时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, Alan, meet my mother, Robin. | 艾伦 这是我妈妈罗宾 |
[00:05] | – Nice to meet you, Alan. – Likewise. | -很高兴认识你 艾伦 -我也是 |
[00:08] | I know what I want for Christmas. | 我知道圣诞节想要啥礼物了 |
[00:10] | – Bridget? – I can’t sign the divorce papers. | -布里奇特 -我不忍心签离婚协议 |
[00:13] | I love you, and I want you back. | 我爱你 我要你回到我身边 |
[00:17] | I want you so badly. | 我想死你了 |
[00:20] | I… want you, too. | 我…也想要你 |
[00:23] | I don’t think it’s a good idea to sleep with you, | 我现在不能跟你滚床单 |
[00:24] | since I started seeing someone new, | 因为我已经有别人了 |
[00:25] | and I think she might be the real deal. | 而且我对她是认真的 |
[00:27] | Not that you weren’t the real deal; you’re just | 我没说对你不是认真的 |
[00:30] | the ex-real deal, and she’s the next real deal. | 我以前对你是认真的 我以后要对她认真了 |
[00:34] | I can’t believe you waited till I was half-naked in your bed | 你居然还等我半裸地躺在你床上了 |
[00:36] | to tell me you were seeing someone else. | 你才告诉我你有了别人 |
[00:37] | Kinda hard to bring up while you’re taking off my pants. | 我总不能在你脱我裤子的时候说吧 |
[00:40] | Go to hell, you son of a bitch! | 见鬼去吧 你个狗娘养的 |
[00:42] | That didn’t go as well as I’d hoped. | 结果有点不如人意 |
[00:44] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我要是你就不会担心 |
[00:45] | She doesn’t look like the type to carry a grudge. | 她不像是那种怀恨在心的人 |
[00:58] | Oops. | 我晕 |
[00:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:02] | A social media company I invested in just went belly-up. | 我投资的一家社交媒体公司破产了 |
[01:05] | Oh, no. How much did you invest? | 不是吧 你投了多少 |
[01:08] | I don’t know. About $80 million. | 不记得了 好像八千万吧 |
[01:12] | $80 million…?! | 八千万 |
[01:14] | Eh, give or take. Mostly took. | 有赚就有赔 大部分赔了 |
[01:17] | And-And you consider losing that kind of money an “oops”? | 赔了这么多钱 一句”我晕”就算了? |
[01:21] | Yeah. | 那不然怎样 |
[01:22] | No, no, no. “Oops” is when you clip your toenails | 你错了 剪脚趾甲剪出血了 |
[01:24] | too close and they bleed. | 说一句”我晕”可以算了 |
[01:27] | “Oops” is when you mistake | 把牙膏当成了润滑剂 |
[01:28] | toothpaste for lubricant. | 说一句”我晕”可以算了 |
[01:31] | “Oops” is when you thought a fart in the elevator | 在电梯里不小心放了个响屁 |
[01:33] | was going to be silent. | 说一句”我晕”可以算了 |
[01:35] | You’ve mistaken toothpaste for lubricant? | 你把牙膏当成了润滑剂? |
[01:39] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[01:40] | Stung like hell, but my penis was minty fresh. | 疼死老子了 不过老二倒是薄荷清香了 |
[01:44] | Wait, how do you know it was minty fresh? | 等等 你怎么知道是薄荷清香的 |
[01:48] | Years of yoga and loneliness. | 长年积累的瑜伽练习和寂寞呗 |
[01:57] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[01:59] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[02:00] | Uh, see that’s the correct use of the “uh-oh.” | 这句”糟了”就用得恰到好处 |
[02:05] | Hello, Bridget. | 喂 布里奇特 |
[02:08] | Yeah, I just saw. | 对 我刚看到了 |
[02:10] | Yes, I know half the money is yours. | 我知道有一半钱是你的 |
[02:12] | Was yours. | 应该说以前是你的 |
[02:14] | Well, I’m sorry you feel that way, | 你要这么想我也没办法 |
[02:16] | but I’m still the president of the company | 不过我还是公司的董事长 |
[02:18] | and I can invest the money any way I want. | 我想投资谁就投资谁 |
[02:21] | What do you mean, “We’ll see about that”? | “我们走着瞧”是什么意思 |
[02:24] | Well, I can’t do that, Bridget. | 这我可办不到 布里奇特 |
[02:26] | But apparently, Alan can. | 不过显然艾伦可以 |
[02:35] | H-Hello? Bridget… | 喂喂 布里奇特 |
[02:41] | “Uh-oh”? | “糟了” |
[02:43] | “Oh, crap.” | 应该说”该死” |
[02:45] | Oh… crap. | 该死 |
[02:48] | Yeah, that’s better. | 确实好一点 |
[03:19] | Okay, Bridget… | 好了 布里奇特 |
[03:21] | you’ve got your board meeting, but I don’t see the point. | 你要开董事会议就开吧 虽然也是无谓的挣扎 |
[03:23] | The stock of the company is divided between the three of us, | 我们三个各持公司三分之一股份 |
[03:25] | and obviously my mother is going to vote with me. | 显然我妈会投票支持我 |
[03:27] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[03:29] | Of course I am. Right, Mom? | 当然了 对吧妈妈 |
[03:30] | Well darling, you know I love you. | 亲爱的 你知道我是爱你的 |
[03:32] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[03:34] | The fact is, you have been | 事实是 你最近 |
[03:36] | burning through a lot of money recently. | 的确烧了不少老钱 |
[03:38] | It’s my money to burn through! | 那烧的也是我的钱啊 |
[03:40] | I can’t believe you turned my own mother against me. | 你居然教唆我亲妈来反我 |
[03:43] | We’re just looking out for everyone’s best interest. | 我们只是为所有人的利益着想 |
[03:45] | Sweetie, no one is against you. | 亲爱的 没有人反你 |
[03:46] | With all due respect, Robin, I’m against him. | 不好意思罗宾 我反对他 |
[03:49] | Now, I’d like to propose that Walden Schmidt be removed | 我提议免去沃顿·施密特作为 |
[03:52] | as president of Walden Loves Bridget Enterprises, | 沃顿爱布里奇特企业董事长的职位 |
[03:55] | and going forward all financial decisions | 并且以后所有财政决定 |
[03:56] | will be made by a majority vote of the board. | 都由董事会投票决定 |
[03:58] | You’re kicking me out of my own company?! | 你想把我从我的公司里赶出去?! |
[04:00] | You’ll still have a vote on the board. | 你还有董事会投票权 |
[04:01] | – All in favor. – Aye. | -大家投票 -同意 |
[04:02] | – Aye. – Naaaay! | -同意 -反对 |
[04:04] | Motion is passed. | 动议通过 |
[04:05] | Come on, Mom! | 拜托 妈妈 |
[04:07] | I’m sorry, sweetie, it’s for your own good. | 对不起 儿子 这是为你好 |
[04:09] | Next, I’d like to propose doubling the budget | 接下来 我提议加倍 |
[04:12] | of the Robin Schmidt Primate Research Center. | 罗宾灵长类动物研究中心的预算 |
[04:13] | – Why would we double the bud…? – Aye. | -为什么要加倍 -同意 |
[04:15] | – Aye. – Motion carried. | -同意 -提议通过 |
[04:22] | I move that the meeting be adjourned. | 我觉得可以结束会议了 |
[04:23] | Second it. | 我也是 |
[04:24] | – All in favor. Aye. – Aye. | -大家投票 同意 -同意 |
[04:25] | Meeting adjourned. | 结束会议 |
[04:26] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 够了 够了 |
[04:28] | This is… this is not over! | 岂有此理 我跟你们没完 |
[04:30] | I’m gonna get an attorney, and I’m going to fight this! | 我会找个律师 跟你们斗到底 |
[04:32] | I thought I was your attorney. | 我就是你的律师啊 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry, Uncle Martin, you’re out. | 对不起 马丁叔叔 你被炒了 |
[04:43] | What do you think, Counselor? Can I fight ’em? | 怎么样 律师大人 能打赢吗 |
[04:46] | – I have a few questions first. – Shoot. | -我想先问几个问题 -说 |
[04:48] | Walden Loves Bridget Enterprises? | 为什么叫沃顿爱布里奇特企业 |
[04:51] | What do you want from me? | 你觉得我能怎样 |
[04:53] | I had a billion dollars and a constant erection. | 我当时刚发家 而且血气方刚 |
[04:56] | Fortunately, all you lost in the divorce is | 幸好 离婚只是少了几亿 |
[04:58] | the half a billion dollars. | 血气方刚还在 |
[05:00] | Okay, the first thing I do when I get the company | 我夺回公司以后要做的第一件事 |
[05:03] | back is change the name. | 就是改公司的名字 |
[05:04] | Yeah, well, be that as it may, the fact remains that as long | 话说起来容易 但只要董事会 |
[05:07] | as it’s just the three of you on the board, they can outvote you. | 只有你们三个人 她们就能以多票击败你 |
[05:09] | – Aw… – But the good news is… | -啊 -不过好在 |
[05:10] | – Yay. – Let me finish. | -耶 -听我说完 |
[05:12] | According to these bylaws, | 根据这里的章程 |
[05:13] | you as founder have the unilateral right | 你作为创始人拥有单边任命 |
[05:16] | to name a fourth person to the board. | 第四方加入董事会的权力 |
[05:18] | And in the case of a tie vote, you also have the | 而投票出现平局时 你有权 |
[05:20] | right to break that tie. | 打破平局投票 |
[05:22] | So, if I put someone on the board and the | 这么说 如果我安排一个人加入董事会 |
[05:24] | vote’s two-two, I win. | 投票结果是二比二 我赢 |
[05:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[05:26] | You are very smart. | 你真聪明 |
[05:28] | It’s not just a hat rack. | 头发长不代表见识短 |
[05:33] | Great. Hey, do you want to be on the board of my company? | 太好了 你想加入公司董事会吗 |
[05:35] | I’ll change the name to Walden Loves Zoey, Inc. | 我可以把公司名改为沃顿爱佐伊有限公司 |
[05:38] | Thanks, but I don’t think it’s a good idea | 谢了 但我不想 |
[05:40] | to mix business and, you know, genitalia. | 把公事和下半身搅在一起 |
[05:43] | Okay. Well, will you at least be my lawyer? | 好吧 那你至少能做我律师吧 |
[05:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:48] | I’m already screwing you. | 反正我已经在搞你了 |
[05:55] | So basically you have to find a fourth board member | 你只要找一个能完全受你控制的人 |
[05:57] | who you can totally control. | 作为第四董事 |
[05:58] | – Like a puppet. – A patsy. | -一个傀儡 -一个懦夫 |
[06:01] | A tool. And would help | 一个工具 而且 |
[06:02] | if they’re not terribly bright when it comes to finance. | 如果不太会理财就更好了 |
[06:04] | Where am I going to find somebody like that? | 我要上哪找这样的人呢 |
[06:06] | You’re the one that I want. | 你就是我要找的人 |
[06:12] | You’re the one that want. | 你就是我要找的人 |
[06:16] | So, I’ve narrowed my choices down to two. | 我已经把人选缩小到了两个 |
[06:24] | – You better shape up – Alan? | -你要振作起来 -艾伦 |
[06:27] | ‘Cause need a man | 要像个男人 |
[06:28] | And my heart is set on you | 我的心属于你 |
[06:32] | Better shape up | 振作起来 |
[06:35] | – You better understand that my heart… – Al? | -你要明白我的心 -艾伦 |
[06:38] | – Alan? – Oh, golly. | -艾伦 -老天爷 |
[06:40] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:42] | Uh, well, there is a theory that uh… wind resistance | 有这么一个说法 刮体毛 |
[06:46] | can be reduced by the removal of body hair. | 可以降低空气阻力 |
[06:50] | What, are you running a marathon? | 你要去跑马拉松吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah, why else would I be shaving my legs? | 不然我刮脚毛干嘛 |
[06:54] | Because I like the way it feels? What’s up? | 因为我喜欢脚滑滑的感觉吗 有事吗 |
[07:00] | How would you like to be on the board of my company? | 你想加入我的公司董事会吗 |
[07:04] | Oh… Are you kidding? I would like nothing more | 开什么玩笑 让我加入你们董事会 |
[07:06] | than to be on the board of your company. | 我会再高兴不过了 |
[07:08] | Good. | 那好 |
[07:09] | – Just one question. – Yeah? | -有个问题 -什么 |
[07:11] | What exactly does it mean to be? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[07:13] | Basically, all you got to do is vote with me | 基本上 你要做的就是投票支持我 |
[07:16] | so I can take back control from ex-wife and my mother. | 我才能从我妈和前妻那儿夺回控制权 |
[07:19] | Oh, hey, anything I can do | 这我拿手 |
[07:21] | to stick it to ex-wives and mothers, I’m there. | 对付老妈和前妻的事都交给我 |
[07:23] | – Thanks. – Uh, uh…Just out of curiosity, | -谢谢 -我有点好奇 |
[07:26] | um, is there an honorarium or a stipend | 当董事会成员有没有报酬 |
[07:29] | for members of the board? | 或者津贴的 |
[07:31] | Nothing to speak of. Oh. | 没什么值得一提的 |
[07:33] | $50,000 a year. | 一年五万 |
[07:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:38] | I’m celebrating out of both ends of my body. | 我身体上下都在庆祝这事 |
[07:41] | I shudder to think what would have happened | 我突然想知道如果我说十万 |
[07:43] | if I’d have said a hundred thousand. | 你会怎么样 |
[07:44] | We would’ve had to drain the tub. | 那这浴缸的水都得排光了 |
[07:47] | Well, anyway, it’s great to know you’re on my team. | 总之 我很高兴你能加入我的队伍 |
[07:50] | Oh, absolutely. You can count on me. | 没问题 你可以相信我 |
[07:54] | Got a lot of wind resistance down there? | 下面的空气阻力也很大吗 |
[07:58] | Not anymore. | 已经没有了 |
[08:09] | What’s the point of this, Walden? | 你还挣扎什么 沃顿 |
[08:10] | You know we’re just gonna outvote you again. | 你明知道我们还会胜过你 |
[08:13] | For your own good, sweetie. | 为了你好 亲爱的 |
[08:14] | Thanks, Mom. But before we get to voting, | 谢谢妈妈 不过在投票之前 |
[08:17] | I’d like to introduce you to Zoey Hyde-Tottingham-Pierce, | 我想先向你们介绍佐伊·海德-托丁翰-皮尔斯 |
[08:21] | my new attorney and sex partner. | 我的新律师和性伴侣 |
[08:26] | My card just says “attorney.” | 我的名片上只印着”律师” |
[08:29] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[08:31] | Wanna tell ’em, Alan? | 你来告诉她们吧 艾伦 |
[08:33] | Mmm. Hold on. | 稍等 |
[08:35] | Lox. | 熏鲑鱼 |
[08:38] | Walden put me on the board. | 沃顿让我加入董事会 |
[08:41] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[08:42] | Oh, but I can. | 我完全可以 |
[08:45] | Sock it to ’em, babe. | 说给她们听听 宝贝 |
[08:47] | These are the corporate bylaws | 这两份是沃顿爱布里奇特企业 |
[08:50] | of… Walden Loves Bridget Enterprises. | 的公司章程 |
[08:53] | I told you I’m gonna change the name. | 我说过要改名字的 |
[08:55] | I call your attention to page five, | 我想请你们注意第五页 |
[08:57] | paragraph four, subparagraph B. | 第四段 B小段 |
[08:59] | It states that Walden, as founder, | 上面说明沃顿作为创始人 |
[09:01] | has the unrestricted right | 拥有自由任命 |
[09:02] | to name one additional board member. | 额外一名董事会成员的权力 |
[09:04] | Really looking forward to working with you. | 希望我们合作愉快 |
[09:06] | Aye. | 同意 |
[09:08] | Alan, wait till there’s a vote. | 艾伦 还没有投票 |
[09:10] | Oh, okay. Um, you know, there’s no way | 那个 我们肯定 |
[09:12] | we’re gonna finish all this food. | 吃不完这些东西 |
[09:13] | We should really get some Ziploc baggies and take it home. | 这里真该放些密封袋 可以打包带回家去 |
[09:16] | Not now, Alan. | 现在没空 艾伦 |
[09:17] | Oh, let me just get it out of the sun. | 那我把它们放到阳光照不到的地方去 |
[09:21] | Okay, I would like to move that I be reinstated as president. | 我提议恢复我作为董事长的职位 |
[09:25] | All in favor? Aye. | 大家投票 同意 |
[09:29] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[09:31] | – Now? – Now. | -现在吗 -没错 |
[09:35] | Walden, why are you doing this? | 沃顿 你为什么要这样 |
[09:37] | Bridget and I are just going to vote no and then | 布里奇特和我肯定会投票反对 |
[09:39] | you’re going to have a tie. | 这样也只是平局 |
[09:40] | Au contraire, mon frère. | 恰恰相反 伙计 |
[09:44] | Counselor? | 律师 |
[09:45] | In the event of a tie vote, Walden Thoreau Schmidt, | 当出现平局的情况下 沃顿·梭罗·施密特 |
[09:48] | as company founder, has the unlimited right to cast | 作为公司创始人可无条件再投一票 |
[09:50] | an additional vote to break said tie. | 打破已出现的平局 |
[09:53] | Boo-yah! | 没想到吧 |
[09:56] | Hold on. I am not voting until my lawyer looks at this. | 等等 我等我的律师看了以后再投票 |
[09:59] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[10:00] | Suit yourself. | 随你们的便 |
[10:02] | This isn’t over, Walden. | 这事没完 沃顿 |
[10:04] | Love you, sweetie. | 爱你哦 儿子 |
[10:05] | Love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[10:07] | Hey, Walden, what’s the company policy | 沃顿 公司对董事会成员恋情 |
[10:10] | on board members dating each other? | 有什么政策 |
[10:12] | You want to date my ex-wife? | 你想跟我前妻谈恋爱? |
[10:13] | No, no, that would be weird. | 不是 那就太诡异了 |
[10:15] | My mother? | 我妈? |
[10:16] | No, no. | 不是 |
[10:19] | Then what are you talking about? | 那你说的是谁 |
[10:21] | I just wanna be clear on the policy. | 我只是想问清楚这方面的政策 |
[10:24] | Last thing we need is a sexual harassment lawsuit. | 我们可不想出现性骚扰的诉讼 |
[10:26] | Am I right, sweet cheeks? | 对吧 甜姐儿 |
[10:39] | Hi. Can I get you something? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[10:40] | Uh, yes, I am celebrating a new job. | 我在庆祝找到新的工作 |
[10:42] | What’s your most expensive drink? | 你们最贵的酒是什么 |
[10:44] | We have a Pierre Benoit cognac for a thousand dollars a shot. | 我们有一千元一杯的皮埃尔·贝努瓦干邑 |
[10:47] | Good to know. I’ll have a light beer. | 好 那我来杯淡啤酒吧 |
[10:51] | Hello, Alan. | 你好啊艾伦 |
[10:53] | Hi, Alan. | 艾伦你好 |
[10:54] | Oh, Bridget. Hi. | 布里奇特 你好 |
[10:57] | Isn’t this a happy coincidence, | 我们仨碰到一起 |
[10:58] | the three of us running into each other? | 这真是奇遇啊 |
[11:01] | Listen, ladies, with all due respect, | 听着 女士们 恕我直言 |
[11:04] | I’ve been instructed not to discuss | 我被要求不得在董事会会议室外 |
[11:05] | any company business outside of the boardroom. | 讨论任何公司的事务 |
[11:07] | What makes you think we want to talk about business? | 你怎么会觉得我们想要讨论公事呢 |
[11:09] | Aw, come on. | 得了吧 |
[11:10] | I may have been born yesterday, | 你吃的盐也许比我吃的饭还多 |
[11:11] | but I was up late last night. | 不过那也是因为你口味重 |
[11:15] | What does that even mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[11:17] | It means… | 意思是 |
[11:20] | I don’t know. I heard it in a movie. | 我也不知道 电影里听来的 |
[11:23] | May I help you ladies? | 女士们需要点什么吗 |
[11:24] | I’ll have a Pierre Benoit cognac. | 我来一杯皮埃尔·贝努瓦干邑 |
[11:25] | Oh, make that two. | 我也要一杯 |
[11:27] | Separate checks. | 我们分开付账 |
[11:30] | Alan, isn’t there any way we can work | 艾伦 有没有什么办法能让我们 |
[11:33] | together on this board vote? | 在董事会投票上合作呢 |
[11:35] | I’m sorry, but I’m loyal to your son. | 很抱歉 但我是对你儿子效忠的 |
[11:36] | Well, so am I. | 我也是呀 |
[11:38] | I’m trying to protect him from himself. | 我是从他手上保护他自己 |
[11:40] | And I would think an intelligent, successful, | 而我想一个像你这样睿智的 成功的 |
[11:42] | good-looking man like you would see that. | 帅哥一定能察觉这点 |
[11:45] | Well, that’s very flattering, | 真是太抬举我了 |
[11:46] | but I’m afraid you’ve overplayed your hand. | 不过你说得也太过火了 |
[11:49] | No one would call me successful. | 没有人会称我这样为成功的 |
[11:55] | Forget it, Robin. | 算了吧 罗宾 |
[11:56] | I knew he wouldn’t go for it. | 我就知道他不会加入的 |
[11:58] | I’ll call you later. | 改天给你打电话 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:00] | Eh, we had to try. | 我们总得试一试吧 |
[12:02] | I understand– there’s a lot money at stake. | 我明白 巨额的财产危在旦夕 |
[12:07] | Mmm! That’s what I always imagined | 这就是我想象中 |
[12:11] | Gisele Bundchen would taste like. | 吉赛尔·邦臣尝起来的味道 |
[12:14] | What do you say we forget about business | 我们不谈公事只尽情享受今晚 |
[12:16] | and just enjoy the evening? | 你觉得如何 |
[12:18] | Well, I’m all for enjoying the evening, | 我举双手同意尽情享受今晚 |
[12:21] | but your hand is on my business. | 可你的手正放在我的”公事”上 |
[12:23] | Would you like me to move it? | 你想要我移开吗 |
[12:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:29] | Slowly and in a circular fashion. | 用慢慢的 打着圈的方式 |
[12:41] | Hey. Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[12:44] | Just going out clothes shopping. | 出去买衣服了 |
[12:46] | Can’t be a corporate board member wearing khakis | 堂堂董事会成员 不能还穿着 |
[12:49] | and polo shirt I got at a swap meet | 在旧货交换会上从寡妇那里换来的 |
[12:51] | from some dead guy’s wife, right? | 卡其布裤子和保罗衫吧 |
[12:54] | Nice! | 真好看 |
[12:56] | Is that Barney’s? | 在巴尼斯买的吗 |
[12:57] | Sears. | 是西尔斯的 |
[13:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:03] | I’m just looking over this mobile gaming startup | 我正在调查这家新兴的手机游戏公司 |
[13:04] | I want to invest in when I get my company back. | 等我把公司夺回来 我想投资它 |
[13:07] | Right, right. | 很好 很好 |
[13:09] | Oh, did you see the look on my mom’s face | 当我把你突然推出来时 |
[13:12] | when I sprung you on her? | 看到我妈的表情了吗 |
[13:14] | Actually, I wasn’t looking at her face when I… | 老实说 我出来时并没有看 |
[13:16] | sprung. | 她的脸 |
[13:18] | And-And why do you even want to invest in more companies? | 你为什么还想投资更多的公司呢 |
[13:21] | You’ve got me money than you’re ever gonna use. | 你的钱已经多得花不完了 |
[13:23] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:24] | So maybe it’s time to move on. | 所以也许你该换一换 |
[13:27] | You know, do something else. | 干点其他的事 |
[13:29] | Learn to dance. | 学学跳舞 |
[13:33] | Since when do you care about how I spend my money? | 你什么时候关心起我如何花自己的钱了 |
[13:36] | Well, technically, it’s the company’s money, | 严格地说 那是公司的钱 |
[13:38] | and now that I’m on the board, | 现在我加入了董事会 |
[13:40] | I have a fiduciary duty to the stockholders. | 我对股东们有信托责任 |
[13:42] | Fiduciary duty. | 信托责任 |
[13:43] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[13:46] | I’m serious– you need to slow down | 我是说真的 为了自己着想 |
[13:47] | on the spending for your own good. | 你得放慢花钱的速度 |
[13:50] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:51] | You haven’t by chance been talking to my mother | 你和我妈还有我前妻 |
[13:54] | and my ex-wife, have you? | 聊过了吧 是不是 |
[13:56] | What?! Me?! | 什么 我吗 |
[13:58] | Talk?! Them?! | 聊什么 他们吗 |
[14:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:03] | Because if you’re not gonna support me, | 要是你不支持我 |
[14:05] | there are plenty of other people who would be happy | 还有好多人乐意取代你的位置 |
[14:07] | to take place and your $50,000 stipend. | 和你那5万元薪金 |
[14:09] | Now, hold on– I think I bring | 慢着 我认为我为你们董事会 |
[14:11] | a unique skill set to the table. | 带来了独具一帜的管理风格 |
[14:12] | Jake, do you want to be on the board of my company?! | 杰克 你想进我公司的董事会吗 |
[14:15] | Hell, yeah! | 当然想 |
[14:16] | Oh, come on. I’m smarter than him! | 别这样 怎么说我也比他聪明多了 |
[14:19] | Listen, Alan, I put you on | 听着艾伦 我让你加入 |
[14:21] | the board of my company for a reason, | 董事会是有原因的 |
[14:22] | and I need to know you have my back. | 我得知道你是支持我的 |
[14:24] | Of course I have your back. | 我当然是支持你的 |
[14:27] | What could possibly make me even consider betraying you? | 有什么东西能值得我背叛你呢 |
[14:32] | What…? | 有什么呢 |
[14:35] | Great. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Certainly not some expensive cognac | 几杯昂贵的干邑和 |
[14:45] | and a happy ending in the men’s room. | 男厕所里的一发撸管至少是行不通的 |
[14:51] | So, Alan, are we all set for tomorrow’s board meeting? | 艾伦 准备好明天的董事会会议了吗 |
[14:54] | Boy, I want to say yes… | 这个 我也想说准备好了 |
[14:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:58] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们达成了一致呢 |
[14:59] | Gee, I wish I could say we do… | 那个 我也想说我们一致了 |
[15:03] | Alan, sweetie, are you saying | 艾伦 亲爱的 你是说 |
[15:06] | that we can’t count on you? | 我们不能指望你吗 |
[15:08] | Gosh, I would love to say you can… | 这个 我也希望说你们能指望我 |
[15:10] | I knew it! Walden got to him. | 我就知道 沃顿搞定了他 |
[15:13] | Hang on, Bridget. He’s a reasonable man. | 等等 布里奇特 他是个通情达理的人 |
[15:15] | Right, Alan? | 对吧 艾伦 |
[15:17] | That’s not gonna work. | 这招不管用了 |
[15:18] | I masturbated three times before got here. | 我来之前自己先撸过三管了 |
[15:23] | All right, let’s cut to the chase. | 好吧 让我们废话少说 |
[15:25] | What would it take to make you change your mind? | 你要怎样才会改变主意 |
[15:27] | Oh, really? You want to play that game? | 你真想玩这一套吗 |
[15:29] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:30] | How about a brand-new red Porsche? | 给我一辆崭新的红色保时捷如何 |
[15:45] | I just love being inside you. | 爱死了在你之中的感觉 |
[15:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:51] | Hey, hi. | 嗨 |
[15:53] | That’s a nice car. | 这车真不错 |
[15:54] | Oh, well, uh, | 哦 是啊 |
[15:56] | that’s what you get when you save your nickels. | 你要是想省钱就只能买这个了 |
[16:00] | That’s three million nickels, Alan. | 那可值三百万个五分硬币呢 艾伦 |
[16:03] | It’s a lease? | 这是租来的 |
[16:06] | Is there something you want to tell me | 关于明天的董事会会议 |
[16:08] | about the board meeting tomorrow? | 你就没有什么要给我说的吗 |
[16:11] | I’m weak. | 我软弱 |
[16:15] | I’m so very weak. | 我这人实在太软弱了 |
[16:19] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[16:21] | That’s why I chose you. | 这也正是我选择你的原因 |
[16:27] | All right, there’s a motion on the table. | 好了 桌子上有一张提案 |
[16:29] | Shall Walden Schmidt be restored to president Walden Schmidt | 沃尔顿·施密特应该恢复担任 |
[16:30] | of Walden Loves Bridget Enterprises? | 沃尔顿爱布里奇特公司的总裁职务吗 |
[16:34] | Right after the meeting, I’m changing the name. | 会议一结束我就改名 |
[16:36] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[16:37] | I vote nay. | 我投反对票 |
[16:38] | Nay. | 反对 |
[16:39] | Aye. | 赞成票 |
[16:47] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[16:48] | What? Are you kidding me?! | 你说啥 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:50] | Okay, okay, if it makes you feel any better, | 好吧好吧 如果这能让你好受一点 |
[16:53] | you’re not the first women I’ve disappointed. | 你不是第一个对我失望的女人 |
[16:56] | Here, you can have the car back. | 给 你的车还给你 |
[16:59] | It’s out of gas. | 已经没有油了 |
[17:02] | And unfortunately, Robin, | 还有件不幸的消息 罗宾 |
[17:04] | I can’t return what you gave me, but I really enjoyed it. | 我不能把你给我的东西还你了 但是我狠狠享受了一把 |
[17:09] | I should have known you had a hand in this. | 我早该想到你会出这一手 |
[17:15] | All right, I use my founder’s vote to break the tie, | 好吧 那我要用我创始人的身份打破这个平局 |
[17:18] | I am reinstated as president, | 我要恢复我总裁的身份 |
[17:20] | and as my first official act, | 作为我上任后的第一个正式决定 |
[17:22] | I would like to change the name of the company | 我要换掉这个公司的名字 |
[17:25] | to Walden Loves Alan Enterprises. | 改成沃尔顿爱艾伦公司 |
[17:28] | Oh! | 乖乖 |
[17:31] | This meeting’s adjourned. Shall we? | 会议结束 我们走吧 |
[17:33] | With pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[17:35] | Oh, it was lovely to see you again. | 对了 再见到你真开心 |
[17:39] | Walden Loves Alan, really? | 沃尔顿爱艾伦 真的假的 |
[17:43] | Hey, hey, hey! | 喂喂喂 |
[17:56] | You know, as long as we’re in the business | 既然我们还在搞 |
[17:58] | of investing in high-tech ideas– | 高科技创新投资的生意 |
[18:00] | a while back, | 话说回来 |
[18:01] | I invented a little chiropractic device | 我发明了一个小指压按法治疗颈椎的仪器 |
[18:04] | that allows people to adjust their own backs. | 可以帮助人们调整他们自己的背部 |
[18:07] | No kidding? | 真的 |
[18:08] | Yeah. I call it “Accu-Crack.” | 是啊 我叫它”便携高手” |
[18:10] | Catchy. | 很吸引人嘛 |
[18:11] | Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. | 那是当然 |
[18:12] | Only problem is there’s a caulking gun, | 唯一的问题是有一款油灰枪 |
[18:14] | a reggae band and a porn site with the same name. | 一只雷鬼乐队和一家色情频道也叫这个名字 |
[18:16] | Why don’t you just change the name? | 你干嘛不换个名字 |
[18:18] | Mm– I would, | 我也想 |
[18:20] | but I already printed out 30,000 brochures. | 可是我已经印了30000份宣传册了 |
[18:22] | Well, tell me about the product. | 给我仔细讲讲这个产品 |
[18:25] | How does it work? | 它是怎么用的 |
[18:26] | Oh, really, really simple. | 很简单很简单 |
[18:27] | It’s two hard rubber balls attached to a stick | 就是两个硬皮球粘在一个棍子上 |
[18:29] | that you lay on and move up and down your spine. | 然后你躺上去让它在的脊椎上上下滑动 |
[18:33] | How is that high-tech? | 这叫哪门子的高科技 |
[18:34] | Uh… we’d sell it over the Internet? | 这个…我们采用的是网购的形式 |
[18:39] | Well, I’ll certainly consider it. | 好吧 我会认真考虑一下的 |
[18:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:43] | Please don’t push this, Alan. | 别逼我 艾伦 |
[18:44] | Oh, oh! | 对了 |
[18:48] | As agreed upon. | 先前说好了的 |
[18:49] | Oh, oh, is this what I think it is? | 太好了 这是我想要的那个吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah, a deal’s a deal. | 当然了 交易归交易 |
[18:52] | I get your vote on the board of my company, | 你在我公司的会议上投我一票 |
[18:54] | you get your name on the deed to the house. | 你就能在房契上写你的名字了 |
[18:56] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的老天爷 |
[18:58] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[18:59] | Does this mean I can borrow against it? | 意思是我现在能拿这个去做抵押了 |
[19:00] | – No. – Sell it? | – 不能 – 卖了它呢 |
[19:02] | – No. – Have the big bedroom upstairs? | – 也不行 – 占有楼上那间有大床的卧室呢 |
[19:03] | No. | 还是不行 |
[19:04] | Can I tell women it’s my house? | 我能告诉姑娘们这是我的房子吗 |
[19:05] | Why would you stop now? | 你现在就可以去说啊 |
[19:11] | Life is good. | 生活真美好 |
[19:17] | Ooh! Oops! | 糟糕了 |
[19:20] | Uh-oh… | 更糟糕了 |
[19:21] | Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[19:23] | Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap! Oh, crap! | 该死 该死 该死 |