时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[00:20] | I was before you ate that last garlic knot. | 你吃掉最后一个蒜香面包结前还挺开心 |
[00:23] | Oh, I’m serious. I mean, | 我是说认真的 |
[00:25] | don’t you think our relationship has become a little bit predictable? | 你不觉得我们的关系越来越一成不变了吗 |
[00:27] | Predictable? Yes. | 一成不变 没错 |
[00:29] | Why do you ask? | 干嘛问 |
[00:31] | Well, I was thinking that maybe we could spice things up a little. | 我在想 也许可以刺激一下 |
[00:35] | What’d you have in mind? | 有什么想法 |
[00:36] | Well, um… | 这个嘛… |
[00:38] | I have been reading Fifty Shades of Grey. | 我最近在读《五十度灰》 |
[00:38] | 畅销情色小说三部曲之一 内容涉及捆梆性虐等重口味性爱内容 | |
[00:43] | And I have some silk scarves | 恰好我也有不少丝巾 |
[00:45] | and, uh, some duct tape. | 还有胶带 |
[00:48] | Do you see this taking place in a bedroom | 在你的幻想中 这是在卧室进行的 |
[00:50] | or the back of a panel van? | 还是绑架人用的货车里 |
[00:52] | I don’t know. I’m only halfway through the book. | 不知道 我刚读到一半 |
[00:55] | Forget the book. | 别想那书了 |
[00:56] | What about you? Do you have any fantasies? | 你自己呢 有什么性幻想吗 |
[00:59] | Ugh, of course I do. | 当然有 |
[01:00] | If lived only my regular life, I’d eat a rifle. | 要不是靠意淫支撑 我早吞枪自尽了 |
[01:03] | Tell me one. | 说一个来听听 |
[01:07] | guess I always wanted to… | 貌似我一直有在想… |
[01:10] | take some naughty pictures of you. | 拍一些你的艳照之类的 |
[01:12] | – We could do that. – Really? | -可以啊 -真的吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah, why not? There’s already a lot available online. | 当然 有何不可 反正网上也能找到不少 |
[01:20] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[01:22] | Oh, well, I-I-I guess it’s a-a clich? For a guy, but, um… | 这个可能就是常见的男人幻想了 |
[01:27] | I’ve always wanted to have a-a threesome. | 但我其实一直想试试3P |
[01:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:31] | Now, I know it’s silly. I know. | 我知道这蠢毙了 我知道 |
[01:33] | No, I mean, okay, we can do it. | 不不 我是说 好吧 我们可以试试 |
[01:38] | If you are messing with me, | 你要是在逗我玩的话 |
[01:39] | there is no way I will ever forgive you! | 我绝对不会原谅你的 |
[01:41] | I’m not messing with you. | 我没逗你玩 |
[01:43] | Seriously, we can have a threesome? | 你说真的 我们可以玩3P |
[01:45] | Come on, you’d do the same for me. | 拜托 要是我想 你也会同意的 |
[01:47] | Of course I would. | 确定一定肯定会 |
[01:48] | Good, ’cause I have a fantasy of my own. | 很好 我其实也有自己的性幻想 |
[01:50] | Oh, hmm, lay it on me, baby. | 尽管说吧 宝贝 |
[01:53] | I want to have a threesome also. | 我也想玩3P |
[01:55] | See? See? | 看到没看到没 |
[01:57] | This is why communication is so important in a relationship. | 所以说沟通是恋爱的基石嘛 |
[02:00] | I mean, two minutes ago | 说实话 两分钟前 |
[02:02] | I didn’t care if you lived or died. | 你是死是活我都不在意 |
[02:04] | Now I love you more than any man has ever loved a woman. | 而现在 我却爱你在心无人敌 |
[02:08] | You complete me, | 你充实了我 |
[02:09] | but add another chick and I’ll complete myself. | 但如果再加个妞 我就可以”自我”充实了 |
[02:13] | Great! | 太好了 |
[02:14] | So what’s your pleasure, treasure? | 你喜欢什么型的 宝贝 |
[02:15] | Blonde? Brunette? | 金发的 褐发的 |
[02:16] | Someone with a little junk in the trunk? | 丰臀型的 |
[02:18] | No, no. | 不不 |
[02:19] | In my threesome, there’s you, me, | 我想要的3P是你 我 |
[02:22] | and another guy. | 再加一个男的 |
[02:33] | An-Another guy? | 男..男的 |
[02:34] | Yep. | 对 |
[02:36] | Boy, I don’t know. | 心情好复杂啊 |
[02:40] | I mean, I-I never thought about it, you know, that-that way. | 我可从没想过那样的3P |
[02:44] | Four balls, two bats and one mitt. Uh… | 四颗球 两只球棒 一个手套… |
[02:48] | Could be fun. | 会很棒的 |
[02:49] | Yeah, yeah, but, uh, who would the other guy even be? | 是 是 可要找谁来当那个男的呢 |
[02:59] | Oh, crap. | 我靠 |
[03:35] | So, you want to have a threesome with me and Walden? | 所以 你想跟我和沃顿玩3P |
[03:37] | You have your fantasy; I have mine. | 你有你的性幻想 我也有我的嘛 |
[03:39] | Yeah, but mine’s a traditional, wholesome three-way. | 是没错 可我想的更传统更健康 |
[03:43] | You, me and an anonymous drunken slut, the way God intended. | 你我再加个喝醉的小妞 像上帝安排的那样 |
[03:49] | Walden is a friend. Plus, we see him all the time. | 沃顿是朋友 而且大家每天都碰面的 |
[03:51] | – So? – So it’ll be awkward. | -那又怎样 -那就很尴尬啊 |
[03:53] | Not for me. | 我反正不尴尬 |
[03:55] | I-I just don’t think it’s a good time. | 我觉得现在不是时候 |
[03:57] | I mean, he just broke up with Zoey, | 我是说 他刚和佐伊分手 |
[03:58] | and he’s feeling very vulnerable right now. | 现在是最脆弱的时候 |
[04:00] | I think this would help. | 我觉得这能帮到他 |
[04:01] | You know, he needs to get back on the horse, | 他需要振作起来 上马再战 |
[04:03] | and in this case, neigh! | 而我这匹马 任”骑” |
[04:08] | Do we have a deal? | 你同意了吗 |
[04:11] | All right, after we have mine, we will approach Walden… | 好吧 先按我的方式来 然后再找沃顿 |
[04:13] | – No, no, no, no. I go first. – Why? | -不行不行 我先 -为什么 |
[04:16] | Speaking from experience, | 根据之前的经验教训 |
[04:17] | once you get yours, I’ll never get mine. | 你一旦满足了 我就没得爽了 |
[04:23] | I am offended… | 人家很受伤 |
[04:25] | that you would insinuate that I would break a sacred trust. | 你居然暗示我会背弃这种神圣的信任 |
[04:29] | I love you, Lyndsey, and if you can’t believe in me, | 我爱你 琳赛 如果你不能信任我 |
[04:32] | then-then we have bigger problems in our relationship | 那我们的问题就不只是 |
[04:35] | than whose dirty, nasty hump-fest we have first. | 谁能先享受下流无耻的3P了 |
[04:38] | Take it or leave it. | 接不接受一句话 |
[04:42] | Take it. | 接受 |
[04:46] | Oh, I plan to. | 老娘的计划就没失手过 |
[04:56] | Gorgeous day, isn’t it? | 天气真好啊 是吧 |
[04:58] | Wonder what the poor people are doing. | 真好奇那些穷人现在会在做什么 |
[05:01] | One of them is asking me what the poor people are doing. | 其中一个正在问我穷人会在做什么 |
[05:05] | Rich, good-looking, and funny. | 高富帅 又幽默 |
[05:09] | God certainly gave with three hands. | 这人还真是有如神”柱”啊 |
[05:11] | Hey, speaking of three hands, um… | 说到神柱 |
[05:15] | there’s, uh, something I-I need to ask you. | 我有点事想问问你 |
[05:18] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[05:20] | Oh, boy, where do I start? Uh… | 天啊 该从何说起呢 |
[05:22] | Okay, here’s the deal. Um, | 好吧 是这样的 |
[05:24] | things with Lyndsey and me have gotten a little stale, uh, | 我和琳赛之间越来越没激情了 |
[05:27] | sexually speaking. Everything is by the numbers. | 尤其是性事 一切都只是照本宣科 |
[05:29] | I get it. You’re skipping right from 68 to 70. | 我懂了 老套姿势随便几下就收工了 |
[05:33] | Exactly, exactly. | 没错 没错 |
[05:36] | Um, anyhoo, uh… | 总而言之… |
[05:38] | we’ve come up with a solution. | 我想到一个解决办法 |
[05:41] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[05:42] | We’re going to have a, uh, a threesome. | 我们想要搞… 3P |
[05:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:48] | What? She agreed to that? Yep. | -什么 她同意吗 -是的 |
[05:51] | Dude, way to go! | 不错啊 哥们 |
[05:54] | Yeah, yeah, it’s great. | 是啊 是不错 |
[05:56] | Um, the thing is, um, | 但问题是 |
[05:58] | Lyndsey wants to have a sausage fest before the clambake. | 琳赛得先吃”香肠”拼盘 我才能喝”鲍鱼”汤 |
[06:04] | That’s clever. | 你好会用词啊 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[06:06] | Yeah, she-she has this crazy idea | 她有一个疯狂的想法 |
[06:08] | that before I have my threesome, | 就是在让我玩一次3P之前 |
[06:10] | she wants to have one of her own. | 她得自己选人3P |
[06:13] | Whoa, what, hold on, w… | 等会 |
[06:14] | she wants to have a threesome without you? | 她想和别人3P不带你吗 |
[06:16] | Oh, no, no, I’m gonna be there, uh, uh, but with… | 不是的 带着我 不过 |
[06:19] | another guy. | 还加一个其他男人 |
[06:21] | Yeah, and the-the really crazy part is… | 但是最疯狂的还在后面 |
[06:27] | …um, uh, that she wants the other guy, | 她想要的那个其他男人 |
[06:30] | uh, to be, um, you. | 就是你 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 是嘛 |
[06:39] | Yeah, now, I-I-I told her that there was no way… | 我告诉她绝对不可能 |
[06:41] | Oh, no, no, no, I’m in. | 没关系啊 算我一个 |
[06:45] | Wh-What? What? You’re in? | 什么 你同意了 |
[06:47] | Yeah, sure. It sounds like fun. | 不错啊 听起来挺有意思 |
[06:49] | You know, now that Zoey and I aren’t together, | 佐伊和我现在也不在一起了 |
[06:50] | I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t be doing my own thing. | 我没理由不做点自己的事情啊 |
[06:53] | And Lyndsey’s own thing. | 帮琳赛”做”点事情啊 |
[06:55] | Probably not your own thing. | 估计不会帮你”做”什么事情 |
[06:57] | Well, a-are you sure? | 你确定了是吗 |
[06:59] | Why not? Time to shake things up, | 为什么不 也是时候了 |
[07:01] | get out of my comfort zone, you know? | 是时候我上马再战江湖了 |
[07:03] | Maybe slip into your comfort zone. | 可能会战到你的”江湖” |
[07:06] | Get it? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[07:09] | I got it. | 了解 |
[07:11] | Well, I guess… I guess I should let Lyndsey know. | 我告诉琳赛去 |
[07:15] | Um, she’ll be thrilled. | 她会很激动的 |
[07:17] | As am I. | 就像我一样 |
[07:18] | Yay. | 好棒哦 |
[07:20] | Hey, wait. Do y… | 等会 |
[07:22] | you want to do this, right? | 你确定你想做吗 |
[07:23] | Oh, oh, absolutely. Uh, you know, | 绝对的 |
[07:24] | I’m-I’m very open-minded, uh, about sexual matters. | 你知道我对床笫之欢总是很开放的 |
[07:28] | After all, I-I did grow up during the sexual revolution. | 我是在性革命时期长大的 |
[07:30] | Well, technically, a-a few years after, but there were still | 虽然是结束过后几年 |
[07:33] | condoms and diaphragms layin’ all over the place. | 但是避孕套和子宫帽还是满大街都是 |
[07:37] | Oh, and, uh, just a heads-up, | 提前说一下啊 |
[07:40] | um… exit only. | 只出”不进”哟 |
[07:44] | Nope, not even a thumb. | 手指都别碰一下 |
[07:53] | I am so happy you said yes. | 我很高兴你能同意 |
[07:55] | I am honored you asked. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[07:57] | Aren’t you adorable? | 你太可爱了 |
[07:59] | Not as adorable as you. | 哪里有你可爱啊 |
[08:02] | Yeah, yeah, we’re all adorable. | 明白了 大家都可爱 |
[08:05] | Let’s… W-W-We need to establish some ground rules. | 让我们把规矩定一定 |
[08:08] | Sure, like what? | 好的 比如呢 |
[08:09] | Uh, well, uh, for instance, uh, there are a few things | 比如有些事情 |
[08:12] | that I happen to know Lyndsey is not exactly fond of doing. | 我知道琳赛是很反感的 |
[08:16] | No, I’m good. | 我没什么顾忌的 |
[08:18] | R-Really? You’re good? | 你确定吗 |
[08:21] | With everything? | 百无禁忌吗 |
[08:23] | Even the Philadelphia Dump Truck? | 倾卸卡车式的 给你”颜射”瞧瞧也行吗 |
[08:26] | Back it up. | 尽管”倾泄”吧 |
[08:33] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[08:34] | Uh, well, I guess this goes without saying, | 这个其实不说大家也知道 |
[08:36] | but, uh, you know, we’re not making Band-Aids here, | 我们这三人行只有一人”湿”焉 |
[08:39] | so Johnson should never meet Johnson, so… | 所以她为主 其他两棒保持距离 |
[08:43] | True. | 有道理 |
[08:44] | Two dongs don’t make a right. | 一海容不下二”龙” |
[08:53] | Oh, oh, and speaking of, um, | 既然说到这里 |
[08:54] | if you have any desire to stick your tongue in my mouth, | 如果你想把舌头放进我的嘴巴里 |
[08:59] | just stick your tongue in her mouth, | 最好是伸进她的嘴巴 |
[09:00] | and then she’ll stick her tongue in my mouth, | 然后她再把舌头放进我嘴巴里 |
[09:02] | and we’ll consider the circle complete. | 然后就当做圆满达成 |
[09:06] | Fine. | 好的 |
[09:08] | It’s your loss. | 你自己的损失 |
[09:12] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我说几句吧 |
[09:17] | Friends may come and friends may go, | 朋友来来去去 |
[09:20] | friends may peter out, you know. | 进入你生活 又离开你生活 |
[09:24] | But here’s to us, through thick and thin, | 可对我们而言却是越来越紧密 |
[09:27] | peter out and peter in. | “进进出出”乐无穷 |
[09:32] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 |
[09:36] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[09:38] | So, what do you say? | 你们觉得如何 |
[09:40] | Let’s get these balls rollin’. | 大伙滚”蛋” 上床开战吧 |
[10:12] | This is okay, what we’re doing, right? | 我们做这事 不是犯傻吧 |
[10:14] | W-We’re all consenting adults. | 我们都是思虑成熟的成年人 |
[10:16] | Oh. Oh, yeah, sure. | 当然啦 |
[10:18] | Sure. | 肯定的 |
[10:19] | I mean, you know, if one of us was mentally impaired, | 如果我们其中一人是智力缺陷 |
[10:22] | then the-the consent might be suspect. | 那这个想法才会被质疑 |
[10:27] | True. I mean, I-if you were required to wear a helmet or… | 如果你按规定得戴头盔或者 |
[10:31] | have a service dog… | 需要一只导盲犬 |
[10:35] | that might be construed as taking advantage. | 那才算是占你便宜了 |
[10:37] | Yeah, yeah, but everybody here | 但是我们都很正常 |
[10:39] | knows what they’re getting into, so… | 都知道自己要做什么 |
[10:41] | Yeah, no one’s taking their pants off for a candy bar. | 我们不是被怪叔叔骗 “脱裤”换糖果 |
[10:44] | Or absolution. | 或是在教堂被… |
[10:48] | Um, so, listen, uh, | 听我说 |
[10:51] | don’t feel obligated to bring your “A” Game today, okay? | 今天你不要拿出你最好的水准 |
[10:55] | My “A” Game? | 什么最好的水准 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I mean, what I’m saying is | 是啊 我的意思是 |
[10:59] | you’re younger than I am; | 你比我年轻 |
[11:00] | you’re prettier than I am; there’s more… | 你比我帅气 你比我… |
[11:04] | of you than there is of me. | 你比我好的”地方”太多了 |
[11:07] | What do you want me to do? | 那你想我怎么样 |
[11:09] | Well, I’m just saying, | 我是说 |
[11:09] | we’re playing on a public course here. | 我们在公共球场上玩 |
[11:10] | Spot me a couple of strokes. | 也让我几球吧 |
[11:16] | You just be the maypole | 你乖乖当五月节花柱 |
[11:16] | 瑞典人仲夏节 会有桦树叶围绕的五月节花柱 女人会拿着飘带绕着花柱转圈舞蹈 | |
[11:17] | and let her run around with the ribbons. | 让她拿着飘带围着你跳舞就好 |
[11:21] | No, no, that is not my style. | 不 这不是我的作风 |
[11:23] | I’m very aggressive. | 我攻击性超强 |
[11:26] | I’m in it to win it. | 一旦参与 就要赢 |
[11:29] | What do you think, boys? | 你们觉得如何呀 先生们 |
[11:32] | I am definitely gonna win it. | 我一定会赢的 |
[11:36] | Oh, yeah, well, we’ll see about that. | 是吗 走着瞧 |
[11:38] | Uh, you do look beautiful, darling. | 你看起来美呆了 亲爱的 |
[11:40] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:48] | This is probably bad to say, | 现在说这种话可能不合适 |
[11:50] | but Zoey had an outfit like that | 但这衣服 佐伊也有一身 |
[11:53] | she used to wear all the time. | 她之前经常穿 |
[11:55] | Well, not all the time. | 其实也不是经常啦 |
[11:56] | Just when we were having sex. | 她只在我们做爱的时候穿 |
[11:59] | Which was pretty much all the time. | 不过我们倒是经常做爱 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 真可怜 小宝贝 |
[12:04] | Oh, I guess we’re starting, okay, uh, um… | 看来我们开始了 好吧 |
[12:16] | You know, I-I, um, I not only loved Zoey. | 我 我不但深爱佐伊 |
[12:20] | I also loved her daughter. | 我还对她的女儿宠爱有加 |
[12:23] | That is beautiful. | 真是太美好了 |
[12:37] | I kinda thought we were gonna be family. | 我还以为会跟她们会成为一家人 |
[12:38] | We’re your family now. | 现在我们就是你的家人 |
[12:41] | I’m starting to feel a little like a very distant cousin. | 我开始觉得我像个很疏远的表亲 |
[12:48] | I miss her so much. | 我好想她啊 |
[12:54] | I’d have given odds that I’d be the one crying. | 我还以为会哭的是我呢 |
[13:07] | Walden, you doing okay in there? | 沃顿 你在里面还好吗 |
[13:09] | I’m okay. I just need a minute. | 我没事 再等我一下 |
[13:14] | – Maybe this just isn’t meant to be. – Why not? | -或许我们不应该这样做 -为什么不 |
[13:17] | The man is clearly upset. | 那家伙明显很伤心 |
[13:18] | Oh, boo-hoo. | 哪又怎样 |
[13:25] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[13:26] | Hey, no need to apologize. | 无需道歉 |
[13:29] | In fact, if it would help, | 老实说 如果有用的话 |
[13:30] | you can close your eyes and pretend I’m Zoey. | 你可以闭上眼 把我当做佐伊 |
[13:33] | – Really? – Of course. | -真的可以吗 -当然可以啦 |
[13:35] | Um, should I pretend you’re somebody else? | 那我能把你当成别人吗 |
[13:36] | Do whatever you want. | 随便你啦 |
[13:41] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[13:42] | Let’s-let’s try that. | 我们来试一下吧 |
[13:43] | – Attaboy. – Okay. | -乖孩子 -好的 |
[13:52] | Oh, Zoey. | 佐伊 |
[13:54] | Oh, Walden, | 沃顿 |
[13:55] | give me a good shagging, won’t you? | 我们来好好干一炮 好不好 |
[14:00] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[14:02] | I can’t do this! | 我真的做不到 |
[14:06] | “Give us a good shagging, won’t you? “ | “我们来好好干一炮 好不好” |
[14:08] | What? That’s a thing. | 干嘛 助兴而已 |
[14:11] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[14:11] | Let’s just make sure we don’t get a crybaby for my threesome. | 换我3P时 别找个会哭哭啼啼的娃就行 |
[14:14] | Your threesome? | 你的3P |
[14:15] | We haven’t even had mine yet. | 我的还没有实现呢 |
[14:17] | Uh, I beg to differ. | 恕难同意 |
[14:19] | I held up my part of the bargain. | 在这次交易里 我可是坚持到了最后 |
[14:20] | If I serve pie and nobody’s hungry, | 如果我提供吃的 可没人想吃 |
[14:22] | it still counts as dessert. | 那也算我服务到位了啊 |
[14:28] | I suppose. | 算是吧 |
[14:30] | Now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[14:31] | Well, not that you care, but I did take a lethal dose | 虽然你不在乎 但在我们开始前 |
[14:33] | of boner pills before we started. | 我吃了过量的壮阳药 |
[14:36] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[14:37] | I’m either going to have sex or a stroke. | 我现在要么做爱 要么中风 |
[14:43] | Your call. | 全由你决定 |
[14:46] | Come on. Let’s go to your bedroom. | 走吧 我们去你房间 |
[14:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:49] | I’d rather take care of you for the next 20 minutes | 我宁愿委屈”照顾”你20分钟 |
[14:51] | than the next 20 years. | 也不想照顾你20年 |
[14:53] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这精神 |
[15:00] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气真好 |
[15:02] | Why don’t you go down to the beach | 你何不去沙滩上 |
[15:03] | and find some kids to play with? | 找几个小孩玩玩 |
[15:05] | I don’t wanna. | 不想去 |
[15:07] | Okay, why don’t you go ride your bike? | 好吧 那不然骑骑脚踏车 |
[15:10] | I don’t feel like it. | 没心情 |
[15:11] | Well, you can’t sit in the house all day, | 你不能一整天坐在屋子里 |
[15:13] | staring at that computer. | 就这样盯着电脑看啊 |
[15:15] | I made a billion dollars doing this. | 我的十亿身家就是这么挣的 |
[15:18] | Carry on. | 那请继续 |
[15:28] | Great to see you. What’s up? | 很高兴见到你 有事吗 |
[15:31] | Well, I got a most interesting phone call this morning. | 我早上接到一通超级有意思的电话 |
[15:35] | From Lyndsey. | 是林赛打来的 |
[15:38] | Alan’s Lyndsey? | 艾伦的那个林赛吗 |
[15:39] | The-the one with the drinking problem? | 有酗酒问题的那个吗 |
[15:42] | The very same. | 就是她 |
[15:44] | What she ha… What did she want? | 她…她打给你干嘛 |
[15:46] | Well, she wanted to tell me, in no particular order, | 她打来告诉我 原话顺序我不记得了 |
[15:49] | that you’re a great guy, | 她说你是个好男人 |
[15:51] | that you’re still very much in love with me | 说你还深爱着我 |
[15:54] | and that I’m a complete idiot for breaking up with you. | 还说我是傻子才跟你分手 |
[15:57] | I am. I am. You are. | 她说的三句话都对 |
[16:00] | You didn’t put her up to that call, did you? | 不是你让她打这通电话的 对吧 |
[16:03] | No, not at all. | 不 当然不是 |
[16:05] | I do miss you. | 我也想你 |
[16:06] | It’s been very hard for me too. | 我也不好受 |
[16:08] | I was kinda hoping that you’d say that. | 我其实有偷偷希望你是这感觉 |
[16:12] | So, do you think that… | 那么 你觉得… |
[16:13] | You, sir, can make out with my girlfriend | 先生 随时欢迎你和 |
[16:16] | any time you want. | 我的女友亲热 |
[16:20] | You got her so worked up, | 你把她撩拨得热血沸腾 |
[16:21] | she humped my brains out. | 她把我上得快精尽人亡了 |
[16:28] | So, where were we? | 我们说到哪里了 |
[16:29] | I miss you, you miss me, ah. | 我想你 你想我 |
[16:49] | What did I do? | 我做错什么啦 |
[16:55] | Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | 妈呀 爹呀 我的七舅姥爷 |
[16:57] | This is just like Christmas morning. | 这就像圣诞节早晨一样 |
[16:59] | But instead of celebrating the birth of our Lord, | 但不是庆祝上帝的诞生 |
[17:01] | little Alan’s gonna get some strange. | 而是小艾伦要享艳福了 |
[17:04] | I know you’re excited, | 我知道你很兴奋 |
[17:06] | but the first step is selecting the right girl. | 但第一步是要挑对人 |
[17:08] | Hey, what about that blonde over there? | 那边金发那个怎么样 |
[17:11] | Eh, I guess. | 一般吧 |
[17:13] | What’s wrong with her? | 她哪里不好了 |
[17:14] | Well, her outfit’s a little matchy-matchy, isn’t it? | 她穿的有点土不拉唧的 不是吗 |
[17:17] | The outfit’s going to be on the floor of the bedroom. | 衣服还不是会被扔在卧室的地板上 |
[17:19] | Well, still, it says something about her lack of imagination. | 可这还是表明她缺乏想像力 |
[17:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | Hey, how ’bout the redhead? | 那个红发的怎么样 |
[17:26] | Ooh, redheads. | 红发妞 |
[17:27] | They do dirty things. | 她们很没下限的 |
[17:30] | So, should we approach her? | 那么要上去搭讪吗 |
[17:31] | No, no, hang on. Hang on. | 不 等等 |
[17:32] | She’s got a tramp stamp. | 她后腰有骚女纹身 |
[17:34] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[17:35] | It’s a little skanky, isn’t it? | 有点太放荡了吧 不是吗 |
[17:37] | We’re trying to invite her to a threesome. | 我们是要找她来玩3P |
[17:39] | Skanky is good. | 放荡是必须的 |
[17:41] | You’re right. You’re right. | 没错 没错 |
[17:43] | Oh, although, she does have cankles. | 不过她的脚踝好肥 |
[17:46] | Skanky cankles. | 放荡的肥脚踝 |
[17:48] | Isn’t that what they call Santa Claus in Norway? | 在挪威不就是这样称呼圣诞老人的吗 |
[17:51] | Are you done? | 你有完没完 |
[17:53] | Sorry, just a little case of the pre-menage jitters. | 抱歉 只是有点大战前的小紧张 |
[17:58] | You do realize if I wasn’t here, | 你应该知道如果我不在这里 |
[17:59] | you couldn’t get any of these women? | 你跟这里的任何一个女人都没戏 |
[18:01] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这点我可不太同意 |
[18:02] | I still have a few moves up my sleeve. | 我还是有些绝招的 |
[18:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:05] | Be my guest. | 秀出来吧 |
[18:07] | Fine. Okay, watch this. | 好的 瞧着点儿 |
[18:12] | – Hello. – No. | -你好 -想都别想 |
[18:21] | I’m good with whoever you pick. | 你挑谁我都没意见 |
[18:26] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[18:27] | The only reason you’re doing this | 你愿意做这个的唯一原因 |
[18:28] | is because it’s your husband’s fantasy? | 是因为这是你老公的性幻想吗 |
[18:31] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[18:32] | Ah. | 明白了 |
[18:36] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:37] | What a view. | 景色真美 |
[18:39] | The view from here is pretty good, too. | 从这里看她的”景色”也不错 |
[18:41] | Certainly is. | 的确 |
[18:45] | I’m gonna end up watching from the sidelines again, aren’t I? | 我又是只有在一旁看的份儿了 对吗 |
[18:47] | You’re lucky you can get to watch. | 你能看就已经够幸运了 |
[18:57] | You two look really lovely. | 你俩看起来好有爱 |
[18:59] | Y-You could actually be sisters. | 你们可以做姐妹 |
[19:01] | That is exactly wrong. | 对姐妹的幻想也太龌龊了 |
[19:04] | Oh, no, I meant, uh, I meant, uh, sistahs. | 不 我意思是 好姐妹 |
[19:07] | like, uh, “sistahs doing it for themselves.” | 比如 姐姐妹妹”胸器”来 |
[19:11] | What’s the deal? | 他什么毛病 |
[19:12] | Is he dying and this is on his bucket list? | 他快死了 在完成遗愿清单吗 |
[19:15] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[19:16] | Just stay focused on me. | 注意力放我身上就好 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:20] | So, uh, shall we get this party started? | 那么 可以让派对开始了吗 |
[19:23] | Great. Is there somewhere where I can just freshen up? | 很好 有地方给我梳洗一下吗 |
[19:26] | Sure, the bathroom’s down the hall. | 当然 洗手间在走廊尽头 |
[19:28] | Okay, be right back. | 好的 我马上回来 |
[19:33] | Um, so, how are we slicing up this pie? | 那么 这块肥肉怎么分 |
[19:36] | What? | 什么 |
[19:36] | You know, who gets what when? | 什么时候谁下手哪部分 |
[19:38] | Or we just gonna take shifts | 或是我们轮流 |
[19:39] | and tap each other out like wrestlers? | 像摔跤手一样轮流上阵 |
[19:44] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[19:46] | So, uh, how do you know Lyndsey and, uh, the old guy? | 你是怎么认识林赛和那个老家伙的 |
[19:51] | Oh, Alan. | 艾伦 |
[19:52] | He lives here. This is my house. | 他住在这里 这是我的家 |
[19:55] | No kidding. | 真的呀 |
[19:57] | Oh, oh, and one more thing: | 还有一件事 |
[19:58] | um, if I yell “cheeseburger,” It means I’m getting close, | 如果我大叫”芝士汉堡” 就表示我快结束了 |
[20:01] | and you need to whack me on the back of the head | 你得往我后脑门儿上来下猛的 |
[20:03] | ’cause I want this to last. | 因为我想坚持得长久些 |
[20:05] | You’re so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[20:07] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[20:11] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[20:13] | No! | 不好 |
[20:14] | Oh, man! | 要命 |
[20:15] | I just cannot catch a break. | 才不盯着一秒就出事 |
[20:36] | She sounds fun. | 有她加入一定很爽 |
[20:41] | So does he. | 有他也会 |
[20:45] | You know, if we close our eyes and don’t say anything… | 如果我们闭上眼睛不出声 |
[20:49] | Way ahead of you, Walden. | 早想到了 沃顿 |
[20:53] | Cheeseburger! | 芝士汉堡 |