时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I can’t believe you’ve managed to stay in this house. | 真不敢相信你居然成功赖在这里了 |
[00:05] | You’re like a human barnacle. | 你就像个人肉藤壶 |
[00:05] | 藤壶是海边生物 能附着在礁石和在船体 任凭风吹浪打也冲刷不掉 | |
[00:08] | Thanks, Mom. | 多谢夸奖 老妈 |
[00:10] | Oh, I wasn’t putting you down, sweetheart. | 我没有损你的意思 儿子 |
[00:11] | It’s good that you have a skill. | 有门生存技能挺好的 |
[00:14] | Did you come over for a reason, or just to insult me? | 你来这儿除了损我 还有别的事吗 |
[00:16] | The two aren’t mutually exclusive. | 两者并不矛盾啊 |
[00:19] | Mom. | 我的亲妈 |
[00:20] | Charlie’s bank contacted me. | 查理的银行联系我了 |
[00:23] | Seems he had a secret safe deposit box. | 看来他有一个秘密的保险箱 |
[00:25] | I knew it! | 就晓得他留了一手 |
[00:26] | I knew he had to have something squirreled away. | 我就知道他有私房钱 |
[00:28] | Naturally, I went right down there to check it out. | 顺理成章 我这个做妈的就过去看看 |
[00:30] | So what was in it? Cash? Diamonds? Krugerrands? | 那里面有啥 现金 钻石 克鲁格金币 |
[00:32] | Want to wipe your mouth? You’re drooling a little. | 擦擦嘴吧 口水都流出来了 |
[00:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:36] | Actually, I was quite surprised about what was in there. | 说实话 我看见里面的东西也很惊讶 |
[00:38] | Oh, tell me, tell me! | 告诉我 快告诉我 |
[00:39] | I’ll do better than that. | 我给你带来了 |
[00:41] | Here. | 给你 |
[00:42] | I’m pretty sure he wanted you to have this. | 我肯定这是留给你的 |
[00:46] | Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy… | 神啊 神啊 神啊 |
[00:47] | I knew you’d look out for me, big bro. | 老哥 就知道你会罩着我 |
[00:49] | What the hell is this? | 这是神马玩意 |
[00:51] | Charlie’s journal. | 查理的日记 |
[00:53] | Charlie kept a journal? | 查理还有日记 |
[00:55] | Your brother was a very complex man. | 你哥哥是个很复杂的人 |
[00:57] | Perhaps he needed a safe place | 也许他需要一个安全的地方 |
[00:59] | to express his deepest emotions and innermost thoughts, | 去表达内心的情感和思绪 |
[01:02] | or some such nonsense. | 或许还有一些废话 |
[01:05] | No. No cash, dear. Already checked. | 没钱 别抖了 我已经检查过了 |
[01:10] | Of course not. | 当然不会有 |
[01:11] | Why leave cash to your impoverished brother | 与其留钱给破产的弟弟 |
[01:13] | when you can leave your alcohol-muddled thoughts? | 还不如留下醉酒之后的碎碎念呢 |
[01:18] | “To whom it may concern, | 敬启者 |
[01:21] | “if you are reading this it means either my heart or lungs | 当你读到这本日记的时候 我的五脏六腑 |
[01:23] | “finally gave out. | 估计早已罢工 |
[01:25] | “Or I rejected my new liver. | 或许是我移植的肝脏出现排异 |
[01:27] | “Or my brother wouldn’t give me a piece of his. | 或许是我弟弟不愿意捐肝给我 |
[01:31] | “Or I choked on my own vomit, | 又或许我被自己呕吐物给呛死了 |
[01:33] | “or somebody else’s. | 也没准是别人的呕吐物 |
[01:35] | Or some crazy chick pushed me in front of a bus…” | 又或许哪个疯女人把我推向公交车 |
[01:38] | Ooh, so close. | 哇 差点全中 |
[01:41] | Well, I hope reading it brings you some comfort | 我希望你读后 能安抚你的怀念之情 |
[01:45] | and closure. | 终结你的痴心妄想 |
[01:46] | Are you sure that’s all that was in the safe deposit box? | 你确定保险箱里只有这个 |
[01:49] | – Yes. – So my brother went out to the bank | -没错 -我哥就为了这本日记 |
[01:51] | and rented a safe deposit box just for this journal? | 大老远跑去银行租了个保险柜 |
[01:53] | It would appear so. | 貌似就是这样 |
[01:55] | That makes no sense. | 也太没道理了 |
[01:56] | He intimated on many occasions | 他之前多次暗示 |
[01:58] | that he had some cash stashed away for emergencies… | 他存了点钱以备不时之需 |
[02:00] | you know, like getting a hooker after an earthquake. | 比如地震后找应召女郎什么的 |
[02:04] | Sweetheart, you have to stop living in the past. | 宝贝 你不能再沉迷于过去了 |
[02:08] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[02:09] | Start looking forward. | 向前看吧 |
[02:11] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 你说的很对 |
[02:13] | Is that a new watch? | 你买了新表吗 |
[02:14] | No. | 不是 |
[02:16] | You have your whole life ahead of you, | 你的后半辈子还等着你去过呢 |
[02:19] | and the fact is, you and I are all that’s left of this family. | 毕竟咱家 就剩下你和我了 |
[02:25] | you, me and Jake. | 还有杰克呢 |
[02:26] | Hey, Grandma. | 奶奶好 |
[02:30] | Whoa. Thought that was coming out the other end. | 我以为是要放屁呢 |
[02:36] | You’re right. It’s just you and me. | 你说的对 只剩下你和我了 |
[02:39] | That looks like a man’s Cartier. | 看起来像男士的卡地亚手表 |
[02:40] | It’s a knock-off. | 山寨的 |
[02:43] | My point is, with Charlie gone, | 我的意思是 查理死后 |
[02:45] | you and I have to learn how to help and support | 不过发生什么事 |
[02:48] | one another no matter what. | 你我都要相互扶持 |
[02:51] | Gee, that would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[02:54] | You were always the good son. | 你永远是那个听话的儿子 |
[02:57] | Now you’re my only son. | 现在你还是我唯一的儿子 |
[03:01] | Oh, Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[03:03] | Oh, Walden! How nice to see you! | 沃顿 真高兴见到你 |
[03:09] | It’s a miracle I’m not a transsexual | 我没成为与星共舞里那样的变性人 |
[03:12] | on Dancing With the Stars. | 真是奇迹 |
[03:43] | I must tell you, Walden, | 我和你说啊 沃顿 |
[03:44] | it’s so nice to finally see someone in this house | 终于在这个家看到有人冲浪 |
[03:46] | who surfs for something other than porn. | 而不是看黄片还真是欣慰 |
[03:49] | Yeah, I love the ocean. | 我很爱大海 |
[03:52] | Just you alone with your thoughts. | 只剩下大海和我的思绪 |
[03:54] | Time standing still, | 时间停摆 |
[03:55] | at peace with the entire universe. | 一切平静的就像是宇宙的尽头 |
[03:58] | Plus, you can pee in it and nobody knows. | 还能想尿就尿 并且没人晓得 |
[04:01] | Charming. | 真不错 |
[04:02] | Actually, I’m glad you stopped by. | 我很高兴你过来 |
[04:05] | Um… Do you know a good interior designer? | 你认识什么室内设计师吗 |
[04:07] | As a matter of fact, I know a great one. | 实际上 我还真的认识一个不错的 |
[04:14] | Evelyn Harper Interior Design. | 室内设计师 伊夫林·哈勃 |
[04:17] | I thought you were a real estate agent. | 我以为你是一个 房地产经纪 |
[04:18] | I am. I’m also a building inspector, | 都是我 我还是房屋验收员 |
[04:21] | mortgage broker, notary public and a bail bondsman. | 房贷经纪人 公证人 保释担保人 |
[04:24] | A bail bondsman? | 保释担保人 |
[04:26] | Admittedly, that business has slowed down since my son died. | 事实上我儿子死后 就没人需要我去保释了 |
[04:30] | But getting back to your needs, | 咱们还是说会你的需求吧 |
[04:32] | what did you have in mind in terms of redecorating? | 你对于重新装修有什么想法吗 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不晓得 |
[04:36] | I just, I just want my home to reflect who I am. | 我只求我的家 能透着一股真我气息 |
[04:39] | And who are you? | 那这个”真我”如何理解 |
[04:42] | I’ve got a buttload of money, but I’m a pretty simple guy. | 我有一大笔钱 但我为人朴实 |
[04:46] | I… like people, but I don’t entertain a lot. | 我喜欢跟人打交道 但我不常设宴待客 |
[04:49] | Oh, I’m not a neat freak, but I don’t like clutter. | 我不是个洁癖 但我也不喜欢杂乱不堪 |
[04:53] | Oh, you know, and the most important thing is, | 哦 最重要的一点就是 |
[04:55] | I want the house to use green renewable energy, | 我希望家里能用绿色可再生能源 |
[04:58] | you know, like solar power and wind power… | 比如太阳能和风能 |
[04:59] | Unless Brookstone or somebody comes out with | 除非布鲁克斯通或其他店有卖 |
[05:02] | a home nuclear reactor, because, I mean, come on, | 家用核反应堆 我的意思是 |
[05:04] | who wouldn’t want one of those? | 有谁会不想装一个 |
[05:06] | “A buttload of money.” | “有钱的金主” |
[05:11] | You’re in good hands. | 你找对人了 |
[05:16] | This journal is unbelievable. | 这日记太让人震惊了 |
[05:18] | You aren’t thinking of publishing it, are you? | 你该不会是想出版这日记吧 |
[05:20] | What? Of course not, why? | 什么 当然不会 为啥这么问 |
[05:22] | Well, I’m shoppin’ around my own Charlie memoir. | 我正想给自己找一本查理回忆录 |
[05:26] | It’s called Man Whore. | 名字就叫《男妓》 |
[05:29] | It’s catchy. | 书名挺上口的 |
[05:32] | But there was more to Charlie than we thought. | 但查理比我们想象得有深度 |
[05:34] | I mean, listen to this. | 听听这段 |
[05:35] | “I just sent a girl home who told me she loved me | “我刚刚送了一位姑娘回家 她跟我说她爱我” |
[05:38] | “and I can’t even remember her name. | “而我甚至不记得她的名字” |
[05:40] | “What is wrong with me that I just have | “我这人是怎么了” |
[05:41] | “anonymous drunken encounters night after night? | “每晚都跟不认识的人花天酒地” |
[05:44] | “Do I drink to fill the loneliness, | “我是借酒浇愁呢” |
[05:46] | or to hide from the horror I’ve become?” | “还是害怕面对现在的自己” |
[05:50] | You know, I feel awful that I lived with him for so long | 我感觉特内疚 跟他一起生活这么久 |
[05:52] | and I didn’t recognize his pain. | 我都不了解他的痛苦 |
[05:55] | “I remember, her name is Rachel! | “我想起来了 她的名字叫瑞秋” |
[05:57] | “I feel better now. | “我心里舒服多了” |
[06:02] | I’ll reward myself with some cocaine and an Asian hooker.” | “于是我奖励自己一点可卡因 和一个亚洲妓女” |
[06:08] | So remember, the key to balancing the equation | 记住 平衡方程式的关键在于 |
[06:11] | is to place coefficients in front of each reactant | 将系数放在每个反应物和生成物之前 |
[06:13] | and product so that all the atoms balance. | 平衡所有原子 |
[06:17] | I bet you shower every day. | 你肯定每天都洗澡 |
[06:21] | Jake, we’re supposed to be studying | 杰克 我们是来复习 |
[06:23] | for the chemistry mid-term. | 期中化学考的 |
[06:24] | I’d rather study our chemistry. | 我更想学习咱俩之间的”反应” |
[06:26] | Lame. | 真逊 |
[06:28] | Really? I thought it was a “double intendo.” | 不是吧 我以为这是”双关”呢 |
[06:32] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[06:34] | Whatcha studying? | 在学啥呢 |
[06:36] | Chemistry. | 化学 |
[06:37] | Cool. | 不错嘛 |
[06:39] | Looks like you two have a little chemistry. | 看来你们俩有点”反应”呢 |
[06:42] | That’s so clever. | 这说得太妙了 |
[06:47] | I’m Megan. | 我是梅根 |
[06:49] | Oh, hi, Megan. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Walden. | 你好梅根 很高兴认识你 我是沃顿 |
[06:51] | Oh, are you the Walden that bought the house? | 你就是买下这所房子的沃顿? |
[06:54] | Yeah, how many Waldens have you met lately? | 对 你这几天见了多少个沃顿 |
[06:56] | That’s… that’s so funny. | 这…真是太搞笑了 |
[06:59] | And I’m lame. | 我咋就逊了呢 |
[07:01] | Well, it was nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:04] | I’ll let you guys get back to your “chemistry.” | 我还是让你们继续”反应”吧 |
[07:07] | Bye, Walden! It was nice meeting you too. | 拜 沃顿 我也很高兴认识你 |
[07:11] | You know, if he hooks up with you, he goes to jail. | 你知道吗 他要是泡你的话 他是要坐牢的 |
[07:16] | I’d wait for him. | 我会等他出来 |
[07:24] | “Peed blood again this morning. | “今天早上又尿血了” |
[07:28] | Should I be worried?” | “我应该担心吗” |
[07:31] | As it turns out, no. | 结果看来 你没有 |
[07:39] | We have to get rid of Walden. | 我们要除掉沃顿 |
[07:43] | – We do? – Oh yeah, he’s gotta go. | -是吗 -对 他必须走 |
[07:46] | Does it occur to you that this is his house | 你有没有想过这是他的房子 |
[07:48] | and if anybody goes, it’s gonna be us? | 就算有人要走 那也是咱们 |
[07:50] | Actually, no. | 这个还真没想过 |
[07:53] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[07:54] | He’s stealing my girlfriend. | 他抢我的女朋友 |
[07:57] | Wait, I thought she was your tutor. | 等等 我以为她是你的家教 |
[07:58] | Think about it, Dad. Would I have asked for a tutor | 动动脑子 老爸 如果没有那个 |
[08:00] | if I didn’t have a… what do you call it, interior motive? | 你称为内在动机的东西 我会主动要求请家教吗 |
[08:09] | Go on. | 继续 |
[08:12] | She’s only interested in glomming onto Walden. | 她只对勾搭沃顿有兴趣 |
[08:14] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能安慰你的话 |
[08:16] | I think my own mother likes him more than she likes me. | 我觉得我妈喜欢他胜过喜欢我 |
[08:18] | Why would that make me feel better? | 这话说出了有屁用呀 |
[08:23] | I honestly don’t know. | 老实说 我也不知道 |
[08:27] | Is this what I have to look forward to in life? | 难道我这辈子就只能这样了吗 |
[08:28] | Always losing girls to smarter, better-looking men? | 眼巴巴看着女人 转投聪明帅哥的怀抱 |
[08:31] | Well, think of it this way: | 你就这么想 |
[08:33] | you’re carrying on a proud family tradition. | 你这是在传承你爸的骄傲传统 |
[08:39] | Hello, dear. | 你好 儿子 |
[08:40] | What’s all this? | 你这是干嘛 |
[08:42] | Oh, didn’t you know? | 你还不知道吗 |
[08:42] | I’m helping young Thor redecorate. | 我在帮小雷神重新装修 |
[08:46] | I hope that’s all you’re doing. | 我希望你只是装修而已 |
[08:48] | Whatever do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[08:50] | He’s tall, he’s handsome, he’s vulnerable, | 他高大帅气 可内心柔弱 |
[08:52] | and you’re old enough to be his ancestor. | 而你老得都能当他的祖先了 |
[08:55] | Relax, Alan. The only thing I want | 别紧张 艾伦 我只想从他裤子里 |
[08:57] | to pull out of that boy’s pants is his wallet. | 掏出他的钱包 |
[08:59] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:01] | Believe me, I have no ulterior motive. | 相信我 我没有其他不良动机 |
[09:04] | I believe that’s “interior,” Grandma. | 奶奶 应该是”内在动机” |
[09:08] | You really should get that boy a unicycle and some juggling pins. | 你真该给这孩子买辆独轮车 加几根杂耍棒 |
[09:12] | Evelyn, cool, you’re here. Uh, could you come on up? | 伊芙林 你来了真是太好了 你能上来一下吗 |
[09:15] | There’s some things I want you to do in my bedroom. | 我想让你来我房间帮下手 |
[09:18] | Give the customer what he wants. | 要尽量满足顾客的需求 |
[09:24] | Okay, to start with, | 好 首先呢 |
[09:27] | I want grey Carrara marble counters, | 我要卡拉拉灰色大理石柜台 |
[09:30] | a steam shower… | 一个蒸汽淋浴 |
[09:31] | oh, and can we get one of those fancy Japanese toilets | 还有 能不能装一个高级日本马桶 |
[09:35] | that sprays water and cleans your tushie? | 能喷水洗屁屁的那种 |
[09:37] | With your money you could afford | 只要你付得起钱 |
[09:38] | an actual Japanese person to do it. | 叫个日本人来给你洗都行 |
[09:41] | See what you can find. | 那就看你的本事了 |
[09:43] | Okay, in here, I would like to replace the bed frame, | 至于卧室 我想换了床架 |
[09:46] | the curtains, the dresser, | 窗帘 梳妆台 |
[09:48] | the end tables and the lamps. | 床头柜 以及床头灯 |
[09:50] | All right. | 收到 |
[09:51] | What would you like to replace them with? | 那你想把这些都换成什么样 |
[09:53] | Um… | 这个嘛 |
[09:55] | A cooler bed frame, | 酷点儿的床架 |
[09:57] | cooler curtains, cooler dresser, | 酷点儿的窗帘 酷点儿的梳妆台 |
[09:59] | cooler end tables and cooler lamps. | 酷点儿的床头柜和床头灯 |
[10:02] | “Cooler.” I’m on it. | “酷点儿”就行 我知道了 |
[10:05] | Uh, now, would you like to repaint? | 那么 墙壁要换颜色吗 |
[10:07] | Hey, can I have walls that change color | 能不能让墙壁随我的心情 |
[10:10] | depending on my mood? | 变换颜色 |
[10:11] | No. | 不能 |
[10:13] | But we could paint them white | 不过可以把墙刷成白色 |
[10:14] | and get you an industrial strength antidepressant. | 然后给你打一针超强力抗抑郁剂 |
[10:17] | That will work too. | 这样也行 |
[10:19] | Would you like to keep the camera? | 摄像头需要保留吗 |
[10:20] | What camera? | 什么摄像头 |
[10:27] | Awesome! | 真带感 |
[10:29] | I’m on TV. | 我上电视了 |
[10:31] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[10:33] | I am so keeping that. | 这个绝对要留着 |
[10:36] | All right. Anything else? | 行 还有别的要换吗 |
[10:38] | Can I have a Jacuzzi on the balcony? | 能在阳台上放个按摩浴缸吗 |
[10:41] | ‘Cause I’m single now, | 因为现在我恢复单身 |
[10:42] | so I’m going to be having sex with a lot of women I haven’t met yet. | 所以我得为尚未登床的女人 准备好”干活”场地 |
[10:47] | Oh… I just got an idea! | 哇 我突然灵光一闪 |
[10:51] | Just out of curiosity, | 好奇地问一下 |
[10:53] | what kind of woman are you attracted to? | 你喜欢什么类型的女人 |
[10:56] | There’s my wife. | 就是我老婆 |
[10:58] | Oh, and there’s women who look like my wife. | 和长得像我老婆的 |
[11:00] | That’s very romantic. | 这可真浪漫 |
[11:01] | Oh, and Ellen Degeneres. | 还有艾伦·德杰尼勒斯 |
[11:03] | I don’t know what it is. | 我说不上来是什么原因 |
[11:04] | Whether it’s the slacks or the way she dances– | 无论是她的大长裤 还是她跳舞的样子 |
[11:06] | it’s hot. | 销魂死了 |
[11:17] | You’re up early. | 今儿个起得真早啊 |
[11:19] | Charlie’s journal– I can’t stop reading it. | 查理的日记 我看了一宿 |
[11:21] | Listen to this. | 听听这段 |
[11:22] | “My brother’s kid showed up today.” | “我弟弟的儿子今天过来了” |
[11:24] | “He’s kind of cute.” | “他长得挺可爱” |
[11:26] | “No way he’s really Alan’s kid.” | “不可能是艾伦的种” |
[11:30] | “And best of all, he’s smart as a whip.” | “最棒的是 他聪明绝顶” |
[11:32] | “I think he’s got a very bright future.” | “我想这孩子必定前程似锦” |
[11:35] | Oh, that just breaks my heart. | 结果真让我伤心 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[11:39] | We were all so young and naive then. | 那会儿年少无知 难免看走眼 |
[11:52] | What? I took a huge dump. | 看什么 不过是开了坨冲不下的大便 |
[11:58] | No way he’s really my kid. | 他真不可能是我的种 |
[12:06] | You look very pretty today. | 你今天可真美 |
[12:07] | Jake, I’m here to study. | 杰克 我是来学习的 |
[12:09] | The test was yesterday. | 但昨天就考完试了 |
[12:11] | I already failed. | 我已经挂了 |
[12:14] | Hey, guys. | 各位好啊 |
[12:15] | Hey, Walden. | 你好 沃尔顿 |
[12:17] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[12:18] | Whoa, Megan, you look very pretty today. | 梅根 你今天可真美 |
[12:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:23] | You look pretty, too. | 你也好美 |
[12:26] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:29] | Oh, I am going furniture shopping with Jake’s grandma. | 我要和杰克的奶奶去逛家具市场 |
[12:33] | Oh, I love furniture. | 我特喜欢家具 |
[12:36] | And grandmas. | 和老人 |
[12:39] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[12:42] | See ya. | 回见 |
[12:43] | See ya. | 回见 |
[12:46] | Okay, Megan, | 梅根 |
[12:47] | I know what’s going on here | 我知道你的小心思 |
[12:48] | and I really don’t appreciate… | 你真的不不必… |
[12:53] | What’s that about? | 这算怎么回事 |
[12:54] | I don’t know. I’m just in the mood. | 不知道 就是感觉来了 |
[12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:02] | Where are we going? | 去哪啊 |
[13:03] | To your room. | 你房间 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:09] | Hello, gorgeous. | 好啊 美人 |
[13:12] | Did you miss me? | 有没有想我 |
[13:14] | ‘Cause I sure missed you. | 我当然想你啦 |
[13:16] | Let me pull this thing out of you. | 让我把这家伙拔出来 |
[13:31] | Are you gonna turn your car off? | 你打算让车一直着着吗 |
[13:36] | I did. | 我早就熄火了 |
[13:41] | Might need service. | 估计得修了 |
[13:43] | Sadly, that’s where I just came from. | 悲剧的是 我刚从维修站回来 |
[13:50] | You know what’s great about my electric car? | 你知道我的电动汽车的好处是什么吗 |
[13:53] | What? | 是什么 |
[13:55] | I just turned it on. | 无需前戏 瞬间启动 |
[13:57] | Sweet. | 好样的 |
[13:58] | So where you headed? | 你准备去哪 |
[14:00] | Um, I’m going to pick up your mom. | 我要去接你妈妈 |
[14:01] | We’re going furniture shopping. | 一起去买家具 |
[14:03] | Okay, well, just a little heads up | 好吧 给你点提示 |
[14:05] | before you journey to the caves of Mordor. | 以免你葬身虎口 |
[14:08] | My mother has what you might call | 我老妈有个嗜好 |
[14:09] | a, uh, proclivity for younger men. | 你可以叫它”嫩草控” |
[14:12] | You mean she’s like a cougar? | 你是说她就像专吃嫩草的熟女吗 |
[14:13] | No, she’s not “like a cougar,” | 不 她不是”像”那种熟女 |
[14:15] | she’s the mother of all cougars. | 她根本就是熟女之母 |
[14:17] | So kind of an uber-cougar? | 就好比熟女之王吗 |
[14:19] | A super duper uber-cougar. | 熟女王中的战斗机 |
[14:22] | You think a bit of better butter | 你觉得加一点儿好点儿的奶油儿 |
[14:23] | would make her bitter batter better? | 能让她的酸味儿面糊儿滑点儿吗 |
[14:25] | What? | 什么 |
[14:27] | I just like saying that. | 我喜欢说绕口令 |
[14:30] | Walden, I’m serious here. | 沃尔顿 我是认真的 |
[14:31] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:33] | I’m not going to hook up with your mom. | 我不会跟你妈滚床单的 |
[14:34] | Yeah, if I had a dime for every time I heard that, | 是呀 如果每有人说1次 我就有1毛钱 |
[14:37] | I’d have $3.60. | 那我现在就有3块6了 |
[14:40] | And I know that doesn’t sound like a lot, | 我知道钱数目听起来少 |
[14:42] | but it is 36 times. | 但滚的次数可是高达36次 |
[14:45] | That’s a very weird thing to keep track of. | 这种事情有什么好记录的 |
[14:48] | I got a lot of free time. | 谁让我是一个闲得蛋疼的人 |
[14:50] | Trust me, nothing’s going to happen. | 相信我 这事绝不会发生 |
[14:53] | Okay. But try not to hurt her feelings. | 好吧 不过尽量别让她伤心 |
[14:56] | I mean, she may be a rapacious sexual predator, | 我是说 她可能是个饥渴的男人榨汁机 |
[14:58] | but she breaks just like a little girl. | 但她崩溃起来跟无知少女没两样 |
[15:00] | Understood. | 收到 |
[15:02] | Oh, hey, check it out. | 快瞧 |
[15:04] | I got voice control. | 我这车有声控系统 |
[15:06] | Lights on. | 开车头灯 |
[15:09] | Radio on. | 开收音机 |
[15:14] | Back up. | 倒车 |
[15:18] | Bye! | 走啦 |
[15:27] | Well, you may not be pretty or expensive, | 你可能不是什么光线靓丽的贵车 |
[15:31] | but you get me where I want to go. | 但你能带我去我想去的地方 |
[15:38] | Thank you for walking me to my door. | 谢谢你送我到家门口 |
[15:40] | You don’t meet many gentlemen nowadays. | 这个时代没多少绅士了 |
[15:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:43] | Is that a camera? | 这是摄像头吗 |
[15:44] | Hello! | 你好呀 |
[15:46] | Would you like to come in for a drink before you go? | 在走之前 想进来喝一杯吗 |
[15:49] | I don’t know, I should probably get going. | 算了吧 我得回家了 |
[15:52] | What’s your hurry? | 这么着急干嘛 |
[15:53] | I just think that | 我觉得咱俩还是保持 |
[15:54] | we should keep our relationship business | 生意伙伴的关系比较好 |
[15:56] | and not “biznass.” | 而不是”生意床伴” |
[16:00] | Oh, my goodness, do you think I’m hitting on you? | 天啊 你认为我在勾引你吗 |
[16:04] | W-Well, Alan did say that you’re an uber-cougar. | 额 艾伦有说过你是熟女之王哦 |
[16:08] | An uber-cougar? | 熟女之王 |
[16:10] | A super duper uber-cougar. | 熟女王中的战斗机 |
[16:15] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的上帝呀 |
[16:17] | Now, you listen to me, young man. | 年轻人 听我说一句 |
[16:19] | My son has some serious issues. | 我的儿子脑子有问题 |
[16:22] | And he tends to imagine things. | 就爱无中生有 |
[16:24] | Believe me, I have no carnal designs on you whatsoever. | 相信我 不管怎么样 我都没打你肉体的主意 |
[16:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:31] | For God’s sake, Walden, I’m old enough to be your mother. | 看在上帝的份上 沃尔顿 我都能做你妈了 |
[16:35] | Assuming a teenage pregnancy of course. | 当然 假设青春期生第一胎的话 |
[16:38] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[16:40] | I’ll have a drink. | 我进去喝一杯 |
[16:55] | Are you going to tell Alan? | 你会告诉艾伦吗 |
[17:00] | I’m going to tell everyone. | 我要告诉全世界 |
[17:11] | “Alan moved in with his girlfriend yesterday. | “艾伦昨天搬去和他女朋友住了” |
[17:14] | “How stupid is she? | “那女人是有多蠢呀” |
[17:18] | “Oh, well, doesn’t matter. | “不过算了” |
[17:19] | “Like a nonspecific urinary infection, | “就像平常的尿道感染” |
[17:21] | “I’m sure he’ll be back before long. | “我肯定周期不会很久” |
[17:25] | “Truth be told, I actually kind of miss | “老实说 我还真有点儿想念” |
[17:27] | “the jug-eared freeloader. | “那个吃白食的招风耳” |
[17:29] | How stupid am I?” | “我是有多蠢呀” |
[17:33] | I don’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[17:36] | He loved me. | 他是爱我的 |
[17:39] | My brother loved me. | 我哥哥是爱我的 |
[17:44] | “Speaking of stupid, | “说到蠢这件事” |
[17:45] | “today I bought a $100,000 Cartier watch. | “今天我花了10万块 买了个卡地亚的手表” |
[17:48] | “But I’m afraid to wear it, | “但我却不敢戴在手上” |
[17:49] | so I’m gonna keep it in my safe deposit box.” | “所以我要把它存进我的保险箱” |
[17:51] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 欺骗我感情 |
[17:54] | That was, that was great. | 刚才真的 真的很棒 |
[17:59] | Just-Just great. | 真是 真是太棒了 |
[18:00] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[18:09] | How’d it go with my mom? | 跟我妈进展还顺利吗 |
[18:12] | Fine, fine. | 还好 还好 |
[18:14] | Just shopped for furniture. | 就是去买买家具 |
[18:17] | Rugs, chairs and tables. | 比如地毯 椅子 桌子 |
[18:21] | Nice. | 很好 |
[18:22] | Armoires, ottomans, | 衣橱 脚凳 |
[18:26] | curtains, recliners, | 窗帘 躺椅 |
[18:27] | love seats, throw pillows. | 双人沙发 抱枕 |
[18:29] | Okay, good night. | 说完了 晚安 |
[18:33] | Oh, yeah, she did him. | 小鸟果然飞不出老虎的手掌心 |
[18:36] | Bye. Thanks again! | 慢走 再次感谢 |
[18:38] | Hey, dude, how you doing? | 伙计 你好呀 |
[18:40] | Fantastic. | 好得不得了 |
[18:41] | I love you, man. | 我爱死你了 伙计 |
[18:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:49] | What an affectionate family. | 真是热情如火的一家子 |