时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Two and a Half Men: | 《好汉两个半》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Larry, where can I put this poop? | 拉里 这个便便我放哪 |
[00:03] | This is my sister Gretchen. She just moved here. | 这是我妹妹格雷琴 她刚搬过来 |
[00:05] | Gretchen, this is Jeff Strongman. | 格雷琴 这是杰夫·斯壮曼 |
[00:07] | We have a half hour till I have to go meet Larry. | 我去见拉里前还有半小时 |
[00:08] | I really like Gretchen. | 我真的喜欢格雷琴 |
[00:10] | I’m-I’m not gonna cheat on her. | 我不想背叛她 |
[00:12] | Gretchen is coming over tonight. | 格雷琴今晚要过来 |
[00:13] | When I get back, I don’t want to see Gretchen. | 等我回来的时候 别让我看到格雷琴 |
[00:15] | You know, if I had a place to sleep here, | 如果这里有地方给我睡觉 |
[00:18] | my apartment would be free. | 那我的公寓就能空出来给你用 |
[00:19] | You had me at “Free.” | 你说空出来[免费]时我就决定了 |
[00:25] | Oh, I’m sorry. I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接这个电话 |
[00:27] | – It’s my partner from China. – No problem. | -是我在中国的生意搭档 -没事 |
[00:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:31] | Lan mao shi zai wu ding shang. | 烂毛是在屋顶上 |
[00:35] | No, I’m on hold. I’m just making stuff up. | 在通话等待呢 我随便编的 |
[00:45] | Honey, I’m home! | 老婆 我回来啦 |
[00:54] | Hi, dear. | 老公回来啦 |
[00:59] | How was your day, darling? | 老公 今天好吗 |
[01:00] | Did you write some new commercials? | 有写出新的广告案吗 |
[01:02] | I sure did, Mother. | 当然啦 老妈 |
[01:05] | In six months, everyone in America | 再过六个月 美国的每个人 |
[01:07] | will be smoking refreshing cigarettes. | 都会抽上让人神清气爽的香烟 |
[01:10] | Or, as I like to call them, | 或者我喜欢称其为 |
[01:11] | healthy flavor sticks. | 健康风味棒 |
[01:13] | Kids, your father’s home! | 孩子们 你们老爸回家啦 |
[01:18] | Look at all my little Schmidts! | 看看我们施密特家的小宝贝们 |
[01:21] | And I pushed every one of those Schmidts out of me. | 每个施密特家小宝贝都是我下面生出来的 |
[01:24] | Hey, kids, if you eat all your dinner, | 孩子们 如果你们乖乖吃完晚餐 |
[01:27] | Daddy’s gonna give a healthy flavor stick | 老爸会给你们每个人一人一根 |
[01:29] | to each and every one of you. | 健康风味棒哦 |
[01:36] | Hi, Dad. | 你好啊 老爸 |
[01:38] | I clogged the toilet again. | 我又把马桶给弄堵了 |
[01:42] | And I ain’t cleanin’ it up! | 我打死也不去帮他清 |
[01:45] | Oh, Berta. | 波塔啊 |
[01:48] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[01:50] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[01:52] | Walden? | 沃顿 |
[01:54] | Sorry. I was daydreaming. | 抱歉 我刚才在做白日梦 |
[01:58] | We were married, and we had seven kids, | 梦里我们结婚了 还有7个孩子 |
[02:00] | and they all loved cigarettes. | 而他们都喜欢香烟 |
[02:03] | Okay, that’s the last margarita for you. | 喝完这杯玛格丽塔 不许再喝了 |
[02:06] | So, I have good news and I have bad news. | 我有个好消息 也有个坏消息 |
[02:10] | Oh. Is the good news that we’re gonna have sex | 好消息是我们要来做爱 |
[02:12] | and the bad news that we can only do it five times? | 而坏消息是我们只够时间做五次吗 |
[02:15] | The bad news is I have to go to San Francisco, like, now. | 坏消息是我得去旧金山 现在去 |
[02:20] | And the good news is, | 而好消息是 |
[02:21] | once I take care of this business, | 一旦我搞定了那边的事 |
[02:23] | I can stay here for a few more days. | 我就能在这里多待几天 |
[02:25] | Hmm, then I can take care of your bidness. | 然后我就能照顾好你下面的”事” |
[02:28] | Oh, hey, Kate. | 你好啊 凯特 |
[02:31] | I see you’re still as beautiful as ever. | 还是跟以前一样美啊 |
[02:34] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[02:35] | I see you’re still as… here as ever. | 你也还是跟以前一样 赖在这啊 |
[02:38] | So we’re both doing well. | 所以我们俩都过得挺好的 |
[02:40] | Okay, I got to go pack my stuff so I can leave. | 我得去收拾收拾 不然走不了了 |
[02:44] | I’ll take “Phrases Alan Harper will never say” for $500. | 我选”艾伦·哈波永远不会说的话” 500块题 |
[02:48] | She’s leaving already? | 她要走啦 |
[02:49] | Oh, I hope she doesn’t use that bathroom. | 希望她不会去用我那间厕所 |
[02:51] | I clogged the toilet again. | 我又把马桶给弄堵了 |
[02:53] | No, she’s only gone for a couple days. | 她就走几天而已 |
[02:55] | And then I’m gonna ask her to marry me. | 等她回来 我要跟她求婚 |
[02:57] | Wait, married? | 等等 结婚吗 |
[02:58] | Well, isn’t that a little fast? | 太快了点吧 |
[02:59] | Walden, you’re always jumping into these kind of things, | 沃顿 你每次在这些事情上都太着急了 |
[03:02] | You can still live here. | 你还是可以住在这里 |
[03:04] | Mazel tov! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[03:22] | What you guys doing? | 你们俩要去哪 |
[03:23] | I am taking Jenny to the movies. | 我要带珍妮去看电影 |
[03:25] | Okay, you’re not taking me. | 不是你带我好吗 |
[03:26] | Taking me implies we’re going on a date. | 带我去暗示我们是去约会 |
[03:29] | I’m a lesbian. If anything, I’m taking you | 而我是个拉拉 如果真要说 也是我带你 |
[03:31] | ’cause you can’t get into an R-rated movie by yourself. | 因为你自己一个人进不去看限制级电影 |
[03:35] | Hey. Hold on. Uh, before you go, | 等等 在你走之前 |
[03:36] | which one of these engagement rings | 这些订婚戒指中 |
[03:37] | do you think Kate would like? | 你觉得凯特会喜欢哪个 |
[03:39] | W… what? | 什么 |
[03:41] | You’re gonna ask her to marry you? | 你要跟她求婚吗 |
[03:42] | She’s only been back for one day. | 她不是才回来一天而已吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah. She’s the one. | 她就是我的真爱 |
[03:47] | Do you know how rare it is to meet the one? | 你知道遇到真爱有多难吗 |
[03:49] | Let alone have it happen every six months? | 更别说每六个月就遇到一次 |
[03:53] | No, no. This is… this is different. | 不是啦 她不一样 |
[03:54] | I-I am… really in love with Kate. | 我真的很爱凯特 |
[03:57] | Okay, I really love my life-size anime doll, | 我虽然也很喜欢我真人比例的动画玩偶 |
[03:59] | but it would be a little weird if I married it. | 但如果要娶她 也真的会很怪啊 |
[04:03] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:07] | Look, Walden, you’re in love with being in love. | 沃顿 你太爱这种爱人的感觉了 |
[04:10] | You live like you’re in a romantic comedy. | 你让自己像活在浪漫喜剧里一样 |
[04:12] | You know who’s gonna play you in the movie about your life? | 如果你的人生拍成电影 你知道谁会来演你吗 |
[04:15] | Julia Roberts. | 茱莉亚·罗伯兹 |
[04:18] | Just… do what my dad did. | 就学学我爸吧 |
[04:21] | Don’t buy the cow if you can get the lactating stripper | 如果能从有奶水的妓女身上弄到奶水 |
[04:23] | to give you the milk for free. | 就别花钱买乳牛了 |
[04:27] | Come on, Barry, let’s go. | 巴里 我们走 |
[04:28] | You know who would play me and you in the movie? | 你知道电影中的我与你会是谁演吗 |
[04:30] | Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. | 汤姆·汉克斯与梅格·莱恩[电子情书] |
[04:32] | I’ll be either one. | 我当他俩谁都行 |
[04:40] | Hey, Charlie. | 查理 |
[04:42] | It’s me, Walden. | 是我 沃顿 |
[04:45] | We… never met, but I’m the guy who took your place. | 我们从未见过面 但是我接手了你的房子 |
[04:53] | Thanks for giving up your house. | 谢谢你让出你的房子 |
[04:56] | I guess you didn’t really give it up– you died. | 你也不算是让出啦 你是死掉而已 |
[05:00] | You’d have to be on crack to give up all this. | 除非你嗑药过头了 不然你怎么可能不要这一切 |
[05:08] | Anyway, I… | 总之… |
[05:10] | Is Jenny right? | 珍妮说得对吗 |
[05:12] | I mean, do I fall in love too fast? | 我是不是太容易坠入爱河 |
[05:17] | Come on, Charlie, | 别这样 查理 |
[05:18] | talk to me. | 回答我 |
[05:20] | At least show me a sign. | 不然也给个提示吧 |
[05:25] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[05:38] | Here, try my famous guacamole. | 来 尝尝我著名的鳄梨酱 |
[05:40] | Oh, what makes it famous? | 哪里著名了 |
[05:41] | I don’t know. It’s… | 我不知道 它… |
[05:42] | really good and everybody likes it. | 很好吃 大家都喜欢 |
[05:44] | I didn’t think you’d actually call me on it. | 我没想到你会揪住那个词不放 |
[05:46] | Do you have any famous recipes? | 你有什么著名的食谱吗 |
[05:48] | Well, there’s the-the Strongman family meatloaf. | 有斯壮曼家族烘肉卷 |
[05:51] | You’ll have to make that for me. | 你一定要做给我吃哦 |
[05:52] | Uh, the recipe died with my grandmother. | 我祖母去世后食谱就失传了 |
[05:55] | We’d always say, “Write it down, write it down.” | 以前我们总说 “写下来 写下来” |
[05:57] | And she’d say… – “Tomorrow.” | 她却说 “明天吧” |
[06:00] | One day, your tomorrows run out. | 总有一天 你不会再有明天了 |
[06:02] | Oh, Nana Strongman. Aw. | 奶奶·斯壮曼 |
[06:04] | Every day, I learn something new about my Jeff. | 每天我对我的杰夫都有新发现 |
[06:07] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[06:09] | I wish we could be together every day. | 我希望我们每天都能在一起 |
[06:11] | Oh, what would that be like? | 那会是怎样一种生活 |
[06:12] | Well, let’s put it this way: | 这样说吧 |
[06:14] | The Strongman meat would not be loafing. | 斯壮曼肉卷不会闲着没事的 |
[06:17] | Move in with me. | 搬来跟我住吧 |
[06:19] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[06:20] | You make this place a home. | 你让这个地方有了家的感觉 |
[06:22] | When you’re not here, this apartment feels | 你不在这里的时候 这间公寓感觉 |
[06:23] | like it belongs to somebody else. | 就像属于别人似的 |
[06:27] | So what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[06:28] | I say yes. | 我愿意 |
[06:30] | Oh, my God, that’s great! | 天啊 太好了 |
[06:31] | But I insist on paying half the rent. | 但我一定要付一半房租 |
[06:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:36] | Cash only. | 只接受现金 |
[06:42] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[06:43] | Hey, sorry to bother you. I… | 抱歉打扰你 我… |
[06:45] | I’ve been hiking all day, and I saw you had a hose out here, | 我徒步了一天 看到外面有根水管 |
[06:47] | and I was wondering if I could fill up my water bottle. | 想知道我是否可以接点水喝 |
[06:50] | I have a hose? | 我有根水管吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:54] | Bottom of the stairs. | 楼梯下面 |
[06:56] | Good for me. | 那太好了 |
[06:58] | Uh, I… actually, I have filtered water in the kitchen. | 其实厨房里有过滤后的水 |
[07:00] | Oh, I kind of had my heart set on dirty hose water, | 我本来决定喝水管里的脏水 |
[07:03] | but if you insist. | 但你坚持让我喝净水的话就算了 |
[07:14] | Should I… | 我该… |
[07:17] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[07:18] | Sh-Should I wipe my feet? | 我该擦擦鞋吗 |
[07:20] | I-I don’t want to track beach sand into your… | 我不想把沙滩上的沙子带进你的… |
[07:25] | …house sand? | 室内沙子吗? |
[07:26] | Oh, no. That’s-that’s not sand. | 不 那不是沙子 |
[07:28] | That’s the remains of the guy who used to live here. | 那是前任屋主人的骨灰 |
[07:34] | You know what, maybe I’ll just use the hose outside. | 或许我用外面的水管就可以了 |
[07:35] | -It’s fine. – No, no, no, no. | -没关系的 -不 不 |
[07:36] | No, it’s not like that. He gets spilled all the time. | 不是你想的那样 他总是撒出来 |
[07:38] | At this point, he’s mostly lint. I’m Walden. | 到现在基本都成线头了 我是沃顿 |
[07:42] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[07:43] | – That’s a beautiful name. – Thank you. | -很好听的名字 -谢谢 |
[07:46] | My parents got it from that ’70s show. | 我父母从70年代的一个电视剧里取的 |
[07:50] | What was it called? Maude. | 叫什么来着 《莫德》 |
[07:55] | Wow, this is… | 这… |
[07:56] | this is quite a place. | 这真是个不错的房子 |
[07:58] | Your desk is backwards. | 你的书桌放反了 |
[08:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[08:02] | Well, you have this beautiful view of the ocean, | 你有这么美丽的海景 |
[08:04] | and yet your desk is facing the wall with… | 却让书桌对着挂着… |
[08:07] | a picture of the ocean on it. | 海景图片的墙 |
[08:10] | Yeah. It’s… actually, it’s-it’s the Atlantic. | 实际上 图片上是大西洋 |
[08:20] | It’s an inside joke. | 这是个内部笑话 |
[08:23] | For myself. | 就我自己能懂 |
[08:28] | Uh, you know what, I better fill up and get going. | 我最好装满水马上走人 |
[08:30] | But it’s, like… it’s really starting to come down out there. | 但是外面已经下起雨来了 |
[08:32] | It’s just a little water. I’m not gonna melt. | 一点水而已 我不会融化的 |
[08:35] | It’s not like I’m the Wicked Witch of the West. | 我又不是西方邪恶女巫 |
[08:38] | I mean, you could wait it out here if you want. | 如果你愿意的话可以在这里避雨 |
[08:40] | We could have dinner together. | 我们可以一起吃晚饭 |
[08:42] | I’ll-I’ll order delivery. | 我来叫外卖 |
[08:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:45] | Wow. Uh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[08:47] | That’d be great. | 那太棒了 |
[08:48] | – Great. – Okay. | -太好了 -好的 |
[08:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:52] | You know, I-I got to ask, | 我想问问 |
[08:54] | do you always invite strangers into your home? | 你总是邀请陌生人到你家里来吗 |
[08:56] | Oh, no. Usually they invite themselves. | 不 通常都是他们不请自来 |
[09:01] | I am so excited to move in with you. | 能搬来跟你住 我好开心 |
[09:03] | Hey, on top of paying half the rent, | 除了付一半房租 |
[09:05] | I insist on paying half the utilities. | 我还要付一半水电杂费 |
[09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | By the way, there’s also a security deposit, a cleaning deposit | 顺便说一下还有保证金 清洁押金 |
[09:10] | and the groceries you’ve already eaten half of. | 还有你已经吃了一半的食品杂货 |
[09:12] | But we’ll figure that out later. | 但是我们可以等会再算 |
[09:14] | We’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们一定会过得很开心 |
[09:16] | Oh. Oh. If this is gonna get any more physical, | 如果要进行深入的身体接触的话 |
[09:18] | I got to go freshen up. | 我先去梳洗一下 |
[09:20] | You mean poop? | 你是要拉屎吗 |
[09:21] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[09:25] | Oh, hey, if, uh, the pizza guy shows up, | 如果送披萨的伙计来了 |
[09:27] | I don’t have any money. | 我没钱付啊 |
[09:29] | Hey, that’s my line! | 这是我的台词 |
[09:31] | – My wallet’s on the counter. – Thanks. | -我的皮夹在吧台上 -谢了 |
[09:36] | Wait…! | 等等 |
[09:43] | Who’s Alan Harper? | 艾伦·哈勃是谁 |
[09:46] | A guy who no longer has to poop. | 一个不必再拉屎的家伙 |
[09:51] | What’s your deal, Walden? | 你是怎么回事 沃顿 |
[09:53] | Good-looking guy, rich, Malibu beach house. | 又帅又有钱 住着马里布沙滩别墅 |
[09:57] | I bet you only date hot actresses. | 我打赌你只跟当红女演员约会 |
[10:00] | God, no. I’d never date an actress. | 不 我从没跟女演员约过会 |
[10:05] | They’re all crazy. | 她们都是疯子 |
[10:06] | I’m sure they’re not all crazy. | 我敢肯定不是都疯子 |
[10:09] | Trust me. They are. | 相信我 真的都是 |
[10:12] | I don’t get this whole fascination with celebrities anyway. | 反正我对名人不怎么迷恋 |
[10:15] | I mean, who cares who’s dating whom | 谁在乎谁和谁约会 |
[10:18] | or who’s engaged to who | 谁和谁订婚 |
[10:19] | or who has a sex tape that no one will ever, ever see? | 谁又有未曾曝光的性爱录像 |
[10:26] | I know. But I have to say | 我懂 但我必须要说 |
[10:27] | I am a sucker for anything having to do | 任何有关皮特朱莉或者金伊恋的消息 |
[10:29] | with Brangelina or Kimye. | 我都难以抗拒 |
[10:31] | Yeah, I have no idea what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[10:33] | I thought we were eating Kimye. | 这简直是大餐啊 |
[10:36] | What, have you been hiding under a rock for the last few years? | 你过去几年都在石洞里生活吗 |
[10:38] | No, but I have climbed a few. | 不 但我的确攀过岩 |
[10:40] | I was a Sherpa in Nepal. | 我和尼泊尔的夏尔巴人一起生活 |
[10:42] | Yeah. And I… | 还有 |
[10:43] | I drove cattle in Argentina. | 我在阿根廷放过牧 |
[10:45] | And I, uh… Oh, I used to give safari tours in Africa. | 我还在非洲打过猎 |
[10:47] | And, once, I was an assistant manager | 还有还有 我在匹兹堡的热狗店 |
[10:50] | at a Hot Dog on a Stick in Pittsburgh. | 做过副经理哦 |
[10:52] | I love hot dogs. | 我爱热狗 |
[10:55] | I’ve never even thought about doing stuff like that. | 我从没想过做你说的那些事 |
[10:57] | I mean, although I did | 但我的确有过 |
[10:59] | once sit in the splash section at SeaWorld without a poncho. | 没穿雨披坐在海洋世界的水花前排区 |
[11:03] | Well, then you’d be perfect for my next adventure. | 那你很适合我的下一个冒险旅程 |
[11:06] | Crewing on a sailboat to Polynesia. | 扬帆起航前往波利尼西亚 |
[11:10] | A sailboat to Polynesia. | 扬帆起航前往波利尼西亚 |
[11:18] | So what island do you want to hit first? | 你想先登哪座岛 |
[11:20] | As long as we’re together, | 只要我们在一起 |
[11:22] | it doesn’t matter. | 这都无所谓 |
[11:30] | That was a close one. | 好险 |
[11:31] | I barely caught you guys. | 差点没赶上你们 |
[11:34] | I’m still living with you, right? | 我还跟你住一起 对吧 |
[11:44] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[11:46] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[11:49] | Which one do you want? | 你要哪一块 |
[11:51] | Right now I want both. | 现在我两块都想要 |
[11:53] | Oh, here. | 拿着吧 |
[11:58] | “A new love awaits you.” | “即将遇见新恋情” |
[12:06] | Mine says, “Try our gluten-free wontons.” | 我这张写着 “试试我们的无筋馄饨” |
[12:12] | Okay, | 好了 |
[12:13] | uh, you asked, uh, “Who is Alan Harper”” | 你问我 谁是Alan Harper |
[12:17] | And you deserve the truth. | 你应该知道真相 |
[12:20] | My real name is Alan Harper. | 艾伦·哈勃是我的真名 |
[12:21] | I-I used to date Lyndsey, but when she broke up with me, | 我以前跟林赛是一对 但她甩了我 |
[12:23] | I wanted to meet her new boyfriend, Larry, | 我想见见他的新男友拉里 |
[12:24] | but I didn’t want him to know that it was me, | 又不想让他知道我的真实身份 |
[12:26] | so I created a fake persona, Jeff Strongman, | 所以我就捏造了一个新身份 杰夫·斯壮曼 |
[12:28] | but then Larry and I became real friends, | 结果我和拉里成了好朋友 |
[12:29] | and then you came along, and I really liked you, | 而你又出现了 我真的很喜欢你 |
[12:31] | and everything was perfect until you picked up my wallet | 在你拿我的钱包付披萨钱之前 |
[12:33] | to pay for the pizza, which reinforces my one rule: | 一切都很完美 这事也印证了我的唯一守则 |
[12:35] | “Never offer to pay for anything!” | “永远不要主动掏钱” |
[12:42] | So nothing I know about you is real? | 这么说关于你的事都是假的吗 |
[12:44] | My-my feelings for you are real. | 我对你的感情是真的 |
[12:46] | And I was telling the truth when I said | 我请你搬进来一起住 |
[12:47] | I wanted you to live with me. | 也是发自肺腑 |
[12:48] | What about your son? | 那你儿子呢 |
[12:50] | Oh, oh, that-that wasn’t a lie. | 那不算骗你啦 |
[12:51] | I have a son, just not the guy you met. | 我是有个儿子 只不过不是你见到的那个 |
[12:55] | M.I.T.? | 麻省理工学院 |
[12:56] | L.I.E. | 假的 |
[12:57] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[12:58] | I take regular condoms, and I put them in the Magnum box. | 我用普通号安全套 还把它们收在大号盒子里 |
[13:04] | Yeah, I kind of figured that. | 这点我猜到了 |
[13:07] | All right, good-bye, Jeff. | 好了 再见了 杰夫 |
[13:08] | Alan. Whatever your name is. | 还是艾伦 随便你叫什么了 |
[13:10] | Please, Gretchen, Gretchen, don’t go, don’t go. | 求你了 格雷琴 别走 |
[13:11] | I really do care for you. Oh! | 我真的很在乎你 |
[13:13] | Gretchen, come back! | 格雷琴 回来 |
[13:15] | You have the pizza coupon! | 披萨优惠券在你那里呢 |
[13:30] | Wow, look at you. | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[13:33] | Now you can look at the ocean and watch porn at the same time. | 现在你可以同时欣赏海景和黄片了 |
[13:38] | Oh, I don’t like looking at naked women. | 我不喜欢看裸女 |
[13:40] | That didn’t come out right. | 这话说出口不太对味 |
[13:42] | I use this computer for work. | 这台是工作电脑 |
[13:45] | In fact, it’s what paid for this view. | 事实上 我就是靠它支付这风景的 |
[13:47] | This view is free. | 风景是免费的 |
[13:49] | Everything you say is like a bumper sticker. | 你说的每句话都该做成车尾贴 |
[13:53] | Well, I’m just gonna keep on truckin’, then! | 那我就要加足马力继续说了 |
[13:57] | Hey, don’t forget to coexist. | 别忘了共存哦 |
[14:01] | You know, it’s with all the religious symbols? | 跟其它宗教符号 |
[14:03] | The star of David and the fish. | 大卫星和鱼[弥赛亚犹太教标记] |
[14:05] | It’s a bumper sticker. Never mind. | 就是个车尾贴 算了没事 |
[14:07] | All right, where-where… where you headed? | 你 你要去哪 |
[14:09] | Carbon Canyon tonight, and then the… | 今晚去卡本峡谷 接着… |
[14:11] | the road is open, and so is my mind. | 道路开阔 我心亦然 |
[14:13] | Ooh, that could be a bumper sticker. | 又是一个车尾贴 |
[14:17] | Hey, uh, why don’t you give me your number? | 你把手机号给我吧 |
[14:20] | We’ll have to stay in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[14:21] | I don’t have a phone. | 我没有手机 |
[14:24] | That is awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[14:27] | So I guess this is good-bye. | 那这就是告别了 |
[14:31] | I-I guess so. | 是啊 |
[14:32] | Hey, thanks for letting me crash on your couch | 谢谢你让我睡在你家沙发上 |
[14:35] | and for the hot shower. | 还让我洗了热水澡 |
[14:36] | By the way, your staff is so attentive. | 顺说 你家人可真细心 |
[14:39] | I mean, that Barry kid checked up on me, | 那个叫巴里的孩子一整晚来看了我 |
[14:41] | like, five times during the night. | 大概有五次吧 |
[14:48] | All right, you know, | 是这样 |
[14:49] | I-I don’t usually say this to people in this house, but… | 我不常对这屋子里的人这样说 但是 |
[14:53] | if you want, you can stay longer. | 如果你愿意 可以再住一阵子 |
[14:58] | You’re very sweet, Walden, | 你真好 沃顿 |
[15:00] | but, uh, I gotta get going. | 但我得走了 |
[15:02] | Enjoy your view. | 好好欣赏你的风景吧 |
[15:07] | Hey, Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[15:08] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[15:10] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[15:11] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. | 是的 我会没事的 |
[15:13] | I mean, this is… this is what I do. | 我一直就是个探险家 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:18] | Walden? | 沃顿 |
[15:22] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[15:23] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你会没事吗 |
[15:24] | I do… | 我愿意 |
[15:27] | think I’m gonna be okay. | 这么想 |
[15:33] | Okay, I think I, uh, got all my stuff. | 好了 我的东西应该都拿齐了 |
[15:37] | Okay, that is my lamp. | 这台灯是我的 |
[15:39] | Oh. Oh, yeah, yeah, but I put a new bulb in it. | 是 但是里面的新灯泡是我装上的 |
[15:43] | So, you know, I’ll just wait till this one blows out, | 等这个灯泡用坏 |
[15:45] | then I’ll shoot it right back to you. | 我就把台灯还你 |
[15:47] | Okay. Or… | 或者… |
[16:00] | I’ll be back for you. | 我会回来找你的 |
[16:05] | Gretchen? | 格雷琴 |
[16:06] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你还在这里 |
[16:08] | I realized the only thing I actually know about you | 我意识到我唯一知道有关你的真实身份 |
[16:09] | is where you live. | 只有你的住处 |
[16:12] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[16:14] | Oh, my God, is everything about you a lie? | 我的天 你说的一切都是谎言吗 |
[16:16] | Are you even cheap? | 你小气也是假的吗 |
[16:17] | I am cheap. | 我是真小气 |
[16:18] | Two of the four windows in my car are garbage bags. | 四块车窗玻璃 有两块是垃圾袋 |
[16:22] | Look… look, I know I was an idiot, | 我知道我是个白痴 |
[16:23] | but-but what I said before about how much I care about you, | 但我之前说的我有多在乎你 |
[16:26] | I-I meant that. | 这话是真的 |
[16:27] | But… you know, | 但是 |
[16:28] | I-I understand if you want nothing to do with me. | 你不想再见我的话 我能理解 |
[16:30] | That’s why I’m here. | 我来这里就是因为这个 |
[16:32] | Look, I made my share of mistakes when my husband left me. | 我前夫离开我时 我也犯过错 |
[16:35] | I know how hurtful it can be. | 我知道会有多伤心 |
[16:36] | I know how crazy you can become. | 我知道会变得有多疯狂 |
[16:38] | I mean, I’m sure you Googled me and saw my mug shots online. | 我相信你谷歌过我 看到了我的疑犯照片 |
[16:42] | Uh, no. Um… | 没有 |
[16:45] | Well, don’t freak out. I was innocent. | 别害怕 我是无辜的 |
[16:46] | According to the state of Illinois. | 反正伊利诺伊州说我是无辜的 |
[16:49] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[16:51] | we all have secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[16:53] | So, are you saying that we can get back together? | 你是说我们可以和好吗 |
[16:56] | I’m saying I would like to break up with Jeff Strongman | 我是说 我要和杰夫·斯壮曼分手 |
[16:59] | and get to know Alan Harper. | 开始了解艾伦·哈勃 |
[17:02] | Really? Oh, that’s great. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[17:03] | But-but first, I’d like one last moment with Jeff. | 但首先 我要和杰夫共度最后一刻 |
[17:07] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[17:08] | – Yes? – Screw you. | -什么事 -去死 |
[17:10] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[17:13] | Oh, are you okay, Alan? | 你还好吗 艾伦 |
[17:21] | Hey, you. | 你还好吗 |
[17:23] | Hey, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[17:25] | So, I’ve got good news and I’ve got great news. | 我有个好消息 还有更好的消息 |
[17:29] | The good news is, I did work it out | 好消息是 事情很顺利 |
[17:31] | so I could stay a few more days. | 我可以再多待几天 |
[17:33] | And the great news is, | 更好的消息是 |
[17:34] | I took my underwear off in the car. | 我在车上脱了内裤 |
[17:46] | Listen, we need… we need to talk. | 听着 我们需要谈谈 |
[17:49] | Awfully serious for someone | 对一个脸上刚被 |
[17:50] | who just got hit in the face with a thong. | 丁字裤砸到的人来说 这也太严肃了 |
[17:54] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[17:56] | While you were gone, I met someone. | 你离开期间 我认识了一个人 |
[17:59] | What? | 什么 |
[18:00] | I mean, nothing happened physically. | 身体上没接触 |
[18:02] | It’s just, I can’t stop thinking about her, | 只是 我一直想到她 |
[18:06] | and it’s made me question everything, | 这让我质疑一切 |
[18:08] | including my sanity | 包括我的理智 |
[18:09] | and my interior decorating instincts. | 与室内装修的直觉 |
[18:13] | Are you saying that you want to be with this girl now? | 你是说 你现在想和她在一起吗 |
[18:16] | I don’t know what I want. | 我不知道我想要什么 |
[18:18] | I just, I know I have to pursue this. | 只是我知道 我要跟着这个感觉走下去 |
[18:23] | I’m-I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:24] | I-I never meant to hurt you. | 我从来不是要有心伤害你的 |
[18:27] | I don’t feel the same. | 我是有心的 |
[18:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:45] | Oh, they had just dropped back down! | 它们刚刚掉下到原位 |
[18:48] | Walden, what are you doing here? | 沃顿 你来这里做什么 |
[18:53] | Remember how you asked me if I was gonna be okay? | 还记得你问我 我是否会好吗 |
[18:59] | I don’t think I am. | 我不好 |
[19:01] | Is it because I just kicked you in the balls? | 是因为我刚踢了你的蛋蛋吗 |
[19:03] | There’s that. | 是有这个原因 |
[19:07] | Uh, but before I met you, | 但在我认识你之前 |
[19:10] | I was very close to asking another woman to marry me. | 我差一点就向另一个女人求婚了 |
[19:14] | But then I didn’t… | 但是我没有求 |
[19:15] | because I couldn’t stop thinking of you. | 因为我没办法忘记你 |
[19:18] | So, you came here to tell me | 你来这里告诉我 |
[19:21] | that you dumped your girlfriend, | 你甩了你的女友 |
[19:23] | sweep me off my feet, | 赢得我的芳心 |
[19:25] | and the two of us would, | 然后咱们两个 |
[19:27] | what, sail off into the sunset together? | 开船向着日落驶去吗 |
[19:34] | Yes? | 是的 |
[19:35] | You don’t even know me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[19:37] | Okay… I know you enough | 我对你的了解 |
[19:41] | to know that I want to know you more. | 已经让我知道我想了解你更多 |
[19:43] | Walden, stop it. | 沃顿 别这样 |
[19:45] | I’m just a stranger who wanted to drink from your hose. | 我只是一个想从你管子里喝水的陌生人[口交] |
[19:49] | Okay, that didn’t… that didn’t really come out right. | 这话听起来不太对劲 |
[19:51] | Look, I know I don’t know you very well, | 我知道我不够了解你 |
[19:53] | but I feel like you’re the type of guy who falls in love easily. | 但我感觉你是个会轻易坠入爱河的人 |
[19:56] | You know me perfectly! That’s exactly who I am. | 你太了解我了 我就是这样的人 |
[19:59] | I… look, we’re soul mates. | 瞧 我们是灵魂伴侣 |
[20:01] | Soul mates aren’t made in a day. | 灵魂伴侣不是一天形成的 |
[20:03] | Oh, that’s another great bumper sticker. | 这个做车尾贴也是棒极了 |
[20:06] | Walden, you’re a great guy, | 沃顿 你是个好人 |
[20:08] | but we lead two very different lives. | 但我们的生活方式完全不同 |
[20:11] | Did I mention that I have a plane | 我有没有说过我有飞机 |
[20:13] | and I can take you anywhere you want to go? | 你想去哪里 我都能带你去 |
[20:16] | Do you see? You want to fly over everything. | 你还不明白吗 你只想飞过去 |
[20:19] | For you, it’s all about the destination. | 对你来说 重要的是终点 |
[20:21] | For me, the journey is the destination. | 对我来说 旅程便是终点 |
[20:25] | Okay, are you writing these down? | 你把这些车尾贴金句都写下来了吗 |
[20:29] | Go home, Walden. | 回家去吧 沃顿 |
[20:35] | But I-I walked four miles to get here | 我走了四英里到这里 |
[20:38] | in the dark. In the woods! | 漆黑一片 又在树林里 |
[20:40] | I don’t even know if I can find my way home. | 我都不知道能否找到回家的路 |
[20:43] | Maybe I should just stay with you. | 也许我应该留下和你在一起 |
[20:51] | Ah, dude, there’s your car. | 哥们 你的车找到了 |
[21:03] | Here you go, sweetie. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[21:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | I’m so sorry I freaked out on you. | 对不起我冲你发火 |
[21:12] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[21:14] | I should’ve known better. | 我应该知道会有什么后果 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[21:17] | I should have never let you go. | 我就不应该让你走 |
[21:21] | Well, you’re both here now… | 你们两个现在都在 |
[21:23] | and I’m ready to enjoy the view. | 你准备好欣赏风景了 |
[21:26] | You want us to kiss, Walden? | 你要我们亲嘴吗 沃顿 |
[21:28] | Yeah, kiss each other. | 你们亲嘴吧 |
[21:34] | Do it. | 快亲 |
[21:35] | Kiss each other. | 你们快亲嘴 |
[21:40] | Well, it is his house. | 他的房子他是老大 |