时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I almost died, Alan. | 我差点死掉 艾伦 |
[00:04] | But the important thing is you didn’t. | 但重要的是你没有死 |
[00:06] | Other than you guys and my mom, I got nobody. | 除了你们和我妈 我就没有别人了 |
[00:08] | At least you got Jake. | 至少你还有杰克 |
[00:10] | I want to have a kid of my own. | 我想有个自己的孩子 |
[00:11] | There’s no way you’re getting a baby– you’re a single guy, | 因为你根本不可能领养到孩子 你是单身男性 |
[00:13] | and the system is really geared towards married couples. | 本机构更倾向于已婚夫妇 |
[00:15] | Alan Harper, will you marry me? | 艾伦·哈勃 嫁给我好吗 |
[00:17] | I now pronounce you married. | 我宣布你们成为合法伴侣 |
[00:20] | You may kiss. | 你们可以接吻了 |
[00:28] | Um, yes, this is Walden Schmidt. | 是的 我是沃顿·施密特 |
[00:30] | I’d like to order a credit card for my husband, | 我想要帮我的丈夫申请一张信用卡 |
[00:33] | Mr. Alan Harper-Schmidt. | 艾伦·哈勃-施密特 |
[00:35] | Uh, yeah, and, uh, refresh my memory. | 我有点忘了 |
[00:37] | What’s the cash advance limit on my black card? | 我黑卡的现金预借额度是多少 |
[00:44] | Holy new Rolex. | 我了个大去 |
[00:48] | Oh, oh, m-my mother’s maiden name? | 我妈妈的婚前姓吗 |
[00:51] | Uh, I didn’t really know her before she was married, so… | 她结婚前我跟她不熟 所以… |
[00:55] | Morning. | 早安 |
[00:56] | Um, uh, I’ll call back later. | 我晚点打回来 |
[00:58] | Charities. | 慈善组织 |
[01:00] | It’s not like the kids won’t still be starving in an hour. | 反正那些可怜孩子一小时后也一样饿肚子 |
[01:05] | Hey, I was meaning to ask you something. | 我一直想问你个问题 |
[01:07] | Um, what’s your mother’s maiden name? | 你母亲的婚前姓是什么 |
[01:11] | This might be easier if I just give you my online password. | 我直接给你我的网上密码就省事了吧 |
[01:14] | It’s don’t order credit cards in my name. | 是”别用我的名义申请信用卡” |
[01:19] | Right, uh, all one word, no spaces? | 全连在一起 中间没空格吗 |
[01:23] | Hey, there’s the newlyweds. | 新婚夫妇驾到啦 |
[01:24] | I made you some honeymoon pancakes. | 给你们做了蜜月松饼 |
[01:27] | They’re in the shapes of hearts and arrows. | 是爱心跟爱神之箭 |
[01:29] | Oh, actually, they’re asses and… | 其实是屁股与…[阴茎] |
[01:32] | Uh, sure– hearts and arrows. | 行啦 是心跟爱神之箭 |
[01:35] | Alan, my arrow’s twice as big as yours. | 艾伦 我的”爱神之箭”是你的两倍大 |
[01:38] | Mine’s life-size. | 我的是真实大小 |
[01:39] | I’m still gonna be hungry. | 我会吃不饱的 |
[01:41] | I just realized, Walden, | 我刚刚意识到 沃顿 |
[01:43] | that I worked for you when you were single. | 我在你还是单身的时候开始为你工作 |
[01:45] | And now you’re married. | 而现在你结婚了 |
[01:47] | Maybe someday I’ll be working for you when you’re a widower. | 可能我会继续做到哪天你成了鳏夫 |
[01:52] | Bacon, Zippy? | 废柴 吃培根[很不健康]吗 |
[01:55] | So, how’s the adoption process going? | 领养的手续进展如何 |
[01:57] | Is somebody other than Alan calling you daddy? | 会有除了艾伦以外的人叫你”爹爹”了吗 |
[02:04] | It’s going great. | 进展很顺利 |
[02:06] | We have a meeting with the social services department this week. | 我们这周会跟社工部门的人碰面 |
[02:09] | Nice. | 很棒啊 |
[02:10] | So, if you do get a kid, which room is he gonna live in? | 所以如果你们有了孩子 他住哪间房 |
[02:17] | Oh, guys, I’m kind of a drunken slut, | 两位 我是个醉鬼荡妇 |
[02:19] | I don’t think I should share a room with a baby. | 我可能不适合跟婴儿同住哦 |
[02:36] | Hey, what ya doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:38] | Oh, paperwork for our meeting with the social worker. | 在填见社工的一些文件 |
[02:41] | Um, household net worth. | 家庭资产净值 |
[02:43] | Well, let’s see, uh, you’re worth a billion dollars, | 你身价几十亿美元 |
[02:46] | so together we are worth… | 所以加起来我们有… |
[02:48] | A little bit less than a billion dollars. | 比几十亿美元少一些 |
[02:52] | Hey, so Evelyn said it’s cool if I crash at her place. | 伊芙琳说我可以住一下她家 |
[02:55] | What, wait– it was that easy? | 什么 这么轻易就让你住吗 |
[02:57] | My mom never lets me stay there. | 我妈从不让我住那里 |
[02:58] | Yeah, she’s gonna let me live in the guest house. | 她说让我住客舍 |
[03:00] | There’s a guest house?! | 她还有客舍吗 |
[03:01] | If-if you need, uh, help moving, let us know. | 如果你需要我们帮忙搬家 尽管说 |
[03:04] | Thanks, but Evelyn said I could borrow the Range Rover. | 谢谢 伊芙琳说我可以用她的路虎搬行李 |
[03:06] | There’s a Range Rover?! | 她还有台路虎吗 |
[03:08] | Oh, hey, uh, what should I put down for, uh… | 我们想领养孩子的理由 |
[03:10] | why do you want to adopt a child? | 我该填什么呢 |
[03:12] | ‘Cause we’re dudes, | 因为我们都是男人 |
[03:14] | and we don’t have baby holes? | 我们没有生孩子的洞吗 |
[03:20] | You know you have to sell yourself as a real couple, right? | 你们知道你们得让人相信你们是真夫妻吧 |
[03:23] | We are a real couple. | 我们是真夫妻啊 |
[03:24] | That’s why we got married in the first place. | 所以我们才去结婚啊 |
[03:26] | Yeah, it also gave us the chance to register at Crate & Barrel | 也因此才有机会要求人送我们 |
[03:28] | for this fabulous stemware. | 优质家具店的东西啊 |
[03:30] | Ding. | 叮 |
[03:32] | See, you’re making jokes instead of expressing real emotion. | 瞧 你们是开玩笑 而不是表达真实情感 |
[03:35] | You’re gonna have to prove that you’re a real couple, you know? | 你们得证明你们是真心的夫妻 懂吗 |
[03:37] | That you’re in love, that you’re soul mates, | 你们相爱 你们是灵魂伴侣 |
[03:40] | that you can’t survive without the other. | 你们没对方活不下去 |
[03:43] | I actually can’t survive without him. | 我真的没他活不下去 |
[03:45] | I am just saying, | 我告诉你们 |
[03:46] | I don’t want to see you put all this work in | 是不希望你们这么折腾 |
[03:48] | and not get the payoff you deserve. | 结果到最后却功亏一篑 |
[03:50] | It’s like when you get the tap. | 就像拍拍头一样 |
[03:52] | – Get the what? – The tap. | -什么东西 -拍拍头 |
[03:54] | You know, when you’re in bed with a girl, | 就是跟姑娘上床的时候 |
[03:55] | and you’ve been down there for a while, | 你头伸到她下面忙活了好一阵子了 |
[03:57] | and suddenly she gives you the | 然后她突然就拍拍你的头 |
[03:58] | old thanks for trying tap on the top of the head. | 对你说”够了 你努力过了” |
[04:03] | Oh, yeah, the tap, yeah. | 懂了 拍拍头 懂 |
[04:07] | I hate the tap. Mm. | 最讨厌被拍拍头了 |
[04:10] | You know, I am sure that we can be believable | 我相信我们能让人信服 |
[04:12] | as a loving couple. | 你们是恩爱夫妻 |
[04:14] | You want to see believable? This… | 你想看什么叫让人信服吗 |
[04:15] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[04:18] | Alan, I love you. | 艾伦 我爱你 |
[04:21] | I love you Walden. | 沃顿 我也爱你 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉笑场 |
[04:26] | You have this one nose hair that keeps going in and out. | 你有一根鼻毛跟着呼吸进进出出 |
[04:29] | And I laughed because no one could possibly love me. | 我笑是因为才不会有人爱我呢 |
[04:39] | Guess what I just finished. | 你猜我刚做完什么了 |
[04:40] | Once again, | 再说一遍 |
[04:41] | you don’t have to tell me every time you masturbate. | 你不用每次打完飞机都告诉我 |
[04:45] | I will not apologize for sharing my day with you. | 我不会为了我跟你分享我的生活而道歉 |
[04:49] | But that is not this. | 但我不是要说那事 |
[04:51] | It is my essay describing | 是我写的一份 |
[04:52] | what I love about my love about my spouse, | 描述我多爱我伴侣的报告 |
[04:54] | for our meeting with the social worker. | 是我为了见社工做的准备 |
[04:56] | Good. I’m so nervous about this meeting | 太好了 我好为这面谈紧张 |
[04:57] | I’m somehow constipated | 害我又严重便秘 |
[04:59] | and wracked with explosive diarrhea. | 又有爆炸性的拉稀 |
[05:02] | You’re not the only one who can share his day. | 你以为只有你懂怎么分享生活吗 |
[05:05] | Well, after she reads this, | 在她读完之后 |
[05:06] | there’s no way she won’t believe we’re a couple. | 她绝对不会不信我们是真实夫妻 |
[05:10] | Okay, uh, Walden is the most caring person I know. | 沃顿是我认识的人里 最会照顾人的人 |
[05:14] | He always puts my needs before his own. | 他总是在乎我的需要多过自己的 |
[05:16] | Uh, whether it’s surprising me | 无论是为我准备 |
[05:17] | with an espresso and a chocolate croissant in bed, | 一杯浓缩咖啡加巧克力可颂的床上早餐 |
[05:20] | glamping in a yurt at Big Sur, | 在大苏尔海岸的圆顶帐篷里露营 |
[05:22] | or sneaking up behind me in the shower with a loofah | 或是在我洗澡的时候溜进来 手里拿着丝瓜络 |
[05:24] | to exfoliate those hard-to-reach places… | 帮我去掉身上”私密”角落的死皮 |
[05:28] | He’s my everything– | 他是我的一切 |
[05:30] | my husband, my lover, my friend. | 我的丈夫 我的爱人 我的朋友 |
[05:35] | My Wally Bear. | 我的沃熊熊 |
[05:39] | My God. | 我的天 |
[05:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:42] | Now read me yours. | 现在念你写的吧 |
[05:46] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[05:49] | – Alan is my best friend. – Loving it! | -艾伦是我最好的朋友 -写得好 |
[05:55] | He’s 47 years old. | 他47岁了 |
[05:59] | He used to be a chiropractor. | 之前是一位脊椎按摩师 |
[06:01] | He has never been convicted of a felony. | 他从未犯过重罪 |
[06:06] | And his favorite meal is swordfish. | 他最喜欢的食物是箭鱼 |
[06:12] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在耍我吗 |
[06:13] | That’s what you love about me? | 这就是你爱我的地方吗 |
[06:15] | That I’ve never been convicted of a felony? | 就因为我从未犯过重罪 |
[06:17] | I told you it’s a work in progress. | 都说我还没写完呢 |
[06:19] | What do you want me to say? | 那你想我怎么写 |
[06:20] | He masturbates with impressive frequency? | 他打飞机的频率让人惊讶不已吗 |
[06:23] | At least that would show you’re paying attention. | 至少说明你有在关心我啊 |
[06:25] | And, by the way– | 对了 |
[06:27] | my favorite meal is red snapper. | 我喜欢的食物是红鲷鱼 |
[06:35] | Hi, Alan. | 艾伦 |
[06:36] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[06:37] | Lyndsey, what’s, uh, what’s going on? | 林赛 你怎么来了 |
[06:40] | I-I thought you were in rehab. | 我以为你在戒酒中心呢 |
[06:41] | I was, I-I got out a couple days ago. | 之前是 几天前我出来了 |
[06:44] | Oh, well, that’s great. C-Come on it. | 那太好了 快进来坐吧 |
[06:47] | How’d it go? | 治疗得怎么样 |
[06:48] | It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in my life. | 戒酒是我这辈子做过最难的事情 |
[06:51] | But-but on the plus side, | 但从好的方面来说 |
[06:52] | it was right up the street here in Malibu, | 戒酒中心就在马里布 |
[06:54] | so ocean views, spa, chef, | 那里有海景 水疗 美食大厨 |
[06:57] | it was like a five-star hotel. | 感觉就像一家五星酒店 |
[06:59] | Except they take your shoelaces. | 除了他们会没收你的鞋带 |
[06:59] | 戒酒戒毒中心跟美国监狱一样 会没收鞋带 因为怕关在里面的人杀人或自杀 | |
[07:02] | Well, I’m sure you two have a lot to talk about. | 我相信你们俩一定有很多话要说 |
[07:05] | So, I’m just gonna go in the kitchen | 所以我要进厨房 |
[07:07] | and pretend I’m not listening. | 假装我没有在偷听 |
[07:11] | Um, so, Lyndsey, I-I’m so proud of you. | 林赛 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[07:14] | Uh, how are you doing? | 你过得怎么样 |
[07:16] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[07:17] | Um, I-I just got my 60-day chip. Oh. | 我刚获得60天不碰酒精的奖章 |
[07:19] | And part of my recovery is to make amends | 我恢复疗程的一部分是向 |
[07:23] | to the people I’ve hurt. | 我曾伤害过的人道歉 |
[07:24] | So, | 所以 |
[07:25] | I apologize for everything I did to you while I was drinking. | 我为我酗酒时对你做的一切道歉 |
[07:28] | Oh, well, I appreciate that, um, | 我很感激你这么做 |
[07:31] | but some of the things you did to me, | 但你对我”做”的某些事 |
[07:32] | you don’t have to apologize for. | 其实不需要道歉 |
[07:35] | I mean, we had sex in a Chipotle. | 我们在墨西哥卷饼速食店里做爱耶 |
[07:39] | I ate my burrito, you ate my burrito. | 我吃我的肉卷饼 你吃我的”肉卷” |
[07:45] | I ate your taco. | 我吃你的”欲女饼” |
[07:48] | And I later threw up in your car. | 后来我在你车上吐了 |
[07:50] | Yes, uh, but chunks weren’t the only thing you blew that day. | 是啊 但那天你吐[吹]的可不止有食物 |
[07:59] | Um, there is one other thing. | 还有另外一件事 |
[08:01] | If-if I haven’t burned too many bridges, | 如果我没有自断太多后路的话 |
[08:04] | I was wondering if maybe you and I could give it another try. | 你愿不愿意跟我再试一次 |
[08:09] | Wow, that-that is flattering. | 哇 真是多谢你的厚爱 |
[08:11] | Um, it’s just… | 只是… |
[08:12] | You’re seeing somebody else. | 你跟别人在一起了 |
[08:13] | Uh, kind of, um… | 算是吧 |
[08:16] | Uh, uh, I’m… | 我… |
[08:19] | You’re married?! | 你结婚了 |
[08:21] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 不可能啊 |
[08:22] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[08:27] | Uh, she is-is actually, uh, a he? | 她其实是个男的 |
[08:31] | It’s… it’s Walden. | 就是沃顿啦 |
[08:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[08:37] | Walden’s gay?! | 沃顿是同性恋啊 |
[08:43] | So, I guess what I’m interested in is | 我感兴趣的地方是 |
[08:45] | how you two got together. | 你们怎么在一起的 |
[08:47] | Uh, well, w-we met at the dog park. | 我们在狗狗公园相遇 |
[08:49] | His Labradoodle sniffed my shih tzu. | 他的拉布拉多贵宾狗过来闻我的狮子狗 |
[08:53] | I remember when I proposed. | 我记得我求婚的时候 |
[08:55] | I-I got down on one knee, | 我单腿跪下 |
[08:57] | and I looked up into his beautiful… | 抬起头看着他美丽的… |
[09:00] | …blue eyes, | 蓝眼珠 |
[09:03] | and I asked him to share his life with me. | 问他是否愿意跟我共度余生 |
[09:05] | I guess what I’m getting at is the fact | 我注意到一个事实 |
[09:07] | that you’ve both been married to women before. | 你们俩之前都跟女人结过婚 |
[09:09] | So, when did you realize you were gay? | 那你们什么时候知道自己是同性恋 |
[09:12] | Oh, well, on some level, I’ve always known. | 在某种程度上 我早就知道了 |
[09:17] | I mean, throughout, uh, both of my marriages, | 在我整个婚姻的过程中 |
[09:19] | I was in complete denial. | 我一直不愿承认事实 |
[09:21] | Um, but after I met Walden, | 但在我遇到沃顿后 |
[09:23] | I finally felt safe to-to be myself. | 我终于能放心地做自己了 |
[09:25] | Uh, I remember our first date. | 我记得我们的初次约会 |
[09:27] | Uh, we went to the Bowl to see the Grease sing-along. | 我们去好莱坞碗看歌舞片《火爆浪子》 |
[09:29] | Ah, tell me more, tell me more. | 多说点 多说点 |
[09:31] | Well, uh, Walden was dressed as Danny Zuko, | 沃顿打扮得像片子男主丹尼 |
[09:34] | uh, and I was Sandy– | 我是女主珊迪 |
[09:34] | uh, hot Sandy, you know, in the leather. | 性感的珊迪 穿着皮衣哦 |
[09:36] | No, no, no, I was doing the song, you know– | 不不 我刚是在哼那首歌 |
[09:37] | * Tell me more, tell me more… * | * 多说点 多说点 * |
[09:40] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[09:41] | Did I miss a show tune cue?! | 我居然没听出来 |
[09:43] | Somebody take away my gay card. | 快来人把我的基佬证收回 |
[09:49] | And how about you, Walden? | 那你呢 沃顿 |
[09:50] | When did you know you were gay? | 你什么时候知道自己是同性恋 |
[09:52] | I guess my first clue was when I saw Basic Instinct. | 我第一次发现是在看《本能》的时候 |
[09:56] | All my friends were looking up Sharon Stone’s skirt, | 我所有的朋友都在看莎朗·斯通的短裙 |
[09:58] | and I was just looking at her shoes. | 而我却在看她的鞋子 |
[10:02] | And I guess I got married because of social pressures, | 我之前结婚是因为社会压力 |
[10:05] | but, eventually, I had to be true to who I am. | 但最终我还是得忠于自己的内心 |
[10:08] | And I’ve never looked back since. | 我从未回头后悔这个决定 |
[10:10] | Unless I’m behind him. | 除非我在他”身后” |
[10:18] | That’s a good one. | 这句话说得真好 |
[10:20] | You two are an interesting couple. | 你们俩真是有趣的一对 |
[10:23] | Yeah, I see hundreds of potential parents, | 我见过上百对想领养孩子的夫妻 |
[10:25] | but you two are different somehow. | 但不知怎的 你们不一样 |
[10:27] | I’m not sure what it is. | 我不确定是哪儿不一样 |
[10:28] | Well, uh, maybe it’s the fact | 或许是因为 |
[10:29] | that I-I look like I’m wearing makeup, but I’m not. | 我看起来像有化妆 但其实没有 |
[10:33] | Y-You know, we may not be like other couples, but… | 我们或许不像其他夫妻 但… |
[10:37] | I know we can be good parents. | 我知道我们可以当好家长 |
[10:39] | I get that, but it is my job | 我知道 但我的职责就是 |
[10:41] | to be a hundred percent sure before I place a child. | 在安排孩子前一定要百分百放心 |
[10:43] | No, n-no, look, look… | 不 不 听着 |
[10:44] | I-I know we can provide unconditional love to a child, | 我们可以给孩子提供无条件的爱 |
[10:48] | a-and w-we can create a safe, secure environment, and… | 我们可以创造一个安全可靠的环境 还有… |
[10:53] | What do people that get kids say? | 成功领养到孩子的夫妻都怎么说的 |
[10:57] | How about this– | 这样如何 |
[10:58] | how about I come out to your house? | 我去你们家 |
[10:59] | We normally do a site visit anyway. | 我们通常都会去实地考察 |
[11:01] | This way I could get to know you guys a little better. | 这样我可以好好了解你们 |
[11:02] | Yeah, great, yeah, why don’t you come on over, | 很好 欢迎来我们家 |
[11:04] | and you’ll see that we’re j-just a normal loving couple. | 你会知道我们是一对普通的恩爱夫妻 |
[11:07] | Right, sweetie? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[11:08] | That-that’s right, Wally Bear. | 没 没错 沃熊熊 |
[11:11] | I love this guy. | 我爱他 |
[11:26] | Oh, flowers. Nice touch. | 鲜花 好主意 |
[11:28] | Gives the house a homey feel. | 让这屋子有点家的感觉 |
[11:29] | They’re for you. | 是送给你的 |
[11:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:32] | I’m, uh, actually a lily man. | 我其实更喜欢百合 |
[11:35] | Uh, but they’re very nice. | 不过这花也很好看 |
[11:37] | Alan, listen. | 艾伦 听我说 |
[11:38] | Jenny was right. | 珍妮是对的 |
[11:39] | We are not believable as a loving couple, | 我们一点也不像恩爱夫妻 |
[11:41] | and I think that’s why Miss McMartin wasn’t sure about us. | 所以麦克马丁小姐才不太相信我们 |
[11:44] | Now, this has to be real. | 现在 我们必须像真的夫妻 |
[11:45] | And that includes– | 这就包含 |
[11:47] | being comfortable with physical affection. | 我们对身体接触不会有任何异样感觉 |
[11:49] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[11:54] | Come on. | 过来 |
[11:56] | Loosen up. | 放松 |
[11:57] | I-I’m loose, it just feels a little forced, that’s all. | 我放松了 不过感觉有点勉强而已 |
[12:00] | Okay, well, let it be natural. | 好吧 自然点 |
[12:02] | Just snuggle into these broad shoulders. | 偎依在我宽阔的肩膀上 |
[12:11] | I do feel safe. | 我感到很安全 |
[12:13] | Damn right, you do. | 那必须的 |
[12:15] | You’re with your Wally Bear. | 你和你的沃熊熊在一起 |
[12:19] | Now, look into my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[12:22] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[12:23] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 就这样 |
[12:24] | And don’t look away. | 不要把目光移开 |
[12:29] | We love each other. | 我们深爱着对方 |
[12:31] | You’re at home. | 你现在在家中 |
[12:33] | Oh, I just noticed a little green fleck in your right eye. | 我看到你的右眼有块绿斑 |
[12:37] | It’s like a-a downy patch of moss | 就像雄伟的橡树树干上 |
[12:38] | on the trunk of a majestic oak. | 一块毛茸茸的苔藓 |
[12:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:45] | Sometimes I worry that I’m not good-looking enough for you. | 有时候我会担心 我的外表可能配不上你 |
[12:49] | Come on. | 别瞎想 |
[12:50] | You’re perfect just the way you are. | 你的样子就是最完美的 |
[12:53] | My Alley Cat. | 我的艾猫猫 |
[12:56] | A nickname. | 对我的爱称 |
[12:59] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[13:01] | I worry that you don’t know how much you mean to me. | 我担心 你不知道你对我有多重要 |
[13:05] | I want to be your everything. | 我想成为你的全部 |
[13:22] | All right, yeah! | 好嘞 就这样 |
[13:25] | That was convincing. | 这样挺有说服力 |
[13:27] | We do that in front of Miss McMartin, | 我们在麦克马丁小姐面前就这样表现 |
[13:28] | we’ll get ten babies. | 我们会领养到十个孩子 |
[13:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 对对 |
[13:32] | That was good enough to fool just about anyone. | 这出戏随便什么人都能忽悠 |
[13:41] | So, this is our kitchen. | 这是我们的厨房 |
[13:43] | We love to cook together. | 我们喜欢一起下厨 |
[13:45] | Uh, correction, I love to cook, | 纠正一下 我喜欢做饭 |
[13:46] | he loves to eat. | 他喜欢吃 |
[13:49] | See? This is what I wanted to see. | 瞧 这就是我想看到的 |
[13:51] | The two of you just being yourselves. | 你俩展现真实的自我 |
[13:52] | Happy, relaxed. | 开心 放松 |
[13:55] | Oh, I’ll get that. | 我去开门 |
[13:56] | If you really want to see us relaxed | 如果你真想看我们放松的状态 |
[13:57] | you should come by for brunch someday. | 你应该改天来共进早午餐 |
[13:59] | The Mary’s are bloody and the Lorraine’s are quiche. | 酒香浓 食美味 |
[14:03] | Oh, I can see why you fell in love with him. | 我看出来你为什么会爱上他了 |
[14:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:07] | What did you see exactly? | 你到底看到了什么 |
[14:11] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[14:14] | Lyndsey? | 林赛 |
[14:15] | Um, have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[14:17] | Uh, ding-ding-ding, we have a wiener… | 叮叮叮 香肠我来了 |
[14:20] | Whoa, whoa, okay, okay, shh! | 好了 小声点 |
[14:21] | W-What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[14:23] | Well, you said you and Walden | 你说你和沃顿 |
[14:25] | are just getting married to get a kid. | 为了领养一个孩子才结婚 |
[14:27] | So, there’s no reason you can’t have sex with me on the side. | 那你跟我上床不会有什么问题啊 |
[14:30] | You know, the DL.that means Do Lyndsey. | “干林”意思是”干林赛” |
[14:35] | Okay, okay, okay, this is not a good time. | 好吧好吧 你来的不是时候 |
[14:38] | Uh, the-the social worker’s here. | 社工来了 |
[14:40] | Oh, that’s great! | 太好了 |
[14:41] | I can help you guys. | 我能帮你们 |
[14:42] | I can tell her that you’ll be good parents. | 我会告诉她 你们会是好父母 |
[14:45] | And I know because I’m a g… Oh. | 我知道 因为我是一位好… |
[14:49] | …mother. | 母亲 |
[14:51] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[14:52] | maybe-maybe we should go to my room a-and talk. | 不如我们去我的房间谈吧 |
[14:56] | I won’t be able to talk much, ’cause my mouth will be full. | 我不能说太多 因为我的嘴待会儿会被”塞满” |
[14:59] | Wink, wink. | 你懂的 |
[15:01] | Hopefully with breath mints. | 希望有薄荷的味道 |
[15:05] | You wait in here and I will call a cab to take you home. | 你在这等着 我去叫出租车来送你回家 |
[15:08] | My home is in your pants. | 我的家就在你的裤裆里 |
[15:11] | What happened? Why did you start drinking again? | 怎么回事 你怎么又喝酒了 |
[15:14] | Well, ’cause you married Walden. | 因为你和沃顿结婚了 |
[15:15] | The only person in your life who’s prettier than me. | 你生命中唯一一个比我漂亮的人 |
[15:18] | But you know we’re just doing that to get a kid. | 你知道我们结婚只是为了领养孩子 |
[15:21] | Yeah, but if I wasn’t so screwed up last year, | 对 可是如果不是我去年一团糟 |
[15:23] | then we would still be together. | 我们现在还会在一起 |
[15:25] | Then we could get married and have a baby. | 我们就会结婚 然后生一个孩子 |
[15:27] | We could sell that baby to Walden. | 我们可以把孩子卖给沃顿 |
[15:30] | ‘Cause let’s face it, | 因为我们要面对现实 |
[15:31] | we don’t want to raise another kid, | 我们不想再养一个孩子了 |
[15:33] | ’cause both our kids suck. | 因为我俩的孩子都不好 |
[15:35] | Okay, uh, refreshing, drunk honesty aside, | 好了 清醒清醒 酒后真言放一放 |
[15:37] | um, d-don’t blame yourself. | 别怪自己 |
[15:39] | We all made mistakes. | 孰能无过 |
[15:40] | But we shouldn’t let those mistakes ruin things for Walden. | 但是我们不该让这些过错坏了沃顿的事情 |
[15:42] | Shh. You talk too much. | 你说太多了 |
[15:44] | Let’s party. | 疯狂起来吧 |
[15:49] | Lyndsey? Lyndsey? | 林赛 林赛 |
[15:54] | Wow, a half-naked drunk girl is in my bed and I’m leaving. | 有个半裸的醉女人躺在我床上 而我却走了 |
[15:57] | Maybe I am gay. | 我可能真是同性恋 |
[16:00] | I like to imagine the family gathered here, | 我能想象一家人聚在这里 |
[16:02] | eating an all-organic, gluten-free meal | 一边吃着有机的无谷蛋白 |
[16:05] | of quinoa salad and kale chips | 藜麦沙拉和甘蓝薯条[同性恋爱吃] |
[16:07] | while watching the original reality TV: | 一边看着独特的真人秀 |
[16:10] | a beautiful ocean sunset. | 美丽的海上落日 |
[16:12] | As long as this is a stable environment for a child, | 只要这里环境稳定 适合抚育孩子 |
[16:15] | I don’t care if you’re eating Hot Pockets | 我不管你们是吃冷冻食品 |
[16:16] | and watching Honey Boo Boo. | 还是看脑残真人秀 |
[16:19] | Uh, uh, Wally Bear, uh, can I borrow you for a minute? | 沃熊熊 借一步说话 |
[16:22] | Is it an emergency, Alley Cat? | 有急事吗 艾猫猫 |
[16:24] | Uh, it’s more of a-a pickle, | 不只是小麻烦[鸡鸡] |
[16:26] | uh, that needs immediate attention. | 需要你马上来一下 |
[16:30] | Oh, it’s okay. Go. | 没关系 去吧 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I would never come between a man and his husband’s pickle. | 我可不会妨碍一个男人和他丈夫的小麻烦[鸡鸡] |
[16:38] | Lyndsey’s here. She’s drunk. | 林赛来了 她喝醉了 |
[16:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:40] | She wants to have sex with me. | 她想和我滚床单 |
[16:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:43] | Wait… Where is she? | 等等…她在哪里 |
[16:44] | She’s passed out in my room. | 她在我房间晕过去了 |
[16:46] | Okay, okay, we-we need to get Ms. McMartin | 好 好 我们得赶紧把麦克马丁小姐 |
[16:48] | out of here as fast as we can. | 送出去 越快越好 |
[16:50] | Right, right. Oh, um, by the way, when Lyndsey | 行 对了 林赛亲我的时候 |
[16:52] | tried to kiss me, I was totally into it. | 我也很陶醉 |
[16:53] | I don’t know why I was worried. | 亏我之前还那么担心 |
[16:55] | Worried about what? | 担心什么 |
[16:56] | Nothing. Let’s get her out of here. | 没什么 我们快把她弄走吧 |
[17:00] | Everything okay? | 出什么事了 |
[17:00] | Yes, we just had to reset the… The, um… | 我们只是要重调一下 |
[17:03] | …flaven on the stave. | 木棒上的线 |
[17:04] | But, uh, everything’s | 不过 现在没事了 |
[17:07] | okay now. Uh, c-can I get you anything? | 你还需要点什么吗 |
[17:09] | Like directions for your drive home, or… | 比如帮你指点一下回家的路 |
[17:11] | You know, I actually do have to get going. | 我还真的必须走了 |
[17:12] | – I did not realize it was this late. – What? | -现在已经很晚了 -什么 |
[17:14] | No. | 别走啊 |
[17:16] | I’m so disappointed. | 人家好难过的 |
[17:18] | I’ll just get your things and walk you out. | 我这就帮你拿东西送你出门吧 |
[17:21] | Oh. There we go. | 好了给你 |
[17:22] | I got to say, you look at that view | 我必须得说 这么美的风景 |
[17:25] | and you never want to leave. | 真让人不想离开 |
[17:26] | And yet you must. | 但你必须得离开 |
[17:27] | Unless you want to adopt me. | 除非你们想领养我 |
[17:29] | You’re so funny. Here’s your jacket. | 你人好好笑哦 这是你的外套 |
[17:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:37] | This jacket, it’s-it’s fantastic. | 这外套 太美丽了 |
[17:39] | – What is this, wool? – I think so, yeah. | -什么做的 羊毛吗 -应该是 |
[17:42] | Really? Because I… I would’ve thought it was linen. | 真的吗 我还以为是…亚麻呢 |
[17:44] | Doesn’t it feel linen-sy? Alan? | 摸着是不是很亚麻赛啊 艾伦 |
[17:46] | No, it’s definitely wool. | 不 这绝对是羊毛 |
[17:48] | – Holy crap. – What? | -我的妈呀 -怎么了 |
[17:52] | Uh… I forgot to flip the cushions on the deck furniture. | 我…我忘了拍露台上的抱枕了 |
[17:54] | Imagine the mildew. | 想想得有多少霉菌啊 |
[17:55] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[17:57] | Milady. | 夫人请 |
[18:02] | Here we go, almost got it. | 好了 马上就穿上了 |
[18:04] | If you could just stay still… | 你站着别动就好 |
[18:06] | Yeah… Oh. | 好的 |
[18:10] | Uh, all right, that’s it. That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 看 都穿上了 一点也不难吧 |
[18:12] | Actually, it was a lot harder than it needed to be, but… | 事实上比平时要难得多 |
[18:14] | That’s what he said. | 男人才总是这么说 |
[18:17] | – Uh, well… – Oh, your purse. | -哈哈 -你的包 |
[18:19] | Well, thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们了 |
[18:20] | Uh, you’ll be hearing from me soon. | 我不久就会通知你们 |
[18:22] | Got it. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:28] | Is Lyndsey okay? | 林赛没事吧 |
[18:29] | Oh, sure. She’s practically indestructible when she’s drunk. | 没事 她喝醉时简直坚不可摧 |
[18:31] | I’ve seen her fall down a flight of stairs | 我见过她滚下楼梯 |
[18:32] | and not spill her mojito. | 手中的鸡尾酒都没洒 |
[18:37] | I’m so sorry, I forgot my phone. | 抱歉 电话忘拿了 |
[18:39] | Oh. Here it is, right here on the table. Hey. | 就在这里 在桌上 |
[18:41] | – Oh, hey. – Ho! | -接住 -好的 |
[18:42] | Got it. And get the hell out of here. | 接住了 拿着快走 吧 |
[18:44] | Oh, one last thing. Um, I’m not supposed to say anything, | 还有一件事 我本不该告诉你们 |
[18:47] | but unless something crazy happens, | 但除非天上下红雨 |
[18:49] | you’re gonna get approved. | 不然你们一定会被批准的 |
[18:51] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:52] | Get out of here. | 别闹了[赶紧走吧] |
[18:54] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[18:55] | I’m here to help with the baby. | 我来帮你们争取宝宝 |
[18:58] | Seriously? | 这是真的吗 |
[18:59] | Who is this? | 这是谁啊 |
[19:00] | Uh, uh, she is… | 她是… |
[19:01] | Oh, you know what, this happens all the time. | 这种事常发生 |
[19:04] | Tourists get an out-of-date map to celebrity homes. | 游客常常按照老地图来探寻名人的家 |
[19:06] | Honey, Charlie Sheen doesn’t live here anymore. | 亲 查理·辛已经不住在这里了哦 |
[19:12] | Lyndsey? | 林赛 |
[19:13] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[19:14] | And who is this? | 这位又是谁 |
[19:16] | I fell down in the sand. | 我摔倒在沙滩上了 |
[19:18] | This is… | 这位是… |
[19:19] | I’m the next-door neighbor. Hi. | 我是隔壁邻居 你好 |
[19:22] | Uh, we were having a get-together | 我们正在聚会 |
[19:23] | and this one got away. | 这家伙跑掉了 |
[19:25] | – Our next-door neighbor. – That… Oh, that’s right, | -原来是邻居啊 -怪不得 |
[19:26] | I remember you | 我想起来了 |
[19:27] | from the Fourth of July block party. | 国庆节晚会上见过的 |
[19:29] | Yeah… Oh, which, by the way, is amazing for kids. | 对了 那晚会超适合孩子玩的 |
[19:31] | A waterslide, shaved ice. | 滑水道 刨冰 |
[19:33] | My waterslide’s shaved. | 我的滑水道也刨好了哦 |
[19:36] | Okay, time to go home. | 好了 该回家了 |
[19:38] | And, um, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:39] | These guys are great. Ask anyone on our block. | 这一对人可好了 不信你去打听打听 |
[19:42] | We’re all pulling for them to get a kid. | 我们都支持他们领养孩子 |
[19:44] | – Thank you. – You’re very sweet. | -谢谢 -你人太好了 |
[19:46] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 走吧 |
[19:47] | No, where are you taking me? | 不 你要带我去哪里 |
[19:48] | To get a drink. | 去喝一杯 |
[19:49] | Aw, you’re my best friend. | 你是我的好闺蜜 |
[19:52] | Boy. Glad I never gave her a baby. | 幸好我不是让她养小孩 |
[19:55] | You and me both. | 我深有同感 |
[20:06] | Hey. Alan, | 艾伦 |
[20:07] | what is the one thing | 你从未从你妈那里 |
[20:09] | you’ve never gotten from your mother? | 得到过的东西是什么 |
[20:10] | Uh, let’s see, uh, love, respect, | 我想想啊 爱 尊重 |
[20:13] | a home-cooked meal, breast milk, um… | 自家做的饭 母乳 还有… |
[20:15] | Okay, this is gonna take too long. | 你这么说就太长了 |
[20:18] | Approval. | 是批准 |
[20:19] | Wait, are-are you trying to tell me | 等等 你是说 |
[20:21] | Ms. McMartin approved us to adopt? | 麦克马丁小姐批准我们领养啦 |
[20:22] | – Yeah. – Oh, my God. | -是的 -太棒了 |
[20:24] | Oh, my God, that’s great. | 真是太好了 |
[20:26] | I am really happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[20:27] | Thank you. I-I couldn’t have done this without you. | 谢谢 这都是亏了你 |
[20:29] | And so, to say thank you, I got you a little something. | 为了谢谢你 我有个小礼物给你 |
[20:33] | Oh, you didn’t have to. | 你太客气了 |
[20:35] | Oh, my God. | 妈呀 |
[20:36] | Tickets to the Grease sing-along at the Bowl. | 好莱坞露天剧场的《火爆浪子》演出票 |
[20:39] | You can take anyone you want. | 你可以随便带谁去 |
[20:40] | * You’re the one that I want? * | * 我想带的就是你 * |
[20:42] | * You are the one I want, ooh,* | * 我想带的就是你 * |
[20:43] | * ooh, ooh, honey * | * 宝贝 * |
[20:47] | * We’ll go together like…* | * 我们俩牵手一起走 * |
[20:50] | Oh, my God, I’m turning into my husband. | 哎哟 我跟我老公越来越像了 |