时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Zoey, will you do me the honor of becoming… | 佐伊 你愿意成为… |
[00:07] | Zoey Hyde Tottingham-Pierce-Schmidt? | 佐伊·海德·拖廷汉姆·皮尔斯·施密特吗 |
[00:12] | No, I’m sorry! I can’t do it! | 不 对不起 我做不到 |
[00:17] | I need an answer. | 我要个回答 |
[00:19] | There’s someone else. | 我心里有别人了 |
[00:22] | Look, I’m just gonna be alone for a while. | 我准备单身一段时间 |
[00:24] | And if the real thing comes along, I’ll know it. | 如果真爱来敲门 我会知道的 |
[00:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[00:29] | Can I have your nuts? | 我能吃你的坚果[睾丸]吗 |
[00:32] | This girl’s really interesting. | 这个妞好有趣哦 |
[00:33] | Actually, I think you know her. Her name’s Rose. | 其实你认识她 她叫罗丝 |
[00:36] | See ya! | 我闪了 |
[00:38] | She’s devious and deceptive! | 她狡猾又虚伪 |
[00:40] | She’s probably listening to us right now! | 没准她现在就在偷听我们说话呢 |
[00:42] | Hey, Rose, how ya doing?! | 罗丝 近来好吗 |
[00:45] | I told Alan that we met. Boy, did you call that one. | 我告诉艾伦我们见面的事了 |
[00:47] | Let me guess. At some point did he say, | 我猜猜 他肯定有说 |
[00:49] | “She’s probably listening to us right now”? | “没准她现在就在偷听我们说话呢” |
[00:51] | “Hey, Rose, how ya doing?!” | “罗丝 近来可好” |
[00:54] | He is very suspicious of you. | 他对你很怀疑 |
[00:57] | Are you suspicious of me? | 你怀疑我吗 |
[00:58] | More curious than suspicious. | 我是好奇多过怀疑 |
[01:00] | Good. | 那就好 |
[01:01] | So, what do you say? Dinner? | 怎么样 一起吃晚餐吧 |
[01:03] | To dinner. | 敬晚餐 |
[01:04] | It’ll be nice to go out with someone normal for a change. | 能改变下 和正常人约会真是太好了 |
[01:17] | Yay! | 爽 |
[01:19] | Yay, indeed. | 真的超爽 |
[01:22] | Ooh, we went a mile and a half. | 我们做了1.5英里呢 |
[01:25] | What is that, a pedometer? | 那是啥 计步器吗 |
[01:27] | Yes, I’m measuring our sex life, | 对 我在计量我们的性生活 |
[01:30] | and as of today, we are in Laughlin, Nevada. | 就今天来说 我们到达内华达州的劳克林了 |
[01:33] | Well, I believe I did most of the driving. | 相信一路上基本都是我在”开车”吧 |
[01:35] | Yes. But when you got a flat, | 没错 但当你”车胎”漏气时 |
[01:37] | I stopped and pumped it up. | 可是我停下来把它”吹胀”的哦 |
[01:44] | Call me crazy.. | 就算我是疯子吧 |
[01:45] | and the State of California did for a while.. | 虽然加州政府确实这么告知过我 |
[01:49] | but these last couple of weeks have been the best of my life. | 但过去这几周 真是我人生中最开心的日子 |
[01:52] | They have been great. | 的确很美好 |
[01:54] | With the last mile and a half being a particular high point. | 最后那1.5英里 简直达到了美好的至高点 |
[01:58] | That’s because you finally stopped | 那是因为你终于肯”停车” |
[01:59] | and asked for directions. | 问问”方向”了 |
[02:04] | Okay, I better get going. | 好了 我得走了 |
[02:07] | No, no. Stay the night. | 别啊 留下来过夜吧 |
[02:09] | All my stuff is at my house, silly. | 我的东西都在家里呢 傻瓜 |
[02:11] | What stuff? | 什么东西 |
[02:12] | I don’t know. My toothbrush. | 比如… 牙刷啊 |
[02:14] | You can use mine. | 用我的呗 |
[02:17] | After what we just did, you’re really concerned | 经过刚才一战 你还会介意 |
[02:20] | with having my toothbrush in your mouth? | 把我的牙刷放你嘴里吗 |
[02:24] | I’m just saying, at some point I have to go home. | 我只是觉得 不管怎样我总得回家啊 |
[02:28] | What if you never had to go home? | 如果你以后都不用回家了呢 |
[02:32] | Do you mean like you’re gonna tie me up | 你是说要把我绑起来 |
[02:35] | and keep me bound and gagged in the closet? | 然后塞上嘴巴 扔进衣橱吗 |
[02:38] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[02:40] | I was thinking more like you move in with me. | 我在想不如你搬来跟我一起住 |
[02:44] | Hmm, that’s a little odd. | 这想法还真是诡异 |
[02:47] | I mean, come on. You said so yourself, | 拜托 你自己也说了 |
[02:50] | the last few weeks have been fantastic. | 过去几周真的太美好了 |
[02:51] | We get along great. Why not? | 我们相处的也很好 有何不可 |
[02:53] | Why not? | 有何不可吗 |
[02:55] | Because I don’t want to be a flavorless cracker. | 因为我不想当那块索然无味的饼干 |
[02:58] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:01] | What? | 什么意思 |
[03:03] | Well, you know when you order a cheese plate | 就是当你点了个奶酪盘 |
[03:06] | and you get two different kinds of stinky cheese | 里面有两种不同的重口味奶酪 |
[03:09] | and then you eat that little, bland, unsalted cracker | 你中间会吃点没味道不咸不淡的小饼干 |
[03:13] | in between to cleanse your palate? | 来盖掉前一个奶酪的味道 |
[03:16] | Not really, | 不太懂 |
[03:18] | but you explained it pretty well. | 不过你的解释很生动 |
[03:20] | Well, I don’t want to be the bland cracker. | 我不想当那块无味的饼干 |
[03:23] | I want to be the stinky cheese. | 我想做重口味的奶酪 |
[03:26] | Okay, I think I understand. | 好吧 我想我明白了 |
[03:28] | You’re concerned ’cause I just got out of a serious relationship, | 你担心我刚结束了一段很认真的感情 |
[03:32] | and you don’t want to be the girl that gets me to the next one. | 你不想成为我找到下一任之前的过渡者 |
[03:35] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:36] | Well, trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:39] | You are the stinkiest cheese I have ever met. | 你是我见过最重口味的奶酪 |
[03:44] | So sweet. | 嘴真甜 |
[03:47] | I don’t know, it’s moving so quickly. | 我不确定 一切发展得太快了 |
[03:49] | I mean, who could’ve seen this coming? | 谁能想到会变成这样呀 |
[03:54] | Now, I know it’s moving quick, | 我知道是有点快 |
[03:55] | but I’m the kind of person when I see something I want, | 但我就是那种遇到喜欢的东西 |
[03:58] | I stop at nothing to get it. | 就会毫不犹豫弄到手的人 |
[04:01] | Wow, I guess opposites really do attract. | 性格不同的确有吸引力 |
[04:08] | Just promise me that you’ll think about it. | 答应我 你会考虑看看 |
[04:13] | And you’ll think about tying me up in your closet? | 你也会考虑把我绑进你的衣橱吗 |
[04:16] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:19] | That seems fair. | 这才公平 |
[04:23] | You know, if we get started now, | 现在开始”出发”的话 |
[04:25] | we can make it to Salt Lake City by daybreak. | 黎明时分 咱们就能到达盐湖城了哦 |
[04:29] | Okay, but this time I’m driving. | 好吧 不过这次我来”开车” |
[05:08] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[05:09] | – After everything she’s done. – I know. | -想想她干过的那些事 -就是 |
[05:11] | How did someone like that worm their way back in here? | 像这样的寄生虫是怎么钻回这里的 |
[05:14] | Maybe she learned from the master. | 估计她是跟大师学的吧 |
[05:18] | I’m just worried she’s gonna take advantage of Walden. | 我只是担心她会利用沃顿 |
[05:20] | You do hear yourself when you talk, right? | 你知道自己在说什么 是吧 |
[05:23] | Yes, yes, I’m a mooch, but I’m not dangerous. | 是 我就是个吃白食的 可我没有危险性啊 |
[05:28] | Some night I’m gonna get drunk and try that. | 找一晚老娘也要喝醉 然后跳一次 |
[05:33] | Here he comes. Here he comes. | 他要进来了 他要进来了 |
[05:36] | Morning. | 早安 |
[05:37] | Morning. | 早上好啊 |
[05:38] | So, uh, how’s everything going with my, my favorite couple? | 我 我最爱的情侣如何啦 |
[05:41] | Walden and Rose. | 沃顿与罗丝 |
[05:43] | Wose. | 沃丝 |
[05:46] | Ralden. | 罗顿 |
[05:49] | Look, Alan, I know you’re suspicious of her, | 艾伦 我知道你对她充满疑心 |
[05:51] | but she really makes me happy. | 但她真的让我很开心 |
[05:53] | No, I-I totally get that, and, you know, | 别乱说 我完全理解 |
[05:55] | I don’t want to sound judgmental, | 我也不想乱批判人家 |
[05:56] | but she scares the living crap out of me. | 但我真的怕死她了 |
[05:59] | Well, you’re gonna have to make peace with her | 你得想办法好好跟她相处 |
[06:01] | ’cause not only do I like Rose, | 因为我不仅喜欢她 |
[06:03] | I asked her to move in with me. | 我还邀她搬进来了 |
[06:08] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[06:09] | If you don’t know, it’s too late. | 如果不知道我笑啥 那你已经没救了 |
[06:18] | Oh, that’s my cell. | 是我电话在响 |
[06:19] | Could you grab it for me? | 能帮我接一下吗 |
[06:22] | It says “Do not answer.” | 写着”别接”呢 |
[06:24] | That’s Zoey. | 是佐伊 |
[06:28] | It reminds me to stay strong and not take her calls. | 这名字是提醒自己要有硬气点 别接 |
[06:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:32] | Hey, Zoey. | 是你啊 佐伊 |
[06:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[06:37] | Uh, yeah, I could do that. | 好的 可以啊 |
[06:39] | She wants to go for coffee. | 她想找我去喝杯咖啡 |
[06:41] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为啥 -不知道啊 |
[06:42] | Ask her. | 问她 |
[06:44] | Hey, uh, just so I have a heads up, is this a… | 我想给自己点心理准备 这是… |
[06:49] | sad coffee or a happy coffee? | 一杯哀伤的咖啡 还是开心的咖啡呢 |
[06:52] | It’s a happy coffee. | 一杯开心的咖啡 |
[06:54] | Great. Can you bring me back a scone? | 那行 能帮我带个司康饼回来吗 |
[06:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:00] | Uh, yeah, great, I’ll be there in 20. | 好的 没问题 二十分钟到 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:05] | So what do you think’s going on? | 你觉得这是什么情况 |
[07:06] | I don’t know. Uh, | 我也不知道啊 |
[07:08] | she, she said she wants to talk in person. | 她说 她想见面谈谈 |
[07:10] | Ooh, be careful– | 那你得小心啊 |
[07:11] | in my experience, when an ex wants to talk in person, | 依照我的经验 通常前任找你面谈 |
[07:13] | it’s either to borrow money | 要么是借钱 |
[07:14] | or tell you she gave you crabs. | 要么是告诉你她害你染了阴虱 |
[07:18] | And no one’s ever asked me for money. | 我还没碰到过跟我借钱的呢 |
[07:22] | You share too much. | 你说太多了 |
[07:25] | Besides, she said it was a happy coffee. | 而且 她都说是开心地喝咖啡了 |
[07:27] | Maybe she wants to have sex with the ex. | 也可能是她想找前任约炮 |
[07:29] | That’s happened to me. | 这事我碰过哦 |
[07:31] | Be careful, that’s how I got the crabs. | 小心点 我就是这么染上阴虱的 |
[07:34] | Well, I’m not going to sleep with her. | 我才不会跟她上床呢 |
[07:36] | – I’m with Rose now. – Right. | -我现在跟罗丝在一起 -对哦 |
[07:38] | Oh, are you gonna tell Rose that you’re meeting Zoey for coffee? | 那你会告诉罗丝 你要去跟佐伊喝咖啡吗 |
[07:40] | Yes, I am not. | 当然 不会告诉她 |
[07:43] | Good call. | 聪明啊 |
[07:44] | Hey, how do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[07:46] | Like every screen saver in San Francisco. | 跟全旧金山的屏保图片一个样 |
[07:48] | Perfect. Okay. | 完美 行 |
[07:51] | Hey, what does it say on your phone when I call? | 那我在你的电话通讯录上 叫什么呢 |
[07:53] | Uh, it says, “The old guy who lives downstairs.” | 叫”住楼下的老男人” |
[07:59] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[08:05] | Here we go. | 来咯 |
[08:06] | Happy coffee. | 开心咖啡 |
[08:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | So, how have you been? | 最近如何啊 |
[08:11] | Mmm, good. You? | 不错 你呢 |
[08:13] | – Good. – Good. | -不错 -那不错 |
[08:16] | Are we done lying? | 可以开始说实话了吗 |
[08:19] | Okay, so here it is. | 好吧 事情是这样 |
[08:21] | Oh, God, this is very embarrassing. | 老天 这事好羞于启齿 |
[08:24] | Crabs? | 阴虱吗 |
[08:30] | What? | 什么 |
[08:31] | Nothing. Go on. | 没什么 你继续说 |
[08:33] | So, when you asked me to marry you… | 当你向我求婚的时候 |
[08:37] | it scared me. | 我被吓坏了 |
[08:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:41] | I went down that road before, Walden. | 我走过婚姻那条路啊 沃顿 |
[08:43] | I got lost. | 悲剧收场 |
[08:46] | Just wasn’t ready to make that kind of commitment again. | 我当时还没有心理准备再走一次 |
[08:49] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[08:51] | What about the other guy? | 你的新欢呢 |
[08:53] | Pe-ter. | 彼得 |
[08:56] | I broke up with him. | 我跟他分手了 |
[08:57] | So sorry. | 我感到遗憾 |
[09:00] | Oops, apparently I’m not done lying. | 抱歉 显然我没说实话 |
[09:04] | You care to know why I broke up with Peter? | 想听我为什么跟彼得分手吗 |
[09:06] | Because he wasn’t a very good pumpkin eater? | 因为他不爱吃南瓜吗 |
[09:13] | No, I broke up with him because when I was with him, | 不 因为我跟他在一起时 |
[09:16] | all I could think about was you. | 脑海中总是想着你 |
[09:19] | Oh, this is a very happy coffee. | 这真是超级开心咖啡啊 |
[09:24] | I’d like another chance, Walden. | 我想跟你复合 沃顿 |
[09:26] | My coffee is dancing. | 咖啡都开心得跳舞了 |
[09:30] | So, do you want to try and make this work? | 你愿意再给咱俩一次机会吗 |
[09:33] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[09:35] | But it’s a little complicated. | 但有个小问题 |
[09:37] | Oh, God, you’re seeing someone, aren’t you? | 天啊 你已经跟别人在一起了对不对 |
[09:39] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[09:40] | Is it serious? | 认真吗 |
[09:42] | Nobody’s brought their toothbrush over. | 没到带牙刷来我家的地步 |
[09:46] | I’m sorry, I’ve put you in a very awkward position. | 抱歉 我让你的处境变得非常尴尬 |
[09:49] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
[09:50] | I just… I need a little time to figure it out. | 我只是… 需要点时间考虑清楚 |
[09:54] | Of course you do. I completely understand. | 当然 我完全理解 |
[09:56] | Take all the time you need. | 慢慢来 不着急 |
[09:58] | You decided yet? | 考虑完了吗 |
[10:01] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[10:03] | Look, do what you need to do | 你就做你该做的事情 |
[10:05] | and let me know what happens, okay? | 然后告诉我结果 可以吗 |
[10:09] | Um… Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴你能打给我 |
[10:19] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[10:21] | Crabs would’ve been simpler. | 得阴虱还比这好办呢 |
[10:27] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 说出来你都不会信 |
[10:29] | Zoey realized she made a huge mistake, | 佐伊意识到自己犯了大错 |
[10:32] | and she wants me back. | 现在想跟为我复合 |
[10:34] | Is that crazy or what? | 是不是超级疯狂的啊 |
[10:35] | No. | 不是 |
[10:37] | No? | 不是吗 |
[10:38] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[10:39] | I want to show you something. | 有些东西给你看 |
[10:48] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[10:49] | Oh, hi, sweetie. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[10:51] | I brought my toothbrush. | 我把牙刷带来了哟 |
[10:55] | That’s crazy. | 那才叫疯狂 |
[11:08] | So, | 这么说 |
[11:10] | you decided to move in. | 你决定搬进来啦 |
[11:12] | Yep. | 对啊 |
[11:14] | You make me so happy. | 你让我超开心 |
[11:16] | Now we never have to be apart. | 现在我们可以永远不分开了 |
[11:18] | Never? | 永远 |
[11:20] | Never, ever. | 永远 不分开 |
[11:23] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在允许我失陪一下 |
[11:26] | I’m going to go upstairs and make sure the birds are settled. | 我要去楼上看看我的鸟都安顿好了吗 |
[11:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:32] | Never, ever, ever. | 永远永远不分开 |
[11:37] | Did she say birds? | 刚她是说”鸟”吗 |
[11:39] | Well, I counted four, | 我数了数有四只 |
[11:40] | but one of them might be dinner for the ferrets. | 不过有一只可能是雪貂的晚餐 |
[11:45] | Ferrets? | 雪貂 |
[11:46] | I think they were ferrets. | 我觉得是雪貂 |
[11:47] | Might’ve been weasels. | 也可能是鼬鼠 |
[11:49] | Either way, | 不管是什么 |
[11:49] | she recommended we all get rabies shots. | 她建议我们去打好狂犬病预防针 |
[11:53] | Oh, God, what have I done? | 天啊 我都做了什么啊 |
[11:56] | You asked her to move in. | 是你让她搬进来的啊 |
[11:57] | You invited the vampire into the house. | 是你自己请灾星入家门 |
[12:00] | In my defense, the vampire was naked at the time. | 但那是因为灾星那时光着身子嘛 |
[12:04] | So what are you going to do now? | 那你现在该怎么办 |
[12:05] | I don’t know.I guess I’ll just… | 我不知道 估计我会… |
[12:08] | man up and tell Rose I made a mistake. | 鼓起勇气跟罗丝说 我做了错误的决定 |
[12:11] | Ooh, that’s a bad idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[12:13] | Especially before you get the rabies shot. | 尤其是你还没打狂犬疫苗针呢 |
[12:16] | You got a better one? | 难道你有更好的吗 |
[12:17] | Well, let’s see, um, you could always tell her | 我想想 你可以告诉她 |
[12:19] | that your, your work is taking you to Europe | 因工作需要 你要去欧洲出差 |
[12:21] | or that you’re dying | 或是你快死了 |
[12:22] | or that you finally realized you’re gay | 又或者你终于意识到自己是同性恋 |
[12:24] | and you’re sick of fighting the feelings you have for me. | 并且再也不想隐藏自己对我的感觉 |
[12:32] | I’m not gonna lie to her. | 我才不会骗她呢 |
[12:34] | Would it be a lie? | 难道你真对我没感觉吗 |
[12:42] | Look at us. | 瞧瞧咱俩 |
[12:43] | We’re like Siamese twins | 我们就像连体婴 |
[12:45] | except we don’t have to share any organs, | 除了我们没有共用任何器官外 |
[12:47] | unless we want to. | 不过我们想也可以 |
[12:52] | Listen, | 听着 |
[12:55] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我有话要对你说 |
[12:57] | Sure. | 说吧 |
[13:00] | Geez, this is tough. | 天啊 好难开口 |
[13:02] | Just say it. | 你就说吧 |
[13:04] | I want us to be able to talk about anything. | 我要我们无话不谈 |
[13:08] | Okay, here goes. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[13:14] | I’m in love with Alan. | 我爱上艾伦了 |
[13:17] | What? | 什么 |
[13:18] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[13:18] | You’re dying? | 你快死了 |
[13:20] | For work. In Europe. | 是想死工作了 得去欧洲 |
[13:22] | Walden, | 沃顿 |
[13:25] | what is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[13:29] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[13:35] | My old girlfriend called, | 我前任女友打来 |
[13:37] | and she wants to try again. | 说她想复合 |
[13:49] | How do you feel about that? | 那你心里是什么感觉 |
[13:52] | I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t thinking about it. | 如果我说我不想 那就是骗你 |
[13:56] | Are you still in love with her? | 那你还爱着她吗 |
[14:01] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[14:06] | I’m sorry, Rose. | 对不起 罗丝 |
[14:11] | No. | 别 |
[14:15] | No, don’t be sorry. | 别说对不起 |
[14:18] | Walden, we’ve only known each other for a couple of weeks. | 沃顿 我们才认识几周而已 |
[14:22] | And as wonderful as it’s been, | 虽然这几周很美好 |
[14:25] | if you feel that you’d be happier with Zoey, | 但如果你觉得你跟佐伊在一起更开心 |
[14:28] | I’m not gonna stand in your way. | 那我不会妨碍你的 |
[14:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | How did you know her name is Zoey? | 你怎么知道她叫佐伊 |
[14:41] | Zoey’s a very popular name in England. | 因为佐伊在英国是个很常见的名字 |
[14:45] | Wait, how did you know she’s English? | 慢着 你怎么知道她的英国人 |
[14:47] | Because her name’s Zoey, silly. | 因为她叫佐伊啊 笨蛋 |
[14:53] | Good-bye, Walden. | 再见 沃顿 |
[14:56] | Good-bye, Rose. | 再见 罗丝 |
[15:00] | You know I want you to be happy, don’t you? | 你知道我希望你开心 对吗 |
[15:03] | I do, | 我知道 |
[15:05] | and I want you to be happy, too. | 我也希望你能开心 |
[15:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:14] | Ferrets, attack! | 雪貂 攻击 |
[15:25] | Hey, buddy, how’re you doing? | 小伙子 还好吗 |
[15:26] | Great. I got a promotion. | 很好 我升官了 |
[15:28] | No kidding. | 真的吗 |
[15:30] | Yep. I’m the dessert chef in the officer’s mess. | 真的 我是军官食堂的甜点大厨 |
[15:34] | Yeah, I made this killer creme brulee | 我做了非常好吃的法式焦糖布丁 |
[15:35] | for the enlisted guys and word got out. | 入伍新兵吃了 名声就传开了 |
[15:37] | Jake, I am so proud of you. | 杰克 我真为你骄傲 |
[15:40] | Yeah, they gave me my own blow torch. | 上头给我配了专用的火焰枪 |
[15:41] | You know, to caramelize the sugar. | 可以将糖熔化成焦糖 |
[15:43] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[15:47] | Not again. | 又来 |
[15:50] | Got to go, Dad. | 我得走了 爸 |
[15:56] | Well, he’s America’s problem now. | 现在他是国家的麻烦 |
[16:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:08] | Hello? | 有何贵干 |
[16:10] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[16:11] | I’m a friend of Walden’s. | 我是沃顿的朋友 |
[16:12] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[16:14] | Yes, and we need to talk. | 是的 我们需要谈谈 |
[16:17] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[16:20] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[16:29] | I’ll get it. | 我来 |
[16:37] | Zoey? | 佐伊 |
[16:38] | Who the hell is… | 那家伙是… |
[16:39] | What has happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[16:40] | I was attacked by ferrets. | 被雪貂摧残的 |
[16:43] | Fine, don’t tell me. | 随便 我不想知道 |
[16:45] | Who the hell is that crazy woman | 那个疯女人到底是谁 |
[16:47] | who just showed up at my house saying she’s carrying your baby? | 跑到我家说她怀了你的孩子 |
[16:51] | I have a guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[16:54] | Alan, please. | 艾伦 拜托 |
[16:55] | Do you know anything about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[16:57] | All right, I’m just gonna level with you. | 好的 我跟你直说吧 |
[16:59] | You moved on, so I was trying to do the same thing, | 你找了新欢 我也一样 |
[17:02] | but she’s not pregnant. | 但她没有怀孕 |
[17:04] | Then, why in the world would she show up | 那她为什么要跑去我家 |
[17:05] | at my apartment claiming to be? | 这样说呢 |
[17:07] | Apparently she is crazy. | 她貌似是个疯子 |
[17:08] | – Told you. – Alan! | -我早说过了 -艾伦 |
[17:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:15] | All right, look, | 听我说 |
[17:18] | as soon as you told me that you wanted to get back together, | 你跟我说了想复合之后 |
[17:21] | I told her she had to move out because I was in love with you. | 我立马让她搬走 因为我爱的是你 |
[17:24] | And that’s the truth. | 这是真心话 |
[17:25] | I love you, Zoey. | 我爱你 佐伊 |
[17:26] | Wait, she was living here? | 等等 她住在这里吗 |
[17:28] | Did you hear the part where I said I love you? | 你没听到我说”我爱你”吗 |
[17:32] | What happened to “no one’s brought their toothbrush”? | 那”没人带牙刷”过来怎么解释 |
[17:35] | That… | 这个 |
[17:36] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[17:37] | You told me to shut up. | 你叫我闭嘴 |
[17:39] | God. | 老天 |
[17:40] | Good-bye, Walden. | 再见 沃顿 |
[17:41] | Zoey, wait, you’re my stinky cheese! | 佐伊 等等 你是我的重口味奶酪 |
[17:47] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[17:49] | Aw, I’m sorry, buddy. | 真遗憾 兄弟 |
[17:53] | But look at the bright side… | 但往好的方面看 |
[17:55] | I know, I still have you. | 我知道 我还有你 |
[17:59] | For ever and ever and ever. | 地老天荒 海枯石烂 |
[18:03] | Hey, why don’t we go out? | 我们不如出去吧 |
[18:05] | You know, maybe-maybe grab a bite? | 出去吃饭 |
[18:07] | That might cheer you up. | 你可能会高兴起来 |
[18:08] | I don’t want to go out. | 我不想出去 |
[18:09] | Come on, you have to eat. | 拜托 你总得吃饭 |
[18:10] | You want me to pick something up for you? | 要我帮你买回来吗 |
[18:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | Great, great, uh, oh, so listen, uh… | 很好 很好 听着 |
[18:14] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -多谢 |
[18:16] | Oh, uh, would you mind if I take your car? | 你不介意我开你的车吧 |
[18:18] | – Mine’s… – Out of gas. | -我的… -没油了 |
[18:19] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[18:23] | Berta’s right. | 波塔说得对 |
[18:24] | I am the master. | 我的确是大师 |
[18:31] | Oh, boy, | 爽歪歪啊 |
[18:32] | a radio and brakes. | 有收音机和刹车 |
[18:40] | Oh, yeah. | 爽啊 |
[18:42] | I could get used to this. | 习惯这样完全没问题 |
[18:48] | Not the face! | 别咬脸 |
[19:03] | I’ve made a decision. | 我做了个决定 |
[19:04] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[19:06] | I’m never going to care about another human being. | 我不会再去在乎任何人了 |
[19:12] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[19:12] | That’s better. | 这样顺耳多了 |
[19:14] | I can’t believe I lost Zoey again. | 不敢相信我再次失去了佐伊 |
[19:17] | I can’t believe I lost the tip of my pinky to a ferret. | 不敢相信我的小指尖被雪貂咬没了 |
[19:20] | Boo-hoo. I have half a nipple. | 有啥大不了 我乳头只剩半个了 |
[19:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:26] | Good night, Alan. | 晚安 艾伦 |
[19:29] | Good night, Walden. | 晚安 沃顿 |
[19:37] | Good night, Rose. | 晚安 罗丝 |
[19:39] | Good night, Alan. | 晚安 艾伦 |