时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on | 好汉两个半上级回顾 |
[00:02] | Billy called. | Billy打来了 |
[00:04] | Billy Stanhope? | |
[00:05] | Yeah,he said he has a business proposition for you. | 是啊 他说他有关于生意上的建议 |
[00:07] | How ’bout that?Billy Stanhope… | 怎么样? Billy Stanhope… |
[00:21] | What went down between you two? | 你们俩怎么回事? |
[00:22] | Well,we built Eddie’s software company in Bridget’s garage | 我们在Bridget的车库里 创建了一家软件公司 |
[00:25] | and then sold it for a couple billion dollars. | 后来卖了好几十亿美元 |
[00:27] | That son of a bitch. | 那个混蛋 |
[00:29] | He didn’t want to sell. | 是他不想卖 |
[00:30] | You really think we can finally build the electric suitcase? | 你真觉得我们能做出电子箱? |
[00:32] | Yes,we have the technology now. | 行 我们已经有这技术了 |
[00:33] | I-I just need you to help me write the code. | 我 我就需要你来帮忙写代码 |
[00:36] | Hey,you know,while we’re on the subject… | 既然说到这个话题了… |
[00:39] | – What? Peeing? – No,sex. | – 什么 尿尿吗 – 不是 滚床单 |
[00:41] | There’s something you should know. | 有件事你要知道下 |
[00:42] | It’s about your ex-wife. | 是关于你的前妻的 |
[00:43] | What? Bridget? | 什么? Bridget? |
[00:44] | Yeah,I’m,uh…kind of sleeping with her. | 我呢… 目前正和她保持滚床单的关系 |
[00:48] | What?! W-Wait,hey… | 什么?! |
[00:49] | Mom,this is Alan.Alan,this is my mom,Jean. | 妈妈 这是Alan Alan 这是我妈妈Jean |
[00:52] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:53] | You know what? Tell you what. | 你知道吗? 我们这样 |
[00:54] | I will call my mom and try to set up a dinner. | 我给我妈打电话 叫她一起来吃晚饭 |
[00:56] | Evelyn says there’s a place right down the street | Evelyn说这条街上有个地方 |
[00:59] | where they have music and dancing. | 有音乐还可以跳舞 |
[01:00] | Why don’t you two fuddy-duddies run alongand let Jean and I have some fun. | 你们两个乡巴佬回家吧 我和Jean再接着玩 |
[01:05] | You think we’ll find some cute fellas to dance with? | 你觉得我们能找到些帅哥一起跳舞吗? |
[01:07] | Oh,Jean,Jean,Jean…we’re not going to dance. | 噢 Jean啊Jean 我们可不是去跳舞的 |
[01:11] | I adore your mother. | 我太喜欢你的母亲了 |
[01:13] | That’s only because you just met her. | 那是因为你和她还不熟 |
[01:15] | I don’t know.I think I got to know her pretty well. | 不知道 我觉得我和她已经非常熟悉了 |
[01:19] | Good morning,darling. | 早上好啊 亲爱的 |
[01:23] | Hi,Peaches. | 你好啊 水蜜桃 |
[01:30] | And now | 现在… |
[01:33] | Great. I’ll pick you up at the airport. | 好极了 我去机场接你 |
[01:36] | I can’t wait. | 等不及了呢 |
[01:37] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:39] | Tell Zoey I said “hi.” | 帮我跟Zoey打声招呼 |
[01:40] | Oh,Alan says “hi.” | Alan跟你打招呼 |
[01:43] | Yes,he’s still here. | 是啊 他还住这儿呢 |
[01:47] | Uh-huh. I know. You’re right. | 嗯 我知道 你是对的 |
[01:49] | She says “hi” back. | 她也跟你问好 |
[01:52] | Okay,I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 明天见 |
[01:54] | Here you go. | 来 |
[01:56] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[01:57] | You got to be excited about having your girlfriend back. | 女朋友要回来了 你很兴奋嘛 |
[01:59] | – What has it been,a month? – Three weeks. | – 她去多久了 一个月? – 三周 |
[02:00] | Still,that’s like a decade in penis years. | 按小弟弟纪年来算得有十年了 |
[02:07] | Yeah.Tell you the truth,I’m actually a little bit worried. | 是啊 说实话 我其实有点担心 |
[02:10] | About your relationship?Come on. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. | 担心感情? 不会的 小别胜新婚 |
[02:13] | At least for guys like you. | 起码对你们来说是的 |
[02:15] | For guys like me,absence is more often enforcedby the state of California. | 对我来说呢 是限制令让我消失 |
[02:20] | Zoey doesn’t know that I started a new software companywith my old partner. | Zoey还不知道我跟我以前的生意伙伴 开了一家新的软件公司 |
[02:23] | Yeah,with Billy,I know. What’s the big deal? | 和Billy一起的那个 我知道 这有什么大不了的? |
[02:26] | Well,there’s a third partner…that Zoey’s not gonna like. | 还有第三合伙人啦… 那个人Zoey可不会喜欢 |
[02:31] | Walden…you made me a partner? | Walden… 你把我算做合伙人啦? |
[02:35] | All I did was bring you two guys together, | 我只不过让你俩重归于好而已 |
[02:37] | The third partner is Bridget. | 第三个合伙人是Bridget |
[02:39] | Your ex-wife?Come on,I brought you two guys together! | 你前妻? 喂 是我让你俩重归于好的! |
[02:43] | But she helped me design the original code for the software; | 但是她帮忙设计了软件的原始代码 |
[02:45] | I had to bring her in. | 我不得不把她算进来 |
[02:46] | Oh,right,right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:48] | Well,I guess that would make a very awkward conversationwith Zoey. | 这样的话 跟Zoey说还是很尴尬 |
[02:52] | Yeah. I think I’m just gonna tryto slip it in without her noticing. | 对啊 我想就趁她不注意混过去算了 |
[02:56] | Hmm. Story of my life. | 哈 我的人生写照 |
[03:03] | Well,listen,just remember, | 只要记住了 |
[03:06] | that love will get you through times of no money | 让爱伴你度过贫穷的日子 |
[03:08] | better than money will get you through times of no love. | 总比让钱伴你度过无爱的日子好 |
[03:12] | That’s good advice. | 这意见真不错 |
[03:13] | Thank you.And,uh,just to be clear… | 谢谢夸奖 顺便问问… |
[03:16] | uh,I have zero stakein this potential billion-dollar business? | 我跟这个价值十亿的生意 一点关系都不会有? |
[03:20] | Well,actually,I was gonna give youa hundred shares of founders’ stock. | 其实 我是准备给你一百份原始股的 |
[03:24] | If this thing works,it could be worth millions. | 如果公司真成功了 得值上百万呢 |
[03:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:28] | My problem is I still got to figure outhow to explain this to Zoey. | 我现在的问题还是 要想办法怎么跟Zoey说清楚 |
[03:30] | Dump the bitch. Don’t let her screw this up for us. | 把那个贱人甩了 别为了她把咱生意毁了 |
[03:36] | Once again,thank you for the advice. | 再次谢谢你的意见 |
[03:39] | Well,if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你感觉好一点的话 |
[03:40] | I’ve got my own little relationship problem brewing. | 我可以跟你说说 我自己这边感情方面的问题 |
[03:44] | Yeah,that doesn’t make me feel better. | 不会让我感觉好一点啊 |
[03:46] | My girlfriend’s mom and my momhave become lovers. | 我女朋友的妈妈和我妈妈成了情人 |
[03:53] | Okay,that does make me feel better. | 好吧 我确实感觉好多了 |
[04:10] | Two And a Half Men Season 9 Episode 20 | 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo 好汉两个半 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo |
[04:30] | – Can I ask you a question? – What? | – 我能问你个问题吗? – 什么? |
[04:31] | If we just had sex in England, | 如果我们刚刚是在英格兰做的爱 |
[04:33] | would I be lying on the other side of the bed? | 我是不是会躺在床的那一头了? |
[04:37] | Oh,God,I’ve missed you. | 上帝 我真想你 |
[04:39] | I missed you,too.And you can call me Walden. | 我也想你 你叫我Walden就好 (不用叫我上帝~) |
[04:47] | So,what have you been up to? | 你最近干什么呢? |
[04:49] | Actually,I’ve been,like,very,very busy. | 我最近很忙的 |
[04:52] | With what? | 忙什么? |
[04:54] | I started a new software companywith my old partner Billy Stanhope. | 我和我以前的伙伴Billy Stanhope 新开了一家软件公司 |
[04:58] | Walden!Yeah. That’s terrific! | Walden! 这样太好了! |
[05:00] | It’s amazing and,andwe built this amazing product. | 确实很棒 我们还研发了很棒的产品 |
[05:03] | It’s called the electric suitcase. | 叫做电子箱 |
[05:05] | I-It’s gonna completely revolutionizethe global energy market. | 能够给全球能源市场带来革命性的突破 |
[05:08] | Whoa. Sounds big. | 哇 听起来好厉害 |
[05:09] | No,it’s bigger than big. | 比厉害还有高一级 |
[05:10] | I mean,the three of us could end up splitting billions of dollars. | 我们三个可以分到上十亿美元 |
[05:13] | The three of you? | 你们三个? |
[05:15] | What? | 什么? |
[05:16] | You just said the three of you. | 你刚才说你们三个 |
[05:18] | Y-Yes,there are in fact three of us. | 是 啊 是有三个人 |
[05:21] | Who’s the third?Oh,not Alan. | 第三个人是谁? 啊 不要是Alan |
[05:23] | No,God,no. | 不是 绝对不是 |
[05:30] | So,who is it? | 那是谁? |
[05:35] | It’s Bridget. | |
[05:37] | Your ex-wife? | 你前妻? |
[05:38] | There’s nothing I could do. | 我也没办法 |
[05:39] | I mean,she helped write the original code for the software | 是她帮忙写的软件的原始代码 |
[05:41] | so she still owns a third of it. | 所以她有三分之一的股权 |
[05:43] | So you’ve gone into business with a woman | 所以你这是在和 |
[05:45] | who drove her car into your living room | 因为你选了我没选她 |
[05:47] | because you chose me over her? | 而把车开进你家客厅来的女人做生意? |
[05:48] | Crazy world,huh? | 这世界真疯狂 不是吗? |
[05:51] | On the plus side… | 往好的方面想… |
[05:53] | s-she’s sleeping with my ex-partner. So… | 她现在在和我的前合伙人滚床单… |
[05:55] | Why is that a plus side? | 为什么这是好的方面? |
[05:56] | B-Because she’s with him, | 因为她跟他在一起了 |
[05:58] | so you don’t have to worry about me and… her. | 这样你就不用担心我… 跟她了 |
[06:01] | I wasn’t worried about you and her. | 我都没在担心了 |
[06:03] | – Good. – Until just now. | – 那就好 – 直到刚刚 |
[06:06] | Why didn’t you tell me about this before we had sex? | 你为什么不在我们做爱之前告诉我? |
[06:09] | Do you want to have sex now? | 那你现在还愿意做吗? |
[06:10] | – No! – That’s why! | – 当然不愿意! – 那不就完了! |
[06:12] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[06:13] | Oh,come on,Zoey.Don’t make a big deal out of this. | 别这样嘛 Zoey 别这样小题大做的 |
[06:16] | If I told you I was going into business with my ex-husband | 我要是告诉你我要跟我前夫做生意 |
[06:18] | would you consider it a big deal? | 你也会觉得没什么吗? |
[06:20] | No,not at all. | 我是不会介意啊 |
[06:21] | You’re a liar. | 你这个骗子 |
[06:26] | Life would be so much easier if I dated dumb chicks. | 我如果是跟蠢妞约会 可就容易多了 |
[06:29] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[06:31] | It was a compliment. | 夸你呢 |
[06:36] | Here you go. | 来 |
[06:39] | Thank you. So.. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | have you given any thought as to what we’re gonna do about our little.. | 你有没什么想法 就是我们俩的… |
[06:42] | mother situation? | 咱妈的情况? |
[06:44] | Golden Girls Gone Wild? | 金发老妪一夜纵情? |
[06:48] | Hey… what can we do? They’re grown woman.They’ve made a lifestyle choice. | 我们能怎么做呢 她们都是大人了 能自由选择个人的生活方式 |
[06:51] | I have no problem with the lifestyle. | 我对她们的生活方式没意见 |
[06:53] | I’ve tried the lifestyle. | 我自己曾经也试过 |
[06:55] | Really?! When?Who? College? Camp? | 真的?! 虾米时候? 和谁? 上大学时吗 还是夏令营? |
[06:59] | Shut up,Alan. | 闭嘴 Alan |
[07:01] | Sorry. Go ahead. | 不好意思 你接着说 |
[07:03] | How am I supposed to have a relationship with you | 明知你妈是在吃我妈豆腐 |
[07:05] | when your mother is clearly taking sexual advantage of mine? | 我还怎么能和你安心在一起? |
[07:08] | H-Hang on a second. | 打住 |
[07:09] | I don’t think anyone is taking advantage of anyone. | 我不觉得谁在吃谁豆腐 |
[07:11] | You don’t? | 是吗? |
[07:13] | A week ago my mother was living in a retirement community | 一周前 我妈还住在退休老人社区 |
[07:15] | playing golf with her girlfriendsand watching reruns of Cagney & Lacey. | 跟一群女伴打高尔夫 一起看Cagney与Lacey的重播 |
[07:18] | Well,I don’t know.Golf,Cagney & Lacey… | 说不准 又是高尔夫 又是Cagney与Lacey… |
[07:20] | Sounds like she was already halfway there. | 看来你妈已经在往那方面发展了 |
[07:26] | Shut up,Alan. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[07:29] | Oh,good,you’re here. | 太好了 你们都在 |
[07:31] | Mom!What have you done to yourself? | 妈呀 你这是怎么了? |
[07:34] | Evelyn took me shopping.Do you like my new look? | Evelyn带我去购物了 喜欢我的新造型吗? |
[07:37] | Isn’t she gorgeous? | 她简直美呆了 |
[07:38] | Yeah,I-I guess. | 是…吧 |
[07:40] | We also got matching tattoos. | 我们还纹了情侣纹身 |
[07:44] | Oh,Mom,no. | 妈 不要啊 |
[07:45] | See? It’s a little heart. | 看见没 是个爱心 |
[07:48] | Uh,with an “E plus J” in it. | 里面还有你俩名字的首字母 |
[07:50] | I don’t see one on your ankle,Mom. | 怎么没见你脚踝上有啊 妈 |
[07:52] | It’s not on my ankle. | 我的不在脚踝上 |
[07:56] | Oh,glory-oski. | 我的妈妈咪呀 |
[08:00] | Mom,you’ve been gone all day. | 妈 你都出去一天了 |
[08:01] | I thought you and I were gonna spend some time together | 我还想在你回去前 |
[08:03] | before you went back to Sunset Village. | 和你多聚聚呢 |
[08:05] | I know. I’m sorry,sweetheart.We’ve been so busy. | 我知道 很抱歉 亲爱的 我们实在太忙了 |
[08:09] | But don’t worry.You’re gonna be seeing a lot more of me | 不过没关系 我搬到Evy这来以后 |
[08:12] | after I move in with Evy. | 你就能常常见到我了 |
[08:18] | What? | 你说神马? |
[08:19] | I’ve got this huge place.Why shouldn’t she enjoy it? | 反正我这地方大 总该让她享享清福 |
[08:22] | You’re talking about your huge house,right? | 你指的是你的房子吧 |
[08:26] | We’re just gonna pick up some things here | 我们只用给这里添置些东西 |
[08:28] | and then go close up Jean’s condo. | 然后把Jean的房子处理掉 |
[08:30] | And then we’ll start our new life,right,Peaches? | 然后我们就开始新的生活 对不 水蜜桃? |
[08:33] | That’s right,Pumpkin. | 没错 我的小南瓜 |
[08:34] | Come on. | 快来 |
[08:39] | This sort of makes you brother and sister,doesn’t it? | 这样说来 你们就算是兄妹了 |
[08:47] | Is it just me or is… that idea kind of a turn-on? | 除了我 这话是否让你也感觉欲火焚烧? |
[08:51] | It’s just me. | 只是我而已 |
[08:58] | Oh,come on. It’s not that weird.You see your ex-husband all the time. | 别介 没那么严重 你不也常见你前夫么 |
[09:01] | Yeah,because we have a child together. | 那是因为我们有个孩子 |
[09:04] | Okay,well,Bridget and I have a business together. | 那我和Bridget共同经营生意 |
[09:06] | It’s basically the same thing. | 性质都差不多 |
[09:07] | Have you been sniffing glue? | 你脑袋勾芡啦? |
[09:10] | No! They both require nurturing and attention. | 没 可两者都需要精力照顾和培养 |
[09:13] | The only difference is your kid’s gonna cost you a fortune | 唯一的区别是你养孩子得花钱 |
[09:15] | and mine is gonna make a fortune. | 我的生意给我赚钱 |
[09:17] | Wow. Good-bye. | 说得真好 再见 |
[09:18] | Okay,wait,wait,wait,wait.J-Just… | 等等 等等 |
[09:21] | – do one thing for me. – What? | – 只求你做一件事 – 什么事? |
[09:23] | Let’s the three of us have dinner together. | 我们仨一起吃顿饭 |
[09:25] | You want me to have dinner with you and your ex-wife? | 你想我跟你还有你前妻一起吃饭? |
[09:28] | Yes.That way you can see that everything is cool between us. | 没错 这样你就会明白我们之间没什么 |
[09:34] | Come on,Zoey. This is really important to me. | 拜托了 Zoey 这对我真的很重要 |
[09:38] | God,I’m gonna regret this.One dinner. | 天哪 我肯定会后悔的 就一次 |
[09:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:43] | I will see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[09:45] | Good-bye. | 拜拜 |
[09:47] | Well done,old boy. | 好样的 伙计 |
[09:50] | You dodged the crazy girlfriend bullet. | 你躲开了野蛮女友的狂轰乱炸 |
[09:54] | Walden,I’m still outside the door. | Walden 我在门外听着呢 |
[09:58] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你没等我把话说完 |
[09:59] | All right,finish. | 好啊 你说 |
[10:02] | I love you so much. | 我好爱好爱你 |
[10:09] | Here you go. | 茶来了 |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | So did you tell Zoey about working with Bridget? | 你告诉Zoey和Bridget合作的事了吗? |
[10:17] | Uh,yeah. | 告诉她了 |
[10:19] | How’d it go? | 怎么样? |
[10:20] | Not good.But she did agree to have dinner with us. | 不太好 不过她答应和我们一起吃顿饭 |
[10:23] | W-Wait,you’re having dinnerwith your girlfriend and your ex-wife? | 你准备跟你马子和前妻一起吃饭? |
[10:27] | Bad idea? | 这主意不好? |
[10:27] | Well,not as bad as me trying to turn my girlfriend on | 比我拿乱伦臆想 |
[10:30] | with a little incest fantasy,but it’s right up there. | 挑逗我女友强 |
[10:36] | – What else was I gonna do? – Well,I… | – 我还能怎么做? – 这个… |
[10:38] | I’m not gonna dump the bitch. | 我不会把她甩了的 |
[10:41] | Okay.Fine,fine. We’ll just keep our eyes on the prize here. | 行 咱就只看积极面 |
[10:44] | What,your hundred shares in the company? | 你是说你在公司的股份? |
[10:45] | I was more thinking about your happiness,but sure,there’s that. | 我更多是为你的幸福着想 当然也包括那个 |
[10:50] | Hey,uh,this might make you feel better. | 我知道什么能让你高兴起来 |
[10:52] | Uh,I’m having my own bad idea dinner. | 我也有个爆�宓耐聿驮蓟� |
[10:55] | What’s that? | 什么约会? |
[10:56] | Lyndsey,her son,my son,and the two gay grandmas. | Lyndsey和她儿子 我儿子 还有俩儿子的蕾丝边祖母 |
[11:01] | Once again,that does make me feel better. | 是让我感觉好点了 |
[11:04] | Hey,how about this? | 我们这么着 |
[11:05] | Why don’t we meet back here | 咱各自吃完晚饭后 |
[11:07] | after our respective dinners and compare notes? | 回来俩人对比一下 |
[11:09] | Sort of like a recap at the end of a reality show. | 就像真人秀之后的要点回顾 |
[11:11] | Yeah. Yeah,we could,uh,you know,have a little contest. | 是啊 我们比一比 |
[11:14] | See whose dinner was worse. | 看谁的晚餐更�� |
[11:16] | Shame we can’t let America vote on it. | 真可惜不能让全美进行投票 |
[11:19] | Yeah.Or can we? | 是啊 话说回来 真没这可能吗? |
[11:42] | Hey,this is really nice,huh? | 这样真好 不是么? |
[11:48] | Zoey,uh…Bridget and Iwere talking about your… | Zoey…我跟Bridget提到你的… |
[11:55] | …your concerns,andBridget was very eager to assuage them. | …你的担忧 Bridget很乐意澄清一下 |
[12:01] | Right,Bridge? | 是不 Bridge? |
[12:02] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:13] | Let the assuaging begin. | 那就开始吧 |
[12:18] | Anybody? | 没人说话? |
[12:20] | I’ll take a crack at it. | 我来试试 |
[12:25] | No,thank you,Berta. | 不用了 谢谢 Berta |
[12:28] | All right,obviously,this is an awkward situation. | 好吧 现在这状况是很尴尬 |
[12:31] | Walden and I weretogether for many,many years, | 我和Walden在一起多年 |
[12:34] | and you and he have been dating for a few months now, | 而你们才只交往几个月 |
[12:36] | so clearly,you’re insecure about us working together. | 对于我们俩一起工作 你心里不踏实 |
[12:40] | I am not insecure. | 我没有不踏实 |
[12:41] | Right,and there’s no reasonyou should be. | 对呀 也没必要感觉不踏实 |
[12:43] | Yes,I’ve known this guy since high school, | 没错 我们从高中起就认识 |
[12:45] | and yes,we fell in love, | 没错 我们是曾经相爱 |
[12:47] | and yes,we spent many happy years together, | 并在一起幸福生活了很久 |
[12:49] | but the reality now is,we’re simply business partners. | 可现在的事实是 我们只是生意伙伴 |
[12:54] | Right.And not all those years were happy. | 对 而且那些年并非所有的日子 都是幸福快乐的 |
[13:01] | Oh,sure,there were some great times. | 当然 也有过很美好的时光 |
[13:06] | But there were also some bad times. | 不过不好的日子也不少 |
[13:10] | I mean,the point is, | 关键在于 |
[13:12] | is that our relationship now is just strictly business. | 我们现在的关系只限于生意伙伴 |
[13:14] | Oh,speaking of which,we need to upgrade the ventilationfor the server farm. | 说到这个 我们服务器场的通风设备 要升级了 |
[13:18] | Oh,that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[13:19] | Oh,also,I want to build triple redundancy. | 还有 我想建一个三重冗余 |
[13:21] | Of course,but we shouldn’t be talking shop | 可以 不过咱别把Zoey晾在一边 |
[13:24] | and leaving poor Zoey out of the conversation. | 只顾自己谈工作 |
[13:26] | No,that’s all right. I love to hear about Walden’s work. | 没关系的 我喜欢听Walden工作上的事 |
[13:29] | Oh,that’s so sweet. | 好甜蜜哦 |
[13:31] | I’m so glad he found someone like you. | 他能碰到你这样的人我真高兴 |
[13:35] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:37] | After I threw him out,I wondered how he’d survive.He’s so needy. | 我把他甩了之后 真不知他该怎么活 他依赖性太强了 |
[13:41] | I’m not needy. | 我才不是咧 |
[13:42] | – Yeah,you are. – Yes,you are. | – 你就是 – 你就是 |
[13:46] | So what’s the deal?Are you guys in it for the long haul, | 怎么着 你们是打算长相厮守 |
[13:49] | or are you just gonna date and see what happens? | 还是走一步看一步? |
[13:51] | Well,we’re just finding our way for the moment. | 我们还在发展 |
[13:55] | Oh,good. Good.Keep it casual. | 这不挺好的吗 顺其自然就好 |
[13:58] | That way no one can accuse you of going after his money. | 那样就没人会怀疑你贪图他的钱财了 |
[14:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:05] | I’m not after his money. | 我才不贪图他的钱财 |
[14:07] | Oh,no,you misunderstand. | 不是 你误会了 |
[14:09] | I… I’m sure you’re not,but unfortunately, | 我相信你不是 但很不幸的 |
[14:12] | there’s no way to prove it. | 没有证据啊 |
[14:14] | Luckily,I met him when he had nothing, | 幸亏我和他认识时 他还是个穷光蛋 |
[14:16] | so there’s no question about my intentions. | 所以我的动机很单纯 |
[14:20] | Are you questioning my intentions? | 你在怀疑我的动机吗 |
[14:22] | No,she’s not. She’s not. | 不 她没有 没有 |
[14:23] | No,you’re not. You’re not,are you? | 你没有 没有 到底有没有 |
[14:25] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[14:27] | Are you questioning my intentions? | 你怀疑我的动机吗 |
[14:29] | Me? No! | 我吗 当然不了 |
[14:35] | Berta,how is the pot roast coming? | Berta 炖肉好了吗 |
[14:37] | Got another 30 minutes.You guys keep chatting. | 还需要30分钟 你们继续聊啊 |
[14:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[14:46] | Why is my grandmother living with his grandmother? | 为什么我的奶奶和他的奶奶一起住 |
[14:49] | Yeah,I was kind of wondering that myself, | 是啊 我也想知道为什么 |
[14:51] | but I didn’t want to look stupid. | 但是不能显得自己很无知 |
[14:52] | Too late,dude. | 太晚了 伙计 |
[14:55] | You want to handle this,Alan? | 你想来解释吗 Alan |
[14:56] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[14:57] | I wasn’t asking. | 那不是询问的口气 |
[14:59] | All right. Um…Well,fellas,um, | 好吧 伙计们 |
[15:04] | your two grandmas are,uh… are both very lonely, | 你们二位的奶奶 她们 彼此都很寂寞 |
[15:07] | and so,they’ve,uh,decided to become…uh,roommates,uh, | 所以呢 她们就决定成为 室友 |
[15:14] | and keep each other company. | 给彼此作伴 |
[15:17] | Oh,that makes sense. | 噢 有道理 |
[15:19] | Plus,if one of them falls down, | 加上 如果她们中有人摔倒 |
[15:19] | the other can call the ambulance. | 另一个能叫救护车啊 |
[15:21] | What if they both fall down at the same time? | 万一她们同时摔倒了呢 |
[15:24] | Um,I guess they starve to death and die. | 我想她们就活活饿死了吧 |
[15:27] | Unless they go cannibal and try to eat each other. | 或者她们互相残杀 把对方当做食物 |
[15:29] | If that happens,I’m bettingon my grandma eating your grandma. | 如果真的那样的话 我打赌我奶奶把你奶奶给吃了 |
[15:33] | Dude,there’s no way in the worldthat your grandma eats my grandma. | 哥们 你奶奶吃了我奶奶这事是绝对不可能的 |
[15:36] | My grandma totally eats your grandma. | 必须是我奶奶把你奶奶吃了 |
[15:39] | Nuh-uh. If any grandma’s doing any eating,it’s my grandma. | 如果谁能吃人的话 必须是我奶奶 |
[15:42] | No way. Come on. | 怎么可能 别闹了 |
[15:44] | – My grandma has real teeth. – You happy? | – 我奶奶的牙可是真牙 – 现在你高兴了 |
[15:50] | Well,that was great. | 好吧 感觉好极了 |
[15:52] | I’m really glad we got to spend some time together. | 我很开心能和你一起相互了解 |
[15:55] | Yeah,it was lovely. | 是的 感觉很好 |
[15:56] | Yeah. Oh,don’t forgetwe have that meeting with the venture fund tomorrow. | 是啊 别忘了我们明天还要和风险基金会开会 |
[16:00] | Oh,yeah,right. | 是啊 好的 |
[16:01] | – Bye. – Oh,bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[16:03] | Oh,do me a favor,Zoey. | 能帮我个忙吗 Zoey |
[16:05] | Don’t let him wear sandals to the meeting. | 千万别让他穿凉鞋去开会 |
[16:08] | I really don’t tell him what to wear. | 我从不对他的着装指手画脚 |
[16:10] | That’s okay. You’ll learn. | 没关系 你会吸取教训的 |
[16:13] | Don’t wear sandals to the meeting. | 去开会别穿凉鞋 |
[16:15] | – Good night. | – Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[16:17] | – Night-night. – Bye. Drive safe. | – 安咯 – 拜 开车小心 |
[16:21] | I think that went great. | 我觉得进展地不错 |
[16:22] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[16:24] | You don’t? | 你不这么认为 |
[16:25] | I don’t. | 我不这么认为 |
[16:26] | I don’t,either. | 我也不这么认为 |
[16:31] | Did… Um,did I miss something? | 我是不是没留意到什么 |
[16:33] | Obviously,you missed everything. | 很显然 你啥也没注意到 |
[16:35] | That horrible woman won’t be happytill she’s destroyed our relationship, | 那个可怕的女人 不毁掉我们的感情是不会善罢甘休的 |
[16:38] | and she has you back. | 她对你还余情未了 |
[16:40] | What? No!She has a boyfriend. She’s happy. | 什么 不会的 她已经有男友了 她很幸福 |
[16:42] | Oh,how can you be so smart about some thingsand so stupid about others? | 为什么有些事情上你那么聪明 有些事情却那么蠢呢 |
[16:48] | Okay,wait,just to be clear, | 好吧 等等 先说清楚 |
[16:50] | what am I smart about and what am I stupid about?! | 我哪些方面聪明 哪些方面愚笨了 |
[16:55] | Oh,what? Now you can’t hear me! | 干吗 现在装聋作哑了 |
[17:00] | Anybody want more mashed potatoes? | 有人还想要土豆泥吗 |
[17:02] | Oh,gosh,I’m full,Jean,but everything’s so delicious. | 天呐 我饱了 Jean 但是东西实在太美味了 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:06] | And how lucky were you to grow up with Mom’s home cooking? | 吃着妈妈的家常菜长大 你是有多幸运啊 |
[17:09] | Excuse me. You grew up with home cooking,too. | 不好意思 你也是吃家常菜长大的 |
[17:12] | Yes,but the maid did the cooking. | 是的 但是都是女佣做的 |
[17:15] | It was still at home. | 也是家常菜啊 |
[17:18] | Make sure you leave room for dessert. | 记得留肚子吃甜点 |
[17:21] | I made pie. | 我做了派 |
[17:22] | Oh,I love Grandma’s pie. | 我爱死奶奶的派了 |
[17:25] | Yeah,yeah,I heard it,too. | 我也听出来了 |
[17:30] | There’s something I’d like to say. | 有件事我不吐不快 |
[17:32] | Oh,dear God,here it comes. | 我的天啊 又来了 |
[17:35] | It gives me such pleasure to welcome Jean into my home | Jean能住到我家来 |
[17:40] | and to share our new friendship with our two families. | 我们两家人能共同拥有这段新的友谊 我真的很开心 |
[17:44] | Hear,hear. Hear,hear. | 听听 听听 |
[17:47] | And I’d just like to thank Evy for showing me | 我还要感谢Evy教我什么是 |
[17:50] | that it’s never too late to teach an old dog new tricks. | 学到老 活到老 |
[17:56] | Certainly didn’t teach her to fetch a bone. | 当然不是教她怎么拣骨头而已 |
[18:01] | I have a question. | 我有一个问题 |
[18:03] | Oh,God,here it comes. | 天呐 又来了 |
[18:06] | If you and her were cannibals, | 如果你和她相互残杀 |
[18:08] | which do you think would eat the other? | 你觉得谁会吃了谁 |
[18:14] | There you have it,the upside of stupid. | 你终于懂了 笨也有笨的好处 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry,Walden,but Bridget’s right. | 对不起Walden 但Bridget是对的 |
[18:24] | You have history with her; you have none with me. | 你和她有过一段过去 而你和我却没有 |
[18:26] | You can’t even be sure I love you for yourselfand not your money. | 你都无法确定我爱的是你的人还是你的钱 |
[18:29] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[18:30] | I’m saying,I think it might be betterfor both of us if we went our separate ways. | 我是说 我觉得我们分道扬镳 对彼此都好些 |
[18:36] | Okay,that’s one approach…which stinks. | 好吧 这个答案有点咯得慌 |
[18:40] | So,let me make a counterproposal. | 我来还还价码 |
[18:44] | Why don’t you move in with me? | 搬来和我一起生活吧 |
[18:47] | What? | 什么 |
[18:48] | Yeah,you and Ava move in with me. | 你和Ava搬来和我一起住 |
[18:50] | I love you,and I want you in my life, | 我爱你 我想让你成为生活的一部分 |
[18:52] | I want… I want to have a future with you. | 我想和你有个将来 |
[18:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:57] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:59] | Mummy,Mummy,please say yes! | 妈妈 快答应啊 |
[19:01] | What are you doing out of bed?! | 你起来干什么 |
[19:04] | I love you,Walden! | 我爱你Walden |
[19:07] | I love you,Ava. | 我也爱你Ava |
[19:09] | Get back into bed! | 回床上去 |
[19:12] | Hmm. Let’s see.So,that’s one vote for yes,and I vote yes, | 我算算 有一票是同意 我也投同意 |
[19:16] | so,the motion is passed. | 所以提议通过了 |
[19:20] | There is one tiny little problem. | 只有一个小问题 |
[19:22] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[19:23] | If Ava and I move in, | 如果Ava和我都搬进来 |
[19:26] | isn’t somebody going to have to move out? | 是不是意味着有人得搬出去了 |
[19:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[19:37] | I don’t know. Just felt a little shiver go down my spine. | 不知道 只是感觉后脊一凉 |
[19:53] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[19:57] | I got to ask.What’s with the tea? | 我必须问一句 老是沏茶干嘛 |
[19:59] | You make it for me. You make it for Lyndsey. | 你给我沏 也给Lyndsey沏 |
[20:01] | Well,I’ve got a little philosophy. | 我个人有一个原则 |
[20:03] | When someone’s nice enoughto let me into their home or their pants, | 当有人愿意让我进他家门或裤门的时候 |
[20:06] | I like to show my appreciation. | 我想聊表谢意 |
[20:08] | Without spending any money. | 而且是免费的 |
[20:09] | You know me so well. | 你太了解我了 |
[20:12] | So,recap.How’d your dinner go? | 所以回到原话题 晚饭吃的怎么样 |
[20:15] | Oh,pretty well,actually. | 事实上 挺好的 |
[20:16] | The grandmas were on their best behavior, | 奶奶们表现都不错 |
[20:18] | and the two boys– well,let’s just say, | 至于那两个男孩 不得不说 |
[20:19] | they’re gonna be living with us for a long,long time. And you? | 今后很长一段时间 他们都要和我们住一块了 你呢 |
[20:24] | Oh,good,good. It went really good. | 很好 我的也挺好 |
[20:26] | So,everything’s okay with Zoey? | 和Zoey还好吗 |
[20:27] | Yeah,it’s fantastic. | 是啊 好极了 |
[20:29] | Sounds like everything’s great with you and Lyndsey,huh? | 你和Lyndsey处得也不错吧 |
[20:31] | Oh,yeah,more than good. | 是的 好到不能再好了 |
[20:32] | Oh,forgot the honey. | 忘记蜂蜜了 |
[20:37] | She owns her own home,right? | 她有自己的住处 对吗 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:43] | Think I may be coming down with something. | 我觉得我可能感染了什么病 好汉两个半 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo |
[21:01] | Two And a Half Men Season 9 Episode 20 | 720p版本调校:C.Ronaldo |