时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Great news, Alan. | 艾伦 有个好消息 |
[00:03] | Berta has agreed to be my live-in housekeeper. | 波塔同意做我的住家管家了 |
[00:06] | Yeah, he talked me into it. | 他成功说服我 |
[00:08] | I wonder what his sweat tastes like. | 我真想知道他的汗尝起来是什么味道 |
[00:11] | Time for me to go. | 我该走了 |
[00:12] | Wait. Come here. | 慢着 过来一下 |
[00:15] | Give us a hug good-bye. | 来个告别拥抱吧 |
[00:17] | I’m taking your room, Zippy. | 废材 你的房间归我了 |
[00:20] | You saved my butt back there. | 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[00:22] | I owe you big-time. | 我欠你个大人情 |
[00:22] | If there’s anything that you need, | 如果你有任何需要 |
[00:24] | any way I can help you… | 任何我帮得上忙的地方 |
[00:25] | Well, really uncomfortable living at my mom’s. | 住我老妈家真是太不舒服了 |
[00:29] | Um, do you think I could stay here for a few days | 我可以在你府上打扰几天吗 |
[00:31] | till I find my own place? | 我找到房子住就搬 |
[00:32] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[00:37] | I’m back. | 哥回来了 |
[00:42] | * When Alan comes marching home again, hurrah, hurrah * | * 艾伦又回到温暖的家了 好哇好哇 * |
[00:46] | * We’ll give him a hearty welcome then, hurrah, hurrah. | * 让我们由衷地欢迎他吧 好哇好哇* |
[00:49] | Hello, room. | 好久不见 亲爱的房间 |
[00:52] | Do you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[00:59] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[01:00] | I live here.What the hell are you doing here? | 姐住这里 你又怎么会在这里 |
[01:03] | Walden said I could stay for a couple of days. | 沃尔顿说我可以在他府上打扰几天 |
[01:05] | You don’t stay anywhere for a couple of days. | 每次你一来打扰就没完没了的 |
[01:07] | Besides, this is my room now. | 再说了 这现在是我的房间 |
[01:10] | It was my room first. | 这最初可是我的房间 |
[01:11] | Walden! | 沃尔顿 |
[01:13] | Why don’t you just take Jake’s room? | 你为什么不直接去住杰克的房间 |
[01:14] | Why don’t I just rip your arm off | 我为什么不直接把你手臂砍下来 |
[01:16] | and slap you silly with it? | 然后拿它扇你一嘴巴子呢 |
[01:17] | Oh, hey. | 来了来了 |
[01:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:19] | Did you tell him he could stay here? | 是你让他来这儿住的 |
[01:21] | Yeah, just for a couple days. | 对 就住几天 |
[01:23] | Okay, I’ve got to explain something to you. | 好吧 我可是丑话说在前 |
[01:26] | This guy is like genital herpes. | 这家伙就像生殖器疱疹 |
[01:30] | Once you got ’em, | 一旦你染上了 |
[01:31] | you got ’em for life. | 这辈子都摆脱不了 |
[01:32] | Now, th-that’s not very fair. | 这话说得有点过了 |
[01:35] | How long did you tell your brother you’d be here? | 那你上次跟你哥哥说的是住多久 |
[01:37] | You know what, I’ll just move over to Jake’s room. | 算了 我还是住杰克房间吧 |
[01:39] | Good idea, go to Jake’s room. | 好主意 快滚去杰克的房间 |
[01:43] | Wait, why are we calling it Jake’s room? | 慢着 为什么我们还有一间”杰克的房间” |
[01:46] | Herpes has a kid. | 这儿还住着个小疱疹呢 |
[01:51] | Herpes Junior? | 疱疹二世吗 |
[02:24] | Hey. What you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:26] | I’m building a neural metric backend | 我在帮社会媒体聚合器 |
[02:28] | for a social media aggregator. | 建一个神经度量后台 |
[02:30] | If I nail it, I can revolutionize | 如果我成功了 我就能彻底改革 |
[02:32] | the entire online entertainment sector. | 整个线上娱乐行业了 |
[02:34] | Ooh. Neural metrics. | 哇 神经度量 |
[02:36] | Cool. | 酷 |
[02:37] | You know, I buy all my underwear online. | 我的内衣裤都是在网上买的 |
[02:41] | Add to cart. | 加入购物车 |
[02:46] | Oh, no, no, no. Let me get that, boss. | 别 别 别 让我来开吧 老板 |
[02:50] | “Add to cart.” | “加入购物车” |
[02:52] | That’s adorable. | 真有爱 |
[02:56] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们俩来这儿干嘛 |
[02:57] | It’s your weekend to have custody of this. | 这周轮到你看孩子 |
[03:01] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[03:02] | Uh, Judith, I told you I’m a guest here. | 朱蒂丝 我都说了我是客人 |
[03:05] | I can’t just bring my kid over without asking. | 我不能没问过主人就把孩子接来这儿 |
[03:07] | So ask. Bye. | 那快问啊 回见 |
[03:09] | Uh, Judith, Judith. | 朱蒂丝 朱蒂丝 |
[03:11] | Wait, Judith! | 等等 朱蒂丝 |
[03:12] | She left the car running, Dad. | 爸 她刚都没熄火 |
[03:14] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:15] | Uh, all right, don’t move. | 好吧 别动 |
[03:17] | Don’t-Don’t come in the house. | 先别 先别进来 |
[03:18] | Just stand right there. | 乖乖站这儿等 |
[03:19] | But I really have to… | 但我急着… |
[03:23] | Okay, how am I gonna play this? | 完了 我该怎么办 |
[03:25] | Dishonestly. | 果断撒谎吧 |
[03:28] | Hey, Walden… | 沃尔顿 |
[03:30] | Good news. I just got an e-mail from Bridget, | 好消息 刚布里奇特给我发了封电邮 |
[03:31] | we’re going out to dinner tonight. | 约我晚上一起出去吃饭 |
[03:33] | Oh, dating the ex. | 跟前任约会 |
[03:35] | Always good news. | 永远都是好事 |
[03:37] | Uh, hey, speaking of broken families and good news, uh, | 说到破碎的家庭和好消息 |
[03:41] | do you remember my son Jake? | 你还记得我的儿子杰克吗 |
[03:43] | Uh, yeah. | 记得 |
[03:44] | Nice kid with the big head? | 是长个大脑袋的乖小子吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah, I like him. | 当然记得 我挺喜欢他的 |
[03:49] | Uh, and he liked you, too. | 他也挺喜欢你的 |
[03:51] | Uh, so much so that he decided to drop by and say hi. | 喜欢到他决定要过来跟你打声招呼 |
[03:55] | – Where is he? – Oh, he’s waiting outside. | -他在哪儿呢 -他在外面等着呢 |
[03:56] | I told him you can’t just come over to someone’s house unannounced. | 我告诉过他 不要贸然拜访别人家 |
[03:59] | Why not? I do it all the time. | 为什么不行 我就经常这样 |
[04:02] | Yeah, but you’re a handsome billionaire. | 是啊 你可是个英俊潇洒的亿万富翁 |
[04:03] | People are always happy to see you. | 人们肯定乐意开门迎接你 |
[04:05] | I also told him there was no way he could sleep over. | 我还告诉他 不能留在这儿过夜 |
[04:08] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[04:09] | You wouldn’t mind? | 你不介意吗 |
[04:10] | Why would I mind? | 我为什么要介意 |
[04:17] | No reason. He’s a great kid. | 没有理由 他就是个乖小子 |
[04:22] | Okay, you need to keep in mind that it’s not like the old days. | 好了 你要记住今时不同往日了 |
[04:24] | I am a guest here. | 我现在在这儿是客人 |
[04:25] | You mean like the old days when you were a guest here? | 你是说像往日那样的那种客人吗 |
[04:28] | I was not a guest. | 我当时可不是客人 |
[04:30] | Right, ’cause guests eventually leave. | 对哦 客人不会死皮赖脸住着不走 |
[04:33] | Charlie was my brother, he loved having me here. | 查理是我哥 他喜欢我住这儿 |
[04:35] | 哇 尼罗河(谐音否认)可不只是南美的河流 (注释:Jake原意讽刺他爸否认明显的事实,不过说错,尼罗河应在非洲) | |
[04:40] | Africa. | 非洲的 |
[04:41] | What about it? | 非洲怎么了 |
[04:42] | Never mind. | 别问了 |
[04:44] | Just-Just behave yourself while you’re here. | 你在这儿给我老实点就行 |
[04:45] | Fine. Can I have some privacy now? | 可以啊 你出去吧 |
[04:47] | Oh, well, that actually leads me to another thing. | 说起来还有件事呢 |
[04:49] | Um, see, Berta’s got my room now, so… | 波塔她抢了我的房间 所以 |
[04:51] | No! | 不行 |
[04:52] | -Yes. – No! | -就这样 -不行 |
[04:53] | It’s just temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[04:54] | I’m not sleeping with my dad! | 我才不会跟我爸睡觉 |
[04:56] | When you go to college, you’ll have a roommate. | 你上大学不就会有个室友么 |
[04:58] | Yeah, but it won’t be you. | 没错 但不会是你啊 |
[04:59] | Come on, it’ll be just like that time we went camping. | 你还记得不 我们俩以前去野营过的 |
[05:01] | I was ten and it was the worst weekend of my life. | 那时候我才10岁 而且那个周末糟得不能再糟了 |
[05:04] | Hey, I didn’t enjoy it either, | 我也觉得很难受 |
[05:05] | but it’s a father-son memory we’ll share forever! | 但那是属于我们的父子时光恒久远 |
[05:08] | What are we gonna do, sleep on the same bed? | 那我们怎么睡啊 睡同一张床吗 |
[05:10] | No, I’ll get the air mattress out of the garage. | 没啊 车库里有个充气垫 |
[05:12] | That you’ll sleep on. | 你睡那个 |
[05:13] | – No! No! – Yes! Yes! | -不行 不行 -行 行 |
[05:15] | All right, all right! Forget about it. | 好了好了 别争了 |
[05:16] | Look, okay, I will pack up our stuff | 我现在打个包 |
[05:18] | and we will go back to Grandma’s. | 我们睡到奶奶家去 |
[05:20] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[05:29] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 行 |
[05:45] | Don’t come crying to me when she starts driving you crazy. | 等她把你逼疯了 可别朝着我哭啊 |
[05:48] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[05:50] | And remember, at Grandma’s, | 记住 在奶奶家 |
[05:51] | you got to pee sitting down so there’s no splatter. | 撒尿得坐下来 以防飞溅 |
[05:53] | I’ll manage, and that’s how you pee anyway. | 我可以适应 而你本来就是这样撒尿的 |
[06:04] | I’m not bluffing, Jake. | 我可不是在诈唬 杰克 |
[06:05] | I believe you. | 我信你 |
[06:08] | All right, I’ll sleep on the stupid air mattress! | 好吧 我睡那个破气垫 |
[06:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:15] | Three more seconds and I would’ve folded. | 本来再过三秒钟我就投降了 |
[06:16] | Damn! | 我靠 |
[06:22] | So, where do you want to go to dinner tonight? | 那你今晚想去哪吃饭 |
[06:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:29] | You always pick the restaurant. | 以前不都是你挑的餐厅么 |
[06:31] | Well, who says the man’s supposed to pick the restaurant? | 谁说餐厅必须男人来挑的 |
[06:35] | Well, that’s a stupid rule. | 这规矩也太搞笑了吧 |
[06:40] | Okay, yeah, I’ll-I’ll pick a restaurant. | 好吧好吧 我来挑餐厅 |
[06:44] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[06:46] | Hey, Jake, do you know a romantic restaurant | 杰克 你知道有什么浪漫餐厅吗 |
[06:49] | I can take a girl to dinner? | 我想带个女孩去吃饭 |
[06:53] | How about Souplantation? | “便宜多”(自助餐厅)你看怎么样 |
[06:57] | Is it good? | 好吃吗 |
[06:59] | Are you kidding? | 当然了 |
[07:00] | All-you-can-eat salad, soup, pasta. | 不限量沙拉 浓汤 还有意面 |
[07:02] | I am in. | 那就定了 |
[07:06] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[07:07] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:08] | That’s my sandwich. | 这三明治是我的 |
[07:09] | It’s delicious. | 味道不错 |
[07:16] | So what’s your deal? | 你干嘛的 |
[07:21] | What’s your deal? | 你干嘛的 |
[07:23] | I’m 17. I don’t think I have a deal yet. | 我17岁 还不干嘛 |
[07:26] | Ah, come on. Everybody’s got a deal. | 得了吧 每个人都有喜欢干的事 |
[07:28] | Your deal is you got no deal. | 你喜欢的就是让自己不知道干什么 |
[07:31] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[07:33] | I’m a man without a deal. | 没事可干的人 |
[07:36] | What are you, like, a high school senior or something? | 你是不是高三学生 |
[07:38] | Well, I should be, but they got this dumb rule | 本来应该是的 但他们定了个什么蠢规矩 |
[07:41] | that you have to pass every single course. | 要每门课都及格才行 |
[07:45] | I think five out of seven is plenty, don’t you? | 7门课及格5门已经够好 对吧 |
[07:47] | Heck yeah. | 当然了 |
[07:48] | In eighth grade, I flunked all my courses. | 我八年级的时候所有课都不及格 |
[07:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:53] | My mom had me evaluated. | 后来我妈带我去做测试 |
[07:54] | Turns out, I was just bored | 检测结果是 书本太无聊 |
[07:56] | ’cause I was too smart for all the classes. | 我脑子太聪明 不需要去学那些东西 |
[07:59] | Huh. Maybe that’s my problem. | 可能我也是这个问题吧 |
[08:04] | I’m too freakin’ smart. | 聪明得不行了 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:09] | I just think we need to establish some boundaries. | 有些事情我们还是划清界限比较好 |
[08:12] | Hey, don’t make hitting your deal. | 你可别喜欢打人哦 |
[08:26] | Hey, Dad? | 老爸 |
[08:28] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[08:33] | Didn’t you used to have a bicycle pump? | 你以前不是有个自行车胎打气筒么 |
[08:35] | Yeah, and I also used to have my own room. | 我以前自己还有间房呢 |
[08:39] | What do you want, Jake? | 你想干嘛 杰克 |
[08:40] | Okay, so you know how you’re worried that | 你不是很担心我的成绩 |
[08:42] | ’cause I get bad grades in high school | 怕我考不进大学 |
[08:43] | that I’m not gonna be able to get into college | 然后必须要找份工作 |
[08:45] | and then find a job to support myself? | 来养活自己吗 |
[08:47] | That pretty much sums it up, yeah. | 你总结得不错 |
[08:50] | Well, it turns out, I get bad grades ’cause I’m too smart. | 其实呢 我分数那么差 完全是因为我聪明过人 |
[08:59] | Too smart? | 聪明过人 |
[09:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:02] | So I’m gonna forget college, | 所以呢 我也不上大学了 |
[09:03] | drop out of high school and start my own business. | 高中也退了吧 自己去做生意 |
[09:06] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[09:08] | You’re too smart? | 你聪明过人吗 |
[09:10] | Yep. Walden and me have that in common. | 沃尔顿和我都是这样 |
[09:13] | Walden and I have that in common. | 沃尔顿”和”我都是这样 |
[09:16] | No offense, Dad, but I don’t think you’re that smart. | 老爸 我觉得你那脑子还是算了吧 |
[09:22] | So, you’re saying you want to drop out of high school? | 你刚说要退学吗 |
[09:26] | Why not? | 对啊 |
[09:27] | Did you know that Walden made his first million before he was 19? | 你听说了没 沃尔顿赚到100万时才19岁 |
[09:30] | How many zeros in a million, Jake? | 一百万有几个0啊 杰克 |
[09:32] | M-I-L-L-I-O-N M-I-L-L-I-O-N. | |
[09:37] | One. | 一个 |
[09:41] | Okay, okay, Jake, listen carefully. | 好了 杰克 仔细听好 |
[09:44] | You are not dropping out of high school. | 你不能辍学 |
[09:46] | But… | 可… |
[09:47] | No, you’re not a genius, | 不 你不是天才 |
[09:48] | you’re not a prodigy. | 你也不是神童 |
[09:50] | Nice. | 很好 |
[09:51] | My own father doesn’t think I’m special. | 连我的亲爹都不觉得我与众不同 |
[09:57] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[09:58] | Your father thinks you’re very special. | 你亲爹觉得你的智商与众不同 |
[10:04] | Of course, I’m the dummy sleeping on the floor. | 当然 我才是睡在地板上的呆瓜 |
[10:20] | Come in. | 请进 |
[10:21] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[10:22] | Sure. | 没事 |
[10:24] | Hey, I’m getting dressed for my dinner with Bridget. | 我在为跟布里奇特的晚餐挑行头 |
[10:27] | How do I look? | 看起来如何 |
[10:28] | Your face should be on gay money. | 您这身行头真是基情四射 |
[10:30] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[10:34] | You say something to my son about quitting high school | 你是不是跟我儿子说了些什么从高中退学 |
[10:37] | and starting a business? | 开创事业的话? |
[10:39] | Oh, yeah, I told him that’s what I did. | 是啊 我告诉他我就是这么干的 |
[10:41] | Hey, what do you think about a hat? | 你觉得这帽子怎么样 |
[10:44] | The only reason to wear a hat on date | 约会时戴顶帽子的唯一理由 |
[10:45] | is if you’re hiding a bald spot. | 就是在遮掩头上的秃斑 |
[10:50] | For your next date. | 那你下次约会可以用 |
[10:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | So you really quit high school? | 这么说你真从高中退学的? |
[10:58] | Mmm, no. | 没 |
[10:59] | I skipped high school. | 我没上高中 直接上大学 |
[11:01] | I quit MIT. | 然后又从麻省理工退学了 |
[11:02] | Oh, okay. See, there’s the misunderstanding. | 瞧 这里有个误会 |
[11:04] | Jake has a hard time spelling MIT. | 杰克连麻省理工怎么写都不知道 |
[11:08] | Oh. Well, then, he really shouldn’t quit school. | 那他就绝对不应该辍学 |
[11:10] | Hey, check it out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[11:12] | My socks match my sneakers. | 我的袜子跟我的球鞋很搭 |
[11:14] | But your sneakers don’t match each other. | 可你两个球鞋颜色互不搭 |
[11:21] | Bridget used to pick out all my outfits. | 通常是布里奇特替我挑行头的 |
[11:23] | I can see why you miss her. | 我能看出来你为啥想她了 |
[11:25] | Well, uh, thank you for clearing the Jake stuff up. | 谢谢听我把杰克这问题说清 |
[11:27] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[11:28] | Uh, and, uh, going forward, | 再多说一句 |
[11:30] | keep in mind that kids like him are looking for role models, | 通常这种孩子总是在找一个榜样 |
[11:33] | so you have to be careful around them. | 所以他在的时候你言行最好能注意点 |
[11:34] | -Yeah, sure. -Although, truth to tell, | -没问题 -当然 说实话 |
[11:36] | unless he sees you passed out in a pool of vomit | 除非他看见你跟一个满身纹身的妓女一起 |
[11:39] | with a tattooed prostitute, | 昏倒在呕吐物里 |
[11:40] | you’re going to be an improvement in the role model department. | 你还是能成为他非常好的榜样的 |
[11:43] | -Hey, Alan? -Yeah? | -艾伦 -怎么 |
[11:46] | You got a lot of experience with women, right? | 你对付女人方面很有经验 对吧 |
[11:54] | A lot? I don’t know. | 很有经验 我不知道 |
[11:56] | You know, I’ve, uh, been around the block a few times. | 我也算是久经沙场吧 |
[12:00] | Did a little dance, made a little love, | 跳跳小舞 滚滚床单 |
[12:03] | got down tonight on several occasions. | 也算给不少人指过人生路了 |
[12:08] | Um, why do you ask? | 怎么了 |
[12:10] | What can I do to convince Bridget to take me back? | 怎样才能说服布里奇特跟我复合呢 |
[12:17] | Walden, Walden, Walden, Walden. | 沃尔顿 沃尔顿 沃尔顿 |
[12:20] | Come sit. | 过来坐 |
[12:22] | Really? I got to sit? | 真的吗 我还得坐下听着了 |
[12:34] | A woman’s heart is a deep and mysterious place, | 女人心 海底针啊 |
[12:38] | almost impossible to reach. | 根本够不着 |
[12:40] | Much like the G-spot. | 就跟G点差不多 |
[12:44] | Although at least we know the heart, in fact, exists. | 不过至少我们知道那个心是客观存在的 |
[12:47] | Okay, is that it? Can I stand up now? | 说完了吗 我能站起来吗 |
[12:49] | Oh, no. H-hang on. Hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[12:50] | When that heart closes itself to a man– | 当那女人心对某个男人关闭之时 |
[12:53] | and in my experience, it inevitably does– | 在我无数次的经验来看 |
[12:56] | the only way to reopen it is to allow time to pass. | 要让她心门重新开启的唯一机会就是让时光流逝 |
[13:00] | That way, the woman can reflect | 这样 女人会回想起 |
[13:03] | on how much she misses her man. | 自己有多思念她的男人 |
[13:05] | And that’s worked for you? | 在你身上应验过吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[13:09] | There are quite a few ladies out there | 外面有好多个美女 |
[13:11] | currently reflecting on how much they miss Alan Harper. | 时不时的就会想起自己有多思念艾伦·哈勃 |
[13:15] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:19] | Should’ve asked the kid. | 该问那孩子的 |
[13:24] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[13:25] | You don’t like it. | 你不喜欢 |
[13:26] | No, no, I blame myself. | 不 我怪我自己 |
[13:28] | I trusted you to make a simple dinner reservation. | 我竟然相信你能简简单单预订次晚餐 |
[13:31] | Uh, don’t blame me; blame Jake. | 别怪我啊 要怪怪杰克 |
[13:33] | Who’s Jake? | 杰克是谁 |
[13:34] | He’s some kid without a deal. | 是个不干嘛的孩子 |
[13:38] | Besides, does it matter where we eat | 再说了 只要能在一起吃 |
[13:40] | as long as we’re with each other? | 在哪儿吃有关系吗 |
[13:45] | I got to pee! | 我要尿尿 |
[13:46] | Okay, bon appétit. | 祝你好胃口 |
[13:50] | I got to pee! | 我要尿尿 |
[13:53] | Don’t you move. | 坐好别动 |
[13:59] | Hello! | 你好 |
[14:03] | She’s cute. | 她好可爱 |
[14:04] | You know, it’s not too late. | 还为时不晚 |
[14:06] | We could still have a kid. | 我们还能生孩子啊 |
[14:08] | We already do. | 我们已经有了 |
[14:09] | I’m looking at him. | 我正看着他 |
[14:10] | Oh, come on. That’s not fair. | 拜托 这么说不公平 |
[14:13] | Ah, hot soup! | 汤烫 |
[14:14] | Hot soup. | 汤好烫 |
[14:18] | Thank you. Look, Walden, | 听着 沃尔顿 |
[14:20] | I agreed to have dinner with you | 我同意跟你共进晚餐 |
[14:21] | because I care about you, but I just… | 是因为我还在乎你 可我 |
[14:23] | Are we going to have sex later? | 咱过会儿可以滚床单吗 |
[14:25] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[14:26] | But no. | 不可以 |
[14:30] | The thing is, even though I care about you, | 事实上 虽然我很在乎你 |
[14:32] | this marriage is over. | 可这场婚姻结束了 |
[14:34] | I don’t want to get a divorce. | 我不要离婚 |
[14:35] | Why do we got to get a divorce? | 为什么我们要离婚 |
[14:38] | Because I have grown up | 因为我已经长大了 |
[14:39] | and you are still the same guy you were at 19. | 可你跟你19岁的时候没什么两样 |
[14:41] | No, that is not true. | 不 不是这样 |
[14:42] | I got a lot more money now. | 我现在老有钱了 |
[14:43] | Money isn’t the point. | 钱不是重点 |
[14:44] | I got lawyers, I got accountants, | 我有律师 会计 |
[14:46] | I got my own charitable foundation. | 我还有慈善基金 |
[14:47] | It’s not about what you have; it’s about who you are. | 你有什么不是重点 重要的是你这个人 |
[14:51] | Well, I’m pretty much the same guy. | 那我差不多还是那个我 |
[14:53] | What I want, what I need, is a partner in life. | 我想要的 我需要的 是人生的伴侣 |
[14:56] | A grown-up, mature, responsible adult. | 长大了的 成熟有责任心的男人 |
[14:59] | What, and you don’t think that’s me? | 你觉得我不是吗 |
[15:01] | No, I don’t. | 我不觉得 |
[15:05] | And you don’t think I can change? | 你觉得我不会改变吗 |
[15:06] | – No, I don’t. – But what if I can? | -你不会 -如果我可以呢 |
[15:08] | – But you can’t. – Can, too. | -可你不会 -我就会 |
[15:09] | Just eat your dinner. | 闭嘴吃饭 |
[15:14] | This blows. | 真差劲 |
[15:15] | I know, but it’s something | 我知道 可我们都得 |
[15:17] | we’re both just going to have to accept. | 接受这个事实 |
[15:21] | How’s your beach house? | 你的海滨别墅怎么样 |
[15:23] | It’s okay. | 还行 |
[15:26] | But I miss you. | 可我很想你 |
[15:28] | I miss you, too, sometimes. | 有时我也会想你 |
[15:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:31] | Walden, we were together for 15 years. | 沃尔顿 我们在一起15年了 |
[15:33] | Those feelings don’t just go away. | 感觉不会一下子消失的 |
[15:38] | Hey, be cool. | 乖点哈 |
[15:43] | So, uh, you really still have feelings for me? | 这么说 你对我还有感觉 |
[15:46] | Of course I do. | 当然有了 |
[15:50] | Big girls don’t throw food. | 大姑娘是不会乱扔食物的 |
[15:55] | Trust me, I can change. | 相信我 我可以改的 |
[15:58] | I really can. | 真的可以 |
[16:01] | That’s it. Eat lettuce! | 够了 赏你点生菜吃吃 |
[16:03] | – Walden! – What? She started it. | -沃尔顿 -怎么了 是她挑起来的 |
[16:05] | Whoa! No pasta. | 意面的不行啊 |
[16:06] | I call no pasta. | 我说了意面的不行 |
[16:10] | Oh, it is on! | 要玩真的是吧 |
[16:14] | And she got some…pasta. Here it comes. | 让你也尝尝意面 来咯 |
[16:21] | Berta, can you get the door? | 波塔 麻烦你去开门 |
[16:23] | I’m off the clock, Zippy. | 我下班了 废柴 |
[16:25] | What clock? You’re a live-in. | 什么下班 你是住家管家 |
[16:27] | And I’m livin’. | 老娘住得爽着呢 |
[16:35] | You know you took the wrong brother, right? | 你知道你该带弟弟走才对 是吧 |
[16:40] | Judith, what are you doing here? | 朱蒂丝 你来做什么 |
[16:41] | Why did you tell Jake he could quit school? | 你怎么跟杰克说他可以退学 |
[16:43] | – I didn’t. – Well, then, where did he get the idea? | -我没说 -那他听谁怂恿的 |
[16:45] | Walden. He told him about how when he quit | 沃尔顿 他告诉杰克他退学了 |
[16:47] | he made hundreds of millions of dollars, | 然后挣了数不尽的钞票 |
[16:49] | and now Jake thinks he can do it, too. | 杰克觉得他也可以 |
[16:51] | Terrific. And I thought your brother | 真好啊 我原以为你老哥 |
[16:52] | was a horrible influence. | 这个影响就够坏的了 |
[16:54] | Don’t speak ill of the dead. | 人死为大 不得妄言 |
[16:56] | But you’re right– he was a terrible human being. | 不过没错 他那个人糟透了 |
[16:58] | Hey, who’s at the… Whoops! | 谁来了 死定了 |
[17:01] | You come back here, young man! | 给我回来 小子 |
[17:05] | He’s not coming back, is he? | 他不会回来了 是吗 |
[17:06] | I wouldn’t. | 反正我不会 |
[17:10] | Walden, I want a word with you. | 沃尔顿 姐要跟你聊聊 |
[17:13] | Walden, you remember Judith. Bye. | 沃尔顿 还记得朱蒂丝吧 再见 |
[17:17] | You’re Alan’s ex, right? | 你是艾伦的前妻吧 |
[17:18] | Yes, and Jake’s mother. | 是的 我还是杰克的老娘 |
[17:20] | And you and I need to discuss how… | 咱俩得谈谈关于 |
[17:21] | I just had dinner with my ex. | 我刚和我前妻吃饭了 |
[17:23] | Well, that’s very nice. Anyway… | 很好 听我说 |
[17:24] | She’s not my ex yet, but she’s going to be. | 现在还不是前妻 不过快了 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[17:27] | She hates me, but I’m still in love with her. | 她讨厌我 可我还爱着她 |
[17:30] | Well, I’m sure you’ll find somebody else. | 我相信你会再找到爱人的 |
[17:34] | Since we were teenagers, she’s been the only one. | 我们只有十几岁时 她就是我的唯一了 |
[17:38] | You were high school sweethearts? | 你们是高中恋人 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:45] | That is so romantic. | 好浪漫哦 |
[17:52] | And I blew it again tonight. | 今晚我又搞砸了 |
[17:55] | Oh. Hey, come on now. | 别难过 |
[17:56] | It… it’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[17:58] | No, it’ll never be okay. | 怎么会没事 |
[18:01] | She’s my soul mate. | 她是我的心灵伴侣 |
[18:04] | Oh, you poor, sweet man. | 你这个可怜的痴情种 |
[18:09] | Who smells like ranch dressing and fettuccine alfredo. | 满身沙拉酱和奶油酱味道的痴情种 |
[18:13] | Have you ever loved anyone like that? | 你有这样爱过一个人吗 |
[18:16] | No. | 没有 |
[18:18] | Don’t, ’cause it hurts too much. | 不要去爱 太伤人了 |
[18:21] | Oh, I wish there was something I could do. | 真希望我能为你做点什么 |
[18:23] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[18:37] | Oh, yeah, I’m so quitting high school. | 小哥我这学是退定了 |
[18:46] | For the last time, Jake, | 最后说一次 杰克 |
[18:48] | you’re not dropping out of high school. | 不准你退学 |
[18:50] | What if I can convince Mom to let me? | 如果我能说服妈妈同意呢 |
[18:52] | Sure. | 可以 |
[18:54] | If your mother says it’s okay, you can have my blessing. | 如果你妈同意 我会求神拜佛保佑你赚大钱 |
[18:58] | Cool. | 酷 |
[19:00] | And while I’m at it, I’ll buy you a car. | 既然这么高兴 我再奉送一辆车 |
[19:05] | Oh, no, no, a space ship. | 不不 太空飞船 |
[19:07] | Car’s fine. | 车就可以了 |
[19:09] | Good night, Jake. | 晚安 杰克 |
[19:11] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 老爸 |
[19:15] | That… that was the air mattress. | 是充气床垫 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 没事 |
[19:24] | That was me. | 是我 |
[19:29] | Holy moly. | 我滴个妈呀 |
[19:31] | What got into you tonight? | 是啥让你这么来劲 |
[19:33] | You know, besides moi. | 除了我的功劳以外 |
[19:38] | Shh. Don’t talk. | 安静 别说话 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | How would you feel about growing a beard? | 你觉得留把胡须怎么样 |
[19:47] | Wouldn’t that scratch your face? | 会刮痛你的脸哦 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |