时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, here it is. | 我找到了 |
[00:04] | This is Louis’ first science fair project. | 这是路易斯第一次参加科学展的作品 |
[00:06] | You’re gonna love it. | 你肯定喜欢它 |
[00:08] | Louis made this all by himself. | 这都是路易斯自己做的吗 |
[00:10] | Last time I was here, | 上一次我来的时候 |
[00:11] | he got the straw from his juice box stuck in his nose. | 他把果汁盒里的吸管拿出来插在鼻孔里 |
[00:15] | He also got it unstuck. | 他也把它取出来了 |
[00:19] | Uh, check it out. | 看看 |
[00:20] | So, uh, so we’ll take a piece of bread, all right? | 我们先拿一块面包 |
[00:22] | Put it in the mouth, | 放在嘴巴里 |
[00:23] | where the saliva will start to dissolve the bread. | 唾液开始溶解面包 |
[00:26] | And then it’ll travel down to the stomach, | 然后一路进入到胃里 |
[00:28] | where the acids will break down the complex carbohydrates. | 胃酸慢慢分解复合碳水化合物 |
[00:32] | At which point it will move past the appendix, | 然后经过盲肠 |
[00:34] | which does nothing. | 那地方没有任何作用 |
[00:37] | Yeah, we should rename that the Alan. | 也许我们应该命名它为艾伦 |
[00:39] | Uh, and then it’ll go to the small intestines, | 然后通过小肠 |
[00:41] | the large intestines, where finally… | 大肠 最后… |
[00:48] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天 |
[00:49] | Uh, no, it’s okay, it’s a Hershey’s Kiss. | 没关系 这是好时巧克力 |
[00:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:52] | So the reason I came over is to tell you– | 我今天来是为了告诉你 |
[00:55] | we are ready to start the final steps | 我们准备开始办理 |
[00:57] | for you to officially adopt Louis. | 你领养路易斯的最后程序了 |
[00:59] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna Hershey’s Kiss my pants. | 我的天 我会在裤子里拉巧克力的 |
[01:02] | But before the adoption is final, | 但在完成领养手续之前 |
[01:05] | I want you to tell Louis you two aren’t gay. | 我希望你们能告诉路易斯你们不是好基友 |
[01:08] | Are you sure that this is the best time to do that? | 你确定这是告诉他的最好时机吗 |
[01:10] | I mean, I haven’t even talked to him | 我都还没跟他谈过 |
[01:11] | about the birds and the bees, | 两性基本常识呢 |
[01:12] | let alone the bees and the bees. | 现在就要跳到同性基本常识了吗 |
[01:14] | I know there is never a perfect time | 我知道向孩子说明两个爸爸不是基佬 |
[01:17] | to tell your son his two dads aren’t gay… | 是一件很为难的事 |
[01:21] | …but it’ll be more harmful the longer you wait. | 但拖得越久 伤害就越大 |
[01:24] | Yeah, but it’s just, like, h-how do I tell him? | 我知道 可是 这个我要怎么告诉他呢 |
[01:25] | Um, does Hallmark make a “Sorry, son, | 贺曼公司有没有出过 |
[01:28] | it turns out I’m straight” Card? | “对不起儿子 爸爸不是基佬”的卡片 |
[01:30] | You’ve been a fantastic father so far. | 你现在已经是很棒的爸爸了 |
[01:32] | I am confident you will handle this | 我相信你一定能 |
[01:33] | with the utmost attention and care. | 好好处理这件事 |
[01:35] | Walden | 沃顿 |
[01:36] | Him I’m worried about. | 他嘛 我就有点担心了 |
[01:37] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[01:38] | Uh, I took Louis to the mall | 我带路易斯去逛商场了 |
[01:40] | to get him some new school clothes. | 给他买了上学穿的新衣服 |
[01:41] | He’s trying them on right now. | 他现在正在试穿 |
[01:42] | Plus there was a new kiosk that will bedazzle anything. | 有家新开的小店可以贴水钻 |
[01:46] | Got an iPhone case for my boo. | 我给我的宝贝买了个手机壳 |
[01:50] | Now, I’m gonna bedazzle your cheek with some sugar. | 现在我要给你的脸蛋贴点糖糖了 |
[01:53] | Alan, as your social worker, I cannot accept gifts. | 艾伦 身为你的社会服务人员 我不能接受礼物 |
[01:57] | And as your “Boo,” Hell no. | 身为你的宝贝 绝对不要 |
[02:01] | I can’t believe I’m just realizing this, | 我刚刚才意识到这一点 |
[02:02] | but the perfect person to date a social worker | 但社会服务人员的完美伴侣 |
[02:05] | is a needy child. | 不就是黏人的孩子吗 |
[02:08] | We were just discussing that it would be | 我们正在讨论为了路易斯好 |
[02:09] | in the best interest of Louis to tell him | 应该告诉他 |
[02:11] | you two aren’t actually gay. | 你俩不是基佬 |
[02:12] | Oh, I agree 100 percent. | 我完全同意 |
[02:15] | I mean, it’s not like anyone was buying either one of us | 反正任何人都不会相信 |
[02:17] | as a gay man anyway. | 我俩中有谁是基佬 |
[02:18] | Ooh, that top is fierce, girl. Rawr. | 你的上装太撩人了 哇哦 |
[02:23] | Louis, could you come in here for a second? | 路易斯 你能过来一下吗 |
[02:25] | Oh, oh, we’re doing it right now? | 现在就说吗 |
[02:27] | It will be such a relief to discontinue this charade. | 能结束这场骗局真是太解脱了 |
[02:36] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的那是什么啊 |
[02:38] | Alan says between business casual and country club chic. | 艾伦说这风格介于商务便装和乡村俱乐部装之间 |
[02:42] | Now turn around. | 转过去 |
[02:47] | He’s “Bedazzle-ous.” | 他真是”钻晶晶”啊 |
[02:50] | Okay, should we tell him now? | 好了 现在就告诉他吗 |
[02:52] | I don’t think he’s gonna believe us. | 我不认为他会相信我们的 |
[03:10] | Oh, hey, Berta. | 波塔 |
[03:12] | I talked to Louis. | 我和路易斯聊过了 |
[03:13] | He said you guys told him you’re not gay. | 他说你们告诉他你们不是基佬了 |
[03:17] | Yeah, we didn’t want to lie to him anymore. | 我们不想再欺骗他了 |
[03:19] | So now you’re just lying to yourself. | 所以你现在只能骗你自己了 |
[03:29] | Lyndsey? | 林赛 |
[03:29] | – Hi, Alan. Can we talk? – Sure, come on in. | -艾伦 我们能聊聊吗 -好啊 进来吧 |
[03:32] | Uh, can I give you a hand with your box? | 我能帮你拿箱子吗 |
[03:34] | Boy, I haven’t said that to you in a while. | 这句话我好久没对你说过了 |
[03:37] | I’ll say to you now what I said to you then. | 我也要用同样的话回复你 |
[03:39] | It’s easier if I just do it myself. | 我自己来更简单一点 |
[03:42] | I was cleaning out my house, | 我在清理房子的时候 |
[03:43] | and I found some of your old things. | 找到不少你的旧玩意 |
[03:45] | Oh, look at this stuff. | 看看这些东西 |
[03:47] | Oh, here’s a picture from our Caribbean vacation. | 这是我们去加勒比海度假的照片 |
[03:49] | Oh, remember how I got stung by that jellyfish? | 还记得我被水母蛰了的事吗 |
[03:51] | Of course I do– you made me pee on you to neutralize the pain. | 当然记得 你为了缓解疼痛逼我尿在你身上 |
[03:56] | Seems like you got stung a lot on that vacation. | 你那趟旅程好像被蛰了不少次啊 |
[03:59] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[04:01] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[04:02] | Wow, my old boom box. | 我的录音机 |
[04:04] | Oh, and it still has that mix CD I made for us. | 里面还有我为咱俩录制的CD呢 |
[04:07] | “Now That’s What I Call Nasty, Volume 69.” | “我的69我做主” |
[04:17] | “Mambo No. 5.” | 《第五号曼波》 |
[04:20] | How did I ever let you make love to me | 我怎么会让你和我滚床单时 |
[04:22] | while you sang other women’s names? | 还唱着别的女人的名字呢 |
[04:24] | Be fair, you used to scream other guys’ names. | 公平起见 你还喊过别的男人的名字呢 |
[04:28] | Anyway, I didn’t come by just to bring you your stuff. | 算了 我来不光是把东西还给你 |
[04:30] | I also wanted to tell you that I’ve decided to move away. | 我还想告诉你我决定搬走 |
[04:34] | Get a fresh start. | 重新开始人生 |
[04:35] | What? | 什么 |
[04:36] | Uh, wh-where’s this coming from? | 你怎么突然有这个想法了 |
[04:38] | I’ve been thinking about it for a while, | 我思考了很长时间 |
[04:40] | and there’s nothing for me here. | 这里没有什么好留恋的了 |
[04:42] | I mean, most of my memories involve a time | 我大部分的回忆 |
[04:43] | when I was drinking really heavily, | 都是我喝得醉醺醺的时候 |
[04:46] | and those aren’t pretty. | 往事不堪回首 |
[04:47] | I mean, the bar by my house has a drink | 我家旁边的酒吧 |
[04:49] | called “The Lyndsey Special.” | 有一种酒就叫”林赛特调” |
[04:50] | It’s a bottle of Merlot, a shot of vodka | 一瓶梅洛酒 一杯伏特加 |
[04:52] | and a scrunchie to hold your hair back while you throw up. | 和一根呕吐时能扎起头发的发圈 |
[04:56] | So where do you think you’re gonna go? | 那你准备去哪里呢 |
[04:57] | Well, I have family in Arizona, so… | 我有家人在亚利桑那州 所以 |
[05:00] | not there. | 肯定不会去那儿 |
[05:03] | Ah, you know, I just, I can’t believe it. | 我真是 真是不敢相信 |
[05:04] | I mean, well, I hope you don’t forget about me completely. | 我希望你不要忘记了我 |
[05:07] | You’re a hard person to forget, Alan Harper. | 你不是那么容易就忘记的 艾伦·哈勃 |
[05:09] | I’ve tried. | 我试过的 |
[05:10] | Hence, “The Lyndsey Special.” | 所以才有”林赛特调” |
[05:13] | Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. | 总之 我就是过来告诉你 |
[05:15] | This is gonna be so strange. | 这感觉太奇怪了 |
[05:17] | I mean, even when we weren’t together, | 虽然我们有时不在一起 |
[05:18] | it was nice knowing you were nearby. | 知道你就在附近 心里也很踏实 |
[05:20] | Ah, I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[05:21] | Well, this is it. | 那就这样了 |
[05:23] | Good-bye, Alan. | 再见 艾伦 |
[05:25] | Good-bye, Lyndsey. | 再见 林赛 |
[05:29] | Are we really not gonna talk about the 20 bucks you owe me? | 我们真的不提你还欠我20块钱的事了吗 |
[05:33] | I am really gonna miss you. | 我会好想你的 |
[05:34] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[05:43] | Let’s go to your room. | 去你房间 |
[05:44] | Okay, great. | 太好了 |
[05:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[05:47] | I just got stung by a jellyfish earlier, that’s all. | 我之前被水母螫了 没什么 |
[05:56] | Yeah, still got it. | 宝刀未老 |
[05:59] | Sex is very different when you’re sober. | 不酗酒了 做爱感觉也不同了 |
[06:02] | Now I really know how long two minutes is. | 现在我知道两分钟到底有多久了 |
[06:04] | It was a special occasion. | 临别特殊之际嘛 |
[06:05] | I wanted to give you a little something extra. | 我想额外奉送你一些甜头 |
[06:08] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:09] | This puts a nice cap on our relationship. | 这给我们的关系画下了美好的句点 |
[06:12] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[06:14] | I can’t have this be the last time we make love. | 我不能忍受这是我们最后一次做爱 |
[06:16] | The last time I put on your panties. | 最后一次我穿上你的内裤 |
[06:19] | The last time you say, “No, not there,” | 最后一次你说 “不 不是那里” |
[06:21] | and I pretend I was just confused. | 我假装我只是很困惑 |
[06:23] | Look, I’m not saying I won’t miss you, | 我并不是说我不会想你 |
[06:25] | but the fact is you’re married. | 但事实是 你结婚了 |
[06:26] | You’re about to adopt a child. | 你们要领养一个孩子 |
[06:28] | That’s my point. | 我就是想说这个 |
[06:29] | The adoption is almost final, and when it is, | 领养手续快完了 结束后 |
[06:31] | Walden and I will get a divorce. | 沃顿和我会离婚 |
[06:33] | And I misspelled my name on the prenup. | 而且我在婚前协议上故意签错了名字 |
[06:37] | We’ll live like kings. | 我们以后可以过着土豪的生活 |
[06:40] | Are you really asking me to stay? | 你是在求我留下吗 |
[06:42] | Yes, I mean, we’ve shared so much over the years. | 是 过去这些年我们一起经历了这么多 |
[06:45] | We can’t just throw it away like a… | 我们不能说甩就甩 就像 |
[06:46] | a long-running hit television show | 甩那种播出了很多季 |
[06:48] | that still pulls in a pretty decent audience. | 依然可以吸引不少好观众的热门电视剧那样 |
[06:52] | I suppose it is something to think about. | 我想这值得考虑一下 |
[06:54] | I mean, for the first time in a long time, | 很久以来第一次 |
[06:57] | neither one of us is seeing anybody else. | 我们都没有约会别人 |
[06:59] | Hey, do you need a bedazzled iPhone case? | 你需要一个很钻晶晶的苹果手机套吗 |
[07:02] | Wait, are you seeing someone? | 慢着 你在约会吗 |
[07:04] | Yeah, yeah, Alan Harper has two girlfriends. | 是啊 艾伦·哈勃有两个女友 |
[07:08] | What else do I have? | 我还有什么 |
[07:09] | Good credit? Health insurance? | 良好的信用记录 健康保险 |
[07:10] | A job? | 工作 |
[07:14] | This is a lot to think about. | 要好好考虑下 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna need some time. | 我需要一些时间 |
[07:16] | Of course, take all the time you need. | 当然了 慢慢考虑 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:20] | Look, I really do need to go. | 我真的要走了 |
[07:21] | And I really do need my panties back. | 我也真的需要我的内裤 |
[07:26] | Hey, Walden. | 沃顿 |
[07:28] | Lyndsey? | 林赛 |
[07:30] | Uh, are you coming out of Alan’s room? | 你从艾伦的房间里出来吗 |
[07:33] | You drinking again? | 你又开始酗酒了吗 |
[07:34] | Do I need to take you to a meeting? | 需要我带你去参加戒酒自助会吗 |
[07:36] | No, still sober. | 不 我还在戒酒 |
[07:38] | But I should apologize for sleeping with your husband. | 但我应该道歉 我睡了你丈夫 |
[07:41] | Not the first time I’ve said that. | 这话我不是第一次说 |
[07:42] | See ya. | 回见 |
[07:44] | So, okay. | 好的 |
[07:46] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[07:50] | Are you having sex with Lyndsey | 你在和我们的社工 |
[07:51] | while you’re sleeping with our social worker? | 上床的同时 又睡了林赛吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah, my pimp hand is strong. | 我对付女人很有一套 |
[07:57] | No, it’s not! | 不 才不是 |
[07:59] | Look, look, this thing with Lyndsey just happened. | 听我说 和林赛的事发生得很自然 |
[08:01] | A-And, honestly, I-I’m glad it did. | 老实说 我很开心我们做了 |
[08:04] | I-I really want her to give us another shot. | 我真的希望她再给我们一次机会 |
[08:06] | What about Ms. McMartin?! | 那麦克马丁小姐呢 |
[08:07] | Oh, we’re not that serious. | 我们并不是认真的 |
[08:09] | Plus, she doesn’t get me like Lyndsey gets me. | 而且 她并不像林赛那样了解我 |
[08:11] | When I try to put Ms. McMartin’s panties on, | 我想穿麦克马丁小姐的内裤时 |
[08:13] | she looks at me like I’m some kind of weirdo. | 她看我就像看着变态一样 |
[08:15] | Kind of like how I’m looking at you right now?! | 就像我现在看你的眼光吗 |
[08:18] | Look, I’m gonna see Ms. McMartin tonight, | 我今晚会见麦克马丁小姐 |
[08:20] | and I-I’ll tell her it’s over. | 我会跟她分手 |
[08:21] | She’s gonna be upset– nobody likes getting dumped. | 她会生气的 没人愿意被甩 |
[08:23] | Oh, she’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[08:25] | I mean, you’ve seen how she looks at me. | 你也看到她看我的眼光了 |
[08:26] | That’s not love. | 那可不是爱 |
[08:27] | That’s not even like. | 连喜欢都算不上 |
[08:28] | That’s– if we run into anyone I know, | 那就是 “如果我碰到我认识的人 |
[08:30] | I’m pretending that you’re my slow brother. | 我会假装你是我的弱智哥哥” |
[08:33] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[08:34] | I want you to get your penis out of my business. | 我要求你的老二别破坏我的好事 |
[08:38] | Change “Business” To “Turkey,” | 将”事”改成”火鸡” |
[08:40] | uh, and it’s the story | 那就是名叫艾伦的13岁男孩 |
[08:41] | of how a 13-year-old boy named Alan ruined Thanksgiving. | 如何毁掉感恩节的故事 |
[08:50] | What looks good? | 看中什么了吗 |
[08:50] | And don’t say my boobs. | 别说是我的咪咪 |
[08:52] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[08:53] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[08:54] | Boobs. | 咪咪 |
[08:56] | Um, can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[08:58] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[08:59] | Is it the restaurant? It’s not too pricy, is it? | 是这家餐馆吗 并不贵的 |
[09:01] | It only had one dollar sign on Yelp. | 点评网上这家有一美元标志 |
[09:03] | N-N-No, it’s not that. | 不 不是这事 |
[09:05] | Um, although, $14 for tilapia? | 不过 罗非鱼要14块 |
[09:07] | Sounds to me like a beer-battered rip-off. | 我觉得就是啤酒面糊的敲竹杠 |
[09:09] | Then what’s going on? | 那是什么事 |
[09:11] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[09:13] | I really like you, it’s just that… | 我真的喜欢你 只是… |
[09:15] | Oh, my God, are you breaking up with me? | 我的天 你要和我分手吗 |
[09:17] | Wow, Band-Aid off. | 哇 创可贴撕得真快 |
[09:19] | Seriously? You? | 真的吗 就你 |
[09:20] | Breaking up with me? | 要甩我 |
[09:22] | That? | 这个 |
[09:23] | Breaking up with this? | 要甩这个 |
[09:25] | Hey, hey, there’s no need to point. | 没必要指指点点 |
[09:26] | I mean, we both could be in better shape. | 我俩的身材都可以再好点 |
[09:28] | Oh, there is only one person at this table wearing Spanx, | 这桌只有一个人穿塑身裤 |
[09:30] | and it is not me. | 反正不是我 |
[09:31] | Could you keep it down? People are starting to look. | 你能小声点吗 大家在看呢 |
[09:33] | Oh, well, they’re probably wondering | 他们可能想知道 |
[09:34] | why the old man and his nurse are arguing. | 这个老头和护士为什么吵架 |
[09:36] | Hey, I am not that much older than you. | 我也没比你大多少 |
[09:38] | I’m 47. | 我才47岁 |
[09:41] | Great, you just lost me my senior discount. | 这下可好 你害我老年折扣没有了 |
[09:44] | I knew dating you was a bad idea. | 我就知道和你约会是不对的 |
[09:46] | Yes, exactly. | 就是 |
[09:47] | Louis and Walden are the priority here. | 路易斯和沃顿才是最重要的 |
[09:49] | You and I should never have complicated the adoption | 你和我就不应该因为我们肆意的激情 |
[09:52] | with our unbridled passion. | 让领养变得复杂 |
[09:53] | We should have bridled. | 我们应该克制 |
[09:55] | This was so stupid. | 这事真蠢 |
[09:56] | I am so stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[09:58] | No, you’re not stupid. | 不 你不蠢 |
[09:58] | You just let your unfettered desire get the best of you. | 你只是任凭你肆意的欲望摆布 |
[10:01] | You should have fettered. | 你应该管住自己 |
[10:02] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:03] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[10:04] | Ending this is a good thing. | 分手是件好事 |
[10:05] | To be honest, I’m actually a little relieved. | 说真的 我感觉解放了 |
[10:06] | Of course you are, you just dodged a bullet– | 对 就像躲开一颗子弹 |
[10:08] | a cheap, middle-aged, lactose-intolerant bullet. | 一颗又挫又老 患有乳糖不耐的子弹 |
[10:25] | What is going on? | 这么晚了谁啊 |
[10:26] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[10:33] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[10:34] | It’s inspection time! | 视察时间到 |
[10:48] | Look at these sharp corners on this table. | 这桌角尖得能戳死人 |
[10:51] | No gate on the stairs. | 楼梯上没门怎么行 |
[10:53] | I see a lot of problems here. | 我看太有问题了 |
[10:55] | A lot of problems. | 有大问题 |
[10:57] | A lot of problems. | 有大问题 |
[11:00] | Believe me, I see the same problem. | 相信我 我跟你想到一块儿去了 |
[11:02] | And I would like to help you get rid of your problem, | 我非常乐意帮你解决这个”大问题” |
[11:05] | even if that means dumping the problem’s body in the ocean. | 哪怕是把这个”大问题”的尸体丢进海里 |
[11:09] | If you think it’s hard getting me out of here alive, | 如果我没能活着被赶出这里 |
[11:11] | try getting rid of my ghost. | 记得把我的魂也赶出来 |
[11:14] | Okay, obviously this is not about the adoption. | 显然这已经超出领养手续的范围了 |
[11:17] | This is about us. | 这是我们之间的事 |
[11:18] | Now, why don’t we just sit down and talk? | 我们干嘛不坐下来谈谈 |
[11:20] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[11:22] | A weapon in the form of a toy? | 伪装成玩具的武器 |
[11:25] | Is it loaded? | 它上膛了吗 |
[11:26] | Yes, it is! | 上膛了 |
[11:28] | You have to be careful. | 你最好小心点儿 |
[11:29] | You might hurt someone you thought you cared about | 你可能会伤到一个你曾经在乎 |
[11:30] | but were horribly deceived by. | 但却狠狠欺骗你的人 |
[11:32] | Okay, listen, | 听着 |
[11:33] | I understand that you are very upset. | 我知道你心情很糟 |
[11:35] | And I agree | 我也同意 |
[11:36] | that we should take this out on Alan. | 应该把气全都撒到艾伦身上 |
[11:39] | Your railings on the deck are too low, | 这个阳台栏杆太低 |
[11:41] | there’s no safety glass on the fireplace | 壁炉也没有安全玻璃 |
[11:43] | and you have alcohol | 你们居然把酒放在 |
[11:46] | within a child’s reach. | 小朋友够得到的地方 |
[11:47] | We can, we can fix this. | 我们可以解决这个问题 |
[11:50] | See? All gone. | 瞧 酒没了 |
[11:52] | What kind of wine is that? | 那是什么破酒 |
[11:54] | Oh, uh, uh, it’s instant. | 那是冲泡酒粉 |
[11:57] | It comes in a packet. Just add water. | 袋装的 冲水即饮 |
[11:59] | Uh, it’s-it’s like astronaut wine. | 类似宇航员喝的酒 |
[12:01] | And you’re upset that this guy broke up with you? | 跟这种人分手也会让你生气吗 |
[12:04] | The only thing I’m upset about | 我生气是因为今晚在这里 |
[12:05] | is the litany of violations I found here tonight. | 发现了诸多不规范的问题 |
[12:08] | You have 48 hours to address these issues. | 你有48小时可以解决这些问题 |
[12:11] | Keep in mind: | 记住 |
[12:12] | I can stop by anytime I see fit. | 我会随时过来检查的 |
[12:15] | Anytime. | 随时 |
[12:23] | Okay, say what you will, | 想说什么就说吧 |
[12:23] | but that exit was cool. | 不过她的退场效果真心炫酷 |
[12:26] | Okay, you think she’s angry now? | 你现在觉得她生气了吗 |
[12:27] | What do you think is gonna happen | 你说万一她发现了 |
[12:28] | when she finds out about you and Lyndsey? | 你和林赛的事会怎么样 |
[12:30] | Oh, oh, don’t worry, I’ll apologize to Ms. McMartin, | 别担心 我会向麦克马丁小姐道歉的 |
[12:32] | and then tomorrow, when I’m having lunch with Lyndsey, | 明天我和林赛吃午饭时 |
[12:34] | I’ll tell her we have to lay low | 我会叫她最近保持低调 |
[12:36] | until the adoption goes through. | 等风头过去再说 |
[12:36] | No. I don’t want you going | 不 你不要去任何 |
[12:38] | anywhere near Ms. McMartin. | 靠近麦克马丁小姐的地方 |
[12:39] | – But I think I can help… – No! | -我可以帮忙… -不用 |
[12:41] | You’ve already done enough damage. | 你帮的倒忙已经够多了 |
[12:43] | And I’m warning you, you stay away. | 我警告你别再插手了 |
[12:45] | I am a billionaire | 爷有的是钱 |
[12:46] | and I can buy my way out of at least one murder. | 杀了人摆平一下还是绰绰有余的 |
[12:48] | This is still America. | 地球照样转 |
[12:53] | So, what looks good? | 看中什么了吗 |
[12:56] | And don’t say my boobs. | 别说是我的咪咪 |
[12:58] | Why would I say “my boobs” | 我为什么要说”我的咪咪” |
[12:59] | when it’s your boobs that I like? | 我明明对你的咪咪垂涎三尺 |
[13:02] | Have you thought about us? | 你考虑过我俩的事吗 |
[13:04] | Yes. | 考虑了 |
[13:05] | I want to give it a try. | 我想试试看 |
[13:06] | Oh, you do?! | 你答应啦 |
[13:07] | Oh, that is so great. I know! | 太棒了 我就知道 |
[13:09] | The rest of our life together starts right now. | 从现在开始我们将共度余生 |
[13:11] | Yes! | 好的 |
[13:12] | Or in three weeks, when I can see you again. | 或是三周后 我们再见面的时候 |
[13:14] | What? | 什么 |
[13:15] | Oh, well, Walden is worried about the adoption. | 沃顿担心领养的事 |
[13:17] | He doesn’t want there to be any complications. | 他不想节外生枝 |
[13:19] | So he thinks I’ll screw it up? | 他觉得我会搞砸吗 |
[13:21] | No, he thinks I’ll screw it up. | 不 他是怕我搞砸 |
[13:22] | Oh, sure. | 懂了 |
[13:24] | So I just think it’s better if we lay low | 所以我觉得我俩在开庭之前 |
[13:26] | until after the court date. | 最好保持低调 |
[13:27] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[13:28] | Is that why we drove an hour away from the ocean | 所以你才从海边开了一小时的车 |
[13:30] | to go to a seafood restaurant? | 载我来这里吃海鲜 |
[13:32] | Ah, that and… | 还有个原因 |
[13:34] | no corkage fee. | 这里不收开瓶费 |
[13:39] | A Pinot. | 比诺口味的 |
[13:44] | Oh! Oh, you don’t mind if I drink, do you? | 啊 你不介意我喝酒吧 |
[13:46] | I can honestly say I’ve never been less tempted. | 坦白讲我从来没有这么没胃口过 |
[13:49] | Good legs… | 酒脚挂杯[美腿] |
[13:50] | mmm, full body… | 酒体丰满[丰满的身体] |
[13:53] | goes down easy. | 入口顺滑[易推倒] |
[13:55] | They should call this “The Lyndsey Special.” | 这个才应该叫”林赛特调” |
[13:58] | Cute. | 你真可爱 |
[14:00] | You know, I-I certainly wouldn’t want to do anything | 我绝对不想做任何会妨碍到 |
[14:02] | to jeopardize the adoption. | 你们收养的事情 |
[14:03] | And taking it slow is probably better for us, too. | 放慢节奏对我们来说或许也是件好事 |
[14:06] | Oh! Lyndsey plus Alan equals “us.” | 林赛加艾伦等于”我们” |
[14:12] | Hello, Alan. | 你好啊 艾伦 |
[14:16] | Good God! | 我滴个老天爷啊 |
[14:17] | What-what are you doing here? | 你来干嘛啊 |
[14:19] | And-and how do you keep making these dramatic entrances? | 你怎么每次出场都自带这么吓人的背景效果 |
[14:23] | Who is this? | 这位是… |
[14:24] | Oh. Uh, th-this is-is Lyndsey. | 这个嘛 是林赛 |
[14:27] | Uh, Lyndsey, this is Ms. McMartin, | 林赛 这是麦克马丁小姐 |
[14:30] | our social worker. | 我们的社工 |
[14:31] | Uh, remember, I told you about her and the adoption? | 还记得我跟你说的她和收养那件事吗 |
[14:35] | Um, uh, Lyndsey is my cousin, | 林赛是我表妹 |
[14:39] | um, from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. | 从爱荷华州的锡达拉皮兹市来 |
[14:43] | What? | 什么 |
[14:44] | So you make out with your cousin? | 你在跟你的表妹约会吗 |
[14:46] | I said she was from Iowa. | 我说了她来自爱荷华州[允许近亲结婚] |
[14:49] | Is this why you broke up with me? | 你就是因为这个才和我分手的吗 |
[14:51] | For her? | 为了她 |
[14:52] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:53] | You’re dating your social worker? | 你跟你的社工搞在一起 |
[14:54] | He was. | 搞过 |
[14:55] | Till he dumped me last night. | 昨晚他刚甩了我 |
[14:57] | Was it just last night? | 昨晚才甩的吗 |
[14:58] | You said you were single. | 你之前说你是单身 |
[15:00] | Did I say I was single? | 我说过我单身吗 |
[15:01] | Yeah. Right after we had sex. | 对 就在我俩上床之后 |
[15:03] | Did we have sex? | 我们上过床吗 |
[15:05] | You had sex with her? | 你还和她上床了 |
[15:06] | Did I have sex with her? | 我和她上床了吗 |
[15:08] | You jackass! | 你这个混球 |
[15:16] | Chicks. | 小妞儿嘛 |
[15:18] | Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed, am I right? | 脑里狂疯癫 床中骚浪贱 对不对啊 |
[15:22] | Oh, Lyndsey… Lyndsey, wait! | 林赛 林赛 等等 |
[15:27] | I banged both of them. | 她们俩都被我上过了 |
[15:29] | Ain’t no thang. | 不算事儿 |
[15:38] | Oh, hey, did you, uh, see Lyndsey? | 你见过林赛了吗 |
[15:40] | Uh, yes, I did. | 见过了 |
[15:41] | Uh, and she was totally cool with taking it slow | 她对我们在正式收养前 慢慢交往的事 |
[15:43] | until the adoption is done. | 完全同意 |
[15:44] | Good. And thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[15:45] | Yeah, you may not want to thank me just yet. | 对了 你现在不会想谢我的 |
[15:50] | Please tell me that that is your blood | 求你告诉我那是你的血 |
[15:53] | and not powdered wine. | 而不是冲调酒 |
[15:55] | I-It’s not my fault. | 真不怪我 |
[15:56] | – Ms. McMartin showed up. – What? | -麦克马丁小姐也去了 -什么 |
[15:58] | She followed me. She’s gone crazy. | 她跟踪的我 她已经狂疯癫了 |
[16:00] | No, she hasn’t “Gone crazy.” | 不 她不是自己”狂疯癫”的 |
[16:03] | You drove her crazy. | 是你把她逼狂疯癫了 |
[16:06] | You make people crazy! | 你把大家都逼狂疯癫了 |
[16:09] | That-that’s a little unfair. | 这么说就有点不公平了 |
[16:11] | I mean, I grant you that, you know, | 我同意你说的 |
[16:12] | maybe it was a mistake to sleep with her, | 跟她上床也许是个错误 |
[16:14] | but when a woman has five cats, | 但一个养了五只猫的女人 |
[16:16] | she doesn’t have to be “Made crazy.” | 不用别人逼也会狂疯癫 |
[16:18] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说的对 |
[16:19] | This-this-this is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[16:21] | I’m the one who made the mistake. | 我才是罪魁祸首 |
[16:22] | – You are? – Yes. | -是你吗 -没错 |
[16:23] | I mistakenly thought that you were | 我误认为你是一个 |
[16:25] | a capable, competent human being, | 有能力在不摧毁 |
[16:28] | able to handle a simple situation | 你身边所有人的生活的情况下 |
[16:30] | without destroying the life of everyone around you. | 可以处理好一个简单情况的人 |
[16:35] | Boy, if I had a dollar for every time someone has said that to me. | 天 要是每次听到这句话就有一块钱入账的话 |
[16:39] | But seriously, seriously, I-I will fix this. | 不开玩笑认真说 我会处理好的 |
[16:41] | Oh. Great. | 太棒啦 |
[16:43] | You’re gonna fix this. Yeah. | 你可以处理好 耶 |
[16:44] | I mean, why was I worried? | 那我还担心个什么劲 |
[16:46] | Have no fear! | 忧虑退散 |
[16:47] | Alan is here! | 艾伦在此 |
[16:51] | Hey! Hey, everyone! | 喂 大伙 |
[16:53] | Don’t worry! | 别担心了 |
[16:55] | Alan’s gonna fix it! | 艾伦会处理好的 |
[16:57] | Sailors at sea, | 海上的水手们 |
[17:00] | throw away your life vests! | 扔掉你们的救生衣吧 |
[17:02] | You don’t need them! | 你们根本不需要 |
[17:04] | ‘Cause Alan is gonna fix everything! | 因为艾伦什么都会处理好的 |
[17:23] | Maybe I do make people crazy. | 也许我是会逼人狂疯癫 |
[17:33] | Walden? What are you doing here? | 沃顿 你在来这干嘛 |
[17:34] | I am on the “Alan Harper Apology Tour.” | 我在进行”替艾伦·哈珀道歉之旅” |
[17:38] | Uh, but this is gonna require | 这部分会需要 |
[17:40] | a little bit of audience participation. | 观众的一点配合 |
[17:42] | When I say “Alan,” You say “Idiot.” | 我说”艾伦” 你说”傻子” |
[17:44] | – Alan. – Idiot. | -艾伦 -傻子 |
[17:46] | – Alan. – Idiot. | -艾伦 -傻子 |
[17:47] | This is fun. Come in. | 挺有意思 进来 |
[17:51] | Wow, this is nice. | 这里不错啊 |
[17:53] | And it doesn’t smell like cat urine at all. | 一点都闻不到猫尿味 |
[17:56] | So what do you want, Walden? | 你想干嘛 沃顿 |
[17:58] | I realize that Alan– | 我觉得艾伦… |
[17:59] | Idiot. | 傻子 |
[18:02] | Look, I-I realize that he can do some stupid things. | 我知道他也许会做些傻事 |
[18:05] | And I’m-I’m sure you’ve seen his helicopter dance, | 你也肯定看过他的直升机舞 |
[18:08] | where he uses his penis as the propeller. | 用他的小弟弟当螺旋桨甩 |
[18:11] | Actually, I haven’t. | 我还真没看过 |
[18:14] | Neither have I. | 我也没看过 |
[18:17] | I realize how angry you must be with him. | 我能理解你有多生他的气 |
[18:19] | But that has nothing to do | 但这和我会成路易斯的 |
[18:20] | with the kind of father I can be to Louis. | 哪一种父亲 毫无瓜葛 |
[18:22] | I know that. | 我了解 |
[18:23] | It’s just that Alan– | 只是艾伦… |
[18:24] | Idiot. | 傻子 |
[18:27] | He makes me crazy. | 他会逼疯我 |
[18:28] | I-I just said that! | 我刚才还说了呢 |
[18:30] | In-in fact, I hit a lifeguard | 事实上我是边用露台椅 |
[18:32] | with a patio chair saying that. | 砸一个救生员边说的 |
[18:34] | Look, Walden, at the end of the day, | 沃顿 到头来 |
[18:36] | I’m not gonna let my anger prevent a child | 我是不会让我的愤怒妨碍到 |
[18:38] | from being placed in a good home. | 一个孩子找到幸福家庭的 |
[18:40] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:41] | I just… I’ve never realized | 我只是从来没有感受过 |
[18:44] | how much another person can mean to me. | 有谁对我来说是这么的重要 |
[18:46] | That is so sweet. | 太温暖了 |
[18:50] | Why can’t anybody ever think that about me? | 为什么没人这么关心我的 |
[18:54] | I am such a loser! | 我太失败了 |
[18:57] | No, you’re not a loser, Ms. McMartin. | 不 你不失败 麦克马丁小姐 |
[18:59] | Yes, I am! | 我失败 |
[19:02] | I thought I hit rock bottom | 我以为我的人生的最低谷 |
[19:03] | by dating an old guy who can’t get a boner. | 就是和一个勃起无能的老头子约会 |
[19:08] | It turns out, rock bottom is getting dumped | 结果 我在人生谷底 |
[19:12] | by the old guy who can’t get a boner. | 被一个勃起无能的老子给踹下去了 |
[19:16] | What is wrong with me? | 我这是什么毛病啊 |
[19:18] | Nothing. | 没毛病 |
[19:19] | Come on, you’re smart and you’re fun… | 得了吧 你聪明又风趣… |
[19:22] | And, oh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[19:23] | you are way too pretty for Alan. | 你的美貌配艾伦白瞎了 |
[19:27] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[19:29] | See? Now there’s that smile. | 你看 这么笑才对嘛 |
[19:32] | Come on, now, now… | 好了好了 |
[19:33] | any guy would be lucky to be with you. | 能约到你的男人 肯定是上辈子积德了 |
[19:35] | – Oh, you’re just saying that. – No, you’re awesome. | -你就是哄我高兴的 -不是 你真非常好 |
[19:38] | And what you do for a living, helping those kids, | 看看你的职业 帮助那些孩子 |
[19:40] | changing their lives, | 改变他们的命运 |
[19:41] | putting your hand on my leg… | 把手放在我的腿上… |
[19:49] | I can’t believe this. | 真是不可思议 |
[19:51] | You’re not the only one. | 我深表同感 |
[19:54] | I don’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担心 |
[19:55] | I’m not going to let the fact | 我是不会让我们的恋情 |
[19:56] | that we are in a relationship affect Louis. | 影响到路易斯的 |
[19:59] | Learned that lesson, am I right? | 吃一堑长一智啊 对吧 |
[20:04] | Relationship. | 恋情 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | – I am going to go… – Where? Where are you going? | -我要去… -哪儿 你要去哪儿 |
[20:14] | To the bathroom. | 去厕所 |
[20:16] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[20:19] | Hurry back. | 速去速回 |
[20:21] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[20:25] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[20:28] | Ooh, it’s a little chilly out there. | 外面有点冷 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna grab my pants. | 我把裤子带上 |
[20:34] | And my car keys. | 还有车钥匙 |
[20:54] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[20:57] | Lyndsey. | 林赛 |
[20:59] | Lyndsey. | 林赛 |
[21:02] | Lyndsey. | 林赛 |