时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Oh,God. Walden. | 天呐 Walden |
[00:11] | Wake up. You have to go. | 醒醒 你该走了 |
[00:13] | What? | 什么? |
[00:14] | My daughter’s going to be up soon. | 我女儿马上就要醒了 |
[00:15] | I don’t want her to find you in here. | 我不想让她发现你在这儿 |
[00:19] | Okay… I’m awake. | 好吧… 我醒了 |
[00:21] | Now get dressed. | 现在穿衣服 |
[00:24] | All right. Um… before I go, | 好 呃… 临走之前 |
[00:27] | I do have that morning phenomenon that sometimes happens to fellas. | 我有一点那种 小伙子们都会有的早晨状况 |
[00:32] | You know,in the morning. | 你懂的 早上会有的那种 |
[00:33] | I don’t care about your erection,okay? | 我不在乎你有没有晨勃 好吗? |
[00:36] | Okay,fine,fine. | 好 好 |
[00:38] | I just thought that I would point it out since it is… | 我只是想指出这一点 因为… |
[00:42] | you know,pointing out. | 它是指出来的 |
[00:45] | Very impressive. | 很厉害 |
[00:46] | Now,skedaddle before Ava wakes up,okay? | 现在 趁Ava醒来以前赶紧走 |
[00:49] | You know,at some point,I’m going to have to meet her. | 我总有一天要跟她见面的 |
[00:52] | At some point,yes,but not today. | 总有一天 没错 但不是今天 |
[00:55] | Yeah,well,I kind of feel like I already know her. | 好吧 但是我总觉得 我好像已经认识她了一样 |
[00:57] | I mean,I’m certainly familiar with her port of entry into this world. | 我对她来到这个世界的入口 肯定是很熟悉了的 |
[01:04] | Yes. Ha ha. Now,get out. | 是 很好笑 现在快出去 |
[01:07] | Mummy? | 妈咪? |
[01:10] | Uh… closet! | 躲进衣柜! |
[01:11] | Really? The closet? Isn’t that kind of clich? | 真的吗? 衣柜? 我觉得太老套了吗? |
[01:13] | Oh,God. In! | 天呐 快进去就得了! |
[01:17] | I want to snuggle. | 我要抱抱 |
[01:18] | Good idea! Let’s snuggle in your room. | 主意真好! 我们去你房间里抱抱 |
[01:21] | No,here. | 不要 就要在这儿 |
[01:24] | Here. Of course. Um,good. | 这儿 当然可以 好 |
[01:27] | Now,close your eyes, | 现在 闭上你的眼睛 |
[01:29] | and Mummy will give you a super-duper snuggle. | 妈咪要给你一个超级大抱抱 |
[01:32] | – Are your eyes closed? – Uh-huh. | – 你眼睛闭好了吗? – 闭好了 |
[01:35] | Are Winston’s eyes closed? | Winston的眼睛呢? |
[01:37] | He’s not real,Mummy. | 他不是真人的 妈咪 |
[01:40] | All righty. Get out! | 好咧 快出去! |
[01:52] | All done. | 好啦 |
[01:53] | Now,what do you say we make some pancakes? | 我们去做烤煎饼怎么样? |
[01:57] | Yay! Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes! | 好耶! 烤煎饼! 烤煎饼! 烤煎饼! |
[02:02] | Pancake train. Pancakes. | 煎饼列车走咯 烤煎饼 |
[02:04] | – Pancakes! Pancakes! | – Pancakes! Pancakes! – 烤煎饼! 烤煎饼! – 烤煎饼! 烤煎饼! |
[02:09] | I like pancakes. | 我也喜欢烤煎饼 |
[02:13] | I left Winston on your bed. | 我把Winston落在你床上了 |
[02:31] | I could totally be Spider-Man. | 我绝对能胜任蜘蛛侠 |
[02:39] | I think I broke my morning phenomenon. | 我觉得我弄到我的早晨状况了 |
[02:50] | Two and a Half Men Season 9 Episode 15 | 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo 好汉两个半 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo |
[02:57] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗? |
[02:59] | Does it involve money,drugs or pregnancy? | 跟钱 毒品 怀孕有关吗? |
[03:02] | No. | 没有 |
[03:03] | How can I help you,my son? | 我能帮到你些什么呢 孩子? |
[03:06] | You and Eldridge’s mom are dating again,right? | 你和Eldridge的妈妈又开始约会了 对吧? |
[03:08] | – Right. – You think you’ll ever get married? | – 是啊 – 你觉得你们会结婚吗? |
[03:11] | Uh,well,actually,we talked about that | 实际上 我们讨论过这个问题 |
[03:13] | and decided the only reason to do it | 最后觉得唯一值得让我们结婚的 |
[03:14] | would be if we wanted to have more kids, | 只有是在我们还想要更多的孩子的情形下 |
[03:16] | and since we both… | 既然我们都… |
[03:25] | …had so much success the first time, | … 成功孕育出了头一个孩子 |
[03:29] | there’s really no point. | 结不结婚就不重要了 |
[03:30] | – Oh. – What brought that up? | – 噢 – 怎么想到问这个? |
[03:33] | Oh. Me and Eldridge were thinking | 我和Eldridge在想啊 |
[03:35] | it would be cool if we were brothers, | 我们要是变成兄弟的话肯定会很酷 |
[03:36] | so that we could switch places to fool people. | 这样我们就能交换位置骗别人了 |
[03:40] | That only works if you’re twins,Jake. | 只有双胞胎才能这样的 Jake |
[03:42] | How do you know for sure I’m Jake? | 你怎么敢肯定我就是Jake呢? |
[03:48] | – Morning. | – Morning. – 早安 – 早安 |
[03:49] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[03:50] | I was perched on a dresser,and I fell on my penis. | 我栖息在一个衣橱上 后来摔到我的小弟弟上了 |
[03:55] | Oh. I hate when that happens. | 我超讨厌那种感觉的 |
[04:00] | Uh… uh,dare I ask? | 呃… 我能询问原因吗? |
[04:01] | Uh,yeah,I was hiding from Zoey’s daughter. | 可以 我当时在躲Zoey的女儿 |
[04:03] | Oh. Still doesn’t want you to meet her? | 还是不想让你见她? |
[04:05] | No. | 不想 |
[04:06] | Well,it’s not unusual for single moms | 这点对单身母亲来说很正常 |
[04:08] | to be protective of their kids. | 保护他们的孩子为先 |
[04:10] | And then,when you are introduced to them, | 到后来 当你真正被引荐时 |
[04:11] | you’re “Uncle Alan,who’s on his way back to Cleveland, | 你就变成那个 “马上要回克利夫兰的Alan叔叔” |
[04:14] | “and you don’t have to remember his name | “你不必记住他的名字的 |
[04:15] | because you’ll never,ever see him again.” | 因为你永远都不会再见到他了” |
[04:19] | What do you do to women to piss them off so much? | 你到底做了什么把女人们都气成这样? |
[04:23] | If I knew,don’t you think I’d stop? | 我要是真知道 你觉得我还会这样继续下去吗? |
[04:26] | Well,the daughter stuff | 女儿的事情 |
[04:27] | isn’t the only thing bothering me about Zoey. | 并不是Zoet唯一让我困惑的事 |
[04:29] | Oh,I thought you guys were getting along great. | 我以为你们俩处得很好呢 |
[04:31] | Well,we are… most of the time. | 我们是很好… 大多数情况下 |
[04:33] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[04:35] | Have you ever been in a relationship | 你有没有一段感情 |
[04:37] | where you’re really into each other, | 是你们真的很喜欢对方 |
[04:39] | but the sex isn’t everything it could be? | 但是性生活没那么让人尽兴? |
[04:41] | Oh,sure. Uh,except for the “really into each other” part. | 当然啦 除开”很喜欢对方”的话 |
[04:45] | It’s not that the sex is bad, | 也不是说性生活不好 |
[04:47] | it’s just that… | 就是… |
[04:49] | lately,it seems like she could just take it or leave it. | 最近 她好像要不要都可以似的 |
[04:51] | Oh… “Take it or leave it.” | 啊… 要不要都可以 |
[04:53] | Boy,I know that song. | 这句话我可熟得不得了 |
[04:55] | But my philosophy is, | 但是我的人生观是 |
[04:57] | as long as she’s taking it,I’m not leaving. | 只要她愿意要 我是绝不会不要滴 |
[05:00] | You know what she said to me last night,after we had sex? | 你知道昨晚我们做完爱后 她对我说了什么吗? |
[05:02] | “That was nice. Now let’s do something fun.” | “挺好的 现在我们来做点有趣的事吧” |
[05:07] | Well,I suppose that’s better than, | 我觉得起码比 |
[05:09] | “Put your pants on so we can get back to the family reunion.” | “把裤子穿好 这样我们就能继续家庭聚会了”好 |
[05:13] | You’re kidding,right? | 你开玩笑的吧? |
[05:15] | Oh,she was just a cousin by marriage. | 她只是我前妻的一个表亲 |
[05:18] | So have you actually talked to Zoey about your problem? | 那你跟Zoey真正的谈过这个问题吗? |
[05:21] | No. I was just hoping it would just get better. | 没有 我只是希望能慢慢地 就好起来就行了 |
[05:23] | Oh,no,no,no. Take it from me. | 不 不 这点你听我的 |
[05:25] | There are two things in long-term relationships | 长远的感情关系里有两点 |
[05:27] | that never get better by themselves. | 永远不会自己慢慢好起来 |
[05:28] | One is sex. | 其中一个就是性生活 |
[05:30] | What’s the other one? | 还有一个呢? |
[05:31] | Does it matter? | 还有关系吗? |
[05:37] | It’s all arranged. | 都安排好了 |
[05:38] | Ava’s going to be spending tonight with her dad. | Ava今晚和她爸爸过 |
[05:40] | Great. So sleepover at my house? | 好极了 那晚上来我家睡? |
[05:43] | Sounds heavenly. | 听起来美妙至极 |
[05:44] | Although I don’t know how much sleeping we’ll do. | 不过我不知道我们到底能睡多久 |
[05:47] | Cheeky monkey. | 调皮死了 |
[05:48] | Shall I bring around some Chinese? | 我要带点中餐来吗? |
[05:50] | Hey,the more,the merrier. | NP好啊 (中餐也可理解成中国人) |
[05:52] | Ha,ha. | 哈哈 |
[05:54] | You know,if there’s anything I can do | 我要做什么可以 |
[05:56] | to,you know,make you happier… | 让你… 更开心… |
[06:01] | What on Earth are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊? |
[06:02] | I just… I couldn’t help but notice… | 只是… 我禁不住注意到… |
[06:07] | I can’t even say it. | 我说不出来 |
[06:08] | Come on,Walden. You can tell me anything. | 来嘛 Walden 你跟我说什么都可以 |
[06:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | The sex. | 性生活 |
[06:15] | You don’t… you don’t seem to be enjoying the sex. | 你不是… 你好像不是太享受性生活 |
[06:17] | Okay,I can’t talk about that. | 我不能讨论这个 |
[06:20] | Okay,y-you said we could talk about anything. | 你说跟你说什么都可以的诶 |
[06:21] | Yeah,but not about that. | 是啊 但是这个不行 |
[06:22] | And certainly not on a computer. | 而且绝对不可能通过电脑说 |
[06:25] | Why? Nobody’s listening. | 为什么? 又没有人在听 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry. I’m-I’m very uncomfortable talking about… | 我很抱歉 我… 我对这个话题不是太自在… |
[06:34] | you know… | 就是… |
[06:35] | No offense,but you don’t seem that comfortable doing it,either. | 没有冒犯的意思 但是你做这事的时候好像也不怎么自在 |
[06:38] | You’re still talking about it. | 你还在继续这个话题 |
[06:41] | I-I-I mean,because if you’re not, | 我的意思是 你要是真的不享受 |
[06:42] | I mean,there are… there are things that we can do. | 我是说… 我们可以做点什么的 |
[06:44] | There are things we can try. | 我们可以想办法改进 |
[06:46] | Like? | 比如说? |
[06:48] | I don’t know,like role-playing. | 不知道 角色扮演吧 |
[06:51] | Role-playing? | 角色扮演? |
[06:53] | Yeah. You know… | 对啊 就像… |
[06:55] | “Hey,lady,I’m here to clean the pool.” | “小姐 我来帮你清洗泳池” |
[06:59] | But I don’t have a pool. | 但我没泳池啊 |
[07:00] | No,it’s an imaginary pool. | 想象的啊 |
[07:03] | How is you cleaning an imaginary pool supposed to be erotic? | 清理一个想象的泳池 会让人更有性欲么? |
[07:06] | Okay,okay,just forget the pool. | 行了行了算了 |
[07:08] | I… all I’m saying is-is that, | 我只是想说 |
[07:10] | if there’s anything I can do,just let me know. | 如果你希望我做点什么 你就告诉我 |
[07:14] | Thank you for your concern, | 谢谢你关心 |
[07:15] | but I’m perfectly satisfied with our… | 我对我们的肢体交流情况 |
[07:18] | carnal interludes. | 挺满意的 |
[07:22] | Really? Carnal interludes? | 你至于么? 肢体交流? |
[07:24] | Well,what do you want me to call it? | 那你想我怎么叫这个事? |
[07:26] | It doesn’t matter. I mean,the distance | 算了没关系 |
[07:27] | between “carnal interludes” and what I would call it | 对这个事我跟你有着 |
[07:29] | isn’t really susceptible to compromise. | 不可逾越的代沟 |
[07:32] | All right,listen,I have to run and take Ava to her father’s, | 好啦 我得带Ava去她爸爸那里 |
[07:34] | so I’ll see you tonight,yes? | 今晚见好不好? |
[07:36] | Great. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Walden,believe me, | Walden 相信我 |
[07:39] | I am fine and dandy with our… | 我对这事很满意 |
[07:44] | Carnal interludes. | 肢体交流对吧 |
[07:46] | See you. | 白白 |
[07:49] | Everything okay with you and Mary Poppins? | 你和她怎样啊? |
[07:52] | Were you eavesdropping? | 你在偷听么? |
[07:53] | If I don’t eavesdrop,I’ve got nothing to tweet about. | 我不偷听你说话怎么发微博啊 |
[07:57] | The problem is she’s English. | 问题在于她是英国佬 |
[07:59] | Stiff upper lips and all that. | 比较内敛啥的 |
[08:02] | You should date a nice Polish girl. | 你应该找一波兰女人 |
[08:05] | You don’t say. | 对啊 |
[08:06] | Oh,yeah. Those Commies,they’re all freaks. | 对啊 那些共产人士相当疯狂 |
[08:12] | Sex is the only thing | 做爱是唯一不用排队等的 |
[08:13] | they didn’t have to stand in line and wait for. | |
[08:18] | Good to know. | 真好 |
[08:20] | I think I’ll stick with Zoey. | 我还是挺喜欢Zoey的 |
[08:21] | I just wish I could get her to relax. | 我希望能让她在这事上放开点 |
[08:23] | You know,let go. | 不要太紧张 |
[08:24] | Me,I’m just the opposite. | 我跟她不同 |
[08:26] | I can get off leaning against the dryer | 那烘干机烘鞋子时 |
[08:28] | with a couple of sneakers in it. | 我靠着烘干机都能性起 |
[08:32] | Is that why my Nikes are so clean? | 所以我的耐克特别干净? |
[08:33] | Win-win. | 双赢啊 |
[08:36] | Listen,if you want to loosen up the Duchess of Dull-In-Sack, | 你要真想让那个小笨妞放开来 |
[08:40] | you might try slipping her one of my special brownies. | 你可以给她吃点我特制的巧克力糕饼 |
[08:45] | I got a fresh batch in the fridge. | 我新作了一堆放在冰箱里 |
[08:47] | You know,for my glaucoma. | 你知道的啦 用来治我的青光眼 (放了大麻) |
[08:54] | Thank you,but I’m… | 谢谢 但我 |
[08:55] | I don’t want to have to get Zoey loaded to enjoy sex with me. | 我不想为了勉强Zoey喜欢性生活 就给她下药 |
[08:58] | Suit yourself. | 随你啦 |
[09:00] | Doesn’t want to get her loaded. | 不想勉强 |
[09:02] | What’s the matter with kids today? | 这年头的孩子都怎么了? |
[09:10] | Aw. That was a lovely movie. | 啊 这电影真温馨 |
[09:14] | Yeah,that Hugh Grant is really something. | 对啊休格兰特挺不错的 |
[09:26] | Something wrong? | 你没事吧? |
[09:27] | No. Why? | 没事啊怎么了? |
[09:29] | Usually,at this point in the evening, | 一般在这个钟点 |
[09:30] | you start getting frisky. | 你就会开始调皮了 |
[09:33] | Frisky? | 调皮? |
[09:35] | – Randy. – Randy? | – 粗鲁 – 粗鲁? |
[09:38] | All right. “Horny.” | 好吧 “饥渴” |
[09:40] | Made you say it. | 终于逼你说出来了 |
[09:44] | Is that an invitation to get frisky? | 你这是希望我调皮么? |
[09:47] | If you want. | 你想要就来咯 |
[09:48] | If you want. | 你想要才来 |
[09:50] | Well,I want if you want. | 你想要我才想要 |
[09:52] | No,no,I want you to want | 不行 我要你想要 |
[09:53] | because you want,not because I want. | 是因为你想要而不是因为我想要 |
[09:55] | Okay,I’ve lost the thread. | 好了我有点乱了 |
[09:56] | Now,are we gonna do this or not? | 我们到底来不来? |
[09:59] | Only if you want. | 你想要我们就来 |
[10:00] | Oh,Walden,why are you making this so difficult? | Walden 你干嘛把这事搞得这么复杂? |
[10:02] | Because I… it’s not fun for me unless you’re having fun. | 因为你要是不享受我也没意思 |
[10:05] | All right. Let’s have some fun. | 好吧 那我们来乐一乐 |
[10:10] | Oh,look. It’s the pool cleaning man. | 哦看啊 洗泳池的人来了 |
[10:16] | Come to clean my pool,have you? | 你是来洗泳池的吧? |
[10:20] | Okay,that’s… that’s enough. | 好了打住 |
[10:23] | My,what a big chlorine bottle you’ve got. | 你的水管好粗啊 |
[10:26] | O-Okay,please stop. Let’s just stop. | 好了好了 停 真的 |
[10:29] | – You sure? – Yes. | – 你确定? – 确定 |
[10:31] | Oh,okay. We’ll go to sleep,then. | 好吧 那我们睡觉吧 |
[10:41] | Do you like brownies? | 你想吃点糕饼么? |
[10:44] | What? Is this another game? | 啥? 这是另一种玩法么? |
[10:47] | The sexy pastry chef. | 性感糕点师? |
[10:49] | No. No. | 不是不是 |
[10:51] | Come to butter my baking pan,have you? | 你是来给我涂黄油的么? |
[10:54] | – No. No. No. Uh… no.No. – Okay. | – 不是不是不是不是 – 好吧 |
[10:58] | It’s just that… Berta made these… pot brownies, | 只是那个 Berta做了点大麻糕饼 |
[11:03] | and I just thought maybe, | 然后我觉得 |
[11:06] | if we had one,that we could relax a little bit. | 吃点可能可以转移一下话题 |
[11:09] | Oh… Tried that once at university. | 啊 大学里吃过一次 |
[11:13] | Had a bit of a giggle. | 吃完傻笑了半天 |
[11:16] | Is that a yes? | 吃不吃? |
[11:18] | I don’t see any harm in it. | 好啊 |
[11:20] | What was that? | 那是啥? |
[11:22] | Do you hear police sirens? I hear police sirens. | 你听到警笛么? 我听到警笛了 |
[11:28] | Dear God,they’re from France! | 天啊 他们是法国人! |
[11:33] | Bummer. | 不是吧 |
[11:40] | Oh,no,they’re getting closer! | 他们靠近了! |
[11:45] | Looks like someone else found the brownies. | 看来又有人吃了那糕饼 |
[11:48] | Oh,good,you saw her,too. | 原来你也能看到她 |
[12:01] | Zoey! Zoey! Zoey! | |
[12:08] | Okay,she’s definitely not on the beach. | 她肯定不在海滩上 |
[12:11] | Don’t worry,man,I’m sure she’s somewhere. | 别担心老兄 她肯定在某个地方 |
[12:14] | That’s true. Everybody’s somewhere. | 没错 每个人都在某个地方 |
[12:19] | Whoa,that is seriously deep. | 你的见解相当深刻 |
[12:22] | Slice? | 披萨要么? |
[12:24] | Ah,thank you. | 好啊谢谢 |
[12:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:28] | We got to find Zoey before something horrible happens. | 得早点找到Zoey 我怕她出事 |
[12:31] | This is very good. | 靠 真好吃 |
[12:34] | Anyway,we should split up. | 我们分头去 |
[12:37] | A hundred bucks to the man who finds her. | 谁找到她我赏一百 |
[12:40] | Hundred bucks? | 一百块啊? |
[12:41] | We’re in. | 好 |
[12:43] | Cool. Maybe she’s on the beach. | 好 可能她在海滩上 |
[12:50] | Zoey! Zoey! | |
[12:53] | Okay. We have to find Zoey before he does. | 我们得抢在他前面找到Zoey |
[12:57] | Zoey! | |
[12:58] | Where would you go if you were stoned and freaking out? | 要是你给人下了药 然后发神经你会去哪? |
[13:03] | Taco Bell. | 去吃塔可钟(墨西哥食品) |
[13:06] | Excellent.Let’s go. | 好主意 我们去找她 |
[13:08] | Zoey! | |
[13:10] | I’m right behind you. | 你带路我们走 |
[13:15] | Zoey! Zoey! | |
[13:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:27] | Mm,hello,Alan. | 啊你好 Alan |
[13:29] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了? |
[13:31] | Just a little snack. | 吃点零食 |
[13:33] | I see. Uh,where’s Walden? | 哦 Walden在哪? |
[13:36] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[13:37] | Hey,you know what’s very weird? | 喂 有个事很怪 |
[13:40] | You Americans call these chips,we call them crisps. | 你们美国佬把这个叫薯片 我们叫薯条 |
[13:44] | – And what we call chips,you call… – French fries. | – 但我们那叫薯条的东西 你们叫 – 法式薯条 |
[13:48] | Oh,don’t get me started on the French. | 别跟我提法国人 |
[13:52] | Yeah. Um,did you have one of Berta’s brownies? | 你是不吃了Berta的糕饼? |
[13:56] | Indeed I did. I did indeed. | 对滴对滴 |
[13:59] | Indeed I did a doody-deedy. | 我的确咚哩个咚 |
[14:03] | Hey,where’s Walden? | Walden呢? |
[14:05] | We’re supposed to be having good sex. | 我们本来是要做爱的 |
[14:07] | Oh,is that so? | 是吗? |
[14:08] | Mm.He thinks I don’t enjoy it, | 他认为我没有好好享受 |
[14:10] | but it’s just hard for me | 把自己完全交给一个男人 对我来说很难 |
[14:12] | to give myself to a man unless I trust him completely. | 除非我完全信任他 |
[14:15] | I certainly understand that. | 我当然明白 |
[14:17] | But once I do,I have orgasm after orgasm, | 但是一旦我这么做了 我会高潮迭起 |
[14:20] | especially if you spank my bottom while I ride you like a Vespa. | 尤其是当我骑在你身上 你打我屁股的时候 |
[14:29] | Okay. I’ll-I’ll try to pass that along. | 好吧 我会试着帮你传话的 |
[14:32] | – Um… Okay,I’m going to bed now. – Night. | – 恩…我回房间了 – 晚安 |
[14:37] | By the way,I know I haven’t always been very warm to you. | 另外 我知道我一直对你很冷淡 |
[14:40] | Well,that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[14:42] | – It’s only ’cause I don’t care for you very much. – Understood. | – 只是因为我不太喜欢你 – 理解 |
[14:47] | – Nighty-night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[14:52] | Nice change of pace hearing it with an accent. | 同样的话换成英国腔 |
[14:55] | “I just don’t care for you very much.” | “我不太喜欢你” |
[14:57] | It’s classy. | 真时髦 |
[15:00] | – Oh,hey. – Oh,hey,there you are. | – 嘿 – 嘿 你在这 |
[15:02] | Zoey’s looking for you. | Zoey在找你 |
[15:03] | She’s here? | 她在这儿? |
[15:05] | Yeah,she went to bed. | 她回房间了 |
[15:06] | Oh. Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[15:09] | I better go check on her. | 我最好是去看看她 |
[15:14] | But first,ice cream. | 但是 先来点儿冰淇淋 |
[15:18] | Good news! We found Zoey! | 好消息! 我们找到Zoey了! |
[15:20] | Ta-da! | 这儿! |
[15:25] | Which one of you is the billionaire looking for me? | 那位是要找我的亿万富翁? |
[15:37] | I’m so sorry about last night. | 对于昨晚我很抱歉 |
[15:39] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[15:40] | I’m just glad you didn’t end up in a French prison. | 我很高兴你没有被关在法国监狱里 |
[15:47] | I hope you don’t think I’m a lost cause. | 我希望你不要觉得我是个失败者 |
[15:48] | No,no. | 不 不会 |
[15:50] | I do like… you know. | 我是喜欢… |
[15:54] | Glad to hear. | 很高兴听到这个 |
[15:55] | Don’t worry,I will not stop until I hear Paul Revere. | 别担心 我在听到Paul Revere 之前是不会停的 |
[15:59] | I beg your pardon? | 什么意思? |
[16:00] | You know,the British are coming! The British are coming! | 英国人来啦! 英国人来啦! (coming也有高潮之意) |
[16:06] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[16:08] | Nigel,what are you doing here? | Nigel 你来这干嘛? |
[16:09] | I had to bring Ava back early. | 我得提前带Ava回去 |
[16:11] | Hello. Nigel Pierce. | 你好 我是Nigel Pierce |
[16:13] | Walden Schmidt. | |
[16:14] | Nigel is my ex-husband. | Nigel是我的前夫 |
[16:16] | A role I relish. | 我享受的角色 |
[16:19] | I need to catch a plane to London, | 我得飞去伦敦 |
[16:21] | so you’ll have to have Ava for the weekend. | 所以你得在周末照顾Ava |
[16:23] | And what if I have plans? | 如果我有事呢? |
[16:24] | Yes,I can see your plans. | 是的 我能看到你的”事” |
[16:28] | Mummy,Daddy said he can’t take me to the zoo. | 妈咪 爹地说他不能带我去动物园 |
[16:31] | Oh,wonderful,just wonderful. | 太好了 真是太好了 |
[16:34] | Are you and Daddy going to fight? | 你要跟爹地吵架了吗? |
[16:36] | No. Mummy will take you to the zoo instead of Daddy. | 不 妈咪会带你去动物园 |
[16:40] | Brilliant,make me the bad guy. | 聪明 让我唱白脸 |
[16:42] | Oh,no one made you the bad guy,you were born to it. | 没人让你唱白脸 你生来就是个白脸 |
[16:46] | Uh,you know what,Ava? I’m a little thirsty. | 你知道吗 Ava? 我有点渴 |
[16:49] | Maybe you could show me where I could get a glass of water. | 你能带我去找水喝吗 |
[16:52] | Is it all right,Mummy? | 可以吗 妈咪? |
[16:53] | Yeah. Good idea. | 可以 好主意 |
[16:55] | Come on,then. | 来吧 |
[16:59] | They’re gonna fight now. | 他们要开始吵架了 |
[17:02] | Yeah,I know. | 是啊 |
[17:03] | So this is what you prefer now,hmm? | 你现在喜欢这种口味的? |
[17:06] | Underwear models? | 内衣模特? |
[17:08] | He happens to be a billionaire. | 他碰巧是个亿万富翁 |
[17:11] | Yes,well,I happen to be 107th in line to the throne. | 是啊 我碰巧是第107位王位继承人 |
[17:19] | Here’s your water. | 这是你的水 |
[17:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:22] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:26] | Oh,whoa! This is the best water I have ever had. | 哇! 这是我喝过最好喝的水 |
[17:33] | Did you make this yourself? | 你自己做的吗? |
[17:35] | No,silly,it came out of the fridge. | 不 傻瓜 冰箱里面拿的 |
[17:38] | Oh. Well,then cheers. | 那么 干杯 |
[17:47] | I’m a queen. | 我是女王 |
[17:50] | You are? | 是吗? |
[17:51] | Queen Ava. | Ava女王 |
[17:53] | Well,then what am I? | 那我是什么? |
[17:55] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[18:00] | Walden Schmidt,Your Majesty. | 陛下 我是Walden Schmidt |
[18:03] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:05] | I shall call you Sir Schmidt. | 我应该叫你Schmidt爵士 |
[18:08] | Oh! At your service. | 愿为您效劳 |
[18:16] | Well,you two seem to be getting along. | 你们俩看起来相处得不错 |
[18:18] | Can Sir Schmidt come with us to the zoo? | Schmidt爵士可以跟我们一起去动物园吗? |
[18:21] | Sir Schmidt? | Schmidt爵士? |
[18:23] | Hmm. I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:24] | Please? He’s my loyal subject. | 拜托了? 他是我忠诚的臣民 |
[18:29] | Well,I suppose,if he wants. | 我想可以 如果他愿意 |
[18:30] | I live to do the queen’s bidding. | 我听从女王的吩咐 |
[18:35] | All right,go and get your jacket. | 好了 去穿上你的外套 |
[18:37] | Yay! | 耶! |
[18:41] | Sir Schmidt? | Schmidt爵士? |
[18:42] | My grandfather shortened it from Schmidt-a-Lot. | 我的祖父从”Schmidt一堆”简称的 |
[18:50] | Oh,goodness. That was quite a day. | 天哪 今天过得真不错 |
[18:53] | Yeah. It was fun,wasn’t it? | 是啊 很开心 不是吗? |
[18:55] | It was. | 是的 |
[18:56] | Is she still sleeping? | 她还在睡吗? |
[18:58] | She’s comatose. | 不省人事了 |
[18:59] | Here,let me take her. | 来 我来抱 |
[19:02] | Shh. | 轻点 |
[19:03] | Oh,dear,you have a bit of drool on your shoulder. | 亲爱的 你肩上有点儿口水 |
[19:06] | Oh,that’s not a problem. | 没关系 |
[19:07] | My housekeeper has a lot of experience with drool stains. | 我的女管家对于洗 带口水的衣服很有经验 |
[19:11] | Ah. I’m gonna go and put her down. Be right back. | 我得把她放床上 马上回来 |
[19:22] | Hey,Jake. | 嘿 Jake |
[19:25] | Really? You found Zoey. | 是吗? 你找到Zoey了 |
[19:31] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[19:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:37] | Little dude’s got to lay off the brownies. | 小伙计们不能再吃大麻蛋糕了 |
[19:41] | She’s absolutely knackered. | 她已经精疲力尽了 |
[19:43] | It was a long day. | 今天太累了 |
[19:45] | You were just wonderful with her. | 你跟她相处得很不错 |
[19:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:50] | Well,I guess I better head home. | 我想我该回家了 |
[19:52] | I think not. | 我不这么认为 |
[19:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[19:55] | It’s very,very simple. | 非常简单 |
[19:57] | I’m going to take you into my bedroom | 我要带你去卧室 |
[19:58] | and bang you like a snare drum. | 像响弦鼓一样地上你 |
[20:02] | Yippee! | 哦耶! |
[20:13] | – Hey! – Oh,hey. Where you been? | – 嘿! – 嘿 你去哪儿了? |
[20:16] | I went to the zoo with Zoey and her little girl. | 我跟Zoey和她的女儿去动物园了 |
[20:18] | Wow! So you finally met the daughter. | 哇哦! 你终于见到她女儿了 |
[20:19] | – Yep. – Might make it tough | – 是啊 – 如果这感情没修成正果 |
[20:21] | if the relationship doesn’t work out. | 会很难受的 |
[20:23] | Why wouldn’t it work out? | 为什么不会修成正果? |
[20:24] | Well,you know,the lack of sexual chemistry you were talking about. | 你说的缺少性吸引力 |
[20:28] | Oh,no,we’re way past that. | 不 我们找解决这个了 |
[20:29] | Oh. So she opened up about her trust issues? | 所以她坦白了她的信任问题? |
[20:32] | Trust issues? No,zoos make her horny. | 信任问题? 不 是动物园让她充满性致 |
[20:37] | Really? You think that’s it? | 真的吗? 你认为就是这样? |
[20:39] | Yep. Next weekend,we’re going to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. | 是的 我们下周要去 圣地亚哥野生动物园 |
[20:47] | Uh… hello. | 嗯… 你好 |
[20:50] | You Walden? | 你是Walden? |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:54] | I Zoey. | 我是Zoey |
[21:01] | Ah. It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:06] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[21:07] | Keep looking. | 接着找 |