时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t want to get a divorce. | 我不要离婚 |
[00:03] | Why we got to get a divorce? | 为什么我们要离婚 |
[00:05] | Because I have grown up | 因为我已经长大了 |
[00:06] | and you are still the same guy you were at 19. | 可你跟你19岁的时候没什么两样 |
[00:08] | No, that is not true. | 不 不是这样 |
[00:10] | I got a lot more money now. | 我现在老有钱了 |
[00:11] | Not about what you have; it’s about who you are. | 你有什么不是重点 重要的是你这个人 |
[00:15] | Well, I’m pretty much the same guy. | 那我差不多还是那个我 |
[00:17] | Great news, Alan. | 艾伦 有个好消息 |
[00:19] | Berta has agreed to be my live-in housekeeper. | 波塔同意做我的住家管家了 |
[00:22] | Yeah, he talked me into it. | 他成功说服我 |
[00:23] | I wonder what his sweat tastes like. | 我真想知道他的汗尝起来是什么味道 |
[00:26] | Time for me to go. | 我该走了 |
[00:28] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[00:29] | Come here. | 过来一下 |
[00:30] | Give us a hug good-bye. | 来个告别拥抱吧 |
[00:33] | I’m taking your room, Zippy. | 废材 你的房间归我了 |
[00:36] | You saved my butt back there. | 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[00:38] | I owe you big time. | 我欠你个大人情 |
[00:39] | If there is anything that you need, | 如果你有任何需要 |
[00:40] | any way I can help you… | 任何我帮得上忙的地方 |
[00:41] | Well, really uncomfortable living at my mom’s. | 住我老妈家真是太不舒服了 |
[00:44] | Um, do you think I could stay here for a few days | 我可以在你府上打扰几天吗 |
[00:47] | till I find my own place? | 我找到房子住就搬 |
[00:48] | Yeah, no problem. | 没问题 |
[00:53] | I’m back. | 哥回来了 |
[00:56] | Hello, room. | 好久不见 亲爱的房间 |
[00:58] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[01:02] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[01:04] | I live here. What the hell are you doing here? | 姐住这里 你又怎么会在这里 |
[01:07] | Um, see, Berta’s got my room now, so… | 波塔她抢了我的房间 所以 |
[01:09] | -No. -Yes. | -不行 -可以 |
[01:10] | -No. -It’s just temporary. | -不行 -这只是暂时的 |
[01:11] | I’m not sleeping with my dad. | 我才不会跟我爸睡觉 |
[01:13] | What are we going to do, sleep on the same bed? | 那我们怎么睡啊 睡同一张床吗 |
[01:15] | No, I’ll get the air mattress out of the garage. | 没啊 车库里有个充气垫 |
[01:17] | That you’ll sleep on. | 你睡那个 |
[01:18] | – No! No! – Yes! Yes! | 不行 不行 -行 行 |
[01:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:33] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:34] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[01:35] | Little power walk on the beach. | 海滩上竞走去了 |
[01:36] | Got to tell you, Zip, | 我和你说啊 |
[01:38] | I can see why your brother couldn’t get you | 我终于明白 |
[01:40] | out of this house with the jaws of life. | 为啥你哥到死都没把你哄走 |
[01:43] | Malibu is the greatest place | 马里布绝对就是天堂 |
[01:45] | to wake up in the morning. | 清早起来后简直神清气爽 |
[01:47] | I’m glad you’re enjoying my room. | 真高兴你住我房间住的爽 |
[01:50] | Alan, I say this with love. | 艾伦 说句推心置腹的话吧 |
[01:52] | It was never your room. | 那从来就不是你的房间 |
[01:56] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:57] | Ah… did I miss our power walk? | 我错过我们的清晨竞走了吧 |
[01:59] | I tried to cuddle you awake, | 我想抱着你走 |
[02:01] | but you weren’t interested. | 可你不感兴趣 |
[02:04] | So, Alan, how’s the house hunting coming? | 艾伦 房子找的如何了 |
[02:07] | Oh, still looking. Uh, not a lot available. | 还在找 没啥好的 |
[02:09] | Maybe that’s ’cause you’re looking in the sports section. | 原因可能是因为你在体育版找房子 |
[02:13] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心好吧 |
[02:14] | You can stay here as long as you need to. | 你愿意呆多久就呆多久 |
[02:17] | Oh, just a… a few more days. | 我就只呆几天就好 |
[02:19] | Maybe a week tops. | 最多一周 |
[02:22] | Hey, uh, listen, Walden, um, while I am here, | 沃顿 我在想 |
[02:25] | I was wondering how you would feel | 在我住在你家这段期间 |
[02:27] | about me having an overnight guest. | 我能不能有客人在这里过夜啊 |
[02:31] | I thought you were the overnight guest. | 我还以为你就是过夜客人呢 |
[02:35] | Your wit is only exceeded by your generosity. | 我觉得比你的智慧更博大的就是你的慷慨 |
[02:38] | Um, the thing is, | 事情是这样的 |
[02:39] | I’m having dinner tonight with this woman | 我要和一位女士一起吃晚饭 |
[02:41] | I used to be in a relationship with. | 她曾是我的女朋友 |
[02:43] | And I don’t know how things are going to play out, | 我不知道事情会如何进展 |
[02:45] | but if they go well, I’d like to bring her back here | 但是如果顺利 希望能带她回来 |
[02:47] | and, uh, you know… | 就是那个 |
[02:50] | reconcile. | 滚床单啦 |
[02:52] | Is she homeless, too? | 她也无家可归么 |
[02:54] | Oh, oh, no, no, it-it’s just that she has a teenage son, | 不是的 因为她的儿子正青春期呢 |
[02:56] | and I’m not really keen on him hearing us, you know… | 总觉得他听见某些声音不太好 |
[03:01] | reconcile. | 就是我们滚床单啦 |
[03:03] | But it’s okay for me to hear you? | 那我听见就没问题吗 |
[03:06] | Oh, don’t worry, we’ll be quiet. | 别担心 我们会很安静 |
[03:08] | And quick. | 速度也会很快 |
[03:10] | It’s true. That’s why she calls me Zippy. | 没错 所以她叫我废材 |
[03:13] | I guess it’s okay. | 我想没什么问题吧 |
[03:15] | I sure wish I could reconcile with Bridget. | 我希望也能和布里奇特滚床单 |
[03:18] | Oh, give her some time. | 给她一点时间吧 |
[03:20] | Took Lyndsey months to forgive me. | 林赛过了好几月才原谅我 |
[03:22] | What’d she have to forgive you for? | 你做错了什么 |
[03:24] | Oh… I, uh… I called her a slut | 我喊她荡女 |
[03:27] | because, uh, I thought she was sleeping with my brother, | 因为我觉得她和我哥有一腿 |
[03:29] | uh, and I, uh… I accidentally burned down her house. | 还有就是 我不小心烧了她的房子 |
[03:33] | Well, not in that order. | 虽然顺序不是这样 |
[03:35] | Anyway, thanks so much. | 总之万分感谢了 |
[03:38] | He is going to move out at some point, right? | 最后他总归会搬走的对吧 |
[03:41] | You are so cute. | 你真是好傻好天真啊 |
[04:17] | I was so sorry to hear about your brother. | 对你哥哥的去世表示遗憾 |
[04:19] | Yeah, yeah, very sad. | 是啊 是挺遗憾的 |
[04:20] | He fell in front of a train? | 他撞了地铁 |
[04:22] | Uh, fell, pushed, jumped. | 摔倒 被推 被撞 |
[04:25] | Whatever the verb, the end result was Charlie tartare. | 不管什么词吧 总之他变成了查理牌生肉泥 |
[04:30] | That’s horrible. | 太坑爹了 |
[04:31] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[04:33] | And we had to sell the house in Malibu. | 我们不得不卖了他马里布的房子 |
[04:35] | So where are you living? | 那你现在住哪里 |
[04:36] | The house in Malibu. | 马里布的房子 |
[04:37] | Wait, what? | 等会 |
[04:39] | Oh, it’s actually a funny story. | 说起来很搞笑 |
[04:40] | Um, the fellow who bought it | 买房子那哥们 |
[04:42] | is this incredibly rich Internet guy | 是一个搞网络的大款 |
[04:43] | who’s going through a bad divorce, | 现在正离婚离的不可开交 |
[04:44] | and he’s lonely, he needs a friend, | 又寂寞又需要朋友 |
[04:46] | so he asked me to stick around for a while. | 让我陪他住一阵子 |
[04:50] | What’s the funny part? | 这有什么好搞笑的 |
[04:52] | He actually thinks I’m going to leave someday. | 他还真以为爷哪天要搬走 |
[04:56] | So, uh, how’s things? How’s Eldridge? | 那么 你过得怎样 艾尔德里奇还好吗 |
[04:58] | Let’s not ruin the evening by talking about our children. | 我们都别提孩子 太扫兴了 |
[05:01] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[05:04] | I have missed you. | 我好想你 |
[05:06] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[05:07] | Can you ever forgive me for being such an idiot? | 之前我太傻了 你会原谅我吗 |
[05:10] | Let’s not ruin the evening | 我们也别提你那些傻事 |
[05:11] | by talking about what an idiot you were. | 太扫兴了 |
[05:13] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[05:15] | You know, I haven’t slept with anybody since we broke up. | 自和你分手后 我就没跟其他人上过床了 |
[05:18] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[05:23] | You know what? | 我觉得啊 |
[05:25] | Let’s not ruin the evening by talking. | 咱们别聊算了 太扫兴了 |
[05:32] | I got it. | 我来开 |
[05:38] | Hello, little girl. | 你好啊 小妞 |
[05:41] | Hi, big daddy. You got everything? | 你好啊 帅哥 东西带齐了吗 |
[05:43] | Hell, yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:44] | Beer, bucket of drumsticks | 有啤酒 鸡腿 |
[05:47] | and nine magic fingers. | 和我的神奇九指 |
[05:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:53] | Uh, Berta? | 波塔 |
[05:55] | What’s going on? | 你们搞什么啊 |
[05:56] | What’s it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:57] | I’m going to get drunk, eat some chicken | 老娘要喝点小酒 吃点鸡肉 |
[05:59] | and rock this old man’s world. | 然后干翻这个老头子 |
[06:06] | I got ten fingers and a billion dollars, | 我十指健全 身价上亿 |
[06:08] | and this guy’s getting more action than me. | 却还不如这老头子玩得嗨 |
[06:17] | What now, Walden? | 沃尔顿 又怎么了 |
[06:19] | Nothing. I just wanted to say hi. | 没怎么 只是想给你打个招呼 |
[06:22] | Sweetheart, listen to me. | 亲爱的 你听好了 |
[06:24] | We’re getting divorced. | 我们都快离婚了 |
[06:25] | You need to get some friends, get a life. | 你得结交点朋友 开始自己的生活 |
[06:27] | I don’t want friends. I don’t want a life. | 我不要朋友 不要新生活 |
[06:29] | I just want you. | 我只要你 |
[06:31] | What… what are you doing anyway? | 你那边在干什么啊 |
[06:32] | Why… why are those people wearing masks? | 那些人怎么都戴着面具 |
[06:35] | I’m at a charity event for people without faces. | 这儿在举办为面部损伤儿童筹款的慈善活动 |
[06:40] | Are you at an orgy? | 你是在裸体舞会吧 |
[06:42] | An orgy? | 什么裸体舞会 |
[06:43] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别异想天开了 |
[06:44] | What kind of charity has an orgy? | 慈善活动怎么会有裸体舞会 |
[06:46] | Bye. | 拜 |
[06:50] | You know, a real gentleman | 你真让人伤脑筋 |
[06:51] | would’ve taken his poop before he came over. | 来之前就不知道把屎拉干净吗 |
[07:05] | Hello! | 这儿有人哦 |
[07:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know you were still up. | 不好意思 我以为你睡了 |
[07:10] | You must be Walden. I’m Lyndsey. | 想必你就是沃尔顿吧 我是林赛 |
[07:12] | Oh. Hi. | 噢 你好 |
[07:14] | Okay, uh, everybody’s met. | 走吧 见过面就行了 |
[07:16] | Time to hit the old sackaroo. | 咱们去老地方咯 |
[07:17] | Don’t be rude, Alan. | 艾伦 别这么没礼貌 |
[07:20] | So, I understand you’re going through a tough divorce. | 我听说你离婚了 最近很不好受 |
[07:23] | Yeah, it’s tough for me. | 是啊 我挺难受的 |
[07:25] | She’s breezing through it with naked, faceless people. | 她倒在面具裸体舞会上逍遥自在呢 |
[07:28] | Have you guys tried to work things out, go to therapy? | 你们没有想点办法 去参加夫妻辅导什么的吗 |
[07:31] | I offered. She’s not interested. | 我提过 她不肯 |
[07:32] | Well, that’s all you can do– make the offer. | 你给他提了建议 你尽力了 |
[07:34] | Lyndsey? | 林赛 |
[07:35] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[07:37] | So what, you’re just sitting around | 那你就光坐在这儿 |
[07:39] | feeling sorry for yourself? | 自怨自艾吗 |
[07:41] | No. Sometimes I lay down. | 不 有时候我也躺着 |
[07:43] | Sometimes I curl up in a ball. | 有时候蜷缩着 |
[07:45] | See, he’s fine. | 看吧 他没事 |
[07:48] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:50] | We just met, we don’t know each other, | 我们刚认识 彼此不了解 |
[07:52] | but you obviously have a lot going for you. | 但我就能看到你好多优点 |
[07:55] | You’re tall, good-looking, | 身材高大 样貌俊俏 |
[07:56] | very successful. | 一位成功人士 |
[07:58] | Believe me, women settle for a lot less. | 很多女人的老公还不如你 她们都心满意足了 |
[08:00] | And thank God for that. | 感谢老天爷开恩啊 |
[08:03] | You need to get out there and find somebody | 你应该振作起来 |
[08:06] | who appreciates all that you have to offer. | 找一个珍惜你的女人 |
[08:08] | I don’t want anybody else. | 我谁都不想要 |
[08:10] | That’s just because you haven’t found that special someone. | 你这么说只是因为你还没找到你的真爱 |
[08:12] | Believe me, somewhere out there is the perfect girl for you. | 相信我 或许正有一个女孩很适合你呢 |
[08:16] | Who knows? | 谁说得准 |
[08:17] | She could be sitting right in front of you. | 她或许远在天边近在眼前呢 |
[08:22] | Gee, I’d like to believe that. | 是吗 我倒希望是这样 |
[08:24] | So would I. | 我也希望 |
[08:26] | You know… you know, Lyndsey’s right. | 林赛说得没错 |
[08:28] | You need to go out and find Ms. Right. | 你该出去找你的真爱 |
[08:30] | I mean, in fact, you should get started immediately. | 我看你还是快点动身吧 |
[08:33] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[08:34] | No, I was just gonna curl up in a ball. | 不 我正打算蜷缩起来自怨自艾呢 |
[08:37] | Oh, come on. There’s a great, big, wide world out there | 得了吧 外面的花花世界精彩着呢 |
[08:40] | full of beautiful, exciting, sexy people. | 美女靓妞随处都是 |
[08:42] | Where am I going to find them, a bar? | 在哪儿遇得到她们啊 酒吧吗 |
[08:44] | I am not going to a bar. | 我才不会去酒吧 |
[08:45] | Hey, if you’re looking for honey, | 如果你要找蜂蜜 |
[08:46] | you got to go where the bees are. | 你就得跟着蜜蜂走啊 |
[08:49] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[08:50] | I am not going to a bar. | 我不会去酒吧的 |
[08:52] | Hey, slick. | 嘿 小子 |
[08:55] | Where do you keep the plunger? | 你把活塞放哪儿了 |
[09:00] | I am going to a bar. | 我还是去酒吧算了 |
[09:12] | Hi-ho, Silver. | 冲啊 银色[西部片《孤胆奇侠》中台词] |
[09:14] | I didn’t hurt you, did I? | 没弄疼你吧 |
[09:16] | A little, but I only need the one ball. | 有点儿 不过只要有那一个蛋就够了 |
[09:23] | Boy, you really seemed like a different woman. | 天啊 你真是脱胎换骨啦 |
[09:26] | Well, you seemed like a different man. | 是啊 你也跟变了个人似的 |
[09:30] | Hey, Alan? | 嘿 艾伦 |
[09:31] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[09:33] | Hey. Am I interrupting? | 嘿 没打扰你们吧 |
[09:36] | No. Come in. | 没 进来吧 |
[09:39] | I just wanted to tell you that I found her. | 我只是想说 我找到她了 |
[09:41] | Found who? | 找到谁啦 |
[09:43] | Ms. Right. | 真爱 |
[09:44] | Really? | 没搞错吧 |
[09:46] | At a bar at… 12:30 on a Wednesday night? | 酒吧找到的…还是周三晚上12点半 |
[09:51] | Is she on a leash? | 有绳子牵着吧 |
[09:54] | Woof. | 汪 |
[10:11] | Isn’t that the girl who almost married your brother? | 是那个差点跟你哥哥结婚的女的吗 |
[10:13] | Yep. | 是 |
[10:15] | Didn’t she go to jail | 她不是因为行骗 |
[10:16] | for being some kind of con artist? | 被抓去坐牢了吗 |
[10:18] | Yep. | 是 |
[10:19] | Doesn’t it strike you | 她居然偶遇沃尔顿 |
[10:21] | as an amazing coincidence that she just ran into Walden? | 难道你对这个美丽的意外没看法吗 |
[10:24] | Nope. | 没 |
[10:26] | You have to warn him before he gets in too deep. | 你要在他深陷之前 赶紧警告他 |
[10:31] | Sounds like he’s already in too deep. | 听起来他已经”陷”得很深了 |
[10:37] | Who’s my hungry boy? | 谁肚肚饿了 |
[10:39] | Me. | 我 |
[10:41] | Who’s my naughty boy? | 谁最不乖 |
[10:44] | Me. | 我 |
[10:46] | Who’s going to get their bottom spanked after breakfast? | 谁早餐过后要被打屁屁 |
[10:49] | You. | 你 |
[10:52] | You are so smart. | 你真聪明 |
[10:55] | Open. | 张开嘴 |
[10:58] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 无意打扰你们 |
[11:01] | No, wait, Alan, come back. | 没关系 等下 艾伦 回来 |
[11:03] | We’re just having breakfast. | 我们只是在吃早餐而已 |
[11:04] | Scrambled eggs and tongue. Nice. | 煎鸡蛋加喇舌 不错 |
[11:08] | Hey, Alan, I want to thank you. | 艾伦 我得谢谢你 |
[11:10] | If you hadn’t made me go out last night, | 如果不是你昨晚让我出去寻欢 |
[11:11] | I would have never met Courtney. | 我也不会遇见柯特尼 |
[11:13] | You’re welcome, but I have a feeling one way or another | 不客气 但我感觉无论如何 |
[11:15] | she would have found you. | 她最后也会找到你 |
[11:19] | Oh, wait, hey, you know what would be fun? | 慢着 你知道怎样才好玩吗 |
[11:22] | Whatever it is, I’ll do it. | 不管是什么 我都会做 |
[11:25] | You are something else. | 你果然非比寻常 |
[11:29] | No, Walden, what would be fun? | 沃尔顿 你刚说什么好玩 |
[11:32] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[11:33] | What I was gonna say is, why don’t you and Lyndsey | 我刚是想说 要不你带上林赛 |
[11:36] | and me and Courtney all go out for dinner? | 我带上柯特尼 我们一起出去吃饭吧 |
[11:38] | Oh, gee, I’d have to check with Lyndsey. | 天啊 我得先问问林赛 |
[11:39] | Oh, come on, man, like a big fancy dinner. | 去啦 咱们去吃豪华大餐 |
[11:41] | It’s sort of short notice. | 你这算临时通知啊 |
[11:42] | – My treat. – We’ll be there. | -我请客 -我们一定去 |
[11:45] | Alan, do you want to watch me and Walden having sex? | 艾伦 你想看我和沃尔顿开搞吗 |
[11:48] | No, not particularly. | 不 不是很想 |
[11:49] | Then you’d better get out quick. | 那你最好快点闪 |
[11:55] | Hot diggity, that feels good! | 喵了个咪的 好爽啊 |
[12:01] | I can’t believe she’s using I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. | 她居然用的是”难以置信奶油” 真让人难以置信 |
[12:10] | Hello? Dad? | 有人吗 老爸 |
[12:17] | Hey, Courtney. | 你好呀 柯特尼 |
[12:19] | Jake, it’s so good to see you. | 杰克 很高兴见到你 |
[12:22] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[12:23] | Oh, you’ve grown. | 你”长大”了不少嘛 |
[12:24] | No, that’s just my cell phone. | 不 那是我的手机啦 |
[12:28] | Jake, what are you doing here? | 杰克 你来这儿干嘛 |
[12:30] | I just, uh… | 我是 |
[12:33] | came by to… | 我是来 |
[12:36] | What? | 你刚问什么 |
[12:40] | Look, could you do me a favor and give us some privacy? | 你能帮个忙 回避一下吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah, sure. Can I have a good-bye hug? | 当然可以 能给我告别抱抱吗 |
[12:44] | Jake, go. | 杰克 快滚 |
[12:46] | Way to block me, Dad. | 想方设法阻挠我啊 爸 |
[12:50] | So, Courtney. | 柯特尼啊柯特尼 |
[12:52] | So, Alan. | 艾伦啊艾伦 |
[12:54] | Where’s Walden? | 沃尔顿在哪儿呢 |
[12:55] | He’s upstairs taking a nap. | 他在楼上小憩 |
[12:57] | Recharge the batteries? | 电池要充充电了吗 |
[12:58] | The batteries are fine. | 电池没事 |
[13:00] | It’s the flashlight that needs a rest. | 是手电筒要稍作休息 |
[13:03] | What can I do for you? | 找我有什么事 |
[13:05] | I want you to leave Walden alone. | 我想让你离沃尔顿远点 |
[13:08] | He’s not ready for someone like you. | 你这样的人不适合他 |
[13:09] | Someone like me? | 我这样的人 |
[13:11] | What ever do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:14] | Someone who’s creating a lifestyle | 像你这种人活着就是 |
[13:16] | from finding wealthy men | 为了向有钱人下手 |
[13:17] | and sponging off them as much as they can. | 然后像海绵一样吸光他们的财富 |
[13:19] | Gee, Alan, that sounds a lot like you. | 天啊 艾伦 我怎么听着像在说你自己啊 |
[13:23] | What ever do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:25] | Eight years living off your brother, | 死赖在你哥哥家八年 |
[13:27] | sleeping on his fold-out couch. | 还睡在他的折叠沙发上 |
[13:28] | Oh, leave it to you to spin it so I look bad. | 被你这么一说我倒成了恶人了 |
[13:30] | See you at dinner, Alan. | 晚餐见啦 艾伦 |
[13:32] | Oh, I will see you at dinner all right, young lady. | 我晚餐一定准时到 小姑娘 |
[13:46] | Ugh, gristle. | 呸 有骨头 |
[13:48] | Aw, here honey, let me cut that fat away for you. | 来 宝贝儿 我帮你把肥肉切掉 |
[13:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:55] | Bit of a fatty piece here myself. | 我这儿也有块肥肉 |
[13:58] | Yeah, so? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[14:02] | Oh, you got a little schmutz. | 哎呦 你嘴巴沾点东西 |
[14:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | So, looks like you two guys hit it off pretty quick. | 看起来你俩迅速打得火热啊 |
[14:09] | What’s the point of going slow? | 慢慢来有什么劲儿啊 |
[14:11] | When it’s right, it’s right. | 感觉对了就行 |
[14:12] | – And it is right, right? – Right. | -感觉非常对 对吧 -对 |
[14:14] | Hey, I finished my beans. Can I have dessert? | 我吃完豆子了 能吃饭后甜点了吗 |
[14:17] | I am dessert. | 我就是你的饭后甜点 |
[14:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:23] | You know what would be cool? | 你知道怎样才好吗 |
[14:25] | – What? – Move in with me. | -怎样 -搬进来跟我住 |
[14:28] | Whoa, slow down, Walden. | 别着急呀 沃尔顿 |
[14:31] | Yeah, slow down, Walden. You just met her last night. | 对 别着急 沃尔顿 你昨晚才认识她 |
[14:33] | Yeah, but I want to be with her all the time. | 没错 但是我想一直跟她在一起 |
[14:36] | Oh, baby, that is so sweet, but is there even room for me? | 宝贝 这话真贴心 但还有多余的房间给我住吗 |
[14:40] | What about Alan? | 那艾伦怎么办 |
[14:43] | Yeah, what about Alan? | 就是 艾伦怎么办 |
[14:46] | But he’s moving out, right? | 但他会搬走的 对吧 |
[14:48] | Right. | 对 |
[14:51] | I don’t know. I’m not really the kind of girl | 不知道哦 我不是那种跟男人睡了一晚 |
[14:53] | who just moves in with a guy after one night. | 就立刻要搬过去同居的女孩 |
[14:55] | Please. | 拜托啦 |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | Well, I guess I need to find a new place to live. | 我猜我得换个地方住了 |
[15:05] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 对 祝你好运 |
[15:14] | Morning, Alan. | 早上好 艾伦 |
[15:15] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[15:17] | Where’s your little girlfriend? | 你的小甜心呢 |
[15:19] | She couldn’t sleep, so she went home. | 她睡不着 所以回家了 |
[15:21] | What was the problem? | 出什么问题了 |
[15:22] | I think it was hearing the third | 我想是因为第三次听到 |
[15:24] | “Hot diggity, that feels good!” | “喵了个咪的 好爽啊” |
[15:27] | Oh, yeah, number three was a well-timed ice cube. | 第三回合是冻得恰到好处的冰块 |
[15:36] | You think you’ve beaten me, don’t you? | 你觉得能将我赶尽杀绝是吧 |
[15:38] | Alan, it was never a contest. | 艾伦 没人和你较劲 |
[15:40] | Of the two of us, only I can bring the “diggity.” | 我们两个 只有我才有喵个咪的 |
[15:45] | Don’t be so sure of yourself. | 别这么得意 |
[15:48] | I may have a final card to play. | 我还有王牌在手 |
[15:50] | Well, unless that card is a vagina in your pocket, | 除非你有喵个洞的 |
[15:52] | I’m not particularly worried. | 否则我没啥好担心的 |
[16:00] | Oh, thanks for coming, Bridget. | 多谢你能来 布里奇特 |
[16:01] | Well, you said Walden was in trouble. | 谁叫你说沃尔顿惹上麻烦了 |
[16:03] | Hi, I’m the trouble Walden’s been in. Repeatedly. | 我就是沃尔顿反复上的麻烦 |
[16:07] | Uh, Courtney, this is Walden’s wife Bridget. | 柯特尼 这位是沃尔顿的妻子布里奇特 |
[16:10] | Bridget, this is the “lady” I was telling you about. | 布里奇特 这位就是我告诉你的”小姐” |
[16:13] | Bridget? | 布里奇特 |
[16:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[16:18] | Well, Alan called and told me | 艾伦打电话给我说 |
[16:20] | that you were doing something stupid. | 你碰上蠢货了 |
[16:22] | And I just met her. | 你上的蠢货我见到了 |
[16:24] | She’s just sorry | 她只是后悔 |
[16:26] | she threw you out, but it’s too late now, | 不要你了 可惜太晚了 |
[16:28] | – isn’t it, baby? – Really? | -是不是啊 宝贝 -是嘛 |
[16:31] | You’re sorry you threw me out? | 你后悔不要我了 |
[16:32] | Who cares? Come upstairs. | 谁在乎啊 上楼去吧 |
[16:34] | Walden, just because I can’t live with you anymore, | 沃尔顿 我不想和你一起生活了 |
[16:36] | doesn’t mean that I want you to be taken | 不代表我希望你被 |
[16:38] | to the cleaners by Botox Barbie here. | 肉毒杆菌芭比当凯子耍 |
[16:41] | Don’t listen to her. Come upstairs. | 别听她的 上楼去吧 |
[16:44] | Walden, if you go with her, I will never talk to you again. | 沃尔顿 如果你和她上去 我就不会再理你了 |
[16:47] | Why don’t both you broads hold out a treat and whistle | 不如你们俩各自亮出绝招来 |
[16:50] | and we’ll see which one he goes to. | 看看他到底草落谁家 |
[16:56] | Boy, this is a toughie. | 妈呀 好难选择 |
[17:01] | I really love having a life with you. | 我真的好喜欢和你一起生活 |
[17:05] | Sharing my hopes | 分享我的希望 |
[17:08] | and dreams. | 梦想 |
[17:11] | But I also really love | 可我也真的好喜欢 |
[17:15] | burying my head in your breasts and going | 把脸埋在你的双峰间这样… |
[17:19] | Honey, it’s not about the sex. | 亲爱的 不是因为性 |
[17:23] | It’s not about your money. | 不是因为你的钱 |
[17:25] | I want to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[17:27] | I want to take care of you. | 我想照顾你 |
[17:29] | Oh, that’s a good answer. | 这个答案很精彩的说 |
[17:34] | Bridget? | 布里奇特 |
[17:37] | We have a winner! | 胜者产生了 |
[17:39] | Courtney, do you think that your deep feelings for my husband | 柯特尼 现金五万块的支票不知能否 |
[17:42] | can in any way be affected by a cashier’s check for $50,000? | 动摇你对我老公的深深爱意 |
[17:47] | $50,000? | 五万大洋 |
[17:49] | You actually think that you can buy me off? | 你真觉得可以收买我吗 |
[17:52] | Your real name is Sylvia Fishman and you’re wanted | 你真名叫西尔维娅·费舍曼 你因 |
[17:55] | in three states for fraud, forgery and money laundering. | 诈骗 伪造和洗钱被三个州通缉 |
[17:57] | Bye, Walden. It was fun. | 拜 沃尔顿 挺开心的 |
[18:02] | Aw, darn. | 见鬼 |
[18:04] | I was really looking forward to more diggity. | 我本来还期待着更多的喵个咪的 |
[18:07] | If Bridget will write me a check like that, | 如果布里奇特给我一张这样的支票 |
[18:09] | I’ll diggity your brains out. | 我会让你喵个咪的连姓什么都不记得 |
[18:13] | I’ll diggity you for free. | 我会免费让你喵个咪 |
[18:24] | How you doing? | 还好吗 |
[18:26] | Let this be a warning to you, Alan. | 艾伦 你也要从中吸取教训 |
[18:30] | There are women out there that will be nice to you | 有些女人对你好 |
[18:32] | just to get to your money. | 只是想要你的钱 |
[18:34] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:36] | But that’s not very high on my list of concerns. | 不过这不是我需要烦恼的头等大事 |
[18:40] | I just feel so stupid. | 我觉得自己好蠢 |
[18:42] | Oh, hey. Don’t sell yourself short. | 别低估自己 |
[18:45] | I’m sure she was also attracted to your chiseled good looks, | 我肯定她也喜欢你鬼斧神工的帅样儿 |
[18:48] | youthful stamina and freakishly large penis. | 持久战斗力以及超大的小弟 |
[18:50] | Thanks. That makes me feel better. | 谢谢 这话挺能安慰人的 |
[18:54] | I’m glad, ’cause it makes me feel like hanging myself. | 很好 反正让我想吊死自己算了 |
[18:58] | So how’d you leave things with Bridget? | 你和布里奇特怎么样了 |
[19:02] | Pretty much the same place. | 和以前差不多 |
[19:03] | She still wants a divorce. | 她还是要离婚 |
[19:05] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[19:06] | But she obviously still cares about you. | 不过很显然 她依然关心着你 |
[19:08] | I mean, a lot of people would have used | 她给柯特尼的那笔钱 |
[19:10] | the money she gave Courtney for– | 用处多了去了 |
[19:11] | I don’t know– medical insurance, a new car, | 医保 新车 |
[19:15] | maybe a college prep tutor for their idiot son. | 给白痴儿子请个家教 |
[19:19] | You can have all those things, Alan. | 艾伦 这些你都可以拥有 |
[19:22] | I can? | 是吗 |
[19:23] | Sure. You just have to make more money. | 当然 多挣些钱就行了 |
[19:26] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:27] | Duh. | 不然呢 |
[19:31] | Hey, thanks for calling Bridget. | 多谢你给布里奇特打电话 |
[19:33] | Oh, no problem. | 别客气 |
[19:34] | No, you really had my back. | 你真够挺我的 |
[19:36] | Oh, that’s what friends do. | 朋友该做的 |
[19:37] | Well, I want you to know that you have | 我要告诉你 只要你喜欢 |
[19:39] | a home here as long as you want. | 这里就是你的家 |
[19:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:42] | Because I am looking for a place. | 因为我有找房子的 |
[19:44] | No, I want… I want you to stay. | 不 我希望你留下 |
[19:46] | I like having somebody here I can trust. | 我希望这家里有我能信任的人 |
[19:48] | Well, if it’s what you want. | 那我就却之不恭了 |
[19:50] | Ah, son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[19:52] | I knew you’d find a way | 我就知道你会 |
[19:54] | to weasel your way back in. | 找个洞钻回来 |
[19:56] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[19:59] | Well, you’re not quitting, are you? | 你不会是想辞职吧 |
[20:00] | Nah, I’m moving back home. | 不 我回家去住 |
[20:01] | I’ll see you Monday. | 周一见了 |
[20:05] | Looks like I get to take my old room back, huh? | 看来我可以住回原本属于我的房间了 |
[20:08] | Hey, whatever you want, buddy. | 随你喜欢 兄弟 |
[20:09] | Just make sure the nine-fingered man is gone. | 总之”九指神丐”别再出现就行 |
[20:15] | How about that? | 真是不错啊 |
[20:17] | For once, things actually work out well for old Alan. | 破天荒头一遭 艾伦也有如意的时候 |
[20:37] | Help! Help! 911…! | 救命 救命 打911 |