时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You seem awfully quiet tonight. Is everything okay? | 你今晚怎么话特别少啊 没事吧 |
[00:04] | I-I’ve just got a lot on my mind. | 我只是脑子里有很多事纠结 |
[00:06] | Well, a problem shared is a problem halved. | 分享你的问题 我才好帮你分担 |
[00:09] | I think we should break up. | 我觉得我们应该分手 |
[00:11] | Lyndsey’s downstairs breaking up with Alan. | 琳赛在楼下 要跟艾伦分手呢 |
[00:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:14] | He’s gonna be devastated. | 艾伦会崩溃的 |
[00:16] | He was madly in love with her. | 他真的很爱琳赛呢 |
[00:17] | They’ve been dating for years. | 他们也在一起好多年了 |
[00:18] | They were planning on getting married. | 他们都计划要结婚呢 |
[00:20] | I-I still love you, Alan. | 艾伦 我虽然还爱你 |
[00:22] | I’m just not in love with you anymore. | 但我们这已经不是爱情了 |
[00:26] | Hey, Zip. | 废柴 |
[00:26] | Just want to be left alone. | 我只想一个人静静 |
[00:28] | Lyndsey’s crazy for breaking up with you. | 琳赛和你分手 是她没眼光 |
[00:30] | You are a great guy. | 你是个好人 |
[00:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:33] | You’ll find somebody else. | 你会找到其他人的 |
[00:34] | As good as Lyndsey? | 和琳赛一样好的吗 |
[00:36] | Look at you. | 瞧你 |
[00:37] | Already making jokes. | 已经有心情开玩笑了 |
[00:46] | Hey. What you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[00:48] | Oh, just taking a stroll down memory lane. | 在回忆一下过去 |
[00:51] | It’s a photo book that Lyndsey gave me. | 这是琳赛给我的相册 |
[00:53] | Oh. Here we are at the Santa Monica Pier. | 这张是我们在圣塔莫尼卡码头的合照 |
[00:57] | “Oh, Alan, I’m having such a great time. | “艾伦 今天我玩得好开心 |
[01:00] | I know it looks like I’m eating cotton candy, | 我知道我看起来在吃棉花糖 |
[01:02] | but really I’m just waiting for someone better to come along | 但其实我是在等着遇见一个更好的人 |
[01:04] | so I can dump your sorry ass.” | 然后狠狠地甩掉你个废柴” |
[01:07] | That dude in the Speedo totally photo-bombed you. | 这穿着三角内裤的男人超抢镜头啊 |
[01:11] | Bet she was sleeping with him, too. | 估计她也跟他好上了 |
[01:13] | And look at the guy with the churros. | 再看看这吃糖棍的兄弟 |
[01:15] | What’s he smiling about? | 他又是在笑啥呢 |
[01:16] | Okay, you know what? You can’t live in the past. | 你不能总活在过去 |
[01:19] | You also can’t live in this robe. | 也不能老是穿着这件袍子了 |
[01:21] | It’s like the sacred shroud of urine. | 这衣服就像件神圣的尿渍收集寿衣 |
[01:25] | What happened? Lyndsey and I were supposed | 到底怎么了 琳赛应该跟我 |
[01:27] | to take care of each other for the rest of our lives. | 执子之手 与子偕老 |
[01:30] | She’d blend my steak | 她会帮我把牛排剁碎 |
[01:32] | so I didn’t have to gum it. | 好让我不用嚼半天 |
[01:35] | I’d change the tennis balls on the bottom of her walker. | 她的助步拐杖 也是我帮她换防滑网球的 |
[01:39] | We’d keep track of each other’s moles. | 我们会记得对方身上所有的痣 |
[01:42] | It’s a romantic picture. | 还真是浪漫的画面啊 |
[01:44] | Glad you think so. | 很高兴你这么觉得 |
[01:45] | ‘Cause now that’s just gonna be you and me. | 因为现在只剩你跟我相伴了 |
[01:48] | It’s not gonna be you and me | 绝对不会只剩我们相依为命 |
[01:50] | Beucases, A… no. | 因为 首先我不要 |
[01:54] | B, you’re gonna find somebody new. | 其次 你会找到另一个挚爱的 |
[01:58] | You just have to have a positive attitude. | 你只是需要个更积极的态度 |
[01:59] | If you say you can’t, you’re right. | 试都不试 绝对没戏 |
[02:01] | If you say you can, you might. | 尝试一下 可能有戏 |
[02:05] | Do that again. | 你再一次试试 |
[02:09] | Now, suck it up! | 听好了 给我像个男人 |
[02:10] | Ow! You’re gonna find somebody new! | 你会找到新的女人的 |
[02:12] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不行 -为什么 |
[02:14] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[02:17] | – What? – Look at me. | -怎么 -你看我 |
[02:18] | When I met Lyndsey, I was a solid six. | 我跟琳赛在一起时 我还算个六分男 |
[02:20] | Now I’m a soft four at best. | 我现在最多也就勉强四分 |
[02:23] | Really? You thought you were a six? | 真的吗 你真觉得自己曾有六分吗 |
[02:27] | Well, maybe not a Malibu six, but a Wal-Mart six. | 或许不是高富帅界的六分 但至少是屌丝界中的六分 |
[02:33] | And it didn’t matter. I was in love. | 这无所谓 当时我沐浴爱河 |
[02:34] | No one takes care of themselves when they’re in love. | 沐浴爱河中的人们 谁在乎身材外貌啊 |
[02:36] | When you know you can have sex in a sweatshirt, | 当你知道就算穿睡裤 也有女人上的时候 |
[02:38] | you stop doing sit-ups. | 谁还没事做仰卧起坐啊 |
[02:39] | Well, then, do something about it. | 那就下下功夫啊 |
[02:41] | Get yourself back in shape, get some new clothes, | 重新锻炼锻炼 买点新衣服 |
[02:43] | get a haircut, get your own place. | 剪个头发 搬个新家 |
[02:45] | Anything to get your confidence back. | 随便来一件能让你重建自信心的事 |
[02:48] | Look, I appreciate the pep talk, but I’ve lost all hope. | 感谢你这一番话 但心中希望之火已灭 |
[02:51] | Well, I can’t give you hope, | 我不能给你希望 |
[02:52] | but I-I can give you my American Express Black Card. | 但我能借你我的美国运通黑卡[无金额上限] |
[02:56] | Hope’s for losers. | 废柴才需要希望 |
[03:36] | Oh, hey, Walden. | 沃顿 |
[03:37] | Hey, Jake, what’s going on? | 杰克 最近还好吗 |
[03:39] | I was just calling my dad back. | 我是回复我爸的电话 |
[03:41] | He left me a voice mail. | 他给我留了通语音留言 |
[03:42] | At least, I think it was him. | 我觉得应该是他吧 |
[03:44] | It was just, like, two minutes of someone sobbing | 我就听到两分钟的男人啜泣声 |
[03:46] | and then throwing up. | 然后就是呕吐声 |
[03:49] | Yeah, that was him. | 没错 那就是他 |
[03:51] | How often does he cry? | 他到底多常在哭啊 |
[03:52] | It’d be quicker to tell you how often he doesn’t. | 算他没在哭的时间可能还比较快点 |
[03:56] | He’s gonna be okay, right? | 他会没事的吧 |
[03:57] | Yeah, he actually got dressed today and left the house. | 他今天还梳妆打扮出门去了 |
[04:01] | And-and-and he even put on deodorant. | 还抹了体香剂哦 |
[04:03] | Well, I-I actually put it on him, but he let me, | 其实是我帮他擦上的 不过他也没反抗 |
[04:06] | so… that’s progress. | 也算是进步了 |
[04:08] | I’m so glad that you’re there for my dad. | 我真庆幸有你陪我爸 |
[04:11] | You’re like the son he never had. | 你就像他不会拥有的好儿子 |
[04:15] | Right. | 的确 |
[04:19] | Okay, so I’m gonna get going. | 好了 我也要走了 |
[04:20] | Yeah, yeah, me, too. I got to go run some black ops | 好的 我也是 要去执行一些黑色行动 |
[04:23] | and test some ballistic weapons. | 然后测试一些弹道武器 |
[04:25] | Really? That… that sounds awesome. | 真的吗 听起来好棒啊 |
[04:27] | No, I’m just messing with you. | 没有啦 跟你瞎扯而已 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna go get high and make, like, 800 cupcakes. | 我要去磕个药 然后做800个小蛋糕 |
[04:34] | Sleep well, America. | 睡个安稳觉吧 美国 |
[04:49] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[04:51] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[04:53] | This is your vision, my friend. | 这就是你想看到的吧 朋友 |
[04:55] | Oh, no, I could not envision this. | 不 我可没想到会看到你这样 |
[05:00] | You were right. It’s time for me to get back to living life. | 你说得没错 我该回归正常生活了 |
[05:02] | Uh, check out my sweet onion. | 看看我的性感翘臀 |
[05:05] | My bodacious Vidalia. | 我无比非凡的翘臀啊 |
[05:09] | How did you pack all of you in there? | 你怎么把自己塞进去的 |
[05:12] | Ah, well, uh, I guess I would have to say, it’s… | 我要告诉你 多亏了 |
[05:14] | Spanx to these. | 塑身衣帮我收紧 |
[05:19] | Is that a girdle? | 那是女式背心吗 |
[05:20] | Oh, no. Uh, it’s a-a male sport control top. | 不 是个男式运动紧身上衣 |
[05:23] | It’s for athletes. | 运动员穿的 |
[05:25] | Athletes with man boobs. | 有大咪咪的男运动员 |
[05:27] | Not anymore. | 现在不大了 |
[05:29] | Uh, Heather, the salesgirl, said I look like a “DILD.” | 售货员希瑟说我看起来像”DILD” |
[05:35] | It stands for, “Dad I’d like to do.” | 意思是”我想睡的大叔” |
[05:40] | Okay. Uh, let’s-let’s talk about that hair. | 说说你的发型吧 |
[05:41] | Walk me through that. | 给我讲讲 |
[05:43] | Oh, uh, a-a young man named Juan did this to me. | 一个叫胡安的小伙子给我做的 |
[05:46] | Um, uh, he does Justin Bieber’s hair. | 他是贾斯汀·比伯的发型师 |
[05:49] | Oh, wow, that’s lucky. | 你太幸运了 |
[05:50] | I-I know. Can’t believe Justin Bieber goes to Supercuts. | 是啊 真不敢相信比伯也去超省理发厅 |
[05:55] | Driving home, you can’t imagine | 我开车回家时 你都想象不到 |
[05:57] | how many people were checking me out. | 多少人盯着我看 |
[05:59] | Oh, I can imagine. | 我能想象出来 |
[06:01] | What do you say we go someplace and try out my new look? | 咱们出去秀一下我的新形象怎么样 |
[06:04] | I want to get my groove on with the hip, funky people. | 我想把屁股摇摆起来 我是潮人了 |
[06:07] | Okay, yeah, I’ll see if I can fire up the time machine, | 好啊 我看看能不能发动开时光机器 |
[06:09] | and we’ll head back to 1974. | 我们回到1974年 |
[06:12] | I’ll, uh… I’ll put my stuff away. | 我把东西收拾起来 |
[06:14] | – Uh, Alan? – Yeah? | -艾伦 -啥事 |
[06:17] | – My credit card? – Oh, uh, right. | -我的信用卡呢 -对哦 |
[06:26] | Release. | 松手 |
[06:28] | I’m trying. | 正努力呢 |
[06:41] | I’m seeing your hairdo everywhere I look. | 到处都是你这种发型 |
[06:45] | Best ten bucks I ever spent. | 这是我花的最值的10块钱了 |
[06:50] | I wish I had my deck of cards. | 要是带上扑克就好了 |
[06:52] | Your deck of cards? | 扑克吗 |
[06:53] | Oh, yeah. Close-up magic is a great icebreaker | 对啊 近景魔术特别适合 |
[06:56] | with the ladies. | 跟女士们搭讪 |
[06:58] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子到底有什么毛病 |
[07:01] | What is wrong with you | 你脑子到底有什么毛病 |
[07:03] | that you have a quarter in your ear? | 怎么会耳朵里会有枚硬币呢 |
[07:05] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[07:07] | Come on. You’re a charming guy. | 振作一点 你那么有魅力 |
[07:08] | Just be yourself, stick to your strengths. | 做你自己就好 坚持自己的长项 |
[07:11] | I-I’m sorry. I-I can’t hear you. | 抱歉 我听不见 |
[07:12] | – I have a quarter in my ear. – Will you stop that? | -我耳朵里有枚硬币 -别这样行吗 |
[07:17] | What about her? Go buy her a drink. | 她怎么样 去请她喝一杯 |
[07:20] | She’s a little out of my league, isn’t she? | 我这样也太高攀[运动联盟]了吧 |
[07:22] | You’re not even playing in the same sport. | 你们俩玩的都不是同一种运动 |
[07:26] | Just go say hi. | 去打个招呼呗 |
[07:28] | Okay, here goes. | 好 我去了 |
[07:32] | Uh, hi. Can I buy you a drink? | 你好 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[07:35] | Uh, no, thanks. I already have one. | 不用了 谢谢 我已经有了 |
[07:39] | Uh, can I reimburse you for that one? | 那我能帮你买单吗 |
[07:42] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:44] | Well, I would have happily bought you a drink | 我很乐意替你付那杯饮料的钱 |
[07:46] | if I had arrived a few moments earlier. | 要是我早到几分钟的话 |
[07:48] | Tell you what. Let me just give you some cash. | 我直接给你几张票子吧 |
[07:52] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 是吧 |
[07:53] | Uh, here’s a ten. Do you have change? | 这是十块 你能给我找零吗 |
[07:56] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子有病吧 |
[08:01] | Well, I’m not gonna tip you. | 我不付你小费了 |
[08:04] | That was weird. | 真是怪人 |
[08:05] | Yeah, she’s the weird one. | 对啊 她才是怪人 |
[08:09] | Maybe we should just go home. | 要不我们回家吧 |
[08:10] | You’re just a little rusty. | 你只是有点生疏了 |
[08:12] | Let me help you out. | 我来帮帮你 |
[08:18] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[08:20] | Yeah, before we go any further, I should warn you | 深入交流之前我要告诉你 |
[08:23] | that I suffered from a horrific industrial accident | 我下边遭受了严重的 |
[08:27] | down there. | 劳动事故 |
[08:29] | – Oh, no. – Oh, yes. | -不会吧 -是真的 |
[08:32] | Here. Say hi to my friend Alan. | 这是我的朋友艾伦 |
[08:36] | How bad was the accident? | 你那事故有多严重 |
[08:41] | Say hi. | 打招呼啊 |
[08:42] | Uh, hi. Uh, I’m Alan. | 你好 我是艾伦 |
[08:44] | I’m a back doctor, | 我是一名背部医生 |
[08:46] | but that doesn’t mean I can’t check out your front. | 但并不表示我不能检查你的前胸 |
[08:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[08:50] | That is hilarious! | 真好笑 |
[08:52] | You’re so funny. | 你真风趣 |
[08:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的神啊 |
[08:58] | – Um, I have a question for you. – Yeah? | -我要问你个问题 -什么 |
[09:02] | How did you get this quarter in your ear? | 你耳朵里怎么会有枚硬币 |
[09:05] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[09:07] | Pull something else out of me! | 再从我身上拽点别的出来 |
[09:11] | I like her. | 我挺喜欢她的 |
[09:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝啊 |
[09:17] | Excuse me. How did you get this quarter in your ear? | 不好意思 请问你耳朵里会有一枚硬币呀 |
[09:35] | This is quite a place. | 这地方真不错 |
[09:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:38] | Looks like Elton John went on safari. | 就跟艾尔顿·约翰刚打猎回来似的 |
[09:44] | Oh, uh, nice eagle. | 这只鹰真不错哈 |
[09:47] | It’s, uh, very realistic. | 非常逼真 |
[09:48] | I want to feed it a bronze mouse. | 都想扔个老鼠喂它了 |
[09:52] | I can’t believe you live here all by yours… | 真不敢相信你居然是独自生活… |
[09:54] | Sabado Gigante. | 我了个天啊 |
[09:58] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[09:59] | Oh, yeah. | 当然喜欢 |
[10:00] | The hair on my head isn’t the only thing standing up. | 我下面已经支起”帐篷”了 |
[10:05] | Well, now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你换装了哦 |
[10:07] | Can’t wait to get my hands on that tight, little body. | 我已经迫不及待要摸索你那紧致的身躯了 |
[10:10] | Oh, uh, can I go freshen up a little? | 这个嘛 我能不能先去梳妆一下 |
[10:13] | – Down the hall to the left. – Okay. | -走到大厅 左转就是啦 -好的 |
[10:16] | I’ll be waiting. | 等着你哦 |
[10:59] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[11:08] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 这是什么破衣服 |
[11:52] | No. | 别这样 |
[11:58] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[12:01] | Hurry up or she’s gonna think you’re pooping. | 快点 不然她会以为你在上大号 |
[12:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:13] | – Hello? – In here. | -人呢 -我在这里呢 |
[12:17] | Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[12:20] | Oh, boy. | 上帝啊 |
[12:25] | Um, hi. | 你 好啊 |
[12:26] | Oh, sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[12:27] | got to take care of something here. | 要处理…一些事情 |
[12:29] | Did you gain weight? | 你长胖了吗 |
[12:31] | Oh. No, uh, this is water weight. | 不 这只是有点水肿 |
[12:34] | Uh, too much salt. | 太多盐了 |
[12:36] | So, uh, who-who is this? Your grandpa? | 这是哪位 你外公吗 |
[12:37] | No, he’s my husband. | 不 他是我老公 |
[12:39] | Your-your husband? | 你 你老公 |
[12:41] | Oh, don’t worry. He doesn’t even know we’re here. | 别担心 他已经完全没有意识了 |
[12:43] | Well, maybe not, but I am not the kind of man who… | 也许他不知道 但是我的原则不允许我… |
[12:49] | …can pass up an opportunity like this. | 错过这样一个美妙的机会 |
[12:52] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[12:56] | You have a lovely home. | 你的家真不错的 |
[13:11] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:14] | Oh, Zippy, like it wasn’t easy enough before. | 废柴 你日子还不够惨吗 还整这发型 |
[13:19] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand European chic. | 我明白的 你不懂欧洲时尚风 |
[13:21] | Looks more like you’re a-peein’ on a power line. | 你穿得更像”熬粥生产线”风好不好 |
[13:26] | Nice. | 这吐槽不错 |
[13:28] | Hey. Tell me about that girl last night. | 对了 跟我说说昨晚那个妹子的情况吧 |
[13:30] | – Uh, well, she’s a vegetarian. – Yeah. | -好 她是个素食主义者 -是啊 |
[13:33] | And her husband’s a vegetable. | 而她老公是个植物人[蔬菜] |
[13:37] | What? | 什么 |
[13:38] | She’s married, | 她有个丈夫 |
[13:39] | and-and the guy’s, like, 900 years old. | 而且那位仁兄简直快900岁了 |
[13:42] | You’re kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:43] | She hot? | 她很性感吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[13:45] | He rich? | 他很有钱吗 |
[13:47] | Checks out. | 这不就得了 |
[13:50] | So, how old is this guy? | 所以这男的有多老啊 |
[13:51] | Uh, well, let me put it this way. | 这个啊 我这么跟你说吧 |
[13:53] | He was one of the original investors in apple. | 他是苹果的最初创始人之一 |
[13:55] | The fruit. | 是水果那种哦 |
[14:00] | Well, I’m sorry it didn’t work out, man. | 好吧 很遗憾你昨晚没搞成 |
[14:02] | No, it worked out. | 不 搞成了 |
[14:05] | You didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[14:06] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[14:08] | He was in a coma and she was in a teddy. | 他在轮椅上昏迷着 她躺在床上诱惑着 |
[14:11] | Alan, you surprise me. I thought | 艾伦 我没想到啊 |
[14:12] | you had more integrity than that. | 你怎么能做出这样无耻的事情呢 |
[14:14] | Where in the hell have you been? | 你今天吃错什么药了 |
[14:22] | You know what? You know what? | 等等 等等 |
[14:24] | Can we just stop for a second? | 能不能先等一下 |
[14:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:27] | You don’t know me well, | 你不是很了解我 |
[14:29] | but I happen to be a man of great integrity, | 但是我其实是很正直的人 |
[14:34] | and it’s hard for me to do this | 明知道你丈夫就在隔壁 |
[14:36] | knowing your husband is right next door. | 我还跟你这样 我心里过意不去 |
[14:38] | You want me to put him in a cab for a couple hours? | 要我把他放出租车上兜几个小时吗 |
[14:41] | I-I don’t think that’s gonna help. | 我觉得这样也于事无补 |
[14:44] | Look, I know I’m technically taken. | 我知道 我其实算是有主了 |
[14:47] | But you have to understand, | 但是你要理解 |
[14:48] | Victor was 80 when I married him. | 我嫁给维克多的时候他都80岁了 |
[14:50] | And now, 12 years later, he’s still alive | 而现在 12年过去了 他还活着 |
[14:53] | and we’re both using machines to get us through the night. | 现在我们俩在漫漫长夜中都要靠”机器”度过 |
[14:57] | Well, how did you two even meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的啊 |
[15:00] | I was on a pole, he was in a wheelchair. | 我在转钢管的时候 他在转轮椅 |
[15:03] | Our eyes met, and when I turned right side up, | 我们眼神交汇 当我直起身子时 |
[15:06] | I knew he was the one. | 就知道他就是我要找的主 |
[15:10] | That’s-that’s very… romantic. | 真是 非常 浪漫啊 |
[15:14] | I can’t expect you to understand what it’s like | 我不强求你能懂我的难处 |
[15:16] | to rely on someone to put a roof over your head | 要委曲求全寄人篱下 |
[15:19] | and provide you with the luxurious life you deserve. | 才能换得自己应得的奢侈生活 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God, we’re soul mates. | 天啊 我们才是名副其实的真爱 |
[15:32] | Oh, I got it. | 我来开 |
[15:33] | It’s for me. | 找我的 |
[15:37] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[15:40] | Y-You brought your husband? | 你把你老公也带来了 |
[15:41] | It’s our anniversary. | 今天是我们的结婚周年纪念 |
[15:45] | It didn’t seem right to leave him alone. | 留下他一个人在家似乎不好 |
[15:48] | This doesn’t seem better. | 带来也不见得有多好 |
[15:52] | Uh, but come on in. | 进来吧 |
[15:54] | Um, uh, Meghan, you remember Walden. | 梅根 还记得沃顿吧 |
[15:57] | Walden, this is Meghan’s husband Victor. | 沃顿 这是梅根的老公 维克托 |
[15:59] | It’s their anniversary. | 今天是他们的周年纪念 |
[16:01] | Hi, Victor. It’s nice to meet you. | 维克托 很高兴认识你 |
[16:06] | Yeah, this is normal. | 这再正常不过了 |
[16:08] | Can you give me a hand? | 帮个忙好吗 |
[16:10] | I’m just gonna wheel him on to the deck. | 我想把他推到阳台上 |
[16:12] | – Uh, sure. – No problem. | -当然 -没问题 |
[16:15] | Look, Victor! The ocean! | 看啊 维克托 大海 |
[16:18] | You remember it from when you discovered America. | 你当初发现美洲时 应该见过大海吧 |
[16:23] | That’s a… that’s a good one, but technically Columbus | 这笑话不错 但真正说来哥伦布 |
[16:25] | – didn’t actually… – Shut up. | -并没有 -闭嘴 |
[16:26] | Right. Do you… | 对 |
[16:28] | do you think we should get them a cake? | 你觉得应该给他们准备蛋糕吗 |
[16:29] | Are you… Look at him. He is a cake. | 瞧瞧他 他就是一坨蛋糕 |
[16:33] | Right, right. Pl-Plus, we don’t want to get him | 对 而且我们也不想他 |
[16:34] | all hopped up on sugar. | 糖吃多了太兴奋 |
[16:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:38] | There are a billion women in this world. Why this one? | 世界上有几十亿的女人 为什么偏偏选这个 |
[16:42] | I don’t know. She’s like a-a powerful sex magnet, | 我不知道 她就像是强力的性磁铁 |
[16:45] | and I’m like a… sex refrigerator. | 我就像是性冰箱 |
[16:49] | What does that even mean? | 这话是什么意思[吸冰箱上] |
[16:50] | I have no idea what it means. I just… | 我不知道是什么意思 我只是 |
[16:52] | I-I need you to babysit her decomposing husband | 需要你照看他正在腐烂的老公 |
[16:54] | while I plow his wife. | 这样我好”耕耘”他的老婆 |
[16:58] | It’s their anniversary. | 这可是人家的结婚周年纪念 |
[17:09] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[17:20] | Looks like you… found a new friend, Vic. | 看来你找到了一位新朋友 维克 |
[17:23] | Can I call you Vic? | 我可以叫你维克吗 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna call you Vic. | 我就叫你维克了 |
[17:35] | Is this what I have to look forward to, Vic? | 这会是我未来的日子吗 维克 |
[17:37] | You live your life, you try to be a good person, | 好好过日子 想做一个好人 |
[17:41] | you work hard to achieve your goals, | 辛苦工作达到人生的目标 |
[17:43] | only to end up a prisoner to your own body | 到头来结果是动也不能动弹 |
[17:45] | while the love of your life is in the next room | 同时你一辈子最心爱的人却在隔壁房间 |
[17:46] | doing the splits for some idiot she met in a bar. | 和她在酒吧认识的白痴玩劈腿 |
[17:51] | I mean, if this is it, just kill me now. | 如果人生就是这样 现在就让我死了算了 |
[17:58] | Vic? | 维克 |
[18:00] | Vic?! | 维克 |
[18:01] | Aw, come on! | 这是在玩我吗 |
[18:06] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[18:09] | Bad time, Walden! | 不是时候 沃顿 |
[18:11] | It’s even worse out here! Open the door! | 外面情况更糟 快开门 |
[18:14] | What could be so important? | 有什么事这么重要 |
[18:16] | I’m pretty sure that your girlfriend’s husband is dead. | 我相当肯定 你女友的老公已经挂了 |
[18:20] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. | 喂喂 慢着 |
[18:21] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我的女朋友 |
[18:26] | No, no, no. He can’t die here. | 不不不 他不能死在这里 |
[18:28] | I think he already did. | 我想他已经死了 |
[18:30] | No, you don’t understand. He can’t die here. | 你不明白 他不能死在这里 |
[18:33] | I have an infidelity clause in my prenup. | 我的婚前协议里有不忠条款 |
[18:36] | If his greedy 70-year-old kids find out that I was here, | 如果他贪婪的70岁儿子们发现我在这里 |
[18:38] | they’ll take all my money. | 他们会拿走我所有的钱 |
[18:41] | Are you kidding? Your money? | 开什么玩笑 你的钱 |
[18:43] | Well, in all fairness, she did earn it the old-fashioned way. | 说句公道话 这些钱是她辛苦耕耘来的 |
[18:47] | Well, thank you, Alan. | 谢谢 艾伦 |
[18:48] | Show a little respect. | 对死者尊重一些 |
[18:50] | Now stuff him in the car while I go find my panties. | 把他塞进车里 我去找我的内裤 |
[18:54] | Look at what you did. | 瞧你做的好事 |
[18:55] | You got my girlfriend upset. | 你让我的女朋友生气了 |
[18:56] | I thought she wasn’t your girlfriend. | 你不是说她不是你的女朋友吗 |
[18:59] | She’s gonna inherit millions of dollars. | 她要继承几百万的遗产 |
[19:00] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她当然是我的女朋友 |
[19:06] | Okay, | 好了 |
[19:07] | when we get there, we’ll put him in his bed, | 到了后 把他放上床 |
[19:09] | you guys leave and I’ll call 911. | 你们离开 我报警 |
[19:11] | Don’t worry, sweetheart, after the funeral | 别担心 亲爱的 葬礼之后 |
[19:12] | we’ll go someplace warm and beautiful where we can heal. | 我们去一个温暖美丽的地方医治心灵的伤口 |
[19:15] | And tan. | 晒得健康黝黑 |
[19:17] | And swim with the dolphins. | 和海豚一起游泳 |
[19:21] | You two dreamers do realize | 你们两个爱做白日梦的知道 |
[19:22] | that what we’re doing right now is a felony. | 我们现在做的事犯了重罪吧 |
[19:24] | I-I realize and I owe you one. | 我知道 我欠你一个人情 |
[19:26] | One? Seriously? One? | 一个 说真的 就一个吗 |
[19:30] | I want ice cream! | 我要吃冰淇淋 |
[19:47] | I can’t believe you found a quarter down there. | 真不敢相信你在那”下面”找到了一枚硬币 |
[19:53] | And if you look closely, George is smiling. | 如果你凑近看 乔治·华盛顿的头像在笑 |
[19:58] | Why don’t I get us some champagne? | 不如我去拿香槟来 |
[19:59] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[20:01] | Champagne makes me do crazy things. | 香槟令我做疯狂的举动 |
[20:05] | Well, that’s good ’cause… crazy… thing. | 很好 因为 这里疯狂 这里举”动” |
[20:13] | Nice job in there. | “干”得不错 |
[20:18] | You saw? | 你看到了吗 |
[20:19] | I like to watch. | 我喜欢看 |