时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ready, sweetheart? | 亲爱的 好了吗 |
[00:06] | Almost. | 稍等 |
[00:07] | Okay. | 好滴 |
[00:10] | Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[00:17] | Oh, dinner’s sitting a little heavy. | 晚饭吃多了 |
[00:19] | Well, maybe I can help you work it off. | 运动可以帮助你消化 |
[00:22] | Yeah, about that– | 关于那个 |
[00:23] | honey, would you mind terribly if we just go to sleep? | 亲爱的 我们可以只睡觉不运动吗 |
[00:26] | I’m so full and bloated from that dinner, | 我晚饭吃的好撑 |
[00:28] | it’d be like sticking a pin in a balloon. | 感觉我的胃就像被大头针顶着的气球 |
[00:31] | Can we not call it a pin? | 不至于用大头针打比喻吧 |
[00:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:35] | I just don’t think I’d enjoy sex tonight. | 我只是觉得今晚不太想做爱 |
[00:37] | Since when is that a requirement? | 啥时候起需要你想做了? |
[00:40] | But seriously, it’s fine. | 但是没关系啦 |
[00:41] | It’s no problem. | 今晚不做就是了 |
[00:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:47] | Well, actually, it is a little bit of problem. | 说实话 还是有个小问题的 |
[00:50] | What’s that? | 啥问题 |
[00:52] | Well, uh, based on past history– | 基于我们的日常规律 |
[00:55] | um, expensive dinner, drinks, valet parking– | 奢侈的晚餐 喝点小酒 待客泊车 |
[00:58] | um, I thought | 基于以上事实 |
[01:00] | we would probably be fooling around tonight. | 我总觉得我们今晚会云雨一番的 |
[01:02] | Uh, and-and-and with that in mind, | 因为有了这念头 |
[01:04] | uh, about 20 minutes ago, I popped a little blue pill | 二十分钟前 我吃了蓝色小药片 |
[01:08] | to ensure that, uh, | 以确保 |
[01:11] | when you were ready, so was I. | 你兴致到了 我能配合你 |
[01:12] | Of course, uh, now I’m ready and you’re not, | 结果我兴致到了 你却不配合了 |
[01:16] | a situation they didn’t really cover in those commercials. | 伟哥的广告里可没提及这种可能 |
[01:20] | Oh, Alan. | 天啊 艾伦 |
[01:22] | No, that’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 你不用在意 |
[01:23] | It’s just kind of a shame to waste them. | 只是觉得有点浪费资源 |
[01:26] | I mean, they-they are kind of pricey, | 这年头蓝色小药片也不便宜啊 |
[01:28] | even if they’re expired ones from Mexico. | 即便是从墨西哥搞来的过期货 |
[01:31] | If I give you $20, will you let me go to sleep? | 我给你二十块 你能让我去睡觉吗 |
[01:36] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[01:38] | I don’t want your money. | 我怎么能向你要钱呢 |
[01:40] | But there are… | 不过 |
[01:43] | other ways you could reimburse me | 还是有别的方式你不用付出多少 |
[01:45] | that wouldn’t require a lot of effort on your part. | 却可以补偿我的 |
[01:55] | Should’ve taken the 20 bucks. | 就应该拿了那二十块钱 |
[02:02] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[02:03] | Oh, hey, Alan. | 艾伦 嗨 |
[02:10] | Want some whiskey? | 喝点威士忌吗 |
[02:12] | I thought you didn’t like to drink. | 我以为你不喝酒的 |
[02:13] | I don’t. | 我是不会喝 |
[02:14] | I’m trying to learn. | 所以要学 |
[02:20] | I’m getting better. | 我已经进步了 |
[02:22] | Is this about your ex-wife? | 还是因为你前妻吗 |
[02:23] | -No. -Walden. | -不是 -沃顿 |
[02:24] | -Maybe. -Walden. | -也许 -沃顿 |
[02:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:30] | All right, all right. | 算了 算了 |
[02:31] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:32] | Alcohol is just a bandage for your problems. | 借酒消愁愁更愁 |
[02:35] | And I know this | 我非常了解 |
[02:36] | because I used to live with the Mummy. | 我以前也和木乃伊一起住过 |
[02:39] | Uh… come on. | 来吧 |
[02:41] | We, uh… we got to get your mind off of her. | 我来帮你忘掉她 |
[02:42] | Let’s, uh… let’s watch some TV. | 我们看看电视吧 |
[02:45] | Bridget and I used to watch TV. | 布里奇特和我过去经常看电视 |
[02:47] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 |
[02:49] | Okay, let’s see what’s on. | 看看现在演什么呢 |
[02:54] | Cinnamon’s Buns. | 《肉桂小香臀》 |
[02:56] | “A medieval wench falls for a bawdy baker. | 一个中世纪的乡下姑娘爱上了风流的面包师 |
[03:00] | Adult. 1992.” | 1992年 限制级 |
[03:02] | Ooh, a selection from the classic era | 有线台三级片的黄金时代 |
[03:05] | of soft-core cable porn. | 一个不错的选择 |
[03:07] | Or what I like to call the winter bush years. | 我管那时候叫撸年 |
[03:11] | I haven’t watched much porn since college. | 我大学后就不怎么看黄片了 |
[03:14] | Yeah, me, neither. | 我也是 |
[03:16] | When I see it now, I just feel bad for the girls. | 我每次看的时候都为那些女孩感到难过 |
[03:18] | Yeah, yeah, somebody’s daughter. Shh. | 她们也是别人的女儿行了吧 闭嘴 |
[03:21] | Are you ready to learn my craft? | 准备好学习我的技艺了吗 |
[03:23] | Of course, Master Baker. | 当然 撸大师 |
[03:25] | I am entirely in your hands. | 我把自己完全交给您的双手 |
[03:28] | This is not historically accurate. | 这一点不符合史实 |
[03:31] | Medieval bakers did not dress like Chef Boyardee. | 中世纪的面包师不会打扮成罐头吉祥物 |
[03:35] | Don’t need the DVD commentary here. | 你就别加评论音轨了 |
[03:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:40] | Now, Cinnamon, | 快 小肉桂 |
[03:41] | take my frosting bag. | 握住我的裱花袋 |
[03:43] | It’s so big. | 好大啊 |
[03:44] | I can barely get my hand around it. | 我的手都快抓不住了 |
[03:47] | Use both hands, m’lady. | 那就用两只手 |
[03:49] | It’s well written. | 台词很给力 |
[03:51] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[03:53] | Now, squeeze, | 开始挤吧 |
[03:55] | and anoint thy muffins with my frosting. | 给我的松饼抹上糖霜吧 |
[03:59] | Boy, she looks familiar. | 这妞看着真眼熟 |
[04:02] | Yeah, she does. | 的确 |
[04:03] | If I wasn’t here, would you be masturbating? | 如果我不在这里 你会打飞机不 |
[04:05] | You kidding? I’d be done and fixing a sandwich. | 开玩笑呢吧 我会早就完事了然后开始吃三明治了 |
[04:10] | Master Baker, whatever are you doing? | 撸大师 你在做什么 |
[04:13] | I’m going to put my loaf in your oven. | 我要把我的面包放进你的烤箱 |
[04:18] | That’s clever. | 这句话很聪明 |
[04:20] | I don’t know. | 你不觉得 |
[04:22] | She looks like a younger version of your girlfriend. | 这妞整个一个年轻版的你的女朋友 |
[04:24] | Lyndsey? | 琳赛吗 |
[04:26] | Oh, nah. | 怎么可能 |
[04:28] | Oh, oh, you’re so masterful! | 天啊 你真的是个天才 |
[04:32] | Kind of sounds like her, too. | 听起来也像 |
[04:35] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[04:36] | Although I can’t say I’ve ever heard Lyndsey | 不过我可没听过 |
[04:38] | use that particular phrase. | 琳赛用这种口吻说话 |
[04:40] | Don’t stop! I can’t get enough! | 别停下 我还要 |
[04:42] | Or that one. | 这话也是 |
[04:44] | Maybe if I heard her say, “Damn it, get off my hair.” | 如果听她说句”该死 松开我的头发”就行了 |
[04:50] | I don’t know, Alan. | 我不知道啊 艾伦 |
[04:52] | I think that’s your girlfriend. | 我觉得那真是你女朋友 |
[04:54] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[04:55] | Yes! Yes! | 对 对 |
[04:58] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:59] | Yes! Yes! | 对 对 |
[05:01] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 老天啊 上帝啊 |
[05:04] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[05:06] | Boy, she’s not very convincing. | 她这高潮装得一点都不像 |
[05:10] | It is Lyndsey. | 就是琳赛 |
[05:12] | Okay, I’m going to go upstairs and masturbate. | 我得上楼打飞机去了 |
[05:14] | Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 慢着 哇哇 |
[05:15] | You’re… you’re going to go | 你这是要 |
[05:17] | pleasure yourself while you’re thinking about my girlfriend? | 一边撸一边想着我的女朋友吗 |
[05:19] | No, that’d be creepy. | 不啊 那就太诡异了 |
[05:20] | I’m going to go pleasure myself | 我要一边撸 |
[05:21] | while I’m thinking about my wife. | 一边想着我的老婆 |
[05:23] | Wait. Your… your wife? Seriously? | 啥 你老婆 当真吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah, what can I say? I love Bridget, | 还能说啥 我爱着布里奇特 |
[05:27] | and I think she’s the sexiest woman in the whole world. | 我觉得她是全世界最性感的女人 |
[05:29] | Uh, you never fantasize about anybody else? | 你从来没有幻想过别人吗 |
[05:31] | Mmm, sometimes I imagine she’s twins. | 有时我幻想她有个双胞胎姐妹 |
[05:39] | I never even thought of my wife | 我就算真的跟我老婆做爱的时候 |
[05:41] | when I was actually having sex with my wife. | 都没想着我的老婆 |
[05:44] | Oh, Master Baker! | 啊 撸大师 |
[05:48] | Boy, she never let me do that to her. | 乖乖 她可从没让我那么做 |
[05:55] | Until now. | 现在让了 |
[06:28] | How’s your day looking? Busy? | 你今天忙不忙啊 |
[06:30] | Yeah. Busy. | 是啊 很忙 |
[06:33] | Look, I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[06:34] | It’s okay. I did offer this morning. | -没事 -我今早可是给你机会了啊 |
[06:37] | Can’t expect me to turn on like a light switch | 我又不是像电灯开关一样 |
[06:39] | whenever the whim strikes you. | 随着你的兴致随时开关的 |
[06:42] | I’m not just a piece of meat, you know. | 我可不只是一块肉啊 |
[06:44] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:46] | In the entire time I’ve known you, | 就我认识你这些事件而言 |
[06:48] | you’ve never once passed up an opportunity for sex. | 你可从没错失过一次滚床单的机会啊 |
[06:50] | So as not to hurt your feelings, sometimes my mouth says, “Yes,” | 为了不伤你的感情 有时我的嘴巴说”好” |
[06:54] | when my soul is screaming, “No.” | 内心却在尖叫”别” |
[06:58] | Oh, please! | 拜托 |
[07:00] | I can’t even bend over to take off my shoes | 连我弯腰脱鞋的时候 |
[07:02] | without you trying to mount me. | 你都要急不可耐地贴上来 |
[07:03] | Hey, hey, that was an accident. | 那是次意外 |
[07:05] | I was trying to walk and text. | 我那时边走边发短信来着 |
[07:08] | You were texting, “Here comes Mr. Pokey.” | 你是在发”戳戳先生来了” |
[07:11] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[07:12] | Morning. Morning. | -早 -早 |
[07:13] | We’ll talk later. | 我们回头再谈 |
[07:14] | About Mr. Pokey? | 谈戳戳先生吗 |
[07:17] | I was speaking to Lyndsey. | 我是在跟琳赛说话 |
[07:18] | Sounds like a short conversation. | 听起来是次简短的谈话 |
[07:22] | I should have my own talk show. | 我该自创个脱口秀节目 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:26] | I’ve got to get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[07:27] | I’ll call you later? | 回头打你电话? |
[07:29] | If you want. | 想打就打呗 |
[07:30] | Bye, Berta. | 拜拜 波塔 |
[07:31] | You’re an attractive woman. | 你是个魅力十足的女人 |
[07:33] | You don’t have to settle. | 没必要插这坨牛粪 |
[07:35] | I mean, bye! | 我是说 拜拜 |
[07:39] | So, trouble in paradise? | 天堂里有麻烦了? |
[07:41] | Why on earth do you think | 你怎么会觉得 |
[07:42] | I would share my problems with you? | 我会把烦心事跟你讲 |
[07:44] | Oh, come on. | 拉倒吧 |
[07:45] | I may tease you now and then, but that doesn’t mean | 我也许的确时不时地调戏你一把 |
[07:48] | that I don’t care about you as a human being. | 但并不意味着我不关心你的感受 |
[07:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | What do you do when you’re in | 设身处地想一下 |
[07:57] | a relationship with someone and, you know, | 当你和某人相好时 |
[07:59] | like all relationships, it… | 就像任何一段恋情一样 |
[08:00] | it has its ups and downs, but… | 有起有伏 但… |
[08:02] | generally, things are going pretty good | 总体来说 情况发展得还不错 |
[08:04] | until one day you discover | 直到有一天你发现 |
[08:07] | that they are not at all who you thought they were? | 她并不是你想象的那样 |
[08:09] | And you don’t know whether to confront them about it or… | 你也不知道是该当面对质呢 还是… |
[08:12] | or pretend you don’t know, | 装作一无所知 |
[08:13] | because the idea of being alone is worse | 因为跟一个对你瞒着藏着的人在一起相比 |
[08:16] | than being with someone who’s deceived you. | 孑然一身更加糟糕 |
[08:22] | Berta? | 波塔 |
[08:23] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[08:25] | Turns out I don’t care. | 我的确不在乎 |
[08:30] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[08:32] | Morning. | 早 |
[08:33] | Hey, I was thinking | 我正想着 |
[08:34] | about your girlfriend’s porno movie. | 你女朋友拍的三级片 |
[08:36] | Me, too. What about it? | 我也是 怎么了 |
[08:38] | I want to learn to bake. | 我想学烤蛋糕 |
[08:41] | What? | 什么 |
[08:43] | I think it’d be fun. | 肯定很有意思 |
[08:44] | You know, cookies and cupcakes, pie, bread. | 曲奇饼啦 纸杯蛋糕啦 派啦 面包啦 |
[08:49] | That’s what you took from watching two people | 你看完两个人在16世纪的厨房里大搞特搞 |
[08:51] | get it on in a 16th century kitchen? | 得出的启发就是这个? |
[08:53] | Well, I already know how to have sex. | 我已经知道怎么做爱了 |
[08:55] | How do you make buttermilk biscuits? | 可是怎么做黄油饼干呢 |
[08:56] | There’s a mystery. | 这仍是个谜团 |
[09:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:04] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:06] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[09:08] | Not really. Can I come in? | 有点事 我能进去说吗 |
[09:10] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:15] | Okay, I don’t know how to say this | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[09:16] | except just to say it. | 只能开门见山了 |
[09:18] | Oh, God, are you still upset | 老天 你还在生气 |
[09:19] | about not getting laid last night? | 昨晚没跟你滚床单啊 |
[09:21] | I’m still upset about not getting laid in high school. | 我还生气高中时没滚过床单呢 |
[09:26] | But that’s not what I want to talk about. | 但我要说的不是这个 |
[09:28] | Um, last night, after you went to sleep, | 昨晚 你睡觉之后 |
[09:30] | I turned on the TV and stumbled on | 我打开电视 无意中发现 |
[09:33] | a little motion picture you appeared in. | 你演过的一部小电影 |
[09:38] | You saw Cinnamon’s Buns. | 你看了《肉桂小香臀》 |
[09:40] | I saw Cinnamon’s buns. I saw Cinnamon’s boobs. | 我不但看了肉桂的小香臀 还看了肉桂的奶子 |
[09:44] | I saw the little birthmark | 我还看到了 |
[09:46] | on the inside of Cinnamon’s thigh. | 肉桂大腿内侧的小胎记 |
[09:48] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[09:50] | I mean, one minute I-I’m dating | 前一分钟我女朋友还是 |
[09:51] | a soccer mom from Sherman Oaks, | 谢尔曼橡树区的贤妻良母 |
[09:53] | and the next minute a porn star on Cinemax. | 后一分钟就变成了有线台上的色情女星 |
[09:56] | I’m not a porn star. | 我不是色情女星 |
[09:57] | It was a little nudity. | 只不过小露了一下 |
[09:58] | And simulated sex. | 还有逼真的性爱 |
[10:00] | Most of it. | 大部分是 |
[10:03] | Mo-most of it? | 大部分? |
[10:04] | It was 20 years ago, Alan. | 艾伦 那是20年前的事了 |
[10:06] | I-I was young, stupid and needed the money. | 我当时还很傻很天真 需要钱才去拍的 |
[10:08] | Well, why didn’t you tell me about it? | 那你怎么没跟我提过 |
[10:10] | Oh, yeah, right. Who wouldn’t be | 废话 有谁会想 |
[10:11] | looking forward to this conversation? | 主动谈这种话题 |
[10:13] | Well, I… I just feel like such an idiot. | 我只觉得自己像个白痴 |
[10:15] | You feel like an idiot? | 你觉得你像白痴? |
[10:16] | That casting director said he could get me on Melrose Place. | 当时的选角还说让我上《飞越情海》呢 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:26] | I should have told you. | 我应该早点告诉你 |
[10:27] | Any other secrets you’d like to share with me? | 你还有什么秘密要告诉我吗 |
[10:30] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[10:31] | That’s a two-way street. | 坦诚应该是双向的 |
[10:33] | Do you have any secrets you want to tell me? | 你有没有什么秘密瞒着我的 |
[10:35] | Me? I’m an open book. | 我吗 我最开诚布公了 |
[10:37] | Great. Chapter one. | 行啊 第一章 |
[10:38] | What have you done that you’re ashamed of | 你做过什么见不得人 |
[10:40] | and don’t want anyone to know about? | 不想让人知道的事 |
[10:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:47] | Um… when I was a little boy, | 我还小的时候 |
[10:50] | um, we had a dog named Rusty, | 我家养过一条狗 名叫憨憨 |
[10:54] | um, who loved peanut butter, | 他很喜欢吃花生酱 |
[10:57] | and, uh, | 那个 |
[10:59] | my brother, uh, convinced me | 我哥骗我说 |
[11:02] | that the best way to feed him, uh, | 喂它吃的最好方法 |
[11:05] | was to, uh, uh, smear it on my testicles. | 就是把花生酱涂在我的蛋蛋上 |
[11:10] | No surprise, that dog got very, very fat. | 不用说 那狗后来养得相当肥 |
[11:17] | So, long story short, I kissed the guy. | 长话短说 我亲了那个男的 |
[11:22] | Because, you know, how else would I know | 因为不亲的话 我怎么知道 |
[11:24] | whether or not I was gay? | 我是不是基男 |
[11:26] | What did you decide? | 那你是不是呢 |
[11:29] | Well, I may love Broadway musicals | 虽然我喜欢百老汇音乐剧 |
[11:31] | and have an eye for fashion, but that’s where it stops. | 对时尚独具慧眼 但仅此而已 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | Let’s recap the highlights. | 那咱回顾一下亮点 |
[11:38] | You embezzled money from your family, | 你挪用过家里的钱 |
[11:41] | you cheated on me with an old girlfriend, | 你背着我跟旧情人搞过 |
[11:43] | Mm-hmm. You might be the father | 你可能是朱蒂丝和赫伯的 |
[11:44] | of Judith and Herb’s baby, | 孩子他爸 |
[11:46] | you didn’t tell your late brother that the woman | 你没告诉你的死鬼哥哥 |
[11:48] | he was chasing was married to a mannequin | 他追的那个女人的老公是假人 |
[11:50] | because she gave you $50,000 to keep it a secret. | 因为她给了你五万封口费 |
[11:52] | And to top it all off, | 最厉害的是 |
[11:55] | you gave the family dog type 2 diabetes. | 你害你家的狗得了乙型糖尿病 |
[11:59] | Oh, wait, one more thing. | 等等 还有一件事 |
[12:01] | Those diamond earrings I got you for your birthday last year… | 去年你生日 我送给你的钻石耳环 |
[12:04] | Let me guess. They’re not real. | 我猜猜 钻石是假的 |
[12:06] | Oh, no, they’re real. | 不 是真的 |
[12:07] | Uh, it’s just, I kind of stole them from my ex-wife. | 只不过 我是从前妻那里偷来的 |
[12:12] | You know, it really feels good to get all this off my chest. | 把心事都说出来 感觉真的很好 |
[12:16] | Okay, now your turn. | 好了 现在你说 |
[12:24] | Probably shouldn’t have gone first. | 看来不该我先开口的 |
[12:39] | I’m so glad I learned to bake. | 我好高兴学会了烤蛋糕 |
[12:47] | I’m so glad I’m baked. | 我好高兴我醉了 |
[12:53] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[12:56] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[12:57] | Oh… I’m baking brownies | 我在烤巧克力蛋糕 |
[13:00] | and Berta is making my head into a dreamcatcher. | 波塔在我的头上织捕梦网 |
[13:05] | I’m guessing it was Berta’s recipe. | 我猜你用的是波塔的食谱 |
[13:07] | It was! | 是啊 |
[13:09] | But I did the baking, because I am a master baker now. | 不过蛋糕是我烤的 因为我现在也是撸大师了 |
[13:16] | That was funny. | 太搞笑了 |
[13:17] | You should be a guest on my talk show. | 你应该来我的脱口秀做嘉宾 |
[13:20] | I’m in. | 我一定去 |
[13:22] | Well, I have done something incredibly stupid. | 我做了一件超级傻逼的事 |
[13:25] | Whatever you do, don’t say “What?” | 不管你说什么 都不要说”什么” |
[13:27] | What? | 什么 |
[13:28] | Lyndsey and I split up. | 琳赛和我分手了 |
[13:30] | Oh, no. What happened? | 不是吧 发生什么事了 |
[13:33] | Well, I made the mistake | 我错以为 |
[13:36] | of thinking honesty is the best policy. | 坦诚是最好的策略 |
[13:37] | It is a good policy. | 确实是 |
[13:39] | You know, another good policy? | 你知道另一个好策略是啥么 |
[13:42] | Give a hoot, don’t pollute. | 猫头鹰叫出来 关爱万物防污染 |
[13:48] | Zippy, the only time in this world | 废材 在这个世界上 |
[13:52] | you want to be completely honest | 唯一需要坦诚的时候 |
[13:54] | is when the paramedics ask, “What did you take?” | 就是医护人员问你 “你嗑了什么药” |
[14:00] | Two brownies and a peach Snapple. | 两块巧克力饼 一瓶桃子味的斯纳普 |
[14:05] | Snapple. | 斯纳普 |
[14:08] | Snapple. | 斯纳普 |
[14:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | Well, it’s been real nice talking at the two of you. | 跟你们聊天很愉快 |
[14:15] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[14:16] | Uh, I need a little time to be alone. | 我想一个人静一静 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | G’bye-bye! | 白白 |
[14:26] | Man, it is hard when the person you love | 老天 你心爱的人不爱你 |
[14:29] | doesn’t love you back. | 那种滋味真难受 |
[14:30] | You don’t have to love me. | 你不需要爱我 |
[14:33] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | You heard me, Mr. Master Baker. | 好话不说第二遍 撸大师 |
[14:43] | Hi, Lyndsey. | 琳赛 |
[14:44] | Uh, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
[14:46] | Um, you don’t have to call me back, | 你不用给我回电话 |
[14:48] | but I just want you to know that the only reason | 但我只想让你知道 |
[14:51] | that I was so honest with you | 我之所以对你如此坦诚 |
[14:52] | is because I care about you and I trust you. | 是因为我在乎你 而且我信任你 |
[14:56] | And a lot of those things I’ve never told anybody, | 今天我告诉你的这些事情 我从没跟别人说过 |
[14:59] | and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t, either. | 当然如果你也没有 我将感激不尽 |
[15:05] | Especially the peanut butter and the dog. | 尤其是花生酱和狗那部分 |
[15:09] | I got enough problems without the ASPCA on my ass. | 我的麻烦已经够多了 不希望再多ASPCA一个 |
[15:13] | Um, anyway, I-I love you and I miss you, | 总之 我爱你 也很想你 |
[15:16] | and I’m-I’m sorry I made such a big deal | 很抱歉 我对你的电影事业 |
[15:19] | about your film career. | 反应这么大 |
[15:22] | And for what it’s worth, | 而且无论真假 |
[15:24] | um, I got a really big kick out of seeing your original breasts. | 你以前的原装胸部 让我性奋不已 |
[15:30] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 就这样吧 再见 |
[15:37] | Oh, she’s gonna take that last part wrong. | 完了 她一定会误会我最后两句话的意思 |
[15:40] | Hey, Alan, come here quick! | 艾伦 快下来 |
[15:42] | Hurry! | 快 |
[15:45] | Oh, what fresh hell is this? | 这次又玩什么新花样 |
[15:51] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[15:54] | What’s… what’s going on? | 这 这是怎么回事 |
[15:56] | It’s a party to cheer you up. | 这派对是为了让你能”提起劲儿” |
[16:00] | Hey, Alan, say hello to | 艾伦 快跟来自 |
[16:02] | the Malibu College beach volleyball team. | 马里布大学沙滩排球宝贝们打招呼 |
[16:04] | Hi! | 你好 |
[16:05] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[16:09] | Here, Alan, have a brownie. | 来 艾伦 吃块加料布朗尼吧 |
[16:11] | They’re mmm-mmm good. | 超high超好吃的哦 |
[16:14] | Gee, Walden, I really appreciate this, | 沃尔顿 谢谢你的好意 |
[16:16] | but it’s a little soon for me to be partying. | 但是我现在还沉浸在悲痛中 |
[16:18] | I’m still hurting over Lyndsey. | 没心情开派对 |
[16:21] | But what am I gonna do with all these incredibly hot girls | 那我一个人怎么应付这一大帮 |
[16:24] | in bikinis that are in the process | 正嗨得飘飘欲仙的 |
[16:26] | of getting stoned out of their minds? | 超热辣比基尼美女呢 |
[16:28] | You’re right, I’m being thoughtless. | 你说得对 我真是考虑不周 |
[16:31] | Alan’s here! | 艾伦来了 |
[16:44] | Do I look delicious? | 我看起来美味吗 |
[16:46] | ‘Cause I feel delicious. | 我都对自己垂涎三尺了 |
[16:51] | Hey, Zip, I’m home. | 废材 我回来了 |
[16:52] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[16:54] | Not a clue. | 不记得了 |
[17:04] | Whoa, I just saw a giant cat holding a churro. | 我刚看见只巨猫拿着根西班牙油条 |
[17:11] | If that’s a giant mouse, he’s in big trouble. | 如果开门是只巨鼠 那他就死定了 |
[17:19] | Hey, it’s Cinnamon! | 原来是小肉桂呀 |
[17:22] | Oh, God, you saw it, too? | 天啊 你也看了 |
[17:24] | Yeah, just a little. | 对 就看了一点点 |
[17:26] | Then I went upstairs to masturbate. | 然后我就上楼打手枪了 |
[17:28] | Terrific. | 棒极了 |
[17:31] | Is Alan here? | 艾伦在吗 |
[17:35] | I don’t think so. | 好像不在 |
[17:38] | Let me check. | 我去看看 |
[17:50] | You said Alan, right? | 你是说艾伦 对吧 |
[17:52] | Right. | 对 |
[17:54] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[17:58] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[18:00] | Ladies, have you got your spoons? | 女士们 勺子准备好了吗 |
[18:03] | Well, get rid of them. | 把奶油消灭掉 |
[18:04] | We are eating freestyle! | 随心所欲 爱挖哪儿挖哪儿 |
[18:08] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:10] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[18:12] | You’ll thank me later. | 我也是为了你好 |
[18:13] | I can fly! | 我飞起来啦 |
[18:16] | No, I can’t. | 摔死我了 |
[18:28] | You said Alan, right? | 你说艾伦 对吗 |
[18:30] | Right. | 对 |
[18:32] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[18:33] | Are you having some sort of a party in there? | 你是在里面开派对吗 |
[18:35] | Oh, no, it’s just a bunch of stoned girls dancing. | 不 只是一群嗑完药很嗨的女孩在跳舞 |
[18:40] | G’bye-bye! | 白白 |
[18:42] | Works better with an oven mitt. | 套上微波炉手套会有爱 |
[18:51] | Walden! | 沃尔顿 |
[18:54] | Oh, hey, Alan. | 艾伦 |
[18:56] | You look ucky. | 你看起来真脏 |
[18:57] | Was that Lyndsey? | 刚才是琳赛吗 |
[19:00] | Yeah. I told her you were not here. | 是 我告诉她不在 |
[19:02] | I was not here because you threw me off the deck. | 我不在是因为你把我从露台上扔下去 |
[19:06] | No, I threw you off the deck so you would not be here. | 不 是因为我把你扔下去了 所以你不在 |
[19:09] | Wouldn’t it have been easier to just skip the throwing | 你跳过扔我的部分 直接告诉她我不在 |
[19:13] | and tell her I’m not here? | 不更省劲吗 |
[19:18] | Next time. | 下次好了 |
[19:23] | Great news, we got a cat. | 好消息 我们家有猫啦 |
[19:31] | So I thought about it, and I decided | 我考虑过了 我决定 |
[19:33] | that I really can’t fault you for opening up to me. | 不能因为你对我敞开心扉而怪罪你 |
[19:36] | I mean, every good relationship has got to be based on honesty. | 我是说 诚实是每一段良好感情的基石 |
[19:39] | Well, I’m glad you feel that way. | 很高兴你能这么想 |
[19:41] | By the way, where were you when I came over to the house? | 对了 那天我去找你 你在哪儿 |
[19:45] | Well… honesty, right? | 呃 刚说了要坦诚的 对吧 |
[19:49] | Right. | 对 |
[19:55] | I’m such a schmuck! | 我真是个二货 |