时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Sorry,Nigel.Dinner took longer than I thought. | 不好意思 Nigel 晚饭吃得有点晚 |
[00:10] | And now we are stuck in traffic. | 我们现在有点塞车 |
[00:13] | Yeah,bumper to bumper. | 对啊车挤车啊 |
[00:16] | Well,tell Ava I’ll be there in an hour,okay?Okay. | 好吧跟Ava说我一小时就能到好吧 |
[00:22] | Why didn’t you just tell him the truth? | 干嘛不跟他说实话? |
[00:24] | Because I know my ex-husband quite well, | 我太了解我前夫了 |
[00:27] | and it would really upset him if he found out | 他要是知道 |
[00:29] | you flew me to San Francisco in your private jet | 你带我坐你的私人飞机去旧金山 |
[00:31] | just to have fried clams. | 就为了吃点蚝 |
[00:34] | Yeah,you’re right.You shouldn’t tell him. | 嗯你说得对 你别跟他说 |
[00:35] | – Thank you. – I’ll tell him. | – 谢谢 – 我跟他说 |
[00:38] | I just wanted to do something nice for youbefore you went to London. | 我只是想在你去伦敦前疼疼你 |
[00:41] | I’ll only be gone a few weeks. | 我就去几个星期罢了 |
[00:43] | And I…will miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:47] | And I will miss you. | 我也会想你 |
[00:50] | Whoa. What was that? | 靠怎么回事? |
[00:53] | Don’t worry,it’s normal. | 没关系 正常 |
[00:58] | Ahh! That’s not normal! | 啊! 不正常! |
[00:59] | God,oh,God,oh,God! | 天啊地啊神啊佛啊! |
[01:01] | Zoey,I love you. | Zoey 我爱你 |
[01:03] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[01:05] | Did you hear me? I said I love you. | 听见了么? 我说我爱你 |
[01:06] | I heard you,and I said I don’t want to die. | 我听到了 我说我不想死 |
[01:21] | Sorry about that,Mr. Schmidt.Just some clear air turbulence. | 不好意思 Schmidt先生 有点气流 |
[01:23] | Should be smooth sailing from here on out. | 之后应该不会有事了 |
[01:27] | I doubt that. | 会有事的 |
[01:39] | Two And a Half Men Season 9 Episode 17 | 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo 好汉两个半 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo |
[02:05] | What’s sadder than an empty bottle of wine? | 酒又没了 还有啥比这更惨? |
[02:09] | Being the boyfriend of a 40-year-old drunk soccer mom. | 当个40岁的酒鬼妈妈的男朋友? |
[02:13] | What? | 你说啥? |
[02:14] | Oh,I was just thinkingyou might want to slow down a little. | 我是说你要不要喝慢点 |
[02:18] | It’s only wine,geez. | 不就是点酒么 |
[02:20] | It’s only been wine since last July. | 这酒龄一年都不到 |
[02:22] | Hey,hey,that got a three-star ratingin the Wal-Mart wine tracker. | 喂 这在沃尔玛的酒评价很高的 |
[02:26] | What’s the big deal? | 这有啥? |
[02:28] | So,I need a few glasses to loosen me up. | 我需要点酒来放松 |
[02:30] | Are you saying you need to get loaded | 你意思是你要为了和我上床 |
[02:31] | in order to have sex with me? | 得先喝醉? |
[02:32] | – I’m not loaded. – Fine. | – 老娘没醉 – 好 |
[02:35] | But it doesn’t hurt. | 醉了也不要紧 |
[02:38] | Hey,guys. | 嗨各位 |
[02:39] | Wally! Want some wine? | 大雕! 喝酒么? |
[02:41] | No,I don’t like to drink when I’m depressed. | 心情不好 不喝了 |
[02:44] | Wally,it’s the best time to drink. | 大雕 心情不好才该喝酒 |
[02:46] | Also when you’re bored,lonely,or just,you know, | 你无聊孤独或者 |
[02:49] | too sober. | 太清醒的时候都该喝酒 |
[02:51] | Why are you depressed? | 你干嘛不爽? |
[02:53] | I don’t know.It’s kind of personal. | 一点私人问题 |
[02:55] | Okay,no problem. | 好吧别提了 |
[02:59] | What do you do when you | 要是你跟某人说你爱他 |
[03:00] | tell someone you love them and they don’t respond? | 那人又不回答你会怎么办? |
[03:02] | Drink. | 喝 |
[03:05] | Wait,you told Zoey you love her? | 等等 你跟Zoey说你爱她? |
[03:06] | Yeah,I thought the plane was gonna crash, | 对啊刚才我以为飞机都快摔了 |
[03:08] | and it just kind of came out, | 就跟她开口说了 |
[03:09] | along with a little squirt of pee. | 吓得尿都挤出来了一点 |
[03:13] | So,what did she say? | 那她说什么? |
[03:15] | “Oh,God,oh,God,I don’t want to die.” | “啊天啊地啊我不想死” |
[03:20] | Well,given the circumstance,that’s a legitimate response. | 那种情况下这个反应也正常啊 |
[03:22] | Sure,in the moment, | 对啊当时可以 |
[03:23] | but what about after the plane leveled out? | 但后来也没事了啊 |
[03:25] | Well,what did she say then? | 那她后来说什么了? |
[03:26] | “Why do I smell pee?” | “我怎么闻着有尿味?” |
[03:32] | Then we just sat there in silencefor the rest of the flight. | 之后我们就一直沉默 |
[03:36] | Should have drank. | 应该喝酒的 |
[03:41] | Yeah,well,I’m gonna go change my underwearbefore I get diaper rash. | 好吧我得去换条内裤不然该长疹子了 |
[03:46] | Wow,I feel bad for him. | 唉我挺替他难过的 |
[03:48] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:49] | I mean,you know,to tell somebody you love them, | 你跟一个人说你爱他 |
[03:51] | and just get no response. | 结果得不到回应 |
[03:53] | Awful. | 真惨 |
[03:59] | You know how I feel about you,right? | 你知道我对你的心意的吧? |
[04:00] | Right.You know how I feel about you. | 知道 你也知道我对你的心意 |
[04:03] | Oh,absolutely. | 当然啦 |
[04:09] | Still nice to hear on occasion. | 时常听听也很高兴 |
[04:11] | Oh,I agree. | 嗯我知道 |
[04:17] | I can do this as long as you can,pal. | 这点心机你玩不过老娘的 |
[04:26] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[04:28] | Hey.Can I talk to you for a minute? | 嗨 跟你谈谈行么? |
[04:30] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了? |
[04:34] | I didn’t sleep at all last night,man. | 我昨晚睡不着啊 |
[04:35] | This Zoey stuff is making me crazy. | Zoey那事搞得我寝食难安 |
[04:37] | Oh,man,I’m sorry. | 啊 真遗憾 |
[04:40] | I’m starting to wonderif I should break up with her, | 我都在想自己是不是该跟她分手了 |
[04:44] | Oh,hang on. I mean,just because she didn’t say, | 行了等会 她只是没说 |
[04:46] | “I love you,” doesn’t mean she doesn’t feel it. | “我爱你” 不代表她心里不这么想 |
[04:48] | You think? | 你这么觉得? |
[04:49] | Oh,yeah,yeah. Some people have a hard timearticulating their feelings, | 有些人就是很难表达自己的感情 |
[04:52] | so they express them in other ways. | 所以他们用别的办法来表达 |
[04:58] | Is that Lyndsey? | 那是Lyndsey在里面么? |
[05:00] | Yeah,she had a little too much vino last night. | 对她昨晚喝太多酒 |
[05:02] | Anyway,I think you just have to be patient with Zoey. | 总之我觉得吧你得对Zoey耐心点 |
[05:08] | Yeah,I guess. | 嗯 应该是吧 |
[05:15] | Sorry,I… I have a… a hard time with… | 对不起……我……我……受不了 |
[05:19] | people throwing up. | 受不了听别人吐 |
[05:20] | Try watching and holding her hair. | 你亲眼看看就能克服了 |
[05:24] | It’s just,Zoey’s going to England for a few weeks. | 只是 Zoey要去英国几个星期 |
[05:29] | And-and I’m th…I’m-I’m starting to think if… | 然后我想……我开始觉得…… |
[05:33] | if I’m gonna end it,now would be a good time. | 如果我想分手干脆就借机分了得了 |
[05:37] | Well,it…Whoa. | 呃 好吧 靠 |
[05:43] | You think I’d be used to it by now. | 你以为我已经习惯了吧 |
[05:46] | No,no,no,don’t…Don’t do anything hasty. | 别别别……别干傻事 |
[05:51] | I can’t… I… I can’t just leave th… | 我不能……我没办法…… |
[05:54] | I can’t just leave things the way that they are. | 我就是有点舍不得 |
[05:58] | Why don’t you… Why don’t you go talk to her, | 你干嘛不……干嘛不去跟她谈谈 |
[05:59] | you know,and just put your caaards on the table. | 跟她好好谈……谈谈 |
[06:05] | Yeah,maybe. | 对啊可能吧 |
[06:07] | Crap,now I’ve got to change my bra. | 靠 又得换胸罩了 |
[06:13] | I-I-I mean,maybe we should just give her some privacy. | 我们要不要回避一下 |
[06:16] | Oh,God,now it’s coming out both ends! | 靠 上面一边吐下面一边拉! |
[06:21] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:28] | Ava,you need to get dressed.Mummy has to go. | Ava穿好衣服 妈妈要走了 |
[06:36] | Nigel,di-isgusting. | Nigel 你二啊 |
[06:42] | What,are you here to pick up your daughter? | 你来接你女儿的? |
[06:44] | I am. | 对 |
[06:45] | Zoey tell you that we took my jet to San Francisco | Zoey有没跟你说我们昨晚搭我的私人飞机 |
[06:48] | last night for fried clams? | 去旧金山吃蚝? |
[06:50] | No,she did not. | 她没说过 |
[06:52] | Well,we did. | 我们的确去了 |
[06:55] | Are you sharing this information just to upset me? | 你说这事 是要让我难堪吗? |
[06:57] | Actually,I was hoping to make you feel inadequate as well. | 我还想让你觉得低我一等 |
[07:01] | Oh,Walden.What are you doing here? | Walden 你来做什么? |
[07:04] | Nigel,I’m running late, | Nigel 我要迟到了 |
[07:05] | so will you for once please make yourself usefuland help Ava get ready? | 你就不能去帮Ava准备一下? |
[07:08] | Well,only because you asked so nicely. | 既然你这么温柔的请求我 |
[07:11] | Enjoy her. | 也只有你受得了她 |
[07:12] | – Hi. – We need to talk. | – 嗨 – 我要和你谈谈 |
[07:14] | Now? I’m about to leave for the airport. | 现在? 我得赶去机场了 |
[07:17] | I’ll take you. | 我送你去 |
[07:18] | Thanks,but I have a car coming. | 谢了 我已经叫了车 |
[07:19] | Now,where is my passport? | 我护照呢? |
[07:21] | Nigel,have you seen my passport? | Nigel 见到我护照没有? |
[07:22] | I don’t live here,Zoey,I merely pay the rent. | 我又不住这 Zoey 我只负责交房租 |
[07:26] | Look,I just don’t want to leave things between usthe way that they are. | 我真的不希望我们之间的 这种奇怪状态持续下去 |
[07:28] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好啊 |
[07:29] | No,it’s not. | 才不是 |
[07:31] | I said I love you,and the only thing | 我说 我爱你 |
[07:33] | I got in response is the not very surprising information | 你却说了几句不痛不痒的话 |
[07:35] | that you don’t want to die in a crashing plane. | 什么你还不想死之类的 |
[07:37] | Can’t we discuss this when I get back? | 咱们能不能等我回来再讨论? |
[07:39] | What’s there to discuss? | 有什么好讨论的? |
[07:40] | You either love me,or you don’t. | 你要么爱我 要么不爱 |
[07:43] | Walden,I’m about to leave on an important business trip, | Walden 眼下我急着出差 |
[07:46] | and the last thing I need right now is more pressure. | 你就不要再给我压力了 好吗 |
[07:48] | I’m not pressuring you. | 我哪有给你压力 |
[07:49] | I’m just asking you for a simple,definitive answer | 我只想要一个简单 明了的答案 |
[07:51] | right now before you leave. | 现在就要 你走之前就要 |
[07:54] | What was that? | 又怎么了? |
[07:55] | Sorry,just knocked over your Chinese table lamp. | 抱歉 打破了你的台灯 |
[07:57] | Perhaps you can buy another onenext time you jet to Francisco. | 下次你再飞旧金山 顺便买一个吧 |
[08:03] | It came up. | 正好说起来了 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry,I just don’t have the time for this now,okay? | 抱歉 我现在没时间处理这事 好吧? |
[08:07] | Ava,are you dressed? | Ava 衣服穿好没? |
[08:12] | That seems pretty definitive to me. | 答案已经十分明确了 |
[08:18] | That’s it.No more relationships. I’m done. | 我受够了 再也不要谈恋爱了 |
[08:20] | Finished; just over. | 结束了 再也不要了 |
[08:27] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[08:33] | And I’m back. | 我又想恋爱了 |
[08:46] | Hey,can I have 75 bucks for the new Call of Duty? | 能给我75块买 使命召唤 吗? |
[08:49] | $75 for a video game? | 一个游戏要75刀? |
[08:51] | Think of it as an investment. | 当做是种投资好了 |
[08:56] | An investment? | 投资? |
[08:58] | Yeah. If I go into the army after high school, | 是啊 万一高中毕业后我去当兵 |
[09:00] | I’ll already know how to kill terrorists. | 那杀敌的本领我岂不已经会了 |
[09:04] | Who had corn chowder for dinner last night? | 昨晚谁吃烩玉米来着? |
[09:07] | How do you know anybody had corn chowder last night? | 你怎么知道昨晚有人吃烩玉米? |
[09:09] | ‘Cause it’s dripping all over your bathroom. | 因为你洗手间里 满墙都是 |
[09:12] | Oh.Sorry about that. | 真对不起 |
[09:14] | Uh,Lyndsey got a little bit… | Lyndsey昨天有点… |
[09:16] | queasy this morning. | 恶心 |
[09:18] | Is she pregnant? | 她怀孕了? |
[09:19] | Oh,no,no,gosh,no. | 天啊 绝对没有 |
[09:22] | Absolutely not. | 真的没有 |
[09:26] | – Here. – Me? | – 拿着 – 我去? |
[09:28] | Not my girlfriend,not my vomit,not my problem. | 不是我女友 不是我吐的 不归我管 |
[09:33] | I’ll clean it up. | 我去收拾好了 |
[09:34] | – You will? – For 75 bucks. | – 你去? – 只要75刀 |
[09:37] | That’s great. | 太有意思了 |
[09:38] | Hey,everybody. | 大家好 |
[09:42] | – This is Jennifer. – Hi. | – 这是Jennifer – 嗨 |
[09:45] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[09:48] | – Well,let’s go take a walk on the beach. – Great. | – 咱们去海滩上转转 – 好极了 |
[09:50] | Uh,Walden,before you go, | Walden 你先别走 |
[09:52] | can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你说句话吗? |
[10:00] | I’ll bring him right back. | 我一会就把他还你 |
[10:00] | You’d better. | 你可别骗我 |
[10:05] | My name’s Jake. | 我叫Jake |
[10:07] | Hi,Jake. | 嗨 Jake |
[10:08] | My friends call me… Jake. | 朋友都叫我 Jake |
[10:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[10:15] | Zoey made it perfectly clear.She doesn’t love me or need me. | Zoey说得很清楚了 她不爱我 也不需要我 |
[10:18] | So,I’m moving on. | 我只好另觅新欢了 |
[10:20] | You left here an hour ago. | 你不过出去了一个小时 |
[10:22] | How did you find another girl already? | 居然就又领了一个姑娘回来? |
[10:23] | Oh,I met her in the elevator. | 我们正好在电梯里遇到 |
[10:25] | I’ve been in a million elevators. | 电梯我坐过无数次了 |
[10:27] | I never once walked out with a girl like that. | 我怎么就没领出过一个姑娘来 |
[10:29] | Maybe you need to work on your attitude. | 也许是因为你态度不好 |
[10:32] | What exactly did Zoey say? | Zoey具体说了什么? |
[10:33] | No,it’s what she didn’t say. | 不是因为她说了什么 |
[10:35] | She didn’t say,”I love you.” | 而是因为她就没说 我爱你 |
[10:37] | Oh,please! If I insisted on women saying “I love you”” | 得了吧 要是我非得要人家说 我爱你 |
[10:40] | I’d have never have had a girlfriend,a wife or a mother. | 我哪还会有女友 老婆 甚至老妈 |
[10:48] | Oh. It’s Zoey. | Zoey打来的 |
[10:52] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:54] | So,Jennifer,how old are you? | Jennifer 你多大了? |
[10:56] | 24. How old are you? | 24 你呢? |
[10:58] | I’m… 24-and-a-half. | 我啊 24岁半 |
[11:11] | I’m surprised that you called.Where are you? | 没想到你会来电话 现在在哪呢? |
[11:13] | On the plane.We’re sitting at the gate. | 机场 等着登机呢 |
[11:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[11:17] | No. I feel miserable about the way we left things. | 不好 我们俩这种状态 我很难受 |
[11:20] | You do? | 是吗? |
[11:21] | Yeah.I’ve just been so stressed and busy lately | 最近我特别忙 压力很大 |
[11:24] | that I haven’t been able to think straight. | 没时间静下来 仔细想想 |
[11:27] | But sitting here for the last 40 minutes | 可在这里呆坐了40分钟后 |
[11:29] | without so much as a bloody glass of water, | 水也没人给送一杯来 |
[11:33] | I’ve come to a realization. | 我突然意识到 |
[11:35] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[11:37] | The reason I haven’t said… | 之所以我没对你说… |
[11:39] | those words to you | 那三个字 |
[11:42] | is because I’m afraid that if I do say them, | 是因为 我怕一旦我说出来 |
[11:44] | something bad will happen. | 就会发生不好的事情 |
[11:46] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会这样想? |
[11:48] | ‘Cause it always has. | 因为一向如此 |
[11:49] | I’ve only said those words twice. | 那三个字我说过两次 |
[11:52] | The last time,I ended up marriedto an insufferable twit. | 结果上次 我嫁了个难缠鬼 |
[11:57] | And the time before that? | 那上上次呢? |
[11:58] | I got a thank-you noteand a Swatch watch from Russell Brand. | Russell Brand给我留了一张字条 和一块瑞士表 |
[12:03] | Russell Brand? | |
[12:04] | Mm,not my proudest moment. | 悔得我肠子都青了 |
[12:07] | Okay. I get it.So,you’re just superstitious about saying it, | 我明白了 你怕说了出事 |
[12:11] | but it has nothing to do with the way that you feel about me? | 但这和你对我的感觉无关吧? |
[12:13] | No. Not at all. | 是的 没有关系 |
[12:16] | In fact,the whole reason I called isto tell you that I honestly I… | 这次 我给你打电话 其实是… |
[12:19] | Oh,there you are.Ooh! Cool bedroom. | 啊 你在这呢 哇噢 好酷的卧室 |
[12:24] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊? |
[12:26] | Uh… Berta. | 呃… Berta |
[12:29] | You couldn’t even wait till my plane takes off?! | 我都还没登机呢 你至于这么迫不及待吗? |
[12:31] | – No,no,Zoey,it’s not what you think! Zoey,just… – Oh,good-bye,Walden. | – 不是的 Zoey 不是你想的那样! Zoey – 再见 Walden |
[12:38] | Awkward! | 尴尬啦! |
[12:49] | Oh… I can’t believe I kissed the mouth that did this. | 天… 我简直不敢相信 我亲过干了这些事的那张嘴 |
[12:55] | Alan,I need to talk to you. Oh! | Alan 我需要跟你谈谈 噢! |
[12:58] | Can we do it out here? | 我们能出去谈吗? |
[13:00] | Gladly.Oh,good Lord! | 十分乐意 我的上帝! |
[13:03] | Looks like someone cleaned a deer in the bathtub. | 跟有人在浴缸里杀了一头鹿似的 |
[13:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[13:10] | – Zoey FaceTimed me from the planeto tell me that she loves me. – Good. | – Zoey在飞机上用Facetime给我说了她爱我 – 很好啊 |
[13:13] | – But she saw Jennifer in my bedroom. – Bad. | – 但是她看见了Jennifer在我房间里 – 不好 |
[13:15] | – So,naturally,I immediately tried to call her back. – Good. | – 所以我很自然而然地立刻回拨过去 – 很好啊 |
[13:17] | – But she wouldn’t answer. – Bad. | – 但是她不接 – 不好 |
[13:19] | – So I’m gonna fuel up my jet,and fly to London and beg for forgiveness. – Good. | – 所以我要给我的飞机加满油 直飞伦敦恳求她的原谅 – 很好啊 |
[13:22] | Will you stop that,Alan? | 你够了啊 Alan |
[13:24] | – I-I need you to come with me. – Me? Why? | – 我需要你和我一起去 – 我? 为什么? |
[13:26] | Because I might need a witness,and you can say | 因为我可能会需要证人 你可以证明 |
[13:28] | that you saw that nothing happened with Jennifer. | 你看见我和Jennifer之间 什么事都没有发生 |
[13:30] | Great. I’m your man. | 没问题 我帮你 |
[13:34] | I am not gonna touch that glove. | 我才不会去碰那副手套呢! |
[13:36] | Come on. | 快走 |
[13:37] | Oh,uh,wait. | 等等 |
[13:39] | I promised Lyndsey I’d take her out | 我答应Lyndsey今晚要带她出去 |
[13:40] | to a big,fancy,romantic dinner tonight. | 吃一个盛大浪漫的晚餐 |
[13:42] | – Bring her. – Really? | – 把她也带上 – 真的? |
[13:43] | Yeah,sure. | 对 |
[13:44] | Well,I guess a private jetto London does beat | 坐私人喷射机去伦敦 |
[13:46] | an 11-year-old Volvo to the Olive Garden. | 绝对比坐一辆用了11年的沃尔沃 去橄榄园要好 |
[13:49] | I’ll-I’ll pack a bag. | 我整理点行李 |
[13:50] | No,no,no,there’s no time. | 不 不 没时间了 |
[13:50] | I’ll buy you whatever you need in London. | 你要什么去了伦敦我给你买 |
[13:52] | – You’re kidding. – Yeah. Come on. | – 你开玩笑吧 – 没有 快走 |
[13:53] | Hey,if Zoey won’t say it,I will. | 要是Zoey不愿意说 我愿意 |
[13:56] | I love you,Walden Schmidt. | 我爱你 Walden Schmidt |
[14:08] | Thank you,Walden.This is just incredible. | 谢谢你 Walden 这一切太棒了 |
[14:11] | Glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[14:13] | What did your son say when you told him | 你告诉你儿子你今晚要去伦敦的时候 |
[14:15] | you were flying to London tonight? | 他说什么了? |
[14:16] | He told me to bring him back some English pot. | 他叫我跟他带一些英国大麻回去 |
[14:22] | This is definitely the way to travel. | 这样旅行实在太棒了 |
[14:24] | No boarding passes,no airport security, | 不用领登机牌 也不用过安检 |
[14:26] | none of those scannersthat show strangers the size of your dingle. | 没那种会让陌生人 看到你老二大小的扫描器 |
[14:30] | Don’t you worry about your dingle,honey. | 你不用担心你的尺寸 亲爱的 |
[14:33] | He’s a grower,not a shower. | 看起来不大 但是关键时候够大 |
[14:35] | Yeah,he told me. | 他跟我说过 |
[14:37] | He tells everyone. | 他跟每个人都说过 |
[14:45] | Can I interest you in a brewski? | 能赏脸来一罐啤酒吗? (加拿大说法) |
[14:48] | What? | 啥? |
[14:49] | That’s Polish for”Do you want a beer?” | 那是波兰语的”你想要喝啤酒吗?” |
[14:52] | I’ve traveled extensively through Asia. | 我有玩过亚洲不少地方 (波兰不是亚洲的) |
[14:56] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:01] | Are you sure Walden said he’d be right back? | 你确定Walden说过他去去就来? |
[15:03] | Forget Walden.Let’s talk about us. | 别提Walden了 来说说我们 |
[15:05] | Us? | 我们? |
[15:07] | That’s English for you and me. | 就是英语的你和我的意思 |
[15:15] | Poppin’ bottles in the iceLike a blizzard | |
[15:17] | When we drunk,we do it right,gettin’ slizzard | |
[15:20] | Like a G-6,like a G-6… | |
[15:22] | Uh,honey,honey,why don’t you take your seat | 亲爱的 亲爱的 坐下来 |
[15:24] | and put your seatbelt on? | 系好安全带 |
[15:25] | Pish,pish,party pooper. | 真扫兴 把派对给毁了 |
[15:28] | Wally,this is so romantic what you’re doing. | Wally 你做的事情实在太浪漫了 |
[15:32] | You are flying across a whole ocean | 你飞跃整座大西洋 |
[15:35] | just to win back the woman you love. | 就为了赢回你心爱女人的心 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:40] | Alan,sweetie,I need to tell you something. | Alan 宝贝 我要告诉你 |
[15:43] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[15:44] | I know I give you a hard time, | 我知道我对你不是太好 |
[15:47] | but in my heart,I really,really love… | 但是在我心里 我真的真的爱… |
[15:56] | Oh,God! | 天呐! |
[15:59] | I’m so sorry.So sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[16:03] | Here. Here. | 这儿 |
[16:05] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:08] | Oh,God!Oh! Oh,my God! | 天呐! 天呐! |
[16:11] | Oh,hang on. Oh,God! | 别 我的神! |
[16:13] | I’ll-I’ll get… I’ll get some towels. | 我去… 我去拿点毛巾 |
[16:17] | Okay,folks,we’ve got clear skies ahead, | 好了 伙计们 我们前方晴空万里 |
[16:19] | and we’ll be in London in approximately four hours. | 我们预计将在四小时后抵达伦敦 |
[16:22] | So,just sit back and enjoy the rest of your flight. | 只用坐好 享受您接下来的旅程 |
[16:31] | Bottom line,Zoey,I can assure you | 最重要的是 Zoey 我能向你保证 |
[16:33] | that nothing happened between Walden and that woman. | Walden和那个女人之间什么也没发生 |
[16:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:37] | What possible reason would I have to lie to you? | 我有什么理由去骗你呢? |
[16:39] | Well,for one thing,he gaveyou and Lyndsey a free trip to London, | 起码他让你和Lyndsay免费游了伦敦 |
[16:42] | where you all inexplicably decidedto dress up like Japanese tourists. | 你们还莫名其妙地打扮得 跟日本游客似的 |
[16:47] | That’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[16:48] | I kind of threw up on them a little. | 我不小心往他们身上吐了一点点 |
[16:50] | A little? I might have to get a new plane. | 一点点? 我说不定要买架新飞机 |
[16:54] | Yes,yes,yes,that’s all very interesting, | 是 是 都很有趣 |
[16:56] | but the fact remainsthat you still invited my neighbor Jennifer– | 但是事实是你确实邀请我的邻居Jennifer |
[16:58] | the whore from the seventh floor– | 那个住在7楼的妓女 |
[17:00] | back to your house. | 和你回家 |
[17:01] | Yeah,but nothing happened. | 但是什么也没发生啊 |
[17:03] | Nothing happened ’cause I called and interrupted you! | 什么也没发生 是因为我的电话打断了你们! |
[17:07] | Okay,I think we’re saying the same thing here. | 我觉得我们这儿说的是一回事 |
[17:09] | Listen,the fact is,I love you. | 听着 实际上 我爱你 |
[17:12] | Okay,and I was an idiot to put pressure on you, | 我一直给你压力是很傻 |
[17:14] | I made a terrible mistake,and I’m very,very sorry. | 我犯了一个严重的错误 我非常非常抱歉 |
[17:24] | Okay. Uh,we sh…I think we should go. | 好吧 我们… 我觉得我们该走了 |
[17:33] | I do love you,Walden. | 我是爱你的 Walden |
[17:38] | You do? | 真的? |
[17:39] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[17:41] | That’s why I called you from the plane,you ninny. | 那就是我从飞机上 给你打电话的原因啊 小傻瓜 |
[17:46] | So… | 那么… |
[17:48] | you forgive me? | 你原谅我啦? |
[17:51] | Well,that depends. | 那要视情形而定 |
[17:53] | Do I have to worry every time we have a fight | 我们每次吵架的时候我都要担心 |
[17:55] | that you’re going to go out and pick up another woman? | 你会不会出去找别人的女人吗? |
[17:57] | Not as long as I know that you love me. | 只要我知道你还爱我就不会 |
[18:00] | Good answer. | 这答案好 |
[18:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:17] | I love you,Lyndsey. | 我爱你 Lyndsey |
[18:19] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[18:24] | Oh,not in my mouth! | 不要吐我嘴里! |
[18:29] | Oh,God. | 老天 |
[18:43] | No,seriously,dude. No lie. | 没有 真的 伙计 我没说谎 |
[18:46] | All right,fine,you don’t believe me? Here. | 好吧 你现在相信我啦? 看这儿 |
[18:54] | Yup. Five times. Best half hour of my life. | 没错 5次 我生命中最美妙的半个小时 好汉两个半 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo |
[19:09] | Two And a Half Men Season 9 Episode 17 | 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo |