时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[00:03] | I got a weekend pass, | 我这周末可以外出 |
[00:04] | so I took a train in to surprise you guys. | 就坐火车回来给你们一个惊喜 |
[00:06] | – Hi, soldier. – Hello. | -你好 大兵哥 -你好 |
[00:07] | You must be Jake. | 你一定是杰克吧 |
[00:09] | I’m sleeping in your room. | 我睡在你的房里 |
[00:10] | Well, God bless America. | 天佑美国啊 |
[00:12] | You are just so sweet. | 你真是个小甜心 |
[00:13] | I swear, I could just eat you up, | 我发誓我可以一口吞下你 |
[00:15] | but you know, then I’d probably get a sugar rush. | 但吃你会害我糖分过高爽翻天 |
[00:18] | Missi still sleeping? | 密西还在睡觉吗 |
[00:19] | Nah, she’s in the shower. | 不 她在冲澡 |
[00:26] | I get another pass in, like, a month, | 我一个月后又有休假 |
[00:28] | so maybe we can see each other then. | 我们到时再见可以吗 |
[00:29] | I sort of have a boyfriend. | 我算是有男朋友吧 |
[00:31] | A boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[00:32] | But I thought you… | 我还以为 |
[00:35] | Good-bye, Jake. | 再见 杰克 |
[00:37] | Don’t be a hero. | 别逞强做英雄哦 |
[00:42] | What the hell just happened? | 这他娘的是咋回事 |
[00:51] | Wait. I thought you had a date with Lyndsey tonight. | 我以为你今晚和琳赛约会呢 |
[00:53] | Oh, yeah, I was supposed to, | 本来是的 |
[00:54] | but, uh, we decided to take a little break. | 但是我们决定分开下 |
[00:57] | How come? | 怎么回事 |
[00:58] | Oh, I’m not privy to that information. | 我也不清楚什么状况 |
[01:01] | Uh, all I was told is, we need to take a break. | 我就是被告知要分开下 |
[01:05] | So, what, you’re supposed to just wait around | 难道你就在这里等着她通知 |
[01:07] | until she decides that you’re worthy | 说你可以再次 |
[01:08] | of being in her presence again? | 出现在她面前吗 |
[01:10] | Or until she needs her rain gutters cleaned out. | 或者等她的雨水槽堵了 |
[01:13] | And-and that’s not a euphemism. | 这句话无任何引申义 |
[01:16] | See, this is the kind of crap | 反正就是为了维系一段感情 |
[01:18] | you got to put up with when you’re in a relationship. | 你就得需要忍耐的这种破事 |
[01:20] | Oh, but-but it’s a small price to pay for love, | 为了爱总要有点付出 |
[01:23] | companionship and a parking spot | 彼此相伴外 还要为粉色的普锐斯 |
[01:26] | for the pink Prius. | 准备一个停车位 |
[01:29] | It’s hard to believe that Lyndsey needed a break from you. | 真不敢相信琳赛居然要和你分开 |
[01:38] | Oh. Well, if you will excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[01:40] | I have a date with an extra large meat lover. | 我和双份大号肉饼有个约会 |
[01:44] | That did not sound right. | 刚才的话听起来怪怪的 |
[01:47] | I ordered a pizza. | 我点了个披萨 |
[01:52] | Walden! | 沃顿 |
[01:53] | Missi. | 密西 |
[01:56] | I am so sorry | 对不起 |
[01:58] | to show up unannounced, but | 我不请自来了 |
[01:59] | me and my mom got in this huge fight over | 我妈和我吵架了 |
[02:01] | whether or not I should pay rent to stay at her house. | 她无论如何都要我出房租 |
[02:03] | And I said, “Fine, but if I pay rent, | 我就说 如果我要出房租 |
[02:04] | then your stupid boyfriend should, too.” | 那她的傻瓜男朋友也要出 |
[02:06] | He said, “Don’t sass your mother.” | 她男朋友却说 别给你妈找麻烦 |
[02:07] | I said, “Do not tell me what to do. | 我说 别告诉我怎么做 |
[02:08] | I am six months older than you”” | 我比你还大六个月呢 |
[02:10] | Anyway, | 反正 |
[02:11] | you said I was welcome here any time I want, so, ding-dong, | 你说过随时欢迎我来你家 所以 |
[02:13] | here I am. Uh… | 我来了 |
[02:15] | Alan, how are you? | 艾伦 你好吗 |
[02:17] | I’m good. What brings you here? | 我挺好的 你怎么来了 |
[02:19] | -Me and my… -No! No! | -我和我… -别问 别问 |
[02:24] | Jake, what are you doing here? | 杰克 你在这里做什么 |
[02:25] | I got a weekend pass. Missi? | 我这周可以外出啊 密西 |
[02:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[02:30] | Jake? What a surprise! | 杰克 这可是意外之喜啊 |
[02:38] | -I’m suspicious. -You think? | -我觉得有些蹊跷 -你才发现 |
[02:56] | I just can’t get over this coincidence. | 真的是太巧了 |
[02:58] | I mean, what are the odds? | 天下居然有这么巧的事情 |
[03:00] | The same weekend I come home, Missi just happens… | 两个周末我回来 都碰见了密西 |
[03:02] | Jake, let it go. | 别说了 杰克 |
[03:05] | Missi, help me out here. | 密西 我问一下 |
[03:07] | I thought you guys broke up. | 你们不是分手了吗 |
[03:08] | We did, but then Jake sent me this giant cookie he baked | 本来分了 但杰克送了他自己烤的 |
[03:12] | that was shaped like a heart, and it said, “I Missi you”” | 大号心形饼干 上面还写着”我想你” |
[03:14] | and I just melted. | 我立马就心软了 |
[03:16] | Well, you know, I can’t take all the credit. | 我也不能独占所有功劳 |
[03:18] | The cookie was loaded with pot. | 毕竟饼干里加了很多大麻 |
[03:21] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[03:22] | Jake, you want to go to your bedroom and unpack? | 杰克 你要回房”收拾行李”吗 |
[03:25] | Uh, that’s okay. I don’t really have much. | 没事 我也没什么行李 |
[03:28] | Well, then maybe you can help me… unpack. | 或许你可以帮我”收拾行李” |
[03:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:36] | Dude, she’s not really talking about unpacking. | 哥们 她让你收拾的不是行李 是她 |
[03:40] | Oh. Oh, okay, yeah, | 好吧 可以啊 |
[03:43] | I could definitely go for a good unpacking. | 我一定可以好好帮你”收拾行李” |
[03:45] | Well, then, come on. | 那来吧 |
[03:46] | Hey, um, maybe later we could go for a walk on the beach. | 也许等会我们可以去沙滩走走 |
[03:49] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[03:52] | She means an actual walk on the beach! | 她是说真的去沙滩走走 |
[03:57] | That’s it. I’m out of here. | 我受够了 我要出去 |
[03:59] | -Where you going? -Someplace quiet. | -你去哪里 -哪里安静去哪里 |
[04:01] | What are you talking about? It’s quiet here. | 不对啊 哪里比家里安静 |
[04:02] | Wait for it. | 你等等看 |
[04:04] | Jake, slow down. | 杰克慢点 |
[04:05] | There’s a zipper on this thing. | 这衣服有拉链的 |
[04:08] | Oh, God, I can’t hear my son having sex. | 天啊 我可不能听我儿子做这种事 |
[04:14] | * Oh yeah * | * 哦也 * |
[04:16] | * Ah, push it push it * | * 用力 用力 * |
[04:18] | * Oh yeah, push it * | * 哦也 用力 * |
[04:19] | – * Push it real good * – Much better. | -* 用力 棒极了 * -这下可好了 |
[04:37] | Excuse me? | 你怎么了 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry. That-that was involuntary. | 不好意思我是本能反应 |
[04:43] | I just think you’re very beautiful. | 我觉得你太美了 |
[04:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | If we weren’t in a library, I would have applauded. | 如果不是在图书馆我就鼓掌了 |
[04:51] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:57] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[05:01] | Nobody goes to the library anymore. | 没人来图书馆了 |
[05:04] | Oh, it’s one of the few places that I can go to | 这是我仅有的几个不会 |
[05:06] | where strange men don’t hit on me. | 被陌生男人搭讪的地方之一 |
[05:12] | Sorry. I just… I’ll leave you alone. | 对不起 我不吵你了 |
[05:18] | I come here ’cause they have a great collection | 我来这 是因为他们有 |
[05:20] | of Thomas Edison diaries. | 托马斯·爱迪生的日记集 |
[05:22] | They’re very illuminating. | 是我思维的启明灯 |
[05:26] | Get it? | 听懂了吗 |
[05:27] | Thomas Edison’s… | 托马斯·爱迪生 |
[05:29] | The lightbulb? | 发明电灯的那个哥们 |
[05:32] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[05:37] | Just for the record, I wasn’t hitting on you. | 顺便说一句 我不是在跟你搭讪 |
[05:40] | I was just making small talk. | 只是随便客套两句 |
[05:43] | Duly noted. | 完全明白 |
[05:45] | The last thing I would want to do is hit on anyone. | 我一点都不想跟人搭讪 |
[05:47] | I’m-I’m kind of taking a timeout from the whole | 我 我暂时退出这种 |
[05:50] | boy-meets-girl, girl-dumps-boy, | 男孩遇见女孩 女孩甩掉男孩 |
[05:52] | boy-doubts-his-worth as-a-human-being thing. | 男孩怀疑自己生存价值的闹剧了 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:20] | Oh, for God’s sake. Would you like to join me? | 看在上帝的份上 你要过来坐吗 |
[06:22] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 不不不 |
[06:23] | – I don’t want to impose. – Just get over here. | -不用勉强 -给我过来 |
[06:30] | I’m Walden. | 我是沃顿 |
[06:31] | – Whitney. – Hi. | -我叫惠特尼 -你好 |
[06:32] | So, Whitney, tell me about yourself. | 惠特尼 介绍下你自己吧 |
[06:35] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[06:36] | Um, I’m an actress. | 我是个演员 |
[06:37] | Oh, yeah. How’s that going? | 做得怎么样 |
[06:39] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[06:40] | I haven’t worked in almost two years. | 我已经快两年没演戏了 |
[06:43] | Ooh. Tough business, or are you just not talented? | 这行业不好混啊 还是你天赋不够 |
[06:51] | What do you mean, am I just not talented? | 这是什么意思 我天赋不够 |
[06:55] | You don’t know me, | 你又不认识我 |
[06:56] | you don’t know what I can do. | 你又不知道我能力如何 |
[06:57] | You’re lucky that I don’t reach under this table right now, | 老娘现在没有从桌子底下扯碎你的蛋 |
[06:59] | rip off your balls and feed them to you for dinner. | 塞你嘴里当晚餐 就算你走运了 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry. Sorry. My bad. | 对不起 对不起 我错了 |
[07:07] | And scene. | 表演完毕 |
[07:18] | Where’s Missi? | 密西在哪儿 |
[07:19] | She’s unpacking. | 她在收拾行李 |
[07:21] | You know, for real. | 真的收拾行李 |
[07:23] | Right. I’m-I’m glad you’re having fun. | 知道 我很高兴你们玩得开心 |
[07:25] | Oh, I am. I can’t imagine ever being with anyone else. | 是很愉快 我无法想象没有她的日子 |
[07:29] | Yeah, yeah, I remember that feeling. | 是啊 是啊 我也有过这种感觉 |
[07:30] | You, uh, kiss a girl, see fireworks, | 你吻了一个女孩 点燃了心中火花 |
[07:34] | and fall head-over-heels in love, | 然后一头栽进这段感情 |
[07:35] | and then, one day you wake up in a cold, loveless marriage | 某天你醒来 置身于冷酷无情的婚姻 |
[07:39] | with a soul-sucking shrew | 身边是个噬灵的泼妇 |
[07:40] | who makes you wish for an early death. | 让你求生不得求死不得 |
[07:43] | Oh, you realize you’re talking about my mother. | 你知道你是在说我妈妈吧 |
[07:46] | Yeah. So you get it. | 是啊 看来你明白了嘛 |
[07:52] | So, anyway, after I moved out to Los Angeles, | 总之 我搬去洛杉矶之后 |
[07:55] | I promised myself I’d give it two years, | 我就发誓给自己两年时间 |
[07:56] | and if I wasn’t a star by then, | 如果到时还没能展开我的演艺生涯 |
[07:58] | I’d move home and get a real job. | 我就回家 踏踏实实找份工作 |
[08:01] | So, how much time do you have left? | 那你还有多少时间 |
[08:02] | 11 days. | 11天 |
[08:05] | Well, that’s four more than God took. | 比上帝创造世界还多出四天 |
[08:08] | God didn’t have my agent. | 上帝的经纪人比我的好多了 |
[08:11] | Listen, if I could hire you to act, I would. | 听着 要是我能雇用你 我一定会的 |
[08:14] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 谢谢你的赏识 |
[08:19] | You know, what if I could hire you? | 要是我真能雇佣你呢 |
[08:21] | For what? | 雇来干嘛 |
[08:22] | Well, stick with me ’cause I’m just thinking out loud here. | 跟着我的思路 我正努力开动脑筋呢 |
[08:26] | You see, here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[08:29] | I’m a serial monogamist, | 我是主张一夫一妻制的 |
[08:31] | but I’m not very good at relationships, | 但是我对感情不是很拿手 |
[08:33] | ’cause they’re emotional, | 因为会感情用事 |
[08:34] | and they get messy, people fall in and out of love, | 就变得不可理喻 人们相爱又分离 |
[08:37] | and somebody always ends up crying. | 最终总有人以泪洗面 |
[08:38] | That’s usually me. | 通常那个人是我 |
[08:40] | Walden, I’m not going to date you. | 沃顿 我不会跟你约会的 |
[08:43] | Oh, no, I-I don’t want you to date me. | 不 我不想让你跟我约会 |
[08:47] | What if | 要是 |
[08:47] | I hired you to play the role of my girlfriend? | 我雇用你来扮我的女朋友怎样 |
[08:52] | You think I’m a hooker?! | 你以为我是出来卖的吗 |
[08:54] | No. | 不 |
[08:54] | No. No sex. | 不 不上床 |
[08:56] | Uh, you know, take sex off the table. | 不包含上床 |
[08:58] | In fact, take it off the table, | 事实上 不在桌上搞 |
[08:59] | the car, the floor, the bed, | 不车震 滚地板和床单 |
[09:01] | the windmill at the putt-putt golf course. | 更不会在迷你高尔夫球场的假风车底搞 |
[09:04] | Okay, so, | 好吧 |
[09:06] | I’m supposed to just believe that some random guy | 我只要相信在公共图书馆 |
[09:08] | that I meet in the public library is going to pay me | 萍水相逢的男人会付我钱 |
[09:11] | to be his sex-free companion? | 让我不用出卖色相陪着他 |
[09:15] | How does this not end with my head in a freezer? | 我怎么知道我的头不会被砍下冻在冰箱里 |
[09:20] | Google me. | 谷歌搜索我吧 |
[09:21] | What? | 什么 |
[09:22] | Walden Schmidt. Google me. | 沃顿·施密特 搜我啊 |
[09:28] | Wow, that’s a lot of zeros. | 哇 好多零啊 |
[09:32] | Are you really a-a genius, entrepreneur, philanthropist? | 你真是个天才 企业家 慈善家吗 |
[09:36] | I also fight crime. | 我还打击犯罪呢 |
[09:40] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[09:41] | You know how weird this is, right? | 你知道这事很奇怪吧 |
[09:43] | What is weird about wanting | 想用金钱来掌控 |
[09:45] | to control every aspect of a relationship | 恋爱关系的方方面面 |
[09:47] | by using money as a weapon? | 这有什么好奇怪的 |
[09:50] | Okay, let me rephrase that. | 好吧 我重新组织一下 |
[09:52] | How does five grand a week sound? | 一周5000美元如何 |
[09:53] | Sounds like you’ve got a girlfriend. | 恭喜你 你有女朋友了 |
[09:59] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[10:01] | Morning. Where’s Jake? | 早啊 杰克在哪儿 |
[10:03] | Oh, he’s still sleeping, ’cause in the army, | 他还在睡觉 因为在军队 |
[10:05] | he has to get up at 4:00 in the morning. | 他得早上四点就起床 |
[10:06] | In the military, that’s 0400. | 在军队 他们把四点叫”零四百” |
[10:08] | I don’t understand why they need the “Oh” or the “Hundred.” | 我真不明白他们为什么要加”零”或”百” |
[10:11] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[10:11] | 4. Boom! Done! Next! | 四点 这不就得了 简单明了 |
[10:15] | And I really don’t understand | 我真不明白 |
[10:16] | them watches without the numbers on it. | 那些没有数字的手表 |
[10:17] | – I mean, I never know what time it… – Missi? | -我总是不知道是几点 -密西 |
[10:19] | I love you dearly, but you got to shut up. | 我非常爱你 但你得闭上嘴巴 |
[10:23] | Well, all I heard was, you love me dearly. | 我只有听见你非常爱我 |
[10:28] | Oh, you’re here. | 你来啦 |
[10:30] | And… action! | 开拍 |
[10:34] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[10:35] | I brought you an iced coffee, no sugar, soy milk. | 我给你带了冰咖啡 不加糖和豆奶 |
[10:38] | That’s exactly the way that I like it. | 我就爱喝这样的 |
[10:41] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[10:42] | You’re my boyfriend. | 你是我的男朋友啊 |
[10:43] | It’s my business to know. | 这是我职责所在 |
[10:45] | Okay, so, here’s what I’m thinking. | 好 我想到今天的节目安排 |
[10:47] | Three words– beer, wings, football. | 三个词 啤酒 鸡翅 足球 |
[10:50] | Okay, three more words– | 好的 再加三个词 |
[10:52] | best… girlfriend… ever. | 天下 第一 好女友 |
[10:54] | – I’ll just go get changed. – Why? | -我去换身衣服 -为什么 |
[10:56] | Oh, this is a smelly old shirt, and I haven’t showered. | 这是件有汗味的旧T恤没换 我还没洗澡 |
[10:59] | Stinky– just the way I like it. | 臭烘烘 我就喜欢这样的 |
[11:01] | Oh, this is good. | 太棒了 |
[11:05] | Can I fart in the car? | 我能再车里放屁吗 |
[11:12] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[11:13] | Sorry to disturb you, sir. | 抱歉打扰您了 先生 |
[11:14] | Is this the residence of Private Jake Harper? | 请问这里是二等兵杰克·哈勃的住宅吗 |
[11:17] | Yes, it is. Is everything okay? | 是的 没什么事吧 |
[11:19] | No, sir. He’s absent without leave. | 有事 他擅离职守 |
[11:21] | H-He’s AWOL? | 他当逃兵了 |
[11:23] | Now we both said it. | 都是一个意思 |
[11:26] | If he doesn’t return to the base within 24 hours, | 如果他在24小时之内不回基地 |
[11:28] | he will be brought up on charges. | 部队将会提出控告 |
[11:30] | Oh. That’s not good. | 这可不太妙呀 |
[11:31] | No, sir. It’s bad. | 是的 先生 很不妙 |
[11:35] | Uh, well, I-I… I haven’t seen him. | 我是没看见他啦 |
[11:38] | Uh, but, you know, if I… if I do, I will, uh, | 不过如果我见到他 我会… |
[11:40] | I will get in touch right away. | 我会联系你们的 |
[11:41] | Uh, immediately. | 立刻马上 |
[11:42] | – Thank you, sir. – Okay. | -谢谢你 先生 -好的 |
[11:43] | Here’s our contact information. | 这是我们的联系方式 |
[11:45] | Good day, sir. | 祝安好 先生 |
[11:52] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[11:54] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[11:56] | Not now, Dad. | 现在不是时候 老爸 |
[11:58] | The military police were at the door | 宪兵刚刚来敲门 |
[12:00] | looking for you. | 找你呢 |
[12:03] | – What did you tell them? – I told them you weren’t here. | -你怎么说 -我说你不在这里 |
[12:05] | Oh. Thanks. See you at dinner. | 谢谢 晚饭见 |
[12:19] | Are you kidding me, Jake? AWOL?! | 搞什么 杰克 你居然当逃兵 |
[12:22] | Come on, it’s not that big a deal. | 拜托 没什么大不了的 |
[12:24] | You could go to jail! | 你会被抓去坐牢的 |
[12:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:27] | That seems a little extreme. | 这有点夸张吧 |
[12:30] | All right, all right, enough. Just go get your things, | 好吧 够了 去收拾东西 |
[12:33] | and I’ll drive you back to the base. | 我开车送你回基地 |
[12:34] | No. I’m staying here with Missi. | 不 我要跟密西待在这里 |
[12:35] | This is not a discussion. Let’s go! | 你没得选择 快去 |
[12:37] | Dad, I’m not a kid anymore. | 爸 我不是小孩了 |
[12:39] | I’m 18, and I’m in the army. | 我18岁 而且都当兵了 |
[12:42] | You’re using the excuse that you’re in the army | 你居然拿在军队当兵 |
[12:45] | to not go back to the army?! | 来当不回军队的借口 |
[12:47] | Hey, why don’t you let me go try to talk to him? | 不如让我去跟他聊聊 |
[12:50] | You think you can bring him back to his senses? | 你觉得你可以让他恢复理智吗 |
[12:51] | Oh, yeah, I’m real good at getting people to do | 当然 我说服人超有一套 |
[12:53] | what I want ’em to do– | 人们会乖乖听话 |
[12:54] | back home they call me the “People Whisperer”” | 在家时 人们都称我为”人语[轻语]者” |
[12:55] | It’s kind of like the Horse Whisperer, | 有点像《马语者》那部电影 |
[12:57] | except I do it with people | 不过我是跟人沟通 |
[12:58] | and I don’t really whisper. Ooh, | 而且也不爱小声说话 |
[12:59] | I tried it with a horse one time. | 我有一次试过跟马这么玩 |
[13:00] | He was just looking at me like I was crazy. | 那匹马看着我 好像我是疯子一样 |
[13:02] | Kind of like you’re doing right now. | 表情就跟你现在看着我一样 |
[13:03] | I’ll go talk to Jake. | 我去跟杰克谈谈 |
[13:07] | She cannot become my daughter-in-law. | 她决不能当我的儿媳妇 |
[13:13] | Oh, good, you’re going back. | 太好了 你要回去了 |
[13:15] | Nope. You and me are getting out of here. | 不 我们俩要离开这里 |
[13:17] | Where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[13:18] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[13:19] | I just want to be with you. | 我只想跟你在一起 |
[13:20] | Jake, I got to go back home; I have a job. | 杰克 我得回家 我要工作 |
[13:23] | Hey, if I can leave the army, you can leave your job. | 如果我可以不去当兵 你也可以不去工作 |
[13:26] | Whoa, slow down. | 慢慢来 |
[13:27] | Why? I love you and you love me, right? | 为什么 我们彼此相爱 不是吗 |
[13:32] | Right? | 是不是 |
[13:35] | Jake… | 杰克 |
[13:36] | you have to know how much I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[13:39] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[13:41] | But… | 但是 |
[13:43] | you’re in good company, | 你好比很多美好的东西 |
[13:44] | ’cause I only really like great things. | 因为我只喜欢很棒的事物 |
[13:47] | You know, like ice cream sundaes | 比如冰淇淋圣代 |
[13:49] | and jumping up and down on bubble wrap | 在泡沫包装上跳上跳下 |
[13:51] | and that cute little bear in the toilet paper commercial | 厕纸广告里面那只 |
[13:52] | that wipes his butt on the trees. | 蹭树擦屁股的可爱小熊 |
[13:55] | Okay, I heard it that time. I do got to shut up. | 好吧 我这次意识到了 我是该闭嘴了 |
[14:02] | I brought you another beer. | 我又给你拿了杯啤酒 |
[14:04] | I don’t know if I should. | 我不知道还要不要喝 |
[14:05] | Oh, come on, drunk guys are hot. | 喝吧 喝醉的男人最性感了 |
[14:08] | You know, I got to tell you, Whitney, | 我不得不说 惠特尼 |
[14:10] | I am having the best time with you. | 跟你在一起很开心 |
[14:12] | Good. ‘Cause… I think you’re wonderful. | 很好 因为我觉得你很棒 |
[14:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:20] | Do you really mean that? | 你是说真的吗 |
[14:22] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[14:23] | You’re smart, you’re funny, | 你既聪明又幽默 |
[14:25] | not to mention very handsome. | 更不用说帅气逼人了 |
[14:28] | Ah. Too late, you mentioned it. | 太晚了 你已经说了 |
[14:31] | You know, but seriously… | 说真的 |
[14:33] | I am so glad I met you. | 我很高兴遇见了你 |
[14:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:42] | See, here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[14:45] | I really mean it. | 我说的是真心话 |
[14:46] | So do I. | 我也是啊 |
[14:48] | Okay, see, I don’t know if you’re just saying that | 好吧 我不知道你说那话 |
[14:50] | because I’m paying you, | 是因为我付钱请你 |
[14:51] | or if you really believe it. | 还是你真的这么觉得 |
[14:54] | How does it feel to you? | 那你听着感觉如何 |
[14:57] | It feels like you mean it. | 感觉像是真心话 |
[14:59] | Then that’s all that matters. | 那不就行了 |
[15:01] | Wh… No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[15:03] | See… I want to know | 听着 我要知道 |
[15:06] | if it’s for real real | 这是你本人的真心话 |
[15:08] | or if it’s “Best Performance by a Girlfriend | 还是这是”我在图书馆请来的 |
[15:10] | Hired in a Library” real. | 最佳女友演员”的真心话 |
[15:13] | Because on my end, it is real. | 因为对我来说 这就是真的真心话 |
[15:16] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:18] | Okay, if I wasn’t paying you, | 好吧 如果我不是付钱请你 |
[15:20] | would you still feel that? | 你还会这么觉得吗 |
[15:22] | It wouldn’t matter if you were paying me or not. | 你付不付钱 根本一点都不重要 |
[15:25] | But I am paying you. | 但我的确是有付啊 |
[15:27] | Which doesn’t change the way I feel. | 我对你的感觉与金钱无关 |
[15:31] | Okay, let’s try this another way. | 好吧 咱们换个方式试试 |
[15:35] | I want you to feel | 我想你 |
[15:37] | that it’s really real… | 本人发自肺腑地 |
[15:40] | for real real. | 觉得这是真的 |
[15:42] | And that… | 那… |
[15:44] | is exactly how I feel. | 就是我的真实感受 |
[15:46] | Son of a bitch! | 他妈的 |
[15:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:59] | What do you care? | 你又不在乎 |
[16:00] | Come on, Jake, you know I care. | 拜托 杰克 你知道我在乎的 |
[16:03] | I feel so stupid. | 我觉得自己好蠢 |
[16:05] | No. | 不 |
[16:07] | You’re not stupid. | 你不蠢 |
[16:11] | You want to hear stupid? | 想听听真正的蠢事吗 |
[16:12] | One time I drank an entire blueberry Slurpee in one slurp, | 有次我一口气喝了一整杯蓝莓思乐冰 |
[16:15] | had a three-hour brain freeze and my pee looked like Windex. | 脑袋冻傻了三个小时 小便像蓝色去污剂 |
[16:18] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么呢 |
[16:20] | I don’t know, I’m not real good with silence. | 不知道 一冷场我就不知所措 |
[16:23] | Just… promise me you’ll go back to the army. | 向我保证 你会回军队 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I’m going back. | 好的 我会回去 |
[16:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:32] | Hey… we did have some fun, though, right? | 不过我们在一起很开心 对吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[16:38] | Well, just remember that part. | 记住开心的就好 |
[16:45] | Good-bye, Jake. | 再见 杰克 |
[16:59] | Where am I gonna find another girl named Missi? | 我去哪里再找一个叫密西的女生啊 |
[17:10] | Where’s your new girlfriend? | 你的新女友呢 |
[17:11] | Ah, she’s off for the day. | 今天收工了 |
[17:15] | Where’s your boyfriend? | 你的男友呢 |
[17:16] | We… kind of broke up. | 我们 分手了 |
[17:19] | How come? | 为什么 |
[17:21] | You know, I just thought I was coming here for a fun weekend, | 我只是想来过一个愉快的周末 |
[17:24] | no strings attached, but… | 没有感情牵绊的 但是 |
[17:26] | then Jake told me that he loved me | 杰克对我说他爱我 |
[17:27] | and I just couldn’t say it back. | 而我却不能回应他 |
[17:29] | Ouch. | 好伤心 |
[17:30] | I wasn’t trying to hurt him. It’s just… | 我没想伤害他 只是 |
[17:34] | he’s not my soul mate. | 他不是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[17:36] | Well, I hate to break it to you, | 我不想打破你的美梦 |
[17:39] | but… there is no such thing. | 但是 没有灵魂伴侣这种事 |
[17:41] | That’s not true. | 有的 |
[17:43] | Everybody has a soul mate. | 每个人都有灵魂伴侣 |
[17:45] | And when you find yours, | 你找到你的那人时 |
[17:46] | it’s like that feeling you get | 感觉就会像 |
[17:47] | after the first big snowfall of the year. | 你第一次见到下大雪之后 |
[17:49] | You race outside to go sledding | 你跑到外面滑雪橇 |
[17:51] | and you go to the top of the steepest hill you can find, | 你跑到能找到的最陡峭的山上 |
[17:53] | and, you know, your heart starts racing and you get all sweaty, | 你的心跳加速 浑身是汗 |
[17:55] | even though all your boogers are frozen over, | 哪怕你连鼻屎都冻僵了 |
[17:58] | and… the next thing you know, | 接下来你知道的 |
[17:59] | you are zipping down montague street, | 你滑下那山 |
[18:00] | laughing and crying all at the same time, | 同时又笑又哭的 |
[18:03] | and you never want it to end. | 而你永远不想结束 |
[18:05] | And that’s what real love should feel like. | 真正的爱情就是这种感觉 |
[18:09] | Nobody should settle for anything less. | 不是这种感觉的话 没人应该将就 |
[18:12] | Remember when I told you to shut up earlier? | 记得之前我跟你说要你闭嘴吗 |
[18:14] | I’m sorry. I know. | 抱歉 我懂的 |
[18:15] | No. | 不 |
[18:17] | Don’t ever listen to me again. | 永远别再听我的意见 |
[18:21] | ‘Cause that was awesome. | 你这番话太帅了 |
[18:27] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[18:27] | I’m gonna go see if my girlfriend | 我去看看我的女友 |
[18:29] | wants to really be my girlfriend. | 是否真的愿意做我的女友 |
[18:34] | And the People Whisperer strikes again. | 人语者又马到功成一次 |
[18:40] | And we’re flying down the hill | 我们冲下山 |
[18:41] | and you’re all sweaty | 浑身是汗 |
[18:43] | and there are, like, boogers frozen everywhere, | 鼻屎冻得到处都是 |
[18:46] | and… the point is, | 重点是 |
[18:47] | is I want to share that feeling with you. | 我想与你分享这种感觉 |
[18:51] | For real. | 真正的 |
[18:54] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[18:58] | What? | 什么 |
[19:00] | I like women. | 我喜欢女人 |
[19:02] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[19:05] | For real. | 真的 |
[19:08] | You’re a really good actor. | 你的演技太好了 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | Hey, do you want to go to a movie tomorrow? | 明天一起看电影好吗 |
[19:15] | Sure, yeah. That sound great. | 当然 好主意 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:19] | Love you, too, honey! | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[19:31] | You all right, buddy? | 你还好吗 小伙子 |
[19:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:35] | It’s okay to be upset. | 伤心也没关系的 |
[19:37] | I’m not upset. | 我没有伤心 |
[19:41] | If you were, I-I would understand. | 如果你伤心 我理解的 |
[19:43] | I mean, you give yourself to somebody, | 你全心全意地爱着某人 |
[19:46] | you finally let down all your walls, and… | 你终于卸下心墙 |
[19:49] | then they break your heart. | 她却伤透你的心 |
[19:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:54] | I’m really sorry you have to go through this. | 我很难过你经历这些 |
[19:57] | I mean… | 我意思是 |
[19:58] | it just… it kills me to see you in pain. | 看着你难过我伤心死了 |
[20:02] | I mean, I-I know you’re a soldier now, | 我知道你现在是士兵 |
[20:05] | but… you’re still my little baby boy. | 但是 你依然是我的宝贝儿子 |
[20:09] | You know, I-I remember bringing you home from the hospital, | 我还记得把你从医院抱回家 |
[20:11] | wrapped in your… fuzzy blue blanket. | 你被裹在毛毛的蓝色小毯子里 |
[20:15] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[20:19] | I just… I-I just wish | 我只是希望 |
[20:20] | I hurt instead of you. | 受伤的是我而不是你 |
[20:23] | Dad… it’s okay. | 爸 没关系的 |
[20:25] | No, no, it’s not okay! | 不 有关系 |
[20:28] | Maybe I should drive. | 还是我来开车吧 |
[20:29] | Yeah, yeah, that’s a good idea. | 对 好主意 |
[20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | All I’m saying is, you can’t give up. | 我的意思是 你不能放弃 |
[20:36] | Your soul mate’s out there. | 你的灵魂伴侣就在外面 |
[20:38] | Yeah, I don’t know, Missi. | 我不知道 密西 |
[20:39] | You just got to keep your eyes and your heart open. | 你得放眼去找 敞开心去爱 |
[20:41] | You know, you never know where you’re gonna find her. | 你永远不知道会在哪里找到她 |
[20:43] | She could be anywhere right now. | 她现在可能在任何地方 |
[20:44] | she might even be at a Costco, wearing a apron, | 她甚至可能在好事多仓储 穿着围裙 |
[20:46] | passing out egg rolls, so you can sample the dipping sauce. | 派发蛋卷 顾客可以试吃蘸酱 |
[20:48] | Little tip: avoid the Chinese mustard. | 提醒下 不要吃中式芥末 |
[20:50] | Feels good going in, not so good coming out. | 吃下去很爽 拉出来痛苦 |
[20:54] | Let’s just hope I find her before I get old. | 只是希望我在变老前找到她 |
[20:56] | Ooh, then you better hurry up, Grandpa. | 那你得动作快点了 老爷子 |
[21:00] | Hey, let’s make a deal. | 我们订个约定吧 |
[21:02] | Next time you’re in town, assuming you haven’t found anyone | 下次你来 如果你没找到真命天子 |
[21:05] | and I haven’t found anyone, | 我也没找到真命天女 |
[21:07] | what do you say that you and I… | 那我们两个就… |
[21:11] | I was gonna say help each other find someone! | 我是要说”互相帮忙找” |