时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 我的天 我的天啊 |
[00:06] | Oh… Oh, my God, Jenny! Oh, my God. | 我的天 珍妮 我的天啊 |
[00:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天啊 |
[00:13] | Oh, Jenny! Give it to me. | 珍妮 高潮给我吧 |
[00:15] | Give it to me, Jenny. | 给我吧 珍妮 |
[00:17] | Just give it to her already. | 赶紧给她行吗 |
[00:26] | Couldn’t sleep, either? | 你也睡不着吗 |
[00:27] | No. Jenny and her friend are crazy in there. | 对啊 珍妮跟她朋友”搞”疯了啊 |
[00:31] | Have you ever made a woman scream like that? | 你有让女人叫成那样过吗 |
[00:33] | Once. | 有过一次 |
[00:34] | I hit her with my car. | 我是开车撞到她 |
[00:36] | It sounded like Jenny hit her | 她们听起来像珍妮撞到她 |
[00:37] | and then backed over her again. | 然后又倒车回去碾她 |
[00:41] | And then hit her, a-and then… | 然后再往前撞 再… |
[00:43] | backed over her again. | 往后碾了一遍 |
[00:47] | And then hit her… | 然后再往前撞 |
[00:49] | and then backed over her again. | 然后再又往后碾了一遍 |
[00:50] | I counted eight orgasms, not including mine. | 我数了数有八次高潮 还没算上我自己那次 |
[00:53] | – Hey, that’s my niece. – Oh, yeah, | -那是我侄女 放尊重点 -有啊 |
[00:55] | and out of respect to you, I only listened to her friend. | 为了尊重你 我只听她女伴的叫声而已 |
[00:58] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:01] | Hey, how about this weekend we go out | 要我说 这周末我们也出去 |
[01:03] | and find some women and make ’em scream? | 找两个妹子然后让她们也”叫叫” |
[01:06] | In-in your imagination, | 在你幻想的画面中 |
[01:08] | are they running away from you or towards you? | 她们是是逃离你呢 还是奔向你呢 |
[01:11] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思嘛 |
[01:13] | Let’s go out and find some strange. | 我们去找些新奇古怪的货 |
[01:15] | I’m looking at some strange. | 我就正看着一个古怪货啊 |
[01:19] | Besides, I can’t. | 而且我也没空 |
[01:20] | My mom’s got a charity dinner this weekend. | 我妈这周末要办一个慈善晚宴 |
[01:22] | Oh, she’s still trying to help the monkeys? | 她还在想办法拯救猴子吗 |
[01:24] | Yeah, she’s raising money to expand her sanctuary | 对啊 她在想办法筹钱扩建她的收留所 |
[01:27] | for helpless creatures that nobody else wants. | 收容那些无助又没人要的动物 |
[01:30] | Kind of like what I do for you. | 其实有点像我收留你一样 |
[01:33] | Will there be any single ladies there | 那边会有”十指灵活” |
[01:34] | looking to use those opposable thumbs? | 愿意用来”服务”男性的单身女士吗 |
[01:36] | You know, swing on my vine, peel my banana. | 愿意”荡”我的”树藤” “剥”我的”香蕉” |
[01:40] | Well, there might be a few there | 那里估计是会有几个 |
[01:41] | that want to throw their poop at you. | 想丢自己大便在你身上的女士吧[都是猴子行为] |
[01:43] | Mm, sounds like a good cause; I’ll buy a ticket. | 感觉活动挺不错的 我买一张票吧 |
[01:45] | They’re a thousand dollars apiece. | 一张票要一千块呢 |
[01:48] | Can I borrow $998? | 我能跟你借998块吗 |
[01:59] | That’ll work. | 这能行 |
[02:02] | You know what they say: | 常言道 |
[02:03] | once you go Black & Decker, you never go back. | 用过”大家伙” 就再也不想要”小”的了 |
[02:24] | Hey! Look at you. | 你瞧你 |
[02:26] | Where are you going in that monkey suit? | 穿这身猴子装要去哪呢 |
[02:28] | A benefit. | 慈善活动 |
[02:29] | For monkeys. | 为猴子筹款 |
[02:33] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[02:34] | Like you should be on top of a cake. | 就像应该放在蛋糕上方的摆设 |
[02:37] | Let me guess: you’re the cake. | 让我猜猜 你是我”身下”的蛋糕吗 |
[02:39] | No, I’m the one that gets to blow out the candle. | 不是 但我是负责”吹”蜡烛的那个人 |
[02:46] | Oh, when did we install a mirror in here? | 我们什么时候在这里装了镜子了 |
[02:50] | Tell the truth, Berta, | 说实话 波塔 |
[02:51] | you ever seen two better-looking guys? | 你看过更帅的两个男人吗 |
[02:52] | No. | 比他帅没有 |
[02:54] | Yes. | 比你帅的有 |
[02:58] | Oh. That must be my date. | 我的女伴来了 |
[03:02] | – Hi, honey. – You look amazing. | -宝贝 -你今天好漂亮 |
[03:04] | Oh, you look so handsome. | 你今天也很帅 |
[03:07] | Wow, nice job, Walden. | 干得好啊 沃顿 |
[03:08] | Where’d you two meet? | 你们在哪里认识的 |
[03:10] | Kind of a “meet cute.” | 有点算一见钟情吧 |
[03:11] | I shot out of her. | 我从她体内喷出来的 |
[03:14] | Jenny, this is my mom, Robin. | 珍妮 这位是我妈妈 罗宾 |
[03:16] | Mom, this is my new roommate, Jenny. | 妈 这是我的新同屋 珍妮 |
[03:18] | Oh, well, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[03:20] | Alan, does this mean you finally moved out? | 艾伦 也就说你终于搬走了吗 |
[03:26] | No, no, no, Jenny’s my niece. | 不不不 珍妮是我侄女 |
[03:27] | She’s staying in Jake’s room. | 她住在杰克的房里 |
[03:29] | Well, I have my charity, you have yours. | 我有我的慈善项目 你也有你的 |
[03:33] | I can see where Walden gets his pretty face. | 这下我知道沃顿好看的脸蛋是遗传谁的了 |
[03:35] | Aren’t you sweet? | 你嘴真甜 |
[03:37] | He’s single, you know. | 你知道他还单身的吧 |
[03:38] | I know. Are you? | 我知道 你呢 |
[03:42] | Okay. All right, let’s… | 好 够了 咱们… |
[03:44] | go save some monkeys. | 出发去拯救猴子吧 |
[03:49] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[03:50] | Hey, just ’cause you came out of it | 你从她”洞”里出来 |
[03:51] | doesn’t mean I don’t want to get into it. | 不代表我不想进”洞”啊 |
[03:59] | They call these martinis? | 这也能叫酒吗 |
[04:01] | The only thing they’re saving the monkeys from are DUI’s. | 这只能拯救猴子不会被酒后驾车的人撞死吧 |
[04:05] | You like that one? | 刚那笑话你喜欢啊 |
[04:06] | No, I was just picturing a drunk monkey driving a car. | 不是 我只是在幻想酒醉猴子开车的画面 |
[04:11] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[04:15] | That woman with your mom looks just like Lynda Carter. | 跟你妈站一起的那女人看起来像琳达·卡特啊 |
[04:20] | That is Lynda Carter. | 她就是琳达·卡特啊 |
[04:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:22] | Wait, wait, T-TV’s Wonder Woman? | 电视版的《神奇女侠》演员吗 |
[04:25] | The jewel of Paradise Island? | 天堂岛的宝石 |
[04:26] | The-the shining crusader for justice and star-spangled hot pants? | 穿着星纹热裤的正义的闪亮战士吗 |
[04:30] | I-I just call her Lynda. | 我就叫她琳达而已 |
[04:32] | And I just lost the cleaning deposit on this tux. | 听得我都忍不住”弄脏”这件燕尾服了 |
[04:36] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[04:37] | Lynda, you look amazing. | 琳达 你今晚真漂亮 |
[04:38] | Oh, my God. The last time we saw each other, | 天啊 上回我们见面 |
[04:41] | you barely came up to here. | 你大概就这么高而已 |
[04:43] | I remember those… days. | 我是记得那些日子啊 |
[04:47] | Introduce me. | 介绍我一下 |
[04:49] | Robin, you told me he was successful, | 罗宾 你跟我说过他事业很成功 |
[04:51] | but you didn’t tell me how gorgeous he is. | 但你没说过他也很帅啊 |
[04:53] | Well, it takes a gorgeous person to know one. | 那也得是一样出色的人才能慧眼识明珠 |
[04:57] | No, it doesn’t. Hi, I’m Alan. | 也不一定啦 你好 我叫艾伦 |
[05:01] | This is Alan Harper. He lives with Walden. | 这是艾伦·哈勃 跟沃顿住在一起 |
[05:04] | Oh, well, it’s lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:06] | My gay fans have always been my biggest supporters. | 同性恋族群一直是我最大的粉丝群 |
[05:09] | Oh, oh, no, no, I-I’m not gay. | 不 不 我不是同性恋 |
[05:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. Transgender? | 抱歉 那你是变性人吗 |
[05:15] | I told you the hormones weren’t working. | 早说过你雄性荷尔蒙没杀伤力了 |
[05:18] | He’s kidding. Uh, I-I am very straight. | 他开玩笑呢 我很直的 |
[05:20] | In fact, the longer I look at you the straighter I become. | 其实越看你 我就越直 |
[05:24] | Well, if you’ll excuse us, I’m gonna start a fund | 两位不介意的话 我要去募捐基金 |
[05:26] | to, um, save Lynda from this conversation. | 帮琳达结束这场对话 |
[05:30] | It’s lovely to meet you. | 认识你很开心 |
[05:31] | And it was “wonder-ful” meeting you. | 见到你很”神奇” |
[05:34] | That’s funny. I’ve never heard that one before. | 有趣 第一次听人这样说 |
[05:37] | – Don’t be a stranger. – Okay. | -我们再会 -好 |
[05:40] | Call me. | 电话联系 |
[05:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[05:47] | Sorry, I just wanted to put my mouth where her mouth was. | 抱歉 我只是想把嘴贴到她嘴唇停留过的地方 |
[05:51] | And I also wanted to thank you for a lovely evening. | 我还要感谢你给了我一个美好的夜晚 |
[05:58] | Morning. | 早安 |
[06:00] | I got to tell you, | 我要告诉你 |
[06:01] | you gave me a night that I will never forget. | 你给了我一个终身难忘的夜晚 |
[06:05] | Don’t ever say that to me again. | 别再对我说这种活了 |
[06:08] | I’m serious. Meeting Lynda Carter was | 我是认真的 遇见琳达·卡特是 |
[06:10] | one of the greatest moments of my life. | 我一生中最美好的瞬间之一 |
[06:11] | I mean, she was my first celebrity crush. | 我是说 她是第一个我想上的名人 |
[06:13] | I had a poster of her | 我有一张她的海报 |
[06:14] | that looked like the bottom of a birdcage. | “脏”得跟鸟笼子底下一样 |
[06:18] | On behalf of Lynda Carter and the rest of humanity… | 谨代表琳达·卡特和全人类 |
[06:22] | yuck. | 鄙视你 |
[06:24] | You know, it’s not just about how beautiful she was. | 她不只是长得好看 |
[06:26] | I mean, she’s multitalented. | 她多才多艺 |
[06:27] | I mean, I had all of her albums. | 她所有的专辑我都有 |
[06:29] | I-I-I’ve seen everything she’s ever done. | 她做的一切我都看过 |
[06:31] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[06:32] | Were you hiding outside her house in a bush? | 躲在她家外面的灌木丛里吗 |
[06:40] | Lynda Carter’s bush. | 琳达·卡特的灌木丛[阴毛]里 |
[06:44] | Hey, you know, she’s single. | 你知道吧 她还单身 |
[06:46] | – And? – And? | -所以呢 -所以啊 |
[06:49] | Set me up with her. | 帮我们俩撮合撮合吧 |
[06:51] | Can’t I just… get you a new poster? | 我能不能给你张新海报就好吗 |
[06:55] | I’ll laminate it. | 我会压上透明塑料层哦 |
[06:58] | Come on, come on. | 帮帮忙 帮帮忙嘛 |
[06:59] | I-I-I have been in love with Lynda Carter for my whole life, | 我这一生都深爱着琳达·卡特 |
[07:02] | and because you know her and I know you, | 既然你认识她 我认识你 |
[07:05] | I actually have a shot. | 我就有机会 |
[07:07] | I mean, this is fate. | 我觉得这就是命 |
[07:08] | This is probably why my brother died. | 所以我哥哥才会去世 |
[07:10] | You said fate killed your brother | 你说因为命运带走了你哥哥 |
[07:12] | so you could get that espresso machine. | 你才得到了那个浓缩咖啡机 |
[07:14] | Come on! | 好不好嘛 |
[07:16] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Really? | -我尽力而为 -真的吗 |
[07:19] | Yeah. Just don’t get your hopes up. | 对 但不要抱太大希望 |
[07:20] | Oh, of course not. | 当然当然 |
[07:22] | Thank you. | 多谢啦 |
[07:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the dance floor, | 女士们先生们 请步入舞池 |
[07:28] | for the first time as man and wife… | 恭贺刚刚结为夫妻的 |
[07:31] | Mr. And Mrs. Lynda Carter. | 琳达·卡特夫妇 |
[07:40] | Okay, great. All right, we’ll see you soon. | 好的 待会见 |
[07:46] | Was that her? | 是她吗 |
[07:47] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:48] | Wonder Woman! | 神奇女侠 |
[07:52] | For your friend, Alan Harper! | 艾伦·哈勃的神奇女侠 |
[07:56] | What are you doing? | 你唱的哪出 |
[07:57] | Oh, it’s the Wonder Woman theme song. | 这是《神奇女侠》主题曲 |
[07:59] | Wonder Woman! | 神奇女侠 |
[08:00] | You’re a wonder, Wonder Woman! | 你是传奇 神奇女侠 |
[08:04] | Not familiar. | 没听过 |
[08:05] | You should be, ’cause it’s… | 你应该听听 因为 |
[08:06] | Kind of awesome! | 非常好听 |
[08:09] | I was ordering a pizza. | 我在订披萨 |
[08:12] | I haven’t had a chance to talk to her yet. | 还没找机会跟她说那件事 |
[08:15] | Why not? | 为什么不说 |
[08:16] | Does your word mean nothin’? | 你的话不算数吗 |
[08:19] | You know what, uh, to be perfectly honest, I… | 知道吗 老实说我… |
[08:22] | I don’t know if this is a good idea. | 我不知道这样做对不对 |
[08:24] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么不对 |
[08:26] | What-what’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[08:26] | Is she crazy? I like crazy. | 她很疯癫吗 我就喜欢疯女人 |
[08:28] | You met Lyndsey– that bitch is cuckoo. | 你知道林赛的 那女人可疯了 |
[08:31] | No, there’s-there’s nothing wrong with her. | 不 她没什么问题 |
[08:34] | So what’s the problem? | 那问题出在哪里 |
[08:35] | She’s… Lynda Carter. | 她是琳达·卡特 |
[08:38] | – And? – And you’re… | -然后呢 -然后你是 |
[08:41] | Alan Harper! | 艾伦·哈勃 |
[08:48] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[08:50] | You don’t think I’m good enough for her. | 你觉得我配不上她 |
[08:52] | Oh, no, it’s not that. | 不 不是那个意思 |
[08:54] | No, no, no, no, no, it’s fine, it’s fine. | 不不不 不用解释 没关系 |
[08:55] | Just out of curiosity, who am I good enough for? | 我很好奇 你觉得我配得上谁 |
[08:58] | – Lots of people. – Well, name one. | -很多人啊 -具体说一个 |
[09:00] | Okay, how about… how about the-the… | 好啊 那个 |
[09:01] | the barista at the coffee place. | 咖啡厅的咖啡师就可以啊 |
[09:03] | The hot blonde, Vanessa? | 金发辣妞瓦妮莎 |
[09:04] | Oh, God, no. No, I’m… I’m… | 当然不是 我是说 |
[09:07] | I’m talking about the other one. | 我是说另一个女孩 |
[09:09] | The only other one is Miguel. | 另一个那就是米格尔 |
[09:11] | No. No, Tracy. The one with the brown hair. | 不 是特蕾西 棕色头发那个 |
[09:15] | Coming out of her chin mole. | 从下巴那颗大痣上长出的棕毛 |
[09:17] | Okay, then Miguel. | 好 那就米格尔了 |
[09:20] | I… I can’t believe you think so little of me. | 我真不敢相信你那么看轻我 |
[09:22] | It’s not that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[09:23] | Oh, you know what? You know what? | 你知道我想说什么吗 |
[09:24] | This is actually good. | 这也不错 |
[09:25] | I finally know where I stand with my “Friend.” | 起码知道了我在”朋友”心中的地位 |
[09:27] | Okay, Alan… | 好了 艾伦 |
[09:28] | And you were gonna be our best man! | 本来人家还想让你当伴郎呢 |
[09:34] | Yeah, no, he’s not good enough for Miguel. | 其实他配不上米格尔 |
[09:49] | You’re up early. | 起得很早啊 |
[09:50] | Yup. Crack of dawn. | 是啊 破晓就起了 |
[09:53] | But, shh, Dawn is still sleeping. | 小声点 晓儿还在睡呢 |
[09:57] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[10:00] | Uh, hey, Jenny, do you have any idea | 珍妮 你知道怎样才能 |
[10:01] | how to get tear stains out of pillows? | 除去枕头上的泪痕吗 |
[10:04] | It’s certainly not more tears, because I tried that. | 用更多的泪水是洗不掉的 我试过了 |
[10:07] | Have you tried spraying some | 那你试过喷点 |
[10:08] | desperate cry for attention on it? | “哭天喊地求关注”上去吗 |
[10:13] | You want some coffee? | 喝咖啡不 |
[10:14] | Why, yes, I would. Oh, uh, Walden, | 好呀 对了 沃尔顿 |
[10:16] | is there some uglier coffee | 有没有更丑一点的咖啡 |
[10:18] | that might be more appropriate for me? | 来让我这种下等人喝呢 |
[10:20] | All right. Alan, you’re being ridiculous. | 够了 艾伦 你也太过了 |
[10:22] | Hey, sticks and stones may break my bones, | 棍棒石头也许能打断我骨头 |
[10:23] | but thanks to you, I’ll never bone Lynda Carter. | 可多亏了你 我没机会上[骨]琳达·卡特了 |
[10:28] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I will breakfast alone in my room. | 恕我告退 我回房间独自吃早餐了 |
[10:32] | What’s wrong with Auntie Alan? | 艾伦姑妈这是怎么了 |
[10:34] | She’s pouting ’cause I won’t set her up with Lynda Carter. | 我不帮她介绍琳达·卡特 她正赌气呢 |
[10:37] | Why not? | 干嘛不帮 |
[10:38] | – Because, it’s Lynda Carter. – Right. | -那可是琳达·卡特啊 -说得对 |
[10:42] | And who’s Lynda Carter? | 琳达卡特又是谁 |
[10:44] | Lynda Carter is an actress. | 琳达·卡特是著名女演员 |
[10:47] | Oh. And she makes you say her whole name? | 她非要别人把她的全名念出来吗 |
[10:49] | She doesn’t make you, | 不是她逼你 |
[10:50] | it’s just something you do when people reach icon status. | 当她成为一代偶像时 自然就会这样 |
[10:54] | So why won’t you set Alan up with her? | 那你干嘛不帮艾伦介绍一下呢 |
[10:56] | She’s out of his league. | 他俩根本不是档次派别的人 |
[10:57] | What league is she in? | 她又是哪一派的呢 |
[10:58] | Well, among others, the Justice League. | 她可是正义联盟的人啊 |
[11:02] | All right, I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我完全不明白你在说什么 |
[11:04] | so let me just ask you a question. | 所以我只问你一个问题 |
[11:07] | Is Alan good enough to be your friend? | 艾伦够资格做你的朋友吗 |
[11:09] | Of course. | 当然够格 |
[11:10] | – So then why isn’t he good enough for her? – Okay, that’s not fair. | -那怎么就配不上她了 -这不公平 |
[11:13] | There are a lot of women that Alan is not good enough for. | 这世上艾伦配不上的女人多了去了 |
[11:16] | Don’t you think she should decide who she can go out with? | 难道不该让她决定和什么人约会吗 |
[11:21] | That’s actually a good point. | 这个说法有点道理 |
[11:22] | Hang on, one second, is this Lynda Carter? | 等一下 这就是琳达·卡特吗 |
[11:24] | Uh-huh. | 没错 |
[11:25] | Yeah, Alan’s not good enough for her. | 艾伦的确配不上她 |
[11:33] | – Alan. – Yeah? | -艾伦 -干嘛 |
[11:36] | Are you decent? | 你穿着整齐吧 |
[11:37] | Not by your standards. | 达不到你这贵人的标准 |
[11:41] | Okay, I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[11:44] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[11:45] | If it’s self-esteem you’re after, there’s none here. | 如果你是来找自尊的 这里可荡然无存 |
[11:48] | I was wrong. | 我之前错了 |
[11:50] | It is not my place to decide who you can or cannot date. | 你可以和什么人约会 轮不到我来决定 |
[11:53] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[11:54] | Uh, actually, I’m making a list | 实际上 我正在列一张 |
[11:55] | of the people you shouldn’t date. | 你不该与其约会的名单呢 |
[11:57] | Uh, Number one: Anyone with a heart. | 第一个 任何有良心的人 |
[12:01] | Okay, you know, I deserve that. | 好吧 这是我自找的 |
[12:03] | And number two, Taylor Swift, | 第二个 泰勒·斯威夫特 |
[12:04] | because she will write a song about you | 因为她会给你写一首歌 |
[12:06] | called “Back-Stabbing Dream Killer.” | 名叫《插你一刀的梦想杀手》 |
[12:09] | Okay, well, if you will let me, | 如果你愿意的话 |
[12:10] | I would like to make it up to you. | 我可以弥补你 |
[12:13] | I invited my mother | 我邀请了我妈 |
[12:15] | and Lynda over for dinner tomorrow night. | 和琳达明晚过来吃晚饭 |
[12:18] | So, you are free to ask her out yourself. | 你可以自己邀请她出去 |
[12:23] | If you’re joking, I swear to God | 如果你是在逗我 我对天发誓 |
[12:24] | I will pack my things and you will never see me again. | 我立马打包行李 再不出现在你面前 |
[12:26] | – I was joking. – So was I. | -我逗你玩呢 -我也逗你呢 |
[12:29] | You’re not just doing this out of pity, are you? | 你这么做不是出于可怜我 是吧 |
[12:30] | Don’t answer, I don’t care. | 不要回答 我不在乎 |
[12:33] | – You’re a good friend. – So are you. | -你是个靠得住的朋友 -你也一样 |
[12:36] | And, again, I’m sorry. | 我也再次对你说声抱歉 |
[12:38] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[12:40] | Okay. Oh, and, and, a little tip: | 对了 一点小建议 |
[12:42] | when Lynda’s here, just try not to act like a crazy fan. | 琳达来的时候 别表现出疯狂影迷的样子 |
[12:47] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[12:48] | No, no, seriously, like, if, if you want a shot with her | 我说真的 如果你想和她有机会发展 |
[12:50] | you need to treat her like she’s a normal person. | 你就得把她当做普通人看待 |
[12:52] | And, and you should pretend to be one, yourself. | 而且你自己也得装成正常一点 |
[12:55] | It’s not a problem. | 没问题 |
[13:01] | Until tomorrow. | 等我到明天 |
[13:06] | All right, I’m out of here. | 好了 我要走了 |
[13:08] | Dinner’s in the oven and the wine’s chilling. | 晚饭在炉子里 酒也冰上了 |
[13:11] | Oh, thank you. | 多谢了 |
[13:12] | No, I was talking about at my house. | 才怪 我说的是我自己家里 |
[13:14] | Oh, before you go, um, | 你走之前 |
[13:17] | – which is my good side? – What? | -我哪边脸更好看 -什么 |
[13:19] | I’m trying to figure out where to sit at dinner. | 我在考虑吃饭时应该坐哪里 |
[13:21] | I-I want my good side facing Lynda. | 我想把好看的那边对着琳达 |
[13:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | – Turn to your left. – Okay. | -你向左转 -好 |
[13:28] | Now turn to your right. | 现在向右转 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[13:30] | Turn around. | 再向后转 |
[13:33] | Perfect. | 这下就完美了 |
[13:37] | Who hurt you, Berta? | 是谁伤你这么深 贝塔 |
[13:45] | Ooh, uh, just in case. | 以防万一 |
[13:51] | Oh, God, it burns! | 我的妈 烧死我了 |
[13:55] | What did I say about acting like a normal person? | 不是叫你表现得像个正常人一点吗 |
[13:58] | That was before I got mint spray in Little Alan’s eye. | 我把薄荷喷雾喷到小艾伦的”眼”里去了 |
[14:02] | I’m not even gonna ask. | 我都不想追问原因了 |
[14:05] | Oh, hey, you two look beautiful. | 你们两位大美女 |
[14:08] | Oh, it’s great to see you again, Walden. | 真高兴再次见到你 沃尔顿 |
[14:10] | And don’t forget about me. | 可别忘了我呀 |
[14:12] | Oh, don’t worry, I haven’t. | 别担心 我可没忘掉 |
[14:15] | Okay, you can let go now. | 行了 可以放手了吧 |
[14:18] | Well, I’m glad you two could make it. | 你们能来我太高兴了 |
[14:21] | Wow, this is quite the place. | 这地方可真不错 |
[14:24] | – Thank you. -Thank you. | -多谢夸奖 -多谢夸奖 |
[14:26] | Single guy living at the beach, | 住在海边的单身男子 |
[14:28] | you must do well with the ladies. | 你身边一定不缺美女相伴吧 |
[14:30] | I do okay, but this guy is the real charmer. | 我还好啦 这家伙才是真正的万人迷 |
[14:35] | Blink twice if you’re being held against your will. | 如果有人威胁你 你就眨眼两次 |
[14:39] | Well, it’s, it’s true, in my youth | 真的 我年轻的时候 |
[14:40] | I was a bit of a, a rapscallion. | 可以算是个小流氓呢 |
[14:44] | A rake. | 一个放荡子 |
[14:45] | A… gadabout. | 浪子 |
[14:47] | A… g-gadabout? | 浪子 |
[14:50] | What have you. | 诸如此类 |
[14:52] | Yeah, but that was in your past, right? | 但那是你的过去 对吗 |
[14:55] | And now you’re just a normal, regular guy? | 现在你是一个普通正常的人 |
[14:57] | Yeah, that’s right, that’s right. | 没错 没错 |
[14:58] | I’m just a, a normal, regular guy | 我只是一个普通正常的人 |
[15:02] | looking for a crazy little thing called love. | 在寻找一个叫作爱的疯狂小东西 |
[15:05] | Crazy little thing called love… | 疯狂的小东西 名字叫作爱 |
[15:10] | What’s that I hear? | 我听到的是什么 |
[15:12] | Is that the lovely voice of triple-threat Lynda Carter? | 这是三栖明星琳达·卡特的甜美声音吗 |
[15:16] | Actress, singer, dancer? | 演员 歌手 舞者 |
[15:20] | Wait a second, do I smell mint? | 慢着 这是薄荷的味道吗 |
[15:26] | Yes, and it’s not coming from my mouth. | 对 而且不是从我的嘴里散发出来的哦 |
[15:34] | Oh ,uh, uh, would you mind signing it | 麻烦你写 |
[15:36] | “From a Wonder Woman to a Super Man”? | “致超人猛男 神奇女侠赠” |
[15:42] | – How about “Best wishes”? – That works. | -“祝福你”如何 -也行 |
[15:45] | Hey, you know, I’ll, I’ll bet you could | 我打赌你周游各地 |
[15:46] | make a lot of money traveling around | 在动漫大会之类的会上签名 |
[15:47] | and signing at conventions and stuff. | 一定赚了好多钱 |
[15:49] | I’m not a big fan of travel. | 我不太喜欢旅行 |
[15:51] | Yeah, not to mention the weirdos you’d meet. | 更别提会碰上多少变态了 |
[15:54] | You don’t have to tell me, | 这还用说吗 |
[15:56] | I mean, I-I’ve talked to a lot of them | 我在《神奇女侠》留言板上 |
[15:57] | on the Wonder Woman message boards. Freaks! | 跟不少这种人谈过 死变态们 |
[16:02] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[16:03] | I’m pretty sure Lynda didn’t come here just to sign things. | 我相信琳达来这里不是只为了签名的 |
[16:06] | Oh, of course, of course. Sorry, I just, you know, | 当然当然 对不起 我只是 |
[16:08] | I, I geeked out a bit. | 我动漫迷上身了 |
[16:10] | Oh, that’s okay. You can’t imagine how often | 没关系 你们无法想象 |
[16:12] | I get roped into these kinds of conversations. | 我被骗了多少次去参加这样的动漫大会 |
[16:15] | Roped? Or… | 被骗[绳子]还是 |
[16:17] | …lassoed? | 被套住了 |
[16:20] | Oh, God. He’s gonna tie her up and throw her in a van. | 老天 他要把她绑起来 扔进面包车里 |
[16:23] | No, no. This is an original Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth. | 才不会 这是原版的神奇女侠的”真言套索” |
[16:27] | I-I got it at Comic Con ’88. | 88年我在动漫大会上买的 |
[16:29] | Yeah, back when only the really cool people went. | 那年头只有真正的酷哥才去参加动漫大会 |
[16:34] | Whoever is wearing the lasso must tell the truth. | 被这个套索套住的人 一定要说真话 |
[16:37] | Is this the best night of my life? | 这是我人生中最开心的一晚吗 |
[16:39] | It is. | 是的 |
[16:42] | Are you completely oblivious to social cues? | 你是完全不懂察言观色吗 |
[16:44] | You are. | 是的 |
[16:47] | Oh, oh, would you mind posing with it | 你不介意拿着它摆个姿势 |
[16:49] | so I can snap a quick picture? | 我拍张照吧 |
[16:51] | Alan, enough. | 艾伦 别太过分 |
[16:53] | No. It, it’s okay. Let’s just take the picture. | 不 没关系 去拍照吧 |
[16:56] | Oh great, great. Oh, crud. The memory’s full. | 太好了 该死 记忆卡全满了 |
[17:00] | Uh, uh, let me just delete a few. | 我删掉一些照片 |
[17:01] | Good-bye, Jake. Good-bye, Jake. | 再见 杰克 再见 杰克 |
[17:05] | Oh, kitty, hang in there. | 小猫 继续挂着吧[小猫挂绳子上的经典图片] |
[17:07] | Good-bye, Jake. | 再见 杰克 |
[17:08] | – Okay, would you like to… – Yes! | -你想不想… -想 |
[17:13] | Hurry back. | 快回来哦 |
[17:15] | It’s going well, isn’t it? | 进展真顺利 对吗 |
[17:17] | I have chimps smarter than you. | 我的黑猩猩都比你聪明 |
[17:21] | I’m really sorry about tonight. | 今晚真是抱歉 |
[17:23] | Oh, it’s okay. He’s harmless. | 没事 他人畜无害 |
[17:25] | He is harmless, right? | 他是真无害的吧 |
[17:27] | Yeah, he’s harmless, clueless, homeless. | 他无害 无智力 无家可归 |
[17:31] | He’s pretty much “less.” | 他基本上就是三无人员 |
[17:33] | Still, I’m glad I came over. | 我还是很高兴来你家 |
[17:35] | It’s really good to see you again. | 再次见到你真好 |
[17:36] | Yeah, it’s good to see you, too. And you look amazing. | 我也很高兴见到你 你看起来美极了 |
[17:39] | Or, should I say, “Wonder-ful.” | 我是不是应该说 太”神奇”了 |
[17:42] | See? When you do it, it’s cute. | 瞧 你说的时候就觉得可爱 |
[17:45] | Oh, uh, Jenny, | 珍妮 |
[17:47] | this is Lynda Car… | 这位是琳达 |
[17:48] | Lynda freakin’ Carter. | 琳达他娘的卡特 |
[17:51] | Nice to meet you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[17:53] | Jenny is Alan’s niece. | 珍妮是艾伦的侄女 |
[17:54] | Ah, well, I won’t hold that against you. | 我不会因为这点怪罪你的 |
[17:58] | Beautiful and funny. | 美丽风趣 |
[18:00] | Aren’t you sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[18:01] | Oh, I can be way sweeter. | 更甜我都行 |
[18:03] | Or less, if that’s what you’re into. | 如果你喜欢的话 耍狠也行啊 |
[18:07] | You still like wearing cuffs? | 你还喜欢戴护腕[手铐]吗[女侠造型] |
[18:09] | Okay. All right, uh, Jenny, isn’t your bedroom that way? | 好了 珍妮 你的卧室不是在那边吗 |
[18:14] | What he said. | 你知道我房在哪了吧 |
[18:18] | See? I told you the gays really like me. | 瞧 我说了我是同志通杀吧 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry. I, I, I actually, I do have to ask: | 对不起 但我还是得问你 |
[18:25] | does Alan have a shot with you? | 艾伦和你有机会吗 |
[18:27] | That Alan? | 那个艾伦吗 |
[18:29] | You do know I’m Lynda freakin’ Carter, right? | 你应该知道我是琳达他娘的卡特吧 |
[18:33] | Okay. Asked and answered. | 好的 我明白了 |
[18:36] | It seems that everyone in this house wants to be with me | 似乎这房子里的人都想和我在一起 |
[18:39] | – except the one that I want. – Yeah. | -除了我想要的那个人 -是啊 |
[18:41] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[18:45] | Okay, I made room for… | 好了 我已经留够了空间给… |
[18:46] | Betrayal! | 背叛 |
[19:08] | Dude, seriously? | 哥们 你不是吧 |
[19:09] | No wonder you brought her out here. | 难怪[神奇]你把她带出来 |
[19:11] | God, I’m so angry I forgot to emphasize the word “Wonder.” | 老天 我生气到都忘了强调”神奇”这个词 |
[19:15] | – Alan, it’s not what you think. – Oh, really? | -艾伦 不是你想的那样 -是吗 |
[19:17] | ‘Cause I’m thinking you’re kissing Lynda Carter. | 因为我想你在亲琳达·卡特 |
[19:19] | – What is going on? – Oh, I’ll tell you what’s going on. | -出什么事了 -我告诉你出什么事了 |
[19:21] | Your son, my ex-friend, still roommate, | 你儿子 我前好友 依然是室友 |
[19:24] | just double-crossed me. | 刚刚撬了我的墙角 |
[19:26] | – Alan, you’re embarrassing yourself. – Oh, am I? | -艾伦 你这是给你自己丢人 -是吗 |
[19:29] | Okay, I’m not gonna do this. | 我不会这样做的 |
[19:30] | Oh, aren’t you? | 是吗 |
[19:32] | Okay, that’s it. | 够了 |
[19:34] | Oh, this is about to really suck. | 我马上也要倒霉了 |
[19:48] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[19:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[19:53] | Listen, uh, about last night… | 听我说 昨晚的事 |
[19:55] | Let’s just drop it. | 别说了 |
[19:58] | Fair enough. | 行 |
[20:08] | Again, I-I am very sorry. | 我再次道歉 |
[20:10] | I got it. Mo-Moving on. | 我懂 忘了这事吧 |
[20:16] | I know you would never intentionally try to hurt me. | 我知道你永远不会故意伤害我 |
[20:21] | We’re past it. | 这事过去了 |