get caught? | 你想咱俩被抓奸在床吗 |
[05:07] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[05:09] | The two of us sneaking around | 咱俩要这样偷偷摸摸 |
[05:11] | so we can spend an hour together. | 才能共度一个小时 |
[05:13] | But what can I do? | 那有什么办法 |
[05:15] | I have a husband. | 我可是有有夫之妇 |
[05:17] | Let’s go away for the weekend. | 周末出去玩吧 |
[05:19] | Just the two of us. | 就咱俩 |
[05:20] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[05:21] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎地点 |
[05:22] | Someplace where we can walk down the street holding hands. | 只要咱俩能一起 手拉手漫步街头 |
[05:24] | Where we can laugh together, play together, | 能一起开怀大笑 一起吃喝玩乐 |
[05:26] | yell at the top of our lungs and not care who hears us. | 尽情高声呻吟 再也不怕被人听见 |
[05:29] | So, Disneyland? | 所以是去迪士尼乐园咯 |
[05:31] | I was thinking more in terms of someplace with liquor, but… | 我是在想 去一些有酒精的地方 |
[05:34] | That’s Manny’s car. | 曼尼车的声音 |
[05:37] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听见 |
[05:37] | It’s a Prius. | 因为是丰田普锐斯 |
[05:40] | Just think about it, okay? | 考虑一下 行吗 |
[05:42] | A romantic weekend with nothing for us to do | 咱们共度一个浪漫的周末 |
[05:46] | but make love and be together. | 除了做爱 便无事可做 |
[05:48] | And, you know, drink. | 当然 还有喝酒 |
[05:53] | Yay. | 太棒了 |
[05:55] | After all these years, | 历经这么多年 |
[05:56] | I finally get a weekend with Charlie. | 我终于能和查理一起共度周末了 |
[06:01] | Did you hear that, hubby? | 你听见了吧 老公 |
[06:03] | Up top. | 击掌欢庆 |
[06:11] | Think, damn it. | 靠 好好想想 |
[06:13] | There’s got to be a way to lose the guilt and keep the money. | 肯定有既能摆脱内疚 有能保住钱财的两全方法 |
[06:16] | There is. | 是有啊 |
[06:19] | Leave me alone. | 滚远点 |
[06:20] | You’ve made enough trouble for me already. | 你已经给我制造出不少麻烦了 |
[06:22] | Oh, quit your bitchin’. | 别像个娘儿们那样发牢骚 |
[06:23] | And for God’s sake, stop washing your hands like Lady Macbeth. | 看在上帝的份上 你别像麦克白夫人那样一直洗手了 |
[06:26] | I have to wash my hands. I just peed. | 我得洗手 因为我刚尿完 |
[06:28] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:29] | So what if I don’t wash | 要是我没洗手 |
[06:31] | and then shake somebody’s hand? | 就和别人握手了怎么办 |
[06:33] | Screw ’em. They were probably picking their nose. | 让他们去死 他们说不定正挖着鼻屎呢 |
[06:36] | Now listen to me– you’ve got to grow a pair. | 听我说 你该像个男人那样有对蛋蛋 |
[06:38] | I’ve got a pair. | 我有一对 |
[06:40] | You’ve got a pair of panties. | 你只有一对内裤 |
[06:42] | Hey, you can’t talk to me like that. | 喂 你不能这么跟我说话 |
[06:44] | And stay away from that darn priest. | 离那个该死的牧师远点 |
[06:46] | I need somebody to talk to. | 我需要找个人谈谈 |
[06:47] | – That’s what I’m here for. – Dad? | -所以我就来了呀 -老爸 |
[06:52] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 哥们 |
[06:55] | Is there somebody in there with you? | 有人和你在一起吗 |
[06:57] | Oh, no. Nobody but me. See? | 没有没有 只有我一个 看见没 |
[06:59] | Then who were you talking to? | 那你在和谁说话 |
[07:01] | Oh, I was just singing. | 我不过是在唱歌罢了 |
[07:04] | That wasn’t singing. | 那可不是唱歌 |
[07:05] | Who are you, Simon Cowell? | 你以为你是谁啊 西蒙·考威尔吗[现代流行音乐开创者] |
[07:07] | What do you want? | 你找我干嘛 |
[07:09] | I need to borrow 50 bucks. | 我要跟你借50块钱 |
[07:11] | Oh, oh, sure. | 当然可以 |
[07:12] | The reason I need it is, me and Eldridge | 我跟你借钱是因为 |
[07:14] | went to visit this friend of ours | 艾尔德里奇和我去看望一个住院的朋友 |
[07:15] | who’s in the hospital, but he forgot his book on the bus, | 但他把数学书落在巴士上了 |
[07:18] | so I lent him mine, | 然后我又把我的书借给他 |
[07:19] | but wouldn’t you know it, he lost that one, too. | 但你猜怎么着 他又把我的那本丢了 |
[07:20] | So now I have to buy two math books | 他已经破产了 下礼拜数学又有个大考 |
[07:23] | ’cause he’s broke, and there’s this big math test coming up | 周末我们准备一起复习 |
[07:25] | and we were going to study together for it. | 所以现在我就要买两本数学书了 |
[07:33] | Oversold it, didn’t I? | 夸张了点 对吧 |
[07:47] | What’s funny? | 笑什么呢 |
[07:48] | Rose is at a dinner party with her husband | 罗斯和她老公在参加一个晚宴 |
[07:50] | and she’s sexting me from under the table. | 她在和我性短信 |
[07:52] | Sexting? | 性短信 |
[07:53] | It’s like regular texting, but, you know, dirty. | 跟普通短信差不多 多了点调情而已 |
[07:55] | You see, that’s not a smiley face. | 看 这可不是一个笑脸 |
[07:59] | Charming. | 真不错 |
[08:00] | Um, listen, I need to talk to you about something. | 听着 我要和你说点事 |
[08:03] | Yeah, sure. What’s up? | 没问题 什么事 |
[08:06] | Oh, you bad girl. | 你个坏小孩 |
[08:07] | You know that money you gave to me | 你还记得你给我钱 |
[08:10] | to invest in my business? | 要我投资我的生意的事吧 |
[08:11] | Yeah, what about it? | 记得啊 怎么了 |
[08:12] | Well, here’s the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[08:14] | I-I know I said I was going to buy advertising… | 我知道我说的是准备拿钱做广告 |
[08:16] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[08:17] | I told Rose about how well you’re doing for me, | 我跟罗斯说了你帮我赚了不少 |
[08:19] | and now she wants in. | 现在她也想投资 |
[08:21] | She does? | 她真想投资吗 |
[08:22] | Oh, yeah. And she’s loaded, too. | 没错 她也很有钱 |
[08:26] | So what did you want to talk about? | 你刚刚想说什么来着 |
[08:33] | Just that we’re making money up the wazoo. | 就是我们一定会赚大钱的 |
[08:37] | So you’re going to need a bigger wazoo. | 所以你要投资更多 |
[08:39] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[08:44] | Oh, man, she’s not wearing any underwear. | 天啊 她没穿内衣 |
[08:47] | She texted you that? | 她发短息告诉你了 |
[08:49] | Sent me a picture. | 是发了张图片 |
[08:50] | Excuse me, but I gotta respond. | 失陪一下 我得回下短信 |
[08:54] | Uh, let me just give you some privacy. | 我还是给你留点私人空间好了 |
[08:57] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:58] | Who’s gonna take the picture? | 你走了谁来拍照 |
[09:05] | So, Rose, I appreciate your interest, | 罗斯 我感谢你对我的生意感兴趣 |
[09:07] | but things are going incredibly well. | 一切都进展的非常好 |
[09:10] | Yeah, I can barely handle | 我现在几乎都照应不过来 |
[09:11] | the volume of patients I have now. | 这么多的顾客了 |
[09:14] | Really? $30,000? | 真的吗 3万 |
[09:17] | – Take it. Take it! – Shh, shh. | -快接受 快接受 -别吵 |
[09:19] | We could get a new car. | 这样我们就能买辆新车了 |
[09:21] | Maybe one with a working radio– | 说不定还是一辆有广播 |
[09:23] | and brakes. | 还有刹车的车 |
[09:24] | You know what, Rose? | 知道吗 罗斯 |
[09:26] | We’ve been friends a long time, | 我们做了这么久的好朋友 |
[09:28] | so I’m going to make an exception here. | 所以今天我就破例一次 |
[09:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:32] | Can you wire the money over today? | 你能今天就把钱打过来吗 |
[09:35] | I can give it to you right now. | 我现在就能给你 |
[09:40] | You surprised me. | 你吓到我了 |
[09:42] | Oh, Alan, Alan, Alan. | 艾伦啊艾伦 |
[09:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呀 |
[09:46] | Oh, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:47] | I’m-I’m just taking a break between patients. | 我就是趁顾客没来的时候休息一下 |
[09:53] | Chiropractic X-ray glasses. | 脊椎按摩专用X光镜 |
[09:57] | Cutting-edge stuff. | 当今最先进的技术 |
[10:00] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[10:01] | There’s nobody in the waiting room. | 等候室里根本就没人 |
[10:02] | You don’t even have a receptionist. | 你连个接待员都没有 |
[10:04] | Oh, she’s off. It’s a Jewish holiday. | 她放假了 今天是犹太节日 |
[10:06] | Which one? | 什么节 |
[10:07] | Hava-na-kuchnik. | 逛明节 |
[10:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[10:14] | Did you really think I was going to invest | 你真的以为没经过严谨的考察 |
[10:16] | without doing my due diligence? | 我就会投资吗 |
[10:18] | Everybody else did. | 别人都这么做了啊 |
[10:20] | Now I know what’s really going on. | 现在我了解是怎么回事了 |
[10:22] | No, you don’t. | 你不了解 |
[10:23] | You’re stealing from your own family. | 你这是在偷你家人的钱 |
[10:25] | Oh… I guess you do. | 你好像真的了解 |
[10:29] | Shame on you. | 你真可耻 |
[10:35] | A whistle blower. | 告密者 |
[10:37] | This could be problematic. | 这会招来一些麻烦 |
[10:45] | Oh, boy, oh, boy. | 天啊天啊 |
[10:47] | She’s gonna tell Charlie. | 她会告诉查理的 |
[10:49] | Charlie’s gonna tell Mom then Berta | 查理又会告诉老妈和波塔 |
[10:51] | then Herb then Judith. | 还有赫伯和茱蒂斯 |
[10:53] | Oh, my God– Judith. | 我的老天啊 茱蒂斯 |
[10:58] | Gotta be something that I can do. There’s got to be. | 一定补救的办法 一点有的 |
[11:00] | As long as you’re sitting on the toilet, | 只要坐在马桶上就行了 |
[11:02] | why don’t you whip out your lady parts and tinkle? | 拿出你女性化的一面和高声调的声音吧 |
[11:04] | You– this is all your fault! | 你 这都是你的错 |
[11:06] | I didn’t hear you bellyaching when you were | 你在办公室看3D版的沙滩宝贝的时候 |
[11:08] | sitting in your office watching 3-D beach babes. | 我可没听到你说肚子疼啊 |
[11:11] | Excuse me, but I am about to go to jail! | 不好意思 我要进监狱了 |
[11:13] | You know what happens to | 你知道监狱里那些 |
[11:14] | pretty, slender fellas in jail? | 又帅又苗条的伙计们都怎么样了吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah, they usually hang themselves | 他们通常都在自己第一次洗澡以后 |
[11:17] | after their first shower. | 就上吊自杀了 |
[11:19] | But relax. | 放松 |
[11:21] | Rose ain’t gonna tell nobody nothin’. | 罗斯不会告发你的 |
[11:23] | Way I see it, | 依我看 |
[11:24] | you’ve got as much on her as she’s got on you. | 你抓到她的把柄不会比她抓到你的把柄少 |
[11:27] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[11:29] | She’s cheating on her husband. | 她背叛了她老公 |
[11:30] | Winner, winner, chicken dinner. | 动动脑 废物也能变成宝 |
[11:33] | She tells on me, I tell on her. | 她要是告发我的话 我就去告发她 |
[11:35] | Criss-cross, apple sauce. | 动动手 木马都能下地走 |
[11:37] | I got nothing to worry about. | 我没什么好担心的 |
[11:40] | Herky-jerky, where’s your turkey? | 动动口 你的幸福到处有 |
[11:43] | Why do you keep talking like that? | 你干嘛一直在说这些 |
[11:45] | I’m looking for a catch phrase. | 我在找些押韵的句子 |
[11:47] | Zippy? | 滑头 |
[11:48] | Flim-flam, you’re in a jam. | 眨眨眼 果酱到处有的舔 |
[11:54] | Oh, hey! | 你好啊 |
[11:56] | Somebody in there with you? | 有人和你在里面吗 |
[11:57] | Oh, no, no. | 没有没有 |
[11:59] | Um, how can I help you? | 找我有什么事吗 |
[12:00] | Just brought your clean towels. | 给你拿几条干净的浴巾过来 |
[12:02] | Oh, uh, what about my washcloths? | 我原来的毛巾呢 |
[12:03] | I threw those away. | 我把它们扔了 |
[12:05] | – Why? – Do you really have to ask? | -为什么扔了 -原因你比我清楚 |
[12:11] | Miss you, kiss you, use a tissue. | 想你 吻你 然后再用纸擦擦你 |
[12:23] | You’re awfully quiet tonight. | 你今晚安静的可怕 |
[12:29] | Now, don’t look at me that way. | 别那样看着我 |
[12:31] | You knew the deal when we got married. | 你知道我们结婚时有什么约定的 |
[12:42] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[12:44] | It’s Alan. | 是我 艾伦 |
[12:45] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[12:47] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[12:52] | Let’s go, Rose. | 慢慢来 罗斯 |
[12:53] | I haven’t got all night. | 我整晚都没事 |
[12:57] | What is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经啊 |
[12:59] | Manny is taking a nap on the deck. | 曼尼在阳台小憩呢 |
[13:02] | Oh, well, maybe I need to, uh, wake him up | 也许我应该去叫醒他 |
[13:04] | and have a little talk with him. | 然后和他聊一会 |
[13:05] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[13:07] | Well, it occurred to me that you might be tempted | 如果我没说错的话 你是打算 |
[13:09] | to tell someone about my little business venture. | 把我的投机活动告诉某人吧 |
[13:10] | Oh, you mean your Ponzi scheme? | 就你那个庞氏骗局吗 |
[13:12] | Knock it off, Rose. | 罗斯 少来这些 |
[13:13] | Unless you want me to tell your husband | 你要敢说 我就告诉你丈夫 |
[13:15] | that you’re having an affair with my brother. | 你和我哥哥有一腿 |
[13:17] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[13:18] | Criss-cross, apple sauce. | 说话算话 不然屁屁开花 |
[13:21] | What? | 什么 |
[13:23] | Doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[13:25] | The point is, if you tell, I’ll tell. | 要是你敢说 我也说 |
[13:28] | Go ahead. | 说你的去吧 |
[13:29] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[13:31] | If my husband leaves me, I’ll still have Charlie. | 就算我老公不要我了 至少我还有查理 |
[13:33] | But if I tell everyone what you’ve been up to, | 但如果我告诉大家你是在骗钱 |
[13:35] | what will you have? | 你还能有什么 |
[13:38] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[13:40] | Oopsie-doopsie, watch your poopsie. | 敢跟我争 必定引火烧身 |
[13:48] | There’s a bird on your husband’s head. | 你老公头上站了只鸟 |
[13:52] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 那又怎样 |
[14:00] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[14:09] | This is your husband? | 这就是你丈夫吗 |
[14:11] | This is Manny Quinn? | 这就是曼尼·奎恩吗 |
[14:12] | Oh, my God, Manny Quinn. | 哦是啊 曼尼·奎恩嘛 |
[14:15] | Your husband’s a dummy. | 你老公居然是个模型 |
[14:17] | To be fair, he wasn’t the one fooled by a mannequin. | 他至少不会像其他模型那样被人随便摆弄吧 |
[14:21] | What do you use to get bird poop off a husband? | 你知道怎么把鸟屎从我老公头上弄下来不 |
[14:24] | Charlie thinks you’re actually married. | 查理还以为你真结婚了呢 |
[14:26] | Uh, yeah, that’s kind of the idea. | 是啊 要的就是这种效果嘛 |
[14:29] | I’m not gonna let you scam him like that. | 我不会让你这样骗下去的 |
[14:31] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[14:33] | What’s that, Manny? | 你说什么 曼尼 |
[14:35] | I hadn’t even thought of that. | 这个我居然没想到 |
[14:36] | Thought of what? | 想到什么 |
[14:37] | What did he– What are you saying? | 他…你在说什么 |
[14:39] | How much would you need to pay back | 你从家人那里偷的钱 |
[14:40] | all the money you stole from your family? | 到底有多少 |
[14:42] | I didn’t steal, they invested. | 不是我偷 是他们投资的 |
[14:44] | Fine. How much? | 算吧 有多少 |
[14:45] | $50,000. | 5万 |
[14:46] | Why don’t you wait here and I’ll go get my checkbook. | 那请你在此稍后 我这就开支票去 |
[14:48] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦不用 不用 |
[14:50] | I-I am loyal to my brother. | 我忠于我的兄弟 |
[14:51] | You can’t buy my silence with a check. | 你的支票封不了我的口 |
[14:53] | – You want cash? – You have cash? | -那现金呢 -你有现金 |
[14:56] | I mean, I won’t betray Charlie! | 我绝不背叛查理 |
[15:01] | You may have to kill him. | 看来你得杀了他 |
[15:10] | Well, hey, uh, what are you still doing here? | 这么晚了你还没走吗 |
[15:12] | I need my money back. | 我想把钱拿回来 |
[15:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:14] | Just found out | 我的两个孙女 |
[15:15] | two of my teenage granddaughters are pregnant. | 还未成年 就被人把肚子搞大了 |
[15:17] | At the same time? | 都被搞大了 |
[15:19] | By the same guy. | 还是被同一人呢 |
[15:20] | Long story short, I need cash quick. | 长话短说 快把钱给我吧 |
[15:23] | Uh, o-okay. | 可以 |
[15:24] | Um, how much are we talking? | 你要拿多少回去 |
[15:26] | – All of it. – A-All of it? | -都拿回来 -全部啊? |
[15:28] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[15:30] | No, no, it’s not a-a problem. | 不 不 没问题 |
[15:33] | Um… if you want cash, um, you’ll have to wait | 如果要现金 等到明天银行开门 |
[15:37] | till tomorrow, so I can go to the bank. | 我取出来再给你 |
[15:40] | Tomorrow’s fine. | 那就明天吧 |
[15:41] | Good, good. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:42] | Of course you’re gonna lose quite a bit | 你提前把钱抽出来 |
[15:44] | by pulling out early. | 可是要损失不少哦 |
[15:45] | Yeah, well, if Jimmy Lee had done the same, | 是啊 如果吉米·李也提前抽出来了 |
[15:48] | I wouldn’t need the money. | 我还用不了这钱呢 |
[15:53] | Okay, tomorrow! | 好的 明天给你 |
[15:55] | Oh, boy. | 怎么办啊 |
[15:57] | Don’t panic. | 别惊慌 |
[15:59] | In the toaster, numb-nuts. | 傻帽 我在面包机里 |
[16:03] | Okay, Mr. Smart Guy. | 好吧 就你聪明 |
[16:05] | How do you suggest I pay off Berta? | 那你说说怎么把钱还给波塔 |
[16:06] | I spent all the money. | 钱都用光了 |
[16:08] | On what? | 买什么了 |
[16:09] | Well, you know, | 没什么 |
[16:10] | clothing, jewelry, electronics, a little lipo. | 就是些衣服 饰品 电器 还抽了点脂 |
[16:13] | Liposuction? | 抽脂 |
[16:15] | I had a bit of a muffin top. | 我有点啤酒肚的嘛 |
[16:17] | You know, I actually feel a lot better about myself now. | 抽完之后 自我感觉好多了 |
[16:20] | Okay, well, um, | 好吧 |
[16:22] | then you’re gonna have to get another investor. | 那你就再找个人入资吧 |
[16:23] | What about the goofy chick? | 不如找那小傻妞吧 |
[16:25] | Rose? | 你是说罗斯 |
[16:26] | She did offer me $50,000. | 她确实愿意出5万 |
[16:28] | Why didn’t you take it, schmuck? | 那你个傻逼 怎么不收啊 |
[16:29] | Because if I took it, I would have to betray my brother. | 如果我收了 我就背叛我哥 |
[16:32] | Hey, Alan. | 嘿 艾伦 |
[16:34] | Who you talking to? | 跟谁说话呢 |
[16:35] | Nobody. | 没跟谁说 |
[16:36] | Want some toast? | 要点土司不 |
[16:37] | Maybe later. Check it out. | 等会儿吧 看这个 |
[16:39] | Two first-class tickets to Paris. | 两张去巴黎的头等舱机票 |
[16:40] | We’re going to Paris? | 我们要去巴黎啦 |
[16:41] | Great idea. | 太好了 |
[16:42] | Can we leave before the banks open tomorrow? | 那我们不等银行开门就出发吧 |
[16:44] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:46] | Are you out of your mind? | 你发啥神经啊 |
[16:47] | I’m taking Rose. | 我带罗斯去 |
[16:48] | Did you know they have their own Disneyland there, | 那里也有迪斯尼 |
[16:50] | and they serve wine? | 而且还供应酒水呢 |
[16:51] | But what about her husband? | 那她丈夫怎么办 |
[16:54] | I’m gonna ask her to leave him and marry me. | 我要让她离婚 然后和我结婚 |
[16:56] | Oh, gee, Charlie, that may not be the best idea. | 不会吧 查理 这样不是很好哦 |
[17:00] | I don’t recall asking for your opinion. | 我又不是要征得你同意 |
[17:02] | Hey, hey, I’m just looking out for you. | 你咋这样说话 我只是关心你 |
[17:04] | Do me a favor, a little less looking out, | 你行行好吧 少关心点 |
[17:07] | little more moving out. | 早点搬走吧 |
[17:10] | You’re right. Screw him. | 你是对的 管他的 |
[17:12] | Okay, let’s go get that cash | 好吧 咱们这就 |
[17:13] | from the crazy chick who married the mannequin. | 去找嫁给模型的小疯妞拿钱吧 |
[17:15] | She’s crazy? | 她疯 |
[17:16] | I’m the one talking to a kitchen appliance. | 那我更疯 还跟厨房用具说话呢 |
[17:18] | Hey, look, I’m trapped in a toaster. | 看啊 我被困在面包机里了 |
[17:24] | Wait, wait, I’m coming with you! | 等等我 我跟你一起去 |
[17:32] | I think that’s everything. | 全部都带齐了吧 |
[17:34] | So what did you tell your husband? | 你怎么跟你丈夫说的 |
[17:36] | I didn’t have to tell him anything. | 我不用跟他讲什么 |
[17:37] | He’s in New York for a big fashion show. | 他在纽约开时装秀呢 |
[17:39] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[17:40] | So what kind of clothes he design anyway? | 他设计的是什么类型的服装啊 |
[17:42] | Men’s sportswear, mostly. | 大多是男士运动衫 |
[17:44] | Anything I might like? | 我喜欢的类型吗 |
[17:45] | No, it’s more the kind of stuff | 不 应该是 |
[17:46] | Alan would wear. | 艾伦喜欢的类型 |
[17:47] | Oh, so, tacky. | 那是大路货咯 |
[17:50] | You know, I think I left my raincoat in the bedroom. | 我把雨衣放在卧室了 |
[17:53] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[17:55] | Oh, thanks. | 谢啦 |
[18:10] | I guess the guy brings his work home with him. | 看来他在家也要工作 |
[18:16] | Yep. | 没错 |
[18:17] | Tacky. | 大路货 |
[18:21] | I got it! | 拿到了 |
[18:31] | Here is your $10,000. | 这是你的一万元 |
[18:33] | Hope it works out with your granddaughters. | 希望能够她们用了 |
[18:35] | They’re 15 years old and pregnant. | 她们才15岁 就怀孕了 |
[18:37] | What should I look forward to, the next season of Teen Mom? | 我还指望什么 新一季的”未婚母亲”呀 |
[18:42] | And that is it. | 全部搞定了 |
[18:43] | Everybody is paid off. | 大伙儿的钱都付清了 |
[18:46] | But you’re broke again. | 你又变穷了 |
[18:47] | But my conscience is clear. | 但我对得起良心 |
[18:49] | Dy-no-mite! | 穷光蛋 |
[18:53] | The rhyming thing really wasn’t working. | 押韵什么的都是浮云 |
[18:56] | Leave me alone. | 别打扰我了 |
[18:58] | All you are is my dark side. | 你只不过是我的阴暗面 |
[19:00] | Fine, would you rather listen to your light side? | 那你想听听你好的一面吗 |
[19:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[19:03] | There’s more of us in here, buddy. | 这里的”面”可多得很啦 |
[19:05] | More? | 还有更多? |
[19:07] | Oh, really? | 不是吧 |
[19:09] | That shirt with those pants? | 穿得这么老土 |
[19:11] | What were you thinking? | 你想吓人啊 |
[19:15] | Okay, who else you got? | 还有哪些”面” |
[19:17] | Who else do you need? | 要啥有啥 |