时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I thought you and Alan were going out to dinner. | 你跟艾伦不是要出去吃饭吗 |
[00:08] | We were supposed to, but then he discovered | 本来是的 但后来他发现 |
[00:10] | his coupon was only good for to-go orders. | 他的折价卷只有外带才有效 |
[00:12] | That guy’s a piece of work. | 他这一手活儿这不简单 |
[00:14] | He is. | 的确 |
[00:15] | Which is ironic, | 但也很讽刺 |
[00:16] | ’cause he never seems to go to work. | 因为这家伙从来不去上班干活 |
[00:19] | That’s true. | 这也是真的 |
[00:21] | That being said, | 话虽如此 |
[00:22] | I do envy what you guys have. | 但我挺羡慕你们的感情 |
[00:23] | You guys are like termites. | 你们俩就像白蚁一样 |
[00:27] | Termites? | 为什么是白蚁 |
[00:28] | Yeah, they mate for life, | 永不分离 而且 |
[00:30] | and once they live in your house, you can never get rid of ’em. | 一旦住进你家 你怎么样都弄不走 |
[00:33] | Just like Alan. | 就跟艾伦一样 |
[00:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:37] | Yeah, I… | 我… |
[00:39] | I have to do something with him tonight | 我今晚要对他做一件事 |
[00:41] | that’s going to be really painful. | 而这件事会很痛 |
[00:42] | Okay, that’s between two consenting adults. | 那是你们俩之间的私房”成人事” |
[00:45] | No… | 不是啦 |
[00:49] | I’m breaking up with him. | 我要跟他分手 |
[00:50] | What? | 什么 |
[00:53] | No, but you guys are great together. | 但你们很合啊 |
[00:55] | You’re so beautiful | 你这么漂亮 |
[00:58] | and smart and fun and… | 机智又有趣 |
[01:00] | Alan’s so… | 而艾伦他… |
[01:03] | lucky. | 超幸运 |
[01:05] | I don’t want to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[01:07] | Then do something else. | 那就别跟他分手 |
[01:10] | Disneyland, dancing, bowling, | 去迪士尼 去跳舞 去打保龄球 |
[01:12] | pretty much anything but break up with him. | 做啥都行 就是别跟他分手 |
[01:14] | I have to. | 我一定得分 |
[01:15] | But you and I are his world. | 但我跟你就是他的世界啊 |
[01:17] | And if you leave, I’ll be his world. | 你走了 我就是他的全世界了 |
[01:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:20] | No, I don’t think you heard me. | 你一定没听清楚我说的 |
[01:22] | I’ll. be. his. world. | 我会变成他的全世界 |
[01:24] | I feel so bad. | 我感觉好糟 |
[01:28] | All right. | 好啦 |
[01:30] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[01:33] | This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 这是我这辈子最难的一件事了 |
[01:36] | And I pushed a baby out of my vagina. | 我经历过把婴儿挤出我的阴道呢 |
[01:40] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[01:43] | Don’t say anything. | 不许说 |
[01:45] | Oh. Hey, Walden. Want to join us? | 沃顿 要一起吃吗 |
[01:47] | Uh… no, thanks. | 不用了 谢啦 |
[01:50] | Hey, what do you say we all go bowling? | 我们一起去打保龄球如何 |
[01:54] | Doesn’t that sound fun? | 感觉超好玩吧 |
[01:56] | Just bowling? | 就打保龄球 |
[01:57] | No, I… I think we’re just gonna stay in tonight. | 我们今晚打算就待在家 |
[02:00] | Uh… oh, but I have a confession to make. | 但我得承认一件事 |
[02:02] | I, uh, opened my fortune cookie in the car… | 我在车上打开了我的幸运饼干 |
[02:05] | and listen to this: | 里面的签文写 |
[02:06] | uh… “Your life is about to take a turn for the better.” | “你的人生将开始好转” |
[02:13] | I think you may have gotten Lyndsey’s cookie. | 你可能是吃到了琳赛的幸运饼干了吧 |
[02:51] | Would you like another glass of wi…? | 你要再来一杯… |
[02:52] | Yes. | 要 |
[03:01] | Oh, you know, I was thinking, uh… | 我刚在想 |
[03:03] | after dinner we could light a fire. | 等晚饭后 我们可以来升火 |
[03:05] | Don’t worry, I’ve got all the wood we’ll need. | 你放心 木头[阴茎]我准备好了 |
[03:15] | Cute. | 不错 |
[03:17] | Just, uh… you seem awfully quiet tonight. | 你今晚怎么话特别少啊 |
[03:20] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[03:21] | I-I’ve just got a lot on my mind. | 我只是脑子里有很多事纠结 |
[03:23] | Hmm, what is it, sweetie? | 小宝贝 什么事呢 |
[03:25] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[03:27] | I don’t know how to say this. | 我不知道怎么开口 |
[03:28] | Well, a problem shared is a problem halved. | 分享你的问题 我才好帮你分担 |
[03:31] | It’s kind of like that fried rice, | 就像你那半炒饭 |
[03:33] | although I noticed you didn’t touch your half, | 我发现你没碰一口 |
[03:35] | despite the fact that you had to order it, | 这炒饭是你坚持要 |
[03:37] | even though the white rice is free | 所以才不买免费的白饭 |
[03:38] | and the coupon specifically said “No substitutions.” | 而且折价卷也写了无法换替代品呢 |
[03:42] | I think we should break up. | 我觉得我们应该分手 |
[03:45] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[03:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:10] | You owe me $22.50 for dinner. | 你欠我22块半的晚餐钱 |
[04:15] | Hey, Berta. | 波塔 |
[04:16] | Just finishing up. Then I’ll get out of your way. | 快弄完了 弄完我就不碍你事 |
[04:18] | No, I think you should stay here. | 我觉得你应该留下 |
[04:20] | All right. | 行 |
[04:22] | Let me take a quick shower first. | 等我快速去洗个澡 |
[04:24] | No. | 不是啦 |
[04:26] | Lyndsey’s downstairs breaking up with Alan. | 琳赛在楼下 要跟艾伦分手呢 |
[04:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:30] | Well… we knew this was coming. | 我们早知道会有这天了 |
[04:33] | First time I saw them together, | 我第一次见到他们在一起 |
[04:35] | I asked her to blink twice | 就跟她说 |
[04:36] | if she was being held hostage. | 如果是被强迫 就眨两下眼 |
[04:38] | He’s gonna be devastated. | 艾伦会崩溃的 |
[04:42] | I mean, he’s madly in love with her, | 他真的很爱琳赛呢 |
[04:43] | they’ve been dating for years, | 他们也在一起好长段时间了 |
[04:44] | they were planning on getting married. | 他们都计划过要结婚呢 |
[04:46] | Oh, my God, he’s never gonna leave my house. | 天啊 这下他真的不会搬走了 |
[04:48] | It’s sweet that you actually thought he was going to. | 你有过他可能搬走的想法真是太萌了 |
[04:52] | Why do people have to break up? | 为什么情侣总会分手呢 |
[04:54] | Well, in my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[04:56] | either the magic wears off, | 要么是火花没了 |
[04:58] | or the mushrooms. | 要么就是毒品没了 |
[05:02] | I feel really bad for him. | 我好替他难过 |
[05:03] | I mean, I always feel bad for him. | 我一直都替他感到悲哀 |
[05:05] | But I feel really bad for him. | 但这次真的很替他难过 |
[05:07] | Yeah, yeah. It’s tough. | 是啊 是啊 很惨 |
[05:08] | We gonna do this thing or what? | 我们到底开不开搞 |
[05:16] | I don’t understand. Where is this coming from? | 我不懂啊 为什么突然要分手 |
[05:18] | There’s no spark anymore. | 我们没有火花了啊 |
[05:19] | All we do is sit around, watch TV and eat takeout | 我们就只是坐在家 看有哪家折价卷 |
[05:21] | from whatever restaurant you have a coupon for. | 就去哪家买回来的外卖 |
[05:23] | Did you want to go to the food court? | 你想我带你去出去吃美食街吗 |
[05:25] | ‘Cause we can do that. | 我们可以啊 |
[05:26] | Alan, it’s not that. | 艾伦 不是这样 |
[05:28] | Then, what is it? | 那是怎样 |
[05:29] | I mean, I-I… I thought you were happy. | 我以为你跟我在一起很开心啊 |
[05:31] | I-I thought everything was great. | 我们不是都很好吗 |
[05:32] | It was, but, but things change, people change. | 本来是啊 但事会变 人也会变 |
[05:35] | That’s not true. I don’t change. I never change. | 才不是呢 我就不会变 从来不变 |
[05:37] | Maybe that’s part of the problem. | 这可能就是问题的一部分啊 |
[05:39] | I can change. | 我可以改变 |
[05:41] | I-I know this is upsetting, | 我知道这让你伤心 |
[05:42] | but, but better to do this now before it gets worse. | 但晚分手比早分手更糟啊 |
[05:45] | How can it be worse? | 还能怎么糟啊 |
[05:46] | You gonna tell me you’ve been faking it all these years? | 你要告诉我这些年来你都是假高潮吗 |
[05:48] | Don’t answer that. | 算了 别回答 |
[05:51] | Alan, I have to go. | 艾伦 我要走了 |
[05:52] | Fine, go. | 行 滚粗吧 |
[05:53] | Don’t go. | 别走啊 |
[05:55] | I-I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:57] | The thing is, I-I still love you, Alan. | 但事情是 艾伦 我虽然还爱你 |
[06:01] | I’m just not in love with you anymore. | 但我们这已经不是爱情了 |
[06:08] | It’s not a deal-breaker. | 这也不用闹到分手吧 |
[06:13] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[06:15] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[06:17] | I suppose it’s better that she broke up with me now | 但她现在跟我分手也会好过 |
[06:20] | than after we got married. | 我们结婚后再离婚啊 |
[06:22] | Then she would’ve gotten half of all my stuff. | 到时候她能分走我一半财产呢 |
[06:30] | Sure. | 是是是 |
[06:34] | You know I’m here for you. | 兄弟我会在这挺你的 |
[06:37] | I know that and, and I appreciate it. | 我知道 也很谢谢你 |
[06:40] | But… I’m good. | 但我真的没事 |
[06:42] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:45] | Walden? | 沃顿 |
[06:47] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[06:49] | I’m not good. | 我一点都不好 |
[06:51] | I love her. | 我好爱她 |
[06:54] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱她 |
[06:55] | I’ll never find another one like her. | 我再也找不到像她这样的女人了 |
[06:58] | I know you won’t. | 我知道你找不到 |
[07:02] | I-I’m just saying, I-I know how great she is. | 我的意思只是我知道她有多好 |
[07:05] | You’re gonna be fine. | 但你会没事的 |
[07:07] | Just… you have to focus on the good things in your life. | 就多想想你生命中美好的事物就行了 |
[07:09] | Lyndsey was the only good thing in my life. | 琳赛是我生命中唯一的美好 |
[07:12] | – Oh, God… – It’s okay. | -天啊 -没事的 |
[07:14] | Let it all out. | 哭吧哭吧 |
[07:22] | That’s a lot out. Let’s-let’s put some back in. | 你这也哭的有点多 收一点啊 |
[07:29] | Now you’re all I have! | 你现在是我的一切了 |
[07:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:52] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[07:53] | Beautiful day. | 美好的一天 |
[07:55] | To… stick your head in an oven? | 把自己头塞进烤箱的良辰吉日吗 |
[07:59] | Okay, I realize I was a little upset last night. | 我知道我昨晚有点过度悲伤了 |
[08:01] | A little? | 只是有点吗 |
[08:02] | You Googled “How to kill yourself without it hurting.” | 你还上网查了”怎么无痛自杀” |
[08:05] | Drama queen. | 小题大做大王 |
[08:07] | But I woke up this morning | 但今早我起床 |
[08:09] | and I realized, “what am I so upset about?” | 我想到 我在难过什么呢 |
[08:11] | Lyndsey and I are not breaking up. | 琳赛跟我才不会分手呢 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | So, when she said that she didn’t want to see you anymore | 那当她说她再也不想见到你 |
[08:19] | and she didn’t think you made a good couple | 她觉得你们俩不合适 |
[08:22] | and she wasn’t in love with you, that… | 她也不爱你了 |
[08:23] | what do you call that? | 这又算啥呢 |
[08:24] | Foreplay. | 前戏 |
[08:27] | Okay. Looks like someone’s starting the day | 好吧 看来某人开始新的一天的方法 |
[08:30] | with a hot, steaming cup of denial. | 就是喝一杯热热的”否认到底” |
[08:32] | No, no, no. This is a little dance we do all the time. | 不不不 这招我们常在玩 |
[08:35] | She decides that I did something wrong | 她觉得我某件事情做错了 |
[08:37] | and gives me the business, | 然后就对我尥蹶子 |
[08:38] | and then I apologize, | 然后我就道歉 |
[08:39] | and I give her the business. | 接着我就”撩”她的… |
[08:44] | Okay, see, that right there? | 看到你这德行了吗 |
[08:45] | That’s why she broke up with you. | 这就是人家跟你分手的原因 |
[08:47] | I’m telling you, we are not broken up. | 相信我 我们才不是分手 |
[08:49] | Okay, I see what you’re doing here, | 我看出来你在干嘛了 |
[08:52] | but pretending like what happened didn’t happen | 但假装某件事情其实并没发生 |
[08:54] | won’t make it not happen, | 并不会真的成真 |
[08:56] | no matter what you would like to have had happened. | 无论你多想要事情其实不是那么发生都没用 |
[08:59] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 我刚才没绕错 |
[09:01] | Well, thank you, I appreciate it. | 谢谢 谢谢你的提点 |
[09:03] | But if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go get my girl back. | 但恕我失陪 我要去追回我的女人了 |
[09:06] | Okay. | 行 |
[09:07] | Just in case, I’ll preheat the oven. | 为了以防万一 我先帮你预热好烤箱 |
[09:17] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[09:19] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[09:21] | What am I doing here? | 还我来这里干嘛 |
[09:23] | That’s what I love about you. | 我就爱你这点 |
[09:24] | Okay, let’s do this. | 来搞定这事吧 |
[09:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:30] | There’s nothing to be sorry about. | 没有你需要道歉的地方啊 |
[09:32] | Our relationship just isn’t going anywhere. | 我们的感情只是走到死路而已 |
[09:34] | All right, all right. Message received, loud and clear. | 行 行 听懂你的意思 完全明白 |
[09:37] | Now let’s get down to bidness. | 现在来干”正事”吧 |
[09:40] | Alan, it’s over. | 艾伦 真的结束了 |
[09:42] | But… but why? | 但 为什么啊 |
[09:44] | I-It just is. | 就结束了啊 |
[09:46] | Is it because we don’t like the same things? | 是因为我们的兴趣不同吗 |
[09:48] | ‘Cause I can learn to love sports. | 我可以学会喜爱运动节目啊 |
[09:50] | It has nothing to do with that… | 跟这个没关系 |
[09:51] | Is it, is it because I’m-I’m frugal? | 是因为我很节俭吗 |
[09:53] | ‘Cause okay, watch this. | 行 那你看好了 |
[09:54] | I am going to rip a twent– a five-dollar bill in half. | 我要把这张二十… 五块钱撕成两半 |
[09:58] | Okay? | 如何 |
[10:00] | Tell me that’s not sexy. | 你能说这不性感吗 |
[10:03] | Okay, look… | 好吧 |
[10:05] | I didn’t want to have to say this, | 我真不想说出这个 |
[10:07] | but the fact of the matter is… | 但问题的真正重点是… |
[10:10] | I’ve met someone else. | 我有了别人 |
[10:14] | World spinning, uh, gut tightening, | 天旋地转 肠道收紧 |
[10:17] | vomit rising… um… | 要吐了 |
[10:18] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[10:20] | Well, well, who is he? | 他是谁 |
[10:21] | What’s the difference? | 那重要吗 |
[10:22] | Well, I-I need to know who my competition is. | 我要知道我的对手是谁 |
[10:24] | I-I need to know how I can win. | 我要知道怎样赢他 |
[10:26] | You can’t win. | 你不可能赢 |
[10:28] | Good-bye, Alan. | 再见了 艾伦 |
[10:31] | Well, I have got news for you. | 我还有话要跟你说 |
[10:33] | The word “win” is not in my vocabular… | 我的字典里没有”赢”这个词 |
[10:37] | “can’t.” | “不可能” |
[10:38] | The word “can’t” is not in my vocabulary. | 我的字典里没有”不可能”这个词 |
[10:40] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[10:43] | Son of a bitch! | 他妈的 |
[10:52] | Of course. | 我就知道 |
[10:54] | Dog crap. | 有狗屎 |
[11:10] | Hey, there’s soup on the stove if you want some. | 炉子上有汤 想喝自己倒 |
[11:13] | I wonder if Lyndsey’s new boyfriend likes soup. | 不知道琳赛的新男友喜不喜欢喝汤 |
[11:16] | He probably loves soup. | 他可能喜欢喝汤 |
[11:19] | And wears cable knit sweaters. | 穿着编织衫 |
[11:21] | “Look at me, I’m eating soup | “看我 喝着汤 |
[11:23] | and wearing a sweater while I bang the memory | 穿着编织衫 把艾伦·哈波 |
[11:26] | of Alan Harper out of this woman’s mind.” | 从这个女人的记忆中抹去” |
[11:34] | Alan, let it go. | 艾伦 放手吧 |
[11:35] | You brought it up. | 是你先提的 |
[11:36] | I brought up soup. | 我提的是汤 |
[11:39] | I can’t stop thinking about him. | 我满脑子都是那个男人 |
[11:41] | And her… and what they’re doing. | 还有她 他们在”做”什么 |
[11:44] | And what position they’re doing it in. | 用什么体位 |
[11:47] | And where they’re doing it. | 在哪做 |
[11:48] | In the bed, in the shower, | 在床上 在浴室 |
[11:50] | at the Costco between the meat and the tires. | 还是超市里肉食与轮胎架之间的位置 |
[11:53] | That was our place! | 那是我们俩的位置 |
[11:54] | That shouldn’t be anyone’s place. | 谁都不该在那个位置做 |
[11:59] | – And you’re obsessing. – No, I’m not. | -你还是不肯放手 -我没有 |
[12:00] | Right, we all picture our exes screwing | 没错 我们都和前女友在牛臀烤肉 |
[12:03] | between a rump roast and a snow tire. | 和防滑轮胎之间的位置干过 还拍过照 |
[12:05] | You know what, I-I’m gonna go for a drive. | 你猜怎么着 我要开车出去一下 |
[12:07] | Where? | 去哪 |
[12:08] | Just out, you know, joyride. | 就外面 出去兜兜风愉悦一下 |
[12:10] | I’ve seen your car, there’s no joy in that ride. | 我见过你的车 坐那车没有愉悦可言 |
[12:15] | Now where are you going? | 再问你一遍 去哪 |
[12:16] | I’m just gonna drive up the coast a little bit. Take in the sea air. | 我只是想沿着海边转转 吹吹海风 |
[12:19] | How? Your windows don’t roll down. | 怎么吹 车窗都摇不下来 |
[12:21] | Just the ones in the front. The ones in the back don’t roll up. | 只有前面的摇不下来 后面的是摇不上去 |
[12:23] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[12:26] | I should buy him a new car. | 我应该给他买辆新车 |
[12:28] | So he can live in it. | 让他住在里面 |
[12:34] | All right. | 让我看看 |
[12:36] | Where are they? | 他们在哪呢 |
[12:37] | They’re probably watching sports right now. | 他们可能在看比赛 |
[12:42] | “Hello, Lyndsey, you don’t mind if I watch | “你好 琳赛 你不会介意我 |
[12:44] | his baseball game in the nude, do you?” | 一丝不挂看棒球比赛吧” |
[12:48] | “Sure, you can kiss me between the strikes | “当然不介意了 如果是好球你就吻我[胯下] |
[12:51] | and I’ll kiss you between the balls.” | 如果是坏球我就吻你[蛋蛋]” |
[13:00] | Hey, Walden. | 沃顿 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I’m just, uh, you know, taking a drive | 对啊 我在马利布海岸 |
[13:03] | down the Malibu coast, trying to clear my head. | 兜风呢 让自己清醒清醒 |
[13:06] | Yeah, now I’m, uh, I’m walking on the beach. | 我正在沙滩上散步 |
[13:08] | Sand feels nice on my toesies. | 脚趾踩着沙子上可舒服了 |
[13:16] | Walking on the beach, huh? | 在沙滩上散步是吧 |
[13:17] | Are you stalking me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[13:18] | Are you stalking Lyndsey? | 你在跟踪林赛吗 |
[13:19] | I asked you first. | 我先问你的 |
[13:21] | Look, this is pathetic. | 真是可怜 |
[13:22] | Sitting outside a woman’s house, | 坐在一个女人的屋外 |
[13:23] | trying to catch of glimpse of her through the window. | 从窗户偷窥人家 |
[13:25] | What kind of person does that? | 那是什么人的行为 |
[13:30] | Hey, guys, what are we doing? | 大家好 我们在干什么呢 |
[13:33] | Playing a little peek-a-boo with Lyndsey? | 跟琳赛玩躲猫猫吗 |
[13:35] | No. | 不是 |
[13:36] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:38] | Lyndsey broke up with Alan | 琳赛和艾伦分手了 |
[13:39] | and he’s having a hard time understanding. | 他到现在还搞不明白 |
[13:41] | Oh, well, one look at the new guy | 看到那个新男友 |
[13:42] | and you’d understand it. | 你就明白了 |
[13:44] | – What, you’ve seen him? – Oh, yeah. | -怎么 你见过他 -是啊 |
[13:46] | Nick’s gorgeous. | 尼克太帅了 |
[13:47] | Kind of looks like Walden. | 有点像沃顿 |
[13:48] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:49] | Y-You know his name, so you-you’ve met him? | 你知道他的名字 那你们俩认识啊 |
[13:52] | Well, no, but I’ve heard her yell it. | 没有 但我听见她喊那个名字了 |
[13:54] | It’s either Nick or Oh, God, right there. | 如果他不叫尼克 那他就叫”天啊 就哪儿” |
[13:58] | Oh, that’s it. | 够了 |
[14:00] | I got to see this Nick guy for myself. | 我要自己看看这个叫尼克的家伙 |
[14:03] | No, Alan, don’t. | 不 艾伦 别去 |
[14:05] | You’re better than this. | 你不只这点德行吧 |
[14:07] | We both know that’s not true! | 你我都清楚我就这点德行了 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I feel for him. It’s got to be tough. | 我很同情他 一定很不容易 |
[14:13] | Yeah, no doubt. | 当然 |
[14:15] | You really are a very handsome man. | 你真的很帅 |
[14:18] | Again… thank you. | 再次谢谢你 |
[14:20] | It’s not hard to imagine you naked and cast in marble. | 不难想象你的赤身裸体大理石像 |
[14:26] | Getting weird, Herb. | 越说越古怪了 赫伯 |
[14:28] | Right. | 对 |
[14:35] | All right. | 让我看看 |
[14:37] | Where are you, you homewrecker? | 在哪呢 破坏别人家庭的小三 |
[14:51] | That’s better. | 现在好了 |
[15:00] | Can this get any worse? | 还能再倒霉点吗 |
[15:03] | Oh, God, Nick, right there! | 天哪 尼克 就那儿 |
[15:15] | Lyndsey, | 琳赛 |
[15:18] | I need your help. | 你要帮帮我 |
[15:19] | You need my help getting back together with Alan? | 帮你回到艾伦身边吗 |
[15:22] | No. I need you to tell him to stop calling, | 不 我想让你告诉他别再给我打电话 |
[15:25] | e-mailing, and texting me. | 发邮件 发短信 |
[15:26] | Words and pictures. | 文字和图片都不要发了 |
[15:27] | Especially the pictures. | 尤其是照片 |
[15:30] | He’s just upset. He means well. | 他只是太伤心了 他没有恶意的 |
[15:32] | Really? Does this picture look like he means well? | 是吗 这张照片看起来没有恶意吗 |
[15:35] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:38] | Is he lying on my kitchen table? | 他躺的是我的厨房餐桌上吗 |
[15:42] | So, will you talk to him? | 你会跟他谈谈吗 |
[15:43] | Sure, right after I burn my kitchen table. | 当然了 我烧了餐桌就找他谈 |
[15:48] | Thank you. By the way, you might want to burn your bathtub, too. | 谢谢 顺便说下 你家浴缸可能也得烧了 |
[15:53] | Oh, he’s coming now. Got to go. | 他来了 挂了 |
[15:58] | Hey. There he is. | 你出来啦 |
[16:02] | Looking good. | 看起来不错嘛 |
[16:09] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[16:10] | Lyndsey un-friended me on Facebook. | 琳赛在脸书上删除了我这个好友 |
[16:13] | So I’m going to go re-friend her with my face. | 所以我打算用我的脸再加回来 |
[16:16] | No, you’re not. | 你不能这样做 |
[16:17] | You can’t stop me. | 你无法阻止我 |
[16:28] | Damn you. | 你个该死的 |
[16:38] | Hey, Zip. | 废柴 |
[16:40] | Oh, what do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[16:41] | A motorcycle and another night with Neil Diamond. | 一辆摩托以及与尼尔·戴蒙德再度一晚春宵 |
[16:45] | But for now we need to talk. | 但现在 我们得谈谈 |
[16:48] | I just want to be left alone. | 我只想一个人静静 |
[16:50] | Like I’m gonna be for the rest of my life. | 我的后半辈子都会是一个人了 |
[16:53] | Look, Lyndsey’s crazy for breaking up with you. | 琳赛和你分手 是她没眼光 |
[16:55] | You are a great guy. | 你是个好人 |
[16:56] | You’re just saying that. | 你只是在安慰我 |
[16:58] | I know I’m rough on you, | 我知道我向来没把你当人 |
[16:59] | but that’s just for fun. | 但这只是为了好玩儿 |
[17:00] | I really mean this. | 我说的是真心话 |
[17:03] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:05] | All right, good talk. | 好的 谈得不错 |
[17:07] | How? | 怎么个好法 |
[17:09] | What? | 什么 |
[17:10] | How am I a great guy? | 我是怎么个好法 |
[17:16] | Well, you’re punctual. | 你很守时 |
[17:19] | I-I do make it a priority to be on time. | 我的确最重视准时 |
[17:21] | Yep. | 对 |
[17:23] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:29] | You have pretty good toilet aim. | 你尿尿时瞄得很准 |
[17:32] | And that’s important to a housekeeper. | 这对家政工来说 是非常重要的 |
[17:35] | My secret is, I sit down. | 我的秘密是 我是坐下尿的 |
[17:39] | And that should’ve stayed a secret. | 这事应该继续保密下去 |
[17:41] | Take care. | 保重 |
[17:42] | Berta? | 波塔 |
[17:44] | What? | 什么 |
[17:47] | I-I-If I’m such a great guy, | 如果我是这样好的一个人 |
[17:49] | then why did Lyndsey leave me? | 琳赛为什么要离开我 |
[17:52] | Oh, there’s no telling with chicks. | 女人心 海底针 |
[17:54] | But don’t worry… you’ll find somebody else. | 别担心 你会找到其他人的 |
[17:57] | As good as Lyndsey? | 和琳赛一样好的吗 |
[18:00] | Look at you, already making jokes. | 瞧你 已经有心情开玩笑了 |
[18:08] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[18:09] | He’s gonna die alone. | 他会孤独终老 |
[18:11] | And he pees sitting down. | 而且他是坐着尿尿的 |
[18:17] | I really don’t want to be here, Walden. | 我真的不想来这里 沃顿 |
[18:20] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[18:22] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[18:23] | You shaved, you showered. | 刮了胡子 洗了澡 |
[18:25] | You realized wearing Lyndsey’s underwear | 还意识到穿琳赛的内裤 |
[18:27] | wasn’t a long-term solution. | 终究不是解决办法 |
[18:30] | I may have it together on the outside, | 也许我在外表上已经正常了 |
[18:32] | but on the inside I’m still a wreck. | 但是内心依然是一团糟 |
[18:33] | I just want to go home and eat ice cream on the toilet | 我只想回家 坐在马桶上吃冰淇淋 |
[18:36] | until I fall asleep. | 吃到睡着为止 |
[18:37] | Would you listen to yourself? | 你说的什么话 |
[18:40] | Trust me, tonight is going to be fun. | 相信我 今晚会很有意思的 |
[18:42] | Okay. But if it’s not, you’re gonna have to watch | 好吧 但如果没意思 你得陪我看 |
[18:45] | The Notebook with me. | 《恋恋笔记本》 |
[18:46] | Really? Again? | 还要再看吗 |
[18:49] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[18:51] | Oh, hey, Allie, hi. | 你好 爱莉 |
[18:53] | This is, uh, my friend Alan I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你提起的朋友 艾伦 |
[18:56] | Hi, Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[18:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:58] | You two have a lot in common. | 你们有很多共同点 |
[18:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:01] | You know your girlfriend’s new boyfriend, Nick? | 你知道你女友的新男友尼克吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[19:04] | I’m his soon-to-be ex-wife. | 我即将成为他的前妻 |
[19:07] | I’ll just let you two talk. | 你们慢慢聊 |
[19:11] | You know, I-I can see what Walden’s trying to do here, | 我知道沃顿是什么用意 |
[19:14] | and he means well, but, um, I-I don’t know | 他是一番好意 但我不知道 |
[19:17] | that I’m emotionally ready to jump | 我是否在情感上准备好了开始 |
[19:18] | – back into the relation… – How do you feel about revenge sex? | -另一段恋情 -你对复仇性爱有何感想 |
[19:20] | Big fan. I’ll get the check. | 铁杆粉丝 我来买单 |
[19:35] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[19:37] | Look who’s doing the walk of shame. | 这是谁爽完后一脸羞愧地走进来 |
[19:39] | More like the stride of pride. | 你应该说骄傲地跨步 |
[19:43] | Guess who heard “Oh, God, right there” | 猜猜谁昨晚听”我的天 就是这里”这句 |
[19:45] | multiple times last night? | 听了无数次呢 |
[19:47] | Not Nick. | 反正不是尼克 |
[19:48] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[19:50] | I’m very happy for you. | 我真的替你开心 |
[19:52] | – I have you to thank you it. – Ah, I didn’t do anything. | -我得谢谢你 -我没做什么 |
[19:54] | Well, tracking Allie down couldn’t have been easy. | 找到爱丽应该不容易吧 |
[19:56] | It wasn’t that hard. | 并不难 |
[19:57] | When we were outside Lyndsey’s house, | 我们在琳赛家外面时 |
[19:59] | she was parked right behind us. | 她的车就停在我们后面 |
[20:02] | Which is ironic, because last night I was parked | 讽刺的是 昨晚我”停车”在 |
[20:04] | – behind her… – I got it, I got it. | -她的”后面” -明白了 明白了 |
[20:07] | I’m happy you’re feeling better. | 我很高兴你心情好些了 |
[20:09] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:10] | And let me tell you, revenge sex is way better | 告诉你 复仇性爱比起 |
[20:13] | than revenge masturbation. | 复仇打飞机要强太多了 |
[20:18] | Course, there’s no reason you can’t do both. | 当然了 没有理由不能两者一起来 |
[20:27] | Oh, God, why am I eating on this table? | 老天 我为什么还在这张餐桌上吃饭 |